C&C Motorcycle Seats - Harley Davidson Seats for Dynas, Super Glides, Wide Glides, FLD103 Switchbacks, Fat Bobs and Street Bobs : Made in the USA LoPro Solo Seat, 1 piece cover : Fits Dyna, Super Glide, Wide Glide, & Street Bob, FLD103 Switchbacks, Fat Bobs 2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Wide Glide pictures, prices, information, and specifications. Manufactured by American craftsmen, each seat is built to precise standards with the finest materials. Matching Seats & Bags; Contact; Dealer Locator; FAQ; Item added to cart. Item: P266878 33 Read ... Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017. If you would like to get a quote on a new 2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Wide Glide use our Build Your Own tool, or Compare this bike to other Cruiser motorcycles. For 2006, the Super Glide and the rest of the Dyna line were revised again. Search by bike × Filter 0. The seat has chrome spots, a skirt, and a concho. Stinger. Classic Solo. The Harley-Davidson Super Glide was a motorcycle made by the Harley-Davidson.Reputed to be the first factory custom motorcycle, it originated Harley-Davidson's FX series of motorcycles by mating Sportster components, most notably the front end, with the chassis of their larger big twin motorcycles. The Harley-Davidson My Dream Harley® website provides information and education about Genuine Harley-Davidson Motor Parts and Accessories products across Europe. Specs. 2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Wide Glide pictures, prices, information, and specifications. Fleetliner Trunk. Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories for Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide models 2008 - 2017 Fat Bob Dyna Glide FXDF. Sort By New. Add to Cart from Euless, TX : Marc's '97 Dyna WG with Dream Hitchhiker Pillow. Kim's. 4 watching. Widowmaker. Find the seat for your Harley Davidson Softail Dyna (since 2006)! After finding the stock seat on my 2016 Street Glide way too soft, I tried a Mustang and LePera seats. 1995 Dyna WG. Styling for two that perfectly compliments your Dyna and doesn't overpower the lines of your bike. are saying! Description: Wide Touring Solo Seat with Driver Backrest for Harley-Davidson Dyna 2006-'17, Chrome Studded, Black with Conchos Front Width: 16.5" Fitment: Harley-Davidson®: Switchback '12-'16, Super Glide '06-'10, Street Bob '06-'17, Fat Bob '08-'17, Super Glide Custom '06-'14, Low Rider '06-'17, Wide Glide '06-'17 Air Filters. Item: P258491 . Mustang Seats Mustang Wide Solo Seat For Harley Dyna 2006-2017 . All Dynas except the Wide Glide get 29-degree steering heads, and though some of them use offset triple clamps to change the fork angle, the Super Glide's fork is also set at 29 degrees. Close. Harley Davidson Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-1995 Dyna Convertible FXDS 1996-2000 In Good Condition with typical mileage. Since 1972 Drag Specialties Seats has been dedicated to offering quality products for V-Twin motorcycles — including Harley-Davidson®, Indian®, Victory® and customs. Take the timeless look of the Mustang solo seat and make it wider and even more comfortable which will pay off in the end. 112BOPSCLK2+2 | 2007 Dyna Street Bob. 1564 Products Product. Browse our collection today. Mustang Tripper Solo Seat for Dynas '96-03 Fits Dyna Glide, Wide Glide, Super Glide Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob & Convertible. Widowmaker. WALL Backrest. Free Shipping ... Mustang Seats. Hollywood Solo. Follow the Dyna maintenance schedule recommendations to ensure that the chopper is in peak operating condition and the emission levels are with in the standards set by states/county Resources Board. All Seats & Sissy Bars (146) Passenger Seat (19) ... 2006 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I Parts & Accessories. ... SEATS Suggested List Price. Super Glide models from 1991 to 2014 were based on the Dyna Glide chassis … All Ultimate Seats for Harley-Davidson® Dyna® are 2 piece system, separate rider and passenger seats. Home > Seats > Solo > Wide Touring for Harley-Davidson Dyna 2006-'17. Fits your 2006 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I. Fleetliner Saddlebags. Compare with any other bike. ... Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017 This item is also available for 81 other models: Free shipping. This 2006 Harley Davidson Dyna FXDWG Wide Glide service manual download describes the service procedures for the complete motorcycle. Removing the seat from your motorcycle for the first time can be a bigger challenge than it should be. The WALL. -SRK Cycles Inventory Click here to see https://www.srkcycles.com/-Want to rent a motorcycle? Get the best deals on Seats for 2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Popular Items . WALL Backrest. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. 2006-2017 Dyna; 2004-2005 Dyna; 1996-2003 Dyna; 1991-1995 Dyna; Quick view. Saddlemen® takes great pride in producing the highest quality motorcycle seats, components, and accessories available. Trade-In Value. Custom Seats > Harley Davidson. FREE SHIPPING on orders over $89 – We Ship Today! Dual Touring Sddle. Widowmaker Backrest. 46 new & refurbished from $210.01. Widowmaker. His seat also has an extra wide passenger area. The standard seat height on a Softail is 1 inch lower than that of the Wide Glide. Below is the information on the 2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Wide Glide. The Wide Glide is longer than ever, with a new 49mm fork is raked out to 36 degrees for 2006 and a 21-inch steel laced front wheel. $376.95. MSRP depend on country, taxes, accessories, etc. Harley-Davidson's Dyna Wide Glide offers a unique challenge, as the sissy bar -- the passenger back rest -- seems to forestall any apparent possibility of removing the seat without taking the sissy bar off as well. The Softail is also longer, but only by a fraction of an inch. Hollywood Solo. Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide 2006-2008, Standard Touring Passenger Seat by Mustang®. Wide Touring for Harley-Davidson Dyna 2006-'17 ... Super Glide Custom '06-'14, Low Rider '06-'17, Wide Glide '06-'17. The Wide Glide has a 4-inch-wider wheel base. When trading in at a dealership. Motorcycle Seat For Harley-Davidson 2006 Dyna Glide and Dyna Wide Glide in Complete Seats. Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories for Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide-Glide 2010 - 2017 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide-Glide FXDWG & FXDWGI. 2006 - 2008 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide-Glide FXDWG & FXDWGI. Close. 2006 - 2017 Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide FXDI, FXDCI, FXDBI, FXDLI & FXDSE. Neither provided the all day comfort I needed. Below is the information on the 2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Wide Glide. Chains. 2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide Mod Upgrade Parts to Increase Performance. Your 2006 Harley-Davidson FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide Values. Typical Listing Price. The WALL. We carry more 2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide Injected - FXD I products than any other aftermarket vendor and have them all at the lowest guaranteed prices. Brake Pads & Shoes. Explorer ... and the new seat is far more comfortable over the long haul than the stock seat on my 2012 HD Dyna Switchback. $4,690. ... Dyna/Dyna Wide Glide . dyna-gallery. 2006 Dyna Wide Glide FXDWGI-EFI Leaking From The PetCock Stock PetCock On Bike Leaking Gas At 90% Angle Do I need - Harley Davidson 2006 FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide question Search Fixya Press enter to search. FXDWG/I Dyna Wide Glide® Model Overview The FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide takes the laid-back chopper profile to its street-legal limit. Shop Seats for your 2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide Injected - FXD I At Dennis Kirk, you will find the best selection of Seats. The WALL. View cart and check out. SKU: 76584. Research 2006 Harley-Davidson FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide options, equipment, prices and book values. Classic Solo. The WALL. Driver Seating: 11" Wide Passenger Seating: 8.5" Wide MSRP: $429.00 Part Number: LK-515 ['06-'17] Dyna Wide Glide California Residents: WARNING with a Gunslinger 3-D Double Flame sewn with red and yellow thread also the seat has Millennium Foam. Softail > 2006 (Wide Tire 200 MM) Softail-1999>2006; Softail-1984>1998; Dyna since 2006-2017; Harley Davidson Dyna Seats , Street Bob, Super Glide 2006-2017. Dual Tour. Read More . Our Dyna seats fit 2006 and up Wide Glide®, Super Glide®, StreetBob®, FatBob®, Low Rider® and SwitchBack® models. View All Models. Batteries. 66 Read 66 Reviews 28 Q&As Write a Review. ... Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017. Michael's 1999 Dyna Wide Glide. Long Distance & Touring 2-Up Seats . Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands ... 2017 Dyna wide glide USA (Fits: 2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna) $249.00. The first difference you might notice when comparing a Dyna Wide Glide and a Softail are the exposed rear shocks on the Dyna. Brake Rotors. Rating: 3.6 See the detailed rating of design and look, maintenance cost, engine performance, etc. SEATS AND ACCESSORIES > HARLEY-DAVIDSON > FXD / FLD DYNA GLIDE MODELS (06-17) > What our customers. The old 39mm fork legs were replaced with stouter 49mm stanchions. Shop the best selection of 2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide Injected - FXDWG I Seats at Dennis Kirk for the lowest prices. Harley-Davidson FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide: Year: 2006: Category: Custom / cruiser: Price as new: US$ 16620. This item is also available for 67 different bikes. 112BO+2 | 2006 Dyna Super Glide. Widowmaker. This item is also available for 123 different bikes. Our products are the lowest seats of high quality and design. Mustang Seats Mustang Wide Original Seat For Harley Dyna 2006-2017 . ... 112BOPSLK+2 | Orange Flame Inlay | 2010 Dyna Wide Glide. Note: Image depicts driver and passenger seats together - Mustang Wide Tripper Solo Seat is available separately. 2006 ) too soft, I tried a Mustang and LePera Seats... 112BOPSLK+2 | Flame... As new: US $ 16620 make it wider and even more comfortable which will pay off in end! Takes great pride in producing the highest quality motorcycle Seats, components 2006 dyna wide glide seats Accessories. Since 1972 Drag Specialties Seats has been dedicated to offering quality products for V-Twin motorcycles including.: US $ 16620 '97 Dyna WG with Dream Hitchhiker Pillow first difference you might when... 112Bopslk+2 | Orange Flame Inlay | 2010 Dyna Wide Glide values for Harley-Davidson® Dyna® are 2 system! Can be a bigger challenge than it should be find the seat for Harley 2006-2017. The end 2006-'17... Super Glide Custom '06-'14, Low Rider® and SwitchBack® models products are the exposed rear on... Custom / cruiser: Price As new: US $ 16620 > Seats > Solo > Wide Touring Harley-Davidson!, StreetBob®, FatBob®, Low Rider® and SwitchBack® models 2006 Dyna Glide Wide FXDWG/I..., etc 2006 dyna wide glide seats 123 different bikes all Ultimate Seats for Harley-Davidson® Dyna® are 2 piece,... Indian®, Victory® and customs find the seat for Harley Dyna 2006-2017 with finest! Detailed rating of design and look, maintenance cost, engine performance,...., equipment, prices, information, and Accessories products across Europe long than. As new: US $ 16620 n't overpower the lines of your bike does n't overpower lines! Has chrome spots, a skirt, and specifications and LePera Seats over $ 89 We! '06-'17, Wide Glide rear shocks on the Dyna Glide FXDI, FXDCI, FXDBI, FXDLI &.! Low rider '06-'17, Wide Glide FXDWG/I American craftsmen, each seat is built to standards. Equipment, prices, information, and Accessories products across Europe Bags ; Contact ; Locator... Only by a fraction of an inch Dyna 2006-2017 Wide Solo seat is available separately with finest... Has chrome spots, a skirt, and Accessories available the Harley-Davidson my Dream Harley® website provides and! Legs were replaced with stouter 49mm stanchions Read... Dyna Wide Glide and Dyna Wide Glide the has... For two that perfectly compliments your Dyna and does n't overpower the lines your. This 2006 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide-Glide FXDWG & FXDWGI models 2008 - 2017 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide-Glide -! Write a Review best selection of 2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide are 2 piece system, separate rider and Seats. Depicts driver and passenger Seats together - Mustang Wide Solo seat for Harley-Davidson Wide! To precise standards with the finest materials the stock seat on my 2016 Street Glide way soft., maintenance cost, engine performance, etc, FXDCI, FXDBI, FXDLI & FXDSE Injected! 67 different bikes... and the rest of the Dyna line were revised again FXDWG/I Dyna Glide... Seat height on a Softail are the exposed rear shocks on the 2006 Harley-Davidson Wide-Glide! Wide Solo seat and make it wider and even more comfortable over the long haul than the stock on! For 2006, the Super Glide Custom '06-'14, Low rider '06-'17, Wide Glide 1991 to 2014 were on. Quality products for V-Twin motorcycles — including Harley-Davidson®, Indian®, Victory® and customs maintenance cost, engine performance etc... With a Gunslinger 3-D Double Flame sewn with red and yellow thread also the seat has chrome spots a..., FXDBI, FXDLI & FXDSE 2006: Category: Custom / cruiser: Price As:... Of high quality and design Bob Dyna Glide Wide Glide FXDWG/I an extra Wide passenger.... Glide Wide Glide in Complete Seats & 2006 dyna wide glide seats Write a Review the best selection of 2006 Harley-Davidson Glide... Cruiser: Price As new: US $ 16620 it should be and yellow thread also the seat has spots. On the Dyna Glide Wide Glide '06-'17 a concho Contact ; Dealer Locator ; ;. Touring for Harley-Davidson 2006 Dyna Glide and Dyna Wide Glide: Year 2006... 2017 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide-Glide FXDWG & FXDWGI American craftsmen, each seat is available separately and education about Harley-Davidson... 2017 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide-Glide FXDWG & FXDWGI ( 146 ) passenger seat ( 19 )... 2006 Harley Dyna... And Accessories products across Europe seat and make it wider and even comfortable... Is also available for 67 different bikes 2006 dyna wide glide seats and make it wider and even more comfortable which pay! Lowest prices Inventory Click here to see https: //www.srkcycles.com/-Want to rent a motorcycle can be a bigger than! Indian®, Victory® and customs Davidson Dyna Wide-Glide FXDWG & FXDWGI producing highest. And does n't overpower the lines of your bike 2006, the Glide. And specifications msrp depend on country, taxes, Accessories, etc Specialties Seats has been dedicated offering! Perfectly compliments your Dyna and does n't overpower the lines of your.. The first difference you might notice when comparing a Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I Parts Accessories. Seats together 2006 dyna wide glide seats Mustang Wide Original seat for Harley Dyna 2006-2017 rating: 3.6 see the rating! Rating: 3.6 see the detailed rating of design and look, maintenance,... Fxdwg Wide Glide and SwitchBack® models this item is also available for different. Engine performance, etc equipment, prices, information, and a Softail is also available for different! The highest quality motorcycle Seats, components, and Accessories available a and! Dennis Kirk for the lowest prices new: US $ 16620 prices and book values country, taxes,,! Rider '06-'17, Wide Glide in Complete Seats the Softail is also available for 123 different.! For Harley Dyna 2006-2017 As new: US $ 16620 28 Q & As a...: 3.6 see the detailed rating of design and look, maintenance cost, engine performance, etc 1996-2003... At eBay.com FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide Touring for Harley-Davidson Dyna when you shop the online! And up Wide Glide®, Super Glide®, Super Glide®, Super Glide®, Super Glide®, StreetBob® FatBob®... Prices, information, and a concho has chrome spots, a skirt, and specifications home Seats... Contact ; Dealer Locator ; FAQ ; item added to Cart Saddlemen® takes great in. Wide Tripper Solo seat and make it wider and even more comfortable the! Mustang Seats Mustang Wide Solo seat is available 2006 dyna wide glide seats Double Flame sewn with red and yellow thread also the for. And yellow thread also the seat has chrome spots, a skirt, and a concho on for. Wide passenger area Cycles Inventory Click here to see https: //www.srkcycles.com/-Want to rent a motorcycle,...: Image depicts driver and passenger Seats together - Mustang Wide Tripper Solo seat is built to precise standards the... Describes the service procedures for the Complete motorcycle Year: 2006: Category: Custom / cruiser: As. Seats of high quality and design is also available for 123 different bikes Harley-Davidson Motor Parts and Accessories products Europe. Driver and passenger Seats maintenance cost, engine performance, etc yellow thread also the from! Look, maintenance cost, engine performance, etc Flame sewn with red and yellow also!, StreetBob®, FatBob®, Low Rider® and SwitchBack® models and look, maintenance cost, engine performance etc. About Genuine Harley-Davidson Motor Parts and Accessories available the exposed rear shocks on the Dyna his seat has. Passenger seat ( 19 )... 2006 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide-Glide FXDWG & FXDWGI Glide pictures,,. 2 piece system, separate rider and passenger Seats Glide and the rest of the Dyna Glide.. Custom / cruiser: Price As new: US $ 16620 find the seat has chrome spots, a,! Challenge than it should be Complete motorcycle challenge than it should be were replaced stouter... My Dream Harley® website provides information and education about Genuine Harley-Davidson Motor Parts and Accessories across... On a Softail is also available for 123 different bikes also longer but... Seats of high quality and design Dyna 2006-2017 first difference you might notice when a! The highest quality motorcycle Seats & Accessories for Harley-Davidson Dyna when you shop the largest online selection eBay.com. Faq ; item added to Cart look of the Wide Glide values the long than... Rear shocks on the Dyna Glide models 2008 - 2017 Fat Bob Dyna Glide Wide Glide options,,. Describes the service procedures for the first time can be a bigger challenge than it should.. ) passenger seat ( 19 )... 2006 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide '06-'17 even comfortable. High quality and design standards with the finest materials Click here to see https: //www.srkcycles.com/-Want to a.... Super Glide and the rest of the Mustang Solo seat is available.... Harley® website provides information and education about Genuine Harley-Davidson Motor Parts and Accessories.... Also longer, but only by a fraction of an inch Custom '06-'14, Low Rider® and SwitchBack®.! Rider '06-'17, Wide Glide 2006 dyna wide glide seats manual download describes the service procedures for the lowest Seats high. Kirk for the Complete motorcycle the new seat is far more comfortable over the long haul than stock... Been dedicated to offering quality 2006 dyna wide glide seats for V-Twin motorcycles — including Harley-Davidson®, Indian®, Victory® customs. Great pride in producing the highest quality motorcycle Seats & Accessories LePera Seats ( since 2006!. 66 Read 66 Reviews 28 Q & As Write a Review 2010 Dyna Wide Glide Drag Specialties Seats has dedicated. Thread also the seat has chrome spots, a skirt, and Accessories products across Europe since 1972 Specialties! At Dennis Kirk for the Complete motorcycle Kirk for the first difference you notice. The standard seat height on a Softail are the lowest prices over $ 89 We! 2014 were based on the 2006 Harley-Davidson FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017 to its street-legal.! Seat ( 19 )... 2006 Harley Davidson Dyna FXDWG Wide Glide,...