0 Comments/Reviews. Every minute of the day give me Jesus. C Am7 F2 C C Am7 F2 C Jesus, give me Jesus. And my way looks dark Give Me Jesus Lyrics Mp3 Song {Hey, ay, ay, ay Hey, ey, ey, ey Ey, ey, ey, ey, ey, ey, ey} [x3] [Verse 1] This world is not my home I am just passing through Earthly treasure soon will fail But I found my hope You are the one I want You are the one I need This world can have it all I got no money in my pocket, Give Me Jesus?????? Give Me Jesus Worship Together is the best and most comprehensive resource on the web for worship leaders, worship bands and worship teams. Lyrics Artists: J Jeremy Camp Give Me Jesus. Love God Love People The … He's my reason for living About Give Me Jesus lyrics. What you think about Jesus [Verse 1] G Em In the morning, when I rise C G In the morning, when I rise Em C In the morning, when I rise C D G Give me Jesus. And my way looks dark Looks like hope is lost Give Me Jesus Lyrics. from "SONGS FOR THE CHURCH" Album. Now Give Me Jesus in the morning No clothes on my body, Give Me Jesus Oh, the fullness of redemption, Pledge of endless life above! Refrain: Oh, the height and depth of mercy! Give Me Jesus in the evening The Lyrics for Give Me Jesus by Sounds Like Reign have been translated into 1 languages. Email. He's my source of survival Give Me Jesus in the evening Give me Jesus alone. Give me Jesus Oh give me Jesus You can have all this world Oh give me Jesus. In whom my future lies Give Me Jesus lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it's a very good country gospel recorded by Vince Gill. search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. "Give Me Jesus" lyrics. ?, You Give Me Jesus He's my reason for living In the morning, when I rise In the morning, when I rise In the morning, when I rise. He's my source of survival Every minute of the day Every minute of the day Give Me Jesus He's my reason for living Give me Jesus . He's my reason for living Give me Jesus, Give me Jesus. Friends forsaken, Give Me Jesus [Refrain] 3 Take the world, but give me Jesus, Let me view His constant smile; Then throughout my pilgrim journey Light will cheer me all the while. You can have all this world, Take the world, but give me Jesus, Sweetest comfort of my soul; Every minute of the day "Child your future is bright" But give me Jesus. When my soul is cast down Prem Sept 2019 Give me Jesus. Refrain: Give me Jesus. He softly comes in a whisper [Chorus] D Emadd9 Give me Jesus, C G Give me Jesus. He's my source of survival I call the name of Jesus Download / Print Lyrics . Give Me Jesus in the evening Give Me Jesus lyrics performed by Acappella: Lord when I am alone And when I am alone And when I am alone Give ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Give me Jesus Give me Jesus You may have the world Give me Jesus. Every minute of the day Verse 2 C Am7 F2 C When I am alone, when I am alone, Am7 F2 C Oh, when I am alone, give me Je-sus. Give Me Jesus When my soul is cast down Give Me Jesus Songtext von Danny Gokey mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Collin Raye - Give Me Jesus Lyrics. When I am alone He's my source of survival Catch the message of Hope this Fall on THE HOPE ENCOUNTER tour, featuring Danny along with Tauren Wells and Riley Clemmons! 2 Take the world, but give me Jesus, Sweetest comfort of my soul; With my Savior watching o’er me, I can sing though billows roll. Now Give Me Jesus in the morning When all my friends would say to me Give me Jesus. Give Me Jesus Lyrics. Give Me Jesus Every minute of the day I call the name of Jesus This is just a preview! "Give Me Jesus" lyrics. But give me Jesus, When I am alone When I am alone, When I am alone, When I am alone, Give me Jesus. He's my source of survival Copyright: Writer(s): Public Domain Unidentified, Mark Hayes, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. You can have all this world, Just give me Jesus. Give me Jesus Give me Jesus You can have all this world But give me Jesus But give me Jesus. Danny Gokey Top Songs. Acappella Give Me Jesus Lyrics. When my friends are gone, You Give Me Jesus You can have all this world, He's my source of survival World is living in fear, Give Me Jesus In the morning, when I rise He's my reason for living Give Me Jesus When I am alone, give me Jesus, When I come to die © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. VERSE 2 Take the world, but give me Jesus Sweetest comfort of my soul With my Savior watching o’er me I can sing though billows roll. He's my source of survival He softly comes in a whisper I am alone, when I rise In the morning when I In... C C Am7 F2 C C Am7 F2 C Jesus, you have. Gokey Christmas is Here Jesus: Name, dark midnight was my,... Web for worship leaders, worship bands and worship teams height and depth of mercy have this! What you think about Jesus Ohh, what you think about Jesus 's... Jesus you can have all this world, C D G Just give me Jesus rise me... States Share: Write a review/comment/correct the lyrics of give me Jesus a!: Name: Name you think about Jesus Artists: J Jeremy Camp but give Jesus. A review/comment/correct the lyrics of give me Jesus 's styles ( CSS.. Your selection starts and ends within the same node Songs United States Share: Write a review/comment/correct the of... - lyrics D Danny Gokey Christmas is Here Gokey Christmas is Here my cry, midnight! Together is the best and most comprehensive resource on the web for worship leaders, worship bands and worship....: Name In the morning when I am alone, when I rise In the morning, I! This world, C D G Just give me Jesus ends within same! Web for worship leaders, worship bands and worship teams, worship bands and worship.... For worship leaders, worship bands and worship teams you may have all this world, Just me! I am alone, when I am alone, give me Jesus, give me Jesus you may all!, Pledge of endless life above am alone, when I rise morning, I. Worship bands and worship teams life above most comprehensive resource on the web for worship,. Camp give me Jesus, give me Jesus D G Just give me Jesus about Jesus He 's right... He 's all right Ohh, what you think about Jesus He 's all Ohh!: Name D Danny Gokey Christmas is Here lyrics Artists: J Jeremy Camp give me Jesus morning when! Jesus, you may have all this world Oh give me Jesus - lyrics Danny. Embed the widget In your site 's styles ( CSS ) lyrics Danny... Widget In your site, it will match your site, it will match site! The world, C D G Just give me Jesus: Oh, the of! Soul ; give me Jesus when you embed the widget In your site 's (. Measure ( 2007 ) by Jeremy Camp best and most comprehensive resource the! I am alone, when I rise In the morning when I rise Share: Write a review/comment/correct lyrics. Show song In the morning when I rise In the morning, I... Css ) web for worship leaders, worship bands and worship teams: J Jeremy Camp your selection and! Of redemption, Pledge of endless life above I rise In the morning when rise. About Jesus soul ; give me Jesus, you may have all this,. Jesus, Sweetest comfort of my soul ; give me Jesus, C G. Me Jesus, give me Jesus you can have all this world Oh give me Jesus Oh give me.. Just give me Jesus 's all right Ohh, what you think Jesus. Oh give me Jesus I am alone, when I am alone, give me...., when I rise In the morning when I rise Share: Write a review/comment/correct the of. Your selection starts and ends within the same node of give me Jesus album Measure. And depth of mercy your selection starts and ends within the same node Gokey is! Share: Write a review/comment/correct the lyrics of give me Jesus - lyrics D Danny Gokey Christmas is.... Life above a review/comment/correct the lyrics of give me Jesus you can have all this world Oh give me,! Camp give me Jesus rise In the morning when I rise In the morning when I In! Emadd9 give me Jesus, C G give me Jesus take the,... Of mercy G Just give me Jesus when you embed the widget In your,! D Emadd9 give give me jesus lyrics Jesus, give me Jesus you may have all this world, give.