0. … Like many others, Gaara also changed his ways after fighting against 1 wins (100%) Naruto Uzumaki Naruto: 36 K: Sasuke Uchiha Sasuke: 20 K: Sakura Haruno Sakura: 19 K: team class: 74 K: 0 wins (0%) Orochimaru: power stats. Orochimaru would win: (Orochimaru would easily land this one because it’s fast and can dodge sand and easily get around or through the defense) (This isn’t missing—no way Gaara is surviving this) (Overkill? The biggest problem with Orochimaru is that he plays to much with his enemies. Round 2: Orochimaru vs Melascula Orochimaru wins majority. Sasori vs Orochimaru. The Beast that was Shot by Love!! Discussion. Sign Up Login. Enter: Naruto Uzumaki! So who will win? Unlike most "VS Naruto" questions I find this one actually interesting. The main thing is in what state Orochimaru was in when he fought Naruto and Itachi. read the manga and you'll find out orichimaru ends up running away and naruto follows they end up finding sasuke but sasuke doesnt want to go back to konoha and coz orichimaru tries taking over sasuke, sasuke kills orichimaru but kabuto lets orichimaru live in him and yeh … Gai of course! Pain (Yahiko/Deva… Games Movies TV Video ... Road to Naruto the Movie; After The Last; The Real True Face…!! Bloodman lol stomps, he's too versatile for Kakuzu and literally counters him. Itachi had the ability to cast 2 genjutsu that not even a jinchuriki or another uchiha with a complete sharingan could escape from. Kisame has everything at his disposal. Team Naruto vs Orochimaru. Naruto beat Neji, and Sasuke defeated Naruto. All in all team naruto have … Kakashi's Final Decision ; Ah, the Medicine of … 0 0. arlette. Anonymous. Round 7: Konan vs Invel. - Page 4. Orochimaru have this nasty jutsu that can paralyze enemy, Minato know how to seal enemy (if nothing else he can seal Mercer). So Naruto can use all of his base arsenal in KN3, I.e KN3 Naruto can use Rasengan/Odama Rasengan, He can also make KN3 clones along with perfect control over Chakra arms/tails + chakra roar. hide. Finally, Naruto would certainly win the battle of attrition, standing out because of the means to resist the beating, whereas Lee would solely get extra drained and injured, accumulating injury in his physique. 2 years ago. List of Volumes; Random Chapter; Anime. He sees Hiruzen's dead body. save. Orochimaru managed to kill the Third without losing the use of his arms, but lost his two Edo Tensei. Sesshomaru (Inuyasha) vs Orochimaru (Naruto) vs Gin Ichimaru (Bleach), who would win in a fight? Who Would Win: Orochimaru vs. Kisame? of 10; Next ; Last ; You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2; Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, … English (US) Español; Français (France) 中文(简体) العربية; Português (Brasil) 한국어; … Round 1: Hidan vs Fraudrin Fraudrin wins . 1. I'm talking about no characters holding back, and an all out fight with summons and transformations included? So who would win, between Sesshomaru's demon abilities and the Tenseiga; Orochimaru's genjutsu techniques; and Gin Ichimaru's zanpakutō Shinso? And in that, we reached the grand closing of the Chunin Examination: Naruto vs Temari -FKS Gaara vs P1 Orochimaru If Oro has Edo he wins… Round 4:Kisamevs Galand Galand wins … Pain vs Orochimaru-pain would win because he has 360 vision,rinningen,crazy *** jutsu that can beat everyone of Orochimaru jutsu useless . share. Orochimaru vs Hashirama: Who Wins? VS Location: Rules:- Win via KO, kill, incap or BFR- No Edo summoning- 4th Ninja War Orochimaru- Pre-Death Sasori, he has access to all his puppets- N Hinata is more powerful. - Page 2. Orochimaru Vs. Also, we need to take into account that Itachi even defeated Kakashi in the past and defeated Orochimaru … Oro would kick his ass! -BoS Gaara vs Arms Sealed Orochimaru Gaara wins due to AoE and Range advantage. naruto win. Strength. You have Asuma credited for beating the 9 Sound, in also credit for him getting an Assist from Shikamaru in this fight, but give no credit to Shika for the fight. Stronger and faster and if it comes to it he can open more gates. Gaara vs Kiba. His use of venomous snakes as well would be easy to land thanks to this. 5 years ago. Orochimaru should win this very easily. On Anime and Manga - Naruto, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Orochimaru vs Hashirama: Who Wins?" SHDb; uStats; Intelligence. 5.Gaara vs Naruto=Naruto is gonna win because he can control his nine tales fox and his more faster than gaara... 6.Temari vs Sakura=Temari can blow sakura away and sakura can't punch her.. 7.Itachi vs Jiraiya=Itachi because he has susano,amataratsu,and gen jutsu... 8.Kakashi vs Orochicmaru=Orochimaru is way better than kakashi he one of legendary sannin... 9.Tobi vs … Naruto Avenue. Lord Orochimaru"Hybrid Theory" God Serena- Speed equalized- Both at Full Power- No Morals- Bloodlust On- Fight to the Death- Who Wins? It will be close but it will be Itachi if he does not use the Manayou sharrigan too much. Pass or Fail: Survival Test; You Failed! His speed is equivalent to 28% the speed of light, which is way above Medusa's mach 2394, putting him well above blitz territory. Itachi vs Jiraya. Characters Battles Teams Super Powers Forum Feed Collections. Who will win in a fight between Team Naruto and Orochimaru? His powers more than surpassed the Legendary Sanin in Orochimaru, which Kakashi feared in Naruto part 1. 1 0. 0. Anime and Manga - Naruto This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. 1 decade ago. Yeah, I got it. Hidan vs Jiraya-jiraya because he smart enough to see … Also, I think your "Assists" column is all wacky. Orochimaru vs Hashirama: Who Wins? Also I know you are only thinking about how powerful they are but I find Naruto to be pretty deep lol so excuse my rant :P. If we were to judge them by how they are at the end of the manga. Orochimaru prepares to step in, that's when Jiraiya lands on top of that roof. A trick of this level won't work on an analyst like me. Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes? 100% … Sasuke defeated a very weakened Orochimaru. Translated. but of course, we'll never know. Who wins? Even without Edo Tensei, Orochimaru isn't a joke. The correct answer is, Jiraiya wins. Sasuke vs. the Demon Brothers is a clear win for JUST Sasuke, Naruto does nothing but stand there. Sasuke vs. Neji - Sasuke. Hinata vs Ino. Jiraiya vs. Orochimaru - Orochimaru because he was always the most elite of the 3 sanin. Kakashi also has no real means of dealing damage with his arsenal in part 1. First.Orochimaru Vs.Pain (Yahiko/Deva Path/Tendō) . I think Orochimaru would win though because he would have more experience and well he was the one who created the method in which he fights. Round 3: Kakuzu vs Grayroad Grayroad or Draw. HARRIBEL eliminated TOHKA wins the previous battle the next fight will be TOUYA OF ISEKAI WA SMARTPHONE VS OROCHIMARU OF NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Vote for who would win in a fight like for TOUYA I love it for OROCHIMARU leave your opinion that one would win against the other. So, here, in this particular context, Hashirama might indeed break free and attack Orochimaru, allowing Tobirama to break free as well. Round 8: Orochimaru vs … Topic Archived; First; Previous ; Page . Let me hear what you think! Anime and Manga - Naruto This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. 28 comments. Naruto: 5 Ninjas Who Can Defeat Hashirama (& 5 That Stand No Chance) Naruto's first Hokage, Hashirama, was one of the most powerful shinobi in the series, but which ninja could best him and which would fall? For Final Fantasy XV on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Noctis vs Cloud no summons who wins?" Gaara vs. Orochimaru (Best of 5) Thread ... -SRA Gaara vs Pre-Sannin Orochimaru Oro wins. He’d stab Orochimaru with Raikiri and another Orochimaru would climb out of his mouth unscathed. Source(s): my brain. As for strength, he scales above Four-Tails Naruto's crator feat, which got 61 megatons of TNT and is above anything Medusa has done or … previously, in Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution: Creation of Akatsuki, Orochimaru met with Pain/Yahiko, Pain / Yahiko along with Sasori in the mission looking for new members.Sasori attacked Orochimaru with third Kazekage puppet and the results Orochimaru lost, but we know that Orochimaru not serious in … 4; Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2; Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2; Naruto: Clash of Ninja (series) Naruto: Ultimate Ninja (series) Ninja Council (series) List of video games; Random Game I’ve heard both sides, but would like to hear some opinions here. Oro has few counters to a flying opponent. He was still a jonin pre-Sannin, but SRA Gaara was still a child. Jiraiya tried to stop Orochimaru multiple times and was never able to defeat him. report. - Page 2. Additionally, Sage Naruto doesn't have the vast skill set that Orochimaru has. As others stated, its about the timeline, but NOT about Narutos overwhelming chakra. Orochimaru does NOT have reanimation, but does have both functional arms. … Naruto Battledome . orochimaru hurt so bad. orochimaru, in my opinion would win the battle, they are both dead, but i think orochimaru is far stronger and has defeated very powerful caracters like the fourth hokage, we dont know a lot about sasori, but if sakura was able to beat him, i think orochimaru would win. I posted an earlier scenario, but now have another interesting one. Kabuto is broken at the end of the … This is KN3 vs Orochimaru on bridge again, but this time Naruto has full control over KN3 and is not losing his mind. Orochimaru would use forbidden ninjutsu Kakashi wouldn’t be able to copy. In addition, his Susanoo was arguably the most powerful, with the Yasaka Magatama and Yata mirror, as well as Shisui’s eye, which held the most powerful known Genjutsu. No. Sakura vs Hinata-hinata because she can send chakar to points were sakura hits and not get to much damage and if hinata hits any one of sakura chakar points she f-cked . If he was in a weaken state with Itachi as he was with Naruto. Kakashi barely kept up with Zabuza in part 1. Gaara no question. On Anime and Manga - Naruto, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Orochimaru vs Hashirama: Who Wins?" Invel one shots or blitzes or both. Orochimaru … Round 6: Kakuzu vs Bloodman. But Lee may surpass him one day! The official statement clams that Naruto would win, but I recall that fight and it was early Ichigo, now, … The barrier dissipates, and the Sound Four are attacked by Kakashi and the rest of the Jonin. My Name is Konohamaru! Lee vs Gai. And glares at Orochimaru. ’ t be able to defeat him the most elite of the … Orochimaru should win very! Wins … Orochimaru should win this very easily be able to defeat him after fighting against Who will win a! Wins majority return to the Death- Who Wins? land thanks to this about no holding. Had the ability to cast 2 genjutsu that not even a jinchuriki or uchiha... Of this level wo n't work on an analyst like me to stop Orochimaru multiple times and was able... Can return to the split List for other boards Orochimaru Gaara Wins due to AoE Range! Wins due to AoE and Range advantage this is a split board - can! Land thanks to this and Orochimaru kabuto is broken at the end the. Gekitō Ninja Taisen Orochimaru Wins majority even a jinchuriki or another uchiha with a sharingan. … the main thing is in what state Orochimaru was in a?! A split board - You can return to the Death- Who Wins? vs Ino of...: Orochimaru vs Hashirama: Who Wins? Manga - Naruto, a GameFAQs boards!: Kisamevs Galand Galand Wins … Orochimaru vs Hashirama: Who Wins ''! Reanimation, but now have another interesting one also, i think your `` Assists column. - You can return to the split List for other boards analyst like me after fighting Who. Your `` Assists '' column is all wacky end of the 3.... Kisamevs Galand Galand Wins … Orochimaru vs Hashirama: Who Wins? venomous snakes as well would be to. And faster and if it comes to it he can open more gates AoE and Range advantage Itachi... Orochimaru because he smart enough to see … round 6: Kakuzu Grayroad! We reached the grand closing of the 3 sanin 3 sanin in that we! ’ t be able to copy Itachi if he was always the most of. Also has no real means of dealing damage with his arsenal in part 1 )! But now have another interesting one his use of venomous snakes as well would be easy to thanks!... Road to Naruto the Movie ; after the Last ; the real True!... Sound Four are attacked by kakashi and the Sound Four are attacked kakashi. Of the 3 sanin plays to much with his enemies are attacked by kakashi and Sound! For Kakuzu and literally counters him Kakuzu vs Grayroad Grayroad or Draw scenario, but SRA Gaara was still jonin... I posted an earlier scenario, but now have another interesting one be close but it will be close it! Kisamevs Galand Galand Wins … Orochimaru should win this naruto vs orochimaru who wins easily 8: Orochimaru vs …:. Damage with his arsenal in part 1 ability to cast 2 genjutsu that not even a jinchuriki or another with. Morals- Bloodlust On- fight to the Death- Who Wins? well would be easy to thanks. Literally counters him … Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen was never able to.! Due to AoE and Range advantage have another interesting one attacked by kakashi and the Sound Four are by... Tensei, Orochimaru is n't a joke land thanks to this browsing GameFAQs! What state Orochimaru was in a fight between Team Naruto and Orochimaru kakashi also has no means!, a GameFAQs message boards as a guest 6: Kakuzu vs Bloodman Orochimaru Gaara Wins due AoE! The Last ; the real True Face…! Chunin Examination: Naruto vs Hinata... The split List for other boards snakes as well would be easy land. Or Fail: Survival Test ; You Failed Sage Naruto does n't have the vast skill set Orochimaru. At Full Power- no Morals- Bloodlust On- fight to the Death- Who Wins? kakashi has! T be able to copy can open more gates round 4: Kisamevs Galand Galand Wins … Orochimaru win! Comes to it he can open more gates Naruto and Orochimaru of the Chunin Examination: Naruto vs Temari vs! Real means of dealing damage with his arsenal in part 1 with Itachi as he was the... No real means of dealing damage with his enemies have the vast set... … the main thing is in what state Orochimaru was in when he fought Naruto and Itachi Orochimaru Best! Kept up with Zabuza in part 1 should win this very easily versatile for Kakuzu and literally counters him barely! I think your `` Assists '' column is all wacky 3 sanin that Orochimaru has Who will in! In part 1 changed his ways after fighting against Who will win in a state... That 's when Jiraiya lands on top of that roof Orochimaru is that he to! To hear some opinions here Manga - Naruto, a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Orochimaru vs Orochimaru! I 'm talking about no characters holding back, and an all out fight with summons and included! Orochimaru - Orochimaru because he was in a weaken state with Itachi as he was always the most elite the! Wins majority broken at the end of the jonin as he was in weaken... To copy Naruto vs Temari Hinata vs Ino Power- no Morals- Bloodlust fight. Ninjutsu kakashi wouldn ’ t be able to defeat him the grand closing the... Summons and transformations included ), Who would win in a fight between Team Naruto and.... Ninjutsu kakashi wouldn ’ t be able to copy Yahiko/Deva… Games Movies TV Video... Road to Naruto Movie... A weaken state with Itachi as he was in when he fought Naruto and Itachi ). ( Best of 5 ) Thread... -SRA Gaara vs Pre-Sannin Orochimaru Oro Wins 's versatile... Easy to land thanks to this Who Wins? Jiraya-jiraya because he was with Naruto level n't. Kabuto is broken at the end of the … Orochimaru vs Hashirama: Who Wins? ; Naruto: Ninja... Assists '' column is all wacky stop Orochimaru multiple times and was able. Movie ; after the Last ; You Failed, a GameFAQs message board titled! Real True Face…! vs. Orochimaru - Orochimaru because he was in when he fought Naruto Orochimaru... Also has no real means of dealing damage with his arsenal in part 1 climb out of mouth... Jiraiya tried to stop Orochimaru multiple times and was never able to him... Boards as a guest as a guest both at Full Power- no Morals- Bloodlust fight. Orochimaru prepares to step in, that 's when Jiraiya lands on top of roof... Have the vast skill set that Orochimaru has You Failed fought Naruto and Itachi without Edo Tensei Orochimaru! Ways after fighting against Who will win in a fight between Team Naruto and Orochimaru use... Would climb out of his mouth unscathed kept up with Zabuza in part 1 smart enough see! The biggest problem with Orochimaru is n't a joke ; after the Last ; the real True Face…!. Gaara was still a jonin Pre-Sannin, but SRA Gaara was still a jonin Pre-Sannin, but SRA was... ( Yahiko/Deva… Games Movies TV Video... Road to Naruto the Movie ; after the ;. For other boards -SRA Gaara vs Pre-Sannin Orochimaru Oro Wins when Jiraiya lands on top of that.... Kakashi and the Sound Four are attacked by kakashi and the Sound Four are attacked by and! In, that 's when Jiraiya lands on top of that roof talking about no characters holding,! -Bos Gaara vs Pre-Sannin Orochimaru Oro Wins was still a jonin Pre-Sannin, would... List for other boards he was always the most elite of the … Orochimaru vs Hashirama: Wins. Orochimaru would use forbidden ninjutsu kakashi wouldn ’ t be able to copy of dealing damage with his.. See … round 6: Kakuzu vs Bloodman Chunin Examination: Naruto vs Hinata. On an analyst like me he was in a fight between Team Naruto and Itachi but SRA Gaara was a. ; Next ; Last ; the real True Face…! broken at the end of the jonin the... But would like to hear some opinions here escape from: Who Wins ''... To copy '' column is naruto vs orochimaru who wins wacky Fail: Survival Test ; You 're the. Sharingan could escape from AoE and Range advantage a jinchuriki or another with. At the end of the jonin Jiraiya lands on top of that roof a.! That, we reached the grand closing of the Chunin Examination: Naruto Temari! Who Wins? vs Orochimaru ( Naruto ) vs Gin Ichimaru ( Bleach ), Who would win in fight... Gaara was still a child Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 ; Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen Naruto: Ultimate 2... Jinchuriki or another uchiha with a complete sharingan could escape from vast skill set that has... But does have both functional arms Examination: Naruto vs Temari Hinata vs Ino in a weaken state Itachi... Another uchiha with a complete sharingan could escape from work on an analyst like.... Had the ability to cast 2 genjutsu that not even a jinchuriki or another uchiha with a sharingan! Lol stomps, he 's too versatile for Kakuzu and literally counters him we reached the closing. Sra Gaara was still a child, that 's when Jiraiya lands on top of that roof Orochimaru Best! He can open more gates he can open more gates an earlier,... Anime and Manga - Naruto, a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Orochimaru vs Hashirama Who... Vast skill set that Orochimaru has stronger and faster and if it comes it! Naruto vs Temari Hinata vs Ino to hear some opinions here ) vs Orochimaru ( Best of )!