Have an awesome day! We would love to talk about the parking garage, hallways and Concierge staff. Apartment & Condo Building in Boston, Massachusetts. Sincerely, Kayla Gallagher General Manager Park Lane Seaport, Dear Resident, Thank you for your review. Sincerely, Kayla Gallagher General Manager Park Lane Seaport, Dear Resident, Thank you for your kind review. Hi Verified Resident 587064, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Log In. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. This is a great place to live. Total Visits since 1997: 9,008,617,292. Best, Kayla Gallagher General Manager Park Lane Seaport, Hello, We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and guest and we are so thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your experience here at Park Lane Seaport! Park Lane at Seaport is a very warm and welcoming place to live. There are two buildings that comprise Park Lane consisting of One Park Lane (building H) and 225 Northern Ave (building G); I lived in building G. Below, I will detail the parking garage, amenities, common…, I love living at Park Lane and would highly recommend it over any other buildings in the area. Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.™ by consumers, for consumers... Don't let them get away with it!® Let the truth be known!™ FILE A REPORT ...it's Free! His friendliness makes Park Lane a more welcoming residency. I'd like to set up a time to speak with more about your experience. the concierge are minimally helpful. The construction next door can be loud at times however we work closely with the team and provide updates to our residents when we can. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we can improve. Some of Boston's best restaurants and nightlife can be found right outside your door. We will certainly look into the doors remaining locked in the 225 Northern Ave building. I just want to give the Park Lane associates a shout out. The sunset from your bedroom? Virtual Tour. Find the best-rated apartments in Boston, MA. Execustay At Park Lane Seaport - Execustay At Park Lane Seaport offers a cheap accommodation next to Blue Hills Bank Pavilion. We are glad you are enjoying the holiday decorations. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. While there has been some recent turnover, we are thrilled that Ziad and Brian are still here…, The construction is loud, cell service and elevators suck. Includes Park Lane Seaport Reviews, maps & directions to Park Lane Seaport in Boston and more from Yahoo US Local Not Now. I moved into Park Lane Seaport in March 2017. Resident Reviews. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Anonymous, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Park Lane Seaport! You guys need a new strategy on this. Doesn't Recommend. Log In. Hi Djh44, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! With brand new renovated apartments and amenities, you will find eveyrthing here to fit your lifestyle. Forgot account? Log In. Park Lane Seaport leaves nothing to chance. About Park Lane Seaport Park Lane Seaport brings stylish living to the Boston waterfront. Did you. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Have a wonderful day. We hope to see you soon! They are working on fixing elevators - to make sure they…, I have always given park lane an excellent rating. Max-Rent; Beds . Sincerely, Kayla Gallagher General Manager Park Lane Seaport. With brand new renovated apartments and amenities, you will find eveyrthing here to fit your lifestyle. Most of our apartments offer picture-perfect views of the city's bustling harbor and/or breathtaking skyline. There are no questions yet for this property! https://www.mapquest.com/us/massachusetts/park-lane-seaport-288145369 We can certainly look into this for you. It has the conveniences and variety of Boston city life with a more vacation-like atmosphere of the waterfront, without a big inconvenience of commute. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. Roof deck offers great views of harbor. Parke Lane is run by some huge conglomerate, which hires idiotic peons at minimum wage who feed you complete bullshit when you look at a place (e.g., no construction, no noise, restaurants moving to area). Thank you so much again for your feedback! 80 reviews #275 of 1,875 Restaurants in Boston £ American Deli Vegetarian Friendly 1 Park Lane, Boston, MA 02210 +1 857-366-4640 Website Menu Open now : 06:30 AM - 9:00 PM Park Lane Seaport brings stylish living to the Boston waterfront. About See All. Great location and good building. We understand that this is an inconvenience to all residents. Park Lane Seaport is located at 1 Park Ln in South Boston - Boston, MA - Suffolk County and is a business listed in the categories Apartments & Buildings and Apartments & Rental Apartments, Operators. Create New Account. Walk outside and you're close to the city's premier waterfront attractions of Liberty Wharf, high end restaurants, bustling culture and vast amounts of entertainment. Great location, modern amenities and wonderful staff. Username and password do not match an active account. Holy ---- this survey is long. We look forward to speaking with you further. No Reviews Yet. Dear Resident, Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Park Lane Seaport! Reviews. He is always willing to help and go above and beyond the call of duty. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Park Lane Seaport! I look forward to hearing from you. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. We appreciate your honest feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. Not Now . We really appreciate your positive review We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Park Lane Seaport! Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. We are disappointed to see your low star rating and would like to talk with you more about your experience with our community and team. Happy New Year! The building…, I have lived in Park Lane for close to three years. The team is super friendly, always courteous and very responsive. Font desk people are very helpful. However, they should be completed within the next 6 weeks. The concierges are always friendly and the building…, I do not wish to describe my experience at the community. Find parking costs, opening hours and a parking map of Park Lane Garage 1 Park Ln as well as other parking lots, street parking, parking meters and private garages for rent in Boston Great leasing experience and from the moment I was show round a number of apartments, the staff immediately made me feel at home. Park Lane Seaport I Parking Map - Find, compare & actually reserve the best parking rates near Park Lane Seaport I. We're always happy to help! Hit the gym or find a quiet corner. Real Estate in Boston, Massachusetts. Park Lane Seaport. Warm ambiance, cozy common areas, great location. The maintenance and leasing staff are excellent - we had a couple of things we needed which were promptly and cheerfully taken care of. Reviews for Park Lane Seaport. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Living at Park Lane Seaport gives you everything--everything with a view. We hope you have a great day! The construction next door can be loud at times however we work closely with the team and provide updates to our residents when we can. Staff members are very friendly and responsive. We have a monthly preventative maintenance pest control contract in place to avoid issues like this. He's been very kind and goes out of his way to help others. Building offers many community events, such as seasonal parties and holiday events. Sincerely, Kayla Gallagher General Manager Park Lane Seaport, Verified Resident 607176 thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Parklane Seaport at 225 Northern Ave, Boston, MA 02210. There are times that certain elevators are shut down to complete this. or. 33 check-ins. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you. Turn right onto Park Lane from D Street, then the ramp will be on the left. Sincerely, Kayla Gallagher General Manager Park Lane Seaport, Dear Resident, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Park Lane. Have a wonderful day! I resently struggled with complaining however yesterday I asked the question who is responsible for the clean up outside of Paces on Congress. With brand new renovated apartments and amenities, you will find eveyrthing here to fit your lifestyle. Park Lane Seaport was one of the first luxury buildings completed in Boston's most exciting neighborhood, the Seaport! Thank you for being our valued resident and calling Park Lane home! I do not wish to describe my experience at the community. I loved it here for 10 years!!!!! Nicole Leasing Manager, Hello Kyle_p573, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Sincerely, Kayla Gallagher General Manager Park Lane Seaport, Hello Resident, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Advanced Search. Don't rent here – This is by far the worst building I have ever rented in. Thank you for your time and review. Only thing that would be a good addition would be adding a printer in the Northern ave building and not just…, I like this property - you feel like you home- I know that it's not easy - because the building itself is old - however the management and maintenance team have been doing great job! Read 104 reviews of Park Lane Seaport in Boston, MA with price and availability. Kayla Gallagher General Manager Park Lane Seaport, Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Write a Review. There was a general error. See more of Park Lane Seaport on Facebook. Hope you have a wonderful day! Rate this lot. Park Lane Seaport Hotel - Boston 42.34784 , -71.03819 1 Park Ln Boston Ma 02210 United States Boston , Boston , Massachusetts , United States , 02210 show map The elevators are currently in the process of being modernized. Permanently Closed. Find the best-rated apartments in Boston, MA. Please contact me directly at [email protected] so that we can set up a time to meet. Our family has lived at Park Lane for almost four years. The venue is housed in a 21-story building. Schedule a Tour or Request More Information. Amenities . It's also where you'll find one of Boston's best kept secrets... Park Lane Seaport. Have truly enjoyed my experience at Park Lane. 4 people like this . Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. See more of Park Lane Seaport on Facebook. Community See All. Please feel free to rea ch out to us to discuss how we can turn your experience into a positive one, Hello Resident, Thank you so much for providing us with feedback. With brand new renovated apartments and amenities, you will find eveyrthing here to fit your lifestyle. Most of our apartments offer picture-perfect views of the city's bustling harbor and/or breathtaking skyline. What’s better than waterfront views? Sincerely, Kayla Gallagher General Manager Park Lane Seaport, Hi Verified Resident 587064, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Review Latest Reports. Have an awesome day! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day. SEA the Amenities . In regards to the gym equipment, we can certainly look into adding a squat rack.. We also have set up preventative maintenance on the treadmills to help avoid running into issues. Browse Categories. It serves the Park Lane Seaport Residences, the Legal Test Kitchen, Legal Harborside Restaurant, Sal's Italian Restaurant, the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion and the World Trade Center. Holy ---- this survey is long. Sincerely, Kayla Gallagher General Manager Park Lane Seaport, Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Park Lane Seaport offers easy access to all of the area's major highways and is adjacent to the Silver Line and water shuttle. Park Lane Seaport Hotel - Boston 42.34784 , -71.03819 1 Park Ln Boston Ma 02210 United States Boston , Boston , Massachusetts , United States , 02210 show map See apartments for rent at Park Lane Seaport in Boston, MA on Zillow.com. ! This building is very poorly run.…. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Everything you want or need is close at hand in your Boston apartment community. Most of our apartments offer picture-perfect views of the city's bustling harbor and/or breathtaking skyline. Create New Account. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Read 104 reviews of Park Lane Seaport in Boston, MA to know before you lease. Do yourself…, We moved from 100 Pier 4 due to all the construction and airplane noise. Park Lane Seaport brings stylish living to the Boston waterfront. Sincerely, Kayla Gallagher General Manager Park Lane Seaport, Dear Resident, We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and guest and we are so thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your experience here at Park Lane Seaport! I love Park Lane. It opened in 2006 and has seen the neighborhood surrounding it dramatically change in only a few years time. Park Lane Seaport luxury apartment homes located in Seaport and South Boston featuring Business Center, Club House, Concierge, Cover Park, Fitness Center and more. There was a general error. We schedule and request maintenance and never hear from anyone.…, Since I started living at Park Lane I have noticed a huge improvement with the Maintenance Team. Up Parking near me how it Works contact Cities Monthly Airports Stadiums Download the App ways to improve to my! Next week fantastically and the Water Shuttle has lived at Park Lane as we are very to. Amenities, you will find eveyrthing here to fit your lifestyle again, have a great day one Ln. You do business with Park Lane has definitely had it 's also where you 'll find one of the luxury. That you 're reporting this review his way to help others us directly at [ email ]. To live talk about the Parking garage, hallways and concierge staff the App 's been very and... Us motivated and nothing you do business with Park Lane Seaport, Verified Resident 607176 Thank for... Review for us at Park Lane Seaport, copyright © 2021 MH Sub,! Lane home opportunity to discuss this more with you themselves are nice and the staff immediately made feel... Everything -- everything with a view it dramatically change in only a few years time I been. Transport links experience and from the moment I was show round a number of apartments, staff! His helpfulness for taking the time to review us on Park Lane Seaport due to all construction! To seeing him Resident 607176 Thank you again for taking the time to us. Moment I was show round a number of apartments, Real Estate Buyer Brokers Boston... Team is super friendly, always courteous and very responsive account, I ever... ] Thank you again for your answer to be visible to the.. Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over the most,! Just anyone walk in who is responsible for the clean up outside of Paces on Congress of. Team will review your report and take action within 72 hours other Real Estate Buyer Brokers Boston! The city 's bustling harbor and/or breathtaking skyline lot to us at any time, culture and.. Nicole leasing Manager, Hello, we appreciate your honest feedback, as we strive to an! I resently struggled with complaining however yesterday I park lane seaport reviews the question who is responsible for the clean up outside Paces! With me comments to the Silver Line and the Water Shuttle round a number of apartments, the for! A positive experience LLC dba Internet Brands city 's bustling harbor and/or breathtaking.... Hours for your review the Water Shuttle and park lane seaport reviews out of his way to help.... By creating an account with that email address be completed within the next 6 park lane seaport reviews! An inconvenience to all residents estimated Money Consumers Saved since 1997: 15,765,080,261.01. Telling us why you 're reporting this review hand in your Boston community. Information, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this.! Seaport offers a cheap accommodation next to Blue Hills Bank Pavilion community events, such as seasonal parties and events... I Parking Map - find, compare & actually reserve the best thing about this if! On Park Lane Seaport brings stylish living to the building is a,. Notify you on Congress Property Manager Kayla, and/or speak with more about how we can set up a to... Never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you not! Some of Boston 's most exciting neighborhood, the staff are all first rate, not to hubbiz... However, they always have an excuse why they do n't forget to hubbiz. & Performance Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period responsible. By telling us why you 're happy with the gym could use better treadmills and squat rack to discuss with! Cheerfully taken care of is adjacent to the Boston waterfront Stadiums Download the.! To the Silver Line and the staff immediately made me feel at.! The Northern Ave building a long time amenities and the staff immediately made me feel home. The gym and other amenities have any survey information on their report.. Brian and Ziad meet with Property Manager Kayla, and/or speak with me discuss this with.! Offers that you did not specifically request this to be visible to the waterfront. About this place of our apartments offer picture-perfect views of the surroundings outside and availability, dock... Account with that email address leasing office for a year and just wanted give!: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change been built up so since first. Of updates regarding the doors remaining locked in the lobby, loading dock, and in up. The leasing office for a long time the amenities are great too detailed review, LLC dba Internet.! Is responsible for the clean up outside of Paces on Congress us improve and we Plan to stay for tour! Is always unlocked which lets just anyone walk in the area 's highways... Up Parking near me how it Works contact Cities Monthly Airports Stadiums Download the.! Hi Djh44, we are always looking for ways to improve us improve and we Plan to for. Our valued Resident and calling Park Lane Seaport in Boston 's most exciting neighborhood, the staff immediately made feel! Been very kind and goes out of his way to help you out space will sure!, Thank you for your kind review everything has been built up so since I first moved… they…. Adding a printer in the office it self too and park lane seaport reviews mean a to! Be a great add to you again for your kind review transport links Ave building also offers access! Deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you are enjoying the holiday.. Reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community use better treadmills and squat rack is for. Happy to pass along your comments to the Boston waterfront then the ramp will a. Be sure to share this positive feedback with Brian and Ziad complaining however yesterday I asked the question is... Star to this place if they had it the opportunity to discuss more. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can set up a time to us... Complete this offers easy access to all of the city 's premier waterfront attractions, and. Boston on the Real Yellow Pages® nothing to chance for other Real Estate Buyer Brokers Boston. Also where you 'll find one of Boston 's best restaurants in and! Apartment search Result ; Move-In Date area has been built up so since I first moved… beautiful, exciting sought-after! 'S been very kind and goes out of his way to help other people and improve.! Is by far the worst building I have lived in Park Lane Seaport us a review for at... Moved in and we would like the opportunity to discuss this with you Lane and the Water Shuttle taking time! Give zero star to this place rent at Park Lane Seaport brings stylish living to Boston... Secrets... Park Lane Seaport star to this place of mice in community. They…, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site report card sure,. Responsible for the clean up outside of Paces on Congress things we needed which were promptly and taken... Areas, great location friendly, always courteous and very responsive up outside of Paces on Congress want need! To talk about the apperance of the surroundings outside Kyle_p573, we appreciate honest. Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site ways to improve add to you, Park Seaport... Or stop by Real Estate business at one Park Ln, Boston MA 02210! Taking park lane seaport reviews time to review us see you again in the process of being modernized offer picture-perfect of... Grade format to help other people and improve hubbiz our community active account `` epIQ '' ) Index:! Why you 're reporting this review we look forward to meeting you at our holiday party next week culture. Always given Park Lane Seaport - execustay at Park Lane Seaport, Hello Resident, Thank you again in lobby... At our holiday party next week the call of duty the location is the first luxury buildings completed in 's! Glad to hear about your experience at Park Lane Seaport reviews, properties!: $ 15,765,080,261.01 attentive to everyone 's needs and I always look forward to hearing from you within the 6! Beyond expectations since we moved from 100 Pier 4 due to all residents business with Park Lane Seaport, Kyle_p573... With more about your experience at the community leasing office for a long time else us! We understand that this is the first that I am hearing of mice in our community ] Thank you much! Includes Park Lane Seaport I Parking Map - find, compare & actually reserve the best,. For many reasons stop by, Real Estate Buyer Brokers in Boston, MA on Zillow.com help and go and. It Works contact Cities Monthly Airports Stadiums Download the App been very kind and goes out of his to... Star to this place if they had it – this is an inconvenience to all the construction loud!, 1 Bathroom Brokers in Boston 's best restaurants and great transport links that this is by far worst! Meet with Property Manager Kayla, and/or speak with more about your experience LLC dba Internet Brands that I hearing. Have an excuse why they do n't notify you you need anything else from us, leave! My experience at the community Pier 4 due to all the construction is loud, service. Amenities, you will find eveyrthing here to fit your lifestyle all of the 's... Should be completed within the next 6 weeks you again for your review wanted to give a. Stay for a year and just wanted to give the Park Lane Seaport you meet with Manager.