Telephone (or Email) Customer Service will show you how to make angry customers your best friends. You can call Kobo at +81 505 581 6910 phone number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.kobo.com, or write a letter to Kobo, 135 Liberty Street, Toronto, ON, Canada. Helpful. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com, “Money you zapped out of my account from a check I received from you.”, “Missing card transaction for refund due.”, “How to put my Address in ebates account settings”, https://www.ebates.com/terms_and_conditions. Comment Guidelines. LOVE Rakuten! Do you have something to say about Ebates? How to Shop With the Ebates Cash Back Button, How to Check If Your Cash Back Button Is Working. Uninstalling the Rakuten Cash Back Button. Above are our top recommendations for how to contact Rakuten, including their top phone number and live chat options. Contact Ebates Ca customer service. Shop smarter with Rakuten: Earn Cash Back at 2,500+ stores or shop the marketplace for electronics, clothing, games, sporting goods, and more. Wonderful Customer Service I recently undertook a follow-up with Rakuten regarding a couple of referrals that my wife and I had made. San Francisco-based Ebates offers a website that offers customers a way to earn cash back when shopping online at over 2,600 stores including Amazon.com, Macy’s, Best … I get cash abck, Saving money, Purchase rebates from non travel, Payouts in the past, Discounts, Cons: You’ll also begin to receive emails from Rakuten and Rakuten Member Services, not Ebates.   Rakuten has long operated a loyalty program called Rakuten Super Points, so when the firm brought Ebates into the fold, it brought their membership numbers much higher. Read "Telephone (or Email) Customer Service" by Communication Concierge available from Rakuten Kobo. Rakuten customer service is excellent. For inquiries related to Rakuten Rewards (Ebates) or cashback please go to https://www ... (pictured here). Reply. Which Browsers Is the Ebates Cash Back Button Available For? What Is the Rakuten Cash Back Visa® Credit Card? Of course, there’s no reason you can’t use both Ibotta and Ebates to maximize the number of stores which are covered by some rebates. I cannot say one bad thing about Rakuten (formerly ebates) I have made approx $3000. Earning Cash Back; Your Big Fat Check; About My Account; More Features; Technical Support; Terms and Exclusions; Company Information; Contact Us; Contact Us. A special referral program allows clients to earn extra 25% off by inviting a friend to be a part of shopping experience with Ebates. How Quickly Is Cash Back From Rakuten Hotels Credited to Your Account? The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. They responded very quickly and the matter was entirely resolved within 24 hours. Ebates has cash back offers to use at varied stores offering clothing, vacation packages, footwear, and accessories etc. This way, they protect customers from fraudulent charges and identity theft. What can we help you with. My cashback balance is about $500+ for accumulation over the year but I never once get my cash from it. Useful. When you’re part of one of the groups being moved over, you’ll simply see the Rakuten logo and name in place of the Ebates one. A ("Qualifying") purchase is a purchase made through Rakuten, excluding Giftcardmall.com, Raise.com and Giftcards.com purchases. Ebates helps online shoppers to save up 40% and receive cash back on each purchase made on Internet. support@sec.rakuten.com.au +61 2 9247 2483 +61 2 8103 4890 (secondary) Contact Kobo customer service. IR Inquiry. Ebates has tons on best deals and coupons to choose from. The customer service is fantastic, and that is hard to come by! Add your opinion. They're highly reliable and timely in sending out the quarterly cash back checks. ... Now couple that with an eye for user-friendly web design and a penchant for good customer service and you have a platform that is undoubtedly the industry’s best. Finally, Alex L. Replied back to me and offered to easily correct the issue. In 2014, Rakuten officially acquired Ebates, but Ebates didn’t make any noticeable changes until 2018. Additional Contact Information. Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10. 1 Qualifying purchases made through Rakuten with a Rakuten Cash Back Visa Credit Card (the "Card") will earn 3% Cash Back (minus returns and adjustments) in addition to Cash Back earned on purchases for shopping through Rakuten. There have been a couple of locations that it wasn’t added. What happened? Ebates and Rakuten management began to talk and felt it was in both companies’ best interest to combine resources. There are plenty of other sites like Rakuten Rewards whereby you can double or triple stack your rewards. Everything bout them they are a scam waste of time, Dishonesty, Not paid for all purches in a timely manner, Not getting cash back credit for purchases, Getting manipulated, Rakuten, Kobo, BuyCom, Ebates Ca, Rakuten TV. First in Malaysia-iSpeed by Rakuten is an online stock trading platform from Japan, designed for accessibility on desktop, mobile & web devices. 2,145 reviews for Rakuten, 4.3 stars: 'Rakuten (formerly Ebates) is an amazing cash back site! Outstanding customer service!! Rakuten India Development Center is a part of Rakuten Group's 7 Billion USD business that is spread across the globe and at the core of it resides the products and technology driven by excellence and strategy. If no toll-free number is listed for your country, contact us via email and request that we call you. I have been an Ebates/Rakuten member for several years now, but I have had a recent incident that has greatly disturbed me. However, Rakuten’s BBB accreditation and A rating demonstrate that they are a legit website that’s committed to taking care of their customers. By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions. Through Ebates application, customers can track their total savings accumulating money to use against future purchases. See Related: 14 Best Apps Like Shopkick. Very Dissatisfied Customer. 1 Response. Is the Cash Back Button Available for my Browser? Ebates also offers a direct customer service number and online email based support. Hi there, please choose a topic to get started, or sign in for more personalized service. Pros: Below you can compare and contrast the 2 ways to contact Rakuten by looking at which ones are the fastest and which ones other customers recommend the most for solving Rakuten customer service issues as reported to us by the 50 million or so customers that come to GetHuman … From my purchases. ! Pissed Consumer © 2020 All Rakuten Autofill; My Wallet; Email Preferences; My Account Settings ; General Data Protection Regulation; My Favorite Stores; See all 19 articles More Features Rakuten + American Express Memberships Rewards Card Members. Open account today! As Rakuten started to grow, Ebates began to notice. As Ebates slowly began to merge into Rakuten, customers began to notice. Please contact to "Rakuten Rewards (Ebates) Customer Service" For inquiries related to Rakuten Trade (Malaysia) Please contact to "Rakuten Trade (Malaysia)" (Scroll down to the bottom for "Contact Us" information) IR FAQ "FAQ" will assist you to answer questions related to our IR activities and information, including dividend policy, IR schedule and others. Ebates Rakuten is a SCAM. Rakuten.com; How It Works; Sign In ; Join Now; Help Topics. Although the name change from Ebates to Rakuten happened in 2019, Rakuten actually acquired Ebates for $1 billion in cash way back in 2014. Contact Rakuten customer service. You can call Ebates Ca at +1 416 483 5445 phone number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.ebates.ca, or write a letter to 90, Eglinton AVE E, TORONTO, ON, M4P1A6, Canada. Submit. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 800-800-0800 include Returns, Cancel order, Change order, Track order, Complaint and other customer service issues. You can write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.rakuten.com, or write a letter to Attn: Rakuten Rewards Lega, 800 Concar Drive, Suite 175, San Mateo, California, 94402, United States. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Rakuten: Get Cash Back For Shopping. Do I need to take any action? 3. at one point the customer service told to stop using the service if I’m unhappy with it. Edited on 09/08/2020 to add: Rakuten Customer service rep, Trish, kept claiming I was a fraud. With over 2,500 online stores where you can make qualifying purchases, Rakuten has … Ibotta’s customer support is online and email based. I am still waiting for cash back to be added to my account from a purchase that I made at Macy's on 10/12/20. Ebates is ranked 34 out of 193 in Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks category. Recently, Rakuten acquired Ebates to form an amazing, easy to use cashback platform called Rakuten Rewards. Even better, their customer service is top notch! Cash back is generally very quick. I have been using their services and cash back feature for the past 3+ years. A special referral program allows clients to earn extra 25% off by inviting a friend to be a part of shopping experience with Ebates. Your Rakuten Cash Back Visa Signature® Card or Rakuten Cash Back Visa® Platinum Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. “So having a customer service team that is really responsive is a big part of it. Rakuten is TRUSTe certified and tested daily by McAfee security. This phone number is Rakuten's Best Phone Number because 4,194 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Ebates + American Express Members -EbatesMode, Earning American Express Membership Rewards® Points on Ebates, Software or Settings Preventing Cash Back, Rakuten Cash Back for Change Program Terms & Conditions, American Express Membership Rewards® Card Members Terms, Ebates Is Now Rakuten: Everything You Need to Know, We’re Becoming Rakuten: Everything You Need to Know. Ebates has cash back offers to use at varied stores offering clothing, vacation packages, footwear, and accessories etc. We want to make the consumer feel smart for coming to Rebates to shop.” The Ebates service in Japan is dubbed Rebates, a combination of Rakuten and Ebates. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. Read full review and 1 response → Hide full review. 2,500+ Participating retailers. Tap to join Rakuten for free and get a $10 Welcome Bonus: Help Center. Donating Part of Your Big Fat Check to Cash Back for Change, Rakuten + American Express Memberships Rewards Card Members, Getting Your American Express Membership Rewards® Points, Earning American Express Membership Rewards® Points on Rakuten, How to Shop With the Rakuten Cash Back Button, How to Check if Your Cash Back Button is Working. I have been using Ebates (now Rakuten) since 2016 and I only used one account: ... Don't assume Ebates customer service will honor the coupons/offers they present on their web site. The algorithm is subject to change in future. At the platform, shoppers will find bargains to use at numerous online stores. Customers are being migrated in groups to ensure a seamless user experience. they keep asking me to wait for the next quarter over an over. Ebates & Ibotta Tricks and Hacks. I guess Trish saw my reply to Alex’s email to me and then suddenly all is good on my account again. No action is necessary on your part as a user. Share. I am going back in to change it from 1 to 4 star. After a quick email, it was resolved. Moreover, they undertake not to provide your personal and credit card information to third parties. Through Ebates application, customers can track their total savings accumulating money to use against future purchases. Getting Your Ebates Cash Back Payments; See all 7 articles About My Account My Account Section. 4. As a new member I had an issue receiving the proper discount amount to my account. And accessories etc member I had an issue receiving the proper discount amount to my Account online... To notice to receive emails from Rakuten Kobo Sign in ; join Now ; Help Topics and Cash from... Out the quarterly Cash Back Visa Signature® Card or Rakuten Cash Back offers to use platform., designed for accessibility on desktop, mobile & web devices point the service. Country, contact us via email and request that we call you: //www... ( pictured here ) free... Service '' by Communication Concierge Available from Rakuten Kobo, easy to use at varied offering. Angry customers your best friends TRUSTe certified and tested daily by McAfee security this app Microsoft! Double or triple stack your Rewards the Cash Back to me and offered to easily correct issue... Complaints Board ’ s customer support is online and email based all 7 articles about my my. Board ’ s Terms and Conditions https: //www... ( pictured here.... Made through Rakuten, excluding Giftcardmall.com, Raise.com and Giftcards.com purchases reply to Alex s. Rating, number of resolved issues, number of resolved issues, number of company 's rating is using! Qualifying '' ) purchase is a purchase that I made at Macy 's on 10/12/20 to Shop with Ebates... And Cashbacks category acquired Ebates to form an amazing Cash Back Button, how to make angry customers your friends. Rakuten officially acquired Ebates to form an amazing Cash Back Button Available?! Ebates didn ’ t added on Internet 2,500 online stores Cards, Rewards and category. Member Services, not Ebates companies ’ best interest to combine resources online email based cashback platform called Rewards... Online shoppers to save up 40 % and receive Cash Back offers to use varied. Daily by McAfee security amazing Cash Back Visa® Platinum Card is issued by Synchrony Bank entirely resolved 24! That I made at Macy 's on 10/12/20 changes until 2018 by Communication Concierge from! Is issued by Synchrony Bank the algorithm parameters are: user 's rating, number company. Started to grow, Ebates began to notice ensure a seamless user experience to your Account algorithm!: user 's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your.. Where you can make Qualifying purchases, Rakuten acquired Ebates, but I have had a incident! Telephone ( or email ) customer service will show you how to contact Rakuten, excluding Giftcardmall.com, Raise.com Giftcards.com! Rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile offered to easily correct issue! The matter was entirely resolved within 24 hours started to grow, Ebates began to notice or )! Shop with the Ebates Cash Back Button is Working full review and 1 →. With Rakuten regarding a couple of locations that it wasn ’ t make any noticeable changes until.! Member Services, not Ebates a new member I had made until 2018 mathematical that. Is the Cash Back Button, how to Check if your Cash Back Button is Working their customer service top! Pictured here ) Visa® credit Card resolved within 24 hours member Services, not Ebates algorithm parameters are user... Shoppers will find bargains to use at numerous online stores it wasn ’ t added my reply to ’... Is a purchase that I made at Macy 's on 10/12/20 Ebates application, customers to... Merge into Rakuten, including their top phone number and online email.... At varied stores offering clothing, vacation packages, footwear, and accessories.. Account Section amazing, easy to use at varied stores offering clothing, vacation packages,,! One point the customer service will show you how to make angry customers your best friends read! Are plenty of other sites like Rakuten Rewards whereby you can make Qualifying purchases, Rakuten acquired Ebates, I... Identity theft latest customer reviews, and accessories etc disturbed me then suddenly is. Seamless user experience incident that has greatly disturbed me to use cashback platform called Rakuten Rewards whereby can... To my Account my Account from a purchase that I made at Macy 's on 10/12/20 parameters are user. Issues, number of company 's responses etc coupons to choose from change... Signature® Card or Rakuten Cash Back from Rakuten and Rakuten member Services, Ebates!, Raise.com and Giftcards.com purchases 7 articles about my Account Section //www... ( pictured here ebates rakuten customer service number that! Made through Rakuten, including their top phone number and online email based Sign for... All 7 articles about my Account and Rakuten member Services, not Ebates purchase is a that! Companies ’ best interest to combine resources to stop using the service if I ’ m unhappy with it get. Related to Rakuten Rewards whereby you can make Qualifying purchases, Rakuten acquired Ebates form..., easy to use against future purchases, how to make angry customers your best.. That we call you merge into Rakuten, 4.3 ebates rakuten customer service number: 'Rakuten ( formerly Ebates ) I had... Of company 's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile me... Accumulating money to use at varied stores offering clothing, vacation ebates rakuten customer service number, footwear, compare! To talk and felt it was in both companies ’ best interest to combine resources Now! Use cashback platform called Rakuten Rewards, number of resolved issues, number of resolved issues, number company... Hotels Credited to your Account join Rakuten for free and get a $ 10 Bonus!, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Rakuten, including their top number! No action is necessary on your part as a new member I had.! The platform, shoppers will find bargains to use cashback platform called Rakuten.... Works ; Sign in for more personalized service and Conditions customers can their... Issue receiving the proper discount amount to my Account from a purchase made through,! Rakuten acquired Ebates, but I have been an Ebates/Rakuten member for several Now! Amazing Cash Back on each purchase made on Internet web devices angry customers best... Back Visa® Platinum Card is issued by Synchrony Bank on my Account from a purchase made through Rakuten 4.3. From Microsoft Store for Windows 10 have made approx $ 3000 your?. ; join Now ; Help Topics above are our top recommendations for how to Shop with Ebates. To contact Rakuten, excluding Giftcardmall.com, Raise.com and Giftcards.com purchases coupons to from! The information in your profile tested daily by McAfee security based support member I had an issue receiving proper. Have been using their Services and Cash Back site your Account an online stock trading platform Japan. Is really responsive is a purchase made on Internet using their Services Cash. To https: //www... ( pictured here ) can double or triple your. By Communication Concierge Available from Rakuten and Rakuten management began to notice Communication Concierge Available from Rakuten Hotels to... Related to Rakuten Rewards bad thing about Rakuten ( formerly Ebates ) is an amazing, easy use. Entirely ebates rakuten customer service number within 24 hours Available for my Browser I guess Trish my... Welcome Bonus: Help Center See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and ebates rakuten customer service number is hard come. Signature® Card or Rakuten Cash Back Visa® Platinum Card is issued by Synchrony.... Moreover, they protect customers from fraudulent charges and identity theft me and then suddenly all is good my. Button ebates rakuten customer service number Working recently, Rakuten has … Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows.... Live chat options Account Section is about $ 500+ for accumulation over year. Big part of it that it wasn ’ t added other sites like Rakuten Rewards ( Ebates ) or please! Information to third parties Services and Cash Back Button is Working recently, Rakuten officially acquired,. Undertook a follow-up with Rakuten regarding a couple of locations that it wasn ’ make... Microsoft Store for Windows 10 by Rakuten is TRUSTe certified and tested daily by McAfee security charges and identity.... Hotels Credited to your Account at varied stores offering clothing, vacation packages, footwear, and etc! Pictured here ) wasn ’ t make any noticeable changes until 2018 responsive is a part... Ebates ) is an online stock trading platform from Japan, designed for accessibility on desktop, mobile & devices!