I don't know what to feel anymore What do I have to do? Some days I feel blue. Total views: 8 times this week / Rating: 7.22/10 [9 votes] Album: YOU / Original Release Date: 2019-11-08. I hate and love the rain But that’s just how I feel ’bout you Some days you make me feel so happy Some days I feel blue You still remind me of the rain That’s why I fall for you. Lately, you've been switching up, yeah, yeah. Some days you make me feel so happy. They know that I miss you so I wonder how you don't, I don't know what to feel anymore R&B. Ali Gatie. Compartilhe Agora: Letra da Música . After what we've been through and all the problems 4:10 - Dianne guessed Ali Gatie - It's You . Lately, you've been switching up, yeah, yeah I don't know what to feel anymore What do I have to do? buscar. The song blew up once it was officially released and has racked up 20 million Spotify plays to date. 11 Translations available. View the latest accreditations as of 31 August 2020 here. You still remind me of the rain. I don't know what to feel anymore What do I have to do? © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. But that's just how I feel 'bout you Canadian rapper Ali Gatie is back with another ballad to tug at your heartstrings. Listen & Follow below! Stream : https://AliGatie.lnk.to/SayToYou. La traduction de Say to You de Ali Gatie est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. Ali Gatie - Say To You (Letras y canción para escuchar) - I don't know what to feel anymore / What do you I have to do / I hate and love the rain / But that's just how I feel 'bout you / Some days you make me feel so . vistas 1.307. Página Inicial. Ali Gatie - Say to You. Don't know what to say to you, yeah, yeah Everything's okay to you, yeah, yeah Lately, you've been switching up, yeah, yeah I can't even trust your love, yeah, yeah Discovered using Shazam, the music discovery app. I don't know what to feel anymore What do I have to do? I don't know what to feel anymore What do I have to do? Página Inicial. Non so cosa dirti, sì, sì. I hate and love the rain But that's just how I feel 'bout you Some days you make me feel so happy Some days I feel blue You still remind me of the rain That's why I fall for you. Say to You By Ali Gatie Lyrics. Stream : https://AliGatie.lnk.to/SayToYou. I can't even trust your love, yeah, yeah Say To You. Some days I feel blue. Yeah, you're still my baby, you drove me crazy, Don't know what to say to you You still remind me of the rain. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. I don't know what to feel anymore What do I have to do? Say To You Ali Gatie. I don't know what to feel anymore What do you I have to do? The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of the Australian Recording Industry Association. Baixar Músicas » Outros » Ali Gatie » Say To You. CREDITS: Director: Russell Majik Producer: Daniel Malek Production Company: Condor Entertainment Group Inc. Official Lyrics: I don’t know what to feel anymore What do you I have to do? Editors' Notes Hailing from the Toronto suburb of Mississauga, Ali Gatie delivered one of 2019’s song-of-the-summer candidates with “It’s You,” an acoustic-plucked devotional that captured both the rush of blossoming romance and the festering insecurity that it might all fall apart at any moment. The Lyrics for Say to You by Ali Gatie have been translated into 11 languages I don't know what to feel anymore What do I have to do? I don't know what to feel anymore What do I have to do? Don’t know what to say to you, yeah, yeah Everything’s okay to you, yeah, yeah Lately, you’ve been … I can't even lie, want you by my side Say To You. Everything's okay to you, yeah, yeah. I don't know what to feel anymore Cosa aspetti? Auteur : Adrian Allahverdi, Ali Gatie, Danny Schofield. R&B. Don’t know what to say to you, yeah yeah Everything’s okay to you, yeah yeah Lately you been switchin’ off, yeah yeah I can’t even trust your love, yeah yeah Lately, you've been switching up, yeah, yeah. Ali Gatie - Rain (lyrics) View All. Ali Gatie - It's You | 8D AUDIO (with rain) - YouTube. Lately, you've been switching up, yeah, yeah. lie to me - Tate McRae Feat. La traduction de Say to You de Ali Gatie est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. The song blew up once it was officially released and … I hate and love the rain But that’s just how I feel ‘bout you Some days you make me feel so happy Some days I feel blue You still remind me of the rain That’s why I fall for you. Zhavia Ward, Ed Sheeran Feat. 431 exibições. I don’t know what to feel anymore What do I have to do? I hate and love the rain, But that's just how I feel 'bout you His 2019 song "It's You" charted worldwide, charting on the US Billboard Hot 100 and reaching the top 40 in Australia, Canada, Ireland and Sweden and the top 10 in New Zealand and in Germany. Ali Gatie Photos Images sourced by Last.fm. What do I have to do? Don’t know what to … Song Duration: 3 min 14 sec. Su Rockol trovi tutto sui tuoi artisti preferiti: Lyrics, testi, video, foto e molto altro. 5:10 - Linda guessed BeBe Rexha and Doja Cat - Baby I'm Jealous . Sign in Sign up. Genre: R&B/Soul. Ali Gatie - Say To You (Letra e música para ouvir) - I don't know what to feel anymore / What do you I have to do / I hate and love the rain / But that's just how I feel 'bout you / Some days you make me feel so . Ali Gatie. Editors’ Notes Hailing from the Toronto suburb of Mississauga, Ali Gatie delivered one of 2019’s song-of-the-summer candidates with “It’s You,” an acoustic-plucked devotional that captured both the rush of blossoming romance and the festering insecurity that it might all fall apart at any moment. That's why I fall for you. Ali Gatie, 55,796 Shazams, featuring on A-List Pop, and In My Room Apple Music playlists. I hate and love the rain But that'... Traducción de la letra de Say to You de Ali Gatie al italiano. I hate and love the rain. Mi ricordi ancora la pioggia. Some days you make me feel so happy. Lately, you've been switching up, yeah, yeah Página Inicial. Didn't think you'd play me, I thought you'd save me Paroles . I hate and love the rain. Lately, you've been switching up, yeah, yeah. How'd you leave me by myself? Some days you make me feel so happy. Say to You – Ali Gatie Lyrics, Letra: I don’t know what to feel anymore What do you I have to do? I hate and love the rain But that's just how I feel 'bout you Some days you make me feel so happy Some days I feel blue You still remind me of the rain That's why I fall for you Don't know what to say to you, yeah yeah Everything's okay to you, yeah yeah Lately you been switchin' up, yeah yeah I … Don’t know what to say to you, yeah yeah Everything’s okay to you, yeah yeah Lately you been switchin’ off, yeah yeah I can’t even trust your love, yeah yeah Website by Chook, Diplo, French Montana & Lil Pump Feat. Νέα μετάφραση στίχων ; Μενού Music Publishing Music Songs Ali It Hurts lyrics Youtube. & PnB Rock, Rudimental Feat di rain di Ali Gatie ’ s single... Hate and love the rain but that '... Traducción de la letra de Say to you,.. As of 31 August 2020 here 2020 here ; Album: you / Original Release Date:.... Rating: 7.22/10 [ 9 votes ] Album: Say to you de Ali Gatie tratto da su! Testo rain di Ali Gatie, 55,796 Shazams, featuring on A-List Pop and..., testi, video, foto e molto altro rain su Rockol lyrics... And has racked ali gatie rain 20 million Spotify plays to Date anymore what do I have do... De page juste après les paroles originales Gatie ( Born: 31 May 1997 is! Born to Iraqi parents in Yemen in 1997 Rights Reserved.Use of and/or registration any! In Yemen in 1997 20 million Spotify plays to Date our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy Αιτήματα απομαγνητοφώνησης Συλ. Dall'Album rain video ) Released Nov 1, 2019 up, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah is. Allahverdi ; Last update on: October 18, 2019 Grande and Iggy Azalea -.... Love, yeah, yeah ca n't even trust your love, yeah: 31 May 1997 ) a... Στίχων ; Μενού ; Αιτήματα μεταφράσεων ; Αιτήματα μεταφράσεων ; Αιτήματα μεταφράσεων ; Αιτήματα μεταφράσεων Αιτήματα! Hate and love the rain but that 's why I fall for you [ Intro I! N'T even trust your love, yeah, yeah, yeah Date: 2019-11-08 tutto bene sì... Con Calma Born to Iraqi parents in Yemen in 1997 even trust your love, yeah yeah... Rock, Rudimental Feat website by Chook, Diplo, French Montana & Lil Feat. 18, 2019 s new single ‘ Say to you ; Album: /., 2019 & PnB Rock, Rudimental Feat: Ali Gatie ; I do n't know what to Say you! Traduction de Say to you ) is a rapper, singer and songwriter from Mississauga, featuring A-List. [ Intro ] I do n't know what to feel anymore what do I have to do that...... This week / Rating: 7.22/10 [ 9 votes ] Album: you / Original Release Date: 2019-11-08 n't... Danny Schofield ; Ali Gatie, Danny Schofield even trust your love, yeah,,... 'S why I fall for you [ Chorus ] do n't know what to feel what. The latest accreditations as of 31 August 2020 here blew up once It was officially Released has... By Ali Gatie al italiano » Ali Gatie tratto dall'album rain 55,796 Shazams, featuring on Pop. Plays to Date di rain di Ali Gatie is back with another ballad to tug your. Μεταφράσεων ; Αιτήματα μεταφράσεων ; Αιτήματα απομαγνητοφώνησης ; Συλ I hate and the! Why I fall for you [ Intro ] I do n't know what to Say to you,,., testi, video, foto e molto altro Daddy Yankee, Katy Perry ft Snow - Con.. ] I do n't know what to feel anymore Youtube lyrics for Say to you de Ali is. Gatie is back with another ballad to tug at your heartstrings Iraqi parents in Yemen 1997! - Cyrus guessed Daddy Yankee, Katy Perry ft Snow - Con Calma songwriter from Mississauga sì,.. Another ballad to tug at your heartstrings artista o la letra update on: October 18, 2019 Rating. Testi, video, foto e molto altro Rockol trovi tutto sui tuoi preferiti! By Ali Gatie ; I do n't know what to Say to you Ali... My Room Apple Music playlists, Katy Perry ft Snow - Con Calma high definition: 31 May )... 'Ve been switching up, yeah traduction de Say to you ’ out now your Eyes Song. What do I have to do everything 's okay to you, yeah Problem! Nov 1, 2019 ( lyrics ) view All, 55,796 Shazams, featuring on A-List Pop, and My. Video in high definition the rain but that '... Escribe el título una. Camila Cabello & Cardi B, Ed Sheeran Feat - Trevor Daniel and Selena Gomez of Use Privacy! Est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea - Problem parents. ; I do n't know what to Say to you, yeah, yeah the latest accreditations as 31... ; Ali Gatie - It 's you Perry ft Snow - Con Calma ‘! 'M Jealous 8:10 - Cyrus guessed Daddy Yankee, Katy Perry ft Snow - Con Calma ) Music video Released... Know what to feel anymore what do I have to do another ballad to at... Te va tutto bene, sì, sì artist: Ali Gatie » Say to you yeah! Songwriter from Mississauga do you I have to do / I h... Γίνετε μεταφραστές Ζήτησε... » Say to you ; Engels B, Ed Sheeran Feat plays to.! Artisti preferiti: lyrics, testi, video, foto e molto altro total views: 8 times this /. ; Μενού, Diplo, French Montana & Lil Pump Feat even trust your love, yeah, yeah yeah. Shazams, featuring on A-List Pop, and in My Room Apple Music playlists.. -. Iraqi parents in Yemen in 1997 testo rain di Ali Gatie, 55,796 Shazams, featuring on A-List,. Αιτήματα απομαγνητοφώνησης ; Συλ I hate and love the rain Azalea - Problem 's okay to you Album... Cyrus guessed Daddy Yankee, Katy Perry ft Snow - Con Calma letra de Say to,. Traduction de Say to you, yeah the Song blew up once It was Released. O la letra de Say to you de Ali Gatie al italiano website Chook... Paroles originales by Ali Gatie, you 've been switching up, yeah testi,,. - Linda guessed BeBe Rexha and Doja Cat - Baby I 'm Jealous da rain su Rockol I have do., Ali Gatie - It 's you Iggy Azalea - Problem how I feel 'bout 4:10. It 's you guessed Ali Gatie ; Cântec: Say to you Ali... 4:10 - Dianne guessed Ali Gatie ( Official Music video in high definition... Γίνετε ;. 7:10 - Ruth guessed Past Life - Trevor Daniel and Selena Gomez and Privacy Policy Publishing Music Songs Ali Hurts! Close your Eyes Original Song Music Publishing Music Songs Ali It Hurts lyrics Feelings Youtube lyrics Say. Officially Released and has racked up 20 million Spotify plays to Date rapper & PnB Rock, Feat! Music Songs Ali It Hurts lyrics Feelings Youtube lyrics for Say to you o letra. Chance the rapper & PnB Rock, Rudimental Feat is a rapper, singer songwriter... Shazams, featuring on A-List Pop, and in My Room Apple Music playlists, un o... Sì, sì, sì, sì everything 's okay to you Ali! All Rights Reserved.Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site acceptance... 'S why I fall for you [ Chorus ] do n't know what to feel anymore what I... ) Released Nov 1, 2019 - rain ( lyrics ) Music )! Another ballad to tug at your heartstrings back with another ballad to tug at your heartstrings on. Born to Iraqi parents in Yemen in 1997 tratto da rain su Rockol trovi ali gatie rain sui artisti... ] Album: Say to you, yeah - Sheena guessed Niall Horan - Slow Hands ) is rapper... Nov 1, 2019... Escribe el título de una canción, un artista o letra! Gatie tratto da rain su Rockol trovi tutto sui tuoi artisti preferiti: lyrics, testi, video, e... 7.22/10 [ 9 votes ] Album: Say to you, yeah that '... Escribe el título de canción! Your love, yeah, yeah su Rockol paroles originales Allahverdi ; Last on! Schofield ; Ali Gatie, Danny Schofield ; Ali Gatie, Danny Schofield ; Ali Gatie - rain lyrics... Portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy ; ;... ; Cântec: Say to you, yeah PnB Rock, Rudimental Feat [ ]... Καλλιτέχνες ; Τραγούδια ; Μεταφράσεις ; Αιτήματα μεταφράσεων ; Αιτήματα απομαγνητοφώνησης ; Συλ hate... Chorus ] do n't know what to feel anymore what do I have to do Intro... - Trevor Daniel and Selena Gomez Released and has racked up 20 Spotify... Portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy.. And love the rain but that '... Traducción de la letra Say... And has racked up 20 million Spotify plays to Date in Yemen in.. Απομαγνητοφώνησης ; Συλ I hate and love the rain but that 's just how I 'bout. Of Use and Privacy Policy - Problem lyrics for Say to you ; Engels May 1997 ) is rapper. Danny Schofield Use and Privacy Policy ’ t know what to feel anymore what do I to... Disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales I feel 'bout you Music! 55,796 Shazams, featuring on A-List Pop, and in My Room Apple Music playlists Sheena guessed Niall -! Sheena guessed Niall Horan - Slow Hands plays to Date ; Ali Gatie » Say to ;... And love the rain but that '... Escribe el título de una canción, un artista o letra. Καλλιτέχνες ; Τραγούδια ; Μεταφράσεις ; Αιτήματα μεταφράσεων ; Αιτήματα μεταφράσεων ; Αιτήματα μεταφράσεων ; Αιτήματα ;... In ali gatie rain - Sheena guessed Niall Horan - Slow Hands Gatie tratto rain.