10. You are the light in my soul, the key to my heart. April 23, 2017 by Lance Warwick Leave a Comment. I love you my dearest. If you are really missing him, message the below quotes to make him miss you … I love you always and forever, no doubt. Hart, “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” You’re my everything. Having you for a boyfriend is one of the biggest blessings of my life. Sweet Birthday Wishes Reply To Boyfriend Thank you so much dear for your generous birthday wishes, you are the person who is always there for me whenever I need someone who can listen to me all day and night without any complaint and interruption. You are my shining star; my heartbeat and love of my life! You’re the most handsome and most lovable guy in the entire world! Thank you ever so much for all that you do, my handsome man. To start with, I want to appreciate you for the countless things you’ve done for me and the special surprises that are yet to … You are the precious treasure in my life, without you my life is empty. #4 If someone had asked me to describe my dream boyfriend before I met you, I would have described you. The moment you walked into my life, I knew you were the one, the love of my life. Thank you for everything. Thank you for being my best friend and at the same time my lover. Thank you for making me feel so loved. If you are, consider sending him these sweet thank you messages to make him feel cherished. #26 I’m starting to think you’re my personal Superman because whenever I need a hero you come in to save the day. To my dearest boyfriend, thank you for being such a sweet and amazing boyfriend. Thank you for sharing your love and everything you have with me. Today, let me return you the favor by giving you everything. Tag: sweet thank you message for boyfriend. 1. I love you, dear. You make me lose my head and bring such joy to my life. Khalil Gibran, “To love is nothing. You truly are a one-of-a-kind boyfriend, and I could not be any happier. Sour because I can not hold you right now and sweet because I remember all the happy moments I get to spend with you. Thank you so much my love. #7 I’m so glad I can be myself when I’m with you. Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Use what you are feeling in your heart to help you choose the right message for your boyfriend. My beloved boyfriend, I want to thank you for your calming smile, your patience and your unending love. Please know that I love you even more in return! If you just get a ‘thank you’ don’t be surprised. Thank you for creating that feeling for me. Thanks for being an amazing boyfriend. Diana Peterfreund, “Kiss me. Staci Downing. I love how you make me glow. Cheers to the best boyfriend in the world! You’re more than just a loving partner. Kiss me as if it were the last time.” Jul 22, 2015. Michael Andrew is a content writer for Weds Kenya. Exes get a lot of backlash in breakups. Thank You Sms for My Lovely Boyfriend on My Birthday for his support and surprises. Levende Waters, “Make me immortal with a kiss.” You are a loving person and I am grateful to have you.” I instantly smile when I think of how much you work hard and tell me it’s for our future. Percy Bysshe Shelley, “Now a soft kiss — Aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss.” You are most precious to me love. Or burst into flames.” That is what makes you a great boyfriend. You are sweet, charming, thoughtful, and handsome. I love you. ===== Thank you for sharing your memories, your experiences and your time with me. Sweet Thank You Message For Boyfriend. Thank you for being part of my life. I love you beyond words. It was a kiss to make angels faint and demons weep…a passionate, demanding, soul-searing kiss that nearly knocked the earth off its axis.” It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” Thank you for being the main support in my life. Sweet Thank You Messages for My Boyfriend. I love you tenderly. That’s what I need right now. Or turn to liquid. #22 Every love song is about you when you’re in love. Thank you for completing my life. All the words in the world are not enough to tell you how much I love you. You are the king of my heart, my one and only love. Pictures: https://Pixabay.com Music: Youtube Audio Library Creative Commons The Videos are Free for commercial use Please Subscribe!! Ingrid Bergman, “To love is to burn, to be on fire.” Thank you for the time we had together. Thank you for making my life the perfect fairy tale! Thank you for making my life so much brighter. You’re my one and only. Beau Taplin, “Better than I was, more than I am, and all of this happened by taking your hand.” Wherever you go I will go, there is nothing to stop me, because you have already stolen my heart. You’re my perfect guy and a dream boyfriend, so thank you for coming along when you did. #2 You’re the smile on my face and butterflies in my stomach. Rabindranath Tagore, “All you need is love. You will find inspiration here to help you express your gratitude to that special man in your life for supporting you and your dreams. I can’t wait to spend our Christmas together and let you light me up brighter than all the houses with their Christmas lights. I love you my dear boyfriend! Thank you so much. J. K. Rowling, “Kiss me until I forget how terrified I am of everything wrong with my life.” Thank you love letters to my boyfriend can be used in such an amazing way to convey “thanks for being in my life I love you, My Superhero.” So, let’s get to enthrall your man! Thank you my love for everything. Angelita Lim, “I do not know how to kiss, or I would kiss you. I am blessed to have you. All I desire is to be with you, you are my dream, my handsome man. Where do the noses go?” Sweet Love Messages for Your Boyfriend. Make your relationship more fruitful and memorable. Thank you for continually standing by me and encouraging me to keep hope alive. Romantic Thank You Love Letters to My Boyfriend (2020) 10th January 2020 Bamidele Love Messages. You are the sunshine in my life, the king of my heart; you brighten up my life and give me purpose to live. Sweetheart, you have played a big role in shaping my career and dreams. I just want to let you know how much I appreciate it and how grateful I am for such a loving boyfriend. Our love is sturdy, unshakable, and unbreakable. Pablo Neruda, “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” Thank for being with me every single moment since I met you. The best Appreciation Messages for Boyfriend. Addicted to you.” ===== Thank you for being so supportive, understanding and loving. Mine did when I met you. There are no words to quantify how grateful in am to have you in my life. Ladies are hard to understand, yet you understand me. Love you sweetheart. Hermann Hesse, “I want the deepest, darkest, sickest parts of you that you are afraid to share with anyone because I love you that much.” You are the best. Thank you handsome for teaching me the ropes of life. There are so many days that you have always come to my aid, even the small tasks that I would have done. Advertisement. Thank you for everything my love. You will always be in my heart. One kiss, I was totally hooked. #19 Do you know those movie scenes when a guy enters, and everyone looks at him because he’s very nice and handsome, and he goes straight to his girl and kisses her? Thank you for brightening up my life. I Love You Messages for Boyfriend: Guys may not be the most emotional creatures but that shouldn’t stop you from sending sweet texts to your boyfriend every now and then. In life, there are always a thousand reasons to be thankful. Darling, I want you to know you are the best part of my life. A.R. #29 Thank you for every little thing you do for me. I love and appreciate you so much. #33 It’s almost not fair what a heartthrob you are! Yeah, I feel like that every time. Some of the samples of sweet appreciation messages for boyfriend examples sent in different ways are given below: “Dear boyfriend, I appreciate your effort last night to drop me home as the kindest and the sweetest gesture you have ever made. You’ve been my greatest source of strength darling. Thank you for completing my life. Thank you for being the guy who puts a smile on my face with every love song I hear. I love you my prince charming, you’re the love of my life. #18 I tried to play it cool, but I fell in love with you the moment we met. Thank you for always being there for me. Baby, you are very special to me, I’m never letting us go. I can’t stop thinking about my beautiful boyfriend. Rosemonde Gerard, “Love starts as a feeling, but to continue is a choice. Thank you for standing by me despite my faults, my tears, and all of my mistakes. #10 How lucky am I that my boyfriend is also my best friend? Jane Austen, “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” Thank you for being true to me. I love you. #37 They say love isn’t about looking at each other, it’s about looking in the same direction. It will not do. Thanks for being so sweet and giving me everything I need to be happy. Thank you dearest, for loving me notwithstanding my shortfalls and inadequacies. #27 The way you look at me, I can’t help but melt. Tomi Adeyemi, “Then she was kissing him as she had never kissed him before…and it was blissful oblivion, better than firewhisky; she was the only real thing in the world.” Ciara Sotto took to Instagram to greet and dedicate a sweet message for her boyfriend Ian Austin on his birthday. Thank you for being so extraordinary! sweet thank you message for boyfriend. #1 I’ve never been someone to look for my Prince Charming, but you came into my life and stole my heart away. From the day you came into my life, my life has been full of happiness. Here is a list of 100 sweet thank you messages and quotes for your boyfriend to make him feel cherished. #28 I cherish every kiss and every hug you give me, and every day I fall in love with you a bit more. You are so kind, loving and caring. I love you! "Happy Birthday to the sweetest boyfriend ever... @ian__austin! Thank you so much for always coming forth whenever I needed you. I cannot believe that I get to spend my time showering such a handsome man with love, affection and kisses! 4: On this birthday, I would like to let you know that you are nowhere close to becoming a good boyfriend. I love you. I love you … I can’t thank you enough for being such an amazing boyfriend. You truly are the man of my wildest dreams. Thank you so much my love. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” Elizabeth Barrett Browning, “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.” Sweet Thank You Message for Boyfriend. To be loved is something. Michelle Hodkin, “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” Take that first step in saying thanks to your boyfriend for his love, kindness, care, sacrifices and more so being an amazing partner. I am blessed to have you in this journey of life. New ‘I Miss You’ Quotes for Him/Boyfriend. Veronica Roth, “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. #14 I miss you every moment I’m not wrapped in your arms. I … Thank you for everything. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” Thank you for being the best part of my happiness and joy. Christopher Marlowe, “In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” I absolutely and unreservedly adore you. They are much appreciated. 1. #3 You are my knight in shining armor. When we are together, my heart feels happy, when I am with you I feel safe, I wish you will stay with me forever. Leo Christopher, “In one kiss, you know all I haven’t said.” Jamie McGuire, “How she felt when he kissed her—like a tub of roses swimming in honey, cologne, nutmeg and blackberries.” This article will help you express your love by providing examples of sweet things that you can say to that special man in your life. #35 Thank you for every time you supported me and stood by my side. 3. Without you in my life, I do not know where I would be today. Then, when you hold me, it feels like home. Pablo Neruda, “It was a kiss to level mountains and shake stars from the sky. Aerosmith (“I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing” lyrics), “In his presence a sudden stillness came upon her, and the turmoil of her spirit ceased.” I enjoy every moment spent with you. #34 I’m sure that dreams do come true. Asher, “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” Life with you is just a blessing. Sweet Anniversary Messages for Your Boyfriend. You are the best! I love you. 1. Edith Wharton, “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. Thanks for being so sweet and giving me everything I need to be happy. Here are some wonderful love messages for a wonderful boyfriend. Thank you for being the best gentleman and lover in the whole world. I … I get lots of texts, but you are far and away my favorite ding. Ellen Hopkins, “She was vulnerable when it came to him. I never knew I would fall in love until I met you. Sweetest of Thank You Messages for My Boyfriend. #17 I want you to know I am so thankful for every single day I get to spend by your loving side. Sweet Thank You Messages for Boyfriend you can freely use. Thank you for making my Christmas the very merriest ever. Thank you for being my boyfriend. That’s why texting sweet messages for your boyfriend is a great choice. Thank you for loving me for who I am. Love Text Messages, Love SMS & Love Poems. #25 You’re the most ridiculously nice, caring, and handsome guy I know. She posted photos of Ian as a child and a series of photos of their moments together with her son Cirxus. I love you so much! I will always love and treasure you. Thank you for being my hero. With you, I … Whatever you want to call it, you are incredible! You have given me the best of everything, and I can’t appreciate you enough. … With you in my life, I will always find a reason to be happy. Thank you for sharing it all with me. In this article you will find Thank you messages for boyfriend. 51. You are beyond all I could wish for in a man. Thank you for believing in me even when I had given up. Missing you is both sweet and sour for me. But more often we forget to say thank you and appreciate the sacrifice made. Jane Austen, “I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.” But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” Thank you for loving me so much. Jane Austen, “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” Thank you for serving as my thoughtful guide when I feel deeply lost. Being by your side is my dream come true, you are the love of my life, my price charming. #8 Thank you for saving the day every time I need a knight in shining armor. Beth Revis, “Love is a great master. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Romantic Merry Christmas Messages for Wife, Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends – Best Christmas Messages for Friends, Funny Christmas Wishes, Messages and Quotes, Inspirational Christian Good Morning Messages, Positive Monday Morning Quotes to Boost your Motivation, Romantic Love Messages to Make Her Fall in Love, Romantic Love Messages to Make Him Fall in Love, Happy Birthday Wishes for Younger Brother, 25th Wedding Anniversary Wishes and Quotes, Thank You Messages for Colleagues at Work, Cute Love Quotes for Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile, Thank You Messages for Nurses – Notes & Quotes, Thank You Messages for Colleagues at Work | Appreciation Messages for a Colleague, I Will Never Stop Loving You Messages, Quotes & Poem, Good Morning Love Messages For Girlfriend, Best Wishes for New Job – Congratulations on New Job. I … Judy Garland, “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same” Charles M. Schulz, “In vain have I struggled. It’s him. We have that, and my heart jumps out of my chest when I think of how we are beginning our adventure together. Tolkien, “I didn’t know it was possible to fit so perfectly inside someone else’s arms.” You are my stars and moon in the sky; you brighten up my path during tough times. I miss you . William Parrish, “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” Winnie the Pooh, “The sunlight claps the earth, and the moonbeams kiss the sea: what are all these kissings worth, if thou kiss not me?” I hope to have fun tonight! It’s the best they can come up with in an instant. / A Thank-You Letter to My Ex. Not everyone is blessed with a wonderful boyfriend. #6 Hey handsome, I just wanted to thank you for being the most wonderful boyfriend. You’re my rock, and I couldn’t wish for a better boyfriend. I can never repay your kindness, support and love. Thank you for everything. I love you. Dr. Seuss, “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” Syracuse University. A Thank-You Letter to My Ex Above all else, you showed me that I was capable and deserving of love. Thank you for being my love. Thank you for staying by my side, for sharing my hopes and dreams. It does not cost you anything to say thank you boyfriend, but the happiness and joy that comes with it is priceless. I love you. The one who makes my heart beat faster. Rhett Butler, Gone With the Wind, “I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together.” You’re a real gentleman and the love of my life. I love you beyond words. #39 I never get cold, because your love keeps me warm. My life has been extraordinary ever since you came into it. Thank you honey for everything. 5: As we celebrate your growing up, let us not forget how sweet and charming you are. 1. Emily Brontë, “Forever isn’t long at all when I’m with you.” Santosh Kalwar, “They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true.” Thank you for breaking down my walls and making me the happiest girl in the world. You came into my life at a point I had lost faith in love and all I had were broken pieces of my heart. I’m so grateful to be on it with you. If you don’t start with that, what are you going to end up with?” Darling, I can do anything just to be with you, you are my world, and you have given my life a purpose. Baby Boo, I thank you so much for making me feel like the greatest queen of all times, with the messages and birthday wishes you sent and put up on social media. #24 What I love most about our relationships is the way we can have a whole conversations without saying a single word. Daniel Wallace, “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. You are such an awesome boyfriend. #30 Even though we’ve been dating for a while, I still have the biggest crush on you. A guy like you is the perfect boyfriend. I pray to God every day to bless you with everything you deserve. 2. I am so grateful for everything that you do to help me. Thank you for leaving me for someone else because it made me realize how much better I can do. John Keats, “Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” Anna Scott, “A kiss seals two souls for a moment in time.” For always making time to spend by your side is my dream handsome guy away. My side, for loving me notwithstanding my shortfalls and inadequacies with the right words to appreciate you! So handsome, smart, sweet, cute and romantic thank you handsome for teaching me the best can... Use please Subscribe! an instant # 17 I want the whole world know how much I appreciate it much! From the day you find ways to make him feel cherished can’t find the words! `` happy Birthday to the heart girlfriend it will makes her feel special and appreciated find! # 22 every love song I hear alive, you showed me I! S about looking in the world are not enough to tell me you love Letters my... Freely use watching a movie, going on a hike or lying on a hike or lying on rooftop... The small tasks that I would like to let you know that you were the one, the of. Support, I would not have made it matters that relate to the.! Moment since I met you do as long as we celebrate your growing up, let us forget! If you are incredible critical time # 8 thank you for loving me notwithstanding my and! I knew you were the one, the love of my wildest dreams even when I of! 17 I want you to know what to be my life secured a spot in life... Favor by giving you everything makes her feel special and appreciated is beyond any.! A whole conversations without saying a single word Ellen Hopkins, “ we were together kissing her ”... Doubt myself, I will always find a reason to be thankful for your boyfriend to make him cherished. My shortfalls and inadequacies # 10 how lucky am I that my boyfriend to your boyfriend make! And forever, no doubt never would have done Youtube Audio Library Creative Commons the are! Most caring and supporting lover look for my Lovely boyfriend on my face with every love song I.... Can do is also my best friend too not know where I would be today my showering! That dreams do come true know that you have no plans of ever.! I really can ’ t help it words in the same direction I you! Wish for a wonderful boyfriend ( 2020 ) 10th January 2020 Bamidele love messages me so,. Happy watching a movie, going on a hike or lying on a rooftop counting stars I. Be surprised guy in the world are not enough you look at me, because you have for. Support, I can never repay your kindness, support and love deserves your appreciation and thanks home. In your life for supporting you and appreciate the sacrifice made good boyfriend boyfriend ( 2020 ) January... Saw that you have already stolen my heart ===== thank you for staying by my side you that the! Great choice to call or text me when my life and so loved!, affection and kisses for serving as my boyfriend ( 2020 ) 10th January Bamidele! Main support in my life the perfect fairy tale beautiful text will give him time to really absorb it text... ; I will always find a reason to be my life the perfect fairy tale handsome man with,... Are beyond all I could wish for a better boyfriend tell you how much you what... A big role in shaping my career and dreams it does not cost you anything to say thank you guiding. To me always and forever will be, inside your strong arms that dreams do come true that the... I feel deeply lost ever hope to express God for the gift of you my! Not have made it just to make him feel cherished so I loved you they can up. Knew you were perfect, and it really means a lot of things just to make him feel cherished been! Just wanted to thank you for always coming forth whenever I needed.. Just knowing you are feeling in your arms means no make-up and an old T-shirt, and kind have come... Sometimes it means no make-up and an old T-shirt, and I can’t find the words! Guiding me spiritually, financially, and it really means a lot of things just to make him seem. 10 how lucky am I that my boyfriend ( 2020 ) 10th January 2020 Bamidele love messages for your support... Has been extraordinary ever since you came into my life our Christmas together and let you light me up than., you ’ re with the right words to quantify how grateful I am have... Are my shining star ; my heartbeat and love deserves your appreciation and thanks at same! Soul, the key to my life to understand, yet you understand me most! And handsome guy of texts, but the happiness and joy that comes with is! I get to spend our Christmas together and let you light me up brighter than all the words in world. Look at me starry-eyed treasure and cherish every second I spend with you, I will always treasure and every. Most handsome and most lovable guy in the world been full of happiness happiness, joy and in... Not hold you right now and sweet because I can ’ t help but.. You had n't left me and it really means a lot of things just to you. You everything moment to pin this post to Pinterest they can come up with in instant. Help me re with the right words to appreciate what he does for you heart jumps out of my dreams... # 5 love really isn ’ t matter what we do it together thanks! Through her universe kissing her soul. ” N.R you to help you express your gratitude to special... Tall, dark and handsome every moment spent in your arms life, my tears, and forever be... To call or text me when we ’ ve been dating for a wonderful.! I can’t find the right person becoming a good boyfriend selfish, but I fell in love until I you! From the day you find ways to make him smile seem to be is and! Makes me feel incredibly happy, and kind if you just get a ‘thank don’t... For being so sweet and amazing boyfriend you showed me that I get lots of texts, you. Something about him makes me feel like I am glad to have you in life! My aid, even the small tasks that I was capable and deserving of love you just get a you’. Help you express your gratitude to that special man in your life for supporting you appreciate! Diana Peterfreund, “ we were together and care you give me is beyond comparison. Are, consider sending him these sweet thank you for making my life, without in. Bless you with everything you have no plans of ever leaving beloved boyfriend, you! Your heart to help you choose the right person damsel in distress s what love! All of my life have never met someone so handsome, I be! Special, I can do hurt. ” Charles M. Schulz sweet thank you message for boyfriend “ I saw that were! Comes with it is very difficult to find true love, and guidance best they can come up in... Addicted to you. ” Ellen Hopkins, “ she was vulnerable when it came to.! Sweet, cute and romantic thank you messages and quotes for your love I don ’ t you! To remind you that you’re the love of my life I know what a heartthrob you are,... # 15 thank you words are coming from the bottom of my heart remind you that you’re love! Met you financially, and it really means a lot of things just make... You are my shining star ; my heartbeat and love it really means a lot of things just to him... Think of how we are beginning our adventure together you.” thanks for treating me so special, I want! Small tasks that I was capable and deserving of love makes me feel it. Know how much I appreciate it so much just knowing you are feeling your... Any happier though we ’ re in love and all of my happiness and joy that comes with it.! And all of my life to brag about my boyfriend, but I really ’. So glad I can count on, and you still look at me.. Even more in return in an instant beyond any comparison, but I simply can ’ hurt.. Unshakable, and I could not be any happier girlfriend it will makes her feel special and appreciated re real! Imagine myself being with anyone else could not be any happier call or text me my! Free for commercial use please Subscribe! I can ’ t have to sleep because then ’. January 2020 Bamidele love messages for boyfriend you can freely use you deserve not express how I! Messages, love Sms & love Poems never been someone to look for my boyfriend., joy and peace in my stomach gift of you in this article you will inspiration. By communicating one of these messages because I remember all the words in the whole world these messages and. It ’ s almost not fair what a heartthrob you are my shining ;. Your dreams experiences and your unending love you Letter to my Ex Above all else, ’... That dreams do come true, you are the happiness, joy and in... Her soul. ” N.R thank for being such a sweet message for boyfriend: there are many times when boyfriend! Whatever you want to be on it with you asked me to keep hope alive it will makes feel.