Description; Reviews (0) - Reproduction Decal Kit. Options vary by model while some are shown with optional equipment. If you are new to boating dollar for dollar you wont beat the V-20. I recently purchased a 1997 wellcraft 160 ccf. 960 W. Levoy Drive, Suite 100 Taylorsville, UT 84123 1-800-980-7206 001-801-571-0071 (Outside the U.S.A) Data Table of 1985 Wellcraft Step-lift V 20 in USA. and the arch well thats a first for my eyes. Information, repair tips and general boating and fishing chat with Wellcraft boats a specialty. Naples, Florida; Wellcraft Boats For Sale / Center Consoles; Yamaha LF115TXRB / 364 hrs updated 2021-02-05T16:00:15.568Z $ 50,000. Galvanized trailer shown with the boat is included.We are selling the boat on brokerage and know little about its … High levels of luxury and exceptional horsepower are traits found in Wellcraft Marine Corporation products. Built for the ocean it has a deep v-bottom and slices thru waves. Wellcraft Dash Instrumentt Panel 1, 36 3/16"L x 6"H Our Price: $283.25 . #B-WC-V20 - Wellcraft V20 Step Lift Decal. Maybe not as big of problem with the V-6 or outboard boats. killer little boats. December 19, 2001. With 60 years of innovative boat design and engineering, Wellcraft is one of the best known brands in the marine industry. Wellcraft Dash Instrument Panel 210 Sportsman and others Our Price: $257.50 . I have an opportunity to pick up a 1973 Wellcraft with the step V bow; I think it may have been call “step lift” by the factory. All rights reserved. boats.com, 1221 Brickell Avenue, 23rd Floor, Miami, FL 33131, USA. 1986 Wellcraft Marine V20 Step Lift . Staff. Good size for the family and I. Wellcraft V20 Steplift with 150hp Johnson V6 VRO Outboard and TrailerWill be willing to sell without Trailer for less?Small Kicker motor in NOT included in the sale.The V20 … Good?Bad? Discussion in 'Hangar Talk' started by poadeleted21, Jun 3, 2014. poadeleted21 Touchdown! Wellcraft V20, Step Lift. It was replaced with a 5 gallon gas tank that is sitting on the deck at the stern. Hello, I recently took a look at a 2004 Wellcraft Walkaround 24 and really liked what I saw. 3.85" tall x 6" long. 20’ ft. with a 1981 175 Johnson. Wellcraft Boat Parts and Accessories. This weight does not account for passengers, fuel, or gear. I want to make it more comfy for the kids, aesthetically pleasing and figure out a place to put a porta potti for the lady. Plan to fish Erie trolling for Walleyes. I wont be able to take pictures of it until this weekend. It sounds like a great deal to me but I don't know, I cruise an inflatable. Your source for hard to find Wellcraft boat parts. it sits in the … However, I have heard that there were some issues with these boats (the V-20s) … Where can I get a wellcraft boat owners manual - Answered by a verified Marine Mechanic. But rember when you are on the water there is a reason why 20 foot of Pursuit or Grady costs as much they do. Wellcraft T-Tops by Stryker Shopping for a super strong, stylish and affordable aftermarket boat T-Top for your Wellcraft boat? Find Wellcraft Steplift boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. Well maintained, competitive racing record in PHRF and against other NY 40s Set up for cruising with […] Houston, Texas. 1988 Wellcraft V-20 Step-lift cuddy cabin with Mercruiser fresh water cooled 4 cylinder I/O. Westland Boat Covers Desgined to Fit Wellcraft Steplift V20 Cuddy O/B, (1987 - 1993) boat. 1978 Palmer Johnson New York 40 $75,000.00 (Click the picture to see more pictures of this boat.) Boat Reviews. Part# 230106585, 2003 Our Price: $283.25 . Pre-owned 1988 Wellcraft V20 STEP-LIFT cuddy cabin boat (16 hrs) for sale in Galesville, Maryland (near Annapolis) - $17,500. Posts: 4,713 Likes: 274 Received 399 Likes on 265 Posts RE: Wellcraft v20 Steplift History. The extreme bow flair sends heavy chop spraying low. thoughts? They are fun boats that handle very well at the speeds they were designed for ( 30 to 50 MPH) The hull (wet portion) is similar in design to the 21' … Folding T-Tops to fit Wellcraft® boats: Our T-Topless™ folding T-Top and Shadow™ folding T-Top fit most Wellcraft® 17-22' center console boats. Enjoy great priced products with fast shipping. Allso I think the V-8 makes it a little stern heavy. A link to the WELLCRAFTV20.com forum where V20 owners get together. That same flair has a tendency to plow into deep swells less than its length. The beam of this craft is 96 inches. View 167 photos, features and a good description. October 27, 2002. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. The V-20 is a compromise. Good question!! Holy white walls is right!! For Excel models prior to 1999, see Excel. Locate Wellcraft boat dealers and find your boat at Boat Trader! Sign me up for the Wellcraft email list I have read the privacy policy and agree to being contacted about products, updates and promotions by our company and/or our dealers.. By submitting your contact information, you may be contacted by a Wellcraft dealer and/or the Wellcraft … Wellcraft Marine Corp Note. View 108 photos, features and a good description. Please call owner Mike at . I wouldnt move it too far without puttin on new rubber. Something you may less of on the ocean which is where the boat was intended for. Pre-owned 1986 Wellcraft V20 Fisherman center console fishing boat (9 hrs) for sale in Sarasota, Florida. Wellcraft v20. Comments: 40' Racer/Cruiser designed by Doug Peterson & built by Palmer Johnson. Thoughts? Wellcraft Dash Instrument Panel. The beam of this craft is 96 inches. Item #: B-WC-V20-STEP. Wellcraft is known for quality so get a t-top that lives up to the same standard. Join Date: Aug 2002. Price. The back to back seats/lounges is in decent shape. Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock, “Bridled” Nomad Cow grade flat fall design. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. $1,200 . Giving it as much fishing space as a center and more than a walk around. Quantity: Estimate Shipping . Model. From a legacy of hull design breakthroughs that changed recreational boating to dominating salt water fishing power boats, Wellcraft delivers. #B-WC-V20 - Wellcraft V20 Step Lift Decal. Wellcraft … The Wellcraft V20 was one of the best boats ever made. I made a teak well cover for the bow so you could stand on something other that the cushion. Feel free to PM me if you're … You may find some parts in the Mission Bay channel to widen it, You will probably need a new fuel tank if it has not been replaced, in the last 10 years. You will be hard pressed to find a dryer boat allmost to fault. awesome so. View pictures and details of this boat or search for more Wellcraft boats for sale on boats.com. 1980 wellcraft v-20 steplift, price drop now asking $9000 obo., re-powered in january 2012 with a 2008 marine power 350 with a volvo penta 280 drive. Boat was solid except for the floor in the cuddy which was redone right before I picked up the boat. Boat Reviews. Shop exact replacement Wellcraft parts directly from a long term Wellcraft supplier Thread: Wellcraft v20 Steplift History. Compare vehicle values in USA. Time Posted. It’s a 20 foot fishing machine. Good?Bad? Boat has had use up until last October, when it was winterized. There are no worries about power. A link to the WELLCRAFTV20.com forum where V20 owners get together. 1988 Wellcraft Marine Corp STEP-LIFT V-20 Prices and Specs Select Option Packages Below . Looked like a nice beginner boat. Stock #182448 - If you are in the market for a cuddy cabin, look no further than this 1988 Wellcraft V20 STEP-LIFT, just reduced to $17,500 (offers encouraged). Set of 2 - Each Decal Measures approx. October 27, 2002. Wellcraft V20 Steplift for sale in Stratford Connecticut. 81 Wellcraft V20 steplift - $2500 (Lusby) 1981 Wellcraft V20 Steplift. This boat is located in Galesville, Maryland … The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Does anyone know information about these boats? But was wet as hell and rolled like crazy and didnt have the space. View pictures and details of this boat or search for more Wellcraft boats for sale on boats.com. You may have entered incorrect information or the server is temporarily down. Wellcraft V20 Steplift Boats Review and Specs Year: 1988 Manufacturer: Happy Days Boating Price: US$8,995 Powered by a Mercruiser 5.0 inboard/outboard engine, this Wellcraft also features a bimini, cockpit cover, Humminbird fish finder/depth finder, and a VHF/radio. Post status. Great boats. my dad bought a wellcraft in florida about 1985. the boat itself is a 1982. it is currently at my lake house at NY by lake george. Sign me up for the Wellcraft email list I have read the privacy policy and agree to being contacted about products, updates and promotions by our company and/or our dealers.. By submitting your contact information, you may be contacted by a Wellcraft dealer and/or the Wellcraft … Greaser! The max horsepower for this boat on our records is 235 hp . It has a great running Evinrude 140HP V4 … Go Boating. post up a bunch of pics of the transom, wiring, trailer components, cracks in hull or anything that looks suspect for that matter. Nov 7, 2005 1,008,387 1,603 58 Chula Vista Name Rich ... fishing reports, fishing gear reviews… Nice little boat...needs some TLC. 1979 Wellcraft V20 Steplift Deep-V Cuddy,21' Fiberglass Floor. the thing still runs great. 7800. craigslist 8/22 - 11:38 Tampa, FL WellCraft V20 … ... craigslist 9/4 - 21:16 Philadelphia, PA WellCraft V20 … I love the looks of the V-20 CC and Steplift, and I am considering purchasing a similar Wellcraft, the 180 Fisherman. bass fishing, and deer hunting, Subscribe here to get the latest updates news on all things fishing right to your inbox. 92 V20 Fish 1992 (center console) Viewed: 2136 times. The previous owner abandoned the factory installed fuel tank which is located under the deck below the center console. i'd say it is a pretty good hull Availability: YES notify me. $24,900 Seller Pop Yachts 115. In the line of 2007, the company offers 16 different models in five series for a family vacation, fishing with friends and just have fun. My question is, has any had experience with this boat before? That website is really nice. Asking $8K. Location. This weight does not account for passengers, fuel, or gear. Wellcraft V20 Steplift with 150hp Johnson V6 VRO Outboard Overall Length: 20' 6"Beam: 8' Weight : 2300 Fuel 60 gal. Location: Onset, MA. It has some good info, I'll be sure to do some research there. My dad had one when I was 14 or so and we fished the shit out of hit before he upgraded. I'll look by the box for sagging. | Write a review. The boat needs some buffing and cleaning and the bottom gel coat looks fine. Offshore capable and ready with Radar, SSB and Weatherfax. Wellcraft V20 Steplift Courtesy Wellcraft #7: Wellcraft V20 Steplift. Wellcraft 190 Excalibur Sport: Go Boating Review. Models are shown with non-Wellcraft options and accessories. Replacement Seats for Wellcraft Boats - Since 1998, iboats is the most trusted water lifestyle online store for boat parts and accessories, boats for sale, and forums. Wellcraft 210 Fisherman-Tournament Edition . I wanted to check with you guys and see if anyone knows anything about this boat. Has a 4.3 Mercruiser and Alpha one outdrive. Comes with easy loader trailer. Notice: Wellcraft specifications, photography, video, features, and options are for reference purposes only. Price: $34.95. cal fishing boat with plenty of deck space for 4 anglers. I was hoping that the Wellcraft would increase my fishing range and possibly get me to the Coronados or to other destinations. I bought a Wellcraft V21 in November. The old school steplift 20' v-HULL from the late sixties to the early 90's they made a slew of them virtually unchanged. 92 V20 Fish 1992 (center console) Viewed: 2136 times. reviews, fishing videos, fishing recipes, View Single Post 03-11-2005, 04:58 PM #6 BigShrimpin. Insure your 1989 Wellcraft Marine Corp STEP-LIFT V-20 for just $100/year* More freedom: You’re covered on all lakes, rivers, and oceans within 75 miles of the coast. holy radar arch! 20' Wellcraft V20, Hobie Kayak May 5, 2010 #9 Good eye. Boat Reviews. Review and train yourself and your family in safety, emergency and operating procedures. Wellcraft V20 Steplift. Miles. Fishbones Your wife thinks about ME. I have owned a 1988 V-20 for 10 years. Savings: We offer low rates and plenty of … Our Wellcraft t-tops are built to last and have a universal fit for any Wellcraft center console. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. With its removable rear jump seats and sliding frount hatch it's layout is ideal for fishing. Year. You must log in or register to reply here. 20' Wellcraft V20, Hobie Kayak May 5, 2010 #9 Good eye. Sortable Columns: Tap the column header to sort. - Reproduction Decal Kit. Lots of colors to choose from with long warranty. rigged dozens back in the day. Thoughts? I think its hard to find a better value in a affordable fishing boat. I simply want to know if anyone has knowledge/opinions on this hull with respect to really hauling some a$$. Year - Make - Model - Category - Length - Posted Over 1 Month. Visualize prices for 1990 Wellcraft Step-lift V 20 in USA on a graph. Includes TRAILER BIMINI TOP NEW LOUNGE SEAT … 91 V20 StepLift Down sides? The boat is located in Northern California. I would be interested to hear a saltwater opion of the V-20. The max horsepower for this boat on our records is 200 hp . I am on Lake Erie but I hope that dosnt void my opinon. Browse used boat for sale and recent sales. At times allmost sending you into the wind sheild. Wellcraft V20 Steplift. The boat has a 1995 Mercury 175 to power it. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. Construction, issues and the like. I run 15 miles out to Steel head and walleye fish. What's old about the Wellcraft V-21 Cuddy is the hull.The former V-20 Step- Lift modified-V hull became a favourite of boaters while part of the Wellcraft line for 26 years before being discontinued in the mid-1990s. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 1981 Wellcraft Center Console V20. Staff. Up for sale is a beautiful 1979 Wellcraft V20 Steplift Cuddy! Lake In The Hills, Illinois. JavaScript is disabled. 1980 wellcraft v-20 steplift, price drop now asking $9000 obo., re-powered in january 2012 with a 2008 marine power 350 with a volvo penta 280 drive. 126 likes. Fishbones Your wife thinks about ME. Our Wellcraft t-tops are built to last and have a universal fit for any Wellcraft center console. Wellcraft is known for quality so get a t-top that lives up to the same standard. Good eye. OPTION: Update price. Wellcraft V20 Steplift for sale in Stratford Connecticut. 20' Wellcraft V20 Steplift 1986 for sale in Cumberland College, Kentucky $6,000 Share it or review it. 2002. The boat is selling for $4000 and its from a good friend so I know most of its history. Senior Member . I currently and have only fished the kelp beds due to my vessels being a 10' Avon or my Hobie Kayak. Is there any thing I should look out for as a first time boat buyer? if you have access to under the deck check for rot on the stringers if there are any. This boat has been meticulously maintained and I doubt it's ever seen saltwater. From a legacy of hull design breakthroughs that changed recreational boating to dominating salt water fishing power boats, Wellcraft … For Californian models after 1985, see Californian Yachts. Building boats since 1955, Wellcraft today specializes in the production of saltwater fishing boats of single and dual outboard-engined varieties. Wellcraft. boats.com is part of the Boats Group Network. I'll look by the box for sagging. Tap again to reverse. Source. Call Boat Owner Greg .Great boat for the big lakes of Kentucky 20 Foot Mercruiser InboardOutboard 165 HP. December 19, 2001. 2003 25' Wellcraft 250 Fisherman - Tournament Edition. I'll look by the box for sagging. Wellcraft Boat Parts and Accessories. I am currently looking at purchasing a 1987 Wellcraft V20. Boat company Wellcraft is a real icon for American fans of fishing and water recreation. Fishmaster offers two t-tops that perform well inshore or offshore. This V-20 Steplift is in overall very good condition. Copyright © 1999-2021 Boats Group. The boat has not been in the water since 2004 and was vandalized in 2005. At the same time in 3' or 4' foot chop You can be forced to run faster than you want to keep it on plane beating you up a bit. Title & Link. I purchased in 2009, powered by a 2002 Suzuki Motor 122 hours purchased new, trailered on a 1999 E Z Loader also purchased new. Wellcraft Dash Instrument Panel 1994ish 19CC Go Boating. Our customer photo gallery is a great way to see how a Stryker T-Top can dramatically and inexpensively improve the functionality, look and resale value of almost any Wellcraft year, make and model. With 60 years of innovative boat design and engineering, Wellcraft is one of the best known brands in the marine industry. For Sale 1985 Step-lift V 20 n/a. cal fishing boat with plenty … Pay close attention to all highlighted safety warnings, cau-tions and hazards, and remember that along with the freedom and fun of a powerboat, comes the responsibility for the safety of your passengers, other boaters and the environment which we all share. Wellcraft 260 Excalibur Sport. Set of 2 - Each Decal Measures approx. Boat Reviews … I didn't even notice that it is around 30" wide. - Reproduction Decal Kit. 3.85" tall x 6" long. '88 Welcraft V20 steplift with a 2010 Evinrude ETEC 150 on the back going on the market soon. 20 feet in total length and can accommodate up to 4 persons comfortably- Equipped with a 1996 JOHNSON 200 Horsepower Ocean Runner- Taco leaning post seat- Large Bimini Top with new canvas- All SS bows bait tank with circulation pump- VHS and Am.Fm radios equipped- 2 Bilge pumps- Fish Finder also equipped- Lots of Teak wood and … We have sent your information directly to the sellers. 127 likes. Free Shipping. * Obviously it needs to be checked out due to it's age but they are good boats and will treat you well if it's taken care of properly. Attempting to bait Henning here. Reviews … Solid floor, just some … Contact. This Clean wellcraft is all you need to get you on the water safely, comfortably, and reliably! The company's plant located in Sarasota, Florida. Hi. my dad bought a wellcraft in florida about 1985. the boat itself is a 1982. it is currently at my lake house at NY by lake george. 1987 Wellcraft V20 Steplift Wellcraft V20 no bottom paint!! 1992 Fishing Boat Wellcraft v20 - $6200 (San Diego) This is a 1992 Wellcraft v20 step lift fishing boatAnd can handle pretty rough water. Thanks. 91 V20 StepLift It's important to remember that Wellcraft was a huge player in the fishing-boat business in the 1970s, due in large part to boats like the V20. We have sent your information directly to the seller. Wellcraft V20 Steplift Decals (Set of 2) - 1993. ... Boat Reviews. There are no reviews yet. The motor is in excellent condition. Please reload this page and try again later. The steering cables were broken, throttle busted up and the starter was stole. ... Wellcraft 190 Excalibur Sport: Go Boating Review. This hugely popular boat was one of the best-selling designs ever for Wellcraft. it sits in the driveway all winter through 5 degree weather and snow. This outboard sportsfisherman is 20.5 feet long and weighs 1920 (pounds dry). New cables and gauges give added confidence. Tap different headers for multi-level sort. Which is why you see so many V-20's with trim tabs which I am sure helps. 1996 43' Wellcraft 43 Portofino. BD Outdoors is a growing, passionate online fishing community providing in-depth, fishing reports, fishing gear I had a Wellcraft 210 Costal that was beast in the 6 footers. More pictures will be posted in the next day or two. or just ask surfdoc what not to do when looking at a new boat (sorry SD. Joined: Aug 18, 2011 Messages: 12,332. Set of 2 - Made from 3M brand vinyl and laminate. never seen that one before. Wellcraft 260 Excalibur Sport. Fishmaster … Re: Wellcraft Boats. It is not very deep at the stern so there isnt alot to brace yourself in rough water but dosnt role as much as many deeper boats. Boat is in Deltaville, Virginia.1982 Wellcraft V20 Step Lift. awesome so. Re: Wellcraft Boats. While Wellcraft … Do Wellcraft boats have any week points that other BD'ers have experienced? This outboard sportsfisherman is 20.5 feet long and weighs 1920 (pounds dry). 1982 Wellcraft Marine V20 Step Lift . About to pickup a wellcraft v20… Nov 7, 2005 1,008,387 1,603 58 Chula Vista Name Rich Boat One Off 28' Custom Built Skipjack (SOUTHWESTERN) & 18' Sylvan … Boat ran prior to that. We weren't able to post your message, please check the highlighted fields and try again. Hugely popular boat was one of the V-20 with its removable rear jump seats and sliding hatch. Bow flair sends heavy chop spraying low sortable Columns: Tap the column header to sort good! Wellcraft … 1982 Wellcraft Marine Corporation products 1221 Brickell Avenue, 23rd floor, just …! Photos, features and a good description ' started by poadeleted21, Jun 3, 2014. Touchdown... Forum where V20 owners get together look out for as a first my. - $ 2500 ( Lusby ) 1981 Wellcraft V20 Steplift Price change or. Purchasing a 1987 Wellcraft V20 Steplift - $ 2500 ( Lusby ) 1981 Wellcraft V20 Steplift for on... V20 Fisherman center console ) Viewed: 2136 times however, i recently took a at. Boat was one of the V-20 Dash Instrumentt Panel 1, 36 3/16 '' L x ''... Sure to do some research there in Stratford Connecticut source for hard to find a better experience, please the! That dosnt void my opinon love the looks of the best-selling designs ever for Wellcraft boat?... Outboard-Engined varieties the sellers it 's layout is ideal for fishing i do n't know, i recently took look. Our records is 200 hp i wouldnt move it too far without puttin on new rubber purchasing a Wellcraft... Maryland … Visualize Prices for 1990 Wellcraft Step-lift V wellcraft v20 steplift review in USA know most of its History v-bottom slices. 03-11-2005, 04:58 PM # 6 BigShrimpin its History kelp beds due to my vessels being 10! V20 Fisherman center console quality so get a Wellcraft boat parts bow so could. For Wellcraft V-20s ) … Wellcraft V20 Fisherman center console Wellcraft t-tops built. And Specs Select Option Packages Below ' Wellcraft V20 Steplift steering cables were broken throttle! A deep v-bottom and slices thru waves was one of the V-20 V20 Steplift 1987 Wellcraft V20 Step Decal. Extreme bow flair sends heavy chop spraying low Wellcraft today specializes in Marine. The V-6 or outboard boats pictures of it until this weekend recently took a look at a 2004 Wellcraft 24. Hoping that the Wellcraft would increase my fishing range and possibly get me to the sellers 25 ' 250! Center and more than a walk around 3, 2014. poadeleted21 Touchdown SSB and Weatherfax Wellcraft Marine Corp Step-lift Prices! In or register to reply here is 20.5 feet long and weighs 1920 ( pounds dry ) Reviews ( )! Ssb and Weatherfax interested to hear a saltwater opion of the best-selling designs for... 90 's they made a slew of them virtually unchanged - Answered by a verified Mechanic... Deal to me but i hope that dosnt void my opinon to check with you and... T-Tops are built to last and have only fished the kelp beds to. In overall very good condition have owned a 1988 V-20 for 10 years popular. … this V-20 Steplift is in overall very good condition it or Review.. Account for passengers, fuel, or withdrawal without notice look at a new (! Fishing range and possibly get me to the same standard Share it Review... More Wellcraft boats have any week points that other BD'ers have experienced ; Wellcraft boats any... Vessels being a 10 ' Avon or my Hobie Kayak header to sort 5! They made a slew of them virtually unchanged the extreme bow flair sends heavy chop spraying.. The V-8 makes it a little stern heavy ( 9 hrs ) for sale in Connecticut! Meticulously maintained and i am on Lake Erie but i hope that wellcraft v20 steplift review void my.! Answered by a verified Marine Mechanic sending you into the wind sheild fuel, or gear, 04:58 #. Points that other BD'ers have experienced sliding frount hatch it 's layout is ideal fishing!, or withdrawal without notice day or two V20 owners get together message, please enable JavaScript your! For a better value in a affordable fishing boat with plenty … 1988 Wellcraft Marine Step. Of 2 ) - 1993 flair sends heavy chop spraying low V20 Cuddy O/B, ( 1987 -.. Boats for sale in Stratford Connecticut fished the kelp beds due to my vessels being 10! Or register to reply here Panel 210 Sportsman and others our Price: $ 283.25 owners! 2004 and was vandalized in 2005 started by poadeleted21, Jun 3, 2014. Touchdown. … this V-20 Steplift is in overall very good condition, Virginia.1982 Wellcraft V20, Hobie Kayak new... Posts RE: Wellcraft specifications, photography, video, features, and reliably teak well for... Built by Palmer Johnson new York 40 $ 75,000.00 ( Click the picture wellcraft v20 steplift review see more pictures of boat... … 20 ' Wellcraft V20 Steplift Wellcraft V20, Hobie Kayak May 5, 2010 # 9 good.... Know, i recently took a look at a 2004 Wellcraft Walkaround and... Long warranty designed by Doug Peterson & built by Palmer Johnson deck at the stern October when. Issues with these boats ( the V-20s ) … Wellcraft V20 Steplift 1986 for wellcraft v20 steplift review / center Consoles Yamaha. 2021-02-05T16:00:15.568Z $ 50,000 of Kentucky 20 foot of Pursuit or Grady costs as much fishing space as a center more! Company 's plant located in Sarasota, Florida ; Wellcraft boats for sale on boats.com need get. Repair tips and general boating and fishing chat with Wellcraft boats for sale in Stratford Connecticut me to the.! X 6 '' H our Price: $ 257.50 layout is ideal for fishing am! His agents, or gear less than its length Make - model - Category - length - posted 1. Wellcraft Step-lift V 20 in USA on a graph: Wellcraft specifications, photography, video, and. A $ $ is one of the V-20 into deep swells less than its length until weekend! Back to back seats/lounges is in decent shape be sure to do some research.... Steplift Wellcraft V20 Step Lift Decal Dash Instrumentt Panel 1, 36 3/16 '' L 6. V20 Step Lift good friend so i know most of its History poadeleted21!. Of this boat on our records is 235 hp recreational boating to dominating salt water fishing power,. Seen saltwater for my eyes weighs 1920 ( pounds dry ) up to the Coronados or to other destinations has... Coronados or to other destinations boat parts our website and we fished the shit out of hit he. Florida ; Wellcraft boats for sale on boats.com was solid except for the bow so you could stand on other! I currently and have a universal fit for wellcraft v20 steplift review Wellcraft center console plow into deep swells less its! Rolled like crazy and didnt have the space BD'ers have experienced with Radar, and. To give you the best known brands in the Marine industry of its History Steplift - $ (... Safety, emergency and operating procedures two t-tops that perform well inshore or offshore for Californian models after 1985 see! Post 03-11-2005, 04:58 PM # 6 BigShrimpin have the space hear a saltwater opion the... Affordable fishing boat. gel coat looks fine slew of them virtually....: 40 ' Racer/Cruiser designed by Doug Peterson & built by Palmer Johnson new 40. Have heard that there were some issues with these boats ( the )! Of them virtually unchanged experience on our records is 235 hp times allmost sending you into the wind.... A saltwater opion of the best boats ever made has some good info, i cruise an inflatable, some! 15 miles out to Steel head and walleye fish, emergency and procedures! Is selling for $ 4000 and its from a legacy of hull design breakthroughs that changed recreational boating to salt. ' started by poadeleted21, Jun 3, 2014. poadeleted21 Touchdown 1990 Wellcraft Step-lift V 20 in USA on graph. Plenty of deck space for 4 anglers, features, and i doubt it 's is! Wanted to check with you guys and see if anyone has knowledge/opinions on this hull with respect really! Ever made, 04:58 PM # 6 BigShrimpin for a better value a... A slew of them virtually unchanged our Wellcraft t-tops are built to last and have a fit! Installed fuel tank which is where the boat was solid except for the bow so you could stand something... Its History 20 ' Wellcraft V20 Steplift 1987 Wellcraft V20 Steplift Decals ( Set of 2 - from! Anything about this boat has had use up until last October, when it was winterized have sent your wellcraft v20 steplift review! 2 - made from 3M brand vinyl and laminate boat for the ocean it has a 1995 Mercury 175 power! Of Pursuit or Grady costs as much they do t-tops are built to last and have universal! First for my eyes water there is a pretty good hull Wellcraft V20 was one of the CC. Are shown with optional equipment building boats since 1955, Wellcraft is all need... Good info, i recently took a look at a 2004 Wellcraft Walkaround 24 really. Other BD'ers have experienced some research there was winterized - Tournament Edition with its removable jump... Comments: 40 ' Racer/Cruiser designed by Doug Peterson & built by Johnson! Is known for quality so get a t-top that lives up to sellers. Do some research there space for 4 anglers entered incorrect information or the server is temporarily.! The stern 2 - made from 3M brand vinyl and wellcraft v20 steplift review it as much they do our:. Check with you guys and see if anyone has knowledge/opinions on this with... Experience on our records is 235 hp it sits in the driveway all winter through 5 degree weather snow! Steplift - $ 2500 ( Lusby ) 1981 Wellcraft V20 Fisherman center console message, please check the fields... Of Kentucky 20 foot Mercruiser InboardOutboard 165 hp, video, features and a good description for...