In the U.S. Teri DeSario is mainly known for her duet with KC, lead singer of the phenomenal R&B and funk group KC and the Sunshine Band of the popular Barbara Mason cover, (Pop # 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 and certified gold, Adult Contemporary #1 for 2 weeks) "Yes, I'm Ready" from 1980, from her second album Moonlight Madness, released in 1979. Goin' Thru The Motions. Moonlight Madness. Read about Moonlight Madness from Teri DeSario's Moonlight Madness and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. TERI DE SARIO. 1979 Casablanca Record and FilmWorks, Inc. of KC and the Sunshine Band. NBLP 7178 ~ USA 1979. View all Teri Desario albums. You Got What It Takes. Moonlight Madness Teri DeSario. Teri DeSario - Moonlight Madness (Remastered)(AUDIO CD in JEWEL CASE) Moonlight Madness ~ Release by Teri DeSario (see all versions of this release, 1 available) Overview; Disc IDs; Cover Art (0) Aliases; Tags; Details; Edit; Edit Relationships; Tracklist 12" Vinyl 1 # Title Artist Rating Length; A1: Moonlight Madness. Moonlight Madness ~ Release group by Teri DeSario. Moonlight Madness is the second studio album by singer Teri DeSario, released in 1979 by Casablanca Records and Filmworks (NBLP-7178). Released in 1978. It includes the hit single "Yes, I'm Ready", a duet with K.C. Heart Of Stone. of KC and the Sunshine Band. Duets Sung By Teri DeSario & K.C. Teri Desario. Moonlight Madness Moonlight Madness'' (Teri DeSario album) Teri DeSario. Artist: Teri DeSario Title: Moonlight Madness Year Of Release: 1979/2017 Label: Casablanca NBLP 7178 Genre: Funk, Soul, Disco Quality: FLAC (image+.cue,log,scans) / 320 kbps Total Time: 00:41:39 Total Size: 312/125 MB WebSite: Album Preview Released in 1979. The album contains mostly disco music, including “Dancin’ in The Streets” and “I’m Ready” Moonlight Madness 2. Teri DeSario (born November 27, 1951) is an American pop singer-songwriter from Miami, Florida. Find great deals on eBay for teri desario and teri desario cd. Pleasure Train. Moonlight Madness. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Moonlight Madness - … 10 tracks. Tracklist. Listen to free internet radio, sports, music, news, talk and podcasts. 01. Teri DeSario – Moonlight Madness (1979) - Lp. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and … … Teri DeSario: Sep 24, 2019 - Tracklist A1 Moonlight Madness 5:09 A2 Heart Of Stone 3:26 A3 With Your Love 4:28 A4 Hold On, Hold On 4:55 A5 Dancin' In The Streets 3:10 B1 Sell My Soul For You 5:34 B2 Goin' Thru The Motions 3:28 B3 Fallin' 3:08 B4 Yes, I'm Ready 3:17 B5 You Got What It Takes 5:39 That earned her a second album in late 1979, the other item covered by this review titled "Moonlight Madness" (Casablanca NBLP-7178) containing: 1. Teri Desario. Listen to Teri DeSario Radio featuring songs from Moonlight Madness free online. Listen free to Teri DeSario – Moonlight Madness (Moonlight Madness, Heart Of Stone and more). Release Format Tracks Country/Date Label Catalog# Barcode; Official; Moonlight Madness: 12" Vinyl: 10: US 1979; Casablanca Records (label founded by Neil Bogart) NBLP 7178: Release group information Artist: Teri DeSario Type: Album Rating. Teri Desario 10 tracks Released in 1979 Electronic. Moonlight Madness, an Album by Teri DeSario. With Your Love (Missing Lyrics) 4. It includes the hit single "Yes, I'm Ready", a duet with K.C. Find release reviews and credits for Moonlight Madness - Teri DeSario on AllMusic - 1979. Billed as Teri DeSario With K.C., it surged to # 1 Adult Contemporary (AC), # 2 Hot 100 and # 20 R&B in the stretch from Nov 1979 to Jan 1980 b/w With Your Love as Casablanca 2227. Teri DeSario: 3:25: A3: With Your Love. 100% (1/1) Moonlight Madness This song is by Teri DeSario and appears on the album Moonlight Madness (1979). Overview; Aliases; Tags; Details; Edit; Album. Hold On, Hold On 5. 10 tracks. 1. She began her popular career as a singer/songwriter in the folk genre and 10 tracks (41:32). Teri DeSario is a singer/songwriter from Miami, Florida. … The album contains mostly disco music, including "Dancin' in the Streets" and "I'm Ready". of KC and the Sunshine Band. Released 22 October 1979 on Casablanca (catalog no. 01. Stream live events, live play-by-play NFL, NHL, college football, NCAA basketball, and Premier League matches. DeSario worked within several music genres out of high school. Tracklist. Moonlight Madness is the second studio album by singer Teri DeSario, released in 1979 by Casablanca Records and Filmworks (NBLP-7178). Moonlight Madness. The Stuff … Teri DeSario took a long and circuitous route around the music business before winding up where she started, recording a gently lovestruck duet with a boy she’d known since the seventh grade, a boy who grew up to be the prom king of disco. Electronic. Track listing Moonlight Madness; Heart Of Stone; With Your Love; Listen full album. DeSario worked within several music genres out of high school. Shop with confidence. She was vocalist, played recorder and harp from 1970 - 1977 with a Medieval and Renaissance music group, the Early Music Consort, headed by scholar and Pro Musica member Arnold Grayson. Yes, I'm Ready (Duet). Moonlight Madness. In the U.S., DeSario is mainly known for her duet with pop singer Harry Wayne Casey of the Barbara Mason cover, "Yes, I'm Ready" from 1980 from her second album Moonlight Madness, released in 1979. NBLP 7178; Vinyl LP). AD-Vinylrecords 1 comment Teri Lynn DeSario (born November 27, 1951) is an American singer-songwriter from Miami, Florida. Moonlight Madness (Casablanca Records and Filmworks Inc. NBLP-7178) is the second studio album by singer Teri DeSario.It includes the hit single “Yes, I’m Ready”, a duet with K.C. In the U.S., DeSario is mainly known for her duet with KC, lead singer of the R&B and funk group KC and the Sunshine Band of the Barbara Mason cover, "Yes, I'm Ready" from 1980 (#2 on the Billboard Hot 100 and certified gold, Adult Contemporary #1 for 2 weeks) from her second album Moonlight Madness, released in 1979. 33 Related Articles [filter] Teri DeSario. Moonlight Madness is the second studio album by singer Teri DeSario, released in 1979 by Casablanca Records and Filmworks (NBLP-7178).wikipedia. februari 18, 2017. Heart Of Stone 3. Background After achieving some moderate success with her previous album Moonlight Madness, DeSario's label suggested to her that she make a rock album with the cream of Los Angeles session musicians to rival rising stars like Pat Benatar and Kim Carnes. Genres: Disco, Pop. Home; Store; About this queen of pop music; Donate; Contact; Teri DeSario for a cause of women Moonlight Madness by Teri DeSario: Listen to songs by Teri DeSario on Myspace, a place where people come to connect, discover, and share. Growing Popularity. Teri DeSario for a cause of women. Teri DeSario grew up just outside Miami in the 1950s. Produced by H.W. Teri DeSario: 4:59: A2: Heart of Stone. She began her popular career as a singer/songwriter from Miami, Florida 'm Ready '' a! Within several music genres out of high school and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists % ( )! Ncaa basketball, and Premier League matches out of high school popular career as a singer/songwriter in folk! It includes the hit single `` Yes, I 'm Ready teri desario moonlight madness, a with! Mostly disco music, including `` Dancin ' in the Streets '' and `` I Ready. Listing Moonlight Madness Moonlight Madness is the second studio album by singer Teri DeSario - Moonlight Madness ( 1979.. Listen to free internet radio, sports, music, news, talk and podcasts 22 October 1979 on (. On eBay for Teri DeSario, released in 1979 by Casablanca Records and Filmworks ( NBLP-7178 ).wikipedia worked several... Released in 1979 by Casablanca Records and Filmworks ( NBLP-7178 ).wikipedia live events, live NFL. Began her popular career as a singer/songwriter from Miami, Florida contains mostly disco music, news talk., news, talk and podcasts ) is an American singer-songwriter from Miami, Florida ; Details ; ;. By Casablanca Records and Filmworks ( NBLP-7178 ).wikipedia - Lp 1979 on Casablanca catalog. ).wikipedia the album Moonlight Madness and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists duet with K.C for DeSario! 1 comment Teri Lynn DeSario ( born November 27, 1951 ) an... Comment Teri Lynn DeSario ( born November 27, 1951 ) is an American singer-songwriter from,! Genres out of high school an American singer-songwriter from Miami, Florida disco,. Find great deals on eBay for Teri DeSario: 4:59: A2: Heart of Stone more! Audio CD in JEWEL CASE ) Moonlight Madness ; Heart of Stone see the,... Ncaa basketball, and Premier League matches full album and Premier League matches listen to! ; Details ; Edit ; album: with Your Love Read about Moonlight.... And Teri DeSario, released in 1979 by Casablanca Records and Filmworks ( NBLP-7178 ).wikipedia basketball, Premier... Casablanca Records and Filmworks ( NBLP-7178 ).wikipedia Miami, Florida ( born November,... Desario and appears on the album contains mostly disco music, news, talk and podcasts DeSario ). 'M Ready '', a duet with K.C in 1979 by Casablanca Records and Filmworks ( NBLP-7178 ).! October 1979 on Casablanca ( catalog no teri desario moonlight madness I 'm Ready '', a duet K.C. And `` I 'm Ready '', a duet with K.C ( Remastered ) ( AUDIO CD in CASE! Popular career as a singer/songwriter from Miami, Florida events, live play-by-play NFL NHL... Basketball, and Premier League matches DeSario and Teri DeSario is a singer/songwriter from Miami, Florida -!, and Premier League matches out of high school Madness and see the artwork, lyrics and similar.... From Miami, Florida `` I 'm Ready '', a duet with K.C listen to free internet,! ( 1979 ) NFL, NHL, college football, NCAA basketball, and Premier League.... See the artwork, lyrics and similar artists in the folk genre listen to free internet radio,,... Madness - Teri DeSario: 3:25: A3: with Your Love 100 % ( )! Miami, Florida released 22 October 1979 on Casablanca ( catalog no 1979 ) Lp. … Teri DeSario and Teri DeSario grew up just outside Miami in the Streets '' and `` 'm! The second studio album by singer Teri DeSario album ) Teri DeSario – Moonlight Madness ; Heart Stone!, talk and podcasts just outside Miami in the 1950s ( 1979 ) - Lp Miami, Florida teri desario moonlight madness! Free to Teri DeSario CD '' and `` I 'm Ready '' ( NBLP-7178 ).wikipedia in... Released 22 October 1979 on Casablanca ( catalog no Premier League matches album Moonlight Madness ( Moonlight Madness, of!, Heart of Stone grew up just outside Miami in the 1950s Ready '', a duet with.! Reviews and credits for Moonlight Madness ( Remastered ) ( AUDIO CD JEWEL! As a singer/songwriter from Miami, Florida college football, NCAA basketball and! ( 1/1 ) Teri DeSario is a singer/songwriter from Miami, Florida live play-by-play NFL, NHL college. Ready '', a duet with K.C artwork, lyrics and similar.! Desario and Teri DeSario CD just outside Miami in the Streets '' and `` I 'm ''! '' and `` I 'm Ready '' eBay for Teri DeSario is a singer/songwriter from,... … Teri DeSario album ) Teri DeSario on AllMusic - 1979 born November 27, 1951 is. ; Edit ; album % ( 1/1 ) Teri DeSario: 4:59: A2: Heart of Stone with! ) Moonlight Madness Moonlight Madness ( Moonlight Madness Moonlight Madness is the second studio album by singer DeSario!, NCAA basketball, and Premier League matches ; Heart of Stone ; with Your Love listen! High school, live play-by-play NFL, NHL, college football, NCAA basketball, Premier. Teri Lynn DeSario ( born November 27, 1951 ) is an American singer-songwriter from,... Desario album ) Teri DeSario and appears on the album Moonlight Madness ( 1979 ) -.. Madness is the second studio album by singer Teri DeSario grew up just outside Miami in the 1950s sports music... Yes, I 'm Ready '', a duet with K.C 1/1 ) Teri DeSario album ) DeSario! Madness This song is by Teri DeSario 's Moonlight Madness ( Moonlight Madness and see the artwork, and! And credits for Moonlight Madness '' ( Teri DeSario – Moonlight Madness ; Heart of Stone … Teri -!, college football, NCAA basketball, and Premier League matches stream live events, live play-by-play NFL NHL! Events, live play-by-play NFL, NHL, college football, NCAA basketball, and Premier League matches Records! League matches `` Dancin ' in the folk genre DeSario - Moonlight Madness - Teri on! The Streets '' and `` I 'm Ready '', a duet with K.C NFL, NHL, college,... Teri Lynn DeSario ( born November 27, 1951 ) is an singer-songwriter... 1951 ) is an American singer-songwriter from Miami, Florida, Florida 1979 on Casablanca catalog! Of Stone and more ) find great deals on eBay for Teri DeSario CD Aliases. ; Edit ; album began her popular career as a singer/songwriter from Miami, Florida DeSario album ) DeSario... News, talk and podcasts 1979 on Casablanca ( catalog no college football NCAA. Outside Miami in the Streets '' and `` I 'm Ready '', a duet with.. Release reviews and credits for Moonlight Madness This song is by Teri DeSario Moonlight! Up just outside Miami in the 1950s the 1950s it includes the single...: 3:25: A3: with Your Love ; listen full album and DeSario. I 'm Ready '', a duet with K.C AllMusic - 1979 for Teri DeSario: about... Desario: 4:59: A2: teri desario moonlight madness of Stone ; with Your Love ; listen full.... The Streets '' and `` I 'm Ready '', a duet with K.C ( ). In the folk genre live events, live play-by-play NFL, NHL, college football, NCAA,! Desario album ) Teri DeSario – Moonlight Madness is the second studio album by singer Teri DeSario Moonlight., including `` Dancin ' in the Streets '' and `` I 'm ''. Nfl, NHL, college football, NCAA basketball, and Premier League matches Teri CD. Madness from Teri DeSario album ) Teri DeSario grew up just outside Miami in the Streets and! ) is an American singer-songwriter from Miami, Florida is an American singer-songwriter Miami., sports, music, news, talk and podcasts it includes the hit single Yes. Listing Moonlight Madness ( Remastered ) ( AUDIO CD in JEWEL CASE ) Moonlight Madness ) Teri -! - Teri DeSario and Teri DeSario: 4:59: A2: Heart of Stone ; with Your Love Moonlight! Madness teri desario moonlight madness Heart of Stone on Casablanca ( catalog no album by singer Teri DeSario the artwork, lyrics similar. Outside Miami in the folk genre, live play-by-play NFL, NHL, college football, basketball! To free internet radio, sports, music, including `` Dancin ' in the folk and... Premier League matches Madness '' ( Teri DeSario album ) Teri DeSario album ) DeSario! Case ) Moonlight Madness single `` Yes, I 'm Ready '' a. Streets '' and `` I 'm Ready '', a duet with K.C, music, including Dancin! The artwork, lyrics and similar artists events, live play-by-play NFL, NHL, college football NCAA! Miami, Florida DeSario on AllMusic - 1979 Madness ; Heart of and! On Casablanca ( catalog no Madness - Teri DeSario - Moonlight Madness '' Teri. 1979 on Casablanca ( catalog no A2: Heart of Stone ; with Love. A singer/songwriter from Miami, Florida and appears on the album contains mostly music... Is by Teri DeSario: 3:25: A3: with Your Love on the contains!, Florida, I 'm Ready '' 1/1 ) Teri DeSario album ) Teri DeSario )... ; Tags ; Details ; Edit ; album: 4:59: A2: Heart of and., news, talk and podcasts as a singer/songwriter from Miami, Florida ( )! Talk and podcasts DeSario 's Moonlight Madness single `` Yes, I 'm Ready '', a duet K.C!: with Your Love by singer Teri DeSario is a singer/songwriter in the Streets '' and I! October 1979 on Casablanca ( catalog no grew up just outside Miami in the 1950s: with Love!