Particularly if you wear glasses. REDUCES GLARE. 3dof motion simulator for car racing / flight simulator / ship … Very good service,I ordered the deluxe pair as well and immediately seller sent me a message concerned that i accidentally ordered twice,that was surprising to me as most people could care less once they have your cash.Very solid product for not alot of money,but the excellent service is priceless!Highly recommend this seller and his products,especially if you have seen the damage glasses can easily almost without even knowing to your psvr lenses,I know from experience it is not a good feeling. Quest Cover € 19.99; VR Bag € 59.00; Oculus Rift Cover € 19.99; HTC VIVE … Lenses with BLP are more resistant to water, oils and static charge. Original Price EUR 6.73" 4.3 out of 5 stars 3,493. I was hoping they’d come … We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. As a gamer who wears glasses, i was tired of getting scratches on my PSVR or at the least being paranoid of it happening. Protect the lenses in your device from scratches. PSVR easy Glasses Lens Protector. £15.19 . Price: $9.99 FREE Shipping Get free shipping Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon. $12.99 & FREE Returns This Screen protector is FLAT But SOFT,which is particularly designed for PS VR Headset Curved Lens,it can effectively Anti-Burst, Oil,Shock,Scratch, Fingerprint. To install them, you just peal of the red backing and stick them on.. Full Lens Protectors. Experience every detail of the virtual world with stunning clarity. These technologies are used for things like: We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Learn more Digital Light Protection The combination of Blueguard technology and our Light Cap 420 lens material provides maximum protection … Sony … If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Considering the PSVR lenses are non … Deluxe Lens Protectors for PSVR (guard glasses scratches) Playstation PS VR. MDW 5 PACKs Lens Film for Playstation VR Headset Lens Screen Protector for PS VR Curved Lens, Flat But Soft-clear are still on VR Lenses both left and right stickers.... but rescently they began to slightly peel off from the lenses on their own. Artikel 5 VR Lens Soft Staubschutzkappe Dust Proof Cap für Oculus Rift S VR Gaming Headset 4 - VR Lens Soft Staubschutzkappe Dust Proof Cap für Oculus Rift S VR … ... Knuckle Hand Grip for Oculus Quest 2 Controller w/ Thumbstick Cap & Lens Cover… There must be a subtle design change between the original Reverb and the G2. "Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR" 1. Picture Information. (15% off). Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Swimmers do this for goggles, and I did it when I wore eye protection for woodworking. Hyperkin VR Lens Protector for PS VR (2-Set) Say goodbye to scratches and smudges! Almost gone . In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Only 13 left in stock - order soon. Free P&P. Joined Aug 16, 2000 Messages 6,238 Reaction score 255 Points 133 Age 49 Location Born in Bristol but now in Newport, (for my sins) Nov 5, 2016 #1 Following the launch of PSVR … The VR headset is only shown for demonstration purposes and is not included in the delivery. Platform : Windows 3.7 out of 5 stars 161 ratings. Lens Protectors … If you have a PSVR and wear glasses or someone else does and uses ur VR, then buy this item with your eyes closed! Thanks to the OP and all who commented on the Lens cleaning topic , The Lens Pen is officially now a part of my PSVR … 0 to -2.0. Why risk scratching your VR lenses when you can get these protectors,These protectors … The sellers are also … Lens Protectors. But as we are heading towards Black Friday and … Get it as soon as Fri, Oct 9. Hey all, I checked these out and these seem pretty legit. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. £11.11. … VR Optician Virtual Reality headset prescription lens inserts: for HP Reverb G2 €69 for Oculus Quest 2 €69 for PlayStation VR €69 for Valve Index €69 for Oculus Quest 1 €69 for Oculus Rift S €69 for HP Reverb €69 for HTC VIVE Cosmos €69 for HTC VIVE Pro €69 for Oculus Rift CV1 €69 for HTC VIVE €69 for Samsung Odyssey €69 for Oculus Go €69. (I suggest u upgrade to the deluxe, but classic is still amazing). If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. 82% Upvoted. Felt pads, memory foam, rubber. Ryan005. I let the polish dry up a bit and then just used a lens … Your custom prescription lenses are lightweight and come with a high quality no glare coating. Other people want this. While the original spacer adds 4mm of space, our XL Spacer adds 6.5mm, thus giving extra room before the display and providing the clearance needed to prevent the glasses from touching or scratching the lens. Shop VR Cover for Oculus Quest, Rift S, HTC Vive and Valve Index hygiene accessories 3 Pairs Lens Film Screen Protectors for Valve Index VR Headset,Curved Lens, Flat But Soft-Clear (3 Pairs(6 pcs)) 3.1 out of 5 stars 17. (1 Pack) Orzero VR Lens Protect Cover Dust Proof Cover for Oculus Quest 2, Oculus Quest, Washable Protective Sleeve(Lifetime Replacement) - Black. This … SPH PRESCRIPTION RANGE . If you change your mind, you can simply bend or twist the protector and then the "jelly" can be easily be removed and will do no harm to the headset as no residue is left.