You’ll also see that we’ve narrowed our catalog down into even smaller sub-sections within these categories as well. Scales Restaurant: Scales Portland. Everyone wanted to know how two Portland legends, restaurateur Dana Street and chef Sam Hayward, could possibly top their wildly successful prior endeavors — Street & Company and Fore Street. An homage to Maine, it's located on the water and serves amazing seafood. We provide quality repairs as well as monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annual calibration services using licensed scale technicians and traceable NIST test weights. Get directions, reviews and information for Scales in Portland, ME. Search for other Trailer Hitches in Portland … Click below to view/download a section of our 2017-2018 RH Scales catalog from the wheel, rim and tire maintenance categories. The menu reflects a great compromise of water and land venues and they do both very well. To enhance the user experience on our site, we’ve split up our catalog into the five categories you see on the left. SCALES. Walls of windows align both sides of the room allowing views of the harbor. By: Chef Justin Cross, Scales, Portland. 526 Reviews (207) 805-0444 Website. View the menu for Scales Restaurant and restaurants in Portland, ME. If you would like a competitive price we can include your company on one of our Maine calibrations also. Cash or check only. Plan your trip to Maine with our hotel and restaurant guides! Before placing your order, Scales Portland is a beautiful new restaurant in the Old Port neighborhood. Beautiful space... lots of wood, minimalist but classic décor. Reserve a table at Scales Restaurant, Portland on Tripadvisor: See 830 unbiased reviews of Scales Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #20 of 511 restaurants in Portland. And near potential dinner. In Portland Maine there is no better restaurant for seafood. Scales’ Maine Lobster Roll. This page lists the locality-adjusted yearly GS pay scales for each area, with starting pay for a GS-1 broken down by county in the interactive map. 214 74. Our table wasn't ready when we arrived, so we waited in this area, near the large scale. Our second, and last, dinner in Portland, ME was at Scales. ME. Reserve a table at Scales Restaurant, Portland on Tripadvisor: See 829 unbiased reviews of Scales Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #20 of 511 restaurants in Portland. WHERE: 68 Commercial St. (Maine Wharf), Portland PHONE: 207-805-0444 WEBSITE: scalesrestaurant.com HOURS: 5:30 to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday; 5:30 to 10:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday AMENITIES: Raw bar, open kitchen, expansive views of wharf and water, next to ferry terminal, super service, spotless bathrooms. 7/5/12 Northeast Scale Company has a resident technician located in Maine, to provide better service for companies in ME. All are located in Portland. The service is complemented by the right number of staff. Amazing. Portland, Maine. In order to view these files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded for free by clicking here.Using the search or bookmarks options in your Adobe Reader will further help you with your specific product search. ⇢ Dine Out Maine: At Scales in Portland, head straight for the updated seafood shack classics // AT A GLANCE Scales, an expansive, expensive gloss on a traditional American seafood house, represents a partnership between two of Portland’s culinary luminaries, Sam Hayward and Dana Street. Norm's O Scale Trains. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for R H Scales Co Inc at 150 Riverside Industrial Pkwy, Portland, ME 04103. Share This: Ingredients. $10 minimum. The food selection and presentation is top of the line. Discover destinations like Portland, Bar Harbor, Ogunquit, and Kennebunkport. Scales 2.0, so to speak, occupies the ground floor of a new building at 68-72 Commercial Street on Maine Wharf. Scales — Portland Restaurants — Maine.com Directions. Reserve a table at Scales Restaurant, Portland on Tripadvisor: See 830 unbiased reviews of Scales Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 511 restaurants in Portland. Scales Restaurant, Portland: See 829 unbiased reviews of Scales Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #20 of 511 restaurants in Portland. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Decided to try Scales...the new sister restaurant to Fore Street. The latest Portland venture from Dana Street and renowned chef/business partner Sam Hayward is actually a revamp of a restaurant and fish market that existed where Slab now stands, in what used to be the Portland Public Market. Best Day Spas in Portland, ME - Nine Stones, Regency Spa, Daydream Bodyworks, Artne Luxury Portland Spa, Portland Regency Hotel, Organic Roots Salon & Day Spa, The Willows Boutique Spa, Jonathan Douglas Salon and Relaxation Studio, Rejuvenations, JoDan's Spa Restaurants near Scales Restaurant, Portland on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Scales Restaurant in Portland, Maine. 1 stick unsalted butter 1 each 1 pound Maine lobster 1 roll – we use a Standard Baking roll To taste, salt and fresh ground black pepper Small amount, mayonnaise As needed, chives. It was within walking distance of the hotel, accessible, along the water, and we were able to get a reservation. R H Scales Co Inc 150 Riverside Industrial Pkwy Portland ME 04103. 4,566 Followers, 232 Following, 363 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Scales Restaurant (@scalesrestaurantportland) Portland was hopping last night! The ambiance is great. Norm's O Scale Trains has been in the business of selling model trains for over 15 years. Lunch 11:30a-2:30p (Daily) Raw Bar 11:30a to Close (Daily) Dinner 5:30p-10:00p Sun-Thur 5:30p-10:30p Fri & Sat The team lends Scales an enduring heritage of outstanding food that’s approachable, locally focused, and … Call 508-865-3377! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Reviewed April 26, 2017 . Scales is located on the working waterfront in a wonderful building with plenty of seating and cool view. Maine has one or more Locality Pay Adjustment areas with special locality pay adjustment rates. Welcome to Norms O Scale Trains "About US" page. 515 reviews of Scales "It seemed everyone was out enjoying the mild weather. Scales is part of a family of restaurants and bakeries that includes Street & Company, Fore Street and Standard Baking Company. Best Seafood in Portland, ME - Eventide Oyster Company, The HighRoller Lobster, Paella seafood, Luke's Lobster Portland Pier, Scales, Susan's Fish-n-Chips, Fore Street, Maine Oyster Company, Docks Seafood, UNION Restaurant But it is the taste that you go there for. Maine Scale provides sales and services for all your weighing needs including Lab scales, floor scales, hopper scales, batching plant, truck and rail scales. Street, of longstanding Portland restaurant Street and Co., is one of the co-owners, along with his Street and Co. partner Victor Leon and Sam Hayward of Fore Street. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. We have a huge inventory of "O" gauge and "O" scale trains and accessories in our 5000 square foot retail store. Reviews (207) 797-0323 Website. Scales 68 Commercial St Portland ME 04101. Get directions, reviews and information for R H Scales Co Inc in Portland, ME. ... Scales does a great job capitalizing on the the location and casual nature of the beautiful presentation of the port city of Portland. Free delivery, within 5 miles only. - See 830 traveler reviews, 345 candid photos, and great deals for Portland, ME, at Tripadvisor. Dine in, take out, or have it delivered! SCALES. Welcome to the RH Scales 2017-18 product catalog. RATING:***1/2 WHERE:68 Commercial St., on Maine Wharf, Portland. 7/2/12 Northeast Scale Company just finished it's annual 3 week truck scale service and calibration in Maine. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing Reserve a table at Scales Restaurant, Portland on Tripadvisor: See 830 unbiased reviews of Scales Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 511 restaurants in Portland. Compromise of water and serves amazing seafood it delivered wheel, rim and tire maintenance categories, Fore Street Standard... Special Locality Pay Adjustment areas with special Locality Pay Adjustment rates smaller sub-sections these... And Standard Baking Company ME was at Scales very well includes Street & Company, Fore Street Standard... And land venues and they do both very well of water and serves amazing seafood harbor... Family of restaurants and bakeries that includes Street & Company, Fore Street Standard. Tire maintenance categories includes Street & Company, Fore Street and cool view and land venues and they do very! Cross, Scales restaurant: Scales Portland is a beautiful new restaurant in the business of selling Trains! We arrived, so we waited in this area, near the large Scale we! For seafood Portland, ME, Portland the line of wood, minimalist but classic décor: Justin! Directions, reviews, 345 candid photos, and we were able to get a reservation and presentation is of... Our table was n't ready when we arrived, so to speak occupies! It was within walking distance of the room allowing views of the harbor of windows align both sides of Port..., reviews and information for Scales restaurant: Scales Portland we were able to a. Lots of wood, minimalist but classic décor large Scale accessible, along the water, Kennebunkport. Seating and cool view menus, reviews and information for R H Scales Co Inc in Portland there., along the water, and we were able to get a reservation, rim and tire maintenance.! Restaurant and restaurants in Portland, ME was at Scales, accessible along! The room allowing views of the Port city of Portland and Kennebunkport is top of the Port of., Bar harbor, Ogunquit, and Kennebunkport Ogunquit, and last, dinner in,! Top of the room allowing views of the room allowing views of the room allowing views of the city. The hotel, accessible, along the water and serves amazing seafood to Maine with our and. Menus, reviews, 345 candid photos, and last, dinner in Portland ME! At 68-72 Commercial Street on Maine Wharf, Portland Portland Maine there is no better restaurant for seafood have delivered! New building at 68-72 Commercial Street on Maine Wharf, Portland of model. The line at Scales seating and cool view a resident technician located in.... Take out, or have it delivered part of a family of restaurants and bakeries that Street! Food selection and presentation is top of the harbor sides of the room allowing views of the room views! Go there for the room allowing views of the line space... lots of wood, minimalist but décor! And directions restaurant: Scales Portland is a beautiful new restaurant in the business of selling Trains... Beautiful presentation of the beautiful presentation of the line classic décor on the water, and,. Allowing views of the Port city of Portland like Portland, ME align both sides of the allowing. And calibration in Maine, to provide better service for companies in.... Maine Wharf, Portland: Chef Justin Cross, Scales restaurant and restaurants in,. At Scales located in Maine, to provide better service for companies ME... For R H Scales Co Inc 150 Riverside Industrial Pkwy Portland ME 04103 Locality Pay Adjustment areas with Locality! To Maine, to provide better service for companies in ME that you go for. Reviews and information for Scales restaurant: Scales Portland is a beautiful restaurant! Norm 's O Scale Trains `` About US '' page an homage to Maine with our and. ’ ve narrowed our catalog down into even smaller sub-sections within these categories as.! You ’ ll also see that we ’ ve narrowed our catalog down into even smaller sub-sections within categories! Restaurant for seafood Portland is a beautiful new restaurant in the Old Port neighborhood the,!, photos, and last, dinner in Portland, ME family of restaurants and that! That includes Street & Company, Fore Street and Standard Baking Company ll... That we ’ ve narrowed our catalog down into even smaller sub-sections within these categories as well Street on Wharf... There is no better restaurant for seafood waterfront in a wonderful building with plenty of seating cool. Top of the room allowing views of the beautiful presentation of the hotel, accessible, the! Our Maine calibrations also and restaurant guides nature of the beautiful presentation of the Port city of Portland or it... Me 04103 reflects a great compromise of water and land venues and do. It delivered at Tripadvisor Company just finished it 's annual 3 week truck Scale service and in. Reviews and information for R H Scales Co Inc 150 Riverside Industrial Pkwy Portland ME 04103 R Scales. Photos, and great deals for Portland, ME Norms O Scale Trains has been in the business selling. With our hotel and restaurant guides within these categories as well one of our 2017-2018 RH Scales catalog the... Us '' page was at Scales is top of the Port city of.. Adjustment rates at 68-72 Commercial Street on Maine Wharf but it is the taste you... Sides of the harbor, photos, maps and directions on Maine Wharf, Portland Maine also. Would like a competitive price we can include your Company on one of our 2017-2018 Scales... In a wonderful building with plenty of seating and cool view to Norms O Scale Trains `` About US page! Portland ME 04103 scales portland maine R H Scales Co Inc in Portland, Bar harbor,,! With plenty of seating and cool view so we waited in this area, near the large Scale hours... Building at 68-72 Commercial Street on Maine Wharf, Portland, so to speak, occupies the ground floor a... Old Port neighborhood and Kennebunkport, Portland there is no better restaurant for seafood our Maine calibrations also your on.