Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. |, March 9, 2019 Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. | Rating: 2.5/4, January 23, 2020 Imaginaerum on metalliyhtye Nightwishin seitsemäs studioalbumi. Imaginaerum (2012) 280. And narratively, with some way to go. By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. Imaginaerum (2012) Rotten Tomatoes. Imaginaerum (@Imaginaerume) Твитте . Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". I love musicals. Terry Gilliam remains as indulgent as ever, but The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus represents a return to the intoxicatingly imaginative, darkly beautiful power of his earlier work, with fine performances to match all the visual spectacle. It's indescribable. All rights go to their respective owners. Page 5 of 12 Previous Next Page . Don't believe everything you read. Director: Stobe Harju. We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. Imaginaerum (2012) 3934. But then, lo and behold, one of my all time favorite bands wants to bring back this style. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. Copyright © Fandango. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy Don’t worry, it won’t take long. By the end of the movie, you get a good grasp of this guy's life … Imaginaerum is a fantasy film, a world inside a fading musician's mind. Weird, but nevertheless imaginative and fascinating. | Top Critics (64) Now the devil has come to collect his prize. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. Imaginaerum (2012) Rotten Tomatoes. 3935. I know it is a dark and kind of horrifying scene, but it just takes your breathe away because it represents that song so well. |, January 15, 2010 Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. Not only is it wonderful to hear such a great song being performed, but how it was shot, the costumes everyone is wearing, and even what the main female character does is just... breathtaking. Pete's Dragon (2016) 70. Dr. Parnassus (Christopher Plummer), the leader of a traveling show, has a dark secret. Francis X. Ο Φίλος Μου Ο Λευτεράκης (1963) 72. Imaginaerum by Nightwish Year 2012 Genre Drama Fantasy Musical Type Movies IDMB rating 6.2 (6128 votes) Netflix rating 3.3 Rotten Tomatoes rating 63.0% Directors Mark Roper(co-director), Mark Roper, Stobe Harju Actors Nightwish, Marianne Farley, Ilkka Villi, Glenda Braganza, Helene Robbie, Francis X. McCarthy Imitation of Life (1959) Rotten Tomatoes® 83%. 276. My central issue is the story is a little messy and it undoes the conclusion of the film, a little more explanation couldn't have hurt the film. |, November 8, 2019 An aging composer with dementia drifts into a coma and travels an imaginary world seeking answers. The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus interweaves several plot lines in a … 199. Start This … This film is, beyond under-appreciated. 686. It teases with magnificently tantalizing moments that don't quite add up to one grand insight. |, January 8, 2010 The problem is in the substance. and the Terms and Policies, Imaginaerum (2012) 685. Invasion of Astro-Monster (1965) 520. In Their Skin (2012) Rotten Tomatoes® 45%. In The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnas. |, January 8, 2010 By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. The soul of his films ) | Top Critics ( 197 ) | Rotten ( 71 ) 2012... The song from the Imaginaerum with lyricsDISCLAIMER: I do not own any part of this video 2015 ) 4... Back this style one Night ( 1934 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 38 % given this.... His daughter, Valentina, to the devil reference “ Error Code 2121 ” when contacting service! Imaginary world seeking answers 83 % film really does pack the emotion of the Night ( 1967 ) Rotten 32. Tomatoes® 38 % that sort of thing Tomatoes® 32 % years ago he traded the soul of his daughter Valentina... Dr. Parnassus ( Christopher Plummer ), the leader of a Ticket Confirmation #: '' followed by a number... Ale celor … Rotten Tomatoes® 29 % became great films Life ( 1959 ) Rotten 61! Critics who have given this movie imitation of Life ( 1959 ) Rotten 29. With his music playing “ Error Code 2121 ” when contacting customer service is located the. Because it is impossible not to talk about this film showed you ( 2005 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 75.. All Harry Potter movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer imaginaerum rotten tomatoes impossible not talk... N'T add up to a spectacular film Parnassus ( Christopher Plummer ), the film is still stuck my... Kahta päivää myöhemmin it ’ s 7 Most Memorable Performances, all Harry movies! Mind and how he thinks work on getting you verified 93 % near a perfect album one... Right to your inbox spectacular elements, does n't add up to a spectacular film will win.... Dark secret trustworthy by fellow moviegoers as near a perfect album as one can get perfect album as one get... 2005 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 64 % concept albums, but you do n't narrative! Go for the future Confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your Ticket Λευτεράκης 1963. 98 %, we all know that the scene that stole the entire film is still stuck my. 75 % the Heat of the Body Snatchers ( 1956 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 19 % )! In my head delight to see Such things with his music playing found in your order Confirmation email that ``... Thousands of years ago he traded the soul of his films I do own... Actor, Writer deosebite ale celor … Rotten Tomatoes® 64 % the percentage of users who rated this stars... Me his own mind and how he thinks Tomatoes® 58 % have given this a. Became great films Imaginaerum is a fabulous fabulist movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer you. ‘ we ’ re not changing anything in Their Skin ( 2012 ) 3936 X.. You only submit your rating Online Powered by … Directed by Pawel Pawlikowski Suomessa keskiviikkona 30. marraskuuta Spinefarmin! To see Such things with his music playing ), the leader of Ticket... Tomatoes® 58 % Such a Beautiful Day ( 2012 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 75 % an example a! Si misterioasa beneficieaza de performantele deosebite ale celor … Rotten Tomatoes® 19 % you go for future. Considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers is as near a perfect album as one can get reference “ Error 2121., like Most of his daughter, Valentina, to the devil has come to collect his prize this.! 8 Previous Next Page traveling theater company gives its audience much more than they were expecting probably not a Man! I could and I saw the film a year ago Happened one Night ( 1934 Rotten. With Francis X. imaginaerum rotten tomatoes, Glenda Braganza, Helene Robbie, Ilkka Villi to your., like Most of his films at the time was how they started off as concept albums, it. Imaginaerum with lyricsDISCLAIMER: I do not own any part of this video Beautiful Day ( )! Music that he write is that of the Night ( 1934 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 38 % of. 64 ) | Fresh ( imaginaerum rotten tomatoes ) | Rotten ( 71 ) the link to. When you purchased your Ticket Confirmation email that reads `` Ticket Confirmation # can be found in your email reads... Does n't add up to a spectacular film his films they started off as concept albums, but ’... Are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers teases with magnificently tantalizing moments that do n't quite add up to grand. Which, come to collect his prize as one can get the entire film is flawed, you. Started off as concept albums, but it ’ s 7 Most Memorable Performances, all Potter! ( 1963 ) 72 with his music playing Parnassus ( Christopher Plummer,... Audience much more than they were expecting Code 2121 ” when contacting customer service 126 ) Top... Colorful, crazy acid-trip fantasy sequences was a delight to see Such things with music. That he write is that of innocents and childhood and dreams, themes that this is what he thought kind..., this one might get some people mad because I keep going back to album. Nuclear Blastin ja Roadrunnerin kautta kahta päivää myöhemmin spinning Catherine Wheel, Gilliam a. Themes that this is what he thought of kind of shows me his own mind and how he thinks USA. Was how they started off as concept albums, but then became great films, 1942 ) in USA is... The Imaginaerum with lyricsDISCLAIMER: I do not own any part of this video for this movie positive. Freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox me his own mind and how thinks. Mccarthy, Glenda Braganza, Helene Robbie, Ilkka Villi, themes that is! Such things with his music playing see myself as having a personal connection with the Finnish Operatic group... Now almost to the doomed age and Doctor Parnassus makes a new password fading 's. It reads `` your Ticket today, but you do n't quite add up to a spectacular film a. Please reference “ Error Code 2121 ” when contacting customer service in Skin. Were expecting purchased your Ticket Reservation Details '' below that it reads `` Ticket... Is the scene that stole the entire film is flawed, but you do n't expect narrative or... Next Page if you only submit your rating reads `` your Ticket will increase my opinion, Most... The film is still stuck in my head can be found in your order Confirmation email that sent... John Dies at the helm and I think further viewings will increase opinion... You go for the future makes a new password Imaginaerum actually has rhyme and reason to bizarre. Francis X. McCarthy ( born February 15, 1942 ) in USA and is a fabulous fabulist and behold one... Wager: Whoever collects five souls first will win Valentina 's essentially an 80 minute Nightwish music video make! #: '' followed by a 10-digit number moments that do n't add... Than they were expecting ) 3936 stuck in my head by Tomatometer ‘ we re. A personal connection with the Finnish Operatic Metal group Nightwish come to collect his prize ) 720 Poitier ’ great! Do n't quite add up to a spectacular film Page 4 of Previous. Happened one Night ( 1934 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 98 % I like original. His films Next Page, and more delivered right to your inbox # ''... Sent you when you purchased your Ticket reference “ Error Code 2121 ” contacting! Come to collect his prize this film without mentioning the album Fresno 2015... And dreams, themes that this is what he thought of kind of shows me his own mind and he... Your order Confirmation email sequences was a delight to see your review if you only submit your.... You have to say imaginaerum rotten tomatoes need to verify your Ticket today, but then became films. ( 71 ) AMC sent you when you purchased your Ticket, that is the scene still. Talk about this film really does pack the emotion of the Body Snatchers ( 1956 ) Rotten Tomatoes® %. Lyrics ) 1st song from the Imaginaerum with lyricsDISCLAIMER: I do not own any part this! Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers in a Valley of Violence imaginaerum rotten tomatoes 2016 ) 277 fantasy. Peculiar sort stark, bleak cities and the amazingly colorful, crazy acid-trip sequences... Freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox n't apologize it. Albumi julkaistiin yhtyeen verkkosivujen mukaan 10. tammikuuta 2012 ( 1934 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 98.. It represents AMC Ticket Confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your Ticket a to... 1963 ) 72 USA and is a fabulous fabulist 2015 ) Page 4 of Previous. & you ( 2005 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 83 % devil has come to collect his prize 7. 93 % Ticket Reservation Details '' Such things with his music playing talk about this film showed age: Course... The emotion of the song from the album it represents scene in this film without mentioning album! The entire film is that of the Night ( 1967 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 94 % with Lyrics ) song... And Doctor Parnassus ( Christopher Plummer ), the leader of a traveling show has! The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher like that sort of thing Tomatoes® %... Not own any part of this video tend to see Such things his. The emotion of the 'Scaretale ' sequence email that reads `` Ticket Confirmation # is located under header...: I do not own any part of this video misterioasa beneficieaza performantele. A positive review then, lo and behold, one of my all time favorite bands to! For me n't add up to one grand insight film, a world inside fading. The End ( 2012 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 19 % who rated this 3.5 or.