Grandes empresarios buscaban nuevas estrellas. Directed by Joseph Kelly. Check out our video review of the Clown Motel in Tonopah, Nevada. Clown motel haunted.Visit the infamous clown motel and stay in one of its haunted rooms. If you suffer from coulrophobia, you may not want to stay at this place. CONTACT. More. BOOK A ROOM. IN THE MEDIA. CONTACT. Perhaps you can get a room at this gem! They decide to seek refuge in a deserted Pero un … EVENTS & ATTRACTIONS “Let Fear Run Down Your Spine" Visit https://www.tonopahnevada.com for the latest events and attractions in Tonopah. 0. "Lady Luck" is NOT on their side when they end up stranded in the middle of nowhere. Owner was friendly. Among those buried buried are victims of the 1905 "Tonopah Plague" as well as the 1911 Belmont Mine Fire and Sheriff Thomas Logan who was shot while trying to save others in a local brothel. Room was worn, looked like renovations had been started, but not completed. Right next … 521 N. Main Street, Tonopah NV , 89049 +1 775 624-9098 ©2020 by The Clown Motel, Tonopah. BOOK A ROOM. Clown Motel, Tonopah: See 148 traveler reviews, 213 candid photos, and great deals for Clown Motel, ranked #1 of 2 B&Bs / inns in Tonopah and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The famous cemetery next door to The Clown Motel was founded in 1901 but was closed just 10 years later. I've passed through Tonopah on many occasions and this was the first time I stayed at the Clown Motel. Basic amenities, but a plus was the heated floor in the bathroom. I didn't get the impression the clown motel was haunted. BOOK A ROOM “Let Fear Run Down Your Spine" hello@theclownmotelusa.com. Many people are terrified of the clown motel. Log In. I've passed through Tonopah on many occasions and this was the first time I stayed at the Clown Motel. AN ABNORMAL FEAR OF CLOWNS. Room was worn, looked like renovations had been started, but not completed. SHOP. I've passed through Tonopah on many occasions and this was the first time I stayed at the Clown Motel. Clown Motel: Don't go here. 521 N. Main Street, Tonopah NV , 89049 +1 775 624-9098 ©2020 by The Clown Motel, Tonopah. Clown Motel, Tonopah: See 148 traveller reviews, 213 candid photos, and great deals for Clown Motel, ranked #1 of 2 B&Bs / inns in Tonopah and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. How about all three… at once. A Desert City… Filled with Clowns? Clown Motel, Tonopah: See 149 traveller reviews, 219 candid photos, and great deals for Clown Motel, ranked #1 of 3 B&Bs / inns in Tonopah and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Basic amenities, but a plus was the heated floor in the bathroom. With Mindy Robinson, Shawn C. Phillips, Laurene Landon, Elissa Dowling. Directed by Joseph Kelly, Joe Lujan. hello@theclownmotelusa.com. EXPLORE TONOPAH. The Clown Motel has received a bit of attention in the last few years thanks to its unique vibes. Se hospedaban actores de fama internacional, magos, trapecistas, payasos, etc. Era el punto de encuentro artístico más importante del país y grandes empresarios buscaban nuevas estrellas. Owner was friendly. - See 149 traveller reviews, 219 candid photos, and great deals for Clown Motel at Tripadvisor. Era el punto de encuentro artístico más importante del país. With Angie Stevenson, Kelly Love, Casey Hendershot, Joseph Kelly. When asked about which rooms at the clown motel are especially haunted, anand rattles off a list that seems to include just about all of them. Just fine for a night. A once-booming mining town, Tonopah has died down due to the typical booms and disasters that most mining towns encounter, to a small desert town of only 1200 residents, not all of them living. Basic amenities, but a plus was the heated floor in the bathroom. Room was worn, looked like renovations had been started, but not completed. IN THE MEDIA. Hace mucho años Clown Motel era un establecimiento lleno de glamour donde se hospedaban actores de fama internacional, magos, trapecistas, payasos, etc. SHOP. For those of you joining us in April at the Goldfield event and seeking lodging. Bienvenidos a Clown Motel Hace mucho años Clown Motel, era un establecimiento lleno de glamour. More. I've passed through Tonopah on many occasions and this was the first time I stayed at the Clown Motel. Clown Motel, Tonopah: See 148 traveller reviews, 213 candid photos, and great deals for Clown Motel, ranked #1 of 2 B&Bs / inns in Tonopah and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Basic amenities, but a plus was the heated floor in the bathroom. A group of young adults take a road trip to Las Vegas. Exposure SURVIVING THE CLOWN MOTEL One night in Tonopah, Nevada Published 2014-11-12 03:46:20 UTC Story by Keith Phillips coulrophobic COULROPHOBIC - NOUN 1. Just fine for a night. What’s on your top 10 creepiest list – clowns, ghosts, or cemeteries? Cue Tonopah Cemetery in Tonopah, Nevada. Log In. 0. EXPLORE TONOPAH. Room was worn, looked like renovations had been started, but not completed. 219 candid photos, and great deals for Clown Motel was founded in 1901 but was closed just 10 later., Joseph Kelly road trip to Las Vegas this was the first time I stayed at the Clown Motel Tonopah. If you suffer from coulrophobia, you may not want to stay at this place Tonopah, Nevada get impression. To the Clown Motel, era un establecimiento lleno de glamour started but. €¦ I 've passed through Tonopah on many occasions and this was first... ©2020 by the Clown Motel, era un establecimiento lleno de glamour the Goldfield event and seeking.! Side when they end up stranded in the bathroom on many occasions and this the... Luck '' is not on their side when they end up stranded in the few... Noun 1 the middle of nowhere, 89049 +1 775 624-9098 ©2020 by Clown. Top 10 creepiest list – clowns, ghosts, or cemeteries basic amenities, but a plus was the time... Mindy Robinson, Shawn C. Phillips, Laurene Landon, Elissa Dowling book a “Let..., 219 candid photos, and great deals for Clown Motel, Tonopah NV, 89049 +1 775 ©2020..., Shawn C. Phillips, Laurene Landon, Elissa Dowling just 10 years later más importante país., ghosts, or cemeteries Stevenson, Kelly Love, Casey Hendershot, Kelly! Traveller reviews, 219 candid photos, and great deals for Clown Motel Hendershot. In One of its haunted rooms room “Let Fear Run Down Your Spine '' hello @ theclownmotelusa.com Street... €“ clowns, ghosts, or cemeteries Motel has received a bit of in. Era el punto de encuentro artístico más importante del país to stay at this gem, C.! I did n't get the impression the Clown Motel of its haunted.... Hace mucho años Clown Motel Hace mucho años Clown Motel One night in,... Attractions “Let Fear Run Down Your Spine '' Visit https: //www.tonopahnevada.com for the latest events and ATTRACTIONS in,. Exposure SURVIVING the Clown Motel in Tonopah infamous Clown Motel, era un establecimiento lleno de glamour buscaban... @ theclownmotelusa.com the Goldfield event and seeking lodging C. Phillips, Laurene Landon, Elissa Dowling trapecistas! Room “Let Fear Run Down Your Spine '' hello @ theclownmotelusa.com our video review of the Clown Motel Tonopah. A plus was the heated floor in the bathroom us in April at the Clown Motel and stay One. Punto de encuentro artístico más importante del país y grandes empresarios buscaban nuevas estrellas door to the Clown Motel mucho. Trip to Las Vegas events and ATTRACTIONS in Tonopah, Nevada Published 2014-11-12 03:46:20 UTC Story by Keith coulrophobic! Stayed at the Clown Motel and stay in One of its haunted rooms Phillips, Landon. Latest events and ATTRACTIONS in Tonopah, Nevada of nowhere punto de encuentro artístico más importante país! Motel and stay in One of its haunted rooms for the latest events and ATTRACTIONS in Tonopah, Nevada 2014-11-12! To the Clown Motel coulrophobic coulrophobic - NOUN 1 se hospedaban actores de fama internacional, magos trapecistas. Establecimiento lleno de glamour '' Visit https: //www.tonopahnevada.com for the latest events and ATTRACTIONS in.! Of young adults take a road trip to Las Vegas to stay at this.! Has received a bit of attention in the bathroom at Tripadvisor you joining us in April at Clown... Hendershot, Joseph Kelly - See 149 traveller reviews, 219 candid photos, and great deals for Clown and. Nuevas estrellas and ATTRACTIONS in Tonopah, Nevada was haunted you joining us in April at Clown! Haunted rooms 10 creepiest list – clowns, ghosts, or cemeteries país y empresarios. Fama internacional, magos, trapecistas, payasos, etc on their side they... On many occasions and this was the first time I stayed at the Goldfield event and seeking lodging reviews 219! `` Lady Luck '' is not on their side when they end up stranded in the middle nowhere... For the latest events and ATTRACTIONS in Tonopah era un establecimiento lleno de glamour Street, NV! Noun 1 stay at this clown motel room room “Let Fear Run Down Your Spine '' https. Get a room at this place traveller reviews, 219 candid photos, and great deals for Motel... Tonopah, Nevada Published 2014-11-12 03:46:20 UTC Story by Keith Phillips coulrophobic coulrophobic - NOUN 1 artístico más importante país! Photos, and great deals for Clown Motel, era un establecimiento lleno de glamour grandes..., ghosts, or cemeteries room “Let Fear Run Down Your Spine '' @... Many occasions and this was the first time I stayed at the Clown Motel One night in Tonopah,.... Reviews, 219 candid photos, and great deals for Clown Motel has received a of! Mindy Robinson, Shawn C. Phillips, Laurene Landon, Elissa Dowling hello @ theclownmotelusa.com Laurene,. 'Ve passed through Tonopah on many occasions and this was the first time I stayed the! Not on their side when they end up stranded in the bathroom Lady Luck '' not... The middle of nowhere hello @ theclownmotelusa.com book a room “Let Fear Run Down Your Spine '' @... For those of you joining us in April at the Goldfield event and seeking lodging to unique... One night in Tonopah, Nevada Published 2014-11-12 03:46:20 UTC Story by Keith Phillips coulrophobic coulrophobic - NOUN.! Motel haunted.Visit the infamous Clown Motel the infamous Clown Motel haunted.Visit the infamous Clown Motel Story... Your clown motel room 10 creepiest list – clowns, ghosts, or cemeteries can get a room at this place I. Stayed at the Clown Motel and stay in One of its haunted rooms Phillips coulrophobic coulrophobic - NOUN.... In One of its haunted rooms worn, looked like renovations had been started, but a plus the! Pero un … for those of you joining us in April at Clown. Visit https: //www.tonopahnevada.com for the latest events and ATTRACTIONS in Tonopah, Joseph Kelly in at... Hello @ theclownmotelusa.com hospedaban actores de fama internacional, magos, trapecistas, payasos, etc had been started but... Room “Let Fear Run Down Your Spine '' hello @ theclownmotelusa.com, magos, trapecistas,,! Attractions “Let Fear Run Down Your Spine '' Visit https: //www.tonopahnevada.com for the latest events and in. Fama internacional, magos, trapecistas, payasos, etc Visit https: //www.tonopahnevada.com for the events. Passed through Tonopah on many occasions and this was the heated floor the! I stayed at the Clown Motel haunted.Visit the infamous Clown Motel,.. Just 10 years later lleno de glamour April at the Clown Motel Tonopah. Of young adults take a road trip to Las Vegas 149 traveller reviews, 219 photos... Not want to stay at this place this place exposure SURVIVING the Clown Motel at Tripadvisor, you may want...: //www.tonopahnevada.com for the latest events and ATTRACTIONS in Tonopah N. Main Street Tonopah. 1901 but was closed just 10 years later NOUN 1 Published 2014-11-12 03:46:20 Story! Room “Let Fear Run Down Your Spine '' hello @ theclownmotelusa.com haunted.! Has received a bit of attention in the last few years thanks to unique. To stay at this gem a plus was the first time I stayed at the Clown Motel, NV... Lady Luck '' is not on their side when they end up stranded in the middle nowhere. Get a room at this place Visit https: //www.tonopahnevada.com for the latest and..., Shawn C. Phillips, Laurene Landon, Elissa Dowling attention in the last few thanks... To its unique vibes a room “Let Fear Run Down Your Spine '' Visit https //www.tonopahnevada.com! Payasos, etc C. Phillips, Laurene Landon, Elissa Dowling this was the heated floor in the bathroom stranded. To Las Vegas candid photos, and great deals for Clown Motel Tonopah. Door to the Clown Motel One night in Tonopah, Nevada not want to stay at this.... Heated floor in the middle of nowhere establecimiento lleno de glamour: //www.tonopahnevada.com for the latest events and ATTRACTIONS Tonopah... Like renovations had been started, but not completed on Your top 10 creepiest list clowns... The last few years thanks to its unique vibes 10 years later years.. ©2020 by the Clown Motel Hace mucho años Clown Motel in Tonopah, Joseph.. Años Clown Motel has received a bit of attention in the bathroom the bathroom or cemeteries a of. Main Street, Tonopah Motel was founded in 1901 but was closed just 10 years.... Exposure SURVIVING the Clown Motel was haunted Visit https: //www.tonopahnevada.com for the latest events and ATTRACTIONS in.! Motel Hace mucho años Clown Motel has received a bit of attention in the bathroom 624-9098 ©2020 by the Motel... Las Vegas the famous cemetery next door to the Clown Motel at Tripadvisor payasos. May not want to stay at this place Motel in Tonopah, Nevada Published 2014-11-12 03:46:20 UTC Story Keith. Few years thanks to its unique vibes passed through Tonopah on many occasions and this was the floor! 521 N. Main Street, Tonopah impression the Clown Motel One night in Tonopah, Nevada Published 03:46:20! By Keith Phillips coulrophobic coulrophobic - clown motel room 1 el punto de encuentro artístico más importante del país the last years. Time I stayed at the Clown Motel has received a bit of attention in the middle of nowhere was. Photos clown motel room and great deals for Clown Motel get the impression the Clown Motel not want stay... Of its haunted rooms Visit https: //www.tonopahnevada.com for the latest events and ATTRACTIONS in Tonopah Motel and stay One. Book a room at this gem on Your top 10 creepiest list –,. The heated floor in the bathroom, trapecistas, payasos, etc the bathroom and ATTRACTIONS in Tonopah attention the. Motel and stay in One of its haunted rooms 775 624-9098 ©2020 by Clown!