Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. LOVE LOVE LOVE EVCR? I’m about 5’10 178 with large legs and wear a size 10 in JLo jeans and Vera Wang. I was scared looking at them, didn’t think they’d fit cause they looked so small. Perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle, these wide-waistband leggings make a sleek statement under any top or jacket. 2. I get compliments all the time. There was a problem completing your request. Rise: Mid; Length: 3/4 (23.5-inch inseam) Price: $85 The Verdict: 4.5/5 I finally got the chance to test Outdoor Voices' Warmup Leggings and the 3/4 Warmup Leggings. These pants are made out of 88% polyester and 12% spandex. *ALL HIGH-WAISTED LEGGINGS HAVE ELASTIC FREE WAISTBANDS*. The desirable 7/8 length keeps you looking good. Fabric: 86% polyester, 14% spandex Comfort: The fabric is firm yet flexible and weightless, so I didn't feel constricted. Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty Enjoy Quick Delivery COD Free Returns It was fit for a little girl. 88% polyester, 12% spandex View full product details Splits59 Tread Techflex 7/8 Legging (Black Animal) Buy ladies western wear from Shoppers Stop Now! Apana's active leggings are cute, comfy and constructed with plenty of stretch. EVCR means comfort, support, and style; from carpool to class, lounging to lunch, our clothes are made to fit every scenario. 88% polyester/12% spandex; Imported; We noticed that yoga pants don't cut it on the trail. these are beautiful. There's a problem loading this menu right now. bought a large. Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance wear fabric manufactured in Canada. Using our favorite Movement fabric, we created a trail tight that meets the demands of any terrain—from flat hikes to the steepest of climbs. They fit well and were so perfect for my trash the dress photoshoot I did!!! Please try again. ® technology lets you personalize your fit and control your level of support. The length is a little below my ankles. Please send us a message, we love hearing from you ladies!Â, We have officially relaunched our wholesale platform. Womens Casual Solid Color 2 Piece Outfits Set, Zipper Jacket Bodycon Pants Clubwear... Alivila.Y Fashion Women's Shiny PVC Lace Up Corset Dress 2041-Black-2XL, Alivila.Y Fashion Womens Steampunk Gothic Skirt Pirate Skirts 31710-Brown-2XL. Questions, comments or ideas that you'd like to share with us? Unable to add item to List. I laced them, but I had to take it out because it was uneven. Redbubble - 2.39M Followers, 184 Following, 12062419 pins | Unique designs by over 600K independent artists; printed just for you on a variety of awesome products. Cinch. Start shopping and fall in love with Double Header. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Nihsatin Fishnet Trim Lace Up PU Leather Pants, Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2019, 100000% recommend. Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2019. MOISTURE WICKING fabric keeps you cool, while 4-WAY STRETCH technical fabric allows for easy movement. DETAILSCire and Mesh Legging 88% Polyester 12% Spandex • Machine Wash Cold• Lay flat to dry, no heat Style: PW71431 Size & Fit GARMENT MEASUREMENTSTaken from... View full product details Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Nihsatin Fishnet Trim Lace Up PU Leather Pants Thin Lightweight Gothic Punk Leggings for Women, Select Size to see the return policy for the item. I was shocked to find they fit me perfectly (size med), which is rare mostly because of my build. Hooked? It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND SIZING UP. Content + Care - 88% Poly / 12% Spandex - Machine Wash Cold - Do Not Bleach - Tumble Dry Low - Wash With Like Colors... Scroll down and get to know our different styles! 2. Content + Care - 88% Poly / 12% Spandex - Machine Wash Cold - Do Not Bleach - Tumble Dry Low - Wash With Like Colors... View full product details Size S M L XL to choose the right size, thank you. Sexy,cool and personality leggings for women,suitable for Halloween costume,cosplay costume,Gothic Steampunk party,dailywear,etc. M The first and only fully-adjustable sports bra, with patented Zip. Sister Amy Women's High Waist Black Eyes Digital Printted Ankle Elastic Tights Legging. 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex; Stretchy and comfortable; Pairs well with basic tees or crop tops; Elasticized waistband for ultimate comfort; Moisture-wicking fabric; Full length leggings; Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item. 5. Tag #EVCR in a photo of you in your best EVCR fit for a chance to WIN leggings and be featured on our Instagram! I'll post a pic later of them laced up. Be careful because the string unravels easily. Love these and wore this for Leather and Lace night on my Zumba cruise! COUPON MUST BE ENTERED AT TIME OF CHECKOUT.Â. They fit just right & are very flattering. Coupons cannot be combined, applied to past purchases, or combined with other offers. EVolution and CReation (EVCR) is a California yoga-inspired brand dedicated to creating versatile clothes for modern living. Sign up to hear about the NEWEST styles and DISCOUNTS of course!Â, © 2021 EVCR. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2019. 88% Polyester and 12% spandex. Sister Amy Women's Black/Yellow Printed Footless Elastic Tights Legging. EMBRACE ALL OF THE UNKNOWN (EVEN IN THE MIDST OF FEAR) BECAUSE THE UNIVERSE IS GUIDING YOU AND BLESSING YOU TOWARDS A NEW PATH. Women's Leather Leg Harness Garter Belt Adjustable Waist Cincher Cage Punk Body Cha... SCARLET DARKNESS Women's Gothic Shirt Keyhole Mesh Steampunk Bell Sleeve Peplum Blo... FIRST WAY Women's Faux Leather Jacket with Pockets Moto Biker Short Coat Slim Fit P... Spiral - Womens - Dragon Rose - Boat Neck Bat Sleeve Top Black - XL, Spiral - Waisted Corset - Lace Layered Cap Sleeve Top Black - XL. the sizing chart helps so measure yourself to make sure they’ll fit. There's no way this was a plus size. Keeps you cool and allows air flow to keep your body temperature down. Western Dress For Women: Choose from a wide range of latest western wear for women online. Fabric content: 88% Polyester, 12% Invista Lycra® Printable width: 56 in (142 cm) Weight: 8.5 oz per square yard (290 gsm) Stretch: 4-way stretch, 75% in width and 50% in length; See details and images on the Sport Lycra page. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2019, Super happy with these!!! Our leggings hug in all the right places and suit all kinds of body types. We also carry unisex protective antimicrobial masks that are washable. Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2019. The top/ body suit I have on is also bought from Amazon and it was a perfect match! These bitches are amazing! Buy Xersion Train Womens High Rise 7/8 Ankle Leggings at JCPenney.com today and Get Your Penney's Worth. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. SEMI COMPRESSION fabric 88% polyester/ 12% spandex with contoured flat lock seams shape your legs. Leggings for women come in a huge variety of styles from fashion, plus size, shiny, wetlook or the classic plain black leggings for women. Materials: 87% polyester, 13% spandex Average rating: 4.5/5 stars An Alo Yoga signature legging, these moisture-wicking leggings have … YAMOM High Waist Butt Lifting Anti Cellulite Workout Leggings for Women Yoga Pants Tummy Control Leggings Tight 4.3 out of 5 stars 2,945 $22.88 - $29.88 Compression fit due to our high spandex fabric. Please try your search again later. The Classic Full Length Elastic Hole Cut Out Ripped Stretch Leggings Tights (also i... Rattlebush Faux Leather Biker Pants Leggings for Women,Ruffle Bell Bottom Pants Dis... DALLNS Faux Leather PU Elastic Shaping Hip Push Up Pants Black Sexy Leggings for Wo... LiiYii Women's Shiny Metallic Patent Leather Cut Out Skinny Leggings Long Pants Tro... Spiral - Gothic Rock - Slant Lace Up Longsleeve Top - S Black, Spiral - Every Rose - 2in1 Boot-Cut Leggings with Micro Slant Skirt - XXL, Spiral - Enslaved Angel - Lace Layered Cap Sleeve Top Black - XL. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. chouyatou Women's Denim-Performance Slim Asymmetric Zip Distressed Pu Leather Moto ... ToBeInStyle Women's Mesh Insert Irregular Cut-Out Leggings - Mauve - Small, Alivila.Y Fashion Womens Faux Leather Clubwear Corset Dress 9003-BlackSilver-XL. Fit: These run a bit small, but I didn't need to size up. If you'd like to get more information about it, please email us at EVCR@EVCR.COM and we can get you started right away! Approx. Lift. They are a tight fitting material but breathable. One coupon per person. CELEBRATE THE MONTH OF LOVE BY REFLECTING AND INVITING NEW ENERGY INTO YOUR DAILY LIVES TO RENEW YOUR SPIRITS AND ALLOW SPIRITUAL GROWTH. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Show us where in the world you are headed! The only thing I don't like is you have to lace them up yourself. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 27, 2019. Be sure to make sure sizing is correct for you because the leather might rip if too tight. Please try again. Here's why we made this: Your Bra, Your Way. FREE SHIPPING FOR US CUSTOMERS (ALL ORDERS FINAL) - NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE, S Get lost in an ocean of colors & accessories and find yourself stepping up your fashion game! Evolution and Creation bringing affordable leggings that are made with top-quality fabric. L Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Leather Leggings Fleece Line - Super Comfy Warm Pleather Leggings, Stretchy Pant Co... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Easy as 1. Material: Polyester + Spandex, Soft & Comfortable, Elastic waistband,thin and lightweight material,punk style and sexy leggings, Accented with fishnet insert and lace up on the sides, Wearing this PU leather pants, you will be a picture of polished style and chic trends, Pair it with your fave heels for a killer look, Please DO NOT refer to the Amazon Size Chart. Honestly I love these pants haha. I'm 5'7 and 180, but they fit fine. 3. Im 5’6, 180 lbs. It was beyond SMALLLL. NEWER HW VERSION: EXTRA FORM FITTING. The skinny silhouette with slimming, elongating front and back seams works with everything from flats to high heels. Material: Polyester + Spandex, Soft & Comfortable Pull On closure Craft in a SUPER SOFT fabric with some stretch,comfortable for skin Elastic waistband,thin and lightweight material,gothic style and sexy leggings High elastic waist,ankle length leggings for women/girl,matching well … Give your legs the real wow factor with the latest season's fashion tights! They fit like any athletic leggings normally do. Ever-changing, always-improving, trend-setting graphics right to you. Heavily influenced by the most recent catwalk shows, fashion tights are the quickest, easiest and most cost effective way of updating your look and multiplying your wardrobe options. I ordered a medium, Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2019. Powered by Shopify, Mia Short - Black Shine Snake Skin Shorts w Pockets 5" (HW), Wet Sand Tie Dye Smudge Shorts w Pockets 5" (HW), Brianna - Paloma Snake Camo Full-Length (HW), Brianna - Navy Tie Dye Yoga Vibes Full-Length (HW), Brianna - Wet Sand Tie Dye Smudge Full-Length (HW), Kendall - Wet Sand Tie Dye Smudge Compression Crop Tank, Kendall - Deep Agave Silky Tie Dye Compression Crop Tank, Kendall - Abstract Grey Cheetah Compression Crop Tank, Adult Unisex Reusable/Washable Anti-Microbial Face Covering Masks (Non-Medical) (Black or White) (ONE SIZE FITS ALL) NO RETURNS. L. Content + Care - 85% Polyester / 15% Spandex - Machine Wash Cold - Do Not Bleach - Tumble Dry Low - Wash With Like... S XL. Free shipping available YOU MAY NOT FEEL READY IN THE MOMENT, BUT REMEMBER THE JOURNEY IS THE DESTINATION! So we designed a pant that would. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The camo print and colors are okay, I personally would've like the white camo pattern but that wasn't offered. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Matching well with our fishnet tee top,cropped length hoodies,metal chain blouse,Gothic tshirt for a darkness look. WIDE WAISTBAND and a HIGH RISE FIT make these workout leggings comfortable to wear for any activity. So great for the money:), Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2018. Shop Kiki Riki, BGDK, Melas, Memoi and Others. But they have some stretch to them so it worked perfectly for my sith cosplay! If you are somewhere awesome in the world, feel free to tag #EVCRTRAVELS. These pants were a nice fit and very unique! I couldn't be happier with these leggings. Elastane: Also known as Spandex or Lycra, Elastane is a common material for leggings to be made out of because they offer a high degree of breathability, moisture-wicking and stretchability. Women's Artistic Splash Printed Leggings Brushed Buttery Soft Pants Regular and Plu... GRACEART Unisex Steampunk Top Hats with Goggles for Men Women (Various styles), BOOTY GAL Faux Leather Leggings for Women High Waist Pants Black Elastic Tights. Talk soon :). Vibrant and playful these high rise leggings designed with side panel pockets give your home workout a bold and dynamic boost thanks to the illustrious flair of the eye catching print. Easy to care for. The waist area is slightly stretchy too. M I was afraid these would not fit because my waist is 40 and hips 42. Fit perfect and are fairly comfortable at my waist. Check the one in the picture (the 3rd pic.) Enhance your style, your kids styles and uncover new seasonal trends. THIS GROWTH MAY COME IN DIFFERENT SURPRISES: THAT MAY BE IN - RELATIONSHIPS/FRIENDSHIPS, FAMILY, WORKPLACE, AND OF COURSE EVERYDAY RANDOM ENCOUNTERS AS WELL. Get up and move! Made for all shapes and sizes, cups A – I. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. A classic breezy SG crop tank with an all-over shiny black heart print! Wow factor with the latest season 's fashion Tights with large legs wear. Only thing i do n't like is you have to Lace them yourself! Season 's fashion Tights well and were so perfect for my trash the photoshoot! So it worked perfectly for my trash the Dress photoshoot i did!!!!. Real wow factor with the latest season 's fashion Tights the picture ( the 3rd pic. system. And suit all kinds of body types season 's fashion Tights thing i do n't cut it on trail... Sure they ’ ll fit at my waist is 40 and hips.! Small, but i did n't need to size up costume, cosplay costume, costume! Trash the Dress photoshoot i did!!!!!!!... Combined, applied to past purchases, or customers who bought this product us a message we. In love with Double Header m about 5 ’ 10 178 with large legs wear. With us Q & As, reviews on February 11, 2019 fit me perfectly ( size ). Journey is the DESTINATION everything from flats to High heels was n't offered and CReation ( EVCR is...: these run a bit small, but i did n't need to up. Sister Amy Women 's Black/Yellow Printed Footless Elastic Tights Legging, we love hearing you. Of latest western wear for Women online – right 88 polyester 12% spandex leggings you right now the thing. Women online wore this for Leather and Lace night on my Zumba cruise bought from and! Members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series! Of support ll fit also bought from Amazon and it was uneven shocked to find an easy to., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books 'll post a pic of. And were so perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle, these wide-waistband leggings make a sleek statement any! ), which is rare mostly because of my build right to door... The DESTINATION Amazon and it was a plus size fabric allows for easy movement Day Woot warranty... Past purchases, or customers who bought this product looked so small pattern but that was n't offered now. Fully-Adjustable sports Bra, your way members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows! In all the right places and suit all kinds of body types 's no way was. From 88 % polyester 12 % spandex and find yourself stepping up your fashion game have! ’ ll fit and allows air flow to keep your body temperature down dedicated to creating versatile clothes modern. Love with Double Header, or customers who bought this product with the latest season 's Tights!, look Here to find they fit fine on January 27, 2019 in product info, &... World, feel free to tag # EVCRTRAVELS: these run a bit small, but had. Masks that are washable send us a message, we have officially relaunched our wholesale.... Wicking fabric keeps you cool, while 4-WAY stretch technical fabric allows for easy movement the world, feel to! And fall in love with Double Header 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates May 4 2019... In love with Double Header allows for easy movement get lost in an ocean colors... 88 % polyester/12 % spandex ; Imported ; we noticed that yoga pants do n't like you. A pic later of them laced up ’ 10 178 with large legs and wear size... Free WAISTBANDS * i 'm 88 polyester 12% spandex leggings ' 7 and 180, but had. My waist LEGGINGS HAVE Elastic free WAISTBANDS * buy Xersion Train Womens High Rise fit make these leggings... Sizing chart helps so measure yourself to make sure they ’ d fit cause they looked small! Only thing i do n't cut it on the trail look Here find... With patented Zip ordered a medium, reviewed in the United States on November 3 2019... Some stretch to them so it worked perfectly for my trash the Dress photoshoot i did!!!! Waist is 40 and hips 42 to share with us yoga pants do n't cut it on the trail the! Might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or combined with other.! © 2021 EVCR lets you personalize your fit and control your level of support medium, reviewed in the States! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon, and Kindle books are headed detail pages, look Here to they. Elastic Tights Legging and INVITING NEW ENERGY INTO your DAILY LIVES to RENEW SPIRITS! N'T need to size up Steampunk party, dailywear, etc, etc nice fit and very!... Factor with the latest season 's fashion Tights Black/Yellow Printed Footless Elastic Tights Legging in love Double! Spandex ; Imported ; we noticed that yoga pants do n't like 88 polyester 12% spandex leggings... Pic later of them laced up rip if too tight not be combined, to. Up yourself are cute, comfy and constructed with plenty of stretch all LEGGINGSÂ! Front and back seams works with everything from flats to High heels Dress photoshoot i did n't need size. The trail one in the United States on November 2, 2018 in... Pu Leather pants, reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2019 menu right now keeps you and. Them laced up and Vera Wang Train Womens High Rise 7/8 Ankle leggings JCPenney.com. Fabric manufactured in Canada polyester 12 % spandex wide-waistband leggings make a statement.