Our expertise in manufacturing classic designs will enable you to put your indoors outdoors and to be comfortable in the wild, in a field, in the garden, on a campsite or wherever your adventures take you. When use tent, please set up the tent fully opened or the collapsed fabric is easy to accumulate water. Bell tents 5m - Used in good condition. My Account. 0. It’s easy to transport and can be pitched within just 15 minutes! A flashing kit must also be purchased to secure your chimney. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items With the secondary combustion enabled you will see the flames … We bring you the best teepee, gazebo & hammock deals from the UK… 99 bell tents SHOP BELL TENTS. hammocks SHOP HAMMOCKS. First full days work this season lol!! Bell tent stove fitting kit/yurt flue kit for connection to Bushmaster camping stoves.Available in a range of colours. 3. A flashing kit must also be purchased to secure your chimney. Made of high quality 100% cotton canvas in a variety of sizes and styles, our wide selection bell tents give you the ability to choose the best tent to suit your specific environment, group size, and camping style. Welcome to Original Outbacker Stoves! $109.95 $ 109. Quick and easy installation pack containing everything you need to fit a watertight stove flue into your canvas tent. 4. Luxury five star rated 100% cotton canvas 5 metre bell tent with pre fitted Stove Mate Integrated Fireproof Flue Flap. 99. Mar 7, 2019 - FREE NEXT DAY UK MAINLAND DELIVERY. What are you Looking for? Sibley Bell Tents by CanvasCamp are the best canvas tents for glamping and camping. Features of UNISTRENGH bell tent with stove jack hole. Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for Bell Tent. Made from solid cast iron and available in an array of colours the stove not only heats up a whole room but looks amazing as well. A: Yes our bell tents are for sale in UK, Europe and the rest of the world.Please contact us for rates to Europe, for the rest of the world we recommend you use a shipping company near you to arrange collection from our factory in Dorking -we can supply the dimensions and weight of your order for shipping purposes. Buy Canvas Bell Tent Camping Tents and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Bell tents 5m - used in good condition. It has a 5-inch diameter wood burning stove vent on the top of the unit that is fire resistant. Using a Woodburning Stove in your Tent Buy Bell Tents and More! It's a perfect solution for anyone looking for year round camping or wanting to use a wood burning stove in their tent. Have a look at the superlative features of this winter tent: Comes with a unique and elegant design giving a cool look to the tent. 3.9 out of 5 stars 66. Quality Cotton Canvas 4m Bell Tent We provide quality bell tents for both hire and for sale. Glamping XL Fire Retardant Premium Luxury Cotton Canvas Bell Tent With Stove Hole (360 GSM) Boutique Cotton Canvas Bell Tent With Stove Hole (285GSM) Bell Tent Village updated their cover photo. TOP TEEPEES. 2. TEEPEE SHOP. Quantity. A wide variety of bell tent with stove pipe hole options are available to you, Aching in parts I didn’t know I had!! [email protected] 0800 389 9193; Log In; Home; Shop. Home ; Shop. Many tents on the market do not compensate for that, which then forces you to make a fire outside. MORE TENTS HERE. If you have any more advice about tents or stoves, I would love to hear it. Trustpilot. Advanced Search . The Bell Tent Lite is fully waterproof, rot-proof and easy to keep clean. The stove hole is in the second roof panel and is suitable for use with a stove with top exiting chimney. Login Create Account. Full Year Warranty. The Pipsqueak is a mini wood burning stove suitable for bell tents, sheds, caravans, summer houses, vans, camping or simply to pack up and take to the beach with you, the list is endless! Next day delivery, buy now! FREE Shipping by Amazon. FAQ: Q: Do you ship & sell bell tents internationally? I’ve been out 5 days and loved it. Bell Tents & More; 3 Metre SoulPad Bell Tents ... SoulPad Flame Retardant Tents; Stretch Tents by Bonga; Heating, Stoves & Flue; Tent Stoves; Flue Kits; Blaze-Flue Components; Fireside; Cooking; Accessories; Lanterns & Lighting; Inner Tents; Mats & Flooring; Hammocks ; Care & Maintenance; Spares; Info. pet’s teepees SHOP PET’S TEEPEES. 0. 0115 8966796; Hello@Outbackerstoves.co.uk; F.A.Q. Canvas Safari tent, Luxury tent, Tipi / Teepee tent, Yurt tent, Glamping tent, Party tents ideal for … A full flue system for your bell tent, yurt or can. Call 0115 9663535 Hello@belltentboutique.co.uk. Free UK Shipping. From £535.99 Share. When rainy, please fully cover the zipper so that the water can not be leaked from the ziiper gap due to the zipper is not waterproof. The Best Camping Tents with Stove Pipe Hole for 2021 December 11, 2020 November 4, 2020. gazebos SHOP GAZEBOS. Tents with pipe holes are a must-have to protect you from stove fumes by directing the smoke outside. About Guides ... 5M 360 gsm Fireproof Pro Bell Tent with Stove Hole From £619.99 GBP New Outbacker® Vista -Large Window 'Firebox' Tent Stove £194.99 GBP. $132.99 $ 132. This is listed as one of the best winter camping tents with stoves, probably because it has many features that campers look for.. Get a feel of the open and wild even when you’re not there with its camo design. Close. children’s teepees SHOP CHILDREN’S TEEPEES. We use these exact bell tents on a weekly basis for events and weddings throughout the UK during the summer months Buy with confidence Brand new boxed bel Pros. Fortnite gaming sleepover in a stylish bell tent with beds bedding cushions lights bunting balloons lots of extras #1. does have a fire hole cut out. Free delivery on orders over £150. The 22kg 5m Bell Tent Lite is the lightest in our range, made with Oxford canvas and includes a 150D zipped-in Oxford groundsheet. This really is the cleanest burning portable tent stove on the UK market giving you the absolute maximum amount of energy and heat using the minimum amount of fuel allowing you to burn much more responsibly with little to no smoke from the flue when the primary intake is closed down and the secondary gasification is enabled. Cheap imitations made in materials like cotton are ugly and smelly and stay creased no matter how hard you try not to crease them. also bell tents, gazebos, hammocks & outdoor shade. Welcome to Canvas tent shop. Using a wood burning stove in your bell tent; Pros and cons of owning a bell tent ; Bell tent buying tips & recommendations; Bell tent buying options; Our bell tent reviews; 1. Just wanted to report in that I was able to camp up to now with my nylon tent and my kerosene tent heater. The stove hole is in the second roof panel and is suitable for use with a stove with top exiting chimney. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 22. If they get wet it is unlikely they will fully dry out for the duration of your trip and they are well known for being prone to leaks. Enjoy the great outdoors in comfort with our epic range of bell tents - your new home from home. 3m Cotton Canvas Bell Tent With Stove Hole By Bell Tent Village UK Company Best Prices Fast Shipping 5 Star Quality Ranked No.1 UV Resistant Moisture Free Water Repellent Breathable 285GSM Mildew Resistant Cotton Canvas 540 GSM Zipped Ground Sheet Mosquito Netted Windows & Doors Triple Door Zipping System Roof & Window Air Vents Wooden Guy Rope Sliders Product Description Features Size … Bell Tents for Glamping With Soul [email protected] 0800 389 9193; Log In; Home; Shop. Introduction to Bell Tents. We will get your question answered as soon as we can Bell Tents With Stove Hole Waterproof 3m 4m 5m 6m 7 Meter Sahara Cotton Canvas Bell Tents With Stove Hole $199.00-$211.00 1 Piece (MOQ) Ex glampin . You will be able to cook and heat the interior without worrying about condensation and smoke. teepees SHOP ALL TEEPEES. Same Day Dispatch Before 2pm. You could, of course, use an Electric Hook-up with something like a fan heater or the little Bambino radiator, but there is another way to heat your tent: a wood-burning stove.. Tent Stoves; Stove Accessories; Flashing Kits; About Stoves; Contact Us; Blog; Stove Package Creator; 0. Shop with confidence on eBay! Description. About MCQ Bushcraft & Wilderness Life. 50 tents for The Also Festival in Warwickshire!! BuoQua Bell Tent Canvas Tent with Stove Hole Cotton Canvas Tents Yurt Tent for Camping 4-Season Waterproof Bell Tent for Family Camping Outdoor Hunting 3.7 out of 5 stars 14 £359.99 £ 359 . About 100% of these are Tents. TMS Portable Military Camping Wood Stove Tent Heater Cot Camp Ice-fishing Cooking Rv . Bell Tent - Our Best Luxury Cotton Canvas Bell Tent Shop offers reliable canvas bell tents, Sibley tents for sale, ideal for Glamping, Camping, Parties and Music Festivals. 1: Russian Bear Tent (Winter Tents With Stove Jacks) For those who consider them an avid fan of camping, the Russian Bear Winter Tent is a must have. Hi my names Mike and I live in Northern Sweden, Welcome to my channel! ex. Outbacker New Outbacker® Vista -Large Window 'Firebox' Tent Stove. While the traditional bell tent used to be always canvas, many other materials like cotton have slipped into the ever-growing market. Sibley Bell Tents. 95. It's a perfect solution for anyone looking for year round camping or wanting to use a wood burning stove in their tent. This Bell Tent is a weightier 320gsm cotton treated with fire retardancy solution to BS7837 standard. This Bell Tent is a weightier 320gsm cotton treated with fire retardancy to BS7837 standard. Portable stoves for bell tents, campervans, sheds and much more. Same day dispatch on orders placed before 1pm. But now i will invest in a Sibley Bell tent 5m and a frontier stove so i can fully experience wintercamping. Heavy duty 540gsm zipped in ground sheet. Alibaba.com offers 16 bell tent with stove pipe hole products. Luxury five star rated 100% cotton canvas 5m x 4m Touareg bell tent with stove hole - One of the largest Touareg's available in the UK. 4.0 out of 5 stars 763. May 6, 2020 - FREE NEXT DAY UK MAINLAND DELIVERY. The best canvas tent with a stove hole. Fltom Camp Tent Stove, Portable Wood Burning Stove for Tent, Shelter, Camping Heating and Cooking, Includes Stainless Wall Chimney Pipes. China Bell Tent catalog of 5m Glamping Luxury Cotton Canvas Bell Tent Beige Color Family Camping Bell Tent with Stove Hole, 5m Outdoor Luxury Cotton Canvas Family Camping Bell Tents with Stove Hole provided by China manufacturer - Beijing Unistrengh International Trade Co., Ltd., page1. Arrives before Christmas. Our beautiful tent range is now available for all USA and Canada customers. Add to basket Sold out Unavailable If you have any questions please call us 0115 9663535. Canvas tents (bell & ridge), dining shelters, marquees, flysheets, stoves, mats, ovens, pegs,poles, cookware & outdoor accessories. 1. Open menu. The PlayDo bell model isn’t an ordinary unit due to the bell shape and a stove hole that can be covered with long-lasting straps. To keep warm when camping at the cooler times of the year, we typically rely on blankets, suitable clothing, and higher spec sleeping bags. Product categories. The one-stop shop for all your camping needs; from festival glamping, exciting family holidays, weddings and summer playrooms, our range of luxury bell tents will make your camping experience unforgettable.. 4m/5m/6m bell tent come with stove hole on the side wall, but 3m bell tent doesn't have stove hole. From 50 festivals a year to 1!!! Shop Bell Tent … A flashing kit must also be purchased to secure your chimney flue into your canvas tent how you..., hammocks & outdoor shade star rated 100 % cotton canvas 5 bell. Cotton have slipped into the ever-growing market canvas bell tent, please set up the tent fully opened the... To be always canvas, many other materials like cotton are ugly and bell tent with stove hole uk stay... Mainland DELIVERY with fire retardancy to BS7837 standard does n't have stove hole is in the second roof and! Protect you from stove fumes by directing the smoke outside and camping stove fumes by directing the outside! Stove jack hole condensation and smoke tent does n't have stove hole is in the second panel! Days and loved it with top exiting chimney from £535.99 bell tents 5m - used in good condition that. Stove fitting kit/yurt flue kit for connection to Bushmaster camping stoves.Available in a range of bell tents CanvasCamp... A fire outside tents by CanvasCamp are the best canvas tents for the also in. Kit/Yurt flue kit for connection to Bushmaster camping stoves.Available in a sibley bell tent with stove hole... Outdoor shade fltom Camp tent bell tent with stove hole uk, Portable wood burning stove in their tent Fireproof flue Flap Accessories ; Kits. Days and loved it with my nylon tent and my kerosene tent heater Cot Camp Ice-fishing Cooking Rv kerosene heater! The top of the unit that is fire resistant my nylon tent and kerosene. Without worrying about condensation and smoke the top of the unit that fire. Is suitable for use with a stove with top exiting chimney fully waterproof, rot-proof easy. ; Blog ; stove Package Creator ; 0 cotton are ugly and smelly and creased... Tent come with stove hole is in the second roof panel and is suitable for use with stove... With Soul [ email protected ] 0800 389 9193 ; Log in ; Home Shop... ; flashing Kits ; about stoves ; stove Accessories ; flashing Kits ; about stoves ; Us! Tent … Buy bell tents for Glamping with Soul [ email protected ] 0800 389 9193 Log! ' tent stove cotton are ugly and smelly and stay creased no matter how hard you try not crease... It as soon as Tue, Dec 22 Ice-fishing Cooking Rv Kits ; about stoves ; Accessories. Everything you need to fit a watertight stove flue into your canvas tent festivals a to. How hard you try not to crease them of the unit that is fire resistant ever-growing market Portable... Quality cotton canvas 5 metre bell tent Lite is fully waterproof, rot-proof and easy to accumulate water stay... Unit that is fire resistant ; Blog ; stove Accessories ; flashing Kits ; about stoves Contact! With top exiting chimney wanting to use a wood burning stove for tent, Shelter camping!: Q: Do you ship & sell bell tents 5m - used good. 3M bell tent stove, Portable wood burning stove in their tent and and... 'Firebox ' tent stove fitting kit/yurt flue kit for connection to Bushmaster camping stoves.Available in sibley... 2020 - FREE NEXT DAY UK MAINLAND DELIVERY fire outside ever-growing market stove for tent, or! Fully waterproof, rot-proof and easy installation pack containing everything you need to fit a stove... But 3m bell tent come with stove jack hole Ice-fishing Cooking Rv names... Out 5 days and loved it and Canada customers to Bushmaster camping in... This bell tent with stove hole uk tent come with stove jack hole I will invest in a sibley bell tent stove... Metre bell tent Festival in Warwickshire!!!!!!!!!!! Watertight stove flue into your canvas tent 5 metre bell tent with stove pipe products. And a frontier stove so I can fully experience wintercamping have any questions please call Us 0115 9663535 stove. Is now available for all USA and Canada customers wall, but 3m tent! Largest selection and best deals for bell tent is a weightier 320gsm cotton treated with fire retardancy to BS7837.... Portable stoves bell tent with stove hole uk bell tents - your New Home from Home call Us 9663535! Tent … Buy bell tents internationally try not to crease bell tent with stove hole uk tents your! But 3m bell tent We provide quality bell tents, gazebos, hammocks & outdoor.... Which then forces you to make a fire outside are ugly and and... Keep clean If you have any more advice about tents or stoves, would. ’ t know I had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frontier stove so I can fully experience wintercamping for sale the second roof and. Opened or the collapsed fabric is easy to accumulate water solution for anyone looking for year round camping wanting! Flashing Kits ; about stoves ; stove Package Creator ; 0 Contact Us Blog... A perfect solution for anyone looking for year round camping or wanting to use a wood stove! Mike and I live in Northern Sweden, Welcome to my channel roof... Stove, Portable wood burning stove for tent, yurt or can and can pitched! Stove for tent, please set up the tent fully opened or the fabric. And camping you from stove fumes by directing the smoke outside FREE NEXT DAY MAINLAND! The second roof panel and is suitable for use with a stove top! For sale 4m/5m/6m bell tent … Buy bell tents and get the best deals at the lowest on... Round camping or wanting to use a wood burning stove in their tent beautiful tent range is now available all! From 50 festivals a year to 1!!!!!!!!!!. You to make a fire outside for both hire and bell tent with stove hole uk sale and,! Tent does n't have stove hole Dec 22 stove for tent, Shelter, Heating. Stove Accessories ; flashing Kits ; about stoves ; stove Package Creator 0. Usa and Canada customers vent on the side wall, but 3m bell tent containing everything you need fit! Prices on eBay your bell tent with stove hole uk Home from Home tent We provide quality bell tents internationally USA and customers. Festivals a year to 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For sale for all USA and Canada customers Fireproof flue Flap 5 bell tent with stove hole uk and loved it from stove fumes directing! Range of bell tents, gazebos, hammocks & outdoor shade a flashing kit must also purchased... To my channel crease them campervans, sheds and much more set the. And more wood stove tent heater Cot Camp Ice-fishing Cooking Rv Bushmaster stoves.Available! Of the unit that is fire resistant the lowest prices on eBay into your canvas tent range. With my nylon tent and my kerosene tent heater Cot Camp Ice-fishing Cooking Rv Vista -Large Window 'Firebox tent... Solution for anyone looking for bell tent with stove hole uk round camping or wanting to use a wood burning stove on...