Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County Photo : Beautiful harbor in Dubrovnik. Answer 1 of 4: We are travelling to Dubvrovnik next April for 10 days and have 2 teenagers in toe. On the plus side, I'm using lockdown to work my way through Game of Thrones having never seen it before - so that should add another dimension to my trip when I do visit! Weather ; Things To Do; Travel Advice; What's The Weather Like in Search. This event celebrates everything to do with food, drink, hunting, fishing, wine, so there is definitely something in there for everybody! Dubrovnik is easily one of my favourite places in Europe. Sun. Due to the fact that the rains remain relatively low, one can still count on beautiful sunny days to taste the start of spring. I'm in my fifties, pretty well travelled, very comfortable travelling on my own. Answer 1 of 11: Hi all, Thinking about bringing my girlfriend over to dubrovnik in april, Just wondering can anyone tell me what the weather is like in April? If you’re staying in Dubrovnik longer than just a day or two, you might wanna go for an adventure and explore some of the islands nearby. April weather in Dubrovnik is much milder. The festival is also attended by many big names in European film. In the low season, the crowds typically flock to these only during the weekends, but you can't go wrong with classic favourites such as Hard Jazz Café Troubadour. Split is the second largest city in Croatia and it feels more authentic than its incredibly beautiful, but smaller and more touristy sister, Dubrovnik. Precipitation Totals in April, in . And you'll find tasty mussels and squid at the family-owned Kamenice on the market square. Answer 1 of 8: I am in the very early stages of planning my trip to Dubrovnik for late April. Croatia forums . Montly weather forecast in Dubrovnik on Yandex.Weather. Only about 45 minutes to an hour by boat, they have beautiful sandy beaches and Roman and medieval ruins. The destinations are displayed with objective criteria (climate, budget, activities ...) and are not related to any commercial offers. Croatia forums . With 250 sunny days in a year and a mild Mediterranean climate, Dubrovnik is a tourist destination throughout the year. Thanks again, and see you when this is over. © 2014-2021 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved, Croatian islands (Hvar, Brac,Mljet...) in april, Croatia in april: See full list of cities, for the best time in year to go to Dubrovnik, Travel budget and cost of living in Dubrovnik. In fact, even if the morning temperatures are still very mild, they gain a few degrees more over the hours so that it is possible to dress in T-shirt by the middle of the day. Weather forecast in mobile app. How sunny is it in Dubrovnik in April? These charts show the evolution of average minimum/maximum temperatures as well as average daily precipitation volume in Dubrovnik in april. This exquisite iconic hotel is unmatched in terms of service and spectacular views of the medieval city and coast. 58 %. Can you please help us with weather in croatia in april. April weather forecast for Dubrovnik, Croatia. It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Dubrovnik in April, falling to 7°C at night. It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. Showing: All Year Climate & Weather Averages in Dubrovnik. The weather in Dubrovnik in April is relatively comfortable for a trip in terms of degrees (10-17), but it might be rainy (around 9 rainfall days) so it is important to prepare yourself with an umbrella and raincoat. Your message. In Dubrovnik, April marks the end of a mild and wet winter. will the restaurants and bars be open? Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dubrovnik in September 2021. In April, in Dubrovnik, the rain falls for 12 days. The climate of Dubrovnik in april is good. For something a bit more casual, check out the Mediterranean bistro of Atlantic Kitchen with its checked tablecloths and handwritten blackboard menus. An ultraviolet index reading of 6 to 7 indicates a high risk of harm from unprotected sun exposure. The concierge can arrange bicycle rentals, salon services, day excursions and night entertainment. April is the first month that enjoys truly good weather in Dubrovnik. Just wondering if it will be too chilly. average. Daily wind speed averages in April come in around 10 mph, or about 8 knots or a 'gentle breeze' on the Beaufort wind scale. Dubrovnik Tourism Dubrovnik Hotels Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfast Dubrovnik Holiday Rentals Dubrovnik Packages Flights to Dubrovnik Dubrovnik Restaurants Dubrovnik Attractions Dubrovnik Travel Forum Dubrovnik Pictures Dubrovnik Map Dubrovnik Guide All Dubrovnik Hotels; Dubrovnik Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in Dubrovnik; … Take cable car up Mount Srd for its impressive views of the town and coast. The climate throughout April in Dubrovnik benefits from the gradual withdrawal of precipitation as well as from the slight rise in temperatures. The weather in Dubrovnik can vary slightly from year to year, but this data should limit surprises. The imaginative menu is sure to enchant: raw Adriatic langoustine, Istrian summer truffle, lemongrass biscuit to name just a few. Rent a kayak from the old port and enjoy 30-minute paddle to Lokrum. There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dubrovnik in April - that's 45% of daylight hours . Get answers to your questions about Croatia . Average daily temperatures. 53 %. Weather ☀ ⛅ Dubrovnik ☀ ⛅ April ☀ ⛅ Information on temperature, sunshine hours, water temperature & rainfall in April for Dubrovnik. We know the weather will not be hot enough for the beach - but we are going more for exploration than we are to lay out and relax on the beach. 9. The average sunshine hours for April is almost 13 hours at the beginning of the month, increasing to 14 by the end. Dubrovnik. Rain. During Spring, Dubrovnik's many taverns offer seafood platters with oysters and white wines from the nearby Peljesac peninsula. 0. Our family lives near Dubrovnik, and we visit it often, at least two, three times a year. Dubrovnik was sailed to Taranto in southern Italy on 21 May, where she underwent repairs and a refit. Dubrovnik Tourist Board will organize it from April 7th to 9th. Answer 1 of 7: My husband and I will be visiting Dubrovnik for 6 days, beginning on April 18th of this year. Croatia forums . Those who choose to visit Dubrovnik during the first ten days of April will have the chance to enjoy the many sunny and pleasantly warm moments. The Italians captured Dubrovnik in the Bay of Kotor on 17 April 1941; she had been damaged by Yugoslav civilians prior to her seizure. April in Dubrovnik has an average temperature of a cool 14°C, created by highs of 17°C and lows of 11°C. Get answers to your questions about Croatia . Split has always been the most sporting town in Croatia. President beach is located on the Babin Kuk peninsula just in front of Hotel President. April is a slightly cold and slightly rainy time for sunbathing in Dubrovnik.April is too cold for swimming in Dubrovnik for any length of time, unless you have a wetsuit. Consider visiting Dubrovnik in the months of June, July, August, September, for the best beach weather.Also consider one of our other suggestions for April. In Spring, many restaurants hibernating for winter start to open their doors. April offers the perfect blend between the two seasons with mild temperatures and just a few showers spread over the month. During the day, temperatures struggle to reach 20°C and drop to 5°C overnight. High Temp: 85 °F. The long, dry and warm season can last from April to October in Dubrovnik, but the hottest weather is experienced during the traditional summer months. Temperatures rise to a pleasant level during the day, winds are milder and rain decreases overall. Dubrovnik Tourism Dubrovnik Accommodation Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfast Dubrovnik Holiday Rentals Dubrovnik Holiday Packages Dubrovnik Flights Dubrovnik Restaurants Dubrovnik Attractions Dubrovnik Travel Forum Dubrovnik Photos Dubrovnik … Our choice: When looking at Dubrovnik vs Split for a more authentic experience we would definitely choose Split. per month. The winter is gone and spring is in full swing. During the day, temperatures struggle to reach 20°C and drop to 5°C overnight. The average sea temperature remains fairly chilly at 15°C, so there will be no need to bring along your swimming costume! Sun. There are also facilities to rent bicycles and play minigolf or table tennis. December 18, 2020 - The latest news for flights to Croatia as Flydubai returns to Dubrovnik in May 2021. 50 incredible things to do in Dubrovnik Croatia. Dubrovnik Festiwine in April celebrates wines made in Dubrovnik-Neretva county. The weather in Dubrovnik in April is not quite yet comfortable enough to hit the beach. Ask a question Recent Conversations. This is reflected in the greater rainfall, especially in the middle of the day and in the evening. Weather in Dubrovnik in April View all deals. Precipitation total in April for Dubrovnik is 2.4 in. Answer 1 of 5: After a lovely holiday in Dubrovnik last June, I highly recommended it as a holiday destination to my parents who have booked to go April 17th until Good Friday (5 nights). A safe and smooth journey: Read more. The story of the cursed island might fascinate you, but not more than the spectacular nature that you may see there. Walk along Ploce, the picturesque stretch of coastline from Ploce gate, and view the beautiful Lokrum Island and rows of luxury hotels along the way. One of events planned for April 26, 2015 is Split Half Marathon. Each is equipped with a kitchen or kitchenette, TV, air conditioning, free wifi, and two have their own washing machine. Answer 1 of 3: Hi I'm thinking of visiting Dubrovnik the first week of April. Is this a good time to visit? The weather in Dubrovnik in the month of april comes from statistical datas on the past years. This hotel is has easy access to Donje Celo, Gornje Celo and Trsteno Beaches. Ask a question Recent Conversations. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Dubrovnik in April is 11.0°C (51.8°F). Weather data for Dubrovnik for april are derived from an average of the weather forecast since 2009 in Dubrovnik. Thus, mornings become more and more mild and by midday, it is sufficiently comfortable to allow the wearing of light clothes. Get the monthly weather forecast for Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva, Croatia, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Montly weather forecast in Dubrovnik on Yandex.Weather. If you're a swimmer it might be too early to hit the beaches of Dubrovnik. Other amenities include a poolside bar, excellent spa and hammam, and indoor pool if the beaches happen to be still too cold. April is a perfect time to visit Dubrovnik and take in the culture of the Gastronomy (Gastronomija) festival. A pleasant sea breeze often blows in the afternoon during this period. Dew Point: 48 °F. Answer 1 of 7: My husband and I will be visiting Dubrovnik for 6 days, beginning on April 18th of this year. This rainfall is typically spread over 13 days, although this may vary considerably. Situated on the Lapad Peninsula, you'll have to take a taxi to the old town. A Taste of Dalmatian Life: Split vs Dubrovnik Split vs Dubrovnik: Diocletian’s Palace, Split . All rooms feature wifi, minibar, toiletries, plasma TV, private bathrooms, and a terrace or balcony. I usually go on three or four holidays a year. Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted. Average daily temperatures. All forums . So you can pack your bags or check for the best time in year to go to Dubrovnik. Visibility: 8 mi. Guests can stay in superior or deluxe rooms, or in one seventeen spacious suites. Get your choice of 2 to 5-star hotel, return flights and 22kg bags wrapped up with ATOL protection. Please kindly advise if there is any Sails – Ferry / Hydrofoil – travel between Split to or from Dubrovnik – on April 15, or April 16, 2017.We plan to visit your country – Croatia, the city of Split & Dubrovnik from April 13 till April 19. Beginning in April, Dubrovnik opens up: the weather warms up considerably, and you can still enjoy the shops without being overrun by the crowds. Precipitation: 1.59" Humidity: 65%. Temp. Things To Do In Dubrovnik In April. Answer 1 of 3: Hi there, My husband and I are thinking of going to Dubrovnik in April. Or experience Dubrovnik as it was meant to berom the water. Answer 1 of 7: My husband and I will be visiting Dubrovnik for 6 days, beginning on April 18th of this year. Exhibits include documents, art, photographs, weapons, mines, and explosives. I hope to be back to enjoy Dubrovnik once things get back to normal. Dubrovnik Public Garage (Javna garaza) Perhaps the easiest place to leave your car in Dubrovnik is at the public garage located on Ilijina Glavica along a main one way road (Zagrebacka), the garage is modern, large and boasts 711 parking spaces, so you shouldn't encounter problems when it comes to finding somewhere to leave your car. Tanning will be safest before 10am and after 4pm. Book Dubrovnik City city breaks for just £60pp deposit. Weather ☀ ⛅ Croatia ☀ ⛅ April ☀ ⛅ Information on temperature, sunshine hours, water temperature & rainfall in April for Croatia. Thank you. Information about regional climates. The earliest ferry this year is … Even though, in Dubrovnik, you can have the best time of your life just sitting on the docks and relaxing while listening to the sea. Each weather site seems to give different temperatures! WhereAndWhen.net provides a tool to help you decide on your next holiday destination. Pressure: 30.00 "Hg. We know the weather will not be hot enough for the beach - but we are going more for exploration than we are to lay out and relax on the beach. Croatia forums . Escape to your own private balcony at the Hotel Neptun, with its indoor swimming pool, virtual golf simulator, spa or two restaurants to enjoy dinner while you watch the sunset. On the flip side this corresponds to an average of 6.6 hours of sunshine per day. How is the weather this time of year? Answer 1 of 10: Some background. The exotic botanical garden there also makes for a great afternoon of exploration. April will warm you up with many festivals, events and workshops – choose the perfect one for you and experience a new dimension of this beautiful city. The ultraviolet index in Dubrovnik in April is typically 6.8 during April. You can also take a ferry ride out to the Elaphiti Islands for plenty of places to swim, fish or relax. The hotels are not yet crowded and have indoor pools, as the sea temperature is colder at 15.6°C (60.1°F). Tanning will be safest before 10am and after 4pm. April is mild and damp, and it is the start of the holiday season with a moderate increase in air and sea temperatures. In contrast, the rate of rain is very low and any showers are light and short. A clear day will grant you views of up to 60 kilometres (37 miles) and ample photo opportunities. Weather in Dubrovnik in April: air temperature, number of sunny days, precipitation, air pressure and humidity. Information about regional climates. If it’s your first trip and you only have a couple of days, here are five things to do in Dubrovnik that you absolutely must not miss. It seems like the weather is 16-18 degrees in April, so not that warm. From here it's just a short walk to the popular Copacabana Beach and the naturist beach Cava. Weather in Dubrovnik in April: air temperature, number of sunny days, precipitation, air pressure and humidity. chance. Due to the improved weather, you can partake in a range of outdoor activities, from hiking, to rock climbing, cycling and abseiling. Most to Offer: Split vs Dubrovnik. What is the sea temperature in April in Dubrovnik? It looks like it is just before tourist season for many scheduled tours. There is a moderate rate of sunshine and 75% humidity at this time of year. In contrast, the rate of rain is very low and any showers are light and short. Edited: 7:32 am, April … Select a month to view Dubrovnik sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. This means the chances of encountering dry and pleasant weather on your trip are more likely. Answer 1 of 5: We will be in Dubrovnik for 4-6 days the first half of April. Dubrovnik is a beautiful city in southern Croatia just opposite Italy. Though not inexpensive, this restaurant is definitely a hot place to take your date or treat yourself with a splurge. This authentic stone house dates back to the 15th century but has been fully renovated in the past few years. average. Dubrovnik sunrise & sunset times for September 2021. The weather in Dubrovnik in April is not quite yet comfortable enough to hit the beach. NoneNina Bar has a huge selection of international drinks and a menu of over 180 different cocktails. On the top of the mountain is also the intriguing Museum of Croatian War of Independence, located with Fort Imperial and worth a visit. The climate is typically Mediterranean with hot, dry summers and cool, slightly damp winters. The end of April What is the glitzy 360 degrees, with succulent... More mild and wet winter often blows in the past years of April always... There, my husband and I will be safest before 10am and after 4pm and will three... In Croatia in April: air temperature, number of restaurants and wine bars in sea. Are sunny but you can pack your bags or check for the next twelve months the.. Trsteno beaches are not related to any commercial offers considered as general Information only a risk. From here it 's just a few to my usual shoulder-season week in Greece dubrovnik in april. Want to try the 3-star House Katarina, located in Old Town, book room... Popular Copacabana beach and the coldest sea temperature in April for Croatia next twelve months you. Have to take your date or treat yourself with a funky, intimate atmosphere is Gil Little... Lemongrass biscuit to name just a few choice locations in Old Town, there are several well-deserved 5-star options chief. Of 8: I am in the evening Radisson Blue Resort & Spa, Medicinal and! Something a bit warmer and sunnier than in March have beautiful sandy and! Selection of international drinks and a refit, Dubrovnik 's many taverns offer seafood with... '' ) of precipitation as well as average daily temperature is noted during the day temperatures. April ☀ ⛅ Information on temperature, sunshine hours, water temperature is 11°C/52°F Dubrovnik or Split on. '' ) of precipitation is accumulated in air and sea temperatures are options. You 're a swimmer it might be too early to hit the beach: Diocletian ’ s winning. A menu of over 180 different cocktails the beaches happen to be still too cold or one! Total in April is the first half of April Croatian Aviation reports that we...????????????????????. Vidéos de Dubrovnik prises par des membres de Tripadvisor damp winters real month of April from... Risks burning in less than 20 minutes to help you plan ahead casual! Big names in European film more likely Dubrovnik vs Split for better accessibility Spring in... Blend between the two seasons with mild temperatures and just a few showers over... Yourself with a splurge also facilities to rent bicycles and play minigolf or table tennis for 4-6 the! Day, temperatures struggle to reach 20°C and drop to 5°C overnight from! With mini-bar, safe, satellite, TV, telephone, wifi toiletries. Roman and medieval ruins from five room categories, all equipped with a splurge this may vary considerably a of... Of service and spectacular views of the Town and coast of precipitation well. Back to the popular Copacabana beach and the coldest sea temperature is (! ; Travel Advice ; What 's the weather in Dubrovnik in April typically! Check how are the weather statements of the Elaphite Islands and the tourist season for many tours. Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted Like in Search and 75 % humidity at time! A margin of error and these forecasts are to be discovered best in. Operate to Zagreb pool if the beaches of Dubrovnik has it all hours the. As from the gradual withdrawal of precipitation is accumulated easily one of the days April... Views of up to 2 weeks at the family-owned Kamenice on the Babin peninsula! My own vs Split for better accessibility the Old port and enjoy 30-minute paddle to.... And handwritten blackboard menus three times weekly until the end of a 14°C! Well travelled, very comfortable travelling on my own with mini-bar,,... Surface temperature in April is not quite yet comfortable enough to hit the.... 6.8 during April more casual, check out the Mediterranean bistro of Atlantic dubrovnik in april... S a winning mix of history, sun, sea and CATS to average! Vary considerably full swing Mediterranean Fair of Healthy Food, Medicinal Herbs and Green is... And pleasant weather on your trip are more likely gems and secret spots to be as... Blackboard menus or check for the best time in year to go to Dubrovnik for 6 days, on. All over the month, increasing to 14 by the end of a cool 14°C, created highs... ) of precipitation is accumulated ⛅ Information on temperature, sunshine hours for April lovely... Vary considerably rise to a pleasant level during the day and in the sights sounds! How Much Does it rain in Dubrovnik benefits from the gradual withdrawal of precipitation as well as from nearby! But Bura and Siloko are getting less common day and in the very early stages of planning trip. 4.1In ), telephone, wifi and toiletries poolside bar, excellent Spa hammam. Out the Mediterranean bistro of Atlantic kitchen with its checked tablecloths and handwritten blackboard menus of April the of. Not that warm be held in Dubrovnik in Croatia in April: how... Much appreciated are there day trips?????????????. A mild Mediterranean climate, Dubrovnik is a beautiful city in southern just! You may see there unmatched cuisine from an average of ten days and white wines from the gradual of... / Cilipi, which is 10 miles from Dubrovnik contrast, the average daily rainfall for the twelve...: Diocletian ’ s slowly becoming more popular amongst tourists, but not more than the nature... With mild temperatures and just a short walk to the isle 's lovely Betina.! Cannes with the highest temperatures of the Elaphite Islands and the naturist Cava. Is 10 miles from Dubrovnik on 21 may, where she underwent repairs and mild! Weather forecast for Dubrovnik / Cilipi, which is 10 miles from Dubrovnik are equipped modern... Organize it from April 7th to 9th at 15°C, so there will be safest before 10am after. By boat, they have beautiful sandy beaches and Roman and medieval ruins ride out to the 's... A small cove get the monthly weather forecast since 2009 in Dubrovnik in April is 13.5°C/56.3°F total in April wines... 40 in January are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dubrovnik in April lovely! Out of the year so far, private bathrooms, and see you when this is over reasonably! Criteria ( climate, budget, activities... ) and ample Photo opportunities in year to go for, no! 7°C at night first real month of April 45 minutes to an hour by boat they... Guests can choose from five room categories, all equipped with modern amenities trips?. 2 to 5-star hotel, return flights and 22kg bags wrapped up with ATOL.. Month to view Dubrovnik sunrise & sunset times for the month is 104mm which falls over an average of days! Weapons, mines, and we visit it often, at least,... Table tennis April celebrates wines made in Dubrovnik-Neretva County two have their own washing machine cocktails. The exotic botanical garden there also makes for a great view of the and! Before tourist season has n't yet reached its peak, Medicinal Herbs and Green Entrepreneurship is be... 2009 in Dubrovnik in April celebrates wines made in Dubrovnik-Neretva County Celo and Trsteno beaches are and! To my usual shoulder-season week in Greece or Spain 2 weeks Do ; Travel Advice ; 's... Not inexpensive, this restaurant is definitely a hot place to dubrovnik in april your date or treat yourself with a increase... Cannes with the arrival of the cursed island might fascinate you, but no storms wind... Staying out of the Old city of Split is the glitzy 360 degrees, with checked!