We stock a range of blade blanks to help you! We hand finish every knife in the USA at a small brick-and-mortar knife shop using our exclusive team-forging technology. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. We ordered 12 knife blanks from you. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Our USA series are not only designed here in the United States but manufactured as well. Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law. All knife blanks come sharpened. Response must be less that 100,000 characters. But I would not recommend it for trying to make a nice custom knife. Add to Cart. I would say 75% of the blanks I have gotten have been perfect, Reviewed in the United States on 15 March 2020. Available with square shoulders coded with "R" Available with tappered slots for scandi grinds coded with "V" Blanks in Brass, Stainless Steel, and … I plan on cutting small pieces and making a kind of mosaic handle. Kukri House Blade 8 Inch Iraqi Panawal White Working Knives Handmade Nepal, Morakniv Classic 1891 Fillet Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade, 7.4 Inch, Unbreakable Oyster Shucking Knife 4pk. Add to Basket. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Partial Tang Wide Skinner Damascus Blank Blanks Blade Knife Knives Making High Carbon Steel $53.31 . Wood Carving Tools Set of 8, Hook Knife, Sloyd Knife, Chip Detail Knife, Tool Roll, Leather Strop, Polishing Compound, Carving Spoon Blank. per page . ... Perkin Damascus Steel Blade for Making Your Own Hunting Knife - PB2. ;-D. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There are 8062 knife blanks for sale on Etsy, and they cost £30.17 on average. San Mai stainless Damascus also. If you're looking for a cheap blade to play around with and practice your knife making than this would be good a good choice. But not too sharp. Dishwasher Safe Tool for Shelling Seafood at Roasts, Clam Bakes and Raw Bars. Add to Basket. These professional damascus steel blanks are ideal for hunting, camping and tactical uses. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Call Us 989-365-3084 Hello Select your address Sports & Outdoors ... REG 49 - Handmade Damascus Steel 15.25 Inches Bowie Knife - Solid Marindi Wood/Bone Handle 4.2 out of 5 stars 136. 1075 Bar Stock; 5160 Bar Stock; T-Shirts; Damascus Knives. View as: Grid List Sort By. No look further because we have added a list of top 9 best Damascus knife blanks in this review based article. $25.00. Skip to main content.ca. Add to Wishlist. This is my 1st knife blank and from what I can tell, its hard (file skates across it withno hang ups at all) not bent,it came sharp. Alabama Buckshot; Alabama Flame; Alabama Rattler; Alabama Redneck Skin; Alabama Twist; Alabama Wave; Cherokee Rose; Frenzy; Random Pattern; Forge Coat; High Carbon Bar Stock. This woodworker project ZHEN Damascus Steel knife blade kit is designed for slicing, dicing, and mincing meat, fruit, and vegetables. Forged Steel offers the widest selection of hand crafted blades and we ship worldwide from master smiths across the globe. I'm looking at a bear claw for the pontil. Please try your search again later. Non-Slip Grip, Ergonomic Handle and Finger Guard With Easy Use Curved Boston Blade, 10 ~ Dark Grains & Extremely Figured ~ Bethlehem Olive Wood Pen Blanks~, KRISHNA HANDICRAFTS Custom Made Damascus Hunting Knife Blank 1095 High Carbon Steel, Black Micarta linen Scales For Custom Knife Handles (1.5" X 5" x 1/4" 2 Pack). Steel is not of highest quality but at the price very reasonable and makes for a good project and display knife particularly if starting out and not wanting to spend to much while learning. Knife Blanks; Knife Blanks. Was: $44.90. Perkin Knives Damascus Billet for Knife Making Over 200 Layers, 254 x 38 x 4.0 mm. As a simple blank, this is perfect. Visit us Today! Knife blade blanks are the part that go inside your knife frame, you might find that your current blade has gone blunt. These are great for the demanding customers who require a 100% made in America knives. Damascus Blade Blank (4" blade) $35.00. It is best to grind the thang of the knife down to fit, gently hammering for tight engineers fit. AUS-10 Damascus 8-in Gyuto Chef Knife Blank [Logo or No Logo] 8 1/2" overall. Free shipping. 4.5 out of 5 stars 97 ratings. There was a problem completing your request. I think that with the handle being yellow it will go good with the guard and brass pontil that I will be adding myself. REG-U-1181- Custom Handmade Damascus Steel 12.2" Inches Hunting Knife. Fits Edge Pro Apex, Edge Pro Professional, Hapstone, TS Prof, Hand Forged Damascus Steel Blank Blade 7.00" Skinner Knife Making Supplies by CANUSA | AB26, Damascus Steel knife custom handmade - 29.00" inches Damascus steel blank blade Sword Raindrop pattern blade, 12 Pieces 4 mil Blank Stencil Material Mylar Template Sheets for Stencils, 12 x 12 inches(4 mil), REG HK-121 Handmade Damascus Steel 12 Inches Hunting Knife - Stunning Rose Wood Handle with Brass Guards, Poshland BC-2040, Custom Handmade Full Tang Damascus Steel Bushcraft Knife- Stunning Easy Grip Handle, RECHERE 2pcs Knife Handle Scale Slabs Milky White Resin DIY Knife Sword Gun Making Supplies Material, Yoofor 5 Ceramic Knives Set with Sheath and Gift Box for Cutting Fruits Vegetables & Meats - Black Blade, 8686-MPMP 10"x1" Handmade Damascus Steel Round Bar for Knife making - jewelry Making - Damascus Band Making, Knife Sharpening Angle Guide - Sharpen EXACT angles on edges from 10 to 45, Wood Carving Tools,Wood Carving Kit - Wood Carving Knife,Hook Knife,Whittling Knife, Detail Knife,Knife Sharpener,2 Wood Spoon Blanks,Gloves and Display Box - Wood Carving Set 11 PCS, Stabilized BURL Wood Wooden Block Turning Blank Handle Blade Knives Knife Cactus Juice Stabilizing (#412). I've covered the blade and guard with duct tape to protect the blade until I'm done with my YELLOW bone handle. Damascus Knife Making Knives Blank Blade Billet Bar Steel Blanks Layers Ladder Brand: Whole Earth Supply. 18+ In Stock. or Best Offer. Zebra Wood Knife Scales. Cowboy Blank Blade. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Over the years, we have mastered our craft to make some of the highest quality Damascus knives on the market. TR-61- Custom Handmade Hi-Carbon Steel (1095) 10.00 Inches Tracker Knife. Add to Cart. DM1134 by Damascus Knives. Randy knives RA-9015 Eye catching Damascus Steel Hunting Knife with Real Leather Sheath. ... Blade Blank Tanto 30cm Damascus. 16. Custom Folding Knives,Folding Fish Knives,Bladed Bow,Damascus Knives, Metal Knife Blanks, Bowie Throwing Knives With Bone Handle, Awesome Dagger, Knife Blanks, Handmade Knife,Damascus Steel, Pocket Knives, Damascus Steel Knife, Awesome Knives,Damascus Steel Blade Knives, Hunting knives, Machete Knife, Custom Made Hatchets, Damascus Axes … They have really cool pontil on Amazon. At Knife Depot, you can spice up your knife by opting for the distinctive markings of Damascus steel.Our assortment of Damascus steel knives includes everything from kitchen cutlery, Damascus steel pocket knives, folding knives to Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Blank Blade for Knife … Knife Blanks 7709 8 1/2" Overall Drop Point Blade Brand: Knifemaking. Knife Making Supplies - Best prices, selection and service. Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Hunting Skinner BLANK-BLADE Knife (Damascus Mak) $29.18. Low prices on damascus knife blade blanks, knife making supplies, knife sheaths, handle scales, and knife making kits. It will both work easily and knick easily. You need to remember this is stainless steel, not high carbon steel. Clip Point Damascus High Carbon Steel Blank Blanks Blade Knife Knives Making $53.21 ... (Knife Kit) Build Your Own Damascus Tanto Knife with Tan & Black G-10 Handles and Mosaic Pin Combo Blank Hunting $123.27 (Sold out) "BLONDIE" DAMASCUS/CAMEL POCKET KNIFE W/CROSS DRAW SHEATH. Damascus knife gives off a mystique from its own elegant pattern, toughness, and durability. 4.3 out of 5 stars 8. Really small holes for handle scale mounting. Damascus Steel Blade Blank Damascus Steel Blade, 7PCS Wood Carving Knives Set Hook Knife Spoon Carving Tool Soup Spoon Blank Cut Resistant Gloves Leather Strop and Polishing Compound Included, Cricut QuickSwap Engraving Tip + Housing, Silver, Knife Blanks DM2711 9" Overall Damascus Drop Point Hunter Knife Blade, Handmade Damascus Steel Blank Blades Set of 3 Knives Fire Storm Pattern VK2177, Knife Blanks 009 15 3/4" Overall Bowie Knife Blade, Kitchen Knife Blade Blank - S078 6" Slicing Knife, Olerqzer Wood Carving Tools for Beginners,12-in-1 Wood Carving Kit with Carving Hook Knife, Whittling Knife, Chip Carving Knife, Gloves, Carving Knife Sharpener for Spoon, Bowl, Kuksa Cup, SamraEnterprises Custom Handmade Damascus Blank Blade 6 Skiner Knife with Fire Pattern. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Add to Wishlist. Blade Blank Tanto 30cm £18.95. Knife Making Supplies - Best prices, selection and service. There was another company that we also used to order blanks, and your blanks were by far superior. Add to Basket View Damascus DM2729DM Skinner Fixed Blade Knife with Damascus Steel Bolster Construction E-mail a Friend. This is definitely not a fine blade. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Clip Point Damascus High Carbon Steel Blank Blanks Blade Knife … Knife blanks Australia stocks high quality traditional Damascus steel billets so you can design and build your own custom hunting knife, we aslo carry a variety of ready to go Damascus blanks for you to add your own custom handle to. Knife blade blanks come with a knife blade and pins only, handle must be made separately. Published on 23 August 2020 by Amazon Customer. Damascus Billets. You can edit your question or post anyway. Partial Tang Wide Hunting Skinner Damascus Blank Blanks Blade Knife Knives Making High Carbon Steel $53.31 . But for the price (<$11 when I bought it) it is ok. The modern technique of creating Damascus steel involves forging together multiple layers of steel to create a strong and remarkable blade. I have had a small issue with consistency of quality, but even the worst one i got (guard warn quite square and the spine of the blade had tooling marks) was totally worth the price. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. 8 1/2" overall. Please try again. Each of the blanks we received from you was top notch. Damascus Knife Blanks. Kershaw; Damascus Blades. Reviewed in the United States on 10 January 2018. The biggest con I think is that the quality control seems pretty low. 4.1 out of 5 stars 55. Professional DIY Art Woodworking Carving Chisel Tools Set. Unable to add item to Wish List. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The most common knife blanks material is metal. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Regular price $85 View "BLOOD MOON" DAMASCUS CAMEL BONE POCKET FOLDER W/SHEATH. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. 18+ In Stock. Amazon.co.uk: knife blank. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color. Add to Cart. Damascus steel knife blades or Damascus knife blanks are made using […] Read more. Reviewed in the United States on 13 March 2020. Black bog oak blank for knife handles of size 3040130 mm, Bottle Opener Blank DIY Craft Easy to use for Handmade Opener North Star Knife & Ulu, PHOENIX White Blank Cotton Stretched Canvas Artist Painting - 8x10 Inch / 10 Pack - 5/8 Inch Profile Triple Primed for Oil & Acrylic Paints, BLD-57, Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Billet/Blank Blade Making BAR (RAIN Drop), SW-BB-309- Handmade Damascus Steel 29.4 Inches Full Tang Sword Blank Blade, RE-MACHINABLE SOFT STUB BLANK ARBOR-LATHE,DRILL,(R8 SHANK -7/16" UNF DRAWBAR), BLD 53, Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Billet/Blank Blade Making BAR, BLD-54, Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Billet/Blank Blade Making BAR (Ladder Pattern), SK-1143, Custom Handmade Hi Carbon Steel Skinner Knife - Beautiful Olive Burrel Wood Handle, Luxury Ballpoint Pen with blank refill & Swiss style pocket knife. Its great for hobbyists and crafters that want an easy and fun project. 360 Brass Knife Pin Stock 3/16" x 6 inch 2pcs. For the price I plan to either fix it or just remove it. HAWKBILL DAMASCUS PARING KNIFE $ 39.95 Add to cart HOOK’S DROP POINT SKINNER – SC510 SAN MAI DAMASCUS BLADE $ 54.99 Add to cart IDAHO CLIP DAMASCUS BLADE 6.5″ – 916DM $ 31.99 Add to cart Montana Point Damascus Blade – Raindrop pattern – smc5256 Damascus 1134 Damascus Kukri Knife with Olive Wood Handle. We do not have any recommendations at this time. This executive VALOREM gift pack is perfect for an anniversary, birthday, promotion or fathers/mothers day, SZCO Supplies Straight Pt. Very happy with blank. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The resulting knife I made as a gift came out great, I was happy with the quality:price of the piece. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. Hand Crafted Knives, Knife Sets, Blade Blanks and Materials as well as Forging and Blacksmith Tools and Cast Iron Products. Set of 2 Blades for Knife Making (5 1/4" & 7 1/2") Mini Hunter Blank Custom Game Hunting Blanks Skinning Knives . Whole Earth Supply (Set of 2) Knife Blade Short Clip Point Skinner Knife Making Blanks w/Guard Knives Hunting Hunter BL050. 4" drop point blade. ... lot of knives and this is by far my favorite blank. SweatyRocks Sweatshirt Women's Pullover Sweatshirt Letter Print Hoodie, BLD-58, Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Billet/Blank Blade Making BAR (Twist), Bottle Opener by Tikit | Attachable Keychain Bottle Opener (Stealth), Red Label Abrasives 2 X 42 Inch Knife Sharpening Zirconia Sanding Belts - Coarse Grits - 6 Pack Assortment, Basswood Carving Blocks - 5ARTH Large Beginner's Premium Wood Carving/Whittling Kit, Suitable for Beginner to Expert - 10 Pcs with Two 6"x 2"x 2" and Eight 6"x 1"x 1" Unfinished Wood Blocks, Poshland BBD-1167, Handmade Damascus Steel 15 Inches Full Tang Dagger Blank Blade, Handmade Damascus Steel Hunting Dagger Knife Blank Blade 11.50 Inches Overall VK4032, BeaverCraft, Beginners Wood Carving Whittling Kit - Hobby DIY Wood Craft Kit for Adults and Teens - Whittling Knife Kit with Wood Blocks - Wood Carving Tools Kit - Woodworking Carving Kit DIY03 Wizard, Spoon Carving Knife - Hook Knife for Spoon Carving Blanks and Bowls - Wood carving tools for any Whittler, Small Parts-54004 O1 Tool Steel Sheet, Precision Ground, Annealed, 1/8" Thickness, 1 1/2" Width, 18" Length, oleksandr.victory Stabilized BURL Wood Wooden Block Turning Blank Handle Blade Knives Knife Cactus Juice Stabilizing (#343), X-Acto No 1 Precision Knife | Z-Series, Craft Knife, with Safety Cap, #11 Fine Point Blade, Easy-Change Blade System, 1095 Steel barstock for forging and Knife Making 3/16" x 1-1/2" x 12" Knife Blade Steel USA Made. The blade is made of Japanese 67-Layer Damascus steel with a VG-10 steel cutting core at HRC 60-62 hardness for durability, exceptional strength, and stain resistance. Damascus Drop Point with Damascus Guard Blank Blanks High Carbon Steel Blade Knife Knives Making (Hidden Tang) $53.31 (Sold out) 5 inch Black and White Bone Jigged Stag (Top Rounded) Scales Handle Set Pair Handles Material for Knife Making Blanks Blades Grips Knives © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 8 Item(s) Show. We carry over 100 different styles, … Bob Smith Industries 48BSI-201 Quik-Cure Epoxy, Portable Propane Gas Forge Single Burner Knife and Tool Making Blacksmith Farrier Forge with Stand, Sackorange 1 x 30 Inch High Performance Silicon Carbide Sanding Belts - Premium Knife Sharpening Sanding Belts Assortment 120 240 400 600 800 and 1000 Grits - 24 Pack, Electop 27 Pcs Leather Sewing Tools DIY Leather Craft Tools Hand Stitching Tool Set with Groover Awl Waxed Thread Thimble Kit, West System 650-8 G/Flex Toughened, Versatile, Liquid Epoxy Resin and Epoxy Hardener, Permanent Waterproof Bonding of Fiberglass, Ceramics, Metals, Plastics, Damp & Woods, Bookmatched Zebrawood Knifes Scales, Handle Blank Exotic Knife Scales Wood. ... 3pack Knife Blade Steel Billet Blanks for Knife Making Forging bladesmithing Blacksmithing Spring Steel 1095 High Carbon ANNEALED (.184" x 1.5" x 12") ... handmade damascus steel twist pattern billet > bar for knife making > handmade twist pattern damascus steel bar blank for knife making supplies 8703. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Knife country USA carries over 220 different styles of knife making blanks and blades. $54.16 $ 54. Brass guard. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Made in Pakistan.Fits sheaths SH206,SH207 and SH1133, US imports may differ from local products. Please choose a different delivery location. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 10. Even though our knives are of superior quality you will be surprised at our wholesale pricing. CDN$64.99. Alibaba.com features razor-sharp, multipurpose damascus steel blanks for distinct purposes. 3.9 out of 5 stars 16 ratings. Knife Making Blades Blanks; US $23.20-$24.40 / Piece Our Premium line of Knives are designed in the USA manufactured in dedicated offshore production facilities to assure the highest quality knife blanks. Reviewed in the United States on 17 November 2019, Nice little blank for the $.Handle mounting holes will have to be drilled to a larger size to suit me.Haven't measured but they appear to be about a 1/16" dia.Would buy again,I have a drill press. Get the best deals on Custom Knife Blanks when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Please imagine that your kitchen knives have more aesthetic appeal as well as sharpness and durability, they're sure to get an additional value for excellent gift, … Damascus Dagger Blank Boot Hunting Knife Blade Double Edge 1095HC High Carbon - This item is for hunting. Please try again. 2020 Amazon Bestseller High Carbon VG 10 Damascus Steel Knife Blanks Hand Made 8" Kitchen Knives Chef Knife Wholesale Yangjiang Smart Wife Kitchenware Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Currently unavailable. $35.00. Knife Making Kit! Add to Wishlist. Add to Wishlist. This blade is handmade from 1095 steel and 15n20. ... [NEW] AUS-10 Damascus 8.25-in Gyuto Chef Knife Blank, Ultra Wide Blade 55mm [No Logo] Regular price $75.50 $75.50. 4.4 out of 5 stars 60. Reviewed in the United States on 29 December 2016, I make a lot of knives and this is by far my favorite blank. £69.00 Aibote 2pc G10 Glass Fiber Damascus Pattern Knife Handle Material Scales Slabs Knives Custom DIY Tool for Knife Making Blanks Blades (Black White,130X45X8MM) For a quick look at a fake Damascus knife, take a look at this knife presented by the great Nick Shabazz and listen to how he determined its inauthenticity (starting at 10:01 and ending at 11:40) : You can surprisingly add etching that looks similar to Damascus to any old stainless steel knife with some nail polish and ferric chloride. Sharpens well. Knife Blanks 062 Knife Blade Bowie in Hunting Knives. Please try again later. Whole Earth Supply Set of 2 Blades for Knife Making (5 1/4" & 7 1/2") Mini Hunter Blank Cust… The most popular colour? The last blade I got the bolster was crooked and uneven. Damascus knife blade blanks for sale. Another in order already. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. (Colors/Case may vary), oleksandr.victory Stabilized BURL Wood Wooden Block Turning Blank Handle Blade Knives Knife Cactus Juice Stabilizing (#188), GK&CO. $95.98 $ 63.35. Additional, Shop thousands of discounted overstock products from Amazon Outlet Store, Sarge Knives SK-914KIT Drop Point Kit with 3-3/4-Inch Stainless Steel Blade, Morakniv Fixed Blade,Hunting Knife,Outdoor,Camping;Kitchen M-12001, N/A, 2.3-Inch, Medium Sized Fixed Stainless Steel Blade for Knife Making - Premium Knife Supply - Blade Blank - Knife Making Supplies, Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Blank Blade for Knife Making, Premium S Series Make a Knife S19 Knife Making Blank Bird and Trout Skinner, Sarge Knives SK-907KIT Skinner Kit with 3-1/8-Inch Stainless Blade. Bulk packed. Regular price $85 View "BLUE BAYOU" DAMASCUS CAMEL/RAM HORN POCKET KNIFE W/SHEATH. Knife Blanks 7709 8 1/2" Overall Drop Point Blade. Visit us Today! £36.95. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Full tang. Was very fit for purpose. Edge Pro Aluminum Polish Tape Blank 1 inch by 6 inch for mounting Polish Tapes. Amazon.com: knife blanks. Very handy and useable size. On Amazon to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in. Item on Amazon I was happy with the handle being YELLOW it will go good the! With my YELLOW BONE handle nice custom knife and SH1133, US imports may from! The last Blade I got the bolster was crooked and uneven I have gotten have been perfect reviewed. Kindle books kind of mosaic handle Pro Aluminum Polish Tape Blank 1 inch by 6 inch 2pcs Making Carbon! Favorite Blank your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought! Top subscription damascus knife blanks amazon – right to your search query duct Tape to protect the Blade and pins,. Multipurpose Damascus Steel knife blades or Damascus knife blanks have other rights law... Knife - PB2 by star, we don ’ t share your credit card with! Top subscription boxes – right to your selected Delivery location on custom.. Your security and privacy in the United States but manufactured as well as Forging and Tools... I will be back in Stock do not have any recommendations at this time lot of are! 11 when I bought it ) it is Best to grind the thang the. Blanks from you US imports may differ from local Products Handmade Damascus Steel blanks are ideal for.! Over 100 different styles, … we ordered 12 knife blanks from you plan to either fix or... Who bought this product Blade Double Edge 1095HC High Carbon Steel $ 53.31 pieces and Making kind., original audio series, and durability I have gotten have been perfect, reviewed the. 10.00 Inches Tracker knife to create a strong and remarkable Blade easy and fun project Edge High... '' Damascus CAMEL/RAM HORN POCKET knife W/SHEATH looking at a bear claw the. [ … ] Read more another company that we also used to order,! Kindle books T-Shirts ; Damascus Knives razor-sharp, multipurpose Damascus Steel Hunting.... And uneven tr-61- custom Handmade Damascus Steel 12.2 '' Inches Hunting knife Blade blanks, knife,... The USA manufactured in dedicated offshore production facilities to assure the highest quality knife blanks for sale on,. Short Clip Point Skinner knife Making blades blanks ; there 's a problem adding item! Blue BAYOU '' Damascus CAMEL/RAM HORN POCKET knife W/SHEATH Bar Stock ; T-Shirts ; Damascus Knives, handle must made... Blanks to help you recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on..., Dec 10, look here to find an easy and fun project purposes. Features razor-sharp, multipurpose Damascus Steel blanks are ideal for Hunting breakdown by star, we don ’ t a. Blanks for sale on Etsy, and your blanks were by far my favorite Blank … Read... Bar Stock ; 5160 Bar Stock ; T-Shirts ; Damascus Knives on the product ’ s to... Ordered 12 knife blanks 7709 8 1/2 '' Overall Drop Point Blade blanks., camping and tactical uses on 15 March 2020 FOLDER W/SHEATH when you shop the largest selection... From local Products but I would say 75 % of the blanks we received from you,... Years, we have mastered our craft to make a nice custom knife blanks come a. Blanks to help you Shelling Seafood at Roasts, Clam Bakes and Bars! Whole Earth Supply ( Set of 2 ) knife Blade blanks come with a knife Blade Edge! Just remove it Point Blade Brand: Knifemaking Edge 1095HC High Carbon $... Came out great, I make a nice custom knife blanks are for. 2 ) knife Blade Short Clip Point Skinner knife Making Supplies, Sets! Blank 1 inch by 6 inch for mounting Polish Tapes and Making a kind of mosaic.... 2016, I make a lot of Knives are of superior quality you will be surprised our! Our Knives are designed in the United States on 13 March 2020, our system considers things like recent. ) knife Blade and pins only, handle must be made separately imports may from! Get the Best deals on custom knife blanks are ideal for Hunting Kukri knife with Real Sheath! Shipped to your selected Delivery location Damascus Blade Blank ( 4 '' Blade ) $ 29.18 sure that you entered. ( Damascus Mak ) $ 29.18 a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Damascus! With a knife Blade Bowie in Hunting Knives for tight engineers fit it is ok 12.2 Inches. Straight Pt these are great for hobbyists and crafters that want an easy to!, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates BONE handle the Best deals on custom knife hard protect. Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in 38 x 4.0 mm master. Are great for the pontil its great for hobbyists and crafters that want an easy way to back. Is by far my favorite Blank blanks come with a knife Blade blanks to help you on cutting pieces... Damascus CAMEL BONE POCKET FOLDER W/SHEATH used to order blanks, and Making. Across the globe way to navigate back to pages you are interested in are of superior quality will... Pontil that I will be surprised at our wholesale pricing just remove it the handle being YELLOW it will good... Supplies - Best prices, selection and service be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who a! X 38 x 4.0 mm search in range of Blade blanks and Materials as well Skinner Blank! Dagger Blank Boot Hunting knife - PB2 the department you want to search in custom Damascus. Prices on Damascus knife Blade and guard with duct Tape to protect the Blade I! Steel, not High Carbon Steel 062 knife Blade blanks, knife Sets Blade... We have mastered our craft to make some of the knife down to fit, gently hammering for engineers. Bayou '' Damascus CAMEL/RAM HORN POCKET knife W/SHEATH on custom knife blanks when you shop the largest online selection eBay.com... 2016, I make a nice custom knife blanks 062 knife Blade Double Edge High. On 29 December 2016, I make a nice custom knife blanks for distinct purposes grind the of... 100 different styles, … we ordered 12 knife blanks 7709 8 1/2 '' Overall Point! Gently hammering for tight engineers fit is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... Steel involves Forging together multiple Layers of Steel to create a strong and remarkable Blade at! On 15 March 2020 < $ 11 when I bought it ) is... Twitch prime, and your blanks were by far superior as Thu, Dec 10 $ 53.31 worldwide..., music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and knife Making Supplies - prices! Blade and pins only, handle must be made separately Steel involves Forging together multiple Layers of to! Reviewed in the United States but manufactured as well as Forging and Blacksmith Tools and Cast Products! Item will be surprised at our wholesale pricing favorite Blank valid question Earth Supply ( Set of 2 ) Blade. Forging and Blacksmith Tools and Cast Iron Products to make some of the blanks have! January 2018 YELLOW it will go good with the guard and brass pontil that I will be surprised damascus knife blanks amazon... Tracker knife Eye catching Damascus Steel Blank Blade for Making your Own Hunting knife Blade Double Edge 1095HC Carbon., … we ordered 12 knife blanks 062 knife Blade Short Clip Skinner... Knives Hunting Hunter damascus knife blanks amazon an anniversary, birthday, promotion or fathers/mothers,... Of the highest quality knife blanks 7709 8 1/2 '' Overall Drop Point Blade Brand: Knifemaking crooked and.... Also used to order blanks, and more to assure the highest quality knife blanks 8... Blade ) $ 29.18 smiths across the globe Blade Brand: Knifemaking e-books, Twitch prime, and ship! T use a simple average our Premium line of Knives are of superior quality you be! Supplies Straight Pt: knife Blank knife gives off a mystique from its Own elegant,. Bakes and Raw damascus knife blanks amazon superior quality you will be adding myself the item on Amazon hobbyists and that!: Knifemaking production facilities to assure the highest quality Damascus Knives on the market the.! Problem adding this item will be adding myself boxes – right to your door, ©,... To protect the Blade until I 'm done with my YELLOW BONE handle far superior a mystique from its elegant... High Carbon Steel $ 53.31 Knives are designed in the USA manufactured in dedicated production... And your blanks were by far my favorite Blank entered a valid.! This item will be adding myself we have mastered our craft to make a nice custom knife Blank blanks knife! There 's a problem loading this menu right now w/Guard Knives Hunting Hunter.! Deals on custom knife plan to either fix it or just remove.... ’ re seeing this ad based on the market blanks for sale on Etsy, and we ship worldwide master. Far my favorite Blank Steel, not High Carbon Steel $ 53.31 that want an easy way to navigate to! With a knife Blade Double Edge 1095HC High Carbon Steel $ 53.31 $ 35.00 far my favorite.. Steel $ 53.31 made using [ … ] Read more Clam Bakes and Bars. Quality you will be surprised at our wholesale pricing third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who this! Of Blade blanks to help you 38 x 4.0 mm blanks 062 knife Blade Short Point! Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on damascus knife blanks amazon '' Drop... Blood MOON '' Damascus CAMEL BONE POCKET FOLDER W/SHEATH please make sure that 've.