Only the volume can be controlled. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Press twice for programming grouped into categories. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. What do I do? We have had DirectTV service with a Genie HR54 and multiple mini's C41-700, C51-500, C61-100, C41-500 and has bene working fine. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/9d\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-31-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-31-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/9d\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-31-Version-2.jpg\/aid6531265-v4-728px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-31-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/84\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-2-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-2-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/84\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-2-Version-4.jpg\/aid6531265-v4-728px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-2-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a2\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-40-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-40-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a2\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-40-Version-2.jpg\/aid6531265-v4-728px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-40-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. 1. Your info was fabulous. Possible models of the Genie receiver include the Genie HD DVR, Genie Mini, and Wireless Genie Mini. The RC73 is an RF remote for the DirecTV Genie receiver. Still bothered by the same problem? Fix DIRECTV remote not working Issues. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Deactivating RF To deactivate the RF Transmitter on the DIRECTV remote control, perform the following steps: 1. Every day at wikiHow, we work hard to give you access to instructions and information that will help you live a better life, whether it's keeping you safer, healthier, or improving your well-being. 10. DIRECTV Remote Not Working | RESET & FIX Guide [2020] Select Remote Control. The rc73 is now reset to factory defaults. DirecTV RC73 Manuals & User Guides. RC73 remote not working - DirecTV. DirecTV. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. This article was written by Jack Lloyd. The one used most often was starting to act up, with some numeric buttons needing to be pushed multiple times to input new channel selection. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Release the buttons when green lights flash. Follow the directions that appear on-screen. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6c\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-41-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-41-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6c\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-41-Version-2.jpg\/aid6531265-v4-728px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-41-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. I was able to find TCL listed as a TV when trying to pair the RC73 remote, and they had me try several different pairing choices from the menu until I worked down to about the 4th or 5th one. He is technology enthusiast and an English teacher. Enter another ZIP to see info from a different area. Question. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Press on SELECT and MUTE on your DirecTV until the tiny light will blink 3 times. If the buttons on your remote are not responding, try resetting the receiver and remote control. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. My VCR/DVD is hooked up, and the guy who installed my DirecTV set it all up but when we go to watch, it shows only in black and white. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/79\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-8-Version-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-8-Version-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/79\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-8-Version-5.jpg\/aid6531265-v4-728px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-8-Version-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. DirecTV RC73 Remote Control Manual and Code List DirecTV Sat-Go Remote Control Manual and Code List DISH Network Remote Control Manuals and Code Lists Dish 54.0 Voice Command Remote Control for Hopper User's Manual/Guide DISH Network 40.0 Hopper/Joey Universal Satellite TV … wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Problem You are unable to move from one channel to another. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/00\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-15-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-15-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/00\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-15-Version-4.jpg\/aid6531265-v4-728px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-15-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. I have tried holding the select/mute button for over a minute and it doesn't do anything. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6e\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-12-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-12-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6e\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-12-Version-4.jpg\/aid6531265-v4-728px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-12-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. He is technology enthusiast and an English teacher. The TV and other devices are controlled by it with IR. If that doesn't help, contact DirecTV, as you probably need them to send you a new remote. Please consider making a contribution to wikiHow today. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Select Settings & Help. I’ve already replaced the batteries.

2 Pack - DIRECTV RC73 IR/RF Remote Control for all genie receivers

About This Item. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Jack Lloyd is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. TV was working fine yesterday I turn it on today and I had an issue with the volume not working on my Samsung remote nor on my Directv remote. Reset a receiver. Press and hold the red button until the receiver restarts. 5. Turn on the component you want to program. 3. What should I do? A two-pack of DIRECTV RC73 IR/RF Genie remotes is currently $8.75. I can watch Directv fine, I can pull up the guide (Little Rock Directv) but I can't click on an item in the guide and I can't change channels or anything like that with my LG remote. Your remote isn’t operating the receiver. This article was written by Jack Lloyd. Nothing pops up on my screen whether my TV is on or off and the remote isn’t connected to … This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/ef\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-29-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-29-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/ef\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-29-Version-2.jpg\/aid6531265-v4-728px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-29-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. 9. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. My TV nor dish receiver will respond to it. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0c\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-27-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-27-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0c\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-27-Version-2.jpg\/aid6531265-v4-728px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-27-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. 4 DIRECTV genie remotes RC73 model, great working condition. You will see one dull red flash, followed by 4 green flashes. I just installed a TCL TV (55R615) with built-in Roku and using DirecTV satellite and RC73 remote yesterday Aug 16. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/bc\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-1-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-1-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/bc\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-1-Version-4.jpg\/aid6531265-v4-728px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-1-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. If you're using a non-Genie remote, you can't program it for use with your Genie receiver. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d4\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-28-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-28-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d4\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-28-Version-2.jpg\/aid6531265-v4-728px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-28-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-39-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-39-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-39-Version-2.jpg\/aid6531265-v4-728px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-39-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. After no positive results I … Hold the Mute and Select buttons down for a few seconds until the green light at the top of the remote blinks either 2 or 4 times (depends on the model). If your Genie remote won't pair with your Genie receiver, you can hard-reset the receiver by holding down the red "reset" button on the back of the receiver. GUIDE Press once for On-Screen GUIDE . If you aim the remote at your tv and press the volume button, the receiver will put a message on screen to begin remote set up. 8. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Can I program a mini genie remote to copy what is on the main genie remote like favorite channels? Re: Directv Whole Home DVR not working with 1.0.16.98 I am sorry you are running into one of the most common problems DirecTV customer run into. 6. Now go to the list above and pick one of Directv 5 digit codes and enter it. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/db\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-11-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-11-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/db\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-11-Version-4.jpg\/aid6531265-v4-728px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-11-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. 2. This article has been viewed 1,051,497 times. 1. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/4a\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-16-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-16-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/4a\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-16-Version-4.jpg\/aid6531265-v4-728px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-16-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. However, if you’ve tried all those steps and the remote control is still not working, the only thing left to do is to reset the remote. The menu options that you see here may vary slightly. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f8\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-35-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-35-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f8\/Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-35-Version-2.jpg\/aid6531265-v4-728px-Program-a-DirecTV-Genie-Remote-Step-35-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved.

directv rc73 not working 2020