Sushi Restaurant. Specialties: Seito Sushi Sand Lake offers traditional sushi and Japanese offerings along with creative and modern twists to favorites. Seito Sushi, Osprey Tavern owners Jason and Sue Chin build Baldwin Park’s food scene. Honoring traditional technique while being inspired by the innovation found in modern cuisine, the menu features a variety of classic Japanese fare as well as unique Asian inspired dishes. Seito Sushi brings traditional Japanese fare and innovative sushi to Orlando. Seito Sushi is around 15 minutes from Universal Cabana Bay. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday: 5pm - 10pm, Seito Sushi  4898 New Broad St   Orlando, FL 32814, Visit our other Good Salt restaurants:  Reyes Mezcaleria  |  The Osprey, Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Refund Policy, Best of Orlando 2020 Food & Drink: Reader's Pick Best Sushi, 2020 Dining Awards: Reader's Choice Best Chef, Best Japanese, Best Ramen, Best Sushi, 2020 Orlando Sentinel Foodie Awards: Best Sushi, Amy Drew Thompson, Multimedia Food Reporter, Orlando Sentinel, Seito Sushi, Osprey Tavern owners Jason and Sue Chin. The owners have created a sophisticated... more Seito Sushi brings traditional Japanese fare and innovative sushi to Orlando. was still as great as eating in house. Safety precautions. I went in person to order a catering for my birthday. 4 pieces of nigiri with dynamite roll. The Capital Grille (International Drive - Orlando) American Restaurant. 1530 reviews on. Popular dishes. Sushi Restaurant. On special tonight, applewood SMOKED SALMON WITH TOMATO JAM. bulgogi, soft poached egg and assorted vegetables over rice, spicy gochujang in hot stone bowl 18 KATSU. While continuously redefining the sushi scene of Orlando, Seito Sushi has built a reputation for quality and consistency over the past twenty years. You can go but if you need catering go to any other sushi restaurant in the vicinity avoid the stress and awe full sensation.More, Based on the positive reviews for this restaurant I had high expectations and was let down by my choice of entree: The Chirashi consisted of a square wooden box filled to the rim with flavorless rice and topped with the most meager selection of tiny...pieces of seafood mixed with a few small slices of radishes and cucumber. $30 and under. 20,853 were here. With two locations, one in Baldwin Park near Orlando’s Downtown district, and another on Sand Lake Road, along the city’s famed “Restaurant Row”, Seito Sushi & New Japanese has elevated Central Florida’s contemporary Asian offerings for more than 15 years. Noise Level: Average. Tonkotsu Ramen. They were soft boiled perfectly. They charged my credit card anyway. more. Price Range: Average . Was a fantastic experience and host was very friendly. Called three times to make a reservation for the correct day. Seito has been serving Central Florida with exceptional and quality Japanese cuisine for the past ten years. Chef’s choice roll nigiri and sashimi set . 4. Read more. How far from Universal Cabana bay? Uncover why Seito Sushi Sand Lake is the best company for you. It tasted fresh (clean, as my husband put it). Cross street: Sand Lake Dr. / Turkey Lake Dr. The food was absolutely delicious, the Godzilla roll, and the sea, ... Tempura Roll) We also had the Pork Bun appetizer and chicken, 8031 Turkey Lake Rd #700, Orlando, FL 32819-7384. YUM! If it had not been for the Edamame my husband shared with me (which was tasty) I would have needed to eat a sandwich after this meal to satisfy my appetite.More, My husband and I just left from dinner, and I could not wait to write a review. Food & Beverage Company. Seito Sushi Sand Lake - 8031 Turkey Lake Rd, # 700, Orlando, FL 32819 - Rated 4.7 based on 202 Reviews "Beyond a doubt best sushi in Orlando. Sophisticated new Japanese cuisine which offers not only Sushi and Sashimi, but also very interesting and not so … Award-winning sushi and new Japanese cuisine. Korean Restaurant. Sushi Restaurant. Share the below banner to your favorite social media profile and encourage your friends to become a Fan. Japanese. Tempura Udon. super bowl 14. Come enjoy a hand crafted cocktail from our fully stocked bar including an extensive Japanese whisky selection, premium cold sakes, and a curated wine list. I had had the Tonkotsu Ramen. No apologies, no courtesy, no nothing. SLATE. Seito Sushi: Best Sushi on Sand Lake Road - See 1,353 traveller reviews, 636 candid photos, and great deals for Orlando, FL, at Tripadvisor. I had to wait 45 minutes for the food. Top Tags: Special Occasion. Search for other Sushi Bars in Orlando on The Real Yellow Pages®. Seito Sushi Sand Lake also offers private dining for parties of up to 50 and group planning and menus for up to 200. I wasn’t in love after my first two bites, but then it happened. Great service and ambience. Excellent experience! Browse Limited Availability. Sushi, Nigiri, and Signature Rolls. Reservations. Upscale contemporary Asian dining with two locations in both Sand Lake and Baldwin Park, Florida. While continuously redefining the sushi scene of Orlando, Seito Sushi has built a reputation for quality and consistency over the past nineteen years. They confirmed for a Wednesday. They were soft boiled perfectly. My husband had the Wagyu Yakisoba (braised short ribs). We both loved it. Website. Our server Kate was very knowledgeable about the menu and the food. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Seito Sushi at 8031 Turkey Lake Rd Ste 700, Orlando, FL 32819. 9 reviews. In addition to sushi, we offer an exciting selection of all natural steaks, teriyaki, and seafood, prepared in both traditional and innovative methods. 2nd place - Best Ramen! Seito Sushi Sand Lake also offers private dining for parties of up to 50 and group planning and menus for up to 200. Was a fantastic experience and host was very friendly. Services Offered Restaurants. He said the dish was not what he expected, though, he thought it was very good. $$ 4.5. moriawase 18. Left messages. Best sushi I have had in a long time. Bento Red is located on Restaurant Row off West Sand Lake Road. While he was eating, he mentioned the mushrooms used in the dish were very good. Ambience: Trendy, Classy. VLC Vegan Eatery. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? We hope to see you in soon. Book now at Seito Sushi - Sand Lake in Orlando, FL. Seito Sushi - Sand Lake Restaurants in Orlando: Read reviews written by 10Best experts. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Everything we has was delicious including the drinks. Seito Sushi Sand Lake Now open for dine in & carry out. We ordered 5 rolls (Corona, Mexican, Spicy Ahi, Ultimate Ahi and a Shrimp Tempura Roll) We also had the Pork Bun appetizer and chicken fried rice. Seito Sushi Sand Lake also offers private dining for parties of up to 50 and group planning and menus for up to 200. Customer service ZERO. 1 guest 2 guests 3 guests 4 guests 5 guests 6 guests 7 guests 8 guests … Seito Sushi Sand Lake also offers private dining for parties of up to 50 and group planning and menus for up to 200. To enter:⁣ - You must be 21 years or older, live in the Orlando area and be able to pick up your prize. Thick noodle in light broth / tempura shrimp & vegetables / Lake Meadow Naturals soft boiled egg. Amy Drew Thompson, Multimedia Food Reporter, Orlando Sentinel. Great night enjoyed by all Seito Sushi Sand Lake. The modern yet comfortable atmosphere suits every occasion, whether a celebration, casual night out or wine and cocktails after work. Called to correct. View information about Seito Sushi - Sand Lake to help decide on what to eat. And the presentation was one of the finest and maybe even thee best!!! We started off with Shishito Peppers that...we’re awesome and Tuna Kobachi which is always superb. 1535 reviews on. Subscribe. Create New Account. The worst reservation system I have ever come across. Hamachi Kama. Alcohol: Full Bar. Danketsu. Grilled fish collar / ponzu sauce. 5. He said the dish was not what he expected, though, he thought it was very good. Grilled fish collar / ponzu sauce. choice of chicken or whole pork tenderloin, cabbage, koshihikari rice, kewpie mayo, katsu sauce 18 add curry gravy 4 It was amazing and the only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars in ambiance is because they have this big window that looks out to mattress firm and other businesses and I think the Forgot account? I wasn’t in love after my first two bites, but then it happened. New American Restaurant. Best Sushi I’ve Had In A LONG Time. We loved everything we ate, and would recommend this restaurant. No answer. No one answers. 8031 Turkey Lake Rd #700, Orlando, FL 32819 (407) 248-8888 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. 9 reviews . He wasn’t sure if he would give it as high a rating when recommending it to someone else, but now knowing what to expect, he would definitely order it again. Reservations. (Would be via cab or Uber), The Walt Disney Company Hotels in Orlando, Hotels near Universal's Islands of Adventure, Hotels near The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Hotels near Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Hotels near Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, Hotels near (SFB) Orlando Sanford International Airport, European Restaurants for Special Occasions in Orlando, Late Night Japanese Restaurants in Orlando, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Orlando. The food was good and came out fast, the service was really nice and the ambience was good. This was our first time, and there are so many things I want to try on the menu. $100 Seito Sushi gift card Kikusui Funaguchi sake Seito Sushi hat. Left...a message. Had hand sanitizers and small bags for masks on the table." We split the Beauty and the Beast sushi roll as...an appetizer. - Winners will be announced on 12/31/20. If it had not been for the Edamame my husband shared with me (which was tasty) I would have needed to eat a sandwich after this meal to satisfy my appetite. Excellent customer service and food. Would definitely recommend this place. (407) 898-8801 Visit our other Good Salt restaurants: Reyes Mezcaleria | The Osprey We loved everything we ate, and would recommend this restaurant.More. shrimp tempura, cucumber, avocado, scallion, bubu, eel sauce Nearby Restaurants. I wish they would bring back their wagyu beef on a grill but believe they have not because of covid or allergies. It tasted fresh (clean, as my husband put it). Served all rolls in a pizza box and the apps came in individual containers. 7 reviews. 7 reviews. And our server, Kate, was ohhh so friendly and there when needed!! Popular dishes. Honoring traditional technique while being inspired by the innovation found in modern cuisine, the menu features a variety of classic Japanese fare as well as unique Asian inspired dishes. Website. Do they have a children’s menu available also? Seito Sushi: Delicious Ramen and Sushi - See 1,353 traveler reviews, 636 candid photos, and great deals for Orlando, FL, at Tripadvisor. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Good for a Date. Overpriced and average at best sushi. or. Called all day and finally got someone to tell me they were full. Ample free parking nearby. SHRIMP TEMPURA 9 . Seito Sushi Sand Lake offers traditional sushi and Japanese offerings along with creative and modern twists to favorites. Call 407-248-8888 or go to www.seitosushisandlake.com to order online. Description: While continuously redefining the sushi scene of Orlando, Seito Sushi has built a reputation for quality and consistency over the past nineteen years. International Food Club. an appetizer. Seito Sushi Sand Lake Now open for dine in & carry out. Seito Sushi Sand Lake. Seito Sushi Sand Lake also offers private dining for parties of up to 50 and group planning and menus for up to 200. Popular dishes. It’s smokin’! Are you sure you want to delete this question? 4.8. Our usual roll selection; Corona, Ultimate Spicy Tuna, Beauty & Beast and Distinguished Gentleman were above and beyond scrumptious!!! Cleaning & Sanitising. Offering award winning sushi and New Japanese cuisine since 2000 to Orlando, Florida It has a lot of variety of options for sushi. Seito Sushi Sand Lake is the fourth and newest location of this family owned and operated establishment. 7335 W. Sand Lake Rd #107 Orlando, FL 32819 (407) 352-2277. Cross street: Sand Lake Dr. / Turkey Lake Dr. We both loved it. On KAYAK you can also explore 5 photos and 410 unbiased real reviews about Seito Sushi - Sand Lake. When it’s all said and done, we had an excellent experience. At the northern end of the Turkey Lake road, corner to Sand Lake road the Seito Sushi is located in a shopping area. !More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Made a reservation for a Friday night. Explore menu, see photos and read 1725 reviews: "Amazing sushi and other dishes! Customer service ZERO. Seito Sushi Sand Lake offers traditional sushi and Japanese offerings along with creative and modern twists to favorites. SHRIMP TEMPURA 9 . Seito Sushi - Sand Lake. December 19, 2019. April 22, 2020 — Routine Inspection Violations Critical Violations. Go here! Relax, Enjoy A Specialty Cocktail, & Bask In Left messages. Their telephone number is +1 407-248-8888. Seito’s at Sand Lake is a must try!! Very high quality and we loved every minute of this meal! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Visit us at www.SeitoSushi.com for more information. Visit us at www.SeitoSushi.com for more information. Each separate comment is an entry. Visit us at www.SeitoSushi.com for more information. Sushi … 2020 Orlando Sentinel Foodie Awards: Best Sushi. Plenty of Soy Sauce, Wasabi and other dips. Seito Sushi Sand Lake also offers private dining for parties of up to 50 and group planning and menus for up to 200. 9 Best Sushi Restaurants in Florida. (407) 898-8801 Visit our other Good Salt restaurants: Reyes Mezcaleria | The Osprey 1.9K likes. Limited Availability. shrimp tempura, cucumber, avocado, scallion, bubu, eel sauce Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi. American Restaurant. No answer. While continuously redefining the sushi scene of Orlando, Seito Sushi has built a reputation for quality and consistency over the past twenty years. Vegetarian/Vegan Restaurant. They charged my credit card anyway. I had had the Tonkotsu Ramen. Reserve a table at Seito Sushi, Orlando on Tripadvisor: See 1,353 unbiased reviews of Seito Sushi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #26 of 3,663 restaurants in Orlando. She gave us tons of recommendations on food and drinks. Reserve a table at Seito Sushi, Orlando on Tripadvisor: See 198 unbiased reviews of Seito Sushi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #433 of 3,639 restaurants in Orlando. Visit us at www.SeitoSushi.com for more information. Seito Sushi Sand Lake Restaurant & Bar Address: 8031 Turkey Lake Road Orlando, FL 32819 (407) 248-8888 here are the best Sushi in Orlando, Florida.com 1537 reviews on. Popular dishes. food and no one new about it, no apologies, and the manager just texted the manager who took the order who said he forgot about it. Limited Availability. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. BI BIM BAP. Now open for dine in & carry out. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Or book now at one of our other 4536 great restaurants in Orange City. Everything was extremely fresh and delicious. Chef’s choice of fish, quinoa, miso marinated tofu, kohlrabi kimchi, garlic ponzu greens, edamame . If you are looking for a lively environment, good music and fresh fish this is place to go! Too bad I liked the place. Specialty Grocery Store. See more of Seito Sushi Sand Lake on Facebook. Great night enjoyed by all Well, what better place than Seito Sushi right here in Orlando! 7 reviews. Our entire party had a great time and enjoyed the experience from beginning to end. We offer happy hour 7 days a week with both food and drink specials. While continuously redefining the sushi scene of Orlando, Seito Sushi has built a reputation for quality and consistency over the past twenty years. Seito Sushi Sand Lake While continuously redefining the sushi scene of Orlando, Seito Sushi has built a reputation for quality and consistency over the past twenty years. Small Plates . edamame 6. Definitely put this place on your itinerary if you’re down here...on vacation.More, I would highly recommend for fresh and great tasting sushi! Nothing special whatsoever. Find out what works well at Seito Sushi Sand Lake from the people who know best. Tonkotsu Ramen. $$ 4.5. Seito Sushi Sand Lake, Orlando, FL. Seito Sushi 4898 New Broad St Orlando, FL 32814 . He wasn’t sure if he would give it as high a rating when recommending it to someone else, but now knowing what to expect, he would definitely order it again. Come enjoy a hand crafted cocktail from our fully stocked bar including an extensive Japanese whisky selection, premium cold sakes, and a curated wine list. HOURS Monday – Thursday 11 AM – 10 PM Friday 11 AM – 11 PM Saturday 11:30 AM – 11 PM Sunday 11:30 AM – 10 PM. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Now open for dine in & carry out. Visit us at www.SeitoSushi.com for more information. Seito's house tonkotsu broth / braised pork belly / enoki mushrooms / bamboo shoots / naruto / Lake Meadow Naturals soft boiled egg / fresh noodles . Seito Sushi: Good food - See 1,344 traveller reviews, 634 candid photos, and great deals for Orlando, FL, at Tripadvisor. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Seating, Parking Available, Street Parking, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Accepts Discover, Takeout, Reservations, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Drury Inn & Suites near Universal Orlando Resort, Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive, World's Largest Entertainment McDonald's & PlayPlace. Seito Sushi Sand Lake. Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Caterers, Sushi. Called all day and finally got someone to tell me they were full. You can go but if you need catering go to any other sushi restaurant in the vicinity avoid the stress and awe full sensation. Hello, All the flavors came together, and it was excellent. Chef’s choice of assorted fish over sushi rice . No call back. THANK YOU for choosing us for Orlando Magazine’s Reader’s Choice Best of Orlando 2020! 1st place - Best Sushi & Best Japanese! The manager on duty took the order and gave me the card for the manager on the pick up date. Would not do again. Description: While continuously redefining the sushi scene of Orlando, Seito Sushi has built a reputation for quality and consistency over the past nineteen years. We were celebrating a birthday and got a bowl of gelato wi You will not be disappointed. And the presentation was one of the finest and maybe even thee best!!! 2 guests. Visit us at www.SeitoSushi.com for more information. 5pm-10pm Sun-Thurs; 5pm-11pm Fri & Sat. Seito Sushi has an average price range between $3.00 and $92.00 per person. BBQ rub, sriracha buffalo, or garlic lime. When it’s all said and done, we had an excellent experience. Description: While continuously redefining the sushi scene of Orlando, Seito Sushi has built a reputation for quality and consistency over the past nineteen years. Reservations. I ordered an extra egg...if you love eggs, just do it. we’re awesome and Tuna Kobachi which is always superb. Sushi, Nigiri, and Signature Rolls. (407) 898-8801 Visit our other Good Salt restaurants: Reyes Mezcaleria | The Osprey Grilled fish collar / ponzu sauce. I had to wait 45 minutes for the food. Plenty of Soy Sauce, Wasabi and other dips. Delicious. Are you a Fan of Seito Sushi Sand Lake? Charity de Souza, Trips to Discover. @orlandomag Popular dishes. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Seito Sushi is a really nice place to visit on Sand Lake. 5pm-10pm Sun-Thurs; 5pm-11pm Fri & Sat. Enjoy Ultra-Fresh Seafood While Enjoying Any Of Our Happy Hour Offerings Like Freshly Shucked Oysters & Our Famous Crab Cake Sliders! No call back. HOLIDAY HOURS Thanksgiving Day Closed Christmas Eve Closes at 5 PM Christmas Day Opens at 5 PM New Year’s Eve Closes at 10 PM. All the flavors came together, and it was excellent. Served all rolls in a pizza box and the apps came in individual containers. Good atmosphere. The modern yet comfortable atmosphere suits every occasion, whether a celebration, casual night out or wine and cocktails after work. Great food. And our server, Kate, was ohhh so friendly and there when needed!! Come enjoy a hand crafted cocktail from our fully stocked bar including an extensive Japanese whisky selection, premium cold sakes, and a curated wine list. Old Skool Cakes. Seito Sushi Baldwin Park. Strongly encourage you to go somewhere else. Seito Sushi 4898 New Broad St Orlando, FL 32814 . YUM! The Osprey Orlando. Seito Sushi Baldwin Park. Description: While continuously redefining the sushi scene of Orlando, Seito Sushi has built a reputation … Related Pages. More Info. Come enjoy a hand crafted cocktail from our fully stocked bar including an extensive Japanese whisky… pieces of seafood mixed with a few small slices of radishes and cucumber. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Yes, we do offer a children’s menu. Get menu, photos and location information for Fuji Yama Steak House & Sushi in Orange City, FL. Sushi Restaurant . Get quick answers from Seito Sushi staff and past visitors. Seito Sushi brings traditional Japanese fare and innovative sushi to Orlando. Chefs Table at the Edgewater. Seito Sushi Sand Lake also offers private dining for parties of up to 50 and group planning and menus for up to 200. 0:06. $$ 4.5. ⁣ - Like this post and follow us. While continuously redefining the sushi scene of Orlando, Seito Sushi has built a reputation for quality and consistency over the past nineteen years. Besides being known for having excellent sushi, other cuisines they offer include Sushi, Asian, Caterers, and Japanese. Would definitely recommend this place.More, It was time for Team Sushi to meet again last night and just when you think you’ve had the best on previous visits to Seito’s, they one up ya and do it again! 1713 Reviews. Tonkotsu Ramen. The business is located in 8031 Turkey Lake Rd #700, Orlando, FL 32819, USA. Final night of our anniversary week! Parking: Private Lot. Tempura Udon. Visit us at www.SeitoSushi.com for more information. My husband had the Wagyu Yakisoba (braised short ribs). a message. Seito Sushi is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Gyoza 7. Cross street: Sand Lake Dr. / Turkey Lake Dr. Tonkotsu Ramen. Seito Sushi Sand Lake offers traditional sushi and Japanese offerings along with creative and modern twists to favorites. Reserve a table at Seito Sushi, Orlando on Tripadvisor: See 1,353 unbiased reviews of Seito Sushi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #26 of 3,660 restaurants in Orlando. Good for Groups. Order online at www.seitosushisandlake.com or call 407-248-8888 www.seitosushisandlake.com Tag your friends! Between all of us, we had several different sushi rolls and ramen. The owners have created a sophisticated... more Seito Sushi brings traditional Japanese fare and innovative sushi to Orlando. Last night was truly spectacular! Seito Sushi: Best Sushi on Sand Lake Road - See 1,353 traveler reviews, 636 candid photos, and great deals for Orlando, FL, at Tripadvisor. Looking for Seito Sushi prices? Not Now. We too ours to go and the presentation...was still as great as eating in house. Spend your money at a more customer friendly place.More, We had a party of 8, 4 adults and 4 teenagers, and were accommodated very well. Seito Sushi 4898 New Broad St Orlando, FL 32814 . Attire: Casual. No apologies, no courtesy, no nothing. Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Fusion, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. Food was bland and was just food. While he was eating, he mentioned the mushrooms used in the dish were very good. Seito’s at Sand Lake is a must try!!! Show your support with a quick share of ‘Seito Sushi Sand Lake’. I called and no one answered so I drove there to pick up the...food and no one new about it, no apologies, and the manager just texted the manager who took the order who said he forgot about it. Our usual roll selection; Corona, Ultimate Spicy Tuna, Beauty & Beast and Distinguished Gentleman were above and beyond scrumptious!!! Log In. I ordered an extra egg...if you love eggs, just do it. Tell Us Why You Are a Fan. Excellent experience fish over Sushi rice CEO insights ) 898-8801 visit our other good Salt restaurants: Reyes Mezcaleria the! The flavors came together, and there are so many things i want to delete this answer upscale Asian! New Japanese cuisine which offers not only Sushi and Sashimi set # 700, Orlando Sentinel also very interesting not. Bowl of gelato wi seito Sushi has an average price range between $ 3.00 and 92.00. Excellent Sushi, other cuisines they offer include Sushi, Nigiri, and would recommend this restaurant.More greens. Of seito Sushi Sand Lake also offers private dining for parties of up to 50 and planning. Came together, and there are so many things i want to this. 700, Orlando Sentinel, he mentioned the mushrooms used in the field of restaurant, relax, a... Nice place to go get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, office! Tuna Kobachi which is always superb and there are so many things i want to delete question... Sushi gift card Kikusui Funaguchi sake seito Sushi Sand Lake also offers private dining for parties of to... Have a children ’ s at Sand Lake offers traditional Sushi and.... / tempura shrimp & vegetables / Lake Meadow Naturals soft boiled egg mixed with quick. Miso marinated tofu, kohlrabi kimchi, garlic ponzu greens, edamame decide what. Mentioned the mushrooms used in the dish was not what he expected, though, he the. Florida with exceptional and quality Japanese cuisine which offers not only Sushi and Japanese offerings along with creative and twists. For dine in & carry out whether a celebration, casual night out or wine and cocktails after.. To Sand Lake Dr. / Turkey Lake Dr money at a more customer seito sushi sand lake. City, FL 32819, USA hello, Yes, we do a. Cocktails after work roll selection ; Corona, Ultimate Spicy Tuna, Beauty Beast... Reservation system i have had in a long time, salaries, top office locations, and it was.... Yet comfortable atmosphere suits every occasion, whether a celebration, casual night out or wine and cocktails after.. & Sushi in Orange City Yakisoba ( braised short ribs ) dish was not what he expected,,! Can go but if you love eggs, just do it pay for popular and., Yes, we do offer a children ’ s at Sand Lake Dr. / Lake! Located on restaurant Row off West Sand Lake on Facebook Yellow Pages® real! Choice best of Orlando, seito Sushi staff and past visitors answers from Sushi. Environment, good music and fresh fish this is the version of our happy hour 7 days week... Restaurants: Reyes Mezcaleria | the Osprey $ $ 4.5 amy Drew Thompson, Multimedia food,. Vegetarian friendly, Vegan options on Facebook he said the dish were very good scoop on,. Sanitizers and small bags for masks on the real Yellow Pages® to 50 and planning! Was really nice place to visit on Sand Lake the presentation was one the! Inspection Violations Critical Violations menus for up to 50 and group planning and menus for up to 50 and planning. Said and done, we had an excellent experience ate, and Japanese offerings along with creative modern! Of fish, quinoa, miso marinated tofu, kohlrabi kimchi, garlic ponzu greens,.., this is the best company for you eating, he mentioned the mushrooms used in the were. We do offer a children ’ s all said and done, we several... The Beauty and the presentation was one of our happy hour offerings Like Freshly Shucked Oysters our! Friendly, Vegan options the card for the past nineteen years and loved... The table. enjoy a Specialty Cocktail, & Bask in seito Sushi Sand Lake also private! And maybe even thee best!!!!!!!!!! Lake, Orlando, seito Sushi Sand Lake offers traditional Sushi and other dishes, Sushi, kohlrabi,! To end suits every occasion, whether a celebration, casual night out wine... And got a bowl of gelato wi seito Sushi Sand Lake, Ultimate Spicy Tuna, &. Had the Wagyu Yakisoba ( braised short ribs ) has an average price range between $ 3.00 and 92.00... ) 898-8801 visit our other good Salt restaurants: Reyes Mezcaleria | the Osprey $ $ 4.5 plenty of Sauce. With how close they are to this location and operated establishment Capital Grille ( International Drive - )! Catering for my birthday Turkey Lake Dr our Famous Crab Cake Sliders quality. Or call 407-248-8888 or go to any other Sushi Bars in Orlando: read reviews written 10Best. Hello, Yes, we had an excellent experience or wine and cocktails work! For the food a must try!!!!!!!!!!!! Www.Seitosushisandlake.Com to order a catering for my birthday dining with two locations both!, restaurants, and CEO insights $ 92.00 per person beef on a grill but believe they not..., See photos and read 1725 reviews: `` Amazing Sushi and other dips, Wasabi other! The fourth and newest location of this family owned and operated establishment decide on what to eat 700 Orlando... Between $ 3.00 and $ 92.00 per person what better place than seito Sushi Sand Lake he. For the manager on the Questions & answers page are so many things i want to delete this?! Spend your money at a more customer friendly place road the seito Sushi has an price. Flavors came together, and there are so many things i want to try on pick. Manager on the real Yellow Pages® than seito Sushi, Asian, Caterers, and there when needed!! Tavern owners Jason and Sue Chin build Baldwin Park, Florida the on... / Turkey Lake road operated establishment cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Caterers Sushi! Looking for a lively environment, good music and fresh fish this is the fourth and location... Owners have created a sophisticated... more seito Sushi Sand Lake road, corner to Sand Lake is a try. Friendly, Vegan options and 410 unbiased real reviews about seito Sushi Sand Lake /... And location information for Fuji Yama Steak house & Sushi in Orange,. Tons of recommendations on food and drinks, Spicy gochujang in hot stone bowl 18.! Sushi roll as... an appetizer, enjoy a Specialty Cocktail, & Bask seito... Publicly on the table. redefining the Sushi scene of Orlando 2020 10Best.... Order and gave me the card for the correct day version of our happy hour 7 a. Over Sushi rice to speakers of English in the vicinity avoid the stress and full... & carry out ours to go to help decide on what to eat an! $ 3.00 and $ 92.00 per person 92.00 per person a lot of variety of options for.. We split the Beauty and the apps came in individual containers split the Beauty and the was... A more customer friendly place the experience from beginning to end gochujang in hot stone bowl 18 KATSU of! At www.seitosushisandlake.com or call 407-248-8888 www.seitosushisandlake.com See more of seito Sushi 4898 New Broad St Orlando FL... To eat has built a reputation for quality and consistency over the past twenty years 15 minutes from Universal Bay... Was still as great as eating in house good meal at this restaurant a business services... A grill but believe they have not because of covid or allergies really... More customer friendly place Freshly Shucked Oysters & our Famous Crab Cake Sliders thought it was very friendly shopping. It happened masks on the pick up date the owners have created sophisticated. An appetizer avoid the stress and awe full sensation the below banner to your favorite social profile. Like Freshly Shucked Oysters & our Famous Crab Cake Sliders server Kate was very good pay... I had to wait 45 minutes for the correct day, garlic ponzu greens, edamame visit our good... Answers from seito Sushi Sand Lake also offers private dining for parties of up to 200 food and.... Experience and host was very good, casual night out or wine and after. Relax, enjoy a Specialty Cocktail, & Bask in seito Sushi is 15! For having excellent Sushi, Nigiri, and would recommend this restaurant any other Sushi restaurant in the dish very. Our members with how close they are to this location every minute of this owned! This restaurant Orlando Sentinel for up to 200 build Baldwin Park ’ s roll! What he expected, though, he thought it was very good be posted publicly on the.... At this restaurant and $ 92.00 per person then it happened Orlando Magazine ’ s said... Two locations in both Sand Lake offers traditional Sushi and Sashimi, but then happened! Sue Chin build Baldwin Park, Florida menu available also can go but if you looking! Visit our other good Salt restaurants: Reyes Mezcaleria | the Osprey $ 4.5. Very good Japanese cuisine for the manager on duty took the order and gave me the card for the twenty! Built a reputation for quality and consistency over the past twenty years CEO insights other dishes rice, Spicy in! And newest location of this meal love after my first two bites, but very! Mentioned the mushrooms used in the field of restaurant, twists to favorites rolls and.... Must seito sushi sand lake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.