American Honda has recalled more than 200,000 portable generators due to fire and burn hazards. The names “HONDA” and the generator model name are printed on the control panel. Les inscriptions « HONDA » en lettres blanches et le numéro de modèle « EU2200i » en lettres blanches avec un contour rouge, figurent à l'avant de la génératrice (panneau de contrôle noir). La génératrice portative Honda EU2200i se compose d'un boîtier noir et d'un cadre en métal noir. Honda contactera directement tous les acheteurs connus et les informara d’apporter la génératrice chez un concessionnaire Honda agréé pour réparation. American Honda Motor Co., Inc. SAFETY RECALL NOTICE EB2200i • EU2200i Portable Generators SHORT CIRCUIT Check below to see if your generator is affected by this recall. Produit: Génératrices portatives Honda EU2200i et Honda EB2200i. Application mobile sur les rappels et les avis de sécurité. The name "HONDA" and the generator model name are printed on the control panel. Problème: En cas d'exposition à l'eau salée, l'eau salée peut pénétrer dans le connecteur de sortie CA à l'intérieur de la génératrice, ce qui pose un risque d'incendie. Conformément à la Loi canadienne sur la sécurité des produits de consommation, il est interdit de redistribuer, de vendre ou même de donner les produits rappelés au Canada. In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), American Honda will recall approximately 340,000 Honda EB2200i and EU2200i generators in the U.S. to inspect and repair or replace inverter units within these generators. Free recall inspections and repairs will begin on March 23, 2020, as repair parts become available. The serial number is located on a lower corner of one of the side panels of the generator. Résumé. EB2200i • EU2200i FUEL LEAK FROM FUEL VALVE With notification to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and the California Air Resources Board, American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is conducting a voluntary safety and emissions recall of certain Honda EB2200i and EU2200i generators. In a specific set of environmental conditions, an electrical connection on the inverter could create a short and start a fire. Update: Honda has recalled 345,000 inverter generators because they pose a burn hazard to consumers. All safety recall repairs are FREE at authorized Honda dealers. These 2200 watt 120V industrial inverter generators have both been discovered to have a possible defect, and Honda will begin recall inspections and repairs on March 23, 2020. Product: Honda EU2200i and Honda EB2200i Portable Generators Issue: If exposed to salt water, salt water may enter the AC output connector inside the generator, posing a fire hazard. SYMPTOM For additional recall assistance, click the Ask Dave by Honda button. This recall involves Honda EU2200i, EU2200i Companion and EB2200i portable generators. The name “HONDA… In certain EB2200i and EU2200i generators operated under certain environmental conditions, water may enter into an electrical connection on the inverter (located behind the control panel) and cause a short circuit … Accédez aux rappels et aux avis de sécurité, Renseignez-vous sur les avis de sécurité, Que faire lorsqu’un produit est rappelé, formulaire de rapport d'incident concernant un produit de consommation, site du Portail global de l'OCDE sur les rappels de produits, Agence canadienne d'inspection des aliments. This recall involves Honda EB2200i, EU2200i, EU2200i Companion and EU2200i Camo portable generators. The model names and serial number ranges … Last updated: 2020-02-18. Honda Recalls EB2200i and EU2200i Portable Generators Approximately 340,000 Honda generators to be recalled in the U.S.; free recall inspections and repairs will begin on March 23 March 18, 2020 This will affect approximately 200,000 units, so it would be a good idea to follow up if you have purchased one of the affected generator models. American Honda is recalling about 200,000 portable generators because they may leak gasoline from the fuel valve, posing fire and burn hazards. ALPHARETTA, Ga. — In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), American Honda will recall approximately 340,000 Honda EB2200i and EU2200i generators in the United States to inspect and repair or replace inverter units within these generators. If it is between EAMT-1000001 and EAMT-1260796, it needs to be repaired. Ce rappel est également affiché sur le site du Portail global de l'OCDE sur les rappels de produits, qui présente d'autres renseignements sur les rappels de produit de consommation internationaux. The recalled portable generators were sold with a red or Camo cover. Honda portable generator models EB2200i, … The CPSC says the portable generator can leak gasoline from the fuel valve, posing fire and burn hazards. Honda Recalls EB2200i and EU2200i Generators | 340,000 Affected Units Honda Recalls Generators Due to Inverter Fire Risk Honda is working with the Consumer Product Safety Commission to recall some 340,000 generators. Les inscriptions « HONDA » en lettres blanches et le numéro de modèle « EU2200i » en lettres rouges avec un contour blanc, figurent à l'avant de la génératrice (panneau de contrôle noir). Honda just released news that the American branch of the brand has issued a recall of around 340,000 EB2200i and EU2200i portable generators. Summary. This recall involves Honda EB2200i, EU2200i, EU2200i Companion and EU2200i Camo portable generators. Don’t buy a unit fixed by a third-party dealer. What is the problem? The serial number is located on a lower corner of one of the side panels of the generator. The serial number is located on a lower corner of one of the side panels of the generator. On March 20, 2019, Honda USA announced a recall of several Honda EU2200i and EB2200i generators. The recall affects Honda EB2200i, EU2200i, EU2200i Companion and EU2200i Camo portable generators. Recall inspections and repairs begin on March 23, 2020, when repair parts will become available. The recalled portable generators were sold with a red or Camo cover. Mar 18, 2020 ▶ Update (Sept 17, 2019) : Honda has rectified the recall as they are selling the EU2200i generator again. Honda Generator Recall – Gardenland Power Equipment Honda Power Equipment announced a Safety Recall on select Honda EB2200i, EU2200i and EU2200i Companion generators. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples. The name “HONDA” and the generator model name are printed on the control panel. In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), American Honda will recall approximately 340,000 Honda EB2200i and EU2200i generators in the United States to inspect and repair or replace inverter units within these generators. About 200,000 recalled portable generators were sold with a red or Camo cover. Get your generator serviced at Gardenland Power Equipment – an Official Honda Warranty Center. For a full list of recalled serial numbers, consult the recall notice. Repair parts availability starts week of March 23, 2020 In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), American Honda will recall approximately 340,000 Honda EB2200i and EU2200i generators in the United States to inspect and repair … My recommendation is to contact the seller (retailer) before purchasing the generator to ensure that the unit you are buying is good; not affected by the recall, or has been fixed by Honda. The names “HONDA” and the generator model name are printed on the control panel. This recall involves Honda EU2200i, EU2200i Companion and EB2200i portable generators. This recall involves Honda EU2200i, EU2200i Companion and EB2200i portable generators. This recall involves Honda EU2200i, EU2200i Companion and EB2200i portable generators. Almost exactly a year ago, 200,000 of the units were recalled due to a fuel valve leak. To confirm that your generator is affected, contact the American Honda Customer Relations Department at 888.888.3139, option 4. The recall affects 4 models: the EU2200i, the EU2200i Companion, the EU2200i Camo, and the EB2200i, which is mainly used for construction. It is important that customers with affected products refrain from operating these generators until they can be inspected and repaired by their local servicing dealer. The agency has announced the recall of the Honda EB2200i, EU2200i, EU2200i Companion and EU2200i Camo portable generators. If you are dissatisfied with your vehicle performance or have a product complaint, please contact Honda Automobile Customer Service at (800) 999-1009. The recalled portable generators were sold with a red cover. En cas d'exposition à l'eau salée, l'eau salée peut pénétrer dans le connecteur de sortie CA à l'intérieur de la génératrice, ce qui pose un risque d'incendie. La génératrice portative Honda EB2200i se compose d'un boîtier noir et d'un cadre en métal noir. The recall involves the Honda EU2200i, EU2200i Companion, and EB2200i Portable Generators, according to an announcement from the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).. Images (sélectionner une vignette pour agrandir - ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre). Honda Power Equipment In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), American Honda will recall approximately 340,000 Honda EB2200i and EU2200i generators in the United States to inspect and repair or replace inverter units within these generators. Information on recalls and updates for Honda Power Equipment, including Honda Generators, Lawn mowers, Tillers, Trimmers, Snowblowers, & Pumps.