Like in R2, she kissed him to return his memories. We see in this R1 Stage 25 when he tells her to be careful when fighting Jeremiah and again in R2 Turn 11 he asks her to have an escape route if his plans fail. 4 years ago. Overwhelmed by emotion? hugs Lelouch after the incident in the Special Administrative Zone of Japan. Charles possessed the immortality given to him by geass, which may have passed over to Lelouch when he killed him. Oh and… While we do not have exact proof here are the best examples of where Lelouch might have shown his care for Kallen. No regrets. over Kallen. Let start with R2 episode 19 after the black knights learn that Lelouch was Zero. to be careful. #CodeGeass #cosplayclass #anime Code Geass R2 Episode 13 at 21mins 49s. See more ideas about code geass, lelouch lamperouge, coding. This is all speculation but Lelouch probably loves C.C. Reply. simply because they are co-conspirators and he needs to fulfill his contract. See more ideas about code geass, coding, lelouch lamperouge. But in that case, he only blamed C.C. Lelouch using Shirley as an opportunity to get Rolo. Lelouch might have only acted that way towards C.C. However due the burden to save the world Lelouch never gets to truly show his love to C.C. One proof is how Lelouch ignores her throughout the series. Oya. This might have been excusable in R1 when Kallen did not know his identity. Jun 8, 2014 - Explore Lilly Haven's board "Lelouch and C.C." He goes one step further by using Shirley’s death as justification to massacre the entire Geass order. Lelouch also ignored Shirly’s advances in R1 including the event that she got tickets for. Lelouch has made this point very clear to C.C. If Lelouch does love anyone, then he never reveals it. lelouchxcc fukkatsunolelouch codegeassresurrection clamp clampfanart ecchii hotsexy sexyhot codegeass ecchigirl traditionalfanart lelouchlamperouge lelouchoftherebellion lelouchvibritannia sexyfanart code_geass codegeassfanart sexyboobs codegeasscc … Lelouch does state that he needs C.C. My need? Kallen finally being rescued by the black knights. Code Geass R1 Episode 14 at 7m 10s. This scene however is easily forgotten, since it is in the heat of a serious and fast paced event. I’m very certain that a lot of fans rejoiced about this fact. What was that for? It’s possible that Lelouch had feelings for her but the problem is that he never cared enough to act on them. This is not the kissing scene, or C.C. In R2 episode 16 Lelouch responds to C.C.’s wish that she can’t die because it would be very sad. The scene that follows is Kallen walking in on C.C. An example of C.C. Follow. Code Geass R2 Episode 24 at 8m 12s. after this final scene. 10 0. This allows anyone who doesn’t like the way things unfold in the new film the ability to ignore it because it’s not technically in continuity with the series they know and love. CC challenging Lelouch. had a stronger impact on Lelouch’s story and life. This is a very significant disquisition between how Lelouch has interreacted with both Kallen and Shirly in the anime. High quality Code Geass gifts and merchandise. High quality Code Geass gifts and merchandise. smiling at Lelouch’s teasing. The Witch . Sadly, she finds she can not and gives a sad sigh. Lelouch confessing his love for C.C. As usual, Lelouch's memory isn't the best, so he's unaware that Suzaku's birthday is coming up. He’s a cool hero who does a lot of awesome stuff and also has an awesome mecha that he uses to move around in. It’s possible this anger towards her also kept the two at ease. on Pinterest. 1 decade ago. One could argue that if they did not go to rescue, on her. Lelouch, sadly mumbles a goodbye to Kallen as she walks away from him. Unless if you’re a Shirley/Lelouch or Kallen/Lelouch, or God forbid, Suzaku/Lelouch fan (If you are, I think you shouldn’t read this). In the end, I will state based on the evidence and through my analysis which one Lelouch has the most mutual love for. So, Lelouch respected Kallen as a friend and ally as well as his most powerful piece to deploy into the battlefield. MoondancerAya Jul 30, 2013. lol Love Lelouch's face. Lelouch likes Kallen/Karen/whatever you want to call her and he also loved Shirley. haha, just using deductive reasoning.. the official handbook by the way was not made by the creators of the series but some people who volunteered to make this handbook and used their own reasoning.. don't take things for granted. But honestly, I feel that Lelouch never really loved anyone because all he cares about is justice. Does that mean that he is the one who will love her ?? pretty much all cluclu moments shoved into one video song- to love you more artist- celine dion. Shirley “Oh hello um did you lose someone in your family to“, Lelouch “Ah no not someone from my family it was a friend someone who was very important “, Lelouch: “But I didn’t know until after I lost her and I realized how much she meant to me how much her smile saved me and how I will never be able to argue or laugh with her like that again “, Shirley “I see you loved her didn’t you, you must feel terrible  “, Lelouch “Right now I don’t know anymore “. Long Live the Witch and the Warlock/Devil! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. He acts with his emotions when someone he loves has been captured or in physical danger. C2 does reference him while talking to herself, but she may also have been talking to the driver who we don't see that face of. Kallen takes Lelouch to meet up with the black knights not knowing the reason. Although she says this, it does seem that she has some feelings for Lelouch. But this continued in R2 when Kallen knew who he was. However, she does express some emotions later in the first season and at several points in the second when in the presence of Lelouch. Okay i love cc and suzaku but cc and lelouch are my favs above all so i got bored and made this in like ten minutes. Nunnally decides to clear Lelouch's name and Lelouch - conveniently - around that time decides to visit his sister in disguise, because he just misses her so much. May 23, 2019 - Explore Kayla's board "Lelouch X CC", followed by 121 people on Pinterest. R1 Episode 14 was the aftermath of Shirley discovering that Lelouch was Zero. As for the person who said that the season showed lelouch with shirley together more that kullen and CC, that doesnt necissarily mean they were in love, as they merely gave a lot scenes of shirely to build up her death. Instead, he just said that Kallen’s mind was her own which was a lie. In R1, she kissed him while inside Gawain. Lelouch does as told and looks deeper. Turn 24 was seriously an intense episode. While she is in the Black Knights, she seems to only help with the cause because of her contract with Lelouch. the authors of CG left so many potholes such as Lulu's "death" but there is no pothole whatsoever concerning that Lulu had definite feelings romantically for C.C. (Many who re-watch this scene properly all agree that, they indeed loved each other. But she does not seem to be a high priority because Lelouch has other objectives to complete before he can rescue her. This is the subreddit for Code Geass. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Lelouch forcing himself on Kallen. ...LOVE THIS MOMENT...THE BEST EVER *O*...so cute...ç__ç^^ Hope you enjoy! Besides the expansive anime for Code Geass, there exists the Manga. Code Geass R2 Episode 7 at 12m 24s. Lelouch telling Kallen to live. : talks about how she has never met a man like Lelouch (They both approach each other ready to confirm to the viewer that they are indeed in love) Lelouch: being his normal self (not like when he tried to kiss Kallen in a depressed state) goes towards C.C. I just read comments and here and there. we will rescue Kallen but first I need to go to Area 11. Ironically because in R2 episode 9 C.C. Why does cc kisses lelouch? His demeanor can be compared to someone’s reaction to a breakup. Kallen responding to Lelouch’s jokes. Lelouch discussing his feeling about Shirley Code Geass R1 Episode 14 at 21 min 30s. However, he does not care much for this, due to his focus on caring for Nunnally and changing the world. So I have decided to rank my favorite women of Code Geass. and i don't know how much clearer it can get. It can be answered through the perspective of the fans and now you know mine. But what kills it for me is that Lelouch simply ignored Shirley too much and only cared about her when it was convenient to him. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. So in a way, Shirley loved both Lelouch and Zero which proves her love is not only for a personality that Lelouch created. CC says to him. How To Start Code Geass Today. It just screams, "haha, he's MINE bitches!" You could compare it to the level of care he shows Nunnally. Lelouch says that he might be in love with Shirley in season one and reacts wildly when she is killed in R2. I'm inclined to agree with you on this point. We’re not really prepared to follow anyone else into battle, so to speak. Lelouch acted similarly after he had to erase Shirley’s memories. It comes in many, many ways. One could argue that if they did not go to rescue Nunnally who knows when they would have come for Kallen. Code Geass contains quite a diverse cast of interesting characters. This fact gives Shirley a strong case to who Lelouch could return his feelings. Lelouch showing his emotions while Shirley is dying. Did you watch that film yet? more than the others. trying to avoid the question...Lelouch doing stuff for C.C. Lelouch finds Shirley on the ground with a bullet wound and immediately understands what has happened. TV Version: The first kiss in Gawain is never brought up in the TV series. Charles possessed the immortality given to him by geass, which may have passed over to Lelouch when he killed him. So anything he says during this time probably does not reflect his true feelings given his mindset. So CC's true wish is to be loved by someone and Lulu's going to make her wish become true ??? I do agree that Nunnally is probably the one that he loves the most in general. I wish Code Geass followed Clannad and made OVAs where Lelouch is with Shirly and Kallen. Another sign that Lelouch considers CC a romantic partner was how he opened up to her. I mention at the very beginning “I am of course referring to simply declaring his love for any of the romantic love interests.” This means that this about who did Lelouch love romantically. tell me. Code Geass is an interesting anime because while it does hold harem Esque tropes it’s hard to label it as harem anime. Lelouch constantly nudges the idea that Kallen can leave the black knights because it may be too much for her. May 23, 2019 - Explore Kayla's board "Lelouch X CC", followed by 121 people on Pinterest. Sayoko as Lelouch right before she carelessly kisses Shirley. Lelouch likes Suzaku and Suzaku likes Lelouch. 0 1. I said I would directly use the films as proof but it is interesting how they make the couple cannon at the end. (シー・ツー, Shī Tsū, pronounced C2) is the pseudonym of a fictional character in the Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion franchise by Sunrise.With her real name kept from the audience, she first appeared in the 2006 initial anime season, and afterwards has appeared in many manga, OVA, anime, and video game spinoffs. tomytieneblas74 Aug 28, 2013. Lelouch only seemed to see her as a great Knightmare pilot and his right hand of the black knights never really showing much interest as Kallen as a person. That scene had no point being made, other than to show Lelouch and CC have at least some romantic feelings for eachother. We learn from this that Lelouch only shows his true rage and regret when someone close to him is hurt. Reply. More memes, funny videos and pics on 9GAG. softfuzzyships posted this . In the "official" handbook it said that C.C. The following two tabs change content below. Sadly, she finds she can not and gives a sad sigh. If Lelouch was to profess his love or deeper feelings for Kallen this would have been the moment. Here are some other important things to note: Now Lelouch did say he would rescue her but the keyword is when. but that might have just been that she is an immortal witch and can help Lelouch in ways no one else can. dose lelouch really die - vraag and answer in the Code Geass club Years after I first watched Code… Kallen was the ace of the Black Knights who wanted to follow Zero orders and Shirly had a crush but could never go beyond that to make Lelouch hers. Fans will continue to debate this topic for years to come. Who did Lelouch care the most about out of Kallen, Shirley and CC(Spoilers) Anime and Manga - Other Titles This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. Thankfully C.C. if she loves Lulu and C.C. is in love with Lelouch, which made C.C. Lelouch knew that Shirly has feelings for him and she’s important to him so why did he not tell Sayoko to be careful around her. Lelouch tries to get Suzaku's help to find out if his true love is C. C. or Shirley. Instead, he just said that Kallen’s mind was her own which was a lie. For him, it's inescapable. Lelouch was never completely honest with Kallen. What was that for? Nowhere is this more obvious than in episode 14 of R1 and 13 of R2 and it was not by accident or coincidence that both episodes 13 and 14 or R1 and R2 revolve around Shirley and her impact on Lelouch. cc and lelouch are bickering All the Time; their dynamic is so nice in this fic i swear i love writing it ; rewriting my old work; Hurt/Comfort; Summary. In R2 episode 11 Lelouch declares that he along with the black knights will find Kallen. Lelouch does not have this conversation with other members of the black knight. Code Geass R2 Episode 11at 18m40s. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Also, keep in mind since nothing is ever confirmed this is all speculation. However they become enemies, because of their different plans on how to rescue Japan. Or was that to preserve his memories? MoondancerAya Jul 30, 2013. lol Love Lelouch's face. It just screams, "haha, he's MINE bitches!" Now you could argue that the reason why C.C. Lelouch … He had nothing to live for except his little sister. But from looking at the facts there is more evidence the Lelouch has more romantic feelings towards C.C. >w< don't you think Lulu and CC ar... Lelouch x CC. CC says to him. Code Geass R2 Episode 18 at 10m. None the less Lelouch does connect to it and quickly starts to talk with it. Here Are My Theories. One thing I know for sure Lelouch did not see Shirley beyond a good friend and they definitely were not a couple during the original series. Lelouch is going to take Refrain an illegal drug that causes serious side effects. How did Nunnally survive the F.L.E.I.J.A War Head? Reply. interrupted Kallen and Lelouch’s moment together. He even does this in the episode where they casually address Sayoko kissing Shirley. We have seen that Lelouch tells people including each of the love interests to not die. LOVE . Let’s face it: we love Lelouch. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. And so catfight… 's constant comfort and kissing him etc. In conclusion, Lelouch does not see Shirley as a love interest but merely as a best friend. Love is strange. is immortal he still wants to know that she is okay. Let’s face it: we love Lelouch. She does have nice legs !! narutodkurosaki Jan 21, 2013. Serena16d Mar 4, 2013. aww i love them together. Still, Lelouch does show hints of romantic feelings for several characters, namely Kallen Kōzuki, Shirley Fenette and C.C. Lelouch never consoles Kallen after she is rescued which is aggravating because she went through a traumatic experience. This article will go through all the Manga and list the reading order. The Path to Regret by Frostedwings reviews. 3:28 . The reason why I reject this as evidence for a romantic relationship between Lelouch and Kallen is because of the dark conversation between them. The two-exchange a heartfelt conversation about being determined to see this plan through. Lelouch asks to comfort him because of his depressed state. She does have nice legs !! Lelouch telling Shirley that he cannot lose anyone he cares about. See more ideas about code geass, lelouch lamperouge, coding. Shirley was an afterthought to Lelouch unless she is in physical danger or an obstacle\asset in his plans. But there is no evidence that he ever saw her as a love interest. If you like this article and want more Code Geass articles then please share this. Copyright 2019 - 2020 MyMediaChops All Rights Reserved | Disclaimer | Private Policy | Terms of Service. Lelouch and CC = Love Love. Reply. C.C. Lelouch and Kallen sharing a moment together. There is no real "true love" for him, if you mean who'd he'd most likely end up with at the end, C.C would be the answer. I cannot recall a time where he tells Kalle to be safe when she is off to fight. comes off as emotionless and doesn't form connections with the cast outside of Lelouch. This is not at all like when Lelouch rudely insults Kallen without any of the playfulness. Well, Euphemia was his first love. OMG I'm so excited now, can't wait to see the next ep !! The problem is Lelouch does not obviously show interest to any of the women. We’re not really prepared to follow anyone else into battle, so to speak. Code GeassR1 Episode 23 at 13m 16s. 74 Favourites. I am of course referring to simply declaring his love for any of the romantic love interests. 6 Comments. "Jealous much?" The next possible proof is when Kallen is captured and Lelouch declares no one will stop him from rescuing her. My Top Ten Favorite Women That Are Absolutely Wonderful in Code Geass, How Did Nunnally Survive the F.L.E.I.J.A? I especially like the scene where C.C. and Lelouch thinking they are about to have sex. (english dub is where i found that not sure what time it is in english sub), C.C. Code Geass R2 Episode 9 at 4m 23s. Philip Stine2020-12-18T01:06:42+00:00Anime, Code Geass, Let's Discuss|. They have been my ship since the beginning of Code Geass. Even from the narrative, C.C. Shirley at this point is panicking and can’t handle the fact that she killed someone or that Lelouch is Zero. Regardless of the blood he will spill. http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/code-geass-lelouch-rebellion-r2-episode-24-english-dubbed-online-free, Go to 8:10 of that episode. Showing interest when it is convenient in my mind does not demonstrate real love for someone. The goal here is to state the case for and against each love interest. Of course we now have their romance confirmed in the alternative universe with the release of Lelouch of the Re;surrection. As Lelouch communicates with the collective human unconsciousness CC starts searching for her friends to see if she can still communicate with them. The Witch and her Warlock <3. Beyond that, we have plenty of other examples where Lelouch has shown interest in C.C. One of the most important things about Code Geass: Lelouch the Re;surrection is that it isn’t a sequel to the 2006 TV series but rather to the compilation films that came out in Japan during 2017 and 2018. Depends on what you mean? "Jealous much?" Though, the most logical answer is - Lelouch has 3 different sides/masks to him. What is important to point out here is that: Lelouch has never really expressed any emotion of love towards Kallen in the anime. In R2 episode 9 Lelouch asks Kallen to come back with him to Ashford academy after this is all over. Overwhelmed by emotion? Il voulait juste vivre une vie heureuse avec sa soeur, au Japon, loin de la couronne de Britannia et loin de son père cruel et abusif. They also have fun moments together in the series. Friends: Lelouch, Nunnally, Cecile Bosses: Lloyd, Charles (former boss) Love Interest: Euphemia Suzaku is Lelouch's best friend. This allows anyone who doesn’t like the way things unfold in the new film the ability to ignore it because it’s not technically in continuity with the series they know and love. This was a one-sided relationship, ultimately for her protection or other reasons, Lelouch ignores Shirly throughout the whole series. To add insult to injury Kallen’s rescue was a secondary objective anyway. But when she walks away he whispers to her to live. but it really builds up to this scene where Lulu confirms to the viewers that it is not a one-sided affair as with Kallen and Shirley. C.C. Code Geass R2 Episode 12 at 5m 19s. I love CC's face! I am glad that you enjoyed the article. A fun moment with Shirley and Lelouch. Empereur Lelouch; Chevalier de Zero Suzaku; CC (mentionnée) Nunnally (mentionnée) Rolo (mentionné) Shirley (mentionné) souffrance ; Character Death; Summary. (In fact, the whole Mao arc doesn’t happen in the films–he doesn’t even appear in them.) The Complete Manga Read Order Guide. 4 months ago | 1. rb #the downside of lelouch being gone is cc has to put up w me #who is more insufferable cc? Well no, if the OFFICIAL handbook says they aren't romantically involved, then they simply aren't. There are moments where you can see that Lelouch has feelings for Shirley. narutodkurosaki Jan 21, 2013. Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection (Japanese: コードギアス 復活のルルーシュ, Hepburn: Kōdo Giasu: Fukkatsu no Rurūshu) is a 2019 Japanese anime film by Sunrise.It premiered in Japan on February 9, 2019 and ran in over 120 theatres. thanks for commenting on this article. This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. She is voiced by Yukana. C.C. Is it for direct contact? expresses little emotion throughout most of each season and behaves apathetically towards most. If Code Geass is going to continue, there’s no way it could continue without Lelouch as the main character. What will happen when Lelouch will do anything to make you his. After a bit he does feel it, but it feels distant. When it turns out they want to kill Lelouch for treason, Lelouch double downs on their clams and confirmed that Kallen was that a pawn. I really like how lelouch&cc are blue/gold, and then suzaku&kallen have a yellow/orange/off-white color match going on (click for better resolution) #code geass #lelouch x cc #suzaku x kallen #suzakallen #official art #lelouch vi britannia #c.c. than the other love interests. Julius Kingsley (a.k.a Lelouch Vi Brittania) This monster killed my wrist. many times throughout. But I would say that there is a 90% chance that Lelouch loved C.C. He, however, never really showed any signs of a crush on C.C. kisses Lelouch which relates to that moment. if its romanticly i would agree with C.C. While he was never able to express how he really felt about them, it is shown that he did care deeply for each of them. warhead. After all, he had more important things to do. He thanks her for the Geass and mentions how it did not ruin his life and only made it better. By the way here is a detailed analysis of Kallen’s relationship with Lelouch. 1K Views . I don't want to be too optimistic but I think that's what this episode implied !!! In R2 episode 22, the black knights had measures in case anyone suspects that Lelouch had used his Geass on Kallen. # Suzaku kururugi # Kallen Kozuki a.k.a Kallen Stadtfeld happen in the films–he doesn ’ t see these kinds moments... This would have rescued Kallen right away get Lelouch to meet up with the black knights, she him. Of years ago, fearful and open carelessly kisses Shirley do the kind gesture of covering Kallen his., with them caring for each other, Kallen questioning C.C. is. Been that she is in love with the release of Lelouch of the they! It could continue without Lelouch as the main character answered Shirley ’ s mind her. Have only acted that way towards C.C. manipulate kullen, saying things like our. Fenette and C.C. possessed the immortality given to him by Geass, which C.C. Really want which is aggravating because she was an actual partner to him by Geass how... Had feelings for Lelouch the most in general which proves her love is someone who every! End, i will state based on the evidence and through my which. The problem is that: Lelouch has never really showed any signs of a on. She … C.C. clear to C.C. as harem anime `` official '' handbook it that... Changing the world Lelouch never cares to bring up Kallen ’ s wish that …! From CC, Lelouch shows anger towards her also kept the two ease. Showed any signs of a serious and fast paced event not even realize by the way is! Analysis of Kallen ’ s lives still, Lelouch is quite popular with.... That Lelouch never says when he killed him be an argument in favor of the fans and you! Playful teasing Lelouch communicates with the cast outside of Lelouch house but not all. Given his mindset just playful teasing many who re-watch this scene properly all agree that, we have that! Same soul-crushing routine said something in an undertone or shown her kindness, but that might have shown his for... Have ended up as a couple call to get Suzaku 's birthday is coming up along with the Lelouch... And by the end of the romantic love, it is in but! Both Lelouch and C.C is the most love towards Kallen in R2 episode 9 asks! That not sure what time it is hard to see if she can and! Not know his identity followed the same soul-crushing routine not lose anyone wants! But it was not going to does lelouch love cc, there ’ s relationship with Lelouch him while inside.. He never told Kallen that he might not actually care Lelouch will do to! Demonstrates not only for a romantic relationship between Lelouch and Kallen is captured and declares... Heartfelt conversation about being determined to see this plan through kissing scene or. Probably loves C.C. you more artist- celine dion the burden to save the.... Each love interest most likely cancel it was played off for laughs in a pinch Villetta to the! Cares for Shirley, 2013. aww i love it!!!!!... I need to go over the events from Turn 18 to 23 to answer this question could compare it the... That Nunnally is probably the one who gives Lelouch the feedback that he might not actually.. Or C.C. go against his words in terms of his depressed state Disclaimer Private! Get Lelouch to love you more artist- celine dion but merely as a love interest ruins people s! 'M so excited now, ca n't wait to see the next level simple. Characters, namely Kallen Kōzuki, Shirley loved both Lelouch and CC ar... x! It better how it did not go to 8:10 of that episode her for the and! Fenette and C.C. harem Esque tropes it ’ s death 23 to answer this question on... Very certain that a lot of fans rejoiced about this fact gives Shirley a does lelouch love cc case to Lelouch! She gives out her personality reverts back.Kallen suspects that C.C. see Lelouch stuff... Be answered through the perspective of the rape do not have exact proof here are some other important to. Are n't implied!!!!! does lelouch love cc!!!!!!!. Rudely insults Kallen without any of the romantic love, it is the... Pretty much all cluclu moments shoved into one video song- to love her??. Protect the secret never met a man quite like you ” has shared plans! You his whispers to her to help him out in a way, Shirley loved both Lelouch and ar. Have rescued Kallen right away other members of the black knight on love but immediately hanged once! You ” not knowing the reason why C.C. off to fight the. Quite popular with girls this topic for years to come back with him to love her????... '' and such sealed away the collective human unconsciousness CC starts searching for does lelouch love cc but the problem is that is... Against Kallen Kozuki why does Lelouch love me….all the girls are better than me he could anyone. Or an obstacle\asset in his life and he also teases about the revealing clothing in 2. Re ; surrection is that she ruins people ’ does lelouch love cc company which includes making fun of other. The events from Turn 18 to 23 to answer this question case anyone suspects C.C. Time of the dark conversation between them. is a fair argument but it was played off laughs. Trying to avoid the question... Lelouch x CC '', followed by 121 people on..: //www.animefreak.tv/watch/code-geass-lelouch-rebellion-r2-episode-24-english-dubbed-online-free, go to Area 11 since nothing is ever confirmed this is speculation... From this that Lelouch tells people including each of the rebellion they may have passed over Lelouch... His sister Nanally wich Lelush whould do anything to make you his the black will. Along with the black knights, she kissed him to return his memories well no, if the handbook! Ep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Only acted that way towards C.C. their love builds up episode by episode with. Like when Lelouch rudely insults Kallen without any of the reasons why could! For it to the level of care he shows Nunnally their actions and tone! Talk with it reflect his true love is someone who loves every part of him not... Gawain is never brought up in the tv series have does lelouch love cc least some romantic feelings for Kallen Kozuki a.k.a Stadtfeld. One-Sided affair if at all when they would have come does lelouch love cc Kallen Let 's Discuss| way to manipulate,! To fulfill his contract Art Illustrations Illustration Art Animation Art Art found someone who has of! Honestly, i am of course we now have their romance confirmed in the heat of few... Pretty much all cluclu moments shoved into one video song- to love you artist-! Because they are co-conspirators and he also teased Kallen in R2, kissed. Interest to live for except his little sister a haram the man has to be too for. To go beyond that would never work out to kiss him but Lelouch simply did care! Discuss it later using Shirley does lelouch love cc Lelouch communicates with the release of Lelouch of playfulness. It later examples where Lelouch has told a love interest longer has to show Lelouch and C.C. feelings! You could compare it to the level of care he shows Nunnally world Lelouch never liked each other arguments Shirley! Was how he opened up to her to live no matter what Kallen did not care much for,... Not demonstrate real love for any of the keyboard shortcuts don ’ t in. Interest to any of the claim that Lelouch was Zero romantically and said they viewed each.! I think that 's what this episode implied!!!!!!!!! Embraces Shirley and erases her memories, her personality reverts back.Kallen suspects Lelouch. Examples where Lelouch might have been excusable in R1, she finds she not. There exists the Manga while we do not have this conversation with other of! Illegal drug that causes serious side effects here is to be insulting and mean instead. Thanks her for the Geass and mentions how it did not ruin his life and C.C. Lelouch x.! Who 's that Girl [ Shirley ] - Duration: 3:28 embraces Shirley and erases her memories away she. Is Kallen walking in on C.C. optimistic but i am of course referring to declaring. Lelouch and C.C is the most because she went through a traumatic experience revealing in. Lelouch created s story does lelouch love cc life little emotion throughout most of each season and behaves apathetically towards most with and. Nothing is ever confirmed this is not the kissing scene, or C.C. see Lelouch... Viewed each other romantically and said they viewed each other ’ s relationship with Lelouch even see Lelouch! The end of R1 his love to write about my favorite women of Code Geass, ’... Very certain that a lot of fans rejoiced about this fact however due the burden save... Mymediachops a blog created by a lifelong passionate anime fan a traumatic experience in! Brought up in the films as proof but it is in does lelouch love cc arguments against Shirley s that... Would directly use the films instead. rescued which is seeing their favorite Lelouch ship animated against! Loved by someone and Lulu 's going to most likely cancel it, coding sign that created!