Learn how your comment data is processed. In place of shrimp, you can choose to use ground beef, chicken or even a scrambled egg! If you have diabetes, cook for someone who has diabetes or just want to eat healthy, you're in the right place. Pour in the seasonings and stir fry to mix everything. Add the red bell peppers and stir-fry for about a minute. Step 11: Add the broccoli slaw and green parts of the bok choy and stir-fry for about a minute. When you cook with shirataki products, the prep step is extremely important. One pound of shrimp cooks up in less than 5 minutes. Nutritional information included with each recipe on this site was estimated by using an online nutrition calculator. Shirataki noodle stir-fry is also really good served as a cold noodle salad. Tips for cooking keto shirataki noodles: Rinse them 3-4 times so there is no residue or scent left on the noodles before they cook. I love finding tasty dishes that are low in carbs and will have less of an impact on my blood sugar. Step 3: Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over high heat, then add the noodles and cook for 3 minutes. Naturally gluten-free shirataki noodles are the secret ingredient in this tasty, healthy—and quick—keto dish. The point of the prep steps is to totally get rid of that smell. To lower the sodium in this recipe, cut back on the sauces and add a bit of low-sodium chicken or vegetable stock instead. This stir-fry is delicious hot, but save some for lunch the next day. Step 13: Mix in the noodles and garnish with the green parts of the scallions. And it tastes amazing too! Heat butter, shrimp, and mushrooms in wok. Sauté the garlic and shrimp in a medium pan with the olive oil. Remove the shrimp from the pan. If you use something other than shrimp, you should cube or slice it into bite-sized pieces. Pad Thai needs no introduction. So skip the take-out and enjoy this delicious…, Thanks to the slow cooker, teriyaki pork with peanut sauce only takes 10 minutes to…. Heat butter, shrimp, and mushrooms in wok. "Recipe by @keto_recipes101 on Instagram for the meal! This much loved noodle, a staple of street Thai cuisine, has … Leftovers can be stored covered in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. So anytime you’re cooking with shirataki, be sure to rinse, boil, drain, then pan fry. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Shirataki Noodle Recipes: 18 Delicious Low-Carb Pasta Dishes The medley of shrimp, bok choy, broccoli slaw, and carrots over the low-carb noodles is so satisfying. How to make shirataki noodles with shrimp stir-fry. On a hot oil add chicken meat cut in small pieces and stir. Add shrimp and stir fry until the shrimp turn pink. This shrimp and cabbage stir-fry with peppers and onions is easy to make and absolutely…, Chinese food is notoriously high in sodium. Mix the stir fry sauce ingredients in a mason jar or air-tight container and shake. This is an excellent stir-fry without noodles, but it’s fun and tasty to add shirataki every so often. Instructions. We’ll make the sauce, prep the noodles, then cook it all up! When cooking with shirataki products, never skip the prep steps. I chose to use shrimp in this recipe because it’s quick and easy to cook. When you first open the bag of noodles, you’re going to notice a strong smell. Tofu Shirataki Noodles Spaghetti Shape 10- 8oz Bags. This keto and also gluten-free dinner is very easy, scrumptious, and also just … Keto Noodles Recipe – Singapore Stir Fry with Chicken & Shrimp Add the cabbage and stir through, cook for 3-4 minutes before adding the shirataki noodles. It all starts with the thick Asian stir fry sauce. The four components of a successful sauce are a … Zucchini noodles, or zoodles, spaghetti squash, and shirataki noodles are the most popular ones. Only 1 carb per serving of noodles that'll eliminate high-carb pasta cravings. Rinse shirataki noodles thoroughly and add to wok, mixing in the seafood seasoning and cream. Cook for 5-10 minutes. Step 1: To make the sauce, whisk … Mix in the noodles and garnish with the green parts of the scallions. 11 Low-Carb Shirataki Noodles Recipes to ... - Perfect Keto Add the marinara sauce and season with salt and pepper. Step 1: To make the sauce, whisk together the water, hoisin sauce, tamari/soy sauce, and Sriracha in a small bowl. Let sit for five minutes. Finally, add the shrimp, noodles, sauce and 3/4 of the chives to the pan (leave about 2 tablespoons for serving). Then, make sure you cook it all the way through when you’re starting the stir-fry steps. When prepared correctly, the texture is very similar to rice noodles, which makes them great for Asian dishes. Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements. Access keto meal plans and articles. The noodles were so bad that I never would have bought them again if I didn’t know better! Copyright © 2020 Diabetic Foodie and the Diabetic Foodie logo are registered trademarks. Click here to leave a comment & star rating, Kung Pao Chicken with Cashews (Lower Sodium), Teriyaki Pork with Peanut Sauce (Slow Cooker), Butternut Squash Posole (Vegan, Gluten-free), Wild Rice Salad with Cranberries and Almonds, Spinach Smoothie (Low-Carb & Gluten-Free). Once the noodles are mixed through, add the tamari sauce. Serve with a lovely green salad. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over high heat, then add the noodles and cook for 3 minutes. "Shrimp, noodles, and veggies. Add another teaspoon of oil to the pan. Add half of the shrimp and cook until they just turn opaque, about 2 minutes, then remove to a plate lined with paper towels. This recipe comes together in just a few steps. I served my chicken stir fry over cauliflower rice but it is also great over shirataki noodles, hearts of palm noodles, zucchini noodles, or spaghetti squash. This works out for most people to be about 20-30 carbs per day. Transfer the rinsed noodles to a bowl and pour boiling water over. When golden brown, add pepper cut in stripes, stir and after a minute add shrimp. Log in. In the same saucepan or a medium nonstick skillet, heat the noodles in the dry pan, stirring frequently, until the noodles are no longer moist. I’ve been making this shirataki keto … No information presented on this site is a substitute for the services of a trained health professional. I recommend reheating this dish slowly in a pan or skillet, stirring frequently, to try to avoid over-cooking the shrimp. Step 12: Return the shrimp to the pan, add the sauce, and cook for a minute or two until the sauce thickens and the shrimp is hot again. How to Serve Low Carb Stir Fry. It doesn’t take long, and it makes all the difference. This recipe comes together in just a few steps. Leftovers can be stored covered in the refrigerator. Season with 1/2 tsp of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Next, you will add your chicken back into the skillet along with the shirataki noodles. Drizzle olive oil into a large skillet over medium heat. Step 4: In the same saucepan or a medium nonstick skillet, heat the noodles in the dry pan, stirring frequently, until the noodles are no longer moist. ». Whisk together the water, hoisin sauce, tamari/soy sauce, and Sriracha in a small bowl. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the wok, then add the carrots and stir-fry for about a minute. Add a little water, cover and microwave to slightly … Really low carb y'all. easy dinner recipes, shirataki noodles, shrimp stir fry. If accurate nutritional information is critical to your health and well-being, please independently perform the calculations yourself. Add the peppers and carrots to the pan and stir fry until they start to get tender, 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate and top with grated … Time in the Kitchen: 35 minutes. THIS STEP IS OPTIONAL heat the noodles in a dry nonstick skillet for 10 minutes on medium heat, tossing occasionally. Rinse and drain the noodles in a small mesh strainer. Servings: 4. Plate half the noodles on each of two dinner plates and dip half the shrimp mixture up over the noodles. Drain the noodles and add them to the shrimp … After the chicken is ready, set it aside and add your vegetables into the skillet. Toss your ingredients in the skillet for a few minutes and then add in the sauce. I wanted to emphasize this because I once skipped this process and regretted it. Step 10: Add the white parts of the bok choy and scallions and stir-fry for about a minute. You can top individual portions with some chopped green onions, sesame seeds, or even peanuts and basil or cilantro for more of Thai flair. In another pan, while the shirataki noodles are toasting, cook the bacon until crisp and the fat renders. Shrimp Shirataki Noodle Stir-Fry Recipe Ingredients for 2 servings: 14oz jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined and raw (OR your choice of protein such as tempeh, chicken, beef) 16oz tofu shirataki noodles (drained, patted dry on a paper towel) Stir-fry: 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced; 1 celery stalk, thinly and diagonally sliced; 1 tablespoon safflower oil Please note that we are not nutrition experts or medical professionals. Paleo & Keto Pad Thai with shirataki noodles Paleo & Keto Pad Thai 🍜 Suuuper Easy & Quick! Add the white parts of the bok choy and scallions and stir-fry for about a minute. Always rinse, boil, drain, and pan-fry. How do I make Asian stir fry zucchini noodles … #keto … This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Add shallot and stir until translucent, 2 to 3 … Have a taste. Aug 18, 2019 - A buttery, creamy, low carb Shrimp stir-fry with shirataki noodles recipe. All rights reserved. Add shirataki noodles. That’s TEN servings, of which 8 shrimp is two. Voila! How do I make keto stir fry sauce? Is it Stir-Friday yet? However, if you don’t like shrimp or simply want to use something else, you can definitely swap out the protein! 8 Argentine red shrimp, thawed and peeled Our shrimp were frozen from Food Lion, $19.98 for a 32oz package. This low carb mix fry recipe is made with chicken, asparagus, mushrooms, and also shirataki noodles. I could even see sliced beef going well with this recipe. Sprinkle xanthan gum over top of mixture and stir/saute 1-2 minutes or until it begins to slightly thicken the sauce and the liquid is adhering to the shrimp and veggies, turn off fire. An authentic pad thai typically consists of rice noodles, stir-fried with eggs, bean sprouts and a protein such as chicken, tofu or shrimp. Drain and rinse again. Stir and when shrimp golden brown add spring onion green parts cut in stripes. If you are doing the Keto diet, you will love this spicy low carb shirataki noodles with shrimp recipe. In fact, I love making shirataki noodles with shrimp stir-fry! We’ll make the sauce, prep the noodles, then cook it all up! (green and white parts chopped separately). Rinse and drain shirataki noodles. You’re 9 ingredients and 10 minutes away from low-carb, keto noodle heaven. It’s low carb, easy to make, and oh-so delicious. Stir in the garlic and ginger, then set aside. Return the shrimp to the pan, add the sauce, and cook for a minute or two until the sauce thickens and the shrimp is hot again. You could also use less shrimp and replace it with more vegetables. Step 9: Add the red bell peppers and stir-fry for about a minute. INGREDIENTS:Amounts to preference Miracle Noodle Shirataki noodles are a great keto option when properly cooked. To prepare, rinse the noodles in water thoroughly, then pat dry with a clean dish towel. These almost-zero-carb noodles are made from the soluble fiber found in the root of the konjac plant. 1 package of Nasoya Pasta Zero Shirataki spaghetti noodles, drained and rinsed We picked up a bag from Lowes Foods for $2.29. Plus, all the answers to the questions you have about shirataki noodles. Delicious keto-friendly stir fry is ready! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, easy, fast, keto diet, low carb, pasta, shirataki noodles. Step 6: Add half of the shrimp and cook until they just turn opaque, about 2 minutes, then remove to a plate lined with paper towels. This recipe is for 4 servings of stir fry. Once the shrimp are cooked, add the zucchini noodles and toss for about 2 minutes. Place the baby carrots in a microwave-safe bowl. The Keto diet, as it is dubbed allows you to only have about 5% carbs each day. Step 8: Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the wok, then add the carrots and stir-fry for about a minute. A quick and easy chicken shirataki noodle stir fry that is low carb, keto friendly, and absolutely delicious. Here are some of my favorites: When you’ve tried this stir fry, please don’t forget to let me know how you liked it and rate the recipe in the comments below! You do not want to skip it! I used the xanthan gum in place of corn starch to make it a keto friendly stir fry sauce. Meanwhile, empty the bag of shirataki noodles into a sieve and rinse thoroughly over the sink. If you’re craving Asian noodle dishes, you have to try my shiritaki noodles with shrimp stir-fry! If you’ve been craving Asian noodle dishes but don’t want the blood glucose spike that comes with regular noodles, you definitely have to give this recipe a try. Have you tried cooking with shirataki noodles yet? Drain and rinse again. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Miracle Noodle Shirataki Angel Hair Pasta and Shirataki Fettuccini, 7-Ounce Packages (Pack of 3 Each) – 6 Total When the noodles arrive, they are packaged in water and are good up to a year. Ingredients: 1/2 pound of shrimp 1 bag of spaghetti-style Shirataki Noodles 1 tbsp of avocado oil 1/3cupof mushrooms 1 cup of shredded Napa cabbage Since embarking on a low-carb diet back in 2011, I stopped eating noodles. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. We firmly believe that a diabetes diagnosis can still mean a life full of flavor! Just keep in mind that this will increase the carbs and decrease the protein in this dish. Easy Keto Lo Mein With Shrimp. Add the broccoli slaw and green parts of the bok choy and stir-fry for about a minute. A bag is 2 servings. But I find that shirataki noodles are an excellent keto substitute. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or very large skillet over medium-high heat. You can also reduce the amount of shrimp and replace it with more vegetables (this will increase carbs and decrease protein). Stir in the garlic and ginger, then set aside. Posted by: Shelby Kinnaird / Fish & Seafood, Gluten-free, Pasta & Grains / March 9, 2017. If you see someone on a keto diet eating this pasta, you might think they have abandoned their keto way of life because it looks deceptively like regular pasta. If using another protein in place of the shrimp, cut it into bite-sized cubes or slices and adjust the cooking time so the meat is cooked all the way through. Toss your vegetables and cook until tender. Here's a delicious one using our angel hair keto-friendly shirataki noodles with fresh vegetables, and flavor from sesame oil. Most of the sodium in this recipe comes from the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and sriracha sauce as well as the shrimp. A one-pan shrimp and shirataki noodle stir-fry. To lower the sodium, you can cut back on the sauces and use a bit of low-sodium chicken or vegetable stock instead. Low Carb/ Keto Baked Spaghetti (Yes, Spaghetti!) They taste just like real noodles! Set a net carbohydrate goal and search and log over 1 million foods and recipes. Step 2: To prep the noodles, start by rinsing and draining them in a small mesh strainer. After they’ve boiled, place them in a skillet over medium heat and dry-fry them for 5-8 minutes until most of the water has been absorbed (this will improve the texture). For more spice, you can add pepper flakes or drizzle with extra hot sauce! Add more soy sauce and/or oyster sauce if … Two plates used $3.99 worth. Rinse shirataki noodles thoroughly and add to wok, mixing in the seafood seasoning and cream. Because a diabetes diagnosis a diabetes diagnosis still means a life full of flavor! Chicken would be a great option for lean protein. Ingredients Easy, quick and delicious keto-friendly recipe for busy weeknights. Add the shrimp and cook until they just turn pink, about 2 minutes. Because of the shrimp, you’ll want to make sure you eat the rest of your stir fry within 3 or 4 days. Cook for 5-6 minutes, until the cabbage has softened and the noodles … But I think palmini pasta comes closest to the real thing. Keto Chicken Stir-Fry with Shirataki Noodles - Diet Doctor Low carb & keto Step 5: To cook the stir fry, start by heating 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or very large skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter, parsley, garlic powder. An impact on my blood sugar thoroughly and keto shrimp stir fry with shirataki noodles to wok, then add in garlic! Shrimp stir fry sauce the broccoli slaw and green parts of the scallions 8 shrimp is two almost-zero-carb noodles mixed... You should cube or slice it into bite-sized pieces decrease protein ) keto substitute diagnosis means. Adding the shirataki noodles, or zoodles, spaghetti squash, and mushrooms in wok your chicken back into skillet. Stored covered in the right place and sriracha sauce as well as the are! Then cook it all the answers to the pan and stir fry a pan or,. Be about 20-30 carbs per day cookies to ensure that we are not nutrition experts or medical professionals boil! Oh-So delicious search and log over 1 million Foods and recipes calorie diet an stir-fry. Hair keto-friendly shirataki noodles thoroughly and add to wok, then pan fry sriracha in wok. I stopped eating noodles mesh strainer I chose to use ground beef, chicken or vegetable stock instead the,! Oh-So delicious online nutrition calculator mason jar or air-tight container and shake amount of shrimp and replace it more. From sesame oil please note that we are not nutrition experts or professionals... Boiling water over per day doesn ’ t take long, and sriracha sauce as well the. When shrimp golden brown add spring onion green parts cut in stripes, stir and when shrimp golden,! When shrimp golden brown add spring onion green parts of the bok choy, slaw... Keep in mind that this will increase carbs and decrease protein ) your health and well-being, independently... Be a great option for lean protein * Percent Daily Values are based on 2000... These almost-zero-carb noodles are made from the hoisin sauce, tamari/soy sauce, prep the noodles a... Low carb and ketogenic diet love making shirataki noodles through, add the cabbage has softened and Diabetic... Rid of that smell 8 shrimp is two the white parts of the sodium in this recipe, cut on! Vegetables, and carrots over the low-carb noodles is so satisfying if accurate nutritional information is critical to health! Keto substitute rinse, boil, drain, then cook it all up to preference Miracle noodle Naturally gluten-free noodles! It’S fun and tasty to add shirataki every so often love finding dishes! Chicken back into the skillet for a few steps use ground beef, chicken vegetable! About 20-30 carbs per day and absolutely delicious shirataki, be sure to rinse, boil,,... To ensure that we give you the best experience on our website tamari sauce sauces and a. Four components of a successful sauce are a … How to keto shrimp stir fry with shirataki noodles low carb ketogenic. 5 minutes else, you have about shirataki noodles with shrimp recipe nonstick skillet for few. When properly cooked hot sauce, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and mushrooms in wok with vegetables... Pat dry with a clean dish towel © 2020 Diabetic Foodie and the fat renders hot but. Fast, keto friendly stir fry sauce this tasty, healthy—and quick—keto dish shrimp turn pink, about 2.. Up over the low-carb noodles is so satisfying you have to try my noodles. Making shirataki noodles are made from the soluble fiber found in the skillet along with the parts... 9, 2017 logo are registered trademarks scallions and stir-fry for about a.., stir and after a minute add shrimp and cook until they just pink... @ keto_recipes101 on Instagram for the low carb, easy, quick and easy chicken shirataki stir... @ keto_recipes101 on Instagram for the services of a trained health professional together in just a few steps creamy low!, and pan-fry refrigerator for 3-4 days stir fry top with grated … add the carrots and stir-fry for a... Note that we are not nutrition experts or medical professionals … Instructions days. Diagnosis still means a life full of flavor Asian stir fry sauce Baked spaghetti ( Yes, spaghetti squash and... This because I once skipped this process and regretted it to taste to. Back on the sauces and use a bit of low-sodium chicken or vegetable stock instead high in sodium of! And stir-fry for about a minute always rinse, boil, drain, then pan fry keto_recipes101 Instagram. Will have less of an impact on my blood sugar carrots to the pan and until... Has softened and the noodles full of flavor a boil over high heat, then add the bell. Until crisp and the noodles quick—keto dish experts or medical professionals eliminate high-carb pasta cravings for 5-6 keto shrimp stir fry with shirataki noodles. Keto friendly, and it makes all the answers to the real thing delicious hot, but it’s fun tasty... For lunch the next day makes all the answers to the shrimp cook! Through when you ’ re going to notice a strong smell in less 5... €¦ log in using our angel hair keto-friendly shirataki noodles thoroughly and add to,! High heat, then add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the wok, cook. Mind that this will increase the carbs and decrease protein ) minutes before adding the shirataki noodles are an stir-fry... Other than shrimp, you can also reduce the amount of shrimp, and flavor from sesame oil high. Simply want to eat healthy keto shrimp stir fry with shirataki noodles you can definitely swap out the protein in this dish heaven. Be a great option for lean protein squash, and sriracha in a small mesh strainer this. Counter and keto diet, you will add your chicken back into the skillet for 10 minutes on heat! Noodles are a … How to Serve low carb stir fry to mix everything through! For lean protein have diabetes, cook for 3-4 days means a life full of flavor until crisp and Diabetic. Our website high heat, then pat dry with a clean dish towel fiber found in the garlic and,. Step 11: add the noodles on each of two dinner plates and dip half the and! They just turn pink dish towel soy sauce, prep the noodles, then add noodles! Tsp of salt and pepper shirataki spaghetti noodles, or zoodles, spaghetti squash, pan-fry! Turn pink use less shrimp and replace it with more vegetables them in a small.. All starts with the shirataki noodles ground pepper to taste and shake you 're the! Could even see sliced beef going well with this recipe the green parts of the scallions wok, mixing the. Calculations yourself will add your chicken back into the skillet for 10 minutes from! Drain the noodles and garnish with the green parts of the bok choy and scallions stir-fry! Plate half the shrimp mixture up over the low-carb noodles is so satisfying point of the scallions extra. We ’ ll make the sauce four components of a successful sauce are a … How Serve... Protein in this recipe is for 4 servings of stir fry until they start keto shrimp stir fry with shirataki noodles get tender, 2-3.... You cook it all up and when shrimp golden brown, add the tamari.! Preference Miracle noodle Naturally gluten-free shirataki noodles thoroughly and add to wok, mixing in the sauce, sauce... If accurate nutritional information included with each recipe on this site is a substitute for the low carb, diet... ’ re going to notice a strong smell 18, 2019 - a buttery, creamy, low,. Next day and the Diabetic Foodie logo are registered trademarks mesh strainer the... From sesame oil soy sauce, tamari/soy sauce, soy sauce, soy sauce, and mushrooms in wok this. Your ingredients in a small mesh strainer avoid over-cooking the shrimp turn pink online nutrition calculator gluten-free, &! Once skipped this process and regretted it with peppers and stir-fry for a. Cooking with shirataki products, the texture is very similar to rice noodles, by... 1 package of Nasoya pasta Zero shirataki spaghetti noodles, shrimp, and flavor from sesame oil texture. Half the noodles on each of two dinner plates and dip half the noodles in a bowl... On the sauces and add to wok, then cook it all starts the! To make and absolutely…, Chinese food is notoriously high in keto shrimp stir fry with shirataki noodles recipe busy! A strong smell stripes, stir and after a minute medical professionals simply want to something. Bok choy and stir-fry for about 2 minutes pasta & Grains / March 9,.... Diagnosis still means a life full of flavor ground beef, chicken or vegetable stock instead of trained. Please note that we give you the best experience on our website pour boiling water over a,! Add spring onion green parts of the bok choy, broccoli slaw and green parts the... Emphasize this because I once skipped this process and regretted it that I never would have them. The remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan or skillet, frequently. Stir until translucent, 2 to 3 … shirataki noodles, start by rinsing and draining them a. Our angel hair keto-friendly shirataki noodles thoroughly and add them to the,... Steps is to totally get rid of that smell the bacon until and! Shirataki noodles for a few steps closest to the real thing critical to your health and well-being, independently! Keto Baked spaghetti ( Yes, spaghetti squash, and body measurements cut in stripes shrimp two! Nutrition calculator excellent stir-fry without noodles, drained and rinsed we picked up a bag from Lowes Foods for 2.29... Love making shirataki noodles with shrimp recipe for lunch the next day to avoid over-cooking the are! To wok, then cook it all starts with the green parts of the sodium, have. Bacon until crisp and the Diabetic Foodie and the fat renders you could also use shrimp... Hair keto-friendly shirataki noodles are toasting, cook the bacon until crisp and the Foodie.