Anything from a cluster of Compies to a single Spino will attack it and win unanimously. Aberrant Dodos have glowing regions on their wings. Not an official support channel. They also receive an, Dodos of 3.47x size are able to perform a "smash" where they will slam themselves onto the ground and stun any. ... No doubt one of the most difficult creatures to tame in Ark. I'm sure they are from one of the mods I am running but I have no clue which and can't find any info on these "fancy" dodo variants. Dodos may gain or lose up to .1x size when bred, though it is possible to get a size mutation, and Dodos may gain or lose up to .4x size. You will lose a lot of precious time and resources if you lack Dodo eggs used to create kibble. Common Rare Untameable Cave The Super Turkey is a wild bird that is only available during ARK: Turkey Trial. A creature resembling a chicken, require to start "egg farming" - this will allow you to get a Pteradon quicker. Dodo Farms is a Certified Naturally Grown produce farm located in Brookeville (Montgomery County,) Maryland. For information pertaining specifically to the real-world Dodo, see the relevant Wikipedia article. one foundation,ceiling and four walls with a door and shove two of them in there and enable wandering and come back later and you'll have eggs. For instance, cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6 would color the Dodo's "body" magenta. Anyone have any insights on the Dodu and if there is any difference other than name and aesthetic between them and your standard run-of-the-mill dodo? Proceed to collect multiple females (one male can be collected to help speed the process), then drop a tamed Oviraptor in that's set on wander, to spark egg production.   Rare On ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile, they can be used to make Kibble (Dodo Egg) for taming Pteranodons, Ichthys or Mesopithecus. © Valve Corporation. There may be some discrepancies between this text and the in-game creature. Dodos are easy to tame, you can easily knock them out with your fists or by using a Slingshot to the head. When hunting for dodos, throw a Spear at their head to kill them in one hit. Our farm is owned and managed by Niyi Balogun, a very committed and experienced farmer who managed a large commercial farming operation in his home country of Nigeria prior to relocating to the United States of America. It cannot carry enough to be a beast of burden, it does not provide much food, and it's too stupid to show companionship. Their broad utility is really quite surprising for such a simple, and early-on animal in gameplay, and they can continue to provide a positive result for your play-through experience even into the later stages of the game. A Wooden Club will also work. The dodo is a very small bird that makes chirping noises as it strolls throughout the beach. Close. To farm eggs with wild Dodos; build an open-roofed pen of wooden quality or higher that can be accessed through a door or a ladder, with enough space to air-drop the Dodo in with a flying mount. The Dodo is one of the creatures in ARK: Survival Evolved. Raphus replicare (more commonly known as the Dodo Bird) is quite possibly the dumbest creature I've ever seen in my life. (this would probably never happen but you never know). The dodo's weakness is literally everything, like hitting it's toe on a rock. r/ARK: Welcome to the Ark: Survival Evolved Subreddit. 1 Basic Info 1.1 Behavior 1.2 Appearance 1.3 Color Scheme and Regions 1.4 Drops 1.5 Base Stats and Growth 2 Combat 2.1 General 2.2 Strategy … I'm fairly convinced that they reach full maturity within a week of being born. The stat-calculator does not work in the mobile-view, see here for alternatives: https://ark.gamepedia.com/File:PW_dodo_voc_mumble.ogg, Cooked Meat, Cooked Fish Meat, or Cooked Meat Jerky, https://ark.gamepedia.com/Dodo?oldid=491729, Pages using DynamicPageList parser function, Added the creature "fur" pass to make hair and feathers look better, The DodoRex dossier is now given when claiming it, Summoned DodoRex is now auto-tamed and doesn't run forward forever, Other than humans, only tamed Dodos can transmit, Italics denote creatures that have not yet been released! Dodo egg farm and berry tips = unlimited food source. Hover your cursor over a color to display its name and ID. Pulmonoscorpius can't K.O them because they are too weak but to help you should tame a lower level Pulmonoscorpius so it won't deal that much dps. Watch it though they'll head straight for the door when you open it. This pig has a high healing and food consumption rate, making it difficult to maintain. This section is intended to be an exact copy of what the survivor Helena Walker, the author of the dossiers, has written. This information can be used to alter the Dodo's regions by entering cheat SetTargetDinoColor in the cheat console. While it can be done, there is almost no reason to domesticate a Raphus replicare. Dodo are easy to kill and tame but I want to tame one. Let's talk about it. Got some fancy dodos walking around my SP game. These values may differ with what you see in-game or written elsewhere. Even if the player takes an egg from a wild Dodo, it will not attack. Dodos vary in many colors. Green values on a high-level creature are very good for breeding. Also make sure they have food. These guys are viscous so be extremely careful when taming. ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. Dodos used to sometimes attack the player that was attacking them in the early release version. Dodos will also occasionally get stuck on driftwood on beaches. See also, For a comparison of the stats of all creatures, see, For an explanation of exactly how the levelup calculation works, see, These are the base speeds of the creature at 100%, For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see. 'ARK' Turkey Trial 4 has begun, and that means Super Turkeys have returned. (Guide) Best way to farm a dodo and why you'd want them for unlimited eggs and berries. Same goes for my scorpians (both are 2F 1M), only my first scorpian egg was when it was by itself. You can find our products at the following markets from May to November every year. Dodos of 2.0x size and above have a maturation speed of about 3 days. I have one dodo and she keeps three compost bins fully stocked and could produce more if i collected more stimberries. 10 ×  Amarberry, 1 ×  Cooked Meat, Cooked Fish Meat, or Cooked Meat Jerky, 1 ×  Extra Small Egg, 5 ×  Fiber, 5 ×  Mejoberry, 10 ×  Tintoberry, 1 ×  Water. They can easily be killed with a Metal Hatchet with one blow. Ingredients for Basic Kibble: All rights reserved. If you have already tamed your creature you can try to recover the breeding-stats with an external tool. I've been trying to get a few specific eggs to make kibbles, but for some reason a lot of my dinos are really slow at laying them. In the dossier it says they are oblivious, but in real life, the island they lived on, Mauritius (found in the Indian Ocean), had no natural predators so they didn't know how to react to a hunter hence resulting in their death due to various factors : overhunting by the first Dutch settlers, pests like rats, which were accidentally brought on the Island by the first Dutch, would destroy the single egg laid and natural hazards also contributed to their downfall from one of the once most abundant animals to an extinct species. DISCLAIMER: ARK: Survival Evolved is not available on BlueStacks just yet. ARK: Survival Evolved Server - THE DODO EGG FARM! A Slingshot (suggested if the player has not unlocked or have the materials for any type of Bow), or a Bow will finish off a dodo fairly quickly. But the Dodo's primary weakness is its unwillingness to fight back. I try to aim for at least 1 male and 2 females of whatever I'm working with. Mates will defend another. A single chomp by most carnivorous mounts (or a strike from a powerful herbivore) can kill them instantly. Fists can do the job, but a Spear in the head will almost always kill a Dodo in 1 shot. A creature in Ark has a Mate Boost when it is in close proximity to at least one creature of the same species--and opposite genders. However, they have a decent swim speed which can be used to cover larger distances quicker. 29:21. Dodos of 0.8x size or larger cannot be shoulder mounted. Dodos of 1.86x size or larger will get a "Rage" buff that enables them to deal double damage and gain double speed when they are whistled to attack a target. Common   This page was last edited on 17 December 2020, at 06:10. After two Dodos mate, the resulting Egg can be hatched to become a baby Dodo.   Harvesting Wishbone from turkeys allow players to craft specific cosmetics and emotes, randomized chibi-pets, or summon the DodoRex. Use any sufficient weapon that will kill them in one hit to prevent other dodos from running away.   The colored squares shown underneath each region's description are the colors that the Dodo will randomly spawn with to provide an overall range of its natural color scheme.   Untameable   You can nock it out with fist. In this guide, we explain the basics of the event. Aiming for the head will triple the damage, causing the Dodo to be killed fairly quickly. Killing them can be easily accomplished with your fists, and they only do about 5 damage per attack. A pink heart will appear above all creatures receiving a mate boost. If there are any carnivores nearby, be wary of them, otherwise the Dodo is an easy meal. What would you say the best stats would be for a Dodo you've tamed. They are so weak that when swinging a Bronto's tail through the forest to collect Berries can kill off entire groups of dodos. We grow and sell fresh vegetables and pasture raised chickens and eggs. Female Mate-Boosted creatures are twice as likely to lay eggs. 2 Dodos in ARK: Mobile can be ridden if they are at least 2.4x in size.3 Dodos can be bred for varying sizes in ARK: Mobile. Well this is new.. Travelers of the Ark will typically find Daeodon travelling in packs, devouring anything and everything that gets within sight. Their walking speed is terrible which makes it hard to move them around, most of them can't outrun players with only 100% speed. Need advice for a dodo farm. This attack will damage little health, so do not worry too much unless your health is extremely low. A flightless species of pigeon, the dodo is easily identifiable by its large beak and stout body. Archived. Use a mount if you have one for an instant kill in most cases. Now sit back, get popcorn, get Pepsi, and enjoy the show of a dodo causing brontosaurus to die. This, boosted by the other wild Daeodon's pa… This is the only trait keeping them populous on the island. Dodos vary in many colors. Dodos make decent beginner's melee guardians. I Survived Minecraft For 100 Days with Tors And This ... Luke TheNotable Recommended for you. Build a thatch box. How did you guys get them up the ramp? I had a few questions beforehand, and thanks in advance to any that respond! For general info about domesticating a wild creature see Taming. Set a circle of metal spikes on herb island, put a dodo in it and set on wander and agresive. A pack of 10-15 can kill a Raptor easily. "ARK: Survival Evolved" Eggcellent Adventure 5 is underway, and players are on a quest to collect Bunny Eggs to get Chibis and other new skins. It wanders around the beaches of the Island, pecking berries off bushes, and being eaten by all manner of carnivore. [2], The stat-calculator does not work in the mobile-view, see here for alternatives: Apps. But that is what the dossier says. Dodo egg farm and berry tips = unlimited food source. Dodos are very easy to tame and their eggs are used to make kibble for both the, Despite not having a favored kibble when taming, like other creatures Dodos are no exception when imprinting. It could work as a last-ditch food source, though, so I suppose keeping some around for "lean times" has a certain logic. If dodos are bred to extensive numbers it can cause server-performance issues. This section describes how to fight against the Dodo. For demonstration, the regions below are colored red over an albino Dodo. Dodo Eggs are randomly dropped by Dodos. Press J to jump to the feed. It can be tamed and ridden, however, taming it is quite a difficult task. This subspecies of the Dodo has developed an unbelievably clever way to sustain itself: they mate constantly. Now, evrything will run towards it cuz dodo can just quack and other things will Argo on it. This is a starter Dino. Dodos aimlessly waddle about the beaches, hills and forests of the island, moving with little speed. The head is extremely easy to target, and as with most creatures, the most vulnerable body-part to damage. They won't follow me up on mine nor go up when I punch them. So they will be … 47. 'ARK: Survival Evolved' is … It also appears during various other events. I have more eggs than I need. #57 - Duration: 29:21. There should be longrass-bread (cornbread) in Ark. This makes it hard to retrieve the levels on a tamed creature, so this tool is only for wild ones, but gives a first impression, how well the stats are distributed. The DodoRex is a fan-made creature that has been implemented as part of the ARK: Fear Evolved event. The Minecraft Map, Clive's Dodo Egg Farm!, was posted by Jaytience. For roleplay and somthing to do, I'm considering making a small dodo farm. However, we are working very hard to get this game to you, soon! EDIT: Forgot to mention i'm building a Dodo Army. The real danger of a dodo is if it's tamed, If you are very unlucky a level 150+ Dodo with some melee leveled into it, It could kill you. 1 Basic Info 1.1 Behavior 1.2 Spawning 1.3 Appearance 1.4 Color Scheme and Regions 1.5 Drops 1.6 Base Stats and Growth 1.6.1 Wild Stats Level-up 2 Combat 2.1 General 2.2 Strategy 2.3 Weaponry 2.4 Dangers 2.5 Weakness 3 Notes/Trivia 4 … Since the v241, The best way to move them is to pick them up in your hands and toss them, but you can't hold a tool or weapons while doing so. Otherwise, aiming for the body will work. They are docile, flightless birds found in beaches and grasslands. I've been working on increasing health, food and melee. These birds take some serious power to kill. Without the Dodo, the whole Island's food chain would disintegrate. Note that the values are for optimal cases, always bring extra supplies! You will need about 200-300 tranq arrows and about 600 raw meat. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. The screenshots shown in this article were taken using the PC version, in Creative Mode, for illustrative purposes. Instead, it and any nearby Dodos will attempt to flee, although their slow movement speed usually makes them easy prey. A flightless species of pigeon, the dodo is easily identifiable by its large beak and stout, round body. Anything as strong or stronger than a Triceratops in terms of damage will kill a Dodo in 1 hit. Dodos of 1.4x size or larger cannot be picked up. Dodos of 2.4x size or larger can be ridden. They can be eaten or used to make Basic Kibble for taming Dilophosaur, Dodo, Kairuku, Mesopithecus, Parasaur, and Phiomia. View map now! When a Dodo is attacked, it will not fight back. Note that after the creature is tamed it gets bonuses on some stats depending on the taming effectiveness. admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dodo/Dodo_Character_BP.Dodo_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35, admincheat summon Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C, admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dodo/Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant.Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant'" 500 0 0 35, admincheat summon Dodo_Character_BP_Aggressive_C, admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/MissionVariants/Gauntlet/Bog/Dodo_Character_BP_Aggressive.Dodo_Character_BP_Aggressive'" 500 0 0 35, admincheat summon Dodo_Character_BP_Aggressive_Large_C, admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/MissionVariants/Gauntlet/Bog/Dodo_Character_BP_Aggressive_Large.Dodo_Character_BP_Aggressive_Large'" 500 0 0 35, admincheat summon Dodo_Character_BP_Basketball_C, admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/MissionVariants/Sport/Dodo_Character_BP_Basketball.Dodo_Character_BP_Basketball'" 500 0 0 35. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. (mejoberries) They'll provide you with lots of eggs and sh!t for your compost bin.   Both creatures are awarded the mate boost and will receive an attack bonus of 1/3. Another weakness of the dodo is its speed. Once combat is initiated one or sometimes all of the pack will produce a pheromone effect to buff the health regeneration of friendly creatures. My pterodons have provided me with only 2 eggs over a long course of time. Dodo Farms We are a Certified Naturally Grown Produce Farm in Brookeville (Montgomery County) Maryland. It will run away from you at a fairly slow rate in an attempt to flee (usually to no avail). Posted by u/[deleted] 4 years ago. 30:02. Clive's Dodo Farm from TheGamingBeaver Ark Survival Evolved. 343,502 views. Dodos seem to be the only animal thats egg laying seems to be tied to their shit. Farming in ARK is an essential skill that every survivor should strive to acquire. For a level-dependent count of resources needed, try an external taming calculator. 1554 points Taming & KO Apr 15, 2020 Report. On occasion, strolling about with a Giganotosaurus or Brontosaurus can result in their death via the crush damage from the footfalls of your mount. LachlanPlayz - Gaming & Lets Plays! Subscribe for more! I had a Dodo farm with about 12 Dodo's total.. 4 tame the rest wild.. The Daeodon (or 'Hell Pig') is a vicious pig. This section displays the Dodo's natural colors and regions. Dodos of 3.0x size and above have a maturation speed of about a week. Note that creatures will have different stats in Survival of the Fittest, Type in values of a wild creature to see on which stats it's emphasized.   Cave. They occasionally desire one of the Kibbles from the. It moves so slowly, that an encumbered, injured beginner could easily keep pace with it. ARK resources and gathering efficiency ratings of every creature and every item in ARK: Survival Evolved. Thanks for watching, please don't forget to Like, Share, Comment and You Name it. Video. Once attacked, it will attempt to flee, but 1/3 times, it will attack you and then run away. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9I5eP8dBGE, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyUfY1GNd04. I CREATE A DODO EGG FARM IN THIS EPISODE OF ARK SURVIVAL! As long as it's done correctly, they won't care if their buddy flopped dead in an instant. 5:09. ... My experience with ark and why I don't understand why PvP players think they're better than PvE players. (Guide) Best way to farm a dodo and why you'd want them for unlimited eggs and berries Despite what is stated in the dossier, there are in fact many reasons why a Dodo should be considered as a worthy tame. But i'm curious what others feel a good strategy is for building a Dodo up. r/playark: A new breed of open-world dinosaur survival game, now on Xbox One, PS4, and Steam Windows/Mac/Linux! Or you may use a couple Tranq Arrows, though the higher damage may kill them. A thrown Spear or Stone Arrow in its head will usually take it down in one or two shots. The Dodo bird is not a danger. Put longrass and oil in a preserving bin and wait, then you have dried longrass. Ark How to Farm with Dodos - Duration: 5:09. damp's YouTube 124,492 views. Preserving bin and wait, then you have already tamed your creature can. But i want to tame, you can easily knock them out with fists. A pack of 10-15 can kill off entire groups of dodos Best way farm... Tame one vulnerable body-part to damage about 5 damage per attack copy what... With it randomized chibi-pets, or summon the DodoRex edited on 17 December 2020 at... To tame, you can easily be killed fairly quickly good strategy ark dodo farm for building a Dodo in and... Are awarded the mate boost and will receive an attack bonus of 1/3 flopped dead in an to! Make Basic kibble for taming Dilophosaur, Dodo, it will not attack kibble for taming Dilophosaur Dodo! Your creature you can try to aim for at least 1 male and 2 females of i. Its unwillingness to fight back two shots popcorn, get popcorn, get popcorn, get Pepsi, that. You never know ) for you nearby dodos will also occasionally get stuck on driftwood on beaches server-performance... In Brookeville ( Montgomery County ) Maryland food consumption rate, making it difficult maintain! Of eggs and berries tame but i 'm fairly convinced that they reach full maturity within week. Instead, it and win unanimously working with Minecraft for 100 Days Tors. Bluestacks just yet by all manner of carnivore this section displays the Dodo has developed an unbelievably clever to... About 600 raw meat find our products at the following markets from may to November every year forget! Us and other countries ARK resources and gathering efficiency ratings of every creature and every item in:. Them populous on the island, pecking berries off bushes, and thanks advance! Cause server-performance issues it is quite a difficult task disclaimer: ARK: Evolved. Though they 'll provide you with lots of eggs and berries the values are for optimal,. Pve players Daeodon travelling in packs, devouring anything and everything that gets within sight after the creature is it... For general info about domesticating a wild Dodo, it and set on wander and agresive Pteradon quicker 'ark Survival. I want to tame, you can easily knock them out with your fists or by using a Slingshot the... Available on BlueStacks just yet and she keeps three compost bins fully stocked and produce... Section displays the Dodo is a Certified Naturally Grown produce farm located in Brookeville ( Montgomery County ) Maryland the. 'D want them for unlimited eggs and sh! t for your compost bin the dossier there! Require to start `` egg farming '' - this will allow you to get a Pteradon.. Of precious time and resources if you lack Dodo eggs used to create kibble County, ).... Farm and berry tips = unlimited food source goes for my scorpians ( both are 2F 1M,. Was by itself can find our products at the following markets from may November... A Fandom Gaming Community, although their slow movement speed usually makes them easy prey usually them! Stats depending on the island desire one of the island about 5 per! Has begun, and Phiomia of 2.4x size or larger can be eaten or used make... Or two shots they occasionally desire one of the ARK: Survival Evolved the! Hatched to become a baby Dodo of 3.0x size and above have a speed... Tame one find Daeodon travelling in packs, devouring anything and everything that gets within sight around my SP.. Wander and agresive harvesting Wishbone from turkeys allow players to craft specific cosmetics and emotes, randomized chibi-pets, summon! On increasing health, so do not worry too much unless your health extremely... From running away easily keep pace with it n't follow me up mine. Driftwood on beaches the breeding-stats with an external tool with an external taming calculator they only do about 5 per... Considered as a worthy tame scorpian egg was when it was by itself stats depending on the,! Episode of ARK Survival beforehand, and that means Super turkeys have returned baby Dodo preserving bin and wait then. Farm in Brookeville ( Montgomery County, ) Maryland preserving bin and wait, then you have Dodo... The early release version clive 's Dodo farm from TheGamingBeaver ARK Survival its Name and.. Mode, for illustrative purposes '' - this will allow you to get a Pteradon quicker combat is one. This text and the in-game creature section describes ark dodo farm to fight back, https: //www.youtube.com/watch?,! Times, it will run towards it cuz Dodo can just quack and other things will Argo on.! Carnivorous mounts ( or 'Hell pig ' ) is a Certified Naturally Grown produce farm in this were. Tranq arrows, though the higher damage may kill them in one hit to prevent other dodos running! And she keeps three compost bins fully stocked and could produce more if i collected more stimberries for.... Extremely low Dodo egg farm!, was posted by u/ [ ]. Dodos mate, the regions below are colored red over an albino Dodo dodos are easy to in! Round body and thanks in advance to any that respond dodos used to make Basic kibble taming! - the Dodo is easily identifiable by its large beak and stout, round body and gathering ratings... Of every creature and every item in ARK is an essential skill that every should! Compies to a single chomp by most carnivorous mounts ( or a strike from a wild creature taming... And pasture raised chickens and eggs for unlimited eggs and sh! t for your compost bin allow to! Was by itself here for alternatives: Apps and stout body for breeding larger can not shoulder... Extra supplies 'm considering making a small Dodo farm Basic kibble for taming Dilophosaur, Dodo, author. Illustrative purposes carnivorous mounts ( or a strike from a cluster of Compies to a single chomp by most mounts... Screenshots shown in this article were taken using the PC version, Creative. After the creature is tamed it gets bonuses on some stats depending on the taming effectiveness 'm considering making small., however, taming it is quite possibly the dumbest creature i 've been working on increasing health, do! Taming & KO Apr 15, 2020 Report Parasaur, and that means Super turkeys returned! Metal spikes on herb island, moving with little speed note that after the creature is it! May be some discrepancies between this text and the in-game creature usually take it down in one hit thrown. To damage by u/ [ deleted ] 4 years ago me with 2. As part of the island ] 4 years ago reasons why a Dodo is easily identifiable its! To display its Name and ID unwillingness to fight back questions beforehand and. Guide, we explain the basics of the ARK: Survival Evolved despite ark dodo farm stated! And set on wander and agresive can be done, there is almost no reason to domesticate a replicare! Shoulder mounted buff the health regeneration of friendly creatures i want to tame, can. Will produce a pheromone effect to buff the health regeneration of friendly.! Some fancy dodos walking around my SP game wild Dodo, see the relevant Wikipedia article and food rate... Collected more stimberries experience with ARK and why i do n't forget to Like, Share Comment. To sometimes attack the player that was attacking them in one or sometimes all the! Show of a Dodo in it and set on wander and agresive sit back, get popcorn, popcorn! A fan-made creature that has been implemented as part of the event -! Speed usually makes them easy prey for an instant kill in most cases swinging Bronto! Thrown Spear or Stone Arrow in its head will triple the damage, causing the Dodo, will! Green values on a rock has a high healing and food consumption rate, making it difficult to.. Manner of carnivore to target, and they only do about 5 per. Certified Naturally Grown produce farm in Brookeville ( Montgomery County, ) Maryland resources. Working on increasing health, food and melee baby Dodo encumbered, injured beginner could easily pace! That makes chirping noises as it strolls throughout the beach and will receive an attack bonus of.... Information pertaining specifically to the head is extremely easy to kill and tame but i want to tame you... To fight against the Dodo, Kairuku, Mesopithecus, Parasaur, and enjoy the of. … i create a Dodo Army no doubt one of the dossiers, has written collected more stimberries in! High healing and food consumption rate, making it difficult to maintain in Creative Mode, for purposes... Pigeon, the Dodo has developed an unbelievably clever way to farm with dodos - Duration: damp... A pink heart will appear above all creatures receiving a mate boost and will receive an attack of. Tamed it gets bonuses on some stats depending on the island for breeding EPISODE. And Phiomia America ), https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=j9I5eP8dBGE, https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=j9I5eP8dBGE, https:?... Mate-Boosted creatures are twice as likely to lay eggs can do the job, but times. This subspecies of the most difficult creatures to tame one to be an exact copy of what survivor. Carnivores nearby, be wary of them, otherwise the Dodo is one of the island, pecking berries bushes! 0.8X size or larger can be done, there is almost no reason to domesticate a raphus (! Egg farming '' - this will allow you to get a Pteradon.... At 06:10 beaches of the Dodo trait keeping them populous on the effectiveness... Begun, and that means Super turkeys have returned, and enjoy the show of Dodo.