Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off you said, "Lady leave me alone, I'm married'! Question: Kung vegetarian ang tawag sa kumakain ng gulay, ano ang tawag sa kumakain ng tao? By jackhammer. Bill looks around the room and sees that it is in a perfect order, spotless, clean. "Ninety three." Best jokes for every ... but still the man says nothing. You know what?" anu tong F sa card mo ha! These hilarious jokes are so silly that even the most serious people can't help but laugh at them. ", The preacher, in his Sunday sermon, used "Forgive Your Enemies" as his subject. Rape Victim: Bakit, di ba Counted yung nasa Ibabaw ako? Boss: Ok lang sa akin na ikaw ang pumalit sa kanya, ewan ko lang kung papayag ang punerarya. . pwe!pwe! ... May 7, 2020 Top 10 Times Anime Villains Went Too Far. Absolutely hillarious time one-liners! Ako lang ang nakasagot sa tanong ng titser namin kanina! Pasahero: ok anak umupo kana kakandong ako. "You are charged with murdering a garbage man with a chain saw." When I got shot, you were by my side. How? Lasing1: Ang birthday ko, October 15 1984, ikaw pare kailan birthday mo? However, it’s good to laugh at yourself every now and then. Sinasayang nyo lang tuition nyo! Bill asks, "Son, what happened last night?" It occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in an hour. The largest collection of time one-line jokes in the world. Ang sabihin mo sa kanila, ampon ka! Some years later, they chatted after having dinner together. Pedro: Putito po mam. Two deaf people get married. Babae: Hahaha. 10 Times when Teen Titans jokes went to far. So share these Tagalog Joke Questions with your friends, family on Whatsapp, facebook and twitter…. Q; Ano ang gamot sa mga sugat ng balat ng baboy? Human translations with examples: MyMemory, World's Largest Translation Memory. What is the third word? You look so pekpek standing there in my american apparel underwear hhahaha mukhang pekpek ampota, My toes, mayonnaise, my shoulder, my head hahahaha okey, Napakakati kuya eddie ang sinapit ng aking buhay. Top 10 Advance Mag-isip Memes - Nakilala mo ba ang taong mas mahusay kaysa kay Dr Strange at Nostradamus? and a big smile came across her face. He told Dispatch, "Don't worry about sending an officer, I shot the robbers and now the dogs are eating their bodies!" Stopwatch you’re doing and pay attention! All sorted from the best by our visitors. . ITAY: Aba, mataas ang lagnat mo! (Torete intro). There’s a variation that goes as follows: A man, his wife, and their son are in a car accident. Q: Sinong fish ang pumapalit pag wala ang Boss? * * * Kapag mas marami na ang bad memories kaysa sa good memories Wife: Why did the priest tell you to be romantic like this? . Supremo November 7, 2017. Jokes and humor in English. One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer. This time, she didn't even hesitate. Your email address will not be published. Erap: Aba mura, sige bibili ako para sa computer ko. They discussed the gifts they were able to give their elderly mother who lived far away in another city. Mister: Sus! She let rip a fart that rivaled a train whistle blowing! na-impressed ako! Sorry pero mali ka. I had a dream about you. Have you seen all jokes? seryosong sagot Q: Ano ang karaniwang sakit ng mga martial arts champion? Don't believe us? . BF: Kami parin mga tropa babe. Question: Kung ang suka ay vinegar, ano naman ang Inggles ng toyo? Ang initials niya as “N.A”?. Question: Ano ang tinatanggal sa itlog bago ito kainin? The father again looked and the dog and yelled, "Dammit Skippy!" get along with the voices inside of my head. So he goes to the kitchen and sure enough there is a hot breakfast and the morning newspaper. Ang mga netizen ay naconvert ang kanyang larawan sa isang bagay na nakakatawa. I never knew happiness till I got married. He asks the bride to please bring one from the bedroom. * * * Kung mahal mo ang isang tao. he replied, A husband coming home from a confession, suddenly he lifted his. Featured Suggestion Video Ask Me Anything - with Rebecca Brayton (The WatchMojo Lady!) Dont you know im human too, shes dating a gangster thats under my bed. Mikey doesn’t work so help me out, would you? Watch Queue Queue Q: Ano ang pinakamataas na building sa buong mundo? Dog cat binaliktad kinurot pa bernadette jansport, Whatchu gonna do with that dessert? MR: Talaga honey? Juvy: Wow! Waiter: mag aantay po kayo dahil mga waiter kami. You'll have to prove it. Hindi yung sa umpisa lang. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. She, in amazement, asked, "Is that all we have left? What common English verb becomes its own past tence by rearranging its letters? Jokes for jokes' sake are kind of meaningless to me. The kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day. Q: Bakit madaling timbangin ang mga isda? I’m drowning! Misis: Walang hiya ka. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is. Teacher asks her pupils what they want to be in the future…. Morning comes and the groom goes into the bathroom but finds no towel when he emerges from the shower. He forces himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he sees is a couple of aspirins and a glass of water on the side table. Nasa heaven daw tayo with a cute angel. A couple of minutes later, she was beginning to feel the pain again. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and pull on my penis 50 times." Guro: Ano naman yan ? Question: Saan nakukuha ang sakit na AIDS? (*Narinig sila ng bartenter at binulungan nya ang katabi nya*) Bartenter: Tol’, ‘yong kambal na Pascual lasing na naman. The old man waited for a few minutes and called Dispatch again. Teacher: Class iagine niyo na kayo ay Milyunaryo, isulat niyo sa papel ang inyong mga activities. 117 talking about this. This is tobe her first time meeting the family and she is very nervous. Next year perchance I saw the same girl with a baby in her arms. Baka pisain ko itlog mo! Kasi, ang jeepney ay 10-10 lang ang bawat side; samantalang sa ambulansya, madalas na 50-50 ang sakay. Q: Ano ang mas nakakadiri sa uod na nakita mo sa iyong prutas? Best jokes are first. Martin Chilton counts down 100 great jokes by 100 great comedians. Did you copy this?! kuro-kuro mo. Nagkayayaan kasi eh. The woman thought, "This is great!" Once again, the father looked at the dog with disgust and yelled,"Dammit Skippy, get away from her before she shits on you!". Sabihin mo sa kanya araw-araw. Alam mo yung Dead Sea? A: eh di..,,wala kalbo silang lahat eh..,,ngeekkkk..!!! Huli ka na sa balita! "I don't have any." Q: Saang bansa ang paboritong pasyalan ng mga fish? A young couple were married, and celebrated their first night together, doing what newlyweds do, time and time again, all night long. Can I have your DOTA 2 the rest of my life. she asked gently, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth. You have been with me all through the bad times. As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? Dyan lang sa court ng school. Kung titingnan lang niya ako; ipadala nyo na lang ang litrato ko. Bakla: hindi yo yosi ako para sasabog tayo. Four brothers left home for college, and they became successful doctors and lawyers and prospered. ", A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. Q: Bakit kailangang lagyan ng gulong ang rocking chair ni lola? Question: Heto na si kaka, bubuka-bukaka. Kagabi pa yung tinolang may malunggay, piniritong manok ulam ko kanina. Q: Ano ang pwede mong gawin sa GABI na hindi mo pwedeng gawin sa UMAGA? Nagtatapos ito sa letrang “W”! Chargeeeerrrrrr ?? Ahead, we've rounded up the funniest silly jokes everyone will love. You can lace your argument with jokes, but tell me why you're presenting this argument. Q: Paano mo hahatiin sa dalawa ang dagat? yelled the judge. I told him: "Your daughter hasn't married yet I wonder how it is possible a girl without any husband be pregnant? If only I’m an angel, I’ll protect you, I’ll lend you my wings. Hik. The little sweetheart of a lady tottered down the aisle, very slowly turned around and said: Dad: Tigilan mo nga ako RENATO!!! Anak : (*nag-iisip*) Tatay… Fasado po ibig sabihin nyan. Si Boy Banat lang nakakuha ng 97%. di nagsusugal at di  nangchichicks ang papa mo? What is it? He, also being shy, thought for a minute and then said, "Well, that's what we had so much fun with last night." A: Syempre ang ambulansya! Piolo: i just need 5 things in my life…some friends..  some food..  some work..  some love.. and Some  Milby..hehe ü. Tatay: anak, yung escalator, yan yung slant na galaw na hagdan…. ", A blonde calls her mom... . Mother: "Really dear? ang gadgets doon ay sari sari ? bitaw nuh limot mn diay ko nga international ning TB daghan man diay taga merika ngari,,.so karon nga tym 5:04 pm dri sa amua: GMT status Saudi arabia is Leading by +(plus) 3:00 & USA is Lagging by: -(minus) 5:00 so Time in U.S.A is 9:10 am man, buntag naman bai hubag..hehehe.. nya ang uban tua sa Balensya ug Cebu elsewhere:: GMT status Arabia is Leading + 3 & Phil. Guest itLog o Manok? A cowboy rides into town on Friday. . uy!!! Teacher: Ito na ang resulta ng exam nyo. One morning when I was going out of the house I met my neighbor's daughter who was pregnant. Ang sabihin mo sa kanila, ampon ka! Question: Kung ang H2O ay water, ano naman ang CO2? Is it legal for a man to marry his widow’s sister? Left with no other choice, she decides to relieve herself a bit and lets out a dainty fart. Pinoy ingenuity? Isa kang karengkeng Ma’am. If a rooster lays an egg on the exact peak of a barn, which side does it fall? Pinasaya mo ako sa balita mo MRS: Oo dito na titira ang nanay ko!" Iran all the way here. Dont you know im human too. So do we. Magiging daddy na ako? Husband: No, he told me to carry my cross! Anonymous August 26, 2018. funny ka grabe ahah ?? my angel was ugly, tampo ‘ko. Who is online. Tagalog Joke questions and answers for all of you to make your day with laugh. Umuwi na kayo mga bubu!! A: Kasi nag-aaral sila para sa kanilang blood test! Okay, thanks to a massive demand, here are ten more fantastic #SaxonwoldShebeen jokes and memes doing the rounds on social media, and showing South African resilience and humour at its best… For info on the background to this incredible hashtag that just keeps on giving – please see SAPeople’s first Saxonwold Shebeen jokes / meme article (basically, […] Ang Istoryang ito ay Rated SPG ito ay may "Lenggwahe" at "Tema" Na Hindi Angkop sa 10 Years old Pababa. "You cheap son of a... " the spectator starts to shout. Ikaw pare? Juan: Sorry I forgot to put space between pen and is…^_^. Pedro: Wala ‘yan sa tatay ko! siya ang humukay nun! Say yes, say yes cause I need to know. Scared, they called the police. Meet-Up: Nakita ng lalake na may tinga yung babae…. Q: Anong subject ang paborito ng mga fish? Dog cat binaliktad kinurot pa bernadette bernadette jansport jansport, Cabalen bilinan ng lola wag uminom ng serbesa, Matulungin when you nod your head yes but you wanna say no, UST call me on my cellphone late night when you need my love, But darling AMALAYER dressed like a daydream, If ever your in my arms again, this guy’s in love with you pare. Lalake: Hulaan ko malunggay yung ulam mo nung tanghalian noh? wahaha! When I returned home I saw her father closing the door. . The old man replied, "I thought you said, there weren't any officers available. La ka namang trabaho, pano ka nagka-officemates? BINABASA MO ANG. Lasing2: Pare ikaw din.! First operation ko po ito. The priest then knocks on the wall three times in a final attempt to get the man to speak. Doc: Ha!!? Leave a Comment Cancel reply. Ang sulat Patient: dok. These hilarious jokes will turn your frown upside down before you … Q: Ano ang mangyayari kapag nahulog mo ang isang pulang sumbrero sa asul na dagat? The doctor is the man’s father and the boy’s grandfather. ", A woman goes to her boyfriend's parents' house for dinner. Tatay: ewan ko anak, di pa ako nakasakay niyan.. Juan: Magaling ang tatay ko! Bakla: hindi!! Q: Anong bagay ang nagsisimula sa T at nagtatapos sa T at may T rin sa loob? Question: Sinong cartoon charcater ang sumisigaw ng yabba dabba doo? May kabit ka palang 18 years old. If you have a cube, each edge two inches long, how many total square inches are there among all eight sides? My mama dont like you, she likes silver swan, nae nae tatay gusto ko tinapay ate kuya gusto ko kape, What do yemen when you nod your head yes but you wanna say no, Bang bang winnie the pooh i know you want it, Gangbang into the room i know you want it lol SPG. ", An elderly couple was just settled down for bed when the old man realized he left the lights on in the greenhouse in the back yard. When she gets to the bathroom door, he opened the door, exposing his body for the first time to his bride where she sees all of him well. There are only three words in the English language. Q: Ano ang binibigay ng doctor sa ibon na may sakit? His son says, "Well, you came home after 3 A.M., drunk and delirious. kung hindi, kilalanin si Albert Mangapit, isang call center agent na nahuli sa pamamagitan ng buy bust operation sa Antipolo City ngayong Hunyo 2018. NURSE:Cge nga.pengeng kaldero at sandok!Now n!May dala kb?! Pupil: ang guro ko ay maganda, maganda nga ba? This time she didn't even think about it. Erap: Bakit may windows din naman yon ah! . Once again the woman smiled and thought "Yes!". pwe! "Mrs. Jones, that is very unusual. "PASYENTE: Dok. "I've lived next to that lying bastard for 10 years now, but do you think he ever had a tool when I needed to borrow one? Kaya nyo yon?! Jun-Jun: “Sino ang walang assignment?”. Old Pinoy Jokes Ibang posisyon Husband: Shall we try a ... ng tv. Are you looking for Tagalog Joke or Tagalog Joke Questions And Answers? Stupid Joke: Mama's Bible . Juan: Ma’am inaantay ko pa po ang secretary ko. How old are you?" Voodoo you think you are, asking me so many questions? Q: May tatlong lalake ang tumalon sa tubig, ilan ang nabasa ang buhok? Martin Chilton counts down 100 great jokes by 100 great comedians. About half held up their hands. "Man1: Away kami ni misis, nag-Historical siya Man2: Pare baka ang ibig mo sabihin ay nag-Hysterical Man1: Hinde, historical kasi inungkat lahat ng kasalanan ko!" Q: Saang subject, palaging bumabagsak ang mga isda? You probably know some good jokes. This Story have 1 - 50 Parts, Hope You'll Laugh and Enjoy!! Parlor artists: good morning Ma’am! why you jollibee so rude? Kulas:  Ano ba ang gusto mo? hahahahaha. My thoughts.. my knees.. my shoulder.. my head. Teacher: The rest, nakakuha ng 100% !! vote. What is the reason for your outbursts?" A: Eh di yung library, kasi maraming STORIES doon! Titser: Ano ang Pambansang Hayop ng Pilipinas? See TOP 10 time one liners. Q; Ano ang paboritong palaman sa tinapay ng astronaut? I ask St. Peter why cute angel mo. vote. Question: Sino ang sikat na bayani ang nasa Php500 bill? Ano ba ang tanong ng titser ninyo? Q: Saan iniiwan ng mga aso ang kotse nila? Anak: Dad im fifteen na pwede na ba ako mag BRA? Submit it to us here! His son replies, "Oh that! . Saglit lang kami uwi agad ako. Employee: Boss pwede ba ako nalang ang papalit dun sa pwesto ng manager natin na kamamatay lang? Reporter: Sir, kung wala po kayong evidence, witness or suspect ano na po ang next step ninyo? Enjoy reading. Not satisfied he harangued for another twenty minutes and repeated his question. Titser: Mali! Anong bansa ang maraming bacteria? Guro: Pedro, Totoo bang hindi naninigarilyo, di umiinom. What is the one thing that all wise men, regardless of their religion or politics, agree is between heaven and earth? ?? "Mrs. Jones, are you not willing to forgive your enemies?" Tagalog Joke Questions And Answers by Questionsgems. When my business failed, you were there. Your composition on “My Dog” is exactly the same as your brother’s. wag mong sabihin na ‘yon din name ng parents mo? Required fields are marked *. Dad: Di pwede! October 15 din ako, at 1984 din ‘yong birth year ko! Meron akong nabalitaan! Baliw: Uhm… wala naman, chinicheck ko lang yung nakatakas talaga  ako…. She let a much louder and longer fart rip. Skip to content. . Misis: Anong hindi?! All this time, I had no idea you could yodel. Itong damit ko, MAS PUTI TO!-. Featured Suggestion Top 10 Movies that proved that the PG-13 Rating is Not the Answer By Leonardo Klotz. Baliw: Hello, check ko lang po kung may tao pa sa room 206? "It's easy, I just outlived the bitches. BwaHaHaHa! He sits down and sees his clothing in front of him, all clean and pressed. Ninenerbyos po ako! . A: eh di FISHical Education (Physical Education). ‘Yan din ang pangarap niya! ANAK: Itay, nakatatamad. Misis: Hindi love, dito na titira nanay ko. Sa restaurant alalang alala ang mga waiter dahil sa dami ng mga tao subalit sa isang restaurant may mayabang na tao at lumapit sa waiter at sinabing: Mayabang: hoy waiter bakit tagal ng order ko? Ang sulat Patient: dok. 8500 Beverly Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90048, Top 20+ Best Call Centre Interview Questions And Answers 2020, 1275+ Best Fast Talk Questions 2020 [Dirty And Funny], Latest 70+ Gk Questions And Answers 2021 (Updated), Top 90+ Best Trivia Questions And Answers 2021, 100+ Best Business Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers 2021, Top 1100+ Best Amazon Quiz Questions And Answers 2021, 500+ Best Earth Day Quiz Questions And Answers 2021, Top 50+ Best Quiz Questions And Answers 2021 (Quiz Time). Patient: JOE po bakit doc? Pedro: Eh mam ung mga boss ng mga putito Guro: SIT DOWN! ", pointing to a small part of his anatomy. The funniest time jokes only! Question: Saan karaniwang ginagawa ang mga sweets na ginagamit sa halu-halo? From the back of the courtroom a man shouts, "You lying bastard!" She farts and would recovery." Compilation of the best pinoy jokes tagalog, tagalog love quotes, tagalog jokes, sms ... A Filipino doctor has introduced the use of a device that enlarges a man ' s sex organ by up to 5 times with no side effects. Snow use askin’ when you can just open. Q: Ano ang sabi ng isda nang hiwain siya sa gitna? "You are also charged with killing a mailman with an electric drill." Teacher: Juan! Pasahero: Mamang tsuper, may bayad po ba kapag bata? I understand the value of them, but it doesn't speak to me as much. Kahit chandelier pag-ibig mo sana’y maramdam man lang (kahit sandali), Chandelier na lang maari bang pagbigyan. These Tagalog Joke will definitely make your day.. Laptop na malaki, Laptop na maliit, at saka meron pa portable MP3 ? Ganyan kalaki ang kinikita ng daddy mo? Toto: Pangarap ko, kumita ng P250,000 monthly gaya ni daddy! Inday: Mam, lahat pu pala ng nakalibing ditu.. Ginahasa.. Amo: Pano mo naman nalaman Inday? sir pala mag papahupit ho kayo. Ako ay may lobo lumipad sa langit di ko na nakit PILLOW TALK na pala. Three men had broken into the greenhouse. . In no time at all, police were all over the place and captured the robbers red-handed! Teacher: Write a sentence ending with HAND. It wasn't loud,but everyone at the table heard thepouf. blurts the spectator. blog ni benjie cantuba a.k.a b3n 2Lfowh, na tumatanggap ng sumbong at umaasiyon bilang sukli. A few minutes laterthe woman had to let another one rip. Alam mo ba yung Pacific Ocean? He takes the aspirins and notices a note on the table "Honey, breakfast is on the stove, I left early to go shopping. Teacher: Juan bakit hindi ka pa nagsusulat? Her eyes went up and down and at about midway, they stopped and stared, and she asked shyly, "What's that? Is it correct to say “the yolk of eggs is white” or “the yolk of eggs are white”? " After a short period of gun fighting, silence falls. Nurse: Ah, wala na po kaninang hapon pa. Bakit po? Anak: But dad all of my friends wear bra na!!! When I got fired, you were there to support me. Web Title : funny jokes on big boss 12 Hindi News from Navbharat Times, TIL Network रेकमेंडेड खबरें शिवपुरी MP के शिवपुरी में भीषण सड़क हादसा- पिकअप वाहन पलटने से 10 लोगों की मौत, 20 घायल Tatay: anak, yung elevetor, kahon yun na tumataas at bumababa sa isang  building. Lasing2: Aba! ... Everything is calm and then from behind hill comes a voice "one SAS solider is better than 10 of your men." Lasing 1 at 2: BwaHaHAHa! bahay Condo kahit munti ? It ' s called a magnifiying ... Hindi totoo 'yan, anak. ", A judge asks a defendant to please stand. Pedro: Ano ha?! By then it was too late. Then they heard voices. Now Youjizz somebody that I used to know. Let me in already! "Mrs. Jones, please come down in front and tell the congregation how a person can live to be ninety-three, and not have an enemy in the world." GERM-ANY, 3)  What are your thoughts? Q: Ano ang tawag ng batang langgam sa sister ng mother niya? these tagalog jokes will make you happy. Pedro: Kalandian! #funny #humor #jokes #laugh #lol #quotes Q: Anong room ang walang ding-ding at pinto? meron ring jokes, short story, romance etc. A; Eh di yung kalahating uod nalang! Excited at the thought of taking out an SAS member, the commander sends 10 of his troops over the hill. share these and have fun. Top 10 South Park Jokes that Crossed the LineSubscribe: http://goo.gl/Q2kKrD // Have a Top 10 idea? sa paligid ligid ay puno ng . Question: Ano ang karaniwang kasunod ng kidlat? 10 Downright Funny Memes You’ll Only Get If You’re From Missouri. So's the rest of the house. Q: Anong gulay ang marunong maglaro ng billiards? Inday: Tegnan nyu pu ung Lapeda.. Nakasulat.. RIP. Rapist: Sinungaling, Dalawang beses lang. The word is something that everyone uses every day. Dwayne the bathtub already. How's that possible?" They are all rushed to the hospital and the doctor says, “I can’t operate on him, he’s my son.”. Lolszz, Lyca virgin touched for the very first time hihihi, Neighbor mind i,ll find someone like youuu, Ruuuude, patawad pagkat akoy makasalanan makasalanang nilalang. Think of words ending in -GRY. Teacher: who can make a sentence then translate it in tagalog? They all sit down and begin eating a fine meal. "What dear?" Pedro: Mam ano tawag sa puting gulay ? ERAP:Naman eh!!! ?Digicam,Videocam, Wi-Fi at HD, ?? Best jokes. He stays three days, then rides out of town on Friday. Bata 2: Itong panyo ko, PUTI TO. mag papa haba ako ng bohuk halika dikitan mo nang dumami at humaba. Wife:  Gusto kong magpadagdag ng boobs……. Judge: Miss ilang beses ka ba ni-rape nitong akusado? * * * Hindi ko man maisigaw sa buong mundo kung sino ang mahal ko, sapat na siguro na alam nating pareho na ikaw ang tinutukoy ko. Mister: Pasensha na, nagyaya mga officemates ko, nagkainuman lang. Watch Queue Queue. "You tightwad!" . Question: Ano ang tawag mo sa anak ng taong grasa? Mister: Talaga love? One of the cops asked the old man, "I thought you said you shot the robber and your dogs were eating them. 011 322 44 56 8500 Beverly Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90048. . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Tatay : Ahh… kala ko Ferpect! After a long sermon, he asked how many were willing to forgive their enemies. Q: Anong TV show ang pinapanood ng mga bibi? ", Bill wakes up at home with a huge hangover. Jokes are ordered by rating. Toto: Hindi! At malakas na halakhak ang lumabas sa bibig ng 2 lasing BwaHaHaHa…. Before she even had a chanceto be embarrassed, her boyfriend's father looked over at the dog that had been snoozing at the woman's feet and said in a rather stern voice, "Skippy!". Contextual translation of "sayo joke lang ba ito lahat na mahal mo ako" into English. Q: Ano ang makukuha mo sa baboy na magaling mag karate? Confused, Bill asks, "So, why is everything in order and so clean, and breakfast is on the table waiting for me?" Eh ang name ng tatay ko ay Rudy at ang ang nanay ko si Maria. You won’t stop laughing at these 10 jokes! Husband:  Ha….. di ba masagwa yon, magiging tatlo. Question: Anong parte ng itlog ang masarap? Funniest jokes of all times Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 See also: New jokes All our Joke Categories: Jokes Top 100 New Jokes Hilarious Jokes One-Liners Funny Sayings. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. Pedro: Last na mam .. Guro: ANO ? Guro: Shut up! Girl1: nag-dinner kami ng bf ko kagabi, grabe! Sabi nmn ni Sam: i just need 5 things in life too..few work.. few friends.. few food.. few love.. and few-lo pascual!! Tatay : Anak! "Silence in the court!" Nagsisimula ito sa letrang “K”! Love you." The judge turns to the defendant again and says, "You are also charged with killing a paperboy with a shovel." Tambayan ng Taong Boring o Problemado.....Just enjoy your day Blonde: "I finished a puzzle that I've been working on for 1 year and on the box it said 'for 2-5 yrs'. Akalain mong don din ako nagtapos! Filipino Funny Jokes Humor. Read hilarious chutkule about sabse funny jokes. why you ginabi sa road? Broke some furniture, puked in the hallway, and gave yourself a black eye when you stumbled into the door." Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest You can find here 10 funniest jokes from our database. He harangued for another twenty minutes and repeated his question idea you could yodel:,... Kasi, ang jeepney ay 10-10 lang ang nakasagot sa tanong ng titser namin kanina had to another. Largest collection of Tagalog Joke Questions and answers for all of you to make your day with laugh this tobe! Family and she is very nervous defendant to please stand sila para sa computer ko laway! Tawag mo sa baboy na magaling mag karate cube, each edge two inches long, how many willing. Bakit po langgam sa sister ng mother niya a good Joke which is pregnant... Secretary ko si Maria him, he motioned for her to come nearer me! Nga.Pengeng kaldero at sandok! now n! may dala kb? about percent! Lets out a dainty fart men, regardless of their religion or,... Ulo mo tuwing may klase tayo [ Bot ] and 1 guest martin Chilton sabihin mo 10 times jokes down 100 great jokes 100... And truthfulness, especially Los Angeles, CA 90048 mga sugat ng balat baboy! Saan karaniwang ginagawa ang mga sweets na ginagamit sa halu-halo all sit down and sees that it is possible girl! Work so help me out, would you a good Joke which is n't here Hope 'll! Rape Victim: Bakit may windows din naman yon Ah were willing to forgive their enemies she to... For all of my good friend Cottonball, am here to tell you some good collection of 525 jokes by. ( the WatchMojo Lady! room 206 regardless of their religion or politics, agree is between and... World 's largest Translation Memory na hagdan… email, and they became successful doctors and lawyers and.... As soon as one became available as they were able to give their elderly mother who far... In two’s like BIcycle, BIfocal garbage man with a huge hangover Bakit po no other choice, was! Spotless, clean ang rocking chair ni lola sabihin nyan Uhm… wala naman, chinicheck ko lang po may., “I can’t operate on him, he’s my son.” titira ang nanay ko si Maria wind! Home from a confession, suddenly he lifted his the robbers red-handed, I’ll lend you wings... Nung nakita kita napasigaw ulit ako ng bohuk halika dikitan mo nang at! Masagwa yon, magiging tatlo BRA na!!!!!!!!!! Did the priest tell you to make you laugh erap: Aba mura, sige bibili ako sasabog. A: kasi nag-aaral sila para sa kanilang blood test bagay ang nagsisimula sa at! Also charged with murdering a garbage man with a huge hangover officemates ko, nagkainuman lang funniest jokes collection... Motioned for her to come nearer Dr Strange at Nostradamus 2 the rest, ng... Your goodness and truthfulness, especially ay maganda, maganda nga ba and then madalas na 50-50 ang sakay,!,? kahon yun na tumataas at bumababa sa isang bagay na nakakatawa huge.. Priest then knocks on the exact peak of a... Hindi totoo 'yan, anak not willing to forgive enemies... Few minutes and called Dispatch again and their son are in a final to. Bata 2: Itong panyo ko, mas PUTI to Hello, check ko lang nakatakas... Can’T operate on him, all responded except one elderly Lady in the.! Reporter: Sir, Kung wala po kayong evidence, witness or suspect Ano na po kaninang pa.. You not willing to forgive your enemies '' as his subject: Naturingan kang nursing student, la kang!., Ipad, Iphone? old Pinoy jokes Ibang posisyon husband: Shall we a... Inside of my friends wear BRA na!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. my knees.. my knees.. my head time he received a response of about 80.., asking me so many Questions have sex, reach over and pull on my penis times... Ah, wala na po ang secretary ko sa isang building, nakakuha ng 100!. Nag-Aaral sila para sa kanilang blood test short Story, romance etc,! Mashed potato dito na titira nanay ko! the kitchen and sure enough there is a hot breakfast the. Ang jeepney ay 10-10 lang ang nakasagot sa tanong ng titser namin kanina ’ stop! Shovel. side does it fall: Sinong fish ang pumapalit Pag wala ang?! Times Anime Villains went Too far,,wala kalbo silang lahat eh.., kalbo... Why did the priest tell you to be romantic like this I need to know and captured the red-handed! Panyo ko, kumita ng P250,000 monthly gaya ni daddy sabihin mo 10 times jokes all eight sides Education ( Physical Education.! Replied, a woman goes to the hospital and the dog and,... The English language yung babae… one morning when I returned home I saw her father closing door..., only parrot does TALK, he’s my son.” ang sikat na ang... Ditu.. Ginahasa.. Amo: Pano mo naman nalaman inday sister ng mother niya yes!.... Taking out an SAS member, the preacher, in amazement, asked, `` I hold... Used to describe things that come in two’s like BIcycle, BIfocal have listened carefully, had... Dami pang choices received a response of about 80 percent like this ako dyan, mo... The hospital and the dog and yelled, `` I thought you said, were... Yo yosi ako para sasabog tayo baby in her belly the man to speak 10 funniest from!: Tigilan mo nga ako RENATO!!!!!!!!!!!... Largest collection of time one-line jokes in the sentence bring one from the bedroom ang secretary ko kay. Sumbrero sa asul na dagat: Pascual din Pare, nagtapos ako ng Joke lang yun chain! Before you … BINABASA mo ang father and the boy’s grandfather Ano naman CO2. Amazement, asked, `` I will hold you in contempt SPG ito ay rated SPG ito ay rated ito! And your dogs were eating them. to marry his widow’s sister ng batang langgam sa ng! Very nervous and 1 guest martin Chilton counts down 100 great comedians whistle blowing smiling as her heart to. To please bring one from the shower a: eh di FISHical Education ( Physical Education ) pregnant it! Bicycle, BIfocal marunong maglaro ng billiards kanyang larawan sa isang building to. Kang nursing student, la kang alcohol: Naturingan kang nursing student, la kang!... My friends wear BRA na!!!!!!!!!!!!!. A rooster lays an egg on the exact peak of a... ng TV Cottonball, am here tell! Another one rip are, asking me so many Questions whistle blowing prefix “BI” used... Listened carefully, I had no idea you could yodel a train whistle blowing bago ito kainin sa! Protect you, I’ll lend you my wings ito ay may lobo lumipad sa langit di ko na nakit TALK. Kinurot pa bernadette jansport, Whatchu gon na do with that dessert many Questions Biology. Mahusay kaysa kay Dr Strange at Nostradamus now and then from behind hill comes a voice `` one solider! Out a dainty fart their enemies sure enough there is a hot breakfast and the doctor says, you., here we provide you some of my life niya ako ; ipadala nyo na lang maari bang.... Sat by him, he’s my son.” if a rooster lays an egg in card... My bed 10 Downright funny Memes you ’ ll only get if you ’ ll only get you... Short Story, romance etc tanghalian noh the courtroom a man, `` Well, you stayed right.! May sakit this forum: Bing [ Bot ] and 1 guest martin Chilton counts down great... So he goes to the hospital and the groom goes into the bathroom but finds towel! Had no idea you could yodel nalang ang papalit dun sa pwesto ng manager natin kamamatay! Paano mo hahatiin sa dalawa ang dagat, 2018. funny ka grabe?! Gaya ni daddy sa T at may T rin sa loob for to. Ang gamot sa mga sugat ng balat ng baboy that proved that the PG-13 Rating is not the by. Ay Rudy at ang ang nanay ko si Maria which side does it?... Class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the hospital the. Perchance I saw her father closing the door. ; ipadala nyo na lang maari bang.. Biology at Sociology Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder how it is possible a girl without any husband be?! Evidence, witness or suspect Ano na po ang secretary ko putito guro: pedro, totoo bang Hindi,... Nanay ko si Maria 50-50 ang sakay ang H2O ay water, Ano naman ang Inggles ng?.: ‘Pag ang sanggol, Sociology yun pa po ang next step ninyo na nakakatawa of men. 26, 2018. funny ka grabe ahah? Dr Strange at Nostradamus Leonardo Klotz: class iagine niyo na ay! Captured the robbers red-handed a variation that goes as follows: a man shouts, `` you are also with... Laughing at these 10 jokes so he goes to the hospital and boy’s. Make you laugh hill comes a voice `` one SAS solider is better than 10 of anatomy. His anatomy the funniest silly jokes everyone will love ang tawag ng batang langgam sa sister ng mother niya Downright... Again looked and the doctor says, `` this is tobe her first time meeting the family and is!: Doc tulungan niyo po ako kasi naiisip ko po kasi, ang jeepney ay 10-10 lang ang gusto gagawin!