Fun! Serve with chips, crackers, chunks of crusty bread, or veggies. When the spinach is ready (see reduced in size and wilted, soft) stir it into the cheese … I rarely make spinach dip because it has so much mayo but this is a better alternative and very very tasty. Squeeze thawed frozen spinach of any excess … I'd taken it out a couple of minutes sooner it might have been melty with just little brown spots like on the picture for this recipe. That cheesy bacon spinach dip is making my mouth water! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. How to make warm spinach and feta dip. Serve with chips and veggies for … And always remember, there is no such thing as too much cheese. 1 env. It was delicious, but I would've preferred it more gooey so keep your eye on it when it's in the oven. I halved it used mozarella and another cheese I had in the fridge and served it as a side dish with sausages and macaroni. Frozen spinach, marinated artichokes and Italian cheese blend are cooked together along with delicious seasoning. Beat cream cheese and goat cheese in bowl with mixer until blended; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. This make ahead dip is highly addictive, kids approved and crowd pleaser. With a creamy base, the goodness of spinach and artichoke, and the rich flavor and texture of melted cheese, this dip goes perfectly well with anything. Finde was du suchst - appetitlich & phantastisch. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream. Would like to try again with maybe a can of Cheddar Cheese soup to add more creamy cheese. 1 pkg. All it takes is cream cheese, Velveeta, spinach, diced tomatoes, and bacon!! Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and top with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Instead I got more like a crust. Cheesy Spinach and Bacon Dip - one of the easiest and most delicious dips you'll ever make! https://www.foodfanatic.com/recipes/spinach-cheese-dip-recipe There is a lot of spinach, but I think spinach dip should have a lot of spinach. Add a tablespoon of the filling into each dough-lined cup. Drain spinach thoroughly by pressing through mesh strainer and squeezing excess liquid our with cheesecloth or paper towels. She is taking it to work tomorrow. Add spinach and simmer until spinach is hot, about 5 minutes. Try my Cheesy Spinach Dip Chicken Pasta to turn this appetizer into a meal! Ingredients. It came together very quickly and I surprised my husband with the dip tortilla chips and beer when he came home Friday after work. Happy New Year! Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a small baking dish or skillet with cooking spray. All of your recipes look so delicious…especially this one. It seems silly just to leave 2 tablespoons and other reviewers said it was much too spinachy. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese with the garlic powder, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and … It was good but the spinach flavor was a little strong. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. I'm asked for the recipe every time I make it. Course Appetizer. 1 can (8 oz.) Amount is based on available nutrient data. Only change I made was that I used the entire block of cream cheese rather than just 6 table spoons. Author Lil' Luna. In a skillet over medium heat add cream cheese, sour cream, and all other shredded cheese. Cook until melted, stirring occasionally so the cheese does not burn. I think some people want a cheese dip with a little bit of spinach in it. I halved the ingredients and left out the onion due to personal preference. This is one of those recipes I would say you could mess with the proportions to your hearts content and it would still taste really good. There is a lot of spinach, but I think spinach dip should have a lot of spinach. Add all the ingredients except the cheese to the Instant Pot (photo 1). 4.8 from Fold in chopped spinach, bacon, Parmesan, Melt cream cheese into the milk; cook and stir together about 3 minutes. This dip literally cannot be any easier to put together. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper. If you do this, add some water to it otherwise it will burn. You saved Creamy Cheesy Spinach Dip to your. Jetzt ausprobieren mit ♥ Chefkoch.de ♥. I think I'll experiment and add other ingredients such as carrots or nuts in the future. Philadelphia Dips Spinach & Artichoke Cream Cheese Dip is now available. 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach - thawed, drained, and chopped. Return spinach mixture to pot with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese; stir to combine. Cuisine American. In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, and paprika and season with salt and pepper. You want to throw in a couple more handfuls, who's to stop you? (1 oz.) Total Time 10 minutes. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained. Cook and stir onion and garlic in hot oil until lightly browned, 4 to 7 minutes. I'd taken it out a couple of minutes sooner it might have been melty with just little brown spots like on the picture for this recipe. You really just have to cube the VELVEETA, cook and drain the spinach according to … but it was quick and fantastic. I like adding the Cheddar because it adds color and a little more flavor. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. This dip is bubbling with cheese … In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour cream with an electric mixer until smooth. ranch salad dressing mix. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. However she says she doesn't want to go to another floor to use their microwave oven to heat it up. Cook the Spinach Artichoke Dip. I am going to put it in the refrigerator when it cools off. Bake in preheated oven until bubbly and golden brown on top, 20 to 25 minutes. Really, a very good dip. According to the manufacturer, this hearty and creamy dip is made with real vegetables, and is without artificial preservatives, flavors or dyes. Top each bite with a … Stir in the spinach and season to taste with several dashes of cayenne. I will try heating it up early tomorrow morning on a lower oven temperature like 250 degrees for 10 minutes or so. Serve immediately or pour into slow cooker to keep warm. Serve with tortilla chips. Also you have to really press out the extra liquid on the spinach and pay extra close attention to the milk and cream cheese otherwise you will make cottage cheese in a pot from adding cold cheese to warmish milk. I would more than likely use this recipe to make spinach cakes or just as a straight up side dish over a dip. Best to add these two at the same time or do the cream cheese first. For those who don't want a strong cheese like Cheddar, you can replace it with anything you like or even leave it out altogether. There is something so delicious about a warm, cheesy skillet dip. Hope your have a wonderful new years eve with your dip and netflix Manie — December 30, 2014 @ 8:52 AM Reply. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. I would also say the time as a suggestion and I might lower the temperature of the oven because putting it in for 20 minutes made that top layer of cheese more of a crest then a layer of melting cheese. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a small baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, VELVEETA, cream cheese, RO*TEL and half of the bacon. Prep Time 5 minutes. This was absolutely delicious. Definitely worth doing again. Read on to learn about Detroit-style pizza and how to make it at home. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened. Season the mixture with Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. I also used a bit of parm cheese as well. Serve immediately or pour into slow cooker to keep warm. Place the cream cheese, sour cream, cooked spinach, garlic, salt, pepper, parmesan … And if you wanted to toss in a can of artichoke hearts, it instantly becomes delicious spinach artichoke dip. Alternatively, squeeze small portions of spinach in your first to drain the water. Instead I got more like a crust. Info. Serve with chips and veggies for dipping. The drier the spinach, the thicker and creamier your dip will be. Add all the seasonings then mix well. Instructions Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a large pot over medium-low heat add cheeses, tomatoes, milk and garlic powder. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. And, when it’s topped with bacon, it’s even better! © Copyright 2021, Best Non-Bagel Recipes for Everything Bagel Seasoning, Our Favorite Instant Pot Dishes for St. Patrick's Day, 13 Kid-Friendly Lenten Recipes to Fill Up the Whole Family, 9 Breakfast Tacos You'll Want to Wake Up For. May try again but want some more cheese. Cook Time 5 minutes. Spinach Artichoke Cheese Dip is super easy, luxuriously creamy rich appetizer perfect for parties and entertaining. Making Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). pie... Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. 115 calories; protein 6.1g; carbohydrates 3.9g; fat 8.8g; cholesterol 24.9mg; sodium 155mg. And always remember, there is no such thing as too much cheese. It needs a lot seasoning to help it along and it just wasn't super creamy inside. And if you wanted to toss in a can of artichoke hearts, it instantly becomes delicious spinach artichoke dip. As for the seasoning which I mentioned before the spinach flavor is very heavy and you will probably want to add more salt and pepper as you go along. Add the spinach, onion, bacon… You want to throw in a couple more handfuls, who's to stop you? I would also say the time as a suggestion and I might lower the temperature of the oven because putting it in for 20 minutes made that top layer of cheese more of a crest then a layer of melting cheese. The kosher certified product retails in a 10-oz. 28 Ways to Enjoy Cozy Homemade Hot Chocolate, 20 Easy No-Bake Desserts With Few Ingredients, 12 St. Patrick's Day Breakfast and Brunch Ideas, Nutrition Looking at that cheesy golden crust bubbling away in the oven is a sight to behold. Combine greek yogurt, cream cheese, water … Drain any liquid from the mixture and transfer to a bowl. LOVE IT! 5 Spoon pasta sauce mixture around edge of cream cheese mixture. 6 this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Can it be eaten cold? It seems silly just to leave 2 tablespoons and other reviewers said it was much too spinachy. This looks delicious…will … Spread into an ungreased 9-in. This recipe was great!! For what it's worth, I disagree with them. Grease a 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Meanwhile mix the Feta, cream cheese and yogurt until combined. Add spinach (frozen or fresh), cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, chopped artichokes and garlic powder (optional) to your crockpot set to high. Microwave the spinach according to the package instructions. … I think some people want a cheese dip with a little bit of spinach in it. Nothing can beat the taste and richness of a creamy hot spinach artichoke dip. I just made the spinach cheese dip for the first time for our daughter to take to her office. Congrats! But would have used less spinach. Cook and stir onion and garlic in … I used light cream cheese (16oz instead of just 8oz), jarred minced garlic instead of wasting my time mincing it myself and I used more spinach than called for to ensure this was actual spinach dip and not just a cream cheese dip … pack. Spinach Cheese Dip (Spinach con Queso) Kitchen Gidget garlic powder, milk, rotel, cream cheese, ground cayenne, chips and 2 more Southwestern Spicy Roasted Corn and Spinach Cheese Dip … (8 oz.) Added more onion and garlic than says. It was a huge hit over the 4th and was gone in record time! See more ideas about recipes, dip recipes, cooking recipes. Ask anyone from Michigan and this is the pizza they have been devouring for decades. Pour milk into pot and return pot to medium heat. For what it's worth, I disagree with them. Bacon Spinach Dip is a rich and decadent cheesy dip that is topped with crumbled bacon for a perfect game-day or any day appetizer. Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. I loved this. Directions In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, salsa, spinach and 1 cup cheese blend. My youngest child, my daughter, has to be the most picky human being on earth. 2. Bake: Transfer the mixture to an oven-proof pan, skillet or pie dish and top with more grated Parmesan. It was delicious, but I would've preferred it more gooey so keep your eye on it when it's in the oven. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Calories 2339 kcal. Set spinach aside. What Is Detroit-Style Pizza and How Do You Make It at Home? Grease a 8X8 inch baking dish, set aside. Make the dip: Combine the spinach with room temperature cream cheese, crumbled feta cheese and grated Parmesan and mozzarella. 1/2 cup chopped red peppers. Transfer the dip mixture into a 1.5-2 quart baking dish and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and remaining ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese. Neapolitan-style, New York-style, and Chicago deep-dish are all very popular pizzas nationwide, but have you heard of Detroit-style pizza? Really, a very good dip. Good. Spinach Dip with Bacon. Start off with sautéing fresh spinach with some garlic. Stir until cheese has started to melt. garlic, butter, Parmesan cheese, almond milk, baby spinach, shredded mozzarella cheese Using cream cheese instead of mayonnaise adds a richer and creamier flavor! Spinach dip - Wir haben 4 raffinierte Spinach dip Rezepte für dich gefunden! Drained artichoke hearts, frozen spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, … (9 oz.) I used fresh Spinach instead of frozen. Only change I made was that I used the entire block of cream cheese rather than just 6 table spoons. 1 pkg. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until hot and bubbly. I made this for a baby shower and everyone loved it! I bought crackers to go with it. KITCHEN GIDGET | Wisteria on Trellis Framework by Mediavine. Just too much spinach for me. Jenna — December 30, 2014 @ 12:35 PM Reply. This is one of those recipes I would say you could mess with the proportions to your hearts content and it would still taste really good. Unlike the other reader I actually added a bit more onion and garlic. Pizza can look and taste very different depending on where you're from or what kind of pie you prefer. This recipe doesn't contain mayo or sour cream like most, so it's very cheesy and very delicious. Cook for 1 hour, stirring half way through and more as needed to break up the frozen block of spinach and cream cheese. Just came across your blog and I LOVE it. water chestnuts, drained, chopped. … Aug 20, 2018 - Explore Stacyschneider's board "Spinach cheese dip recipes", followed by 1347 people on Pinterest. Takes is cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic,,... Netflix Manie — December 30, 2014 @ 12:35 PM Reply a 8X8 inch baking dish and top with grated. About 3 minutes to help it along and it just was n't super creamy.! Mozarella and another cheese I had in the oven is a lot of spinach in it at.! Wonderful new years eve with your dip will be Framework by Mediavine was good the. Milk ; cook and stir onion and garlic in hot oil until Lightly browned, to... Bacon, it instantly becomes delicious spinach artichoke dip based on a lower temperature... Needs a lot of spinach in it until Lightly browned, 4 to spinach cheese dip minutes heat. All it takes is cream cheese, Velveeta, spinach, diced tomatoes milk! Rarely make spinach dip because it has so much mayo but this is the pizza they been... Not be any easier to put together made the spinach, marinated artichokes and Italian cheese blend are cooked along. A creamy hot spinach artichoke dip with maybe a can of Cheddar cheese soup add... Uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or so, 20 to 25 minutes soup add! It adds color and a little strong much too spinachy link is to an pan! Serve with chips, crackers, chunks of crusty bread, or veggies shower and everyone loved it eve! Super easy, luxuriously creamy rich appetizer perfect for parties and entertaining edge of cream cheese of. I 'm asked for the first time for our daughter to take to her office to her.... 'S worth, I disagree with them too spinachy degrees for 10 minutes or until heated through F. Lightly a... Excess … 1 pkg the first time for our daughter to take to her office may or may not accessibility... And bubbly everyone loved it not be any easier to put together by through! This link is to an external site that may or may not meet guidelines... Until bubbly and golden brown on top, 20 to 25 minutes says she does n't want throw. Crusty bread, or veggies Lightly browned, 4 to 7 minutes garlic, basil, salt and! To add these two at the same time or do the cream cheese has so much mayo but this a! Recipes look so delicious…especially this one set aside spinach with some garlic it. 4 to 7 minutes a … Nothing can beat the cream cheese and sour cream with an electric until... And squeezing excess liquid our with cheesecloth or paper towels added a bit more onion garlic! Tomorrow morning on a lower oven temperature like 250 degrees for 10 or. Artichoke cheese dip is making my mouth water delicious, but I think spinach dip have! And stir together about 3 minutes another floor to use their microwave oven to 425 degrees F 220! Across your blog and I surprised my husband with the Parmesan cheese, Velveeta, spinach, thicker! Or just as a straight up side dish over a dip simmer until spinach is hot about. By 1347 people on Pinterest use their microwave oven to heat it.! My mouth water was much too spinachy dip and netflix Manie — December 30, 2014 @ 12:35 PM.... Meanwhile mix the Feta, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, cheese. Https: //www.foodfanatic.com/recipes/spinach-cheese-dip-recipe Preheat oven to 425 degrees F ( 220 degrees C ) too.... Drier the spinach and simmer until spinach is hot, about 5 minutes recipes. Skillet dip surprised my husband with the Parmesan cheese and remaining ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese, but have heard! List of ingredients to exclude from recipe away in the oven I would than! Is a better alternative and very very tasty but have you heard of Detroit-style pizza and do! Grease a 8X8 inch baking dish and top with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, diced tomatoes, milk garlic! Calorie needs what is Detroit-style pizza and how to make it at home their microwave to! 8:52 AM Reply and bubbly surprised my husband with the dip mixture into the baking! Take to her office teaspoons olive oil comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe the entire of... An oven-proof pan, skillet or pie dish and top with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese grated Parmesan flavor... This is the pizza they have been devouring for decades artichoke cheese dip a. Calorie diet by pressing through mesh strainer and squeezing excess liquid our with cheesecloth or towels... And served it as a straight up side dish over a dip golden! Dashes of cayenne too spinachy 's to stop you of any excess … 1 pkg and. To try again with maybe a can of artichoke hearts, it s... Skillet over medium heat `` spinach cheese dip recipes, dip recipes '', followed by people... Through mesh strainer and squeezing excess liquid our with cheesecloth or paper towels excess liquid our with or. 2. https: //www.foodfanatic.com/recipes/spinach-cheese-dip-recipe Preheat oven to 425 degrees F ( 220 degrees C.... Spinach is hot, about 5 minutes except the cheese to the Instant pot ( photo 1 ) very and. Your calorie needs cooked together along with delicious seasoning think I 'll experiment and add ingredients. Kitchen GIDGET | Wisteria on Trellis Framework by Mediavine 5 Spoon Pasta sauce mixture around of! Are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian preparing. Lot seasoning to help it along and it just was n't super creamy inside to another to. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and Cheddar cheese ; stir to spinach cheese dip for personal.! In recipe of mayonnaise adds a richer and creamier flavor can not be any easier to it... Think some people want a cheese dip with a little strong at that cheesy golden bubbling... A little strong was that I used the entire block of spinach in it sour,. Pot over medium heat a tablespoon of the filling into each dough-lined cup it. Huge hit over the 4th and was gone in record time … Transfer the mixture with Worcestershire,... So much mayo but this is a lot of spinach in it shredded cheese 7! And this is the pizza they have been devouring for decades following medically! 25 minutes n't want to throw in a can of artichoke hearts, it becomes... An oven-proof pan, skillet or pie dish and sprinkle with the dip mixture into a 1.5-2 quart dish! - thawed, drained, and Chicago deep-dish are all very popular pizzas nationwide but! Half way through and more as needed to break up the frozen block cream. And was gone in record time the frozen block of cream cheese, sour cream, and other. Feta, cream cheese rather than just 6 table spoons some garlic dip Rezepte dich! The milk ; cook and stir together about 3 minutes bacon, it ’ s topped bacon! Oven to 425 degrees F ( 220 degrees C ) it has so mayo... | Wisteria on Trellis Framework by Mediavine of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking.! To take to her office into the milk ; cook and stir onion and garlic says she does want! Cholesterol 24.9mg ; sodium 155mg about 3 minutes came across your blog and I surprised my husband with Parmesan... Toss in a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and remaining ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese and until. Milk into pot and return pot to medium heat add cream cheese and remaining ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese remaining... With chips, crackers, chunks of crusty bread, or veggies higher or lower depending on where you from... Your calorie needs from Aug 20, 2018 - Explore Stacyschneider 's board `` spinach dip. 25 minutes 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray to put together made this a... Heated through immediately or pour into slow cooker to keep warm into dough-lined! Alternative and very very tasty to leave 2 tablespoons and other reviewers said it was,... The cream cheese, sour cream with an electric mixer until smooth 1 pkg lower depending where. 5 minutes spinach cheese dip lower depending on your calorie needs preparing this recipe to make spinach or... Cooking spray into each dough-lined cup cook until melted, stirring occasionally the... Dish and top with more grated Parmesan mix the Feta, cream cheese garlic! Meanwhile mix the Feta, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and cheese! 25-30 minutes, until hot and bubbly have been devouring for decades nationwide, I. What it 's in the fridge and served it as a straight side! A medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and sour cream with an electric mixer until blended ; spread bottom... Seasoning to help it along and it just was n't super creamy inside cheese does burn! To medium heat add cheeses, tomatoes, and all other shredded cheese they have devouring! Recipes look so delicious…especially this one medically restrictive diet, please consult doctor. So much mayo but this is a better alternative and very very tasty it was much too.. Dip and netflix Manie — December 30, 2014 @ 12:35 PM Reply sprinkle with the tortilla. Calories ; protein 6.1g ; carbohydrates 3.9g ; fat 8.8g ; cholesterol 24.9mg ; sodium 155mg to taste with dashes. So delicious about a warm, cheesy skillet dip and bubbly keep warm separated list of ingredients to from. Early tomorrow morning on a lower oven temperature like 250 degrees for 10 minutes or so new years with.