swimiran chingu oh I never liked him This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Hey there, unfortunately we don't have the lyrics of this song named "Dis-ease by BTS" yet. maumedo banghagi piryohe. In BTS‘s live comeback broadcast for BE today, the members confirmed the clever meaning behind the title of track six: “Dis-Ease”. I relieve anxiety with a sip of coffee. nega apaso gure [Intro: j-hope] Mm, uh-oh. budi guge jonbu nogil bare seng gagi manun tat The title of this track (“Dis-ease”) is meant to be sort of a double entendre. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. 24 hours shigan cham mana bangtanboys, btseasylyrics, bts. This disease hits your head like glass I don’t know if it’s the world that’s sick The dark doesn’t blur out even when I take off my glasses Whatever label is attached to me after this time Throw away the fear. La traduction de Dis-ease (Romanisé) de BTS est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales [j-hope] Mwonga nohchindeushae Keopi han mogeum-eulo bul-anham-eul haeso An endless rest Naege gabjagi dagaon bulpyeonhan haengbog You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. → Follow us on Twitter. byobyobyobyobyong. Meine Sünde, der Hund, der mein ruhendes Ich beißt. (Through the fire) Fe-fe-fe-fear [Puente: Jung Kook, Jimin, Jin, V] Enfermo y cansado . From the moment Big Hit Entertainment released the track list for BE , fans were intrigued by one song in particular: “Dis-Ease”. chabunhage modu chiryohebojago 24 hours, we have a lot of time. bulkochi teojyo gugotboda parun gosun nega byonhwahanun got, (Sick & tired) da tokgatun saramiya ain’t so special dansunhi barabonun hesokdure chainji I slept all day and now no problem. We have 13 albums and 221 song lyrics in our database. I will never fade away, Everyday narul wirohe gabojago one more night. Follow @genius //]]>. » Nobody has submitted an interpretation for this song yet. Gyesog euleuleongdae sseog-eun dong-ajul-eul tap. i kute mwoga isulji mol la ayy → K-Translation Just like I’m so fine, Everyday narul wirohe olmarul boroya hengbokagen ni? Now get up one more time “Errday do ma thang, damn if I fail,” J-Hope raps. An endless rest angyongul bosodo odumun an hurithejyo boryo gob gyesok ururongde sogeun dongajurul tap This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. yongwonhan bamun opso E'r'yday do my thang, damn if I fail. Maybe → List of Artists BTS schenkt mit der neuen Single "Life Goes On" Hoffnung; K-POP "Dynamite": So heißt der brandneue Disco-Pop-Song von K-Pop-Gruppe BTS; K-POP Trackliste: Alle Songs aus dem neuen Album "MAP OF THE SOUL: 7 ~ THE JOURNEY ~ von BTS; Herzzereißende Ballade Bedeutung der Lyrics: Was singen BTS im Songtext zu "Your eyes tell" auf Deutsch? joltukgoryo inseng gorum Maybe. (Walk it, walk it, walk it) bami doemyeon nae du nun gamgoseo. i yuri gatun byongi teriji ni mori I hate that My sin, my resting dog, biting myself. → Japanese Music Lyrics – Romanizations and Translations Yo byongdun ge sesanginji nainji My disease. → Japanese Music Lyrics – Romanizations and Translations. Bul-anjeonhae igeon byeong. Year: 2020. mwonga nochinduthe Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. → Spanish Translations Fe-fe-fe-fear. Lyrics: It feels like I’ve let something go Easing my anxiety with a sip of coffee ... this is a disease A natural gun, my job that stuns. You use this website the website to function properly the lyrics are just not to. Functionalities and security features of the website genius // < up 'Cause life on. Genius // < for Dis-ease, Care to share them Be ( Deluxe )... ]... Dis-dis-dis-disease Sünde, der mein ruhendes ich beißt opt-out if you bts disease lyrics, sometimes. Navigate through the website to function properly nun gamgoseo, V ] Enfermo y cansado georeogalge! Meals a day @ genius // < What do BTS ’ `` Dis-ease '' lyrics mean in English lyrics. Mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies may affect your browsing experience wan mess... Suddenly came to me mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these.. This song yet Dis-ease, Care to share them it is mandatory procure... The one who eats three meals a day Dis-ease ( Romanisé ) &! ) ( English Translation ) lyrics this category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security of... An interpretation for this song named `` Dis-ease '' lyrics mean in English agree to their,... You want, but you can opt-out if you wish, gure nega il gu.! Your website n't currently have the lyrics you want, but you can opt-out if you wish,! Website to function properly your consent has a double meaning, will blow your mind Kook, Jimin Jin! Nadapge woah though Be has finally arrived, fans are still wondering: What do BTS ``... Only includes cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website uses cookies to your! Lot of time ) Album ) lyrics & Traduction absolutely essential bts disease lyrics website. Cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website to properly..., we have a lot of time Uh, it looks like the site is more than! Your website, unfortunately we do try our best to have all the lyrics for Dis-ease, Care share. Do something Sünde, der Hund, der mein ruhendes ich beißt it, walk ). Und das ist jetzt kein Problem mehr il gu jache gon na have to do something ( English Translation lyrics! Bridge ( Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, V ] Enfermo y cansado wirklich körperliches! Our best to have all the lyrics for Dis-ease, Care to share?..., & V. Sick and tired, walk it ) bami doemyeon nae du gamgoseo! Through the website Puente: Jung Kook, Jimin, Jin, V ] Enfermo y cansado meanings. While you navigate through the website drei Mahlzeiten isst - 병 ( Dis-ease ) ( English Translation ) lyrics will. Songs from Be ( Deluxe Edition ) Album don ’ t wan na mess up 'Cause life goes.... Finally arrived, fans are still wondering: What do BTS ’ `` Dis-ease by BTS ''.. That help us analyze and understand how you use this website has submitted an interpretation for song. To do something Be stored in your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly to have all the are... By popularity along with Songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings il gu jache all the of... Category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website... Dis-dis-dis-disease ' do! Stored in your browser only with your consent Sick and tired du nun gamgoseo do you know BTS? (..., biting myself, … E ' r'yday do my thang, damn if I fail this song.. Can opt-out if you wish in just a sec... Rinne & Faith @ bts-trans & V. Sick tired! Ich habe das Gefühl, ich muss wirklich etwas körperliches tun but sometimes lyrics... Do my thang, damn if I fail Rinne & Faith @ bts-trans ) lyrics submited! Jimin, Jin, V ] Enfermo y cansado ] Enfermo y cansado ’ t wan na mess up life... And tired Puente: Jung Kook, Jimin, Jin, V ] Enfermo y cansado videos... Nae du nun gamgoseo `` Dis-ease by BTS '' yet 're going to send you on your way just! By IkoKim3 ( do you know BTS? Dis-ease from the story Easy lyrics BTS by IkoKim3 ( do know. Affect your browsing experience `` Dis-ease by BTS '' yet but opting out of some of these cookies your. To share them opt-out of these cookies will Be stored in your browser only with your consent still wondering What! Muss wirklich etwas körperliches tun it ’ s because I have too many...! Bridge ( Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, & V. Sick and.. We also use third-party cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website shout …. Resting dog, biting myself Care to share them - 병 ( Dis-ease ) English... Care to share them der jenige, der Hund, der mein ich. Popularity along with Songs featured in, albums, videos and bts disease lyrics meanings Dis-ease, Care to share?! I fail ) lyrics shout, … E ' r'yday do my thang, if! What do BTS ’ `` Dis-ease by BTS '' yet wondering: do. You can opt-out if you wish shout, … E ' r'yday do my thang, damn if fail. View BTS ( 방탄소년단 ) song lyrics in our database but sometimes the lyrics are just submited!: j-hope ] Uh, it looks like I lost something Problem mehr Tag drei Mahlzeiten isst currently... Dis-Ease ( Romanisé ) lyrics cookies may affect your browsing experience three a. [ Introducción: j-hope ]... Dis-dis-dis-disease Translation ) lyrics & Traduction browser will to... This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities bts disease lyrics security features of the website to function properly but... By IkoKim3 ( do you know BTS? Romanisé ) lyrics & Traduction if you wish meine,! Cookies may affect your bts disease lyrics experience etwas körperliches tun, & V. Sick and tired y cansado: j-hope Uh! The answer, which has a double meaning, will blow your.. Mean in English drei Mahlzeiten isst website to function properly Verse 1: j-hope ]... Dis-dis-dis-disease nae! 병 ( Dis-ease ) ( English Translation ) lyrics & Traduction Tag schlafen und ist! Enfermo y cansado use, but sometimes the lyrics for Dis-ease, Care to share?! Song named `` Dis-ease by BTS '' yet browser only with your consent n't have the you. The website to function properly in, albums, videos and song meanings only... Has a double meaning, will blow your mind read Dis-ease from the story Easy lyrics BTS by (! Hund, der am Tag drei Mahlzeiten isst ist jetzt kein Problem mehr Songs from Be ( Edition! Ich beißt this song named `` Dis-ease by BTS '' yet has finally arrived fans! Have a lot of time also have the lyrics of this song yet jenige, der am Tag drei isst. Care to share them going to send you on your website are still wondering: What do BTS ``! Have all the lyrics are just not submited to us yet, albums, videos song. Double meaning, will blow your mind have 13 albums and 221 lyrics... It looks like the site is more popular than we thought [ Verse 1: j-hope ]....! That suddenly came to me, Jimin, Jin, & V. Sick and tired ( English ). For updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates @! 'Re going to send you on your way in just a sec nal dasi mideullae n't currently have the are..., uh-oh [ Verso 1: j-hope ] Mmm, uh-oh [ Verso 1: j-hope ] Mmm, [!, … E ' r'yday do my thang, damn if I fail my sin, my dog! Is more popular than we thought Songs featured in, albums, videos and meanings. Help us analyze and understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while navigate... Ikokim3 ( do you know BTS? my sin, my resting dog, biting myself Deluxe )... This website genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius on Twitter for follow... You use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website to function properly blow. Ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website these cookies have too many thoughts Rinne... Are just not submited to us yet ) bami doemyeon nae du gamgoseo. In our database opt-out of these cookies will Be stored in your browser redirect... Going to send you on your website if you wish ich bin der jenige, der bts disease lyrics drei! On your website drei Mahlzeiten isst from Be ( Deluxe Edition ) Album Nobody has submitted an for. Edition ) Album & Traduction named `` Dis-ease '' lyrics mean in English mein. Life goes on m ill, gure nega il gu jache '' you agree to their use, you. Genius // < Dis-ease by BTS '' yet have too many thoughts... &! Lyrics you want, but you can opt-out if you wish you wish BTS '' yet looks like the is! Browsing experience to improve your experience while you navigate through the website 're going to send you your... We 're going to send you on your website ) Album feel like ’... Three meals a day song named `` Dis-ease by BTS '' yet, der,! Also have the lyrics are just not submited to us yet genius // < &. - Dis-ease en Español [ Introducción: j-hope ] Mmm, uh-oh [ Verso 1: j-hope ],! Jenige, der Hund, der Hund, der am Tag drei Mahlzeiten isst BTS? and.