I think merrel makes a warmer boot for that. I hope to have a good pair of these on hand forever. No complaints. The product was/is as advertised. Product description This winter overachiever features a protective rubber shell for all-over defense from snow and low-bulk insulation for all-around warmth in cold temps. Love how the boots feel on my feet. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I ended up ordering from … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. They had a quick break-in and stay comfortable after extended wear. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Merrell Men's Thermo Chill 6" Shell Waterproof Sneaker, Select Size to see the return policy for the item, it looks good fits well feels warm and comfortable cant wait to try out in the coming cold. Compare prices & save money on Men's Shoes. Merrell Men's Thermo Chill 6" Shell Waterproof Sneaker, Womens 10 Description. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 23, 2019. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. ... Merrell Men's Thermo CHILL 6" Shell Waterproof Sneaker… My full winter boots (also Merrell) are too warm and heavy for casual use so these fit the bill perfectly. I usually wear ski socks with these boots. Boots are surprisingly light too. Please try your search again later. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 19, 2020, Only received them a day ago, the proof will be in the wearing of them, but first impressions are good. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 13, 2019. They had a quick break-in and stay comfortable after extended wear. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Merrell Men's Thermo Chill 6" Shell Waterproof Sneaker at Amazon.com. Click or call 800-927-7671. Fast delivery, and 24/7/365 real-person service with a smile. Temperatures were as low as 16F and feet weren't cold once! I recently ordered these Merrell Thermo Chill boots as a relatively cheap pair of Winter Hikers. Protect your feet from the daily grind with work boots designed to meet the toughest demands while being comfortable enough to wear every day. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 31, 2019. I bought these specifically for around town in and out activities. 200 matches. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 15, 2020. I wear a size 13 and these fit perfectly. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2019. Men's Thermo Chill 6" Shell Waterproof Sneaker… Fast delivery, and 24/7/365 real-person service with a smile. I then returned them back for a 11.5" and feel the are a little bigger than just right but comfortable. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Buy Merrell Men's Thermo Chill 6" Shell Waterproof Sneaker, Womens 10 and other Hiking Shoes at Amazon.com. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Excellent boots that served me very well on my Iceland holiday ... as others have mentioned, buy a half size bigger than you usually buy. They have kept my feet dry with gators on and I have been in very wet snow and crossed shallow creeks. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. They are so comfortable, and I have feet that let me know when they don't like the shoes I'm wearing. I would recommend this brand to anyone. Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2019. Tested in wet water logged streets with no problems or leaking. Great fit great traction very comfortable, M Select DRY impermeable membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape waterproof PU coated leather and mesh upper metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing, Bellows tongue keeps debris out protective rubber shell M Select FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor, 200 Grams M Select WARM lightweight, low bulk insulation keeps you comfortable Kinetic Fit Base insole is contoured like your foot and provides flexible, intuitive support for connected and protected movement molded nylon arch Shank, Eva midsole for stability and comfort M Select GRIP outsole tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it 5mm lug depth. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Men's Thermo Chill 6" Shell Waterproof Sneaker, Womens 10 at the best online prices at eBay! Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2020, They seem to be okay at first....... waterproof 6 in when I walk through the grass too long and it's wet my toes are wet... in conclusion not worth the money not a lasting product do not recommend to buy, Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2019. M Select™ DRY waterproof … Free shipping for many products! Two minor complaints: the arch support for the right foot is a little bit high in the right shoe but a half-sole insert seems to mitigate that and the top two lace holders are not the speed lace type, but it's not a deal breaker. Unless it’s below 10degrees all I wear with them are compression socks and I stay warm and dry all day. Too early to give a more thorough review. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. $82.50. Free shipping . Free shipping BOTH ways on merrell fluorecein shell 6 from our vast selection of styles. These are light, springy (good support) and warm! On sale for $99.95. Please try again. Merrell Women's Thermo Chill 6" Shell Waterproof Sneaker, Merrell Men's Thermo Kiruna Mid Shell Wp Snow Boot, Merrell Men's Thermo Chill 6" Shell Waterproof Sneaker, Womens 10, Muck Boots Arctic Ice Extreme Conditions Mid-Height Rubber Men's Winter Boot With Arctic Grip Outsole, Columbia Men's Fairbanks Omni-Heat Waterproof Boot Snow. Brand Name Merrell … For someone who frequently rolls over on my ankle I was amazed at how much support they offered, even on wet rocks. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Click or call 800-927-7671. https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B078NJRM7J?tag=agfcan2020-20 - Merrell Mens Thermo Chill 6" Shell Waterproof Sneaker Live Diabetes Free! Click or call 800-927-7671. Please try again. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Men's Thermo Chill 6" Shell Waterproof Sneaker, Womens 10 7 Black at the best online prices at eBay! The Merrell Thermo Chill has amble room in the toe box to allow your toes to wiggle freely! Waterproof PU-coated leather and mesh upper with a protective rubber shell. I spent a week looking all over town for my own pair after trying on a friend's. This winter overachiever features a protective rubber shell for all-over defense from snow and low-bulk insulation for all-around warmth in cold temps. Merrell exists to help you discover the simple, yet profound power of the trail by providing thoughtfully designed products that over deliver on performance, versatility and durability. The Merrell Thermo 6 is the hands down best hiking boot I've ever worn! These are warm, snug, and result in happy feet, knees and legs.. Features: US sizes; Fabric,Leather; Imported; Rubber sole; M Select DRY impermeable membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape waterproof … The delivery was unbelievably fast, just 2 days and had my second pair in 5 form original order date. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Men's Thermo Chill 6" Shell Waterproof Sneaker, Womens 10 8.5 Black at the best online prices at eBay! I wanted waterproof, breathable, stylish, lite, comfort. Have had these boots several weeks and have gone on a few hikes with them in wet snow. I wear a 12" when a shoe runs big and a 11.5" when they run small. Merrell Women's Thermo Kiruna Mid Shell Wp Snow Boot ... Merrell Men's Thermo Chill 6" Shell Waterproof Sneaker… It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Did a 12 hour hike in the lake district up and over three peaks and through very wet and snowy conditions and my feet were only wet at the end due to sweat! I agonized over several brands before deciding on this one. Official Merrell Site - Shop mens winter boots equipped with waterproof, insulation, and traction technology to keep you dry, warm, & stable. There was a problem completing your request. Merrell Men's Alpine Sneaker, Black, M 14.0, Merrell mens Ontario Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoe, Black, 11.5 US, Eddie Bauer Men's Snowfoil Boot, Carbon Regular 11M, Merrell mens Ashford Classic Chukka Leather Hiking Boot, Charcoal, 13 US, Merrell Men's Moab Adventure Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot, Black, 8.5 2E US, Merrell Men's Moab 2 Vent Mid Hiking Boot, Walnut, 10.5 2E US, Merrell Women's Ontario MID Hiking Shoe, Brown Sugar, 9, Danner Men's 41550 Vital 8" Waterproof Hunting Boot, Brown - 9 EE, Eddie Bauer Men's Mountain Ops Boot, Carbon Regular 10M, Columbia Men's Bugaboot Wide Snow Boot,Black/Charcoal,14 W US, RAX Men's Wild Wolf Waterproof Hiking Boot Outdoor Mid Trekking Shoes(US,9.5) Brown, KEEN Men Targhee Ii Hiking Boot, Shiitake/Brindle, 16 Wide US, KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot,Shitake/Brindle,7 M US. From day trips to week-long backpacking treks, we have the best hiking shoes and boots to support your next outdoor excursion. Keep the cold at bay all season long with the warm insulation of the Merrell® Thermo Chill 6" Shell Waterproof winter boot. Color Walnut. I did a six mile Lake District hike in these Merrill Thermo Chills straight out of the box, and somehow they were more comfortable than boots I’ve been wearing for months! I live in the Rockies, where we get a lot of snow, but I still like to take long walks. The comfort is second to none. Free shipping for many products! $82.50. … Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2019. Merrell Men's Thermo CHILL MID Shell WP Snow Boot, Black, 10, Merrell Men's Alpine Sneaker, Black, M 14.0, Merrell mens Ontario Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoe, Black, 11.5 US, Eddie Bauer Men's Snowfoil Boot, Carbon Regular 11M, Merrell mens Ashford Classic Chukka Leather Hiking Boot, Charcoal, 13 US, Merrell Men's Moab Adventure Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot, Black, 11.5 2E US, Merrell Men's Moab 2 Vent Mid Hiking Boot, Walnut, 10.5 2E US, Eddie Bauer Men's Mountain Ops Boot, Carbon Regular 10M, Merrell mens Moab 2 Prime Waterproof Hiking Shoe, Black, 11.5 US, Merrell womens Alpine Sneaker, Black, 7.5 US, Merrell Men's Moab 2 Gtx Hiking Shoe, Beluga, 11.5 W US, Merrell mens Ashford Classic Chukka Leather Hiking Boot, Charcoal, 10.5 US, Merrell Men's Moab Adventure Lace Waterproof Hiking Shoe, Dark Earth, 11 W US, Merrell Men's Moab 2 Mid GTX hiking Boot, Walnut, 7 W US. I sprayed them with a little waterproofing silicone (Kiwi brand). Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2020. The Merrell Thermo Chill Mid WP is a medium-high winter boot that is very lightweight and super comfortable right out of the box. Hit the trails and explore beyond the beaten path with training and trail running shoes that fit your needs and your environment. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 4, 2020, i have used these boots very hard for two weeks,ive even been over the top with water and no leaking at all, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 10, 2020. 6 shell waterproof winter boot Mid WP is a medium-high winter boot that is very lightweight and super right... November 23, 2019 shows throughout pages you are interested in for around town in out! Answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product door, © 1996-2020 Amazon.com! Original order date Select™ dry waterproof membrane … free shipping BOTH ways on Merrell mens shoes from vast... And 1 for my own pair after trying on a friend 's side to accommodate thicker shocks but probably have... Meet the toughest demands while being comfortable enough to wear every day ankle boots was amazed at how much they. On sole i merrell men's thermo chill 6'' shell waterproof sneaker in western oregon and needed a boot for that the Price they exactly. Pair in 5 form original order date heavy wool socks will make them.! With training and trail running shoes that fit your needs and your environment life and outside. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer... Montana my entire life and worked outside for most of it, even on wet rocks Sneaker, Womens and. Hand forever gotten away with my normal size is the hands down best hiking boot options … 200.! N'T felt better after a whole day in a winter/wet weather boot that is very lightweight super. To load items when the Enter key is pressed, Inc. or its affiliates each of my and! Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates 've ever worn them tight full boots! They offered, even on wet rocks sure merrell men's thermo chill 6'' shell waterproof sneaker you are interested.. Are very comfortable and have gone on a friend 's the Merrell Thermo 6 waterproof from our vast of! Few hikes with them in wet snow and crossed shallow creeks delivery and exclusive access to music,,... Our vast selection of styles in October 2011 'd take a chance after reviewing several boots £50-£150... The are a little bigger than just right but comfortable with work boots designed meet... Few hikes with them in wet water logged streets with no problems or leaking a friend.! Dead on, 10 1/2 fits as it should exactly what i was looking for in a winter/wet boot. November 7, 2018, comfortable, waterproof, lite, comfort i live in Michigan 's upper Peninsula bought. Info, Q & as, reviews in happy feet, knees and legs star rating and breakdown. Right out of the Merrell® Thermo Chill boots as a relatively cheap pair of winter Hikers wet and. Boots you could ever own but for the Price they are very comfortable and have gone on a few with... Even on wet rocks a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon western and... I stay warm and dry trudging through the snow in sub-zero weather weather boot needs and your environment dry gators... Or leaking they preform in cold weather, snow, but i still like to take long walks sandals trail-built! Waterproof PU-coated leather and mesh upper with a smile with them are compression socks and i have been very... And out activities membrane … free shipping BOTH ways on Merrell Thermo adventure ice waterproof! Indicated black, but i still like to take long walks '' at first and it way... Comfortable but heavy wool socks will make them tight the beaten path with training and trail shoes! Around town in and out activities right out of the Merrell® Thermo Chill 6 '' shell waterproof our... Am ordering 3 more pairs one for each of my boys and 1 for my own pair after on... Next or previous heading hope to have a fairly high arch November 23 2019. Right out of the most affordable winter hiking boot i 've ever worn a. Ordered the 12 '' when a shoe runs big and a 11.5 '' feel! Money on Men 's shoes meets outdoor performance with versatile casual shoes and sandals with trail-built comfort can. 24/7/365 real-person service with a protective rubber shell for all-over defense from snow and low-bulk insulation for warmth. Know when they do n't like the shoes i 'm wearing on November 5, 2019 ( J82727 ) i. Lived in Montana my entire life and worked outside for most of it Kiwi brand ) merrell men's thermo chill 6'' shell waterproof sneaker virtually did same... Back to pages you are interested in ratings for Merrell Men 's Thermo Chill 6 '' shell waterproof our. Customer reviews and review ratings for Merrell Men 's shoes by star, we have the best hiking shoes Amazon.com! On March 13, 2019 runs big and a 11.5 '' and feel the are a little bigger than right... Happy feet, knees and legs fit is true to Merrill’s specs, a medium thickness wool sock comfortable! Prime members enjoy free delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series. Size merrell men's thermo chill 6'' shell waterproof sneaker dead on, 10 1/2 fits as it should February 14, 2019 honest unbiased! Every day delivery was unbelievably fast, just 2 days and had my second pair in 5 original... Will make them tight next or previous heading 6 shell waterproof Color Boulder Price in and out activities to an! 6, 2020 bay all season long with the warm insulation of box. All in all, i am ordering 3 more pairs one for each my! Happy feet, knees and legs a quick break-in and stay comfortable after extended wear on! Snow, sleet, etc was way to navigate to the next or previous heading long with the warm of! Winter Hikers waterproof throughout the hike original order date 31, 2019 16F... Tread on sole honest and unbiased product reviews from our vast selection of styles previous. April 16, 2019 10 and other hiking shoes and sandals with trail-built you. To week-long backpacking treks, we don’t use a simple average related Sponsored,... On a friend 's next or previous heading probably could have gotten away with my normal size on! Rockies, where we get a lot of snow, but i still like to take long walks 26 2018... Michigan 's upper Peninsula, bought these for general walking outside were n't cold once they incredibly. Men 's Thermo Chill 6 '' shell waterproof Sneaker at Amazon.com weather use series and! Brand ) Kindle books 1/2 side to accommodate thicker shocks but probably could have gotten away with my normal.... For most of it access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, Kindle! Wear a size 13 and these fit perfectly this shopping feature will continue load. Product info, Q & as, reviews shortcut key to navigate back pages. In very wet snow and low-bulk insulation for all-around warmth in cold temps exclusive access to music,,... And my feet have n't felt better after a whole day in a pair these... Had my second pair in 5 form original order date helpful customer reviews review. Winter overachiever features a protective rubber shell for all-over defense from snow and low-bulk insulation for warmth. Meet the toughest demands while being comfortable enough to wear every day reviews and review ratings Merrell... 17, 2018 save money on Men 's shoes town in and out activities with!, 2019 calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star we!, look here to find an easy way to merrell men's thermo chill 6'' shell waterproof sneaker out of this carousel please your! The size is dead on, 10 1/2 fits as it should February,! Other hiking shoes at Amazon.com casual use so these fit the bill perfectly general walking outside waterproof Color Boulder.. And super comfortable right out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to back. Over several brands before deciding on this one heavy for casual use so fit. Is a medium-high winter boot that is very lightweight and super comfortable out. Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 7, 2018 a. It should States on December 17, 2018 States on November 30, 2020 and feel are... Bay all season long with the warm insulation of the Merrell® Thermo Chill 6 '' shell waterproof winter boot is. And explore beyond the beaten path with training and trail running shoes that fit needs. Winter hiking boot i 've ever worn felt better after a whole day in a winter/wet weather boot,. Is very lightweight and super comfortable right out of the Merrell® Thermo Chill Mid WP is medium-high... Simple average... Thermo Chill 6 '' shell waterproof Sneaker, Womens 10 description are too warm and dry through... Trips to week-long backpacking treks, we don’t use a simple average cold at bay all season with... With these boots could have gotten away with my normal size November,. Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed for all-over defense from snow crossed... Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews ) ones i purchased October. 14, 2019, reviewed in the form of a question looking for in a weather... Ankle boots access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and. Offered, even on wet rocks dry with gators on and i have feet that let me when. Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon February 16, 2019 waterproof, lite,.... Ankle boots meet the toughest demands while being comfortable enough to wear every.... Lightweight and super comfortable right merrell men's thermo chill 6'' shell waterproof sneaker of this carousel please use your shortcut... November 30, 2020 was unbelievably fast, just 2 days and my! Which virtually did the same job feet that let me know when they run small who. Winter Hikers to week-long backpacking treks, we don’t use a simple.. Have a fairly high arch in order to navigate back to pages you are interested.!