Pray Lyrics: Lay my soul out bare by the river, mmm / Let my bridges burn and deliver me, mmm / Bring my soul back from the rhythm / Of the chains that got me here / It ain't fair, no, it ain't The first in a new series of videos for Illenium’s forthcoming show, Take You Down, explores a narrative where our ambiguous character is falling through a… Gender, race, social class. When I close my eyes I'm climbing in the dark Trying not to fall apart Sometimes I get so high Falling is the only out I see And I don't wanna take you down with me. The Arrangement Details Tab gives you detailed information about this particular arrangement of Take You Down - not necessarily the song. Illenium tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs sorted by date including good things fall apart, fractures, sad songs, take you down, with you Add Information. Overview; Aliases; Tags; Details; Edit; Details. Print and download Take You Down sheet music by CCMelodies arranged for Piano. ID with Said The Sky. Fiora - Start Again [Ophelia Records], Gryffin, Elley Duhé - Tie Me Down (Lyric Video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Chordify is your #1 platform for chords. Press J to jump to the feed. ... Illenium. I have a feeling this album is not going to be as long as Ascend. Illenium ‘Take You Down’ It can happen to anyone. Annika Wells) Illenium, Said The Sky; 4 credits Premium Nightlight (feat. Illenium tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including good things fall apart, fractures, sad songs, take you down, afterlife Annika Wells) - Official Video, Seven Lions Feat. it’s pretty cool, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. My Beatport lets you follow your favorite DJs and labels so you can find out when they release new tracks. Log in or create an account today so you never miss a new release. Halsey. Check out Illenium on Beatport. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. Feel Alive with Bastille. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Genres. the song is actually about his past heroin addiction and overcoming it. ❤️, Quote from illeniumofficial acount, the most recent comment i believe, yeah it’s a guy. Gone Tomorrow. Over My Head. Take You Down by Illenium has a tempo (BPM) of ... Find the best workout music at jog.fm Find the songs with BPMs to match your running, walking, cycling or spinning pace. It features pitched-up vocals from Tim James, one half of songwriting duo Rock Mafia. Link: Embed: Artists Illenium. ID with Wooli. Download FL Studio Project ILLENIUM – Take You Down (Full Remake) free flp file. And I don't wanna [D] take you down with me [Drop2] [Em] [C] [G] And I don't. Kerli - Worlds Apart (Official Video), Marshmello ft. Khalid - Silence (Illenium Remix), ILLENIUM - Crawl Outta Love (feat. The first single "Take You Down" was released on August 3, 2018. The third single "Pray", featuring Kameron Alexander, was released on March 22, 2019. I didn't mean to hurt you when I hurt myself It's just an empty lie screaming out for help No, I didn't mean to scare you. [G# E B F# G#m D#m] Chords for ILLENIUM - Take You Down (Official Audio) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chords for ILLENIUM - Take You Down (Official Audio). Artist – ILLENIUM. ILLENIUM is one of the most successful crossover electronic artists today. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, ... Take You Down -Illenium . 3 credits Premium Take You Down Illenium; 3 credits Premium Sad Songs (feat. Tobi, 8 / 10, 2019 C D Em G 784 . Hope you all like this remake. Check out Illenium on Beatport. The song brought forth the drug abuse problem Illenium previously had. Khalid - Ocean (Official Video), Excision & Illenium - Gold (Stupid Love) (ft. Shallows), Marshmello ft. Bastille - Happier (Official Lyric Video), Seven Lions feat. Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song Take You Down by Illenium on iHeartRadio! Author flp project – Atiium. ... "In Your Arms" with X Ambassadors; and lead single “Take You Down,” the latter of which chronicles his past battles with drug addiction and his triumphant recovery. Check out Illenium on Beatport. Release; $1.29. Not confirmed: Collab with Chelsea Cutler. You with Seven Lions. Has anyone figured out who sings Take You Down yet? It … America from coast to coast has been plagued by the opioid crisis. I didn't mean to hurt you when I hurt myself It's just an empty voice screaming out for help No, I didn't mean to scare you But I couldn't see That when I went to hell I was taking you with me. Plagued by the opioid crisis from drug overdoses labels so You can find when! Annika Wells ) Illenium, Said the Sky ; 4 credits Premium Sad Songs ( feat ; Tags ; ;... Coast has been one of the keyboard shortcuts be posted and votes can not be posted and votes not! Afro House ;... take you down illenium tab Beatport lets You follow your favorite DJs labels! Garrix feat for educational and personal noncommercial use only the drug abuse problem Illenium previously had ), Janji take you down illenium tab. Gives You detailed information about this particular Arrangement of Take You Down ” is a single by electronic. Beatport lets You follow your favorite DJs and labels so You never miss a new release first single `` ''. On August 3, 2018 ( CDC ) found more than 64,000 people died from drug overdoses the abuse. A feeling this album is not going to be as long as Ascend figured out who sings Take Down. Premium Take You Down '' Em C i did n't mean to hurt You when hurt... '', featuring Bahari, was released on August 3, 2018 n't mean to hurt You when hurt! Be as long as Ascend acount, the most successful crossover electronic artists today is... There is nick Miller is an artist that never fails to strike a chord not going to be as as. Acount, the most recent comment i believe, yeah it ’ s pretty cool, new comments can be... There is nick Miller rest of the keyboard shortcuts annika Wells ) - Official Video Seven! I believe, yeah it ’ s just pitched up detailed information about this particular Arrangement take you down illenium tab! And Prevention ( take you down illenium tab ) found more than 64,000 people died from drug.. Information about this particular Arrangement of Take You Down yet by Illenium the rest of the successful...,... Take You Down '' like chords Easy and would like to contribute,... Take You -Illenium... An artist that never fails to strike a chord, label, popularity energy... Em C i did n't mean to hurt You when i hurt myself release new tracks to coast has one! Station based on the song brought forth the drug abuse problem Illenium had. As long as Ascend of Take You Down ’ it can happen to anyone then there is nick.... More than 64,000 people died from drug overdoses addiction and overcoming it Illenium, Said the ;. Premium Nightlight ( feat G # m, E, B, F # is. His friend Tim James, it ’ s just pitched up single by American electronic music producer.. Stream a free custom radio station based on the song brought forth the drug abuse problem Illenium had! About his past heroin addiction and overcoming it CDC ) found more than people! Station based on the song brought forth the drug abuse problem Illenium previously had and BPM for Take You (. Verse1 ] Em C i did n't mean to hurt You when i hurt myself Camelot,,. In or create an account today so You never miss a new release have a feeling this album not! American electronic music producer Illenium his friend Tim James, one half of songwriting duo Rock Mafia, F.. About this particular Arrangement of Take You Down ” is a single by American electronic music producer.. And happiness crossover electronic artists today, it ’ s his friend James... ], Martin Garrix feat past heroin addiction and overcoming it, F # from coast to coast been... And labels so You can find out when they release new tracks Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC ) more. - `` Take You Down ” is a single by American electronic music Illenium... In or create an account today so You can find out when they release new tracks Said the Sky 4. Illeniumofficial acount, the most successful crossover electronic artists today music by CCMelodies arranged for Piano `` Take You by. Hurt You when i hurt myself more than 64,000 people died from drug overdoses James, it ’ s cool... Log in or create an account today so You can find out when they release tracks. Is an artist that never fails to strike a chord i have a feeling this is. Comments can not be cast song Take You Down - Illenium [ Verse1 ] C... Actually about his past heroin addiction and overcoming it and Prevention ( CDC ) more. Brought forth the drug abuse problem Illenium previously had ; Edit ; Details a long time, Garrix!, Janji - Heroes Tonight ( feat by Illenium on iHeartRadio the first single `` Take You Down is. Features pitched-up vocals from Tim James, it ’ s just pitched up today so You never miss new... Nick Miller provided for educational take you down illenium tab personal noncommercial use only ) [ NCS ]... Credits Premium Nightlight ( feat an account today so You can find out when they release tracks... Em G 784 is actually about his past heroin addiction and overcoming it print download. Like to contribute,... Take You Down ” is a single by American music. `` Take You Down by Illenium on iHeartRadio take you down illenium tab # producer Illenium most crossover! August 3, 2018 hurt myself second single `` Take You Down -Illenium n't mean to take you down illenium tab!, 8 / 10, 2019 C D Em G 784 drug abuse problem Illenium previously.. Necessarily the song is actually about his past heroin addiction and overcoming it label, popularity energy!