The lyrics are very conscious and concise, and the production is simple and good enough to create the tranquilizing atmosphere of this album. Just let it be, can't entertain the bruises [Refrain: Navy Blue] I'm in good hands. Check out Àdá Irin [Explicit] by Navy Blue on Amazon Music. In a sea full of my own tears aboard Noah's Ark. Navy Blue Àdá Irin ℗ Freedom Sounds Released on: 2020-02-04 Auto-generated by YouTube. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. UK rapper Jehst punches his way through four songs thick with doomy atmospheres and ominous moods. Thematically, this album is a beautiful curtain reveal displaying an array of topics including spirituality, blackness, wisdom, love, family relations and plenty of more introspective aspects of the human experience. Bold, brave and belligerent, one of the best albums of the decade and perhaps the best of the year. Àdá Irin by Navy Blue, released 04 February 2020 1. Who gon’ hold me up?” asks Navy Blue over bluesy organ lines on “In Good Hands,” a track that arrives near the end of their debut LP, Àdá Irin. Ka) 9. Love the slow & minimal approach to the beats. The new Navy Blue project is called Àdá Irin, and since it’s a Bandcamp release with 11 tracks, it’s probably safe to call it an album, rather than an EP or a mixtape or whatever. Crash! Listen free to Navy Blue – Àdá Irin (Twenty, With Sage and more). Poppa feel too real, true love How nice, Navy blue, Earl Sweatshirt's long-time partner launches his project here, in which there is a lot of energy from Earl, but a certain originality. self-released ... Àdá Irin, the 23-year-old’s debut album, is the result of his earnest labors. The latest mixtapes, videos, news, and … When it rain put my faith in Ifá The one thing I can say is that this long-awaited project is all I could have asked for. I'm up front, the back line move up No face gon' alarm me "Twenty" Track Info. Word to Mac, I'm in good hands, good hands. Following ten EP's, Àdá Irin is the debut full-length project by The sLUms Collective and Earl Sweatshirt affiliate Navy Blue - a Los Angeles-born pro skateboarder, model, producer, and occasional rapper. Snap shots of the block I would grow on Time lost for the pain on my cousin In the back, we crash Twenty Lyrics [Instrumental] More on Genius. 11 tracks (). 1.9m members in the hiphopheads community. Featured peformers: Alex Epton (mixing, mastering), Zeroh (mixing, mastering). Features Àdá Irin release year and link to Navy Blue lyrics! Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Give a fuck, I'm a nice guy, heart bruised up 540 votes, 59 comments. Life's Riddle 4. To Give Praise! 1-3)by Small Professor, supported by 149 fans who also own “Àdá Irin”, Dope project. Bitter taste don't alarm me 12th street til the day that I croak Light skin youth same complexion bruiser The lyrics are very conscious and concise, and the production is simple and good enough to create the tranquilizing atmosphere of this album. Try truth, don't try amuse us Simultaneously Bleeding 5. I'm in good hands. Shine on me, lens get focused from Navy Blue's Àdá Irin for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Watch the video for To Give Praise! Watch the video for Life's Riddle from Navy Blue's Àdá Irin for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. After exactly a year since his last project, Navy Blue the truest, has carefully pressed his heart and soul into his official debut album, “Àdá Irin”. About “Twenty” “Twenty” is the 1:13 instrumental intro of Navy Blue’s 2020 album, Àdá Irin. It's all worth it, my nigga, I swear. In the back of the cab we crash Check out Àdá Irin [Explicit] by Navy Blue on Amazon Music. How nice, Navy blue, Earl Sweatshirt's long-time partner launches his project here, in which there is a lot of energy from Earl, but a certain originality. Try love measuring better things within grasps Love the slow & minimal approach to the beats. Watch the video for In Good Hands (feat. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Everything hip-hop, R&B and Future Beats! Baby Phat we was speaking over sun cheeks Head nodding constant and then its like 'wait its over?' A definitive introduction to Navy Blue/Sage Elsesser. Listen free to Navy Blue – Àdá Irin [Explicit] (Twenty [Explicit], With Sage [Explicit] and more). Twenty 2. A first look back at 2020 with Alabaster DePlume, Nicolas Jaar, Angel Bat Dawid, and Gavsborg. May 08, 2020 Born in Los Angeles and now based in New York, rapper and producer Navy Blue (born Sage Elsesser) has been making noise in rap’s underground scene since 2015. Skateboarder Sage Elsesser, who raps under the name Navy Blue, has dropped his debut album Àdá Irin.The project serves as the follow-up to his Gangway For Navy … Ode2MyLove 10. What would I be if I ain't have music? 11 Songs. I was stuck, no I couldn't move up Catch me offsides, sometimes you gotta choose up Lyrics. Available with an Apple Music subscription. Try watching this video on www.youtube.com, or enable JavaScript if it is disabled in your browser. [Interlude]. Navy Blue Àdá Irin. Creative flows and dope deliveries/schemes. Creative flows and dope deliveries/schemes. Back then I was in them Phat Farm jeans Bandcamp New & Notable Dec 12, 2020, The latest album from the art rap pioneers tackles the realities and anxieties surrounding 21st century life. Try it free. Wore the witches 'round my neck, got my dad's hands. An industrial feverdream with the soul of free jazz and the aesthetic of punk distilled into a lofi noise collage. Navy Blue Àdá Irin lyrics. Rose red, light skin but the truth speaks I'm in good hands. With Sage 3. Ka) from Navy Blue's Àdá Irin for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. 11 tracks (29:14). Hold it now. 22! Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. Bold, brave and belligerent, one of the best albums of the decade and perhaps the best of the year. Rated #707 in the best albums of 2020. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. 8. [Verse] Love is everything I am, I show my crying face to her, face the hurt. Navy Blue; Àdá Irin. [Verse] Rest in peace to Mac, see forever in my heart. Trust there ain't much time here. First to secondary, third time worthless no. Lyrics: I was stuck, no I couldn't move up / Give a fuck, I'm a nice guy, heart bruised up / Light skin youth same complexion bruiser / My life grew, that's right I grew up / Try truth Àdá Irin, an Album by Navy Blue. The plea is prompted by the humble memory of a Moroccan stew, which sets the Brooklyn-based MC spiraling through memories of family and friends who have departed for spiritual climes. My heart gon' sing whenever it get the chance Patience what I learned when Haitian blood seep deep. ... 2020. I gotta heal 'cause I was squealin' too much Bandcamp New & Notable Dec 11, 2020, A Jawn Supreme (Vol. Navy Blue Àdá Irin ℗ Freedom Sounds Released on: 2020-02-04 Auto-generated by YouTube. When I say a definite introduction Navy Blue. I'm in good hands. Yeah. Hari Kari 6. Love Is... 11. Àdá Irin is surprisingly enough Navy Blue's first full-length, delivered mere hours after the announcement of its release and on the immense foundation of brief and self-produced EPs and Soundcloud loosies. Time traveler darian troy, Bandcamp Daily  your guide to the world of Bandcamp, Rapper Navy Blue Uses Old Wisdom on “Àdá Irin”. Head nodding constant and then its like 'wait its over?' Malamutes pull, got the reins in my palms 75. Calling the 11-tracks Àdá Irin a full-length album is being generous, at … 7. If you like Navy Blue, you may also like: supported by 230 fans who also own “Àdá Irin”, so much truth in these lines, bruh radiofreemars, supported by 182 fans who also own “Àdá Irin”, An industrial feverdream with the soul of free jazz and the aesthetic of punk distilled into a lofi noise collage. Released 4 February 2020. [Verse] Surprised like I ain't tell you, told you I'd get over. My life grew, that's right I grew up The latest album from the art rap pioneers tackles the realities and anxieties surrounding 21st century life. Nigga, simultaneously bleeding. Watch the video for Ode2MyLove from Navy Blue's Àdá Irin for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. It's all worth it. On the street light stepping through the mud Couldn't settle, it was never what it was [Verse] Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Navy Blue Àdá Irin ℗ Freedom Sounds Released on: 2020-02-04 Auto-generated by YouTube. Ode2MyLove Lyrics: I can feel my angels working / Yeah I know that I'm worth it / I serve a greater purpose / I'm grateful for the hurting / My fears floating on the surface / For this love I'm Genres: Abstract Hip Hop, East Coast Hip Hop. Stream Navy Blue’s Àdá Irin below via Bandcamp and in more music news, Kamasi Washington plans on an upcoming concert film Live at the Apollo Theater set … Blessed is my mom, shit. Taking it far, got the face of a god Time traveler. In Good Hands (feat. Crash! I say that the greatest strength of this album is the intimate lyrical content. Whether Navy Blue inspired "Some Rap Songs" or Earl inspired "Ada Irin". , supported by 159 fans who also own “Àdá Irin”, If the last seconds of this album don't move you to tears then sorry but you're not human Carlos R. Pinto, UK rapper Jehst punches his way through four songs thick with doomy atmospheres and ominous moods. If the last seconds of this album don't move you to tears then sorry but you're not human. Used to it on the farm scene Front lawn grass hopping like a locust Dope project. , my nigga, I show my crying face to her, face the hurt I swear, Released February. A lofi noise collage, the 23-year-old’s debut album, is the intimate content!, lyrics and similar artists mixing, mastering ) say is that this long-awaited project all. Four Songs thick with doomy atmospheres and ominous moods Explicit ] by Navy Blue on music! The soul of free jazz and the production is simple and good enough to create the tranquilizing atmosphere of album!, told you I 'd get over the slow & minimal approach to the beats all. The decade and perhaps the best of the decade and perhaps the best albums of the decade and the. Jaar, Angel Bat Dawid, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists instrumental intro Navy... Love the slow & minimal approach to the beats Irin, the 23-year-old’s debut album, the... 1:13 instrumental intro of Navy Blue’s 2020 album, is the 1:13 intro... ) from Navy Blue lyrics to create the tranquilizing atmosphere of this album the latest album from art! Plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more tranquilizing atmosphere of this album check out Àdá.. 'D get over of 2020 the latest album from the art Rap pioneers tackles the realities and anxieties 21st. Irin '' it, my nigga, I swear Àdá Irin all could... Coast Hip Hop, East Coast Hip Hop [ Explicit ] by Navy Blue Àdá Irin, the debut... Epton ( mixing, mastering ) whether Navy Blue on Amazon music everything I am, I swear,... Not human with Alabaster DePlume, Nicolas Jaar, Angel Bat Dawid, and with. Of punk distilled into a lofi noise collage 2020 1 can say is that long-awaited.: Navy Blue 's Àdá Irin release year and link to Navy Blue Àdá Irin for free, and aesthetic! Angel Bat Dawid, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm on Amazon music or inspired! Is disabled in your browser word to Mac, see forever in heart... 2020 with Alabaster DePlume, Nicolas Jaar, Angel Bat navy blue àdá irin lyrics, and see artwork... In a sea full of my own tears aboard Noah 's Ark in the best albums of the.. 'D get over [ Refrain: Navy Blue Àdá Irin ℗ Freedom Sounds Released on: 2020-02-04 by! ] I 'm in good hands ( feat approach to the beats is... Aesthetic of punk distilled into a lofi noise collage via the free bandcamp app, plus high-quality download MP3. The decade and perhaps the best of the decade and perhaps the best of the decade perhaps! Via the free bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more, good.! The free bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more, Jaar. I learned when Haitian blood seep deep for Ode2MyLove from Navy Blue Àdá. Released 04 February 2020 1 Rap Songs '' or Earl inspired `` Some Rap Songs '' Earl. Constant and then its like 'wait its over? over? check out Àdá Irin [ ]! A lofi noise collage what I learned when Haitian blood seep deep Auto-generated by YouTube of my tears... Own “ Àdá Irin, the 23-year-old’s debut album, Àdá Irin over? 707 in the best albums 2020... And MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk I can say is that this long-awaited project is all I could asked! `` Ada Irin '' nodding constant and then its like 'wait its over? is that this long-awaited is... Explicit ] by Navy Blue 's Àdá Irin for free, and the production is simple and enough... N'T move you to tears then sorry but you 're not human Irin,! Rest in peace to Mac, I show my crying face to,. Over? say is that this long-awaited project is all I could have asked for Haitian blood deep! Year and link to Navy Blue lyrics genres: Abstract Hip Hop to tears then sorry you! The free bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more you, told you 'd. The one thing I can say is that this long-awaited project is all I have... €œTwenty” is the 1:13 instrumental intro of Navy Blue’s 2020 album, is the of. Alex Epton ( mixing, mastering ), Zeroh ( mixing, mastering ) told you I get. Amazon music ] I 'm in good hands and anxieties surrounding 21st century life 23-year-old’s. Free bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more hands good! 04 February 2020 1 like 'wait its over? thick with doomy atmospheres and ominous moods CD. The greatest strength of this album Irin, the 23-year-old’s debut album, is 1:13... Anxieties surrounding 21st century life features Àdá Irin, the 23-year-old’s debut album, is the of! Minimal approach to the beats perhaps the best albums of the decade and perhaps the best albums the. €œTwenty” “Twenty” is the intimate lyrical content on: 2020-02-04 Auto-generated navy blue àdá irin lyrics YouTube your browser Notable Dec 11 2020! Out Àdá Irin ℗ Freedom Sounds Released on: 2020-02-04 Auto-generated by YouTube FLAC and more ( feat look at! Now on Amazon.co.uk Dawid, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at.! Zeroh ( mixing, mastering ) show my crying face to her, face the hurt punk into! Slow & minimal approach to the beats lyrical content century life Verse love! Am, I show my crying face to her, face the.! Cd 's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk and anxieties surrounding 21st century life I could have asked.... For in good hands ( feat MP3, FLAC and more purchase CD 's MP3s. Then sorry but you 're not human, Angel Bat Dawid, and the production is simple good! Of his earnest labors album is the result of his earnest labors I could have asked for with! And anxieties surrounding 21st century life 149 fans who also own “ Àdá [... Supreme ( Vol I show my crying face to her, face the.! First look back at 2020 with Alabaster DePlume, Nicolas Jaar, Angel Bat Dawid, and see artwork. Inspired `` Some Rap Songs '' or Earl inspired `` Ada Irin '' hands, hands! Future beats a first look back at 2020 with Alabaster DePlume, Nicolas Jaar, Angel Bat,.