The seller says this : I have a pair of cole Hans which are size 10 and they fit great. Skier size and weight does come into play when sizing the Hok but we feel it is on equal footing with the intended use and conditions. Made in … What he did was find a workshop/factory in China, went to train them up in order for them to hand-last and hand-welt every shoe in his production. I am a D in the AE 5 last. 07/11/2020 . As a general rule women of average size weight or smaller should use the 125cm, and men over 6ft at average weight could go with the 145cm. Our fully redesigned Jodhpur Boot. HOK is a global design, architecture, engineering and planning firm. Hi Anon, I’m a pretty standard 8.5D–that’s the size I take on Allen Edmonds’ 5 last (Park Avenue, Fifth Avenue, Strand), and I fit into a Meermin 7.5 UK. My relatively average, normally 10.5 D foot isn’t a great match for the Hiro last, which is one of Meermin’s most popular. I want to venture into Carmina towards Christmas. Get yours today! Also, that rigid leather is doing a number on my lateral malleolus out of the box. Narrow ankle opening, hand-blocked on the last & fitted with our weather ready studded rubber sole. So, if he is a Cole Haan 10 and I am a 9, and he says they are at least a half size too small for him (the UK 9 on Ron last), would these perhaps fit? If you have a true E width in AE 5 last you will find Meermin tight. The Noble Shoe offers Carlos Santos shoes on the 234, 316, 387, 389, 397, 401, 437 & 445 lasts. All break in. ... Meermin Sizing. The Park last was a little tighter in the toe box to start, but fits me better than a 5 last due to the height of the vamp accomodating my arch better. From my own experience with a pair of 114409 suede penny loafers, which utilized their NOD last for low insteps, it seemed Meermin was still lacking in terms of fit. You can also find the Crockett & Jones 325, 337, 363 and 373 Lasts and on Paolo Scafora the Q, VOLA & DOOR Lasts. The Hiro is very much true to size and I'm wearing my usual size UK7 in this pair. While both brands seemed to have wanted to create the best shoe at the best possible price, Meermin took an approach that was quite different and more risky. The shoe has been formed in Meermin's Hiro last, one of my personal favorites. But I would say this pair of meermin was at least 1/2 size too small. The Meermin last is the mold used to build their shoes, which have their own unique, final shape. I have a trip planned for San Diego in the fall so I plan on trying on in person. Online shoe shopping with no free/low cost returns is a big gamble. A page about all the last information for The Noble Shoe. The Hiro last was a bit wider in the toe box and fit well from the start. The fit was good, but not perfect - they seem to run very narrow at the front of the shoe and I was nervous this might also be the case with the service boots. But there is a significant variation in width among the same lasts. Some are snug, some are perfect. It has a nice sleek profile without being overly aggressive, making it a very good choice to a shoe like this. Our people collaborate across a network of 24 offices on three continents. In AE, I wear a 10D in the 7 last, and either a 9.5D or 9.5E in the 5 last depending on the shoe. I wear a 9 UK in Meermin. I sized down half a size (8.5uk from 9d/e) for my Ron last Meermin compared to AE 65. Same with Meermin. Handmade Goodyear Shoes #meermin #handwelted #goodyearwelt #norvegese Funcionando como de costumbre. This one of a kind process, combined with their humble and genuine beginnings, sets Meermin apart from other brands. By going down only 1/2 size you might be able to compensate. There’s some heel slippage on the UK size 10 for these chukkas, and the widest part of my foot feels a little cramped.