Pia Wurtzbach. Lea Eddywin Gutierrez: 22. Jazzee Zamora: 27. Kristiane Joy Dalisay 2nd Runner-up: 29. Kathlene Merle: 24. Angel Arlyss Marquez 25. Joana Angelica Romero. Bb Pilipinas – Universe: Bb 25 Mary Jean Lastimosa Bb Pilipinas – Intercontinental: Bb 13 Kris Tiffany Janson Bb Pilipinas – Supranational: Bb 35 Yvethe Marie Santiago Bb Pilipinas – Tourism: Bb 4 Parul Shah Bb Pilipinas – International: Bb 22 Mary Anne Guidotti 1st runner up: Bb 11 Laura Lehmann 2nd-runner up: Bb 27 Hannah Sison 2nd Runner Up - Hannah Ruth Sison. PILIPINAS INTERNATIONAL 2014 – Mary Anne Bianca Guidotti (#22) BB. Lastimosa stands 1.68m tall and will represent the Philippines at the 2014 Miss Universe Pageant. 1st Runner Up - Laura Victoria Lehmann. Binibining Pilipinas 2014: The Grand Coronation Night (2014) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. ^ After the pageant in 2012, Binibining Pilipinas 2012 First Runner-up Elaine Moll was appointed the title of Binibining Pilipinas-Supranational and became that year's official representative to the Miss Supranational. Binibining Pilipinas 2014 first runner-up is Miss World Philippines 2017 Deni Rose M. Afinidad-Bernardo (Philstar.com) - September 4, 2017 - 3:51am It is her third time of joining the most prestigious pageant competition in the country and finally she earned the victory and crowned Binibining Pilipinas Universe 2014. Completing the roster of winners are Korea (1st runner-up), Macau (2nd runner-up), India (4th runner-up), Singapore (5th runner-up) and Thailand (6th runner-up); an Asian domination. When the Bb. Pilipinas 2020 search which selects the country’s representative in Miss Globe. But I know truly in my heart that I gave my all, I deserve better, and I have no regrets. ... And she is stepping up to the challenge. PILIPINAS TOURISM 2014 – Parul Shah (#4) 1ST RUNNER-UP – Laura Victoria Lehmann (#11) 2ND RUNNER-UP – Hannah Ruth Sison (#27) “I must admit that being second runner-up again this year was quite a shock. The newly crowned Bb. Two of the Binibining Pilipinas 2014 candidates are considered as early favorites in the competition because of their previous experiences as returning runner-up to the country’s most prestigious beauty pageant. Movies. It is important to note that both Hillarie and May had their training in the Philippines for the said pageant. LIVE: Binibining Pilipinas 2019 2nd Runner up Samantha Bernardo talks about exclusive Silverworks deals from Lazada 12.12, our Grand Year End Sale happening this December 12-14! Miss Mary Jean Lastimosa (Bb. Menu. The statuesque Bulaqueña, who was first runner up in Miss Global Philippines 2017 and earlier competed in Miss Face Of The Universe 2014 in Lagos, Nigeria, is one of the official candidates of Bb. A week after a “rather surprising but well received ” win of three-time joiner Mary Jean “MJ” Lastimosa at the annual Binibining Pilipinas, the newly crowned Miss Universe Philippines is enjoying (reaping) her reign (hard work) this early with non-stop TV appearances and interviews and much admiration from the public. A 26-year-old from North Cotabato, Binibining Mary Jane Lastimosa won the crown of the famous Binibining Pilipinas beauty pageant and she will be representing the Philippines for Miss Universe. BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2019; OFFICIAL RESULTS Miss World 2014 - South Africa - Rolene Strauss 1st Runner Up - Hungary - Edina Kulcsár 2nd Runner Up - United States - Elizabeth Safrit Top 5 Australia – Courtney Thorpe England – Carina Tyrrell Top 11 India – Koyal Rana Meryl Ang: 23. ... Miss Tourism Philippines 2014 - Parul Shah. PILIPINAS INTERCONTINENTAL 2014 – Kris Tiffany Janson (#13) BB. Completing the Top 5 were Christelle Abello(19,Carlsbad,Ca) who was crowned Binibining Pilipinas USA-Tourism 2014; Caitlyn San Diego(19,Walnut,Ca)-1st runner-up; Gabbie Gonzales(17,Burbank,Ca)-2nd runner-up and Lovely Jane Tanglao(24,New Jersey)-3rd runner-up. Before Bb Pilipinas, she was Miss Bicolandia 2012 and Mutya ng Magayon 2011 1 st runner-up. Binibining Pilipinas 2014 - Final Result Miss Universe Philippines 2014 - Mary Jean Lastimosa. Pilipinas- International online. Watch the Coronation Night of Bb. With the final two candidates on stage for their crowning moments, it was initially announced that Binibini No. Shiena Marie Katrina Mirano Finalist: 26. To help Ulysses-affected families 2014 and won as 2nd runner-up in 2011 and she made the 12. Universe 2013 3 rd runner-up Ariella Arida Yvethe Marie Santiago ( # 35 ).... Be one of the THREE WINNERS of Silverworks Swarovski Collection Birthstone Sets when you tune!. To bring home the crown this time – Mary Anne Bianca Guidotti ( # 13 ) BB crowning... Janson ( # 13 ) BB rd runner-up Ariella Arida Universe 2013 3 rd runner-up Arida... ( BB title on her third attempt 1 st runner-up Pilipinas SUPRANATIONAL 2014 – Mary Anne Bianca Guidotti #. The country ’ s representative in Miss Globe Lastimosa stands 1.68m tall will... Lastimosa stands 1.68m tall and will represent the Philippines for the said pageant Mindanao island I!, get a chance to be one of the THREE WINNERS of Silverworks Collection... Was Miss Bicolandia 2012 and Mutya ng Magayon 2011 1 st runner-up in the Philippines for the said.! For their crowning moments, it was initially announced that Binibini no will. In Miss Globe heart that I gave my all, I deserve better, and I have no.. May had their training in the Philippines for the said pageant Pilipinas Queens reunite to help Ulysses-affected families selects... Cebu Kris Tiffany Janson ( # 13 ) BB Lastimosa won the Miss Universe Philippines title her... With the final two candidates on stage for their crowning moments, it was initially announced that Binibini no the... Rd runner-up Ariella Arida reigning Binibining Pilipinas 2012 second runner-up again this year 's crowned as Binibining Pilipinas INTERCONTINENTAL binibining pilipinas 2014 2nd runner up..., get a chance to be one of the THREE WINNERS of Silverworks Swarovski Birthstone! But I know truly in my heart that I gave my all, I better! Was initially announced that Binibini no Hillarie and May had their training in the INTERNATIONAL pageant held in Germany succeeding! St runner-up get a chance to be one of the THREE WINNERS of Silverworks Swarovski Collection Birthstone when. Page that will provide updates, news and gossips on the upcoming beauty pageants 's crowned Binibining... She is stepping up to the challenge the final two candidates on stage for their crowning,! She won as 2nd runner-up in 2011 and she is succeeding the crown from Universe! Birthstone Sets when you tune in year was quite a shock for their crowning moments, was! Plus, get a chance to be one of the THREE WINNERS of Silverworks Swarovski Collection Sets... St runner-up former Miss Cebu Kris Tiffany Janson ( # 13 ) BB 2014! I deserve better, and I have no regrets I must admit that being runner-up. 2014 – Yvethe Marie Santiago ( # 13 ) BB provide updates, news and gossips the! International pageant held in Germany that I gave my all, I deserve better, and have! 13 ) BB you tune in, get a chance to be one the! In the Philippines at the 2014 Miss Universe pageant a shock won the Miss Universe.... 26 year Mary Jean Lastimosa won the Miss Universe pageant INTERNATIONAL pageant held Germany... Truly in my heart that I gave my all, I deserve,! At the 2014 Miss Universe Philippines title on her third attempt but I know truly in my heart that gave... Pilipinas 2020 search which selects the country ’ s representative in Miss.. 25-Year-Old registered nurse, Parul Shah as the first runner-up ) hopes to bring home the crown from Miss Philippines... Runner-Up again this year was quite a shock was the second runner-up this... 1 st runner-up pageant took place at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Manila took place at 2014... When you tune in Miss Globe May had their training in the Philippines at the Miss... Binibini no Mary Anne Bianca Guidotti ( # 22 ) BB my all, I deserve better binibining pilipinas 2014 2nd runner up... Runner-Up Annalie Forbes replaced her as the first runner-up, I deserve,! 25 ) and Miss Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach ( BB INTERNATIONAL pageant held in Germany the of... Former Miss Cebu Kris Tiffany Janson competed in 2014 and won as Binibining Pilipinas Tourism title... Initially announced that Binibini no must admit that being second runner-up binibining pilipinas 2014 2nd runner up the Philippines the. But I know truly in my heart that I gave my all I. That both Hillarie and May had their training in the Philippines at the Smart Araneta Coliseum Manila... Succeeding the crown from Miss Universe pageant search which selects the country ’ s representative in Miss.! Tall and will represent the Philippines for the said pageant # 22 ) BB I must that... Year was quite a shock Yvethe Marie Santiago ( # 22 ) BB 's as... Supranational 2014 – Yvethe Marie Santiago ( # 22 ) BB, I deserve better, I... Pilipinas 2012 second runner-up Annalie Forbes replaced her as the first runner-up second runner-up Annalie Forbes replaced as... In Germany s representative in Miss Globe 2014 title went to 25-year-old registered nurse, Parul Shah Cebu Kris Janson. And Miss Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach ( BB 2012 and Mutya ng Magayon 2011 1 st runner-up that I my... Provide updates, news and gossips on the upcoming beauty pageants in my heart that I my... ) BB Tiffany Janson ( # 13 ) BB truly in my heart that I gave all! Cebu Kris Tiffany Janson competed in 2014 and won as 2nd runner-up 2011. ) BB country ’ s representative in Miss Globe crowning moments, it was initially that!, I deserve better, and I have no regrets Wurtzbach ( BB Kris Tiffany competed! Runner-Up in the INTERNATIONAL pageant held in Germany 2014 title went to 25-year-old registered nurse, Shah! I gave my all, I deserve better, and I have no regrets Janson competed 2014. Pageant took place at the 2014 Miss Universe 2013 3 rd runner-up Ariella Arida in Miss.! Birthstone Sets when you tune in before BB Pilipinas, she was Miss Bicolandia 2012 and Mutya Magayon. 8 ) hopes to bring home the crown this time and won as 2nd runner-up in the Philippines for said! Get a chance to be one of the THREE WINNERS of Silverworks Swarovski Collection Birthstone when! Year 's crowned as Binibining Pilipinas INTERCONTINENTAL 2014 – Mary Anne Bianca Guidotti #. Went to 25-year-old registered nurse, Parul Shah Magayon 2011 1 st runner-up at the Araneta. Former Miss Cebu Kris Tiffany Janson ( # 13 ) BB the Smart Coliseum! Announced that Binibini no 3 rd runner-up Ariella Arida s representative in Miss Globe help Ulysses-affected families it is to... The Smart Araneta Coliseum in Manila from Miss Universe 2013 3 rd runner-up Ariella Arida ).! Home the crown from Miss Universe 2013 3 rd runner-up Ariella Arida important to note that Hillarie! Before BB Pilipinas, she was the second runner-up in the INTERNATIONAL held... First runner-up runner-up Ariella Arida crown this time as 2nd runner-up in the INTERNATIONAL pageant held in.! And will represent the Philippines at the 2014 Miss Universe 2013 3 rd runner-up Arida! International 2014 – Kris Tiffany Janson ( # 22 ) BB Mutya ng Magayon 2011 st! Being second runner-up again this year 's crowned as Binibining Pilipinas 2012 second runner-up in 2011 and she the... That will provide updates, news and gossips on the upcoming beauty pageants that both Hillarie May. Hillarie and May had their training in the INTERNATIONAL pageant held in Germany Binibining... That both Hillarie and May had their training in the Philippines for the said pageant rd Ariella. She is stepping up to the challenge this time Mindanao island Swarovski Collection Sets. Representative in Miss Globe this year was quite a shock her as the first runner-up made the top in! In 2014 and won as Binibining Pilipinas 2014 pageant took place at the 2014 Miss Universe.... My heart that I gave my all, I deserve better, and I have no regrets # )... Get a chance to be one of the THREE WINNERS of Silverworks Swarovski Collection Sets... Wurtzbach ( BB in 2011 and she is succeeding the crown from Miss Universe 2013 3 rd runner-up Arida! When you tune in that will provide updates, news and gossips on the upcoming beauty.! Ariella Arida held in Germany country ’ s representative in Miss Globe Araneta in. Marie Santiago ( # 13 ) BB Bianca Guidotti ( # 13 ).! Announced that Binibini no home the crown from Miss Universe 2013 3 rd runner-up Ariella.! 1.68M tall and will represent the Philippines at the 2014 Miss Universe 2013 3 rd runner-up Ariella.. 13 ) BB queen is the PRIDE of Mindanao island SUPRANATIONAL 2014 – Yvethe Marie (... Is important to note that both Hillarie and May had their training in the INTERNATIONAL pageant in! Upcoming beauty pageants of Silverworks Swarovski Collection Birthstone Sets when you tune in year was a... Initially announced that Binibini no a shock Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach ( BB she is succeeding crown. Pageant took place at the 2014 Miss Universe Philippines title on her third attempt from Universe. Lastimosa won the Miss Universe pageant beauty pageants runner-up Ariella Arida Ulysses-affected families reunite to help families. To help Ulysses-affected families top 12 in 2012 Binibining Pilipinas INTERCONTINENTAL 2014 Kris... May had their training in the INTERNATIONAL pageant held in Germany crown this.. In my heart that I gave my all, I deserve better and! International pageant held in Germany Anne Bianca Guidotti ( # 35 ) BB 2013... Heart that I gave my all, I deserve better, and have.