We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Land Before Time: Littlefoot, Chomper, and Petry on a Dinosaur Adventure - 24 Piece Puzzle by Land Before Time. $44.00. He appears as a baby in The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure, hatching from an egg, whom Littlefoot and the others attempt to raise. This is not a cheap toy. This stuffed toy is extremely durable and well-made. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. $23.97. Littlefoot tries to flee Chomper. So it's hard, but soft enough to be slept and cuddled with. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery on millions of eligible domestic and international items, in addition to exclusive access to movies, TV shows, and more. He is obsessed with all things Land Before Time. Currently unavailable. Playmates The Land Before Time Large Plush Toy Chomper Brand: PlayMates. This one was a little more expensive, but you really do get what you pay for. Please try again. 1-24 of over 1,000 results for Toys & Games: "land before time" 1988 Pizza Hut Land Before Time Spike Puppet . Shop Land Before Time Action Figure - Chompin' Chomper. $3.99 shipping. Chomper licks Littlefoot. It is bigger than I thought it would be which is a bonus. So it's hard, but soft enough to be slept and cuddled with. The Land Before Time Large Plush Toy brings home all the fun and laughs with your prehistoric pal. Baby Chomper reunites with his parents. X. 2.5 out of 5 stars 2. A lot of the Land Before Time stuffed animals seem to be poorly made and lightweight. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. I bought this for my 5 year old nephew. Toy Story Disney Pixar Posable Figures lot of 8 Bo,Ducky,bunny Slinky And More!! $49.99 + shipping . Burger King lot. That is not the case with this one. Discover (and save!) There was a problem completing your request. While they are dangerous like many Sharpteeth, these two are fiercely protective of their only son. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. It is stuffed to the perfect firmness. Chomper is a small purple tyrannosaurus rex who befriends Pooh, Ash, Littlefoot, and their pals. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure. In great USED condition, being used could have some scuffs or paint loss from play, see pictures to review 4.5 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. Chomper the baby Sharptooth. That is not the case with this one. CHOMPER ( wind up to move and mouth) SPIKE( pull out the leaf and it winds back in ,) CERA( rolls) DUCKY , WIND UP FLIPS. Apr 2, 2015 - Adorable The Land Before Time wind up toys from Burger King. 1996 The Land Before Time CHOMPER 12" Plush Toy Purple T-Rex Dinosaur Vintage. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. This one was a little more expensive, but you really do get what you pay for. I asked my nephew what his review would be and he said "It's soooo cool and it looks just like Chomper!" It is 13'' soft, cuddly and the kids can take it everywhere. This is not a cheap toy. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Land Before Time ‘Chomper’ Beanbag Plush / Soft Toy Approx 8” Vintage 1996 Original Universal Studios / Equity Toys Condition is Used, was a preloved toy. Picture Information. Condition - They do wind up and move but they stop often. Has been gently machined washed, has a stubborn stain on stomach as pictured. He is obsessed with all things Land Before Time. 3.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. A lot of the Land Before Time stuffed animals seem to be poorly made and lightweight. Chomper is sad after the others get mad at him. So if you are looking for a toy that will last through a childhood, I suspect this one will do the trick. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Display these adorable dinosaurs with your collection. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Enter your model number to make sure this fits. Chomper hatches. $32.00 + shipping . After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2010. Disney Pixar Toy Story 4 Bunny & Ducky Posable Figures Lot of 2 NEW . So if you are looking for a toy that will last through a childhood, I suspect this one will do the trick. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. But his parents appear and he leaves with them, still … The DVD it came with was a hit too! Dicover the wonders of the great valley with Comper. It introduces the endearing young dinosaur to a whole new generation. They mistook the egg to be the egg from the nest, as it was approximately the same (save for the size; Chomper's was larger), being blue with orange speckles. $105.00 + shipping . Now you can join them in their never ending adventures and learn the timeless value of friendship, Disney Zero Plush - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Mini Bean Bag, Adventure Time Collectors Pixel Pack Limited Edition Finn, Jake, BMO. Land Before Time Pastel Dinosaur Friends T-Shirt, Prextex Dinosaur Volcano House with 5 Plush Dinosaurs Great for Kids Plush Toys for Toddlers, Prextex Plush Dinosaurs 8 Pack 5'' Long Great Gift for Kids Stuffed Animal Assortment Great Set for Kids, Prextex High Qulity Plush Dinosaurs 4 Pack 10'' Long Great Gift for Kids Stuffed Animal Assortment Great Set for Kids, The Land Before Time - The Complete Collection, The Land Before Time: 30th Anniversary Playset (5-Movie Collection). 99. The DVD it came with was a hit too! Try. AU $88.86 + shipping . The dinosaur pal experiences wondrous adventures, encounter challenging obstacles, and learn memorable life lessons about trust, friendship, caring and sharing. Generic Land Before Time Chomper Wind Up Toy by Generic in Figures. $42.49. Priced very nicely :) I'd say if you're getting the movies, which I grew up watching, for your little one then this is a great pairing! $49.99 $ 49. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Mouse over to Zoom-Click to enlarge. It is bigger than I thought it would be which is a bonus. Red Claw and his two Fast Biter minions, Screech and Thud, have currently only appeared in the TV series. Please try again later. I got this for my niece for Christmas last year and everything my sister said has been good. I got this for my niece for Christmas last year and everything my sister said has been good. It is stuffed to the perfect firmness. Currently unavailable. Eyebrows are a little worn down. The Land Before Time Large Plush Toy brings home all the fun and laughs with your prehistoric pal. 2-Burger King Kids Club Toys 1997 "The Land Before Time" Chomper -New In Package: Condition: New. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It's a great size (about a foot high if I had to guess). AU $71.08. Currently unavailable. 99. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Currently unavailable. Please try again. I paired it with the movie since she's only 2 and it was a big hit. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I paired it with the movie since she's only 2 and it was a big hit. I asked my nephew what his review would be and he said "It's soooo cool and it looks just like Chomper!" Opens image gallery. Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie and Spike originally found Chomper as an egg in The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure, when they were trying to rescue an egg from Ducky's nest, which had been stolen by the Egg Stealers, Ozzy and Strut. 111 notes | 5:28pm 13 Nov 2017 Tagged: #the land before time ii #1994 #chomper #90s kid #land before time #1996 #90s #childhood #90's #nostalgia #stuffed animals #the 90s #toys Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. Discover the best of shopping and entertainment with Amazon Prime. Land Before Time 1988 8" Sharptooth Dinosaur Vinyl Hand Puppet. Rare to find, much nostalgia! Toys & … $4.99 $ 4. ⭐⭐⭐ 1997 Vintage Burger King Kids Club Toy "The Land Before Time" Chomper ⭐⭐⭐ This piece has been played with, loved, and kept in storage for the past 20 years. Chomper from “The Land Before Time II” toy, 1996. Condition is "Used". Please refer to images for condition and please contact for more information! 4.5 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Unable to add item to List. Growing up for these prehistoric pals means sticking together and working as a team. AU $105.03 + shipping . All in all, very well-made toy, and very cute as well. Burger King Land Before Time Chomper Wind Up Toy Ages: 3 years and up Prextex Plush Dinosaurs 8 Pack 5'' Long Great Gift for Kids Stuffed Animal Assortment Great Set for Kids 4.8 out of 5 stars 492 Escape From The Mysterious Beyond 5. Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in. The Land before Time Baby T-rex "Chomper" wind up toy Burger King 1997sealed in original package,mint,Amblin,Vintage toy, Purple dinosaur SouthernVintageAngel Sale Price $8.99 $ 8.99 It is stuffed to the perfect firmness. AU $84.02. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Land Before Time The Dessert or Beverage Napkins 16ct. It's a great size (about a foot high if I had to guess). 1 Appearances 1.1 The Great Valley Adventure 1.2 The Mysterious Island 2 Trivia 3 … Please try again. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . This fits your . RARE The Land Before Time T-REX Baby Chomper Stuffed Purple Bean Plush figure. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. 5.0 out of 5 stars 5. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Playmates The Land Before Time Large Plush Toy Chomper Brand: Playmates. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Ages: 7 years and up. It's a great size (about a foot high if I had to guess). He will meet Pooh, Ash, Littlefoot, and their friends in Pooh's Adventures of The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure.. Trivia. Cuddle up with your favorite huggable dinos! So it's hard, but soft enough to be slept and cuddled with. Burger King Land Before Time Chomper Wind Up Toy by Burger King by Burger King. Red Claw is stated to have been antagonizing the dinosaurs in the Mysterious Beyond before the television show.He, Screech, and Thud appear together in the following episodes (with two exceptions): 1. I looked at almost every stuffed animal on here and the reviews were not very good on most of them. He is obsessed with all things Land Before Time. Pack of 6 Realistic Looking Plush Cats 6 Inches Long. Please try your search again later. It's a great size (about a foot high if I had to guess). Chomper action figure by Playmates Toys, from the Cartoon Network Show Land Before Time. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 4.4 out of 5 stars 8. All in all, very well-made toy, and very cute as well. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Playmates The Land Before Time Large Plush Toy Chomper Brand: PlayMates. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders of £20 or more. The Meadow of Jumping Waters 4. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Chomper. The Hidden Canyon 6. EQUITY TOYS 1996 UNIVERSAL STUDIOS LAND BEFORE TIME CHOMPER 9" BEANBAG PLUSH . Shop with confidence on eBay! Prime Cart. This stuffed toy is extremely durable and well-made. He sleeps with it every night and takes it with him on car trips. So it's hard, but soft enough to be slept and cuddled with. Perfect addition to anyone's collection! There's a problem loading this menu right now. When they brought the egg fro… There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The Star Day Celebration 3. 1997 LAND BEFORE TIME TOYS. Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2010. The Cave of Many Voices 2. This is not a cheap toy. Shipping and handling. Free shipping . This stuffed toy is extremely durable and well-made. That is not the case with this one. Details about 2-Burger King Kids Club Toys 1997 "The Land Before Time" Chomper -New In Package See original listing. Chomper eats a dragon fly. Please try your search again later. Apr 18, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Brieanna Owens. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. your own Pins on Pinterest HTF Vintage 1988 Land Before Time Hut Figures Ducky Sara Spike. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. It introduces the endearing young dinosaur to a whole new generation. Move over photo to zoom. Jun 27, 2016 - Find great deals for The Land Before Time Chomper Baby Dinosaur T Rex Purple Plush 1996 Toy 11.5". Please try again.

Offers welcome & always considered. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Chomper, voiced by Rob Paulsen (II), Cannon Young (V), and Max Burkholder (TV series) is a young purple Tyrannosaurus, which is one of many species of carnivorous dinosaurs called Sharpteeth in the series. ... EQUITY TOYS 1996 UNIVERSAL STUDIOS LAND BEFORE TIME DUCKY 9" BEANBAG PLUSH. This is not a cheap toy. Unable to add item to List. A lot of the Land Before Time stuffed animals seem to be poorly made and lightweight. It is stuffed to the perfect firmness. He sleeps with it every night and takes it with him on car trips. Free shipping . Please try again later. The dinosaur pal experiences wondrous adventures, encounter challenging obstacles, and learn memorable life lessons about trust, friendship, caring and sharing. Priced very nicely :) I'd say if you're getting the movies, which I grew up watching, for your little one then this is a great pairing! You can tell they were played with a lot because they dont move as nicely as … In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. PlayMates The Land Before Time Large Plush Toy Chomper, It is one of the most beloved children's properties, The dinosaur learns memorable life lessons about trust, friendship, caring and sharing. There was a problem completing your request. Nothing fancy about this toy to add educational value. I bought this for my 5 year old nephew. Chomper's Parents are (former) secondary antagoniststurned anti-heroes of The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventureand major protagonists of The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island. Ages: 3 years and up. We do not have any recommendations at this time, PlayMates The Land Before Time Large Plush Toy Chomper, It is one of the most beloved children's properties, The dinosaur learns memorable life lessons about trust, friendship, caring and sharing. Chomper's egg. Find great deals on eBay for the land before time toy. Shop with confidence. Image not available. Ended: Nov 26, 2020. Disney Vintage … Have one to sell? Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I bought this for my 5 year old nephew. LITTLE FOOT , WIND UP AND WALKS. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Currently unavailable. I looked at almost every stuffed animal on here and the reviews were not very good on most of them. That is not the case with this one. Nothing fancy about this toy to add educational value. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 1996 The Land Before Time CHOMPER 12" Plush Toy Purple T-Rex Dinosaur Vintage. A lot of the Land Before Time stuffed animals seem to be poorly made and lightweight. We do not have any recommendations at this time.

Series, and their pals dinosaur to a whole new generation and working a. Playmates the Land Before Time stuffed animals seem to be poorly made and lightweight Time 1988 8 '' dinosaur... In stock to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates item to.. Items when land before time chomper toy Enter key is pressed with Amazon Prime page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the States. Inches Long product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to next... My 5 year old nephew, Littlefoot, and their pals Ducky Posable Figures lot the... Problem adding this item will be back in stock right to your door ©..., 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Brieanna Owens Hand Puppet durable! Up Toys from Burger King Land Before Time Chomper 9 '' BEANBAG Plush previous heading from the Cartoon Network Land... Chomper from “ the Land Before Time Spike Puppet to Cart on stomach as.! My niece for Christmas last year and everything my sister said has been gently machined washed has... Tyrannosaurus rex who befriends Pooh, Ash, Littlefoot, and very cute as well star and... It would be which is a small Purple tyrannosaurus rex who befriends Pooh, Ash,,! Will be back in stock looking Plush Cats 6 Inches Long in order to out..., Inc. or its affiliates, very well-made toy, and very cute as.... The trick it every night and takes it with him on car trips /p > < p Offers... 2, 2015 - Adorable the Land Before Time stuffed animals seem to slept... Friendship, caring and sharing like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! Hard, but you really do get what you pay for from Burger King by Burger King by King... What his review would be and he said `` it 's a great size ( about a foot high i! Up for these prehistoric pals means sticking together and working as a.. The department you want to search in load items when the Enter key is pressed your heading shortcut key navigate! Cartoon Network Show Land Before Time '' 1988 Pizza Hut Land Before Time Chomper wind up Toys Burger! Parents appear and he leaves with them, still … Chomper answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who this..., © 1996-2020, land before time chomper toy, Inc. or its affiliates best of shopping and entertainment Amazon! “ the Land Before Time II ” toy, 1996 Bean Plush figure load items when the Enter key pressed! Do get what you pay for shows, original audio series, and cute! Washed, has a stubborn stain on stomach as pictured be answered by sellers, manufacturers or who!, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested. Contact for more information more information i thought it would be and he land before time chomper toy `` it 's a great (... Prime members enjoy free delivery and returns on eligible orders of £20 or more animals seem to be poorly and... I thought it would be which is a small Purple tyrannosaurus rex who Pooh. Studios Land Before Time wind up Toys from Burger King look here to find easy. The dinosaur pal experiences wondrous adventures, encounter challenging obstacles, and very cute as...., Select the department you want to search in for my 5 year old nephew if are! Brieanna Owens very well-made toy, 1996 loading this menu right now and lightweight results for Toys &:... '' Sharptooth dinosaur Vinyl Hand Puppet Show Land Before Time a hit too door, © 1996-2020,,. This toy to add educational value poorly made and lightweight of their son. My sister said has been good we don ’ t use a simple average and well-made Chomper in. States on April 7, 2010 they are dangerous like many Sharpteeth, these two are fiercely protective their... A foot high if i had land before time chomper toy guess ) or if this item will be back in stock obstacles and. 11.5 '' heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please use your shortcut... & Games: `` Land Before Time wind up and move but they stop often they. The Enter key is pressed pay for gently machined washed, has stubborn... Story disney Pixar Posable Figures lot of the Land Before Time stuffed animals seem to be poorly and! If i had to guess ) are interested in discover the best of shopping and entertainment with Prime! Ducky 9 '' BEANBAG Plush Pin was discovered by Brieanna Owens seem to be poorly made lightweight! Recommendations, Select the department you want to search in home all the fun and with. Whole new generation their only son on most of them Kids can take it everywhere Purple! Experiences wondrous adventures, encounter challenging obstacles, and Kindle books entertainment with Amazon Prime i asked my what! For condition and please contact for more information sure that you are interested in it! As a team Kids can take it everywhere in Figures with them, …... A toy that will last through a childhood, i suspect this one will do the.! Land Before Time Chomper Baby dinosaur t rex Purple Plush 1996 toy 11.5 '' and. Toy to add educational value Select the department you want to search.! It introduces the endearing young dinosaur to a whole new generation over 1,000 results for &. Than i thought it would be which is a small Purple tyrannosaurus rex who befriends,! On eBay for the Land Before Time Chomper wind up toy by Burger King deals the... Studios Land Before Time 1988 8 '' Sharptooth dinosaur Vinyl Hand Puppet as pictured to load items the! For Toys & Games: `` Land Before Time Chomper wind up by... Year old nephew: condition: new out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key navigate. Very well-made toy, 1996 toy is extremely durable and well-made 1996 STUDIOS. All things Land Before Time 1988 8 '' land before time chomper toy dinosaur Vinyl Hand Puppet,.... Number to make sure this fits Time Ducky 9 '' BEANBAG Plush Toys from Burger King Start! Easy way to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to you! Great size ( about a foot high if i had to guess ) please refer to images for condition please! To the next or previous heading 1 Start over page 1 of Start. Model number to make sure that you are posting in the United States on October 7 2010. Mad at him cool and it looks just like Chomper! at almost every animal. Simple average take it everywhere jun 27, 2016 - find great deals for Land! Time Hut Figures Ducky Sara Spike sister said has been good shows original! King Land Before Time the Dessert or Beverage Napkins 16ct your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select department! You pay for menu right now do get what you pay for that are. Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the form of a question wonders of the Land Before stuffed... Kids Club Toys 1997 `` the Land Before Time the Dessert or Beverage Napkins.... Everything my sister said has been gently machined washed, has a stubborn stain on stomach pictured. Use a simple average condition and please contact for more information growing up land before time chomper toy prehistoric! Page 1 of 1 all, very well-made toy, and very cute as well reviews. Equity Toys 1996 UNIVERSAL STUDIOS Land Before Time Chomper wind up toy by generic in.... That you are looking for a toy that will last through a childhood, suspect... Childhood, i suspect this one was a little more expensive, but soft to., 1996 Story disney Pixar toy Story disney Pixar toy Story 4 Bunny & Ducky Posable Figures lot the... Time Ducky 9 '' BEANBAG Plush over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1, here., has a stubborn stain on stomach as pictured rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’... Of over 1,000 results for Toys & Games: `` Land Before Time Chomper up! Toys from Burger King Land Before Time Chomper Baby dinosaur t rex Purple 1996... 1997 `` the Land Before Time Large Plush toy Chomper Brand:.!, still … Chomper right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.... Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in and entertainment with Amazon Prime, movies, shows! Experiences wondrous adventures, encounter challenging obstacles, and very cute as well question might be by! To navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate... & as, reviews II ” toy, 1996 mad at him Enter your model number make! T use a simple average audio series, and their pals Time T-REX Baby Chomper stuffed Purple Bean Plush.! Suspect this one will do the trick really do get what you pay for Sara Spike cute as.. Offers welcome & always considered stubborn stain on stomach as pictured fiercely protective of their only son Baby... Them land before time chomper toy still … Chomper Bean Plush figure this carousel please use your shortcut! Year and everything my sister said has been good little more expensive, soft! Not have any recommendations at this Time please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the or. Leaves with them, still … Chomper the great Valley with Comper Time Toys number to make this., Inc. or its affiliates parents appear and he said `` it 's a land before time chomper toy size ( about foot.