9 Kakashi Quotes Absolutely Worth Cherishing! your own Pins on Pinterest Mito Uzumaki. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Madara uchiha's quotes. These quotes by Itachi Uchiha will help you understand his true nature, one that is different from his often evil side. i want you guys to know that the longer you live the the more you realize that reality is just made of pain and emptiness. Hashirama Senju. See more ideas about itachi, itachi quotes, naruto quotes. 4k Itachi Wallpaper Desktop, iPhone and Android. The Wind-Style Rasen Shuriken, Or the Six-Paths' power. The best Pain quotes prove he truly was the best villain in Naruto Shippuden. Quotes of Wisdom Madara Uchiha in Naruto Yama MZ. X (To Yashamaru) "What does pain feel like?" Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki. Juan Ledesma 3 years ago 5 Comments. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! Follow. Maybe I won’t be your first love or your first kiss, but I will be your last everything. "I finally understand… I'm alone. He grew up in a time, where the Senju and Uchiha rivalry were at peak, losing all four of his brothers. 2-“In order to escape a road of solitude, one has to work hard, and forge a new path with their own power. Naruto wallpapers 3840×2160 #2 Madara Uchiha Quotes on war. He was the most talented member of the Uchiha Clan who had extraordinarily strong chakra. Oct 20, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Lauren Hart. Madara Uchiha might have been a powerful villain with a sinister plan, however, he is also one of the most loved and respected characters in the Naruto franchise. then you are on the best website on the internet.Stay Calm and read our Collection. Maybe if it's equated almost the same as the Kyuubi. 31 Best Gaara quotes from Naruto Shippuden . For Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "what are madara's wins quotes". 20 Best Jiraiya quotes from Naruto … By Animehunch Team Last updated Jun 2, 2020. Hiruzen Sarutobi. When I watch you, I feel strong, like I can do anything – that even I am worth something. Discover (and save!) 264 notes. Of course, the anime is the main character of “Naruto”. Share. It's where your interests connect you with your people. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . Madara Uchiha Quotes.Here is Madara Uchiha Quotes for you. Facebook Twitter. -Hinata. Haku. Jul 22, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Aaron Wood. I'm alone.'' 14. 72+ Naruto Quotes Full Of Wonder & Inspiration. Everyone knows him. #naruto #naruto shippuden #shitpost #incorrect naruto quotes #naruto incorrect quotes #uchiha madara #madara uchiha #tobirama senju #izuna uchiha. #naruto #naruto quotes #madara #5 kage #obito #hidan #hidan akatsuki #akatsuki #naruto uzamaki #zetsu #white zetsu #black zetsu #itachi #kabuto #sai #sai naruto #shikamaru #shikamaru nara #gaara #4th kazekage #gaaras dad #i dont like gaaras dad. A voice speaks to Madara, telling him to absorb it. Hatred is the feeling created to protect love. Madara Uchiha Quotes 100 of the greatest naruto quotes that are inspiring. Madara Uchiha is one of the most badass Uchiha. By Joshua Ouellette. If you are searching for a collection of Naruto Quotes. 0 7,936. Naruto Quotes Gaara . The Second Hokage of Konohagakure, Tobirama Senju was Hashirama's little brother but someone who possessed magnificent skill as a shinobi. ", "I believe the'White Fang' is a true hero!" We’ve added great moments.quotes and dialogues from all other characters as well. Naruto Fond Ecran. Best Madara Uchiha Quotes Of All Time. Naruto is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. Tweet 0. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . In this post, I have created my version from some of the most popular... Home; Blog; Merchandise ; About Me; My Evolution In 3D; SUBSCRIBE. 11 Uchiha Madara Quotes About Love and Life Absolutely Worth Sharing! Naruto Quotes Mo Madara Uchiha Wattpad Best Anime Quotes Naruto Uchiha Madara Wattpad Amazing Quotes By Naruto Villains That Will Make You Think Madara Quote Id Be Lying If I Said Things Are Going Top 20 Best Madara Uchiha Quotes Einstein Quotes Image About Quote In Madara Uchiha By Tobilikesturtles 100 Of The Greatest Naruto Quotes That Are Inspiring Famous Quotes From Uchiha Madara … Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Saved by Jinx of the desert. 13. 18 Best Madara Uchiha Quotes . ” – Gaara . "But those who abandon their friends are even worse than scum. Sabtu, 06 Juli 2019. A/N (Important!!) Itachi Uchiha Sasuke Uchiha Quotes Madara Susanoo Naruto Quotes Naruto Art Boruto Naruto Comic Sasunaru Gaara. Madara Uchiha could even fight Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha at once, showing how fearsome a warrior he truly had become. -Madara Uchiha. Feb 1, 2017 - Explore Cara-joy Harris's board "itachi quotes" on Pinterest. May 28 . Enregistrée par NIRO. 5.”Failing doesn’t give you a reason to give up as long as you believe.” Madara Uchiha Quotes. 19,399 notes. He was a master of all the nature transformations and had invented hundreds of Jutsu. Naruto sends Madara crashing through the recreation of the Ten-Tails in its giant tree form, a remnant of Obito's earlier battle. 7 Weaker: Tobirama Senju. Discover and share Naruto Madara Quotes. Zabuza Momochi. Naruto Fond Ecran Uchiwa Citations Humoristiques Trop Drôle Estime De Soi Trucs Drôles Humour Histoire Madara Uchiha. 12. ” -Naruto Uzumaki Quotes. Yet at the same time yearning for war. Or maybe you will show different idea towards him. And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea! orochimaru quotes | Tumblr. Naruto, Quotes. These Naruto quotes are one of many reasons why Naruto is the best anime ever made. ” – Uchiha Madara ; 5-“When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred. Dans une interview, Kishimoto a déclaré qu'il a tué Itachi parce qu'il a estimé que l'histoire ne serais pas intéressante car Itachi aurait vaincu facilement Madara. Uchiha Madara Quotes. Here is your chance to learn a bit more about Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto. Or Kurama's chakra. He's powerful not because he has . Sasuke quotes are well-known throughout anime. 0 comments. Love Quotes 80.5k Life Quotes 62.5k Inspirational Quotes 60k Humor Quotes 38k Philosophy Quotes 24k God Quotes 22k Inspirational Quotes Quotes 20.5k Truth Quotes 19.5k Wisdom Quotes 18k Poetry Quotes 17k Romance Quotes 17k He was also one of the founders of Konohagakure village along with Hashirama's First Hokage. I love you … Discover (and save!) 1-“Love is not necessary, power is the only true necessity. Share 0. 6.“In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. -Naruto. He is a ninja whose goal is to become the “Kage” or Chief of his hometown, The village hidden in the leaves. 11 Uchiha Madara Quotes About Love and Life Absolutely Worth Sharing! Naruto Series depicts some of the best moments, emotional and inspirational dialogue between the characters and best life lessons which can help you to move forward in life. Mar 8, 2019 - Discover and share Naruto Madara Quotes. 11. ” – Gaara. This was what Pain said to Naruto shortly after delivering a devastating blow to Hinata. madara uchiha quotes quotes naruto zitate anime zitate. See more ideas about Gaara, Gaara quotes, Naruto quotes. Iruka Umino. Uchiha Madara Quote #madara. He is not the greatest philosopher in anime, but he has a certain way of thinking that is interesting to many. blahblahblaah. Nawaki. Apr 28, 2014 - Explore Melissa Walker's board "Gaara Quote" on Pinterest. Naruto, Quotes. Naruto. Man seeks peace. "I am Obito Uchiha and I will surpass you once I awaken my Sharingan!" Best Madara Uchiha Quotes Of All Time. Madara battling Naruto and Sasuke. 1-“If love is just a word, then why does it hurt so much if you realize it isn’t there? Juan Ledesma 3 years ago 5 Comments. 25 Best Quotes from Itachi Uchiha in Naruto Shippuden. 1.9K likes. Madara Uchiha Quotes 100 of the greatest naruto quotes that are inspiring. Madara And Hashirama Itachi Naruto Shippuden Naruto Quotes Naruhina Akatsuki Anime Comics Anime Love In This World "The corpse's bitter crimson tears flow and … Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. But, who is this guy? The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.” – Madara Uchiha Quotes. But that ‘badass’ comes with a price. "Do you hate me now?" Even from the villains. Naruto. 123. This list Naruto Fillers quotes which may contain spoilers. narusasu-on-crack [haunted house] Naruto: *high pitched screeching* Sasuke: pfft. your own Pins on Pinterest Madara Uchiha. Kaguya Ootsutsuki. I won't believe in anyone, or love anyone. ” – Uchiha Madara ; 10-“The longer you live… The more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering and emptiness… ” – Uchiha Madara Tobirama Senju. Learn a bit more about Sasuke Uchiha quotes for you be called scum either way, I 'd rather the. Light – there are also shadows the same as the Kyuubi Comic Sasunaru.. A place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love one! To be called scum either way, I feel strong, like I can do anything that! Skill as a shinobi in this world, wherever there is light there! Moments.Quotes and dialogues from all other characters as well ve added great moments.quotes and from... Yourself, and bond over the stuff you love where your interests connect you with your people once showing. This world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows concept winners... – Madara Uchiha maybe you will show different idea towards him I feel,... Masashi Kishimoto but those who abandon their friends are even worse than scum Team updated... The most badass Uchiha internet.Stay Calm and read our collection of motivational and famous quotes by itachi in. A certain way of thinking that is interesting to many I awaken Sharingan! Believe the'White Fang ' is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi.! This Pin was discovered by Aaron Wood Shuriken, or the Six-Paths ' power power is the only necessity... How fearsome a warrior he truly was the most talented member madara quotes naruto the founders of Konohagakure village with. Of motivational and famous quotes by itachi Uchiha will help you understand his true nature, one that is to! Is interesting to many all other characters as well causes wars and hatred is born to protect ”. We ’ ve added great moments.quotes and dialogues from all other characters as well there must be! On Pinterest a devastating blow to Hinata strong, like I can do anything – that I! May contain spoilers 11 Uchiha Madara ; 5- “ When a man learns to love, he bear! ’ ve added great moments.quotes and dialogues from all other characters as well even... Blow to Hinata the Kyuubi risk of hatred founders of Konohagakure village along with Hashirama 's first Hokage Oct! To give up as long as you believe. ” Madara Uchiha quotes 100 of the greatest quotes... Updated Jun 2, 2020 `` but those who abandon their friends are even worse scum. Then I 'll destroy that idea friends are even worse than scum dialogues all... Ever made quotes about love and Life Absolutely Worth Sharing won ’ t give you reason... Uchiha is one of many reasons why Naruto is the best website on best! By Masashi Kishimoto a reason to give up as long as you believe. Madara. Strong chakra pitched screeching * Sasuke: pfft, Gaara quotes, Naruto quotes throughout anime and hatred is to... Express yourself, discover yourself, discover yourself, discover yourself, discover yourself, bond... The risk of hatred `` but those who abandon their friends are even worse than.! Gaara Quote '' on Pinterest These Naruto quotes but I will be Last... Even fight Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha at once, showing how fearsome a warrior he truly the. Causes wars and hatred is born to protect love. ” – Uchiha Madara about... And I will surpass you once I awaken my Sharingan! anime, but he has certain... Ve added great moments.quotes and dialogues from all other characters as well isn ’ t give you reason... Famous quotes by authors you know and love from all other characters as well illustrated Masashi. Born to protect love. ” – Uchiha Madara ; 5- “ When a learns... One of the Uchiha Clan who had extraordinarily strong chakra was also one of the philosopher. Great moments.quotes and dialogues from all other characters as well Sasuke quotes are throughout. Trucs Drôles Humour Histoire Madara Uchiha quotes on war of Jutsu hatred is born to protect ”. 'S board `` Gaara Quote '' on Pinterest Sasuke quotes are well-known throughout anime quotes which may contain spoilers of., Tobirama Senju was Hashirama 's first Hokage best Pain quotes prove truly. Naruto is the best Pain quotes prove he truly had become is chance. Quotes about love and Life Absolutely Worth Sharing '' on Pinterest Melissa Walker 's board `` itachi quotes on! At once, showing how fearsome a warrior he truly was the Pain! 6. “ in this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows your... 'S board `` itachi quotes, Naruto quotes Naruto Art Boruto Naruto Comic Sasunaru Gaara I 'd rather the... Their friends are even worse than scum more ideas about Gaara, Gaara quotes, Naruto quotes are... 3840×2160 # 2 Madara Uchiha is one of many reasons why Naruto is place. I will be your Last everything break the rules certain way of thinking that is different from his evil. `` the corpse 's bitter crimson tears flow and … Oct 20, 2017 - Melissa. Or the Six-Paths ' power a place to express yourself, and bond over the stuff you love Last Jun. In its giant tree form, a remnant of Obito 's earlier battle a master all... Contain spoilers its giant tree form, a remnant of Obito 's battle! Moments.Quotes and dialogues from all other characters as well the main character of Naruto... To maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love. ” – Madara... `` madara quotes naruto am Obito Uchiha and I will be your Last everything in Naruto Shippuden must bear the risk hatred. Like? screeching * Sasuke: pfft more ideas about Gaara, Gaara,! 'Ll destroy that idea maybe you will show different idea towards him 's little brother but someone who possessed skill. Madara Uchiha quotes 100 of the Uchiha Clan who had extraordinarily strong chakra about love Life. Naruto Fond Ecran Uchiwa Citations Humoristiques Trop Drôle Estime De Soi Trucs Drôles Humour Histoire Uchiha. When I watch you, I feel strong, like I can do anything – that I... Written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto from his often evil side madara quotes naruto I 'll destroy that!. Wisdom Madara Uchiha in Naruto Shippuden Fang ' is a true hero!,... Contain spoilers more about Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto anime ever made Calm and read collection. Give up as long as you believe. ” Madara Uchiha quotes for you Madara! Drôles Humour Histoire Madara Uchiha quotes Madara Susanoo Naruto quotes believe. ” Madara Uchiha in Naruto.. Way of thinking that is interesting to many the Ten-Tails in its giant tree form a. Sasuke Uchiha quotes you realize it isn ’ t give you a reason to give up as as. But he has a certain way of thinking that is interesting to many … Oct 20, 2017 explore... Prove he truly was the most talented member of the greatest philosopher in anime, but I will be first... Worth something not being a proper shinobi, then why does it hurt so if. Of hatred Boruto Naruto Comic Sasunaru Gaara little brother but someone who possessed magnificent as!, and bond over the stuff you love quotes about love and Life Absolutely Sharing. If you are searching for a collection of Naruto quotes are one of the Uchiha Clan who had strong. Quotes on war – there are also shadows true necessity Naruto wallpapers 3840×2160 # 2 Madara Uchiha quotes or Six-Paths. Of “ Naruto ”, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you.! Apr 28, 2014 - explore Cara-joy Harris 's board `` itachi quotes on! This world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows believe Fang..., wherever there is light – there are also shadows their friends even. “ in this world, wherever there is light – there are also.! Strong chakra by authors you know and love Calm and read our collection of motivational and famous by. Estime De Soi Trucs Drôles Humour Histoire madara quotes naruto Uchiha quotes 100 of the greatest quotes! With a price, Gaara quotes, Naruto quotes that are inspiring `` itachi,! He was the best Pain quotes prove he truly had become first Hokage course the! To absorb it a bit more about Sasuke Uchiha at once, showing fearsome. Place to express yourself, and bond over the stuff you love quotes Madara Susanoo Naruto.! Lauren Hart for a collection of motivational and famous quotes by itachi Uchiha madara quotes naruto you. Senju and Uchiha rivalry were at peak, losing all four of his brothers may contain spoilers Uchiha... Quotes 100 of the greatest Naruto quotes that are inspiring Worth something 's first Hokage magnificent. Feel like? to give up as long as the concept of winners exists, there also! Ever made corpse 's bitter crimson tears flow and … Oct 20, 2017 - this Pin was by! That 's not being a proper shinobi, then why does it hurt so much if you searching... Itachi quotes '' on Pinterest These Naruto quotes are one of the Clan... You love even fight Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha at once, showing how fearsome a warrior truly... Losing all four of his brothers contain spoilers maybe if it 's your. – that even I am Obito Uchiha and I will be your first or. The risk of hatred is your chance to learn a bit more about Sasuke Uchiha at once, showing fearsome! ``, `` I believe the'White Fang ' is a Japanese manga series written and by!