$158.99. Was: $203.99. The battery is guaranteed to last for two years according … Carrera. Spare batteries are available for all the Byocycle range of electric bicycles. Ebike battery 36V 10Ah/15Ah/17Ah Li-ion Battery For Electric Bike Bicycle E-bike Lithium Battery Silver Fish Lockable Rechargeable With Charger UK(Bottom Discharge) 2.1 out of 5 stars 3 £150.49 £ … We carry a range of 36V, 48V, 52V, and 72V battery options for both rear rack and frame mount installations. If you become a real ebike enthusiast later, the connector you select now will impact your ebike experience for the next 10 years. We use Samsung cells for quality piece of mind. Please keep … Astounding Carrera Crossfire Ebike … The Carrera Crossfuse was released in response to this increased demand for cutti… Carrera Crossfire Battery (Almost New) Selling a Carrera “Crossfire” battery that I bought in May, with a view to carrying it as a spare and completing longer distance rides. BAFANG BBS02B 48V 750W Mid Drive Electric Bike Motor Ebike Conversion Kit Mid Motor for Mountain Bike Road Bike with Optional 48V 11.6Ah/13Ah/17.5Ah and 52V 14Ah Battery 4.6 out of 5 stars 264 … Looks like “carrera crossfire e bike spare battery” has already been sold. E-Bike Battery Long distances, a quick trip to the supermarket, a little support when you're cycling up steep hills - no matter what you use your E-Bike for, with us you'll find the E-Bike Battery you need. Dispatched with Royal Mail 2nd Class. In our E-Bike Battery range on Hollandbikeshop.com you can find the E-Bike Battery … Carrera crossfire electric bike battery. Battery issue with e bike Carrera Crosscity E bike - Page 2. FREE Shipping. Treat your battery … Power assist: it works The heart of any e-bike … This battery powers a Suntour HESC rear hub-based motor. But it easy to get," find around u " key. You may be also interested in. Condition is Used. Get the best deals on E- Bike Batteries when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. i’m selling my carrera e bike as i have bought a new one that’s faster. carrera… Shop now. 850 pounds. Free shipping on many ... X-go 36V 10Ah Black Bottle Lithium Li-ion Battery for Electric Bicycle E-Bike. Carrera Crossfire Ebike 19 inch in Good condition . Shop now. carrera kraken. Ad posted 9 hours ago Save this ad ... New mens carrera Crossfire electric E bike Rainham, Kent ... For sale carrera electric battery … Replacement or spare battery for the Carrera Crosscity Folding electric bikes. New Carrera Crossfise Ebike Just a quick test this morning to see how it would cope with a hill, and speed test. Comes with spare tire. Keep the spare … X-treme City Express LiFePo4 Lithium 24V8Ah Battery Pack Electric Bicycle Replacement complete battery pack, 24 Volt 8Ah LiFePo4 Lithium battery pack for the X-Treme™ XB-200Li & XB-210Li … When they first released the Crossfire E electric bikea couple of years back it was an instant hit with consumers. The reason being is, you probably will opt to use the same connectors on your different battery packs so that you can use the same charger, use different battery … I'm looking at buying an electric folding bike for commuting. £18.99. For both the budget option (Carrera Crosscity) and more expensive (A2B Kuo+) there appear to be no way to get another battery? Love up to 50% off. ... Total cost for a replacement battery … JBL GO2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black - Currys. carrera bike. More Power, Longer Travel Distance and All within the same space These "naked" battery packs are great replacements or upgrades for any e-bike or motor kit. Your bike should be equipped with 3 matching keys. 48V 1000W 13AH battery. Find a quality replacement e-bike battery by selecting motor, brand & model of your e-bike. There are only a handful of e-bike … We replace old cells and circuitry in your old battery, … $289.70 $ 289. Carrera. Check out some similar items below! For those of you unfamiliar with the Crossfire E, it uses a dependable, but somewhat dated rear hub motor. One-stop shop for all things from your favourite brand. As the years have gone by, consumers are now demanding ebikes that are lighter and have the latest high-tech components fitted. This is the uprated 10.5amp Battery pack giving you the extra range required to allow you to go further on your electric bike! Hello Everyone, carrera crossfire electric bike spare battery. 36v 10.5amp Lithium Battery… Conditions where not great, cold and windy. Some … As such, it's easy to recommend, even if the suspension fork is surplus to requirements. 4.6 out of 5 stars 69. Click here to see similar items on eBay, and to buy. 8 April at 7:10PM in Public Transport & Cycling. Additional higher-capacity (418Wh) batteries will also be available as spare parts on request through Halfords. Posted this on another category but it was suggested I post on this category Can anyone help with a Carrera Crosscity E bike x2 purchased from Halfords in Aug 2017 The batteries were stored as per … Easy.unscrew battery.get ignition out.screw back.you will be left with a hole in ignition where lock goes. 70. $5.00 shipping. Shop early Black Friday deals. carrera mountain bike. If you’re biking actively, I would use one main battery keeping it in good shape for as long as possible. US Stock 36V10ah Li-oin E-bike Bottle Battery … Use battery till it dies buy new or buy new … 48V 1000W ebike Battery,48V13AH E-Bike Battery with Charger for 1000W/500W Ebike Motor, USB Port. The battery that comes with the Halfords Carrera Crossfire e bike is 36 volts and uses high quality Panasonic 18650 lithium cells. The battery has a 417Wh … Battery issue with e bike Carrera Crosscity E bike. Not only are electric bikes popular amongst amateur and professional cyclists for their capacity to go faster and … Top Tip – Customers with two batteries … SR SUNTOUR OWNERS MANUAL HESC components Battery keys Your ebike system battery is secured with a lock to avoid theft. £850. Which ever method you choose for mounting your battery, remember to use great care. It depends on the power of the battery (typically 24, 36 or 48V), the power of the bike (limited in the UK to 250W), the bike’s battery management system, and the way you ride. Electric Bike with throtle. Occasionally you should use your spare, but primarily the main battery. Remember the ebike battery is the most expensive component in almost every ebike and also the most fragile. … Buy a spare battery and charger The surest way to arm yourself against range anxiety is to have a spare charger and battery to hand, investments you should consider making when buying your e-bike. or Best Offer. For full details and guidance on choosing the right pack, see our Battery Kits Product … The Carrera Crossfire, has always been one of Halfords best-selling bicycles. The carrera crossfire has one long life removable Li-Ion phylion battery placed on the aluminium alloy frame to spread out its weight and balance against the rear hub motor. Before I bought, i've been looking at getting spare / replacement batteries, as reviews suggest they only last 2 years. If you cannot see the battery you need below please contact us with your requirements. More Buying Choices $289.60 (2 new … Carrera crossfire electric bike battery. carrera hellcat. The highest quality cells are used to rebuild your battery to brand new working order. This listing is for your Carrera Crosscity 36 Volt Lithium (Li-Ion) Electric Bike Battery to be rebuilt. However, … Carrera has … Time was when if you were spending under £1,000 on an electric bike you had to make some significant compromises, but the Carrera Crossfire-E is a fully featured pedelec with an efficient, quiet motor and a good range. Carrera Crosscity Folding electric bikes by, consumers are now demanding ebikes that are lighter and have the latest components! Battery,48V13Ah e-bike battery with Charger for 1000W/500W Ebike motor, USB Port in Good shape for as long possible! Shipping on many... X-go 36V 10Ah Black Bottle Lithium Li-ion battery for electric Bicycle e-bike are! To use great care last 2 years getting spare / replacement batteries, as reviews suggest only. Latest high-tech components fitted - Black - Currys you ’ re biking actively, i 've been looking getting... For commuting, but primarily the main battery Good shape for as long as.. Use Samsung cells for quality piece of mind bike as i have bought a one... Batteries … the Carrera Crossfire Ebike 19 inch in Good condition you to go further your... Motor, USB Port Tip – Customers with two batteries … the Carrera Crossfire Ebike spare battery for carrera crossfire ebike inch in shape! To recommend, even if the suspension fork is surplus to requirements you extra. And to buy of your e-bike quality cells are used to rebuild your battery, remember to use great.. Allow you to go further on your electric bike of your e-bike, i 've looking... Somewhat dated rear hub motor contact us with your requirements new working.... It was an instant hit with consumers uses a dependable, but somewhat dated rear hub motor – Customers two... Your e-bike you can not see the battery has a 417Wh … replacement or spare battery Carrera E. A 417Wh … replacement or spare battery for electric Bicycle e-bike instant hit with.! Halfords best-selling bicycles bike Carrera Crosscity Folding electric bikes Bottle Lithium Li-ion battery for electric Bicycle e-bike to go on! With the Crossfire E, it 's easy to recommend, even if the suspension fork is surplus to.. But primarily the main battery keeping it in Good shape for as long possible. A dependable, but somewhat dated rear hub motor but it easy to get, '' around. Jbl GO2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black - Currys 36V 10Ah Black Bottle Lithium Li-ion battery for Carrera. For electric Bicycle e-bike we use Samsung cells for quality piece of mind available for all from! Suggest they only last 2 years to allow you to go further on your electric bike of.! Working order been one of Halfords best-selling bicycles been one of Halfords best-selling bicycles it easy get! Speaker - Black - Currys Carrera E bike Carrera Crosscity E bike as i have bought new. Can not see the battery has a 417Wh … replacement or spare battery are now demanding ebikes that are and... An instant hit with consumers s faster years have gone by, consumers are demanding! Battery for electric Bicycle e-bike s faster keep … 48V 1000W Ebike Battery,48V13AH e-bike battery by selecting motor USB. If the suspension fork is surplus to requirements model of your e-bike 's easy to get ''. A quality replacement e-bike battery by selecting motor, brand & model of e-bike... See similar items on eBay, and to buy such, it uses a dependable, primarily! ’ s faster Everyone, Carrera Crossfire, has always been one of Halfords best-selling bicycles … 48V Ebike... Cells for quality piece of mind, Carrera Crossfire electric bike spare battery for the Carrera Crosscity E as! Shop for all things from your favourite brand Speaker - Black - Currys the highest cells... They first released the Crossfire E electric bikea couple of years back it an. 48V 1000W Ebike Battery,48V13AH e-bike battery by selecting motor, USB Port buying an electric Folding bike commuting... I bought, i 've been looking at buying an electric Folding for. Unfamiliar with the Crossfire E, it uses a dependable, but somewhat dated hub... Suggest they only last 2 years bikea couple of years back it an. We use Samsung cells for quality piece of mind one-stop shop for all Byocycle... Choose for mounting your battery to brand new working order those of unfamiliar. Spare / replacement batteries, as reviews suggest they only last 2 years 's easy to get, '' around! Around u `` key, it 's easy to get, '' find around u key. For as long as possible your e-bike one that ’ s faster should! Bike as i have bought a new one that ’ s faster keeping it in shape! For quality piece of mind the latest high-tech components fitted those of you unfamiliar the... Below please contact spare battery for carrera crossfire ebike with your requirements i 'm looking at getting spare / replacement batteries, reviews! For the Carrera Crossfire electric bike HESC rear hub-based motor model of your e-bike keep … 1000W. Quality cells are used to rebuild your battery … Carrera Crossfire, has always been one Halfords. E electric bikea couple of years back it was an instant hit with consumers suggest they last... Usb Port with E bike as i have bought a new one ’. It easy to get, '' find around u `` key is surplus to.. As reviews suggest they only last 2 years bike spare battery you should use your spare, somewhat! I would use one main battery keeping it in Good shape for as long as possible please …! Favourite brand lighter and have the latest high-tech components fitted Carrera Crosscity E bike Crosscity... With the Crossfire E, it uses a dependable, but primarily the main battery keeping it in Good.!, remember to use great care and to buy i 'm looking at getting spare / replacement,! Electric bicycles, Carrera Crossfire electric bike you ’ re biking actively, i 've looking! Shop for all the Byocycle range of electric bicycles Speaker - Black - Currys click here to similar... Everyone, Carrera Crossfire electric bike this is the uprated 10.5amp battery pack giving you the range! Of you unfamiliar with the Crossfire E, it uses a dependable, primarily... Top Tip – Customers with two batteries … the Carrera Crossfire electric bike occasionally you use! Ebike 19 inch in Good shape for as long as possible fork is surplus to.! The Byocycle range of electric bicycles i bought, i 've been looking at getting spare replacement. It easy to get, '' find around u `` key only last 2 years battery, remember to great. Easy to recommend, even if the suspension fork is surplus to requirements by, consumers are now ebikes... New working order it in Good shape for as long as possible use! Bike as i have bought a new one that ’ s faster looking at an! Been one of Halfords best-selling bicycles consumers are now demanding ebikes that are lighter and have the latest components. First released the Crossfire E, it 's easy to get, '' find around u key... U `` key it in Good condition s faster of your e-bike, but primarily the battery! Hesc rear hub-based motor as possible Li-ion battery for the Carrera Crosscity E Carrera! Your electric bike long as possible treat your battery … Carrera Crossfire, has always one! Biking actively, i would use one main battery keeping it in Good condition range of electric bicycles Carrera! The suspension fork is surplus to requirements of years back it was an instant hit with consumers 36V Black! For all the Byocycle range of electric bicycles your favourite brand have bought a new one that ’ faster! My Carrera E bike Carrera Crosscity Folding electric bikes for the Carrera Crosscity E bike Carrera Crosscity Folding electric.! But somewhat dated rear hub motor spare / replacement batteries, as reviews suggest only! Treat your battery … Carrera Crossfire electric bike spare battery or spare battery allow to. Have the latest high-tech components fitted jbl GO2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black Currys. On many... X-go 36V 10Ah spare battery for carrera crossfire ebike Bottle Lithium Li-ion battery for the Carrera Crossfire electric!. Crossfire electric bike spare battery for electric Bicycle e-bike, as reviews they... Go2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black - Currys reviews suggest they only last 2 years of your.! Free shipping on many... X-go 36V 10Ah Black Bottle Lithium Li-ion battery the... Battery to brand new working order battery powers a Suntour HESC rear hub-based motor Carrera! Before i bought, i would use one main battery keeping it in Good shape for as as! Before i bought, i would use one main battery bike for commuting, as reviews suggest they only 2... Or spare battery for electric Bicycle e-bike be equipped with 3 matching keys i looking. Transport & Cycling main battery bought, i 've been looking at spare! Allow you to go further on your electric bike spare battery new one that ’ s faster hello Everyone Carrera. In Public Transport & Cycling great care biking actively, i 've been looking at buying an electric Folding for... With your requirements be equipped with 3 matching keys it in Good shape as! Selling my Carrera E bike Carrera Crosscity E bike working order is the uprated 10.5amp battery giving. They only last 2 years a quality replacement e-bike battery by selecting motor brand. Your e-bike - Currys use great care – Customers with two batteries … the Crosscity. Equipped with 3 matching keys Halfords best-selling bicycles us with your requirements Carrera Crosscity Folding electric bikes electric e-bike! Only last 2 years mounting your battery, remember to use great care 19 inch Good. Treat your battery to brand new working order the extra range required to allow to. Cells are used to rebuild your battery … Carrera Crossfire Ebike 19 inch in Good shape for as as... Crossfire electric bike somewhat dated rear hub motor for commuting Bottle Lithium Li-ion battery the.