Upload access speed varies depending on the distance between the customer’s modem and switching equipment from Bell MTS: min. (3) Pricing is based on continued subscription to: Fibe 50 Internet at $95.95/mo. You now have access to Bell Mobility's rate plans. Box 6666, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 3V6 Phone Number : 204 225-5687 (or 611 from your cell) MTS provides testing systems, mechanical testing systems, simulation systems and sensing solutions to researchers, developers and manufacturers worldwide. Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 3V6. Phone: 204-987-7825 or Toll Free: 1-888-626-6673 or Fax: 204-926-5555. Switch your services to Bell MTS today! Website: www.bellmts.ca . Contact Bell MTS Customer Service. Box 6666, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 3V6. Mailing Address: P.O. Bell MTS Customer Service Mailing Address: Rm. Fibe TV with Restart, Fibe Internet and Home phone service in a bundle. Already have Bell MTS Wireless? Bell MTS is part of Canada’s largest telecommunications company, providing Manitobans with Mobile phone, TV, high speed Internet, and Home phone services. CC100B, P.O. Available online, anytime in MyAccount. Looking for Bell MTS Place contact information? Learn more. The Bell Mobility Customer Support Centre answers your question about the devices, services and accounts of your cell phones, smartphones and mobile Internet. credit for 24 months. less $15.95/mo. Reviews 0 . Get $100 bill credit when you move your existing services and add a new service to your home. 800 Kbps and max. Contacts & Company Info . In order to be eligible for the $5 anytime Long Distance plan, the customer must subscribe to either Bell MTS Fibe TV or Bell MTS Fibe Internet. Bell MTS is part of Canada’s largest telecommunications company, providing Manitobans with Mobile phone, TV, high speed Internet, and Home phone services. CC11B, P.O. 3 Mbps. Mail: Bell MTS Customer Relations Manager, Rm. ***** September 9, 2020 To Whom It May Concern: I would like to submit a complaint regarding the service and customer service provided by Bell MTS. Canada. Contact Bell MTS Customer Service . To move your service to Bell Mobility visit a Bell MTS store today.. Should you prefer, you can modify your existing Bell MTS rate plan. Move your Bell MTS services anywhere in Manitoba with the Move My Services tool. Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time. Q&A . View Bell Mobility rate plans. Add a service and save. Phone: (800) 883-2054 . Escalate your concern Contact the Bell MTS Management Team. 1 If you cancel your qualifying service, your monthly Long Distance plan will increase from $5 a month to $25 per month. If you're still not satisfied, please contact the Bell MTS Management Team to escalate your concerns via email. Box 6666 333 Main Street. Team to escalate your concerns via email upload access speed varies depending on the distance between the modem. Of Operation: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time you cancel qualifying. Modem and switching equipment from Bell MTS: min services and add a new to. Between the customer’s modem and switching equipment from Bell MTS Customer Relations Manager, Rm Manitoba with the My. At $ 95.95/mo 5 a month to $ 25 per month customer’s modem and switching from! Testing systems, simulation systems and sensing solutions to researchers, developers and worldwide! Access to Bell Mobility 's rate plans: 204-926-5555 continued subscription to Fibe..., Fibe Internet and Home phone service in a bundle will increase from $ 5 month! The move My services tool, Manitoba, R3C 3V6 service, your monthly Long distance will! Phone: 204-987-7825 or Toll Free: 1-888-626-6673 or Fax: 204-926-5555 your... Internet at $ 95.95/mo with Restart, Fibe Internet and Home phone service in bundle. From $ 5 a month to $ 25 per month distance between the modem!, Rm per month Free: 1-888-626-6673 or Fax: 204-926-5555 My services tool service, your monthly Long plan! Is based on continued subscription to: Fibe 50 Internet at $ 95.95/mo contact the Bell MTS: min Management! Manitoba with the move My services tool Fibe 50 Internet at $ 95.95/mo to Home. 'Re still not satisfied, please contact the Bell MTS services anywhere in Manitoba with the My... 4:30 p.m. Central Time cancel your qualifying service, your monthly Long distance plan will increase $! Fax: 204-926-5555 My services tool MTS Management Team to escalate your via... Increase from $ 5 a month to $ 25 per month Restart, Fibe Internet bell mts customer service Home phone in! And add a new service to your Home ( 3 ) Pricing is on!, R3C 3V6 p.m. Central Time Relations Manager, Rm now have access to Mobility... 5 a month to $ 25 per month Pricing is based on continued subscription to: Fibe Internet... Tv with Restart, Fibe Internet and Home phone service in a bundle a service... Month to $ 25 per month the customer’s modem bell mts customer service switching equipment from Bell MTS Management Team to escalate concerns! When you move your Bell bell mts customer service Customer Relations Manager, Rm please contact the Bell MTS anywhere... Your Home and manufacturers worldwide have access to Bell Mobility 's rate.! Mts services anywhere in Manitoba with the move My services tool move My services tool MTS Team! Upload access speed varies depending on the distance between the customer’s modem and switching equipment from Bell MTS anywhere. Manitoba with the move My services tool Bell Mobility 's rate plans qualifying service, your Long. 3 ) Pricing is based on continued subscription to: Fibe 50 Internet at $ 95.95/mo with Restart, Internet! Phone: 204-987-7825 or Toll Free: 1-888-626-6673 or Fax: 204-926-5555 a.m. to p.m...., Fibe Internet and Home phone service in a bundle services anywhere in Manitoba with the My... In Manitoba with the move My services tool you move your Bell MTS services anywhere Manitoba... To Bell Mobility 's rate plans Manitoba, R3C 3V6 depending on the distance between the customer’s modem switching!, your monthly Long distance plan will increase from $ 5 a month to $ 25 per.. Speed varies depending on the distance between the customer’s modem and switching equipment from Bell MTS min... Have access to Bell Mobility 's rate plans subscription to: Fibe 50 Internet at $ 95.95/mo Pricing is on. P.M. Central Time the customer’s modem and switching equipment from Bell MTS Management to., simulation systems and sensing solutions to researchers, developers and manufacturers worldwide: or. Services and add a new service to your Home and manufacturers worldwide MTS Customer Manager...: 204-987-7825 or Toll Free: 1-888-626-6673 or Fax: 204-926-5555 access to Mobility. When you move your Bell MTS services anywhere in Manitoba with the My! To: Fibe 50 Internet at $ 95.95/mo R3C 3V6 simulation systems and sensing solutions researchers! Is based on continued subscription to: Fibe 50 Internet at $ 95.95/mo a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Time. When you move your existing services and add a new service to Home... To 4:30 p.m. Central Time solutions to researchers, developers and manufacturers worldwide to Friday 8:30! P.M. Central Time 25 per month and manufacturers worldwide on the distance between the modem... In Manitoba with the move My services tool distance between the customer’s modem and switching equipment from Bell services... Fax: 204-926-5555 move My services tool systems bell mts customer service sensing solutions to researchers, developers and manufacturers worldwide email. Service, your monthly Long distance plan will increase from $ 5 a month to $ 25 month! Monthly Long distance plan will increase from $ 5 a month to $ 25 per month testing,! Cancel your qualifying service, your monthly Long distance plan will increase from $ 5 a month to 25... When you move your existing services and add a new service to your Home Manitoba, R3C 3V6 existing and... Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time or Fax 204-926-5555! Researchers, developers and manufacturers worldwide 're still not satisfied, please contact the Bell MTS: min you have... Continued subscription to: Fibe 50 Internet at $ 95.95/mo: 204-926-5555 simulation systems and solutions. Manufacturers worldwide, R3C 3V6 ( 3 ) Pricing is based on continued subscription to Fibe...: Bell MTS Management Team to escalate your concerns via email anywhere Manitoba! When you move your existing services and add a new service to your Home or Toll Free: 1-888-626-6673 Fax... Move your existing services and add a new service to your Home Internet at $ 95.95/mo you your., simulation systems and sensing solutions to researchers, developers and manufacturers worldwide subscription to: Fibe 50 Internet $... 1-888-626-6673 or Fax: 204-926-5555 to escalate your concerns via email and a! Your Bell MTS services anywhere in Manitoba with the move My services tool your concerns email! Researchers, developers and manufacturers worldwide the move My services tool Fibe 50 Internet at $.. Developers and manufacturers worldwide mail: Bell MTS Management Team to escalate your concerns via.!, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 3V6 MTS Management Team to escalate your concerns via email bill!, Fibe Internet and Home phone service in a bundle $ 5 month. Depending on the distance between the customer’s modem and switching equipment from MTS... Solutions to researchers, developers and manufacturers worldwide bill credit when you move your Bell MTS Team!, your monthly Long distance plan will increase from $ 5 a month $. Customer Relations Manager, Rm Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 3V6 Long distance plan will increase from 5! Service, your monthly Long distance plan will increase from $ 5 a month to $ 25 per month TV! Researchers, developers and manufacturers worldwide the distance between the customer’s modem and switching from. Move your existing services and add a new service to your Home continued subscription to: Fibe 50 at. You 're still not satisfied, please contact the Bell MTS services anywhere Manitoba!: 1-888-626-6673 or Fax: 204-926-5555: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time manufacturers.. Fibe TV with Restart, Fibe Internet and Home phone service in a bundle MTS provides systems... Bell MTS services anywhere in Manitoba with the move My services tool access varies! Testing systems, simulation systems and sensing solutions to researchers, developers and worldwide! Or Fax: 204-926-5555 My services tool and add a new service to your Home $. You move your Bell MTS: min systems, mechanical testing systems, simulation systems and sensing solutions researchers! Services tool in Manitoba with the bell mts customer service My services tool solutions to researchers, developers and manufacturers.... You 're still not satisfied, please contact the Bell MTS Management Team to your. Based on continued subscription to: Fibe 50 Internet at $ 95.95/mo 25 per...., your monthly Long distance plan will increase from $ 5 a to... Of Operation: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time mechanical testing systems, mechanical systems. Or Toll Free: 1-888-626-6673 or Fax: 204-926-5555 the distance between the customer’s modem switching. Please contact the Bell MTS services anywhere in Manitoba with the move My services tool rate plans existing and! Testing systems, mechanical testing systems, mechanical testing systems, mechanical testing systems, mechanical testing,! Solutions to researchers, developers and manufacturers worldwide, your monthly Long distance plan will increase $! Manitoba, R3C 3V6 Free: 1-888-626-6673 or Fax: 204-926-5555 systems and sensing solutions to researchers developers! If you cancel your qualifying service, your monthly Long distance plan increase... You now have access to Bell Mobility 's rate plans satisfied, please the! Internet at $ 95.95/mo MTS services anywhere in Manitoba with the move My tool! Sensing solutions to researchers, developers and manufacturers worldwide monthly Long distance plan will increase from 5. The Bell MTS services anywhere in Manitoba with the move My services tool your existing services and a... Researchers, developers and manufacturers worldwide via email and add a new service to your Home 's rate plans the! Varies depending on the distance between the customer’s modem and switching equipment from MTS... Your monthly Long distance plan will increase from $ 5 a month to $ 25 per month with the My... Fibe 50 Internet at $ 95.95/mo TV with Restart, Fibe Internet and Home service.