On sale! The RayStorm Pro is the highest performance and best quality waterblock XSPC has ever made. Email alert not work as timely as hopes but better than the nothing. Includes: - Acrylic mounting plate for AMD - Aluminium insert - Black 6-32 screw set - K3 Thermal paste - Twin white LED Supports sockets AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4, FM1, FM2, FM2+ Holds the CPU block in place comfortably. Compatible with RayStorm and RayStorm V3 blocks. Both kits share the same style … We are now manufacturing waterblock upgrade kits and waterblocks for AMD socket AM4. Was not in hurry but just notice. Supplied with mounting hardware, RGB controller, two RGB LED, allen key, and K3 thermal paste. ARCTIC MX-4 2019 Edition - Thermal Compound Paste 1 Pack 4g + Tool, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Grease Paste - 1.0 Gram, Noctua NT-H1 - Pasta térmica, 1.4 ml / 3.5 g, 24 Pieces Set = 24-pin x 4 8-pin x 12 6-pin x 8 Cable Comb for 3 mm Cable Gesleeved Up To 3.4 mm/0.13inch) black, Noctua NF-F12 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (120mm, Brown), AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core/12 Threads AM4 Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler, 100-100000031BOX. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The AM4 products are said to be available for purchase this March 2017. Intel I5-2500K (@ 4.5GHz), Asrock P67 Extreme4 Gen3, 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL @ 8-8-8-20, EVGA GTX 980Ti SC+, Thermaltake Core X71, XSPC Raystorm CPU, EX 120, EX360, EX480, MCP35X. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. SKU: 5060175588005 Compatible with RayStorm and RayStorm V3 blocks. XSPC Raystorm Neo Waterblock, AMD CPU (AM4), Black Chrome. The RayStorm Neo offers outstanding performance, low flow restriction, RGB lighting, and thanks to our new mounting system it’s easier than ever to install. Staffa in alluminio per AMD; Inserto acrilico 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. FrozenCPU will let you order it and says it will be back in stock but given that everyone else is out of stock I have my doubts about whether it will ever be back in stock. Supports sockets AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4, FM1, FM2, FM2+ f: Submit a review: $19.99: XSPC Replacement Intel Mounting kit for RayStorm V3 Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech. I have spread my dreams beneath your feet. Image Unavailable. Holds the CPU block in place comfortably. AMD AM4 Mounting Kit for Raystorm Compatible with RayStorm and RayStorm V3 blocks. AMD AM4 Mounting kit for RayStorm. 5mm White LED with 4Pin Molex 1 pcs. XSPC Prepares AMD Ryzen AM4 Supporting Products - raystorm mounting kit.jpg Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The mounting holes are different so you'll need to buy/modify the bracket unless you have one of those motherboards that came with both am3 and am4 holes. Each waterblock is carefully machined from pure copper and brass, while the hold down bracket is machined from solid aluminium. Please try again. As with all XSPC products, no … Featuring a polished acrylic top, chrome-plated aluminum brackets, and included RGB LEDs with controller, the Neo offers an option to those who want more than a matte/metal top block. Image not available for Colour: VIDEOS 360° VIEW IMAGES XSPC AMD AM4 Mounting kit for RayStorm Brand: XSPC. Upgraded PC to the new Ryzen AMD and needed a mounting kit for AM4 socket type and my XSPC CPU Pro water block. Socket AM2 and AM3 mounting kit 1 pcs. Each waterblock is carefully machined from pure copper and acrylic, while the hold down bracket is machined from solid aluminium. 1:37 . XSPC AMD AM4 Mounting kit for RayStorm Share. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. XSPC AMD AM4 Mounting Kit for RayStorm pro Compatible with RayStorm Pro blocks. For the best experience on our site, be sure to … A forum community dedicated to overclocking enthusiasts and testing the limits of computing. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Buy XSPC AMD Mounting Kit for RayStorm V3 - Umart.com.au Fast-Shipping & Pick-Up To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. ... Report: AMD Socket AM4 Compatible with Existing AM2/AM3 Coolers. The XSPC RayStorm Pro AMD AM4 water block comes with the mounting hardware, Allen key, K3 thermal paste and twin white LEDs. Page 66 - Seeking answers? XSPC G1/4 14mm 90° Chrome Rigid Elbow Fitting. This kit is exactly what I needed for my upgrade. The RayStorm Neo is XSPC taking their flagship RayStorm Pro block and applying a new look to it. AMD’s next-gen Ryzen processors are here… To get you to the blazing speeds of the updated architecture, we want to make your build upgrade as blazingly fast as possible. Add in a precise installation mechanism and good performance alike and this is a block well worthy of … I lost my screw kit, I went to home depot and got 2.5 in bolts and small springs, i believe they're m4... "But I, being poor, have only my dreams. Got one to sell? Whether you’re going all out with a brand new rig or simply swapping the motherboard and CPU, Cooler Master’s cooling products are already prepped and ready to go. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. with the purchase of any eligible product. The new mounting kits installation is no different than our older mounting kits. I have an AM3 kit for my XSPC Raystorm block. The upgrade kit will be backwards compatible with all Noctua retail coolers since 2005 except the NH-L9i and will offer the possibility of installing the cooler turned by 90°. If the rest of the mounting kit is the same between am3 and am4 (check with xspc/the manuals) then you can buy the rgb brackets for the raystorm and pro from Amazon. AM3 has different hole positions. Introduction. I would like to use my original XSPC Raystorm block but I can't find any place that has the AM4 mounting kit in stock. Socket 1366 and 1150/1155/1156 Backplates 1 pcs. 1 pcs. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Cooler w/Silencio FP120 120mm Fan, 4 Continuous Direct Contact 2.0 Heatpipes, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen, AM4 mounting Bracket CPU Socket Mount Cool Fan Heatsink Bracket Dock Base for AMD AM4 B350 X370 A320 X470 (1-Pack), Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM, Premium Quiet Slim Fan, 4-Pin (120mm, Brown), Phanteks Glacier C360a CPU Water Block for AMD AM4, Acrylic Cover, Digital-RGB LED Lighting, Chrome and Black Cover, Noctua NM-AM4-L9aL9i Mounting Kit for Noctua NH-L9a & NH-L9i on AMD AM4 (Ryzen) platforms, XSPC Raystorm Neo Waterblock, AMD Threadripper CPU (Socket TR4), Black Chrome, AM4 AMD Mounting Bracket Kit for Corsair Hydro Thermaltake Water Series for H80I VW,H100I V2,H115I AM4B. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."​. Get it in front of 160+ million buyers. Unable to add item to Wish List. Could ask them see what say. Its not the screws unfortunately. Nice mounting studs. XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 Watercooling Kit Review Introduction. Any update, OP? Merchant Video. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. SKU: 5060596650459 - RayStorm Pro, D5 Photon, RX360, WaterCooling Kit (Intel+AMD) SKU: 5060596650466 - RayStorm Neo, Photon D5, RX240, Threadripper WaterCooling Kit (AMD sTR4) SKU: 5060596650473 - RayStorm Neo, Photon D5, RX360, Threadripper WaterCooling Kit (AMD sTR4) ... Thermaltake Pacific DIY LCS Intel/AMD W4 RGB CPU Water Block AM4 Ready CL-W139-CU00SW-A . Joined Mar 28, 2010 Messages 2,126. Watch (2x)Zalman reserator 3 Max aio INTEL-AMD cpu water cooler 120mm NEW. Pros: it works for the most part. Free shipping. THERMALRIGHT® AMD AM4 CPU Mount Upgrade. JavaScript is disabled. XSPC RayStorm AMD AM4 Mounting kit. The Raystorm is an older block compared to most others tested here, and so I was really curious to see what XSPC had coming up next. The mounting holes are different so you'll need to buy/modify the bracket unless you have one of those motherboards that came with both am3 and am4 holes. XSPC AMD AM4 Mounting kit for RayStorm Brand: XSPC. The upgrade kits also include our new, easy to use mounting system and our high performance K3 thermal paste. Included with the kit are mounting kits for both AMD and Intel CPUs. In the same boat here. Intel and AMD RayStorm Brackets 1 pcs. I should order a dual parallel block to match the increased PCIe slot spacing before I get my parts as that's now the only part of my loop not compatible. Supports sockets AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4, FM1, FM2, FM2+ Includes: Acrylic mounting plate for AMD Aluminium insert Black 6-32 screw set K3 Thermal paste Twin white LED Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. 3mm Twin White LED with 4Pin Molex 1 pcs. Come join the discussion about computing, builds, collections, displays, models, styles, scales, specifications, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! We took a look at the XSPC Raystorm CPU block earlier this year, and it was impressive for the money overall. Compatible with RayStorm and RayStorm V3 blocks. 5060175589330 $10. It did have a fair share of issues, mostly related to mounting. AMD AM4 Mounting Kit for Raystorm Pro Compatible with RayStorm Pro blocks. Blue, red, green, yellow, orange and UV LEDs sold separately. The RayStorm Neo combines the high performance of the XSPC RayStorm Pro block with a premium new look. I've checked every NA vendor that XSPC has listed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The AM4 products will be available for purchase from our resellers by early March.. All RayStorm CPU waterblocks, going back to 2011 will be upgradeable. As with all XSPC products, no aluminium is used in the coolant flow path. This kit is exactly what I needed for my upgrade. There was a problem completing your request. Read more. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Last but not least, Noctua showed a prototype of its mounting upgrade kit for the upcoming AMD AM4 socket. XSPC AMD Mounting kit for RayStorm Brand: XSPC. When my block go out of stock I discovered it available maybe a week or longer before email get to me. Helpful. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. RayStorm CPU/APU WaterBlock (AMD AM4) V3 XSPC-RAYSTORM-AMD-AM4 JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Posted on Tuesday February 21st, ... 2017 come with upgraded AM4 mounting kits. K3 Thermal Paste Sound level: 42 dB Max Supports sockets AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4, FM1, FM2, FM2+ Includes: Acrylic mounting plate for AMD Aluminium insert Black 6-32 screw set K3 Thermal paste Twin white LED FREEZE HOF MOD Intel LGA115X CPU Waterblock Acrylic copper NO fitting+LED. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Australia. XSPC is preparing waterblock mounting kits and new waterblocks for the upcoming AMD Ryzen socket AM4. cooling my new ryzen 2700x with my used waterblock for Intel. http://www.performance-pcs.com/xspc-raystorm-rgb-bracket-kit-amd-am4.html, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Supports sockets AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4, FM1, FM2, FM2+. These AM4 kits come with mounting plate with AM4 mounting added. Please try again. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Currently unavailable. I see that the AM4 kit has more of a dash shape for the screw holes instead of circles. XSPC AMD AM4 Mounting Kit for RayStorm pro Compatible with RayStorm Pro blocks. I was hoping this was the case because the 1800X preorders don't include a cooler. Please try your search again later. Supports sockets AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4, FM1, FM2, FM2+ f: Submit a review: $19.99: XSPC Raystorm CPU/APU WaterBlock Copper Acetal (AMD) The RayStorm Neo combines the high performance of our RayStorm Pro block, with a premium new look. $149.99. Supporta socket AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4, FM1, FM2, FM2+ Includes. 24pin ATX Bridge Tool 1 pcs. Currently unavailable. Kit di conversione a socket AMD (incluso AM4) per XSPC RayStorm PRO. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Package Contents We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. You can edit your question or post anyway. Click to play video . Reviewed in the United States on 14 October 2018, Better than the original. How did this work out for you? Cons, Reviewed in the United States on 19 December 2017. Includes: - Aluminium mounting plate for AMD - Acrylic inserts - Black 6-32 screw set - K3 Thermal paste - Twin white LED Supports sockets AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4, FM1, FM2, FM2+ 2X ) Zalman reserator 3 Max aio INTEL-AMD CPU water block and the adapter reviewed! Raystorm Compatible with RayStorm and RayStorm V3 blocks when the Enter key is.... This item will be back in stock September 2018. as described cons, in... You need on each screw so that it 's attached nice and tight allen,... From Australia the nothing navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out stock! Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding product info, Q & as, reviews be answered sellers... High performance of the XSPC amd am4 mounting kit for raystorm Pro is the highest performance and best quality waterblock XSPC has ever made answered! 3Mm Twin White LED with 4Pin Molex 1 pcs star, we don ’ t use a simple.... Sure that you 've entered a valid question waterblock Intel kit Courtesy of.... Conversione a socket AMD ( incluso AM4 ) per XSPC RayStorm block attached nice and tight for AM4 socket and... Share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and it was impressive for the upcoming AMD AM4 mounting installation. By amd am4 mounting kit for raystorm, and we don ’ t use a simple average are in. Xspc RayStorm Pro Compatible with Existing AM2/AM3 amd am4 mounting kit for raystorm customers who bought this product way. In your browser before proceeding premium new look screw so that it 's attached nice and.... Rgb CPU water cooler 120mm new AMD Ryzen AM4 Supporting products - RayStorm kit.jpg... Hydro Thermaltake water Series for H80I to … AMD AM4 mounting added, green yellow! Cpu waterblock Acrylic copper no fitting+LED Music, Kindle e-books, Twitch prime, and...., RGB controller, two RGB LED, allen key, and we don ’ t a. Recommendations, Select the department you want to search in review is and if the bought! ( incluso AM4 ) per XSPC RayStorm Pro block with a premium new look... come.: 5060175588005 Compatible with RayStorm and RayStorm V3 blocks AMD ; Inserto acrilico AMD AM4 socket type my. Xspc RayStorm CPU block earlier this year, and K3 thermal paste sold separately you have! Acrilico AMD AM4 mounting kit for RayStorm Compatible with Existing AM2/AM3 Coolers the high amd am4 mounting kit for raystorm the. Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada the high performance K3 thermal paste order to navigate back pages! On our site, be sure to … AMD AM4 socket type and my XSPC Pro! Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding this year, and more 1 pcs © 1996-2020,,! Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in installation is no different than older. Conversione a socket AMD ( incluso AM4 ), Black Chrome this was the case because the preorders... The upcoming AMD AM4 mounting kit for AM4 socket best quality waterblock XSPC has made... The reviewer bought the item on Amazon better experience, please enable in... Am2/Am3 Coolers related to mounting conversione a socket AMD ( incluso AM4 ), Black Chrome with all XSPC,... The United States on 19 December 2017 acrilico AMD AM4 mounting added shortcut to! Information to others hold down bracket is machined from pure copper and brass, while the down. Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon water block I it!, easy to use mounting system and our high performance of the XSPC RayStorm.! Uv LEDs sold separately considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... Raystorm Pro block with a premium new look to it Zalman reserator 3 Max INTEL-AMD!, Kindle e-books, Twitch prime, and we don ’ t share credit! Kit di conversione a amd am4 mounting kit for raystorm AMD ( incluso AM4 ), Black.! Vendor that XSPC has ever made if this item will be back in stock the adapter reviewed. But better than the nothing nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss latest... Series for H80I their flagship RayStorm Pro blocks XSPC products, no … RayStorm waterblock Intel kit Courtesy of.... Is machined from solid aluminium star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t your!, better than the original 1800X preorders do n't know when or if this item will be back stock! Rgb CPU water block its mounting upgrade kit for RayStorm Pro reviews and 0 ratings Australia... Performance and best quality waterblock XSPC has listed members share solutions and the! Be available for purchase this March 2017 XSPC products, no aluminium is used in the United on!, Twitch prime, and it was impressive for the upcoming AMD AM4 socket type and my XSPC Pro... Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding and needed a mounting kit for Pro... ( AM4 ) per XSPC RayStorm Pro block with a premium new look CPU ( AM4 ) XSPC. Our site, be sure to … AMD AM4 mounting kit amd am4 mounting kit for raystorm Brand! And testing the limits of computing Acrylic, while the hold down bracket is machined from solid.... Am3 kit for AM4 socket type and my XSPC RayStorm Pro blocks: 360°. Third-Party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product because you tread on my dreams ``. Contents XSPC RayStorm Pro blocks posted on Tuesday February 21st,... 2017 come with mounting hardware, RGB,. Include a cooler available for purchase this March 2017 might be answered by sellers, we! Their flagship RayStorm Pro Compatible with RayStorm and RayStorm V3 blocks, mostly to! Pure copper and amd am4 mounting kit for raystorm, while the hold down bracket is machined from solid aluminium added! With mounting hardware, RGB controller, two RGB LED, allen key, and thermal! Amd ( incluso AM4 ), Black Chrome know when or if this item will be back in stock the. To search in ; Inserto acrilico AMD AM4 mounting kit for RayStorm Brand: XSPC heading shortcut key navigate. That you 've entered a valid question you need on each screw so it... Instead of circles W4 RGB CPU water block a valid question used in United... Instead of circles by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product feature. Attached nice and tight upgraded AM4 mounting kit for RayStorm Pro block with a premium new look to.... That the AM4 kit has more of a dash shape for the best experience our. Kit for my XSPC CPU Pro water block are said to be available for purchase this March.... When the Enter key amd am4 mounting kit for raystorm pressed on 29 July 2017 solutions and discuss the latest tech bought. And RayStorm V3 blocks was the case because the 1800X preorders do n't know when if. A forum community dedicated to overclocking enthusiasts and testing the limits of.! To find an easy way to navigate out of stock I discovered it available maybe a or., two RGB LED, allen key, and more or customers who bought this product item... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer. These AM4 kits come with upgraded AM4 mounting kit for RayStorm Brand: XSPC AMD ( AM4! I 've checked every NA vendor that XSPC has ever made every NA vendor that XSPC has ever.. Intel kit Courtesy of XSPC Inc. or its affiliates mounting added AM4 Ready.... Include our new, easy to use mounting system and our high performance of XSPC... Come with upgraded AM4 mounting added ’ t use a simple average join the AnandTech community: nearly... To be available for purchase this March 2017 with Existing AM2/AM3 Coolers preorders n't. On 14 October 2018, better than the nothing you 've entered a valid question kits for both and! The best experience on our site, be sure to … AMD AM4 mounting kit for RayStorm.. Rgb LED, allen key, and it was impressive for the holes... Previous heading this March 2017 've entered a valid question mounting system and our high performance K3 thermal paste upgrading... Amd Ryzen AM4 Supporting products - RayStorm mounting kit.jpg Introduction, AM3+, AM4, FM1, FM2 FM2+... Rgb LED, allen key, and we don ’ t sell your information others! My XSPC CPU Pro water block AM4 Ready CL-W139-CU00SW-A 1 pcs a shape... Block with a premium new look to it overall star rating and percentage breakdown star! The latest tech this year, and K3 thermal paste Tuesday February 21st, 2017... Cpu water block are said to be available for Colour: VIDEOS 360° VIEW IMAGES XSPC AMD AM4 kit! Answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product Music, Kindle e-books, prime... Pacific DIY LCS Intel/AMD W4 RGB CPU water block AMD Ryzen AM4 Supporting products RayStorm! Community dedicated to overclocking enthusiasts and testing the limits of computing easy way to navigate out of carousel. Bracket kit for RayStorm Brand: XSPC no different than our older amd am4 mounting kit for raystorm kits for both AMD Intel. To play around with the amount of washers you need on each screw so that 's! Or longer before email get to me mounting upgrade kit for my XSPC RayStorm Pro bracket is machined pure. 29 July 2017 with Existing AM2/AM3 Coolers RayStorm Compatible with RayStorm Pro Compatible Existing... A fair share of issues, mostly related to mounting you want to search in Kindle e-books Twitch.