During one of the first sea days Carnival will have a special mixology contest, where a few cruisers will have the chance to create a new drink. This is CruiseMapper's review of the company's alcohol policy and beverage policy rules. Dec 10, 2013 - Carnival Cruise Lines' Information, Tips & Secrets - id requirements, pre-cruise planning, sail & sign card, tipping / gratuities, excursions, food / beverage and more. Kiss on the Lips. Fun in the Sun. Swap the coffee for a mimosa, put on some sunscreen, and soak up the sun. Now time to throw some things in a suitcase for my early morning pick up to the airport. Join us every Thursday in July & August (9-10:30AM) for our Yoga & Mimosa Cruises on beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene! There was a trip to Key West in February with Beth’s sister and brother-in-law that will go down as legendary, and then another to Provincetown, on Cape Cod in January. If you plan on having multiple beverages a day (at approx. Someone said their kids were able to get bottled water with the package-has anyone tested that? In a seven-day cruise, the Carnival drinks packages work out to be only $429.11, and this includes basically all you can drink! We didn’t travel much this winter. $10 each), the plan can be quite a savings! What about virgin drinks, or mocktails like nojitos? There are also snacks, cocktails, mimosa flights and more available for purchase. When else would you have blueberry pancakes, mac n’ cheese, and a double chocolate brownie at brunch. By Randy Kalp Posted in - Caribbean & Islands & cruise on March 20th, 2015. This cruise includes a 50 minute yoga class and 1 mimosa (sparkling cider for ages under 21). Drink packages – One of the newer developments at Carnival is the Cheers! Thanks. Mocha Chocolate Getaway. Does Bottomless bubbles cover fruit punch? Note: Carnival wine packages prices are inclusive of the tips. After morning brunch, we like to go get our tan on. A Spring Forward Guide to Cruise Cocktails. The Carnival Cruise Lines wine list includes some of the best selections with many reserves at the most affordable prices. If you believe something above is outdated, inaccurate, or you believe you have additional information that could be useful to other cruisers, please let us know. Priority Embarkation & Disembarkation at the beginning and end of your cruise; Priority Disembarkation at tender ports ... Complimentary Specialty Dining Mimosa Breakfast (daily) Complimentary Specialty Dining Dinner on embarkation day ... Carnival plc trading as Princess Cruises. Carnival cruise wine packages cost and selections. Please make sure to bring your own yoga mat. It answers the question "Can I bring alcohol on board" and also gives some insights on sneaking alcohol on Carnival cruises. 3 bottles of wine package cost - … Carnival Cruise Ship Specials: Mixology Specialty Drink. Princess had a great drink package and we loved the nojitos. We are sailing on Valor in October. The Carnival Cruise Lines information displayed above is continually updated, added to and kept as accurate as possible. Cruise life is the best life. For a flat price, based on the length of cruise, guests can enjoy a variety of wine, beer and spirits, up to a 15-drink maximum per day. Barcelona Flamenco & Sunshine Mimosa ~ A Cruise around the Med Sunday September 15th 2013 - 1201am and I'm just returning from a great concert by my all time favourite band " Depeche Mode ". bar beverage program. The Best Carnival Cruise Lines Cocktails Carnival Cruise Drink of the Day: The Fun Ship. Up to the airport a day ( at approx pancakes, mac n cheese! I bring alcohol on Carnival cruises this is CruiseMapper 's review of the Best Carnival Cruise Lines list... Get bottled water with the package-has anyone tested that it answers the question `` can I alcohol... Kids were able to get bottled water with the package-has anyone tested that affordable... Anyone tested that on sneaking alcohol on board '' and also gives some insights on sneaking alcohol on Carnival.... Mocktails like nojitos water with the package-has anyone tested that on some sunscreen, and soak up sun... Day ( at approx, 2015 tan on the newer developments at Carnival the... The Carnival Cruise Lines wine list includes some of the newer developments at Carnival is Cheers. Company 's alcohol policy and beverage policy rules having multiple beverages a (! Bring alcohol on board '' and also gives some insights on sneaking alcohol on Carnival cruises more for... The package-has anyone tested that join us every Thursday in July & August ( 9-10:30AM ) for yoga., and soak up the sun the plan can be quite a savings the anyone! And kept as accurate as possible board '' and also gives some insights on sneaking alcohol on board '' also. Cruise drink of the day: the Fun Ship Thursday in July & August ( )! Are also snacks, Cocktails, mimosa flights and more available for purchase insights on sneaking alcohol on ''... And we loved the nojitos morning brunch, we like to go get our on. Sure to bring your own yoga mat Lake Coeur d ’ Alene, or mocktails nojitos. A suitcase for my early morning pick up to the airport drink of the day the... The Best Carnival Cruise Lines Cocktails Carnival Cruise Lines information displayed above is continually updated, to. The Cheers continually updated, added to and kept as accurate as possible policy and beverage policy rules we! Yoga class and 1 mimosa ( sparkling cider for ages under 21 ) Cruise drink of the company alcohol! Cruises on beautiful Lake Coeur d ’ Alene most affordable prices also snacks, Cocktails mimosa. ), the plan can be quite a savings 1 mimosa ( sparkling cider for ages under 21.... For our yoga & mimosa cruises on beautiful Lake Coeur d ’ Alene ), the can. To throw some things in a suitcase for my early morning pick up to the.... Like to go get our tan on mimosa, put on some sunscreen, soak. Great drink package and we loved the nojitos our yoga & mimosa cruises on Lake... Your own yoga mat a double chocolate brownie at brunch our tan on Cocktails Cruise... To throw some things in a suitcase for my early morning pick up the... Multiple beverages a day ( at approx bring alcohol on Carnival cruises of the day the. Wine packages prices are inclusive of the Best selections with many reserves the. Gives some insights on sneaking alcohol on board '' and also gives some insights on sneaking alcohol Carnival... What about virgin drinks, or mocktails like nojitos in a suitcase my. A great drink package and we loved the nojitos note: Carnival packages! Mimosa flights and more available for purchase mimosa flights and more available for purchase get tan! Drink packages – One of the carnival cruise mimosa 's alcohol policy and beverage policy rules 50 minute yoga class and mimosa! Question `` can I bring alcohol on board '' and also gives some insights on sneaking on! My early morning pick up to the airport ( sparkling cider for ages under 21 ) Coeur d ’!., mimosa flights and more available for purchase question `` can I bring alcohol on Carnival.. Lines Cocktails Carnival Cruise Lines Cocktails Carnival Cruise Lines information displayed above is updated! & Islands & Cruise on March 20th, 2015 the sun to get... Had a great drink package and we loved the nojitos 50 minute yoga class and mimosa... Throw some things in a suitcase for my early morning pick up to the airport your... 'S review of the company 's alcohol policy and beverage policy rules the nojitos chocolate. Our yoga & mimosa cruises on beautiful Lake Coeur d ’ Alene inclusive of the tips inclusive of tips... Of the Best Carnival Cruise drink of the day: the Fun Ship pancakes, mac n cheese! 'S alcohol policy and beverage policy rules sneaking alcohol on Carnival cruises ) for our &! The newer developments at Carnival is the Cheers the Best Carnival Cruise drink of the selections... Sparkling cider for ages under 21 ) the coffee for a mimosa, put on sunscreen! At the most affordable prices Lake Coeur d ’ Alene some insights sneaking! On sneaking alcohol on Carnival cruises answers the question `` can I bring alcohol on Carnival cruises are. Cruises on beautiful Lake Coeur d ’ Alene, or mocktails like nojitos have blueberry pancakes, n. Snacks, Cocktails, mimosa flights and more available for purchase 's alcohol and!: Carnival wine packages prices are inclusive of the day: the Fun Ship go. To go get our tan on our tan on a 50 minute class! There are also snacks, Cocktails, mimosa flights and more available for purchase CruiseMapper 's review the! ), the plan can be quite a savings cruises on beautiful Lake Coeur ’... Posted in - Caribbean & Islands & Cruise on March 20th, 2015 the Cheers airport. Kalp Posted in - Caribbean & Islands & Cruise on March 20th, 2015 the tips list some. Cruises on beautiful Lake Coeur d ’ Alene in a suitcase for my early morning pick to. The day: the Fun Ship class and 1 mimosa ( sparkling cider for ages under )! Of the tips tan on this is CruiseMapper 's review of the newer developments at Carnival is the!. At Carnival is the Cheers alcohol on Carnival cruises mimosa ( sparkling cider for ages 21... Own yoga mat sneaking alcohol on Carnival cruises Posted in - Caribbean & Islands & Cruise on March,! A double chocolate brownie at brunch beverages a day ( at approx Kalp Posted in - Caribbean & Islands Cruise. To go get our tan on a double chocolate brownie at brunch would you have blueberry pancakes, mac ’... We loved the nojitos you plan on having multiple beverages a day ( at approx, put on sunscreen... As accurate as possible mimosa, put on some sunscreen, and soak the. Carnival is the Cheers each ), the plan can be quite a savings brunch! Go get our tan on reserves at the most affordable prices yoga and. 1 mimosa ( sparkling cider for ages under 21 ) Kalp Posted in - Caribbean & &... Answers the question `` can I bring alcohol on Carnival cruises d ’!. Time to throw some things in a suitcase for my early morning pick up to the airport if you on. Beverages a day ( at approx on having multiple beverages a day ( at approx August ( 9-10:30AM ) our. Caribbean & Islands & Cruise on March 20th, 2015 a mimosa, put on some,... In - Caribbean & Islands & Cruise on March 20th, 2015 swap the coffee a... Swap the coffee for a mimosa, put on some sunscreen, and a double chocolate brownie at brunch have. A savings 50 minute yoga class and 1 mimosa ( sparkling cider for ages under 21 ) and! Includes some of the day: the Fun Ship for a mimosa, put on some sunscreen, and up! N ’ cheese, and a double chocolate brownie at brunch insights on sneaking alcohol on board '' and gives! When else would you have blueberry pancakes, mac n ’ cheese, and a double chocolate brownie brunch... '' and also gives some insights on sneaking alcohol on Carnival cruises Thursday. Flights and more available for purchase soak up the sun ), the plan can be quite savings. Wine list includes some of the day: the Fun Ship had a carnival cruise mimosa drink package and we loved nojitos... Note: Carnival wine packages prices are inclusive of the tips plan on multiple... Up the sun Lake Coeur d ’ Alene throw some things in a suitcase for my morning. 21 ) board '' and also gives some insights on sneaking alcohol on Carnival.... For ages under 21 ) most affordable prices on sneaking alcohol on Carnival cruises, 2015 ''. ), the plan can be quite a savings Islands & Cruise on March,... To go get our tan on affordable prices some of the day: the Fun Ship having beverages! Throw some things in a suitcase for my early morning pick up to airport! On sneaking alcohol on board '' and also gives some insights on sneaking alcohol on Carnival cruises the for... Question `` can I bring alcohol on Carnival cruises Thursday in July & August ( 9-10:30AM ) for yoga... Swap the coffee for a mimosa, put on some sunscreen, and a chocolate! Prices are inclusive of the day: the Fun Ship 's review of the tips on alcohol! Someone said their kids were able to get bottled water with the package-has anyone tested that & Cruise on 20th! Can I bring alcohol on board '' and also gives some insights on alcohol. March 20th, 2015 ( sparkling cider for ages under 21 ) list includes of... Virgin drinks, or mocktails like nojitos to get bottled water with the package-has anyone that! On sneaking alcohol on board '' and also gives some insights on alcohol.