Aunty Lena's, Adare Picture: Menu - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,716 candid photos and videos. Breakfast, Carvery, Cheap Eats,… Aunty Lena’s Bar situated in Adare Village arguably the prettiest village in Ireland… Book Now. Unfortunately 90% of the staff were either unpleasant or untrained. Places people like to go after Aunty Lena's. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Take N21 Limerick - Kerry in village centre. We were met at the door by an unbelievably grumpy man who took our Covid 19 contact details. Will definitely be stopping there again.More. The last stop that evening was across Main St. at Aunty Lenas. I asked for a...drinks menu that never arrived and so when my food was eventually put in front of me, I asked for a glass of Bulmers. Our food took an age to be served and unfortunately got delivered to two other tables near us before finding the right table!! Aunty Lena’s Bar situated in Adare Village arguably the prettiest village in Ireland was established in 1806 and has famously served the needs of its patrons with great success. Text: Tom O'Keeffe (Hall Secretary/PRO) on 087-6732071. more. Hilde Provost está no Facebook. more. Get quick answers from Aunty Lena's staff and past visitors. OPENING HOURS Pat Collins Bar Main Street, Adare, County Limerick, Ireland. Another girl took our drinks order and never came back!!! However they saved the best for last, when we went to pay, we were charged for a pint of Bulmers despite not asking for it and €3 for the ‘medley of veg’ with my bacon and cabbage. The positives first, the staff are good, attentive and polite. All info on Aunty Lena's in Adare - Call to book a table. Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an English speaking kitchen essential. Although we were only looking for something simple, we...were pleasantly surprised at just how nice the food was. She was full of chat, good info and an abundance of smiles. Aunty Lena’s & the Courthouse Adare . View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Overall the food was good, pricey though even for Adare. Local cuisine, Irish, Bar, Pub, Gastropub, Vegetarian Friendly, Aunty Lena's Bar situated in Adare Village arguably the prettiest village in Ireland was established in 1806 and has famously served the needs of its patrons with great success. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Lena is also a Chawke and so it was fitting that we started and ended the evening enjoying Chawke hospitality. T: 00353 61 396143 E: collinspub@gmail.com Photos Map. Locate. Limerick Property Watch: Come home to Adare » So lots of potential but they need to up the standard of the food in my opinion. Unfortunately 90% of the staff were either unpleasant or untrained. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Lovely pub and very friendly staff Aunty Lena's Bar situated in Adare Village arguably the prettiest village in Ireland was established in 1806 and has famously served the needs of its patrons with great success. Brownie for dessert is to die for. We then had another long wait for the veg plate! Welcome to Aunty Lena’s Bar & Adare Courthouse situated in Adare Village, County Limerick arguably the prettiest village in Ireland. Will definitely be stopping there again. Highly recommend! My husband asked at one point if we were being recorded for a candid camera show! Just amazing. Aunty Lena's: Busy food menu - See 637 traveler reviews, 166 candid photos, and great deals for Adare, Ireland, at Tripadvisor. House is 5th on the right. Local cuisine, Irish, Bar, Pub, Gastropub, Vegetarian Friendly, Aunty Lena's Bar situated in Adare Village arguably the prettiest village in Ireland was established in 1806 and has famously served the needs of its patrons with great success. Adare village is a collection of news feed from all that is happening in Adare. Food was absolutely beautiful. Description: Aunty Lena's Bar situated in Adare Village arguably the prettiest village in Ireland was established in 1806 and has famously served the needs of its patrons with great success. The food along with the service at aunty lenas was really amazing. Fri – Sat 9am – 12.30am special. Adare is the traditional spot for lunch on the way to Killarney and there is an abundance of choice. My husband asked at one point if we were being recorded for a candid camera show! 1 talking about this. Welcome to Aunty Lena’s Bar situated in Adare Village, County Limerick arguably the prettiest village in Ireland. Established in 1806 by the Chawke family Aunty Lena’s has famously served the needs of its patrons with great success as the Chawkes have kept the bar as a focal part of the community, serving both locals and visitors from the four corners of the world. Waited a long time to order food. We paid the full amount and left and for sure will not be returning, lovely, the only shining light of our visit. The pub itself is very nice, plenty of room, spotlessly clean so a good choice in these times. Amazing! If I wanted a pint I’d have asked for a pint but at this point I understood to take what you get. Participe do Facebook para se conectar com Caroline O'Callaghan e outros que você talvez conheça. Limerick, Adare. I ordered bacon & cabbage and asked if there was other veg that came with it and was informed of the veg being served. Established in 1806 by the Chawke family Aunty Lena’s has famously served the needs of its patrons with great success as the Chawkes have kept the bar as a focal part of the community, serving both locals and visitors from the four corners of the world. Overall the food was good, pricey though even for Adare. Established in 1806 by the Chawke family Aunty Lena’s has famously served the needs of its patrons with great success as the Chawkes have kept the bar as a focal part of the community, serving both locals and visitors from the four corners of the world. Aunty Lena’s Bar situated in Adare Village arguably the prettiest village in Ireland was established in 1806 and has famously served the needs of its patrons with great success. Our highly skilled kitchen team serve delicious traditional Irish food all day and in tandem with that our bar stocks an extensive selection of beers, wines and the finest Irish whiskeys to help wash the meal down with. Dessert Amazing - best baked Alaska ever!!! However they saved the best for last, when we went to pay, we were charged for a pint of Bulmers despite not asking for it and €3 for the ‘medley of veg’ with my bacon and cabbage. Photos Map. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? special. My son had the curry which was very bland. Limerick, Adare Ireland. Get quick answers from Aunty Lena's staff and past visitors. Another girl took our drinks order and never came back!!! Sun 10am – 11pm. Main Street Adare, Co. I had the Cajun chicken burger which was tasty, few few chips with it and the side slaw was poor. Will definitely be stopping there again. Limerick is a fine traditional bar with a great reputation for providing some of the best hospitality around. Aunty Lena's Bar & Restaurant - serving award winning, delicious, traditional Irish food daily from 9am - 9pm. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Established in 1806 by the Chawke family Aunty Lena’s has famously served the needs of its patrons with great success keeping the bar as a focal part of the community, and serving both locals and visitors from all over the world. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Limerick, Adare Ireland. The smoked salmon and prawn combination was particularly tasty and I would go so far as to say it was one of the nicest attempts at this dish I have ever tasted. Overall the food was good, pricey though even for Adare. Unfortunately 90% of the staff were either unpleasant or untrained. We went for the club sandwich and it's the nicest one I've had ! Waited a long time to order food. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Defo try this place if...you are ever in Adare!More. Would highly recommend. Aunty Lena's, Adare: Veja 637 dicas e avaliações imparciais de Aunty Lena's, com classificação Nº 4 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como Nº 11 de 21 restaurantes em Adare. We ordered the burger and chicken wings and they were lovely. Aunty Lena's: Poor, very poor. The roofs are straw thatched, the building are quaint and the bars are sparse. The slight negative was the food, it was ok, nothing...special. Atmosphere was fabulous, an escape in these trying times. Aunty Lena's Bar situated in Adare Village arguably the prettiest village in Ireland was established in 1806 and has famously served the needs of its patrons with great success. Welcome to Aunty Lena's Bar, Restaurant & Courthouse situated in Adare Village, County Limerick. Aunty Lena’s has LIVE music several nights a week, including Traditional Irish music and live bands from around the region. Laura who took our order was...lovely, the only shining light of our visit. Food was ok - a bit disjointed - steak good but pepper sauce arrived too late- bakes hake ok Aunty Lena's, Adare: See 637 unbiased reviews of Aunty Lena's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 21 restaurants in Adare. Our food took an age to be served and unfortunately got delivered to two other tables near us before finding the right table!! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Dessert Amazing - best baked Alaska ever!!! Food was superb. Pass Villagefare on right. Blue Door Restaurant ... Adare. Just amazing. My husband asked at one point if we were being recorded for a candid camera show! Aunty Lena's, Adare Picture: 20160526_142007_large.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,711 candid photos and videos. About Aunty Lenas Lounge Bar: Situated in the beautiful village of Adare, County Limerick arguably the prettiest village in Ireland, Aunty Lena’s was established in 1806 by the Chawke family, today it’s proprietor is Charlie Chawke, falling under his Chawke Pub Group umbrella of 9 quality establishments based in Limerick & Dublin. Special mention to Àine & Dora for taking care of us, fantastic ladies. We ordered the burger and chicken wings and they were lovely. My son had the curry which was very bland. Adare is the most beautiful village in Ireland it is beautiful, the pubs are friendly and the food is outstanding. Address: Aunty Lena’s Bar, Main Street, Adare, County Limerick Tel: +353 (0)61 396114 Email: info@auntylenas.com There are a beautiful complement to the gorgeous bar. Established in 1806 by the Chawke family Aunty Lena’s has famously served the needs of its patrons with great success as the Chawkes have kept the bar as a focal part of the community, serving both locals and visitors from the four corners of the world. When my food was served to me, the waiter first took it to a wrong table and several times during the hour we were there, waiters dropped food and drinks to our table that we didn’t order and looked utterly confused when we informed them of same. There are plenty of good eatery’s in Adare so we won’t be in any rush back here. However they saved the best for last, when we went to pay, we were charged for a pint of Bulmers despite not asking for it and €3 for the ‘medley of veg’ with my bacon and cabbage. The successful candidates must be able to work in an extremely busy kitchen and be a positive team player. I had the Cajun chicken burger which was tasty, few few chips with it and the side slaw was poor. If I wanted a pint I’d have asked for a pint but at this point I understood to take what you get. Our large LCD High Definition TVs provide our customers with the perfect place to view all of the major sporting events (especially Munster, Limerick &, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Live Music. Will definitely be back! Houfu Chinese Restaurant Phone: 061 396383. Turn right at roundabout Lenas Bar. 5 day week approx 7 hours per day. 1 talking about this. Lovely pub and very friendly staff Main Street, Adare, Co. Then a different girl brought us 3 drinks for the two of us, wrong table. She was full of chat, good info and an abundance of smiles. Aunty Lena's: Great! A great spot. Aunty Lenas . Of the 4ish bars along the main stretch, Aunty Lena's will jump at you from the start. A great spot. The smoked salmon and prawn combination was particularly tasty and I would go so far as to say it was one of the nicest attempts at this dish I have ever tasted. Aunty Lena’s Bar situated in Adare Village arguably the prettiest village in Ireland was established in 1806 and has famously served the needs of its patrons with great success. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Aunty Lena's, Adare: See 637 unbiased reviews of Aunty Lena's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 22 restaurants in Adare. Then a different girl brought us 3 drinks for the two of us, wrong table. Highly recommend! Incredible food, gorgeous atmosphere and lovely staff. Food was superb. My husband asked at one point if we were being recorded for a candid camera show! So lots of potential but they need to up the standard of the food in my opinion.More. Laura who took our order was...lovely, the only shining light of our visit. Aunty Lena's - 1 Main Street, Adare, Ireland Limerick - Rated 4.7 based on 23 Reviews "Ate there today food was poor. Our customers are a mix of local people and visiting tourists who we are more than happy to cater for with our own brand of superior customer service. We bought opted for the steak sandwich and it was cooked perfectly and the pepper sauce was the nicest I have ever tasted. Then a different girl brought us 3 drinks for the two of us, wrong table. Anne Llyod Phone: 087 988 5759. The stout and beer taps at Aunty Lena’s were a sight to behold. The smoked salmon and prawn combination was particularly tasty and I would go so far as to say it was one of the nicest attempts at this dish I have ever tasted. She was full of chat, good info and an abundance of smiles. The positives first, the staff are good, attentive and polite. Another girl took our drinks order and never came back!!! This is a role for someone fiercely upbeat and fearlessly confident; a high-profile, high-stakes opportunity to become the face of one of our most popular offices. 12 reviews. OPENING HOURS When my food was served to me, the waiter first took it to a wrong table and several times during the hour we were there, waiters dropped food and drinks to our table that we didn’t order and looked utterly confused when we informed them of same. We bought opted for the steak sandwich and it was cooked perfectly and the pepper sauce was the nicest I have ever tasted. We paid the full amount and left and for sure will not be returningMore, This was our second time visiting Auntie Lena’s, hoping that our first visit was just a bad day. The staff were so welcoming, our waitress Ellen was very friendly and helpful. Adare is the traditional spot for lunch on the way to Killarney and there is an abundance of choice. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Another girl took our drinks order and never came back!!! Stopped here with the kids for lunch. Fri – Sat 9am – 12.30am I had the Cajun chicken burger which was tasty, few few chips with it and the side slaw was poor. Welcome to Aunty Lena’s Bar situated in Adare Village, County Limerick arguably the prettiest village in Ireland. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Our food took an age to be served and unfortunately got delivered to two other tables near us before finding the right table!! Would highly recommend. Special mention to Àine & Dora for taking care of us, fantastic ladies. Ten minutes later a waitress gave me a pint of Bilmers and I informed her that I only wanted a glass and she said, ‘it’s ok hang onto the pint‘. Places people like to go after Aunty Lena's. 35 hours per week over 5 days including weekends starting at 7.30 a.m. (8.a.m. Aunty Lena's Bar situated in Adare Village arguably the prettiest village in Ireland was established in 1806 and has famously served the needs of its patrons with great success. When my food was served to me, the waiter first took it to a wrong table and several times during the hour we were there, waiters dropped food and drinks to our table that we didn’t order and looked utterly confused when we informed them of same. Aunty Lena’s Fish & Chips €14.00 Fresh fillet of hake coated in a crispy Bill Chawke's Legacy Lager beer batter and served with mushy peas, chunky tartar sauce Oven Baked Tofu Kebabs €13.50 Served with roasted baby potatoes, stir-fry vegetables and roast red pepper sauce Aunty Lena’s … 2.9K likes. My son had the curry which was very bland. Full Time Assistant Housekeeper/breakfast server at our 5 star hotel in Hove. Available for community class events and/or meeting bookings. Our bar was established in 1806 by the Chawke family, Aunty Lena’s has famously served the needs of its patrons with great success keeping the bar as a focal part of the community, and serving both locals and visitors from all over the world. Adare is a lovely small town. Aunty Lena's, Adare: See 637 unbiased reviews of Aunty Lena's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 22 restaurants in Adare. View Profile . We then had another long wait for the veg plate! Secret menu: baileys coffee" Jessica Ansaldi. Defo try this place if...you are ever in Adare!More. Unfortunately 90% of the staff were either unpleasant or untrained. Aunty Lena’s Bar situated in Adare Village, County Limerick arguably the prettiest village in Ireland. She was full of chat, good info and an abundance of smiles. Caroline O'Callaghan está no Facebook. We paid the full amount and left and for sure will not be returning, lovely, the only shining light of our visit. Very friendly waitress who was helpful. The staff were so welcoming, our waitress Ellen was very friendly and helpful. Main Street Adare, Co. My wife had the roast which was substantial but not hugely flavoursome. What time do you open and do you open for breakfast, Hotels near Draiocht Art & Shop Gallery, Adare, European Restaurants for Families in Adare, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Adare, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Adare. Excellent staff and great food. Adare Community Hall, Adare. We went for the club sandwich and it's the nicest one I've had ! We then had another long wait for the veg plate! Aunty Lena's, Adare: See 637 unbiased reviews of Aunty Lena's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 21 restaurants in Adare. Very friendly waitress who was helpful. Food was ok - a bit disjointed - steak good but pepper sauce arrived too late- bakes hake ok No split shifts. My wife had the roast which was substantial but not hugely flavoursome. Ten minutes later a waitress gave me a pint of Bilmers and I informed her that I only wanted a glass and she said, ‘it’s ok hang onto the pint‘. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. There are plenty of good eatery’s in Adare so we won’t be in any rush back here. Excellent staff and great food. - See 637 traveler reviews, 166 candid photos, and great deals for Adare, Ireland, at Tripadvisor. Aunty Lena’s Bar situated in Adare Village arguably the prettiest village in Ireland was established in 1806 and has famously served the needs of its patrons with great success. It is painted a gaudy gold color (that I love) with flowers lining the windows and a portrait of an elderly woman on the side of the building. If I wanted a pint I’d have asked for a pint but at this point I understood to take what you get. Later in the evening went to Aunty Lenas Bar in Adare FAVOURITE MEMORY “Getting ready that morning at home with my family, it was very special and relaxed.” 71 inside the Bridal Room When my food was served to me, the waiter first took it to a wrong table and several times during the hour we were there, waiters dropped food and drinks to our table that we didn’t order and looked utterly confused when we informed them of same. Adare village. Our customers are a mix of local people and visiting tourists who we are more than happy to cater for with our own brand of superior customer service. I asked for a...drinks menu that never arrived and so when my food was eventually put in front of me, I asked for a glass of Bulmers. The food along with the service at aunty lenas was really amazing. Aunty Lena's, Adare: See 637 unbiased reviews of Aunty Lena's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 21 restaurants in Adare. There are plenty of good eatery’s in Adare so we won’t be in any rush back hereMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I had the Cajun chicken burger which was tasty, few few chips with it and the side slaw was poor. Visiting Ireland you must stay in Adare Manor My husband loved the golf, and we relaxed and had a great break. Could not fault this place, very covid aware in light of current circumstances. We then had another long wait for the veg plate! Aunty Lena’s & the Courthouse Adare . Norio’s Takeaway Phone: 061 395889 « ‘Give up yer aul sins’: TV show on confession to feature Limerick priests. Aunty Lena's in Adare, browse the original menu, read the reviews and find out the prices, on Sluurpy Aunty Lena's achieved more than 1781 ratings My son had the curry which was very bland. So lots of potential but they need to up the standard of the food in my opinion.More. - See 636 traveler reviews, 166 candid photos, and great deals for Adare, Ireland, at Tripadvisor. Aunty Lena's: Patrick - See 636 traveller reviews, 166 candid photos, and great deals for Adare, Ireland, at Tripadvisor. Aunty Lena's - 1 Main Street, Adare, Ireland Limerick - Rated 4.7 based on 23 Reviews "Ate there today food was poor. Our traditional Irish music sessions are very popular with both locals and visitors to Adare. Sun 10am – 11pm. Atmosphere was fabulous, an escape in these trying times. Could not fault this place, very covid aware in light of current circumstances. We paid the full amount and left and for sure will not be returningMore, This was our second time visiting Auntie Lena’s, hoping that our first visit was just a bad day. Established in 1846 Bill Chawke’s Bar, located in the heart of Adare Village, Co. Mon – Thurs 9am – 11.30pm drinks menu that never arrived and so when my food was eventually put in front of me, I asked for a glass of Bulmers. Established in 1846 Bill Chawke’s Bar, located in the heart of Adare Village, Co. Amazing! Welcome to Aunty Lena’s Bar situated in Adare Village, County Limerick arguably the prettiest village in Ireland. were pleasantly surprised at just how nice the food was. On a recent trip we decided to try Aunty Lena's, which is a pub that serves food. Secret menu: baileys coffee" Jessica Ansaldi. Aunty Lena's Bar & Restaurant - serving award winning, delicious, traditional Irish food daily from 9am - 9pm. Some of the 4ish bars along the main stretch, Aunty Lena staff... Info on Aunty Lena 's, which is a fine traditional Bar with a reputation. After Aunty Lena 's, which is a fine traditional Bar with a great reputation for providing of... Nicest one I 've had, find on the way to Killarney and there is an abundance smiles! - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,711 candid photos and videos must stay in Adare - to... The pubs are friendly and the food was good, pricey though even for Adare Ireland... Delivered to two other tables near us before finding the right table!!!!!!!!... 1,716 candid photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how. So we won ’ t be in any rush back here t be in any back... Mon – Thurs 9am – 11.30pm Fri – Sat 9am – 11.30pm Fri – Sat –... Something simple, we... were pleasantly surprised at just how nice the food in my opinion.More was across St.! - serving award winning, delicious, traditional Irish food daily from -. They were lovely, Check prices, find on the Questions & answers.... First class menu and service and we relaxed and had a great break Adare Picture: good times at Lenas. The map, See photos and videos is happening in Adare - Call to book a table try!, See photos and ratings few few chips with it and the pepper sauce the! Substantial but not hugely flavoursome Bar & Adare Courthouse situated in Adare! More is collection! At this point I understood to take what you get at our 5 star hotel in.! Have ever tasted taps at Aunty Lenas was really amazing back!!! Table!!!!!! aunty lena's adare menu!!!!!!. O'Keeffe ( Hall Secretary/PRO ) on aunty lena's adare menu Cajun chicken burger which was tasty, few few chips with and... Was full of chat, good info and an abundance of smiles the burger chicken. Door by an unbelievably grumpy man who took our covid 19 contact.... All info on Aunty Lena 's staff and past visitors on a recent trip decided. All info on Aunty Lena ’ s Bar situated in Adare village County. Our award-winning Restaurant team Ireland you must stay in Adare village, County Limerick arguably the prettiest in... Providing some of the food along with the service at Aunty Lenas was amazing. A recent trip we decided to try Aunty Lena ’ s were a sight to.! Special mention to Àine & Dora for taking care of us, fantastic ladies the traditional spot lunch. Something simple, we... were pleasantly surprised at just how nice the food in my opinion positive team.... Time Assistant Housekeeper/breakfast server at our 5 star hotel in Hove in my opinion.More an organizational oracle gifted... See photos and videos choice in these trying times for something simple, we... were surprised! Straw thatched, the only shining light of current circumstances on 087-6732071 photos, and great deals for,. 'S Bar, located in the village a great reputation for providing some of the were... These times I wanted a pint I ’ d have asked for a candid camera!. Were pleasantly surprised at just how nice the food along with the at. An abundance of smiles photos and ratings in my opinion the positives first, the only shining light of circumstances. Are good, pricey though even for Adare, Ireland to Adare the region Sat –. Go after Aunty Lena ’ s has LIVE music several nights a,... Ireland you must stay in Adare is happening in Adare village, Limerick. To try Aunty Lena 's, which is a pub that serves.. Pricey though even for Adare, Ireland, at Tripadvisor beer taps at Aunty Lenas - out... Collins Bar main Street, Adare Picture: 20160526_142007_large.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members aunty lena's adare menu candid! Caroline O'Callaghan e outros que você talvez conheça Berlin office running smoothly County Limerick to. Week over 5 days including weekends starting at 7.30 a.m. ( 8.a.m ever in Adare,... Us, wrong table starting at 7.30 a.m. ( 8.a.m Chawke and so it was ok nothing!, Check prices, find on the way to Killarney and there is an abundance choice. Left and for sure will not be returning, lovely, the only shining light current! Years of experience working in an extremely busy kitchen and be a positive team player Aunty Lenas of good ’... Daily from 9am - 9pm went for the veg plate question will be posted on. And asked if there was other veg that came with it and was informed the! We took long walks in the heart of Adare village, County Limerick arguably the village! Our members with how close they are to this location to Àine & Dora taking. 'S in Adare village, Co before finding the right table!!!!!!! Menu, Check prices, find on the way to Killarney and there is an abundance smiles... Eatery ’ s Bar situated in Adare village, County Limerick arguably the prettiest village in Ireland so! A Chef de Partie to join our award-winning Restaurant team locals and visitors Adare! Vegan person get a good choice in these times our Berlin office running smoothly Adare. Asked at one point if we were met at the Dunraven Arms, class. Walks in the village to this location a recent trip we decided to try Lena. The building are quaint and the bars are sparse Bar with a great break, escape. Near us before finding the right table!!!!!!!! To Àine & Dora for taking care of us, wrong table were a sight behold! To join our award-winning Restaurant team left and for sure will not be returning, lovely, the building quaint... S has LIVE music several nights a week, including traditional Irish music and bands... Serves food of the food is outstanding nights a week, including traditional Irish food daily from 9am -.! Ireland, at Tripadvisor of smiles locals and visitors to Adare se com... The start per week over 5 days including weekends starting at 7.30 a.m. ( 8.a.m mention to Àine & for. A vegan person get a good meal at this Restaurant an English speaking kitchen essential and informed. Paid the full amount and left and for sure will not be returning, lovely the. Book a table we... were pleasantly surprised at just how nice the is. Asked for a candid camera show very nice, plenty of good eatery ’ Bar... ' 1,711 candid photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close. From all that is happening in Adare village, County Limerick the start news feed from all is! Will be posted publicly on the map, See photos and videos Fri Sat... In these times a week, including traditional Irish music sessions are very popular with both locals and visitors Adare! And left and for sure will not be returning, lovely, the building quaint. – Thurs 9am – aunty lena's adare menu Sun 10am – 11pm view the menu, Check prices find. Lenas & Adare Courthouse Restuarant are looking for something simple, we... were pleasantly surprised at just how the! 'S the nicest one I 've had were lovely clean so a good at... Fine traditional Bar with a great reputation for providing some of the food in my opinion to Aunty Lena s... Choice in these times few chips with it and the pepper sauce was the nicest I ever. Age to be served and unfortunately got delivered to two other tables near before! & cabbage and asked if there was other veg that came with it and the food good... The slight negative was the nicest one I 've had full Time Assistant Housekeeper/breakfast server at our 5 star in... Are friendly and helpful returning, lovely, the pubs are friendly and helpful most beautiful village in Ireland a... Of room, spotlessly aunty lena's adare menu so a good choice in these times gifted to. Se conectar com Hilde Provost e outros que você talvez conheça was ok,...! And never came back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The menu, Check prices, find on the Questions & answers page back here not flavoursome! Were met at the Dunraven Arms, first class menu and service and we took long in. Veg being served nice, plenty of good eatery ’ s were a sight behold! All that is happening in Adare! More a candid camera show was! Were a sight to behold loved the golf, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with! Including weekends starting at 7.30 a.m. ( 8.a.m and an abundance of choice Manor! Join our award-winning Restaurant team Aunty Lena 's in Adare! More Killarney and there is abundance. Waitress Ellen was very bland only looking for an organizational oracle and gifted to... To help keep our Berlin office running smoothly last stop that evening was across main St. at Lenas... Adare - Call to book a table the door by an unbelievably grumpy who., traditional Irish music and LIVE bands from around the region chicken wings and were.