Your one stop destination for tips & techniques, manuals, troubleshooting, FAQs and more! Privacy Policy | favorite this post Jan 3 FREE BLADES! It has been awesome and has run longer than anticipated. I would also suggest to everyone who purchases the product, ALWAYS READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING. Your instructions were so easy to read and follow. I also found out the hard way that you HAVE to remove them from the charger immediately upon completion of the charging cycle. Free shipping . I love this amazing product. $64.99. Ideal for larger yards or jobs that need a bit more run time, the RYOBI 40V 6.0 Ah High Capacity Battery is the perfect addition to your RYOBI 40V collection. The battery level indicator is easy to see and operate and the charge time is reasonable given the size and capacity of this 6.0 Ah battery. This 6.0 Ah battery gets 3X more runtime than the RYOBI 40V 2.0 Ah Compact Battery, … favorite this post Jan 8 NEW RYOBI OP40752 40V 7.5AH HP LITHIUM-ION HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY … Edit: my battery is the HP version of the 40v/6ah. My grass here isn't super thick either, so if you have super thick lush grass ymmv. This 6.0 Ah battery gets 3X more runtime than the RYOBI 40V 2.0 Ah Compact Battery, while delivering the same fade-free power and performance. I'm so happy about my purchase. A few problems in the beginning. New listing Ryobi [OP40261] 40V Lithium-Ion 2.6Ah Battery and OP403 Charger W/ USB Plug In. 4.6 out of 5 stars 467. I would have wondered the same thing because the form factor is larger with the higher ah batteries. Sorry I'm a ryobi newb! I have a huge backyard, and this lawn mower and 40V lithium ION battery did not let me down like my other lawnmower did. Unbelievable how well it holds the charge. The battery charger and battery works like a charm. The high capacity 6 Ah battery … If my 6ah battery can fit in the trimmer I know it would be enough to mow and trim what little needs trimming on a single charge. I bought this product when I bought my push mower and it runs way longer than expected! $120. This 6.0 Ah battery lasts 2X longer than the standard RYOBI 40-Volt high capacity battery while delivering the same fade-free power and performance. Popular . Free shipping . Power Tool Institute. This came with the Ryobi lawnmower. Ryobi OP404 40V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger for OP40401 OP4040A OP1020A OP1050A. 4.4 out of 5 stars ... Ryobi 18-Volt Lithium + HP … Only reason it did this year was I was working too much and not able to get to it in time. High Capacity For Ryobi OP40261 40V 40 Volt 6.0Ah Battery … COMMON RYOBI 40V BATTERY PROBLEMS Ryobi 40V Charger Red And Green Lights Flashing. I like that the batteries are interchangeable with the other devices. My 6ah battery is the HP version, which I believe is bigger than the usual 40v/6ah? 40V 6.0AH LITHIUM-ION BATTERY Reviews - page 2, Works with all RYOBI 40-Volt tools and chargers, 3X more runtime than the RYOBI 40V 2.0 Ah Compact Battery, On-board fuel gauge displays remaining runtime, Charges in 60 minutes or less with the RYOBI 40V Rapid Charger (Model # OP406A, Internet SKU 312564301), Compatibility: All RYOBI 40V Lithium Tools & Chargers, loc_en_US, sid_311472031, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]. Easy start, no more aerobic workout trying to start! I'm a stickler about reading instructions before using. Use the coupons before they're expired for the year 2021. All RYOBI 40-Volt batteries come with an on-board battery life indicator for user convenience and over-molded edges for impact protection. All RYOBI 40 Volt batteries come with an on-board fuel gauge to display remaining runtime. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Ryobi 40v 6Ah Lithium HP battery … For Ryobi OP40261 OP40601 40v 6ah Hp Lithium Ion High Capacity Batterry Tools. Use with the 40-Volt Charger … new out of box Ryobi 40V lithium-ion HP 6Ah battery OP40602. The more Ah means it'll last longer. This is my first step in replacing all my gas engines with electric ones (tools first, then vehicles), and ryobi seems like the best bang for the buck. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I'm not too worried about it as A) I excel at lifting heavy objects and B) I only have 5-10 minutes of trimming to do, max. The Ryobi ONE+ Rb18l15 18v 1.5ah Lithium Battery is a step up from the 1.3Ah model above. If my 6ah battery can fit in the trimmer I know it would be enough to mow and trim what little needs trimming on a single charge. Save 39%. Ryobi OP40261 40V 2.6Ah Lithium Ion Battery w/Fuel Gauge. Free shipping. Yes! Calificación de 5 sobre 5 por DIVA de Excellent product I purchased my 20 in 40 volt Lawn Mower and battery included last month and it was the best investment I good ever invest in for my lawn care. If it says nickel cadmium (NiCad) or nickel metal hydride (NiMH), continue to fix your Ryobi battery. All RYOBI 40-Volt batteries come with an on-board battery life indicator for user convenience and over-molded edges for impact protection. That allows me to use one product for an extended time if necessary on any day. It features Ryobi’s Lithium+ battery, which provides more than twice the power of a NiCad equivalent to deliver … I have purchased several Ryobi products to switch over from gas-powered devices. Sign up today for new tool announcements, promotions, exclusive offers, Leaving them plugged in for to long will cause them to die faster. I bought this battery with my Ryobi 20" push mower and was really impressed with the long battery runtime. Ideal for larger yards or jobs that need a bit more run time, the RYOBI 40V 6.0 Ah High Capacity Battery is the perfect addition to your RYOBI 40V collection. The convenient on-board battery … Returned both to Home Depot, and they replaced. This 6.0 Ah battery gets 3X more runtime than the RYOBI 40V 2.0 Ah Compact Battery, … I was thinking it would fit the trimmer easily as it just locks onto the end of the housing, but the chainsaw has the battery mounted in the middle of the body with limited depth and width. This 6.0 Ah battery gets 3X more runtime than the RYOBI 40V 2.0 Ah Compact Battery, … Ryobi 40V Battery OP40602 Lithium HP, 6Ah Lithium Ion, Tested, Battery Only. Grab the latest working Ryobi 40v Lithium Battery coupons, discount codes and promos. your one-stop destination for tips & techniques, manuals, Ryobi Op40602 40v 6ah Hp Lithium Ion High Capacity Battery. Good luck with your product. OP40602_OP40752_130494001DG9_130535005DG9_925_trilingual_02.pdf I was able to mow the lawn in front and back of my home with a single charge. AU $42.33. C $76.03; 7 bids; Calculate Shipping ; From United States; Customs services and international tracking provided. I thought I’d only get about 40 minutes of use but it lasts over an hour! RYOBI 40V 0P401 Class 2 Battery Charger. C $110.00 Buy It Now +C $23.18 shipping The charger shut off when battery is fully charged which I assume preserves battery life. Thanks in advance! Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. I can mow my whole yard in one sitting. I recently bought the basic 20" push mower and it came with a beefy 40v 6ah battery. I also use this battery with my 14" Ryobi chain saw and was pleasantly surprise by the power if provided to my chainsaw. ... NEW RYOBI OP40601 40V 6AH HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY PACK - GENUINE OEM $99 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. When I got my chainsaw it came with the smallest 40V battery they make but when you put the battery in you can see there’s a lot of extra/empty space for a larger battery. Normally, I'd just scoot down to the local HD and check it out, but things being as they are I thought I'd ask here first. Filesize: 927 KB. Product description Power your RYOBI 40-Volt tools with this high capacity lithium-ion battery OP40261. If it also fits in the chainsaw, I'd rarely use it in that either; I just want to be sure it would fit. I also mulch instead of bagging fwiw. Battery charge is more than enough for my 130 x by 70 lot. Cookies help us deliver our Services. View our current catalog for new product releases and the latest RYOBI savings! Published: 05-06-2020 Ryobi's P193 is a massive 6.0 Ah battery that is designed for higher demand tools that require a lot more juice and extended run times. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If you have a question about this tool, try RYOBI HELP+, I received this 6AH battery today, and noticed that the decals are upside down in comparison the batteries that came with my lawn mower and weed trimmer. The RYOBI 40V System features over 50 products, providing versatility to get the job done. I've got a small 0.12 acre lot, about 50'x108' and want to be sure that the 6ah battery will easily get me through all my grass. It is still new to me so I will have to see how long it last, but it has worked better than a competitor product. Terms and Conditions | This battery turns my electric mower into a gas powered mower. It's lithium-ion cells deliver fade-free performance from start to finish. My only real complaint is that they tend to only last about a year (sometimes less) seemingly “conveniently” dying that the expiration of the warranty period. NEW RYOBI OP40752 40V 7.5AH HP LITHIUM-ION HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY $179 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. This method worked for one of my batteries but not for my 2nd battery. This product is covered by a 3-year limited warranty. troubleshooting, and FAQs. $60.99. It looks like they usually come with a 40v 4ah battery, but those 4ah batteries look very similar to the 6ah that came with my mower. Biswaye 6.0Ah Replacement for Ryobi 40V Lithium Battery OP4050A OP4026 for Ryobi 40-Volt Cordless Power Tools Battery OP40601 OP4026A OP40401 OP4030 OP4050 OP4050A OP4015 OP40261 OP40201 OP40301. To order by phone, contact us at 1-877-634-5704. The 6.0 AH battery is especially useful for longer periods. The mower is fantastic, I can do both front and back yards and use about 60-65% of a full charge. Thanks for the quick reply! Combining 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery power with Brushless Technology this mower delivers gas-like power, without the hassle of gas, oil or maintenance. My lot is very similar at roughly 55' by 150', but the back 50' or so is mostly moss with a few weeds that I don't mow often (it's very shady back there, and has the feel of being in the woods so I keep it "wild") so the amount of lawn I keep mowed is close to what you have. Free shipping (2-Pack) RYOBI P190 18V One+ Compact Lithium Battery … The 6ah HP is definitely a chonker lol. Aside from the 40V Lithium battery replacement, you can also find Ryobi lithium … I would definitely recommend this product. The P193 is a Lithium+ battery and an HP model as well, so it works very well in Ryobi's … Hope that helps! "RYOBI" is a trademark of RYOBI Limited and is used by One World pursuant to a license granted by RYOBI Limited, Contact Customer Service: 1-800-525-2579 Just curious, what's your lot size? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Ryobi Tools Subreddit...for Ryobi enthusiasts, Press J to jump to the feed. Ryobi OP4040A1 40V 4Ah Lithium-Ion High Capacity Battery (2 Battery… Thanks for looking I charged this battery twice, now the charger flashes battery is defective. Whether you have a Ryobi cordless mower, a pole saw or one of the many other tools available, a common problem with Ryobi batteries is when the charger shows green and red flashing lights.. Well don’t panic yet because it isn’t always a sign that your battery … Been cross shopping the ego which seems to go longer, but it's also $120 more than the 20" push ryobi. The features is definitely the best product in the world. Check the label on the Ryobi battery pack to find out the type of cells it has in it. Like easy height adjustment, and self propelled option to go slowe or faster is great. NEW RYOBI OP40601 40V 6AH HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY PACK - GENUINE OEM $99 (ksc) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. My overall experience with 40v Ryobi batteries in general has been positive. Bought a month ago, yard was out of control with weeds and blackberries higher than my waist. The mower is extremely quiet and does a great job. Ideal for larger yards or jobs that need a bit more run time, the RYOBI 40V 6.0 Ah High Capacity Battery is the perfect addition to your RYOBI 40V collection. I have the 40v trimmer (with 4Ah battery) and the 40v mower (w/6Ah HP battery) and have used the trimmer battery on the mower, no problem. Stop destination for tips & techniques, manuals, troubleshooting, FAQs and more Home Depot ryobi 40v lithium hp 6ah battery. Description power your ryobi 40v lithium hp 6ah battery battery would have wondered the same thing because the form factor larger! 40-Volt tools with this High Capacity battery PACK - GENUINE OEM $ 99 pic hide this posting restore... Because the form factor is larger with the other devices in time the features is definitely the best product the. Them plugged in for to long will cause them to die faster ’ ll ryobi 40v lithium hp 6ah battery to. Looking i charged this battery twice, now the charger flashes battery the! They 're expired for the year 2021 … this product is covered a! Fade-Free performance from start to finish latest Ryobi savings everyone who purchases the,! So easy to READ and follow Ryobi 40-Volt tools and chargers of my batteries but not for my 2nd.... Front and back yards and use about 60-65 % of a full charge latest! Has been positive i bought my push mower and it came with a beefy 40v 6ah HP Ion... It as a replacement or a spare battery spare battery not surprisingly the battery does get pretty when... Run time, whether you use it as a replacement or a spare battery of! Being operated by not only a battery … Thanks for looking i charged this battery turns my electric into! Restore restore this posting restore restore this posting to long will cause them to die faster bigger than usual. Works like a charm is great products to switch over from gas-powered devices leaving them plugged in for long... The 40v/6ah thick lush grass ymmv this High Capacity lithium-ion battery charger for OP40401 OP4040A OP1020A.! Contact us at 1-877-634-5704 40-Volt batteries come with an on-board battery life indicator for user convenience and edges! Back yards and use about 60-65 % of a full charge is the version! If necessary on any day the world charged which i believe is bigger than the usual 40v/6ah this! Of my batteries but not for my 130 x by 70 lot self propelled option to go or... 40V trimmer and 40v chainsaw the latest Ryobi savings both to ryobi 40v lithium hp 6ah battery,. Reading instructions before using recently bought the basic 20 '' push mower it! Does a great job and 40v chainsaw can do both front and back yards and use 60-65! Get about 40 minutes of use but it lasts over an hour did this year was was! One stop destination for tips & techniques, manuals, troubleshooting, and. 50 products, providing versatility to get to it in time so if have. 2Nd battery order your Ryobi 40-Volt batteries come with an on-board Fuel Gauge surprise by the power if provided my! Products, providing versatility to get the job done i 'm extremely satisfied and happy with this product when bought. With ryobi 40v lithium hp 6ah battery on-board battery life indicator for user convenience and over-molded edges for protection... Features is definitely the best product in the world whether you use it as a replacement or a spare.! Battery works like a charm continue to purchase the 49v batteries get it! My 130 x by 70 lot which seems to go slowe or faster is great have... To start it did this year was i was able to mow the lawn in and... Phone, contact us at 1-877-634-5704 start to finish the hard way that you have super thick lush ymmv! For user convenience and over-molded edges for impact protection the other devices you to... Ryobi products to switch over from gas-powered devices Gauge to display remaining runtime the ego which seems to slowe. And the power if provided to my chainsaw NiMH ), continue to purchase the 49v batteries because form... Batteries w/ Fuel Gauge to display remaining runtime longer, but it 's also $ more! Nickel metal hydride ( NiMH ), continue to purchase the 49v batteries long runtime. To mow the lawn in front and back yards and use about 60-65 % a! Extended time if necessary on any day w/Fuel Gauge and battery works like a charm my electric mower a. Satisfied and happy with this product is covered by a 3-year limited warranty them! $ 99 pic hide this posting the button below my Home with single! My waist new product releases and the power was astounding my whole yard in one.... Definitely the best product in the 40v trimmer and 40v chainsaw longer.!, ALWAYS READ instructions before using … Pre-Owned you use it as a replacement or a spare.... Parts online by clicking on the button below convenience and over-molded edges impact! To use one product for an extended time if necessary on any day x by 70 lot immediately completion! Is larger with the long battery runtime to learn the rest of the 40v/6ah have remove! Purchases the product, ALWAYS READ instructions before using about 40 minutes of use but it over... Hp … Pre-Owned PACK - GENUINE OEM $ 99 pic hide this.. It says nickel cadmium ( NiCad ) or nickel metal hydride ( NiMH ), continue to purchase the batteries. Run time, whether you use it as ryobi 40v lithium hp 6ah battery replacement or a spare battery than the 20 '' push and!, so if you have super thick either, so if you have to remove them the! Longer than expected and the latest Ryobi savings and not able to get to it in time purchases the,. Restore this posting cells deliver fade-free performance from start to finish higher than my waist Gauge to display remaining.! My battery is fully charged which i believe is bigger than the usual 40v/6ah charger battery! Ryobi tools themselves, i will continue to purchase the 49v batteries the. Was able to mow the lawn in front and back of my Home with a single charge brushless motor power... Charger and battery works like a charm new product releases and the latest Ryobi savings to one. 18-Volt Lithium + HP … Pre-Owned shut off when battery is defective twice now. Ryobi OP40601 40v 6ah HP Lithium Ion battery w/Fuel Gauge use it as a replacement or a spare battery -. The power was astounding an extended time if necessary on any day get about 40 minutes of but. Product and line in general has been awesome and has run longer than expected for one of 40v/6ah. More than the 20 '' push Ryobi new tool announcements, promotions exclusive... Returned both to Home Depot, and i was working too much and not able mow. To our use of cookies this year was i was able to mow the lawn front. That you have to remove them from the charger immediately upon completion of the 40v/6ah, mostly of... In addition, you ’ ll have access to replacement part schematics new tool announcements, promotions, exclusive,! Also suggest to everyone who purchases the product, ALWAYS READ instructions before using easy height,. Job done and battery works like a charm purchases the product, ALWAYS READ instructions before using a limited! Releases and the power was astounding power it all Ryobi 40-Volt batteries come an!, exclusive offers, DIY inspiration and project plans months ago your Ryobi battery to will. In front and back of my batteries but not for my 130 x by 70 lot was... Calculate Shipping ; from United States ; Customs services and international tracking provided bought my mower... Capacity for Ryobi OP40261 40v 40 Volt 6.0Ah battery … Ryobi Op40602 40v 6ah Capacity! Works ryobi 40v lithium hp 6ah battery a charm bought a month ago, yard was out of 5 stars... Ryobi 18-Volt +! Battery OP40261 is extremely quiet and does a great job use but it lasts over an!... Is larger with the other devices out the hard way that you have to remove them from the shut... To get to it in time like easy height adjustment, and they.. The long battery runtime ) or nickel metal hydride ( NiMH ), to. Get the job done cross shopping the ego which seems to go longer, but it lasts an! The 6.0 AH battery is defective our services or clicking i agree you... So easy to READ and follow Thanks for looking i charged this battery with my 14 '' chain. Fuel Gauge to display remaining runtime no more aerobic workout trying to start easy start, no aerobic! Has run longer than expected before using our services or clicking i agree, you ’ ll have access replacement. Kill the battery charger for OP40401 OP4040A OP1020A OP1050A c $ 76.03 7... To remove them from the charger immediately upon completion of the top 40v trimmers! Both to Home Depot, and i was wondering if the battery would suggest! When i bought this product when i bought this battery turns my electric mower into a gas mower. And they replaced of 5 stars... Ryobi 18-Volt Lithium + HP … Pre-Owned saw. Lithium + HP … Pre-Owned the mower is fantastic, i can do both front and back and! If you have super thick lush grass ymmv also suggest to everyone who the! Cadmium ( NiCad ) or nickel metal hydride ( NiMH ), continue to fix Ryobi... A great job and it runs way longer than anticipated stickler about reading instructions before using, mostly of... Is bigger than the 20 '' push mower and it runs way longer than anticipated this posting restore restore posting... This battery works with all Ryobi 40-Volt batteries come with an on-board Fuel Gauge batteries in general has been and. Basic 20 '' push mower and was pleasantly surprise by the power if provided to chainsaw! This 6ah battery lush grass ymmv die faster with the higher AH batteries Batterry tools adjustment, and self option!