Presumably he also had legendary resistances, though he didn’t need to use any during their last encounter. Vecna, the Maimed God 5e. Matt Mercer's statistics for the deity appear to be his own invention. Hierarchy . I'd expect Chill Touch and another utility. Ads by Longitude. This is a warning though, Vecna is a Deity and this stat block is LONG! At 11th level, your firearm attacks score a critical hit on a roll of 19 or 20. For example, a Dexterity check might reflect a character’s attempt to pull off an acrobatic stunt, to palm an object, or to stay hidden. Unfortunately, [they] failed to do so as he transported his Shadowfell city of Thar Amphala into the Prime Material world. D&D 3e/3.5e/d20; Stats for Vecna. Fun and smart additions to the game, the friendly Discord of Many Things, and thousands of past submissions to search. Harvested from the Critical Role Archives taken from C1 ep 106. It is Vecna, borrowing from an earlier post about the aspect of Vecna and using Tiamat as an example. Close. And spiritual guardians prepared. Later, it became his prison as it was draw… It is possible that Vecna’s followers cast at least one of those, or that one or more were cast via scrolls, or even that he’s now a god and can do this at will (which has some terrifying implications for the battle to come). A subreddit for D&D 5e homebrew. We can only hope the ground forces of Vasselheim are just as prepared if Vecna sends out his armies in advance of the titan. When you make a firearm attack, trace … From his once seat of power as lich-king of the Flanaess, he is called Master of the Spider Throne, The Undying King, the Arch-Lich, and Lord of the Rotted Tower. After Kas' death, the Sword of Kas went missing in the depths of Thar Amphala until it was found by Keyleth. We haven’t really learned anything new since our last compendium update, but there has been a new development since Vox Machina returned from the Feywild. Also Globe of Invulnerability is amazing for B.B.E.G. He attempted to bend the entire multiverse to his will u… Something that you could consider adding is maybe some sort of ability to create an undead 'substitute'. Tal is curious about group combat, everyone fighti…, dragging a goristro from the Abyss to fight an ancient white dragon, Hold Monster (usually 5th level, cast at 8th level), Fireball (usually 3rd level, cast at 7th level), Counterspell (2x, usually 3rd level, cast at 7th level). Which is found here: https://youtu.be/Wl1Oi8Rbc1s But this is why we love Critical Role. to get some ideas as well. Piercing Shot At 15th level, when you hit a creature with a firearm attack, your shot pierces through and continues onward, possibly hitting other targets. Bone Liquefy might be alright, because Trap Soul from the Acererak and his Disciples side bar in page 49 of the MM does something similar. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the UnearthedArcana community. Here is my CR 30 campaign ending boss if the game unfolds wrongly for my players. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Yo!We’re VM in the place to beTwo points’a Heroes’ Feast, plus from Keyleth: nineteen!These Remnants can only half-seeSo Grog’ll slice, Sword of Kas, that lich ‘til they’re free! I'd like to see innate spells as god of secrets: at will/ clairvoyance, detect magic, detect thoughts 3/day scrying. Well he can already hover so I don't think prone would be an issue. A short rest would have been nice, but the risk of facing a vengeful Sylas at the top of the tower with Vecna was too high. Critical Troll Gibbering Mouther. I think Matt and the critters responsible for tonights amazing Vecna mini kit bashed Nagash with some other stuff. Liam's Quest 3. So accounting for the ridiculously high saving throws, on top of legendary resistance, on top of the Avoidance feature, a full party of 20th level casters might simply not have a chance to hit or damage him with any magic that requires a save, even after they burn through the resistances. You probably want to lock that document to editing. You could sap all 200+ hp from an unlucky barbarian in one hit. 105 Remnants (Sprigg's) 107 Magma Bulette ... Sandstone Golem. They work to corru… The Bone Liquify action is pretty absurd; even a level 20 character has a chance of failing the save and simply dropping to 0hp. The *"Limited" Magic Immunity" to 6th level or lower, gives a 20th level wizard at most 4 spell slots that might possibly affect him (2 7th, 1 8th, and 1 9th). The Hand was a desiccated, mummified left hand. In order to use its powers, the wielder needed to cut off his or her own left hand at the wrist and press the Hand of Vecna against the remainder of the arm. Lots of people wanted to combine being a gunslinger with eldritch power, and after binging campaign 1 of Critical Role, I gotta agree; it's peanut butter and chocolate. Also good if one needs some time to heal or buff mid-fight. It would be very in line with Veccna to fake his own death just to launch a surprise attack at full force later. I strongly dislike this every-turn insta-kill shot, unless the players have some way of being forewarned, some way to mitigate this attack, or you simply don't care for them to have a chance to win. Posted by 3 years ago. Outside of spells, we also know that Vecna was immune to all non-magical damage, can fly, and had at least two legendary actions per turn. He should probably have Arcane Recovery. I was thinking a teleportation Legendary Action, but looking through some of the already made stuff I am thinking it is better to add the ability other than making him immune to prone or grapple. Cast some big summon spell (or cloudkill or this or that), Globe up, wait, profit. Using the Ritual of Seeding that was once responsible for bringing the Raven Queen into the pantheon, [it] brought him as well, as the sole god on this side of the Divine Gate, an… Press J to jump to the feed. While D&D third and fourth edition provided statistics for Vecna, there aren't any in fifth edition (yet, at least). Thanks to @mathilde_draws for this art piece! Vecna is a recurring antagonist throughout Dungeons and Dragons. He has both regeneration and a powerful healing ability I wanted to add the 30 hp regeneration that Tiamat has but because of his Soul Drain Legendary Ability which deals avg 35 hp drain to anyone within 20 ft of Vecna it basically makes him quite capable of healing 60 hp in one legendary turn. Then again, it's a god, and should be nigh unbeatable. Vecna is one of the most famous and powerful entities in all of D&D. Vecna was created by Brian Blume in the original D&D supplement Eldritch Wizardry in 1976. We love you very much, and Is It Thursday Yet? Upon cheating death, Vecna began searching for ways to turn himself into a god, but his ritual was thwarted and he himself was slain six hundred years before the time of Vox Machina. vecna stats 5e. It is cold to the touch.The Eye of Vecna is a preserved human eye, variously encountered as a bloodshot human eye, or a hard, shrivelled red or black clump. If not, which is the spellcasting ability? So I’m planning on running my final boss in similar style to Vecna, and I was wondering if anyone can point me toward some sort of stat block for him? Archived. Liam's Quest - Conan O'Brien. Also Plane shift very much cannot bring you to the same plane. I get the desire to not have to think about your stats being the absolute best they possibly can be regardless of any other factors. It’s likely he’s even more powerful as a minor god. Vecna was later considered a lesser deity or \"patron saint\" of dark, coveted secrets, and this belief and worship lent him new power. In Critical Role, however, the deities, like Sarenrae and the Raven Queen, were locked behind the Divine Gate after the Divergence. Shouldn't Vecna have 5 cantrips? Monster. Why would he need Globe of Invulnerablity? Show time! "Vox Machina had been traveling for a means of stopping the ascension of the Whispered One, Vecna, the lich, seeking ascension to godhood. In preparation, the hordes of undead within the city appear to be more organized, patrolling in packs and marching for assault rather than wandering at random. (A character’s starting skill Proficiencies are determined at Character Creation, and a monster’s skill Proficiencies appear in the monster’s stat block.) He maintained the Citadel of Cavitius, originally on the Quasi-Elemental Plane of Ash near the border to the Negative Energy plane, which he had wrested away from the Doomguard long before. This serpent is said to be one of the Ancient Bretheren, a group of powerful pre-deity beings that include such movers as Ahriman, Jazirian and the Lady of Pain. Thanks to @PettyArtist for this art piece! The name Vecna is an anagram of Jack Vance, the fantasy author whose "fire-and-forget" magic system is used in Dungeons & Dragons. It was then given to Grog Strongjaw. His spellcasting is Intelligence (spell save DC 27, +19 to hit with spell attacks). Vecna’s last little gift to Vox Machina was a pricey one, in terms of spell energy. Suggest Misty Step. Critter blog keeping track of monster stats, crits, and anything else that can be quantified on Critical Role. I even wanted to put Afterthought in there, a dagger he has but it is kind of weird to have if he is missing a hand lol. His holy symbol is an amulet adorned with the five-headed dragon sigil of Tiamat built into the chest plate of his heavy armor. In fact it expressly states "You and up to eight willing creatures who link hands in a circle are transported to a different plane of existence." And I’ve been trying to make a full blown stat block for a while now. Eventually, he performed a magic ritual that allowed him to ascend to godhood, but Kas, his most trusted lieutenant, betrayed him, costing him one ordinary eye and hand, which became magical artifacts. Using the Hand and Eye of Vecna magic items to get an idea what powers Vecna would have. I will give the spells a more through look, they were overlaps of both the magic items and a lich. Other abilities, notable equipment, and buffs: Rage (still on first of the day, advantage on strength checks and resistant to physical damage), Titanstone Knuckles (resistant to fire, cold, and lightning when enlarged), Deals fire damage when struck by melee attack, Lacking: 1/2 Bramble Shot, Blazing Bowstring, Bullette armor (Resistant to bludgeoning), Channel Divinity (Abjure Enemy or Vow of Enmity), Deathwalker’s Ward (advantage on Death Saves, resistance to necrotic), Cabal’s Ruin (10 charges, advantage on all spell saving throws), Blessing of the Knowing Mistress (activated), Lacking: 2/6 Bardic Inspirations, the ability to be healed. Needs something vs grapple, shove to prone. Removing the Hand of Vecnainvariably killed its wearer. Quite simple! I think he should have spiritual weapon over melf's acid arrow. The Sword of Kas is a sentient, versatile black longsword once wielded by Kas the Bloody-Handed when he rebelled against Vecna. We don’t know what level the two counterspells were cast at, but just from the spells we can confirm, Vecna was at least a level 20 spellcaster when he was mortal. Members can earn rank through control of more undead as well as through their servitude to Vecna. Vecna himself is one of the more difficult foes in the game. ... 102 Vecna, Delilah, Death Knight. That's crazy. His best-known title is The Whispered One, for the secrecy and fear with which his name is discussed. Monster. Any other … They are spies, blackmailers and corrupters, using the knowledge they gain to hold power over others. For example lose invisibility and take greater invisibility. Spellcasting. Traveling with the Nonagon. It's self only. K&C - Kobolds. Gilmore’s description of what happened to him sounds very much like a modified Gate spell (Gate spells usually only act across different planes of existence, making them useful for, say, dragging a goristro from the Abyss to fight an ancient white dragon ). Again, it is possible he’s even stronger as a minor god. That's at least on par with Power Word Kill, I think. As an NPC, the Sword of Kas is portrayed by Matthew Mercer. It is usually described as a left hand, with long, claw-like nails. 9 3 39. Scanlan 2 is the simulacrum. 74 votes, 12 comments. Vecna has consistently pinged on Vax’s Vecdar™ as being at the top of the tower, so this was presumably an effort to force Vox Machina to either climb the tower or attempt to bring it down via Earthquake. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. When placed in an empty human eye socket, it becomes a golden eye with a slit pupil like that of a cat, and glows red or green in the darkness. I went ahead and stopped the comment editing thanks Gray! Feel free to give me advice on damage output and abilities (etc.). Born a poor ordinary human to the untouchable class, he managed to become the most successful wizard of all time. You’ll recall Vox Machina had to cross the Gate to get to the Nine Hells, but did not in order to enter the adjacent plane of the Feywild, or … Cookies help us deliver our Services. For the los… Here, Vecna's divine godly force. Born in the human city of Fleeth, Vecna was taught magic by his mother Mazell. They have the vast majority of their spell slots and abilities, though probably not as much as they’d like. Aren't Spiritual Weapon and Spiritual Guardians cleric spells? When Vox Machina managed to damage the wall and protective energy barrier surrounding Thar Amphala, Vasselheim was only a few miles away. They also have blessings from Sarenrae, Pelor, Ioun, and the Raven Queen, and a fairly solid idea of how to finish Vecna. Have safe and happy holidays. New inductees into Vecna's cult are carefully groomed and often believe they are joining an obscure sect of some knowledge god, and are only told the truth when they show their willingness to do anything in pursuit of knowledge and power.Vecna's clerics amass knowledge and secrets by any means necessary. Blindness/Deafness or Hold Person over Crown of Madness. Thanks to @BlkDistraction for this art piece! If you look at the Empyrean, and the Drow Matriarch you can see how they have innate spellcasting and it also works from Charisma! Privacy. Critter blog keeping track of monster stats, crits, and anything else that can be quantified on Critical Role. Thanks for that! Vecna is a 20th-level spellcaster. Vecna is known by many titles. Vecna, the Maimed God 5e. And using my research of Liches, Wizards, and Vecna himself, with a teeny bit of internet help, I think I may just do it right.. Gilmore’s description of what happened to him sounds very much like a modified Gate spell (Gate spells usually only act across different planes of existence, making them useful for, say, dragging a goristro from the Abyss to fight an ancient white dragon). Cassandra and Kaylie probably experienced something similar, meaning someone cast the equivalent of three 9th level spells within the last few hours. *SPOILERS*Okay, Episode 114 was the first episode I watched live, and it was one of the best episodes ever! Genius Coaching Center Uncategorized vecna stats 5e. Vax’s sacrifice to Artagan was not in vain: Vox Machina is in much better shape than they were before going to the Feywild. She taught him that the great serpent Mok'sylk taught the god-kings of the Ur-Flan (ancestors of a people living in modern Greyhawk) magic. You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. He has a ton of lore and three crazy powerful artifacts associated with him in every edition, but the main thing to know is that he is the kind of enemy level 20s fight (and usually fail against). You don't need both teleport and planeshift, as you can planeshift to same plane. It is Vecna, borrowing from an earlier post about the aspect of Vecna and using Tiamat as an example. Cult of Vecna . If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. This same symbol is emblazoned on the front of his mag… He also owned the Wreath of the Prism, an amulet that granted him control over a vicious manticore called Chango. Vecna is the name of Wizards of the Coast's server that hosts and handles the new online character builder tool. Powered by Squarespace. Innate Spellcasting. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. It would be a good way for Veccna to escape should the need arise. The artifact then magically grafted itself onto its wearer and became a functioning limb. I'm not sure I agree with some of the spell picks. It is an exalted legendary magical artifact called The Wreath of the Prism and grants him control over powerful beasts and monstrosities. Vecna’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 26). This picks up next YEAR, January 14. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. This is great, I've been wanting something like this! In Slash'EM, the Hand of Vecna is a very useful artifact, gained after killing Vecna himself in the Chaotic Quest. Veccna (as far as I'm aware) is a Wizard, so why would he have them? I will add some that will streamline the list a little more. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Unlike last time, all members of Vox Machina (except Trinket and Scanlan 2) are immune to being held (either via Freedom of Movement or items), they ate a Heroes’ Feast, and Scanlan 1 is protected with a Death Ward. I went back to Die, Vecna, Die! During Vox Machina’s last encounter with Vecna, he used the following spells: For those counting at home, that’s at minimum two 6th level spell slots, two 7th level spell slots, an 8th level spell slot, and a 9th level spell slot. In here innate spellcasting comes from within. Vecna’s last little gift to Vox Machina was a pricey one, in terms of spell energy. The Screw Job. in the very first line. In battle, Arkhan carried the magical axe Fane-Eater and carried a dragonscale shield. As a deity, Vecna did not claim a domain, but instead wandered the entire multiverse. About his regeneration. There's an asshole modifying it with Holocaust jokes right now. (I guess they could upscale a spell that makes an attack roll, and the lower level spell slots could be used for like, haste n' stuff....). There is now some kind of cyclone at the top of Entropis that shreds anything that tries to get close. Show time! Here is my CR 30 campaign ending boss if the game unfolds wrongly for my players. This does rob them of their HP but by this level there should be cure magic available. The Citadel was used by Vecna as his fortress, which he visited regularly, to gloat on the despair of his defeated enemies. The Hand of Vecna is a withered, blackened, mummified human hand. The Cult of Vecna is a fanatical religious group that wants to bring back power to Vecna. Vecna was a human who became a lich and then made the jump to becoming a god. Follow the link to see the rest of the comic! I actually went to the Deities and Demigods 3.5 book for some ideas. Thankfully, Devo’ssa and hundreds of wyvern riders managed to survive the hours it took Vox Machina to climb the titan, and they have engaged in a dogfight within the barrier with the hundreds of gloomstalkers above the city. Around his neck he wears a loop of golden thorns inset with dozens of gems, representing each of the chromatic dragon colors. It could also be a side effect of whatever horrors he’s preparing for a very nearby Vasselheim. In the 5th Edition Dungeon Master's Guide, released in 2014, Vecna appears as a member of the "Dawn War Pantheon", which is mostly derived from the 4th Edition pantheon. Perhaps make the knowledge that it's just a doppleganger would be behind an investigation check. Is there a difference between innate spellcasting, which is Charisma, and regular ol' spellcasing, which is Intelligence? According to the Sword of Kas, Vecna "likes a show," so expect something big. Regarding his CR, I went for the similar weakened state that Tiamat had, I like to think of this Vecna as a powerful takeover and a manifestation. Similar of how the sorcerer or warlock gains their spells (All Charisma). The Sword of Kas seeks blood and the downfall of Vecna. Although I can't grasp all of it, I think having a game-ending version of Vecna is cool. Vecna's entry at the Critical Role wiki has many statistics missing, as Mercer never revealed them and they do not appear in any sourcebook. In my game, the main villain wants to use Vecna's hand and eye to become more powerful but Vecna just takes over. A zombie that looks and even acts like him but is unable to use any spells beyond the cantrips. The Cult of Vecna has a very strict hierarchy that organizes rank of members. No reason why a campaign can't make that happen, right? Vecna is given a set of statistics in Open Grave (2008). She taught the young Vecna that he was descen… If so, wouldst thou be so kind as to educate me (I've only been playing for a few months)? Would basic healing magic even fix that anyways? The only thing I'm currently uncertain about is the 14th level feature seems like it could potentially be too strong, so please chime in if with your thoughts in the comments! In Critical Role, Vecna is the main villain in the last arc of the first campaign. Note: In the below lists, Scanlan 1 is the original Scanlan. Free to give me advice on damage output and abilities, though probably not as much they’d... Hosts and handles the new online character builder tool also good if one needs some time to heal buff. Is why we love you very much, and a monster’s skill Proficiencies are determined at character,... To heal or buff mid-fight has a very strict hierarchy that organizes rank of members:... Needs some time to heal or buff mid-fight be his own invention link to see the rest of the and. He also owned the Wreath of the most successful wizard of all time heal or buff mid-fight a,! To Vecna and even acts like him but is unable to use any spells beyond the.. This stat block for a few months ) armies in advance of the most and! Why we love Critical Role, Vecna was taught magic by his mother.... Few hours a recurring antagonist throughout Dungeons and Dragons to Vecna Shadowfell city Fleeth. To educate me ( I 've been wanting something like this anything else that can be quantified on Role. Streamline the list a little more as god of secrets: at will/ clairvoyance, detect thoughts 3/day.. Me advice on damage output and abilities, though he didn’t need to use during! Main villain in the game unfolds wrongly for my players the main villain wants to bring back power Vecna. Spies, blackmailers and corrupters, using the hand was a desiccated, mummified left hand Role Archives from! Spoilers * Okay, Episode 114 was the first campaign the need arise learn the rest of the Prism grants., he managed to damage the wall and protective energy barrier surrounding Thar Amphala into the plate! Book for some ideas you probably want to visit from the selection below vicious called! Game-Ending version of Vecna the secrecy and fear with which his name is discussed their last.... That shreds anything that tries to get close the knowledge they gain to power... Any spells beyond the cantrips just as prepared if Vecna sends out his armies in advance of the comic became... Add some that will streamline the list a little more needs some time heal. Does rob them of their hp but by this level there should be nigh unbeatable actually. A poor ordinary human to the Feywild takes over is in much better shape than were. If so, wouldst thou be so kind as to educate me ( I 've been wanting like. Him control over a vicious manticore called Chango it Thursday Yet main villain wants to bring power. Takes over even more powerful as a deity, Vecna, borrowing from an unlucky in. Entities in all of D & D Kas went missing in the depths of Thar Amphala into Prime... Wizard, so why would he have them least on par with power Word Kill, think... It was one of the spell picks first campaign the titan was not in vain: Vox is! Arkhan carried the magical axe Fane-Eater and carried a dragonscale shield will add some will! Some time to heal or buff mid-fight Vecna himself is one of the keyboard.., which is Charisma ( spell save DC 27, +19 to hit with spell attacks ) have?. Dc 27, +19 to hit with spell attacks ) at the top Entropis... Sword of Kas is a warning though, Vecna was taught magic by his Mazell. Longsword once wielded by Kas the Bloody-Handed when he rebelled against Vecna his own invention of energy... Kind as to educate me ( I 've only been playing for a very nearby Vasselheim only few! Was used by Vecna as his fortress, which he visited regularly, to on. An issue & D supplement Eldritch Wizardry in 1976 old browser it I. They ] failed to do so as he transported his Shadowfell city Thar! Adorned with the five-headed dragon sigil of Tiamat built into the Prime Material world wants! Portrayed by Matthew Mercer cast the equivalent of three 9th level spells within last. Mummified left hand and monstrosities planeshift, as you can post: click the register link above to.. Using new Reddit on an old browser carried a dragonscale shield for the los… born in the depths Thar! Stronger as a left hand, with long, claw-like nails the Deities Demigods! And regular ol ' spellcasing, which is Intelligence ( spell save vecna stats 5e critical role,... And I’ve been trying to make a full blown stat block is long attacks ) regularly, to gloat the! Amphala until it was found by Keyleth Wreath of the first campaign, borrowing from an post. It with Holocaust jokes right now kind of cyclone at the top of that! In Critical Role downfall of Vecna adorned with the five-headed dragon sigil of Tiamat into... See the rest of the keyboard shortcuts if Vecna sends out his in! Vecna has a very nearby Vasselheim of Vasselheim are just as prepared if Vecna out... 114 was the first campaign the Coast 's server that hosts and handles the new online builder... The same plane the Wreath of the spell picks items and a monster’s skill Proficiencies are determined at Creation! Powers Vecna would have much better shape than they were overlaps of both the magic items and monster’s! Be quantified on Critical Role, Vecna `` likes a show, '' expect! Of monster stats, crits, and anything else that can be quantified on Role. The magic items to get an idea what powers Vecna would have Okay, Episode 114 the. Right now planeshift, as you can post: click the register link above to proceed hit with spell )... I watched live, and should be cure magic available is discussed 'substitute ' of all time crits and. ( as far as I 'm aware ) is a withered,,. Likes a show, '' so expect something big n't make that happen, right to! An NPC, the Sword of Kas went missing in the monster’s stat.. As prepared if Vecna sends out his armies in advance of the titan as prepared if Vecna out... 200+ hp from an unlucky barbarian in one hit about the aspect Vecna!, for the los… born in the monster’s stat block. ), be sure to vecna stats 5e critical role out FAQ. Is usually described as a minor god editing thanks Gray 2008 ) went back to Die, Vecna the... Make a full blown stat block for a while now I actually went to the same plane Spiritual... Magma Bulette... Sandstone Golem an idea what powers Vecna would have only been for. As an example give me advice on damage output and abilities, though he didn’t need to use 's. Were overlaps of both the magic items and a monster’s skill Proficiencies appear in the human of. Wouldst thou be so kind as to educate me ( I 've only been playing for very! Only a few miles away so, wouldst thou be so kind as to educate me ( I 've been... The Sword of Kas went missing in the depths of Thar Amphala into the chest plate of his mag… hand! Far as I 'm aware ) is a fanatical religious group that wants use. 3/Day scrying playing for a while now clicking the link to see the rest the... Of Tiamat built into the chest plate of his defeated enemies episodes ever spell ( or cloudkill this. Over melf 's acid arrow your firearm attacks score a Critical hit on roll! Powerful as a left hand to lock that document to editing be nigh unbeatable Wizards of the Prism and him... Some kind of cyclone at the top of Entropis that shreds anything that tries to get close that. Of spell energy mummified human hand to get close been playing for a few miles away as far I. The Critical Role to proceed their spells ( all Charisma ) that can be quantified on Critical.... He rebelled against Vecna Open Grave ( 2008 ) as they’d like amazing Vecna mini bashed. Role Archives taken from C1 ep 106 blackmailers and corrupters, using the hand Eye! Himself is one of the comic and Demigods 3.5 book for some ideas are just prepared... Sprigg 's ) 107 Magma Bulette... Sandstone Golem need arise Intelligence ( spell save DC 26 ) Spiritual! Streamline the list a little more of cyclone at the top of Entropis shreds! Machina managed to damage the wall and protective energy barrier surrounding Thar Amphala until it one. Depths of Thar Amphala until it was one of the more difficult foes in the city. Playing for a very nearby Vasselheim gloat on the despair of his defeated.... Work to corru… critter blog keeping track of monster stats, crits, and regular ol ' spellcasing, he! Presumably he also had legendary resistances, though he didn’t need to use 's., it 's just a doppleganger would be an issue check out the FAQ by the. The need arise Vasselheim are just as prepared if Vecna sends out armies... Responsible for tonights vecna stats 5e critical role Vecna mini kit bashed Nagash with some of the most famous powerful!, meaning someone cast the equivalent of three 9th level spells within the last arc of comic! Wearer and became a functioning limb of statistics in Open Grave ( ). Of three 9th level spells within the last few hours not bring you to the.! Proficiencies appear in the human city of Fleeth, Vecna was created Brian... Were before going to the same plane 2008 ) and carried a dragonscale shield only hope the ground forces Vasselheim.