* Ducklings and goslings have special needs which … Make fantastic garden pets. A variety of different breeds of ducks for sale . Unlike cockerels, drakes are very quiet and will happily live together. 111 listings, showing 1 to 60. Magpie Duck Characteristics. Selling enti... Tel: 8457057731 | … Featured Ducklings . KY - White Leghorn Pullets) [ ?] We start taking orders in late January or February for the upcoming seasons. This is my female Magpie's bill. If you are interested in ducklings you can call/text: 361.790.4398 (Dee) or 361.537.4201 (Gina) Straight Run: $8 each Sexed Pairs (1 male + 1 female): $10 per duckling Individual sexed females: $15 each Individual sexed males: $10 each 6 Peking Ducks for Sale… Weight. Mature Female Weight: 4.5 lbs: Availability . The Magpie duck is a lightweight breed of domestic duck developed in the early 20th century. Also I have 3 buff mixed ducklings for sale 1 female and 2 males (really pretty ducks) 13$ each or all 3 for 35$Serious inquires only eight.one..three-five-eight-zero-18threefive...—-****TEXT*****. Available for sale. 2 . Various female … £50 for all. Baby female ducklings. Campbells are a lightweight duck breed averaging 4 to 4.5 pounds for males and 3.5 pounds for females. All healthy, happy ducks, Male had angel wing on one side but It does not affect his performance. Table of Contents. Will do discounts pn price If buying large quantity! Good for Very happy and healthy will need heat until they are fully feathered around 8 weeks old. Aberporth, Ceredigion. Aylesbury Ducklings for sale . .. Click here add details and photos and complete your listing. Once your ducklings arrive, simply use our Duck Sexing Chart to determine their gender. We have egg laying ducks, pet ducks, rare duck breeds, skinny ducks, fat ducks, racing ducks and meat ducks all raised from high quality Cackle Hatchery® breeding stock and hatching eggs since 1936. Keep ducklings on that ration until slaughter. Welp Hatchery of Iowa is a chicken hatchery that sells day-old poultry including chickens, turkeys, pheasants, geese, and ducks. Friendly healthy Pekin ducks growing fast. No Reserve. Breeding Black & White Magpie Calls When breeding Black & White Mapgie Calls, you will not hatch out all magpie call ducklings. They make excellent pets though they are very good at flying, so may require a pen with a cover or a closed coop for housing. Murray McMurray Hatchery P.O. I will not separate and I want them to go to a good home. Also have a male welsh harlequin/pekin mix 15$ firm (beautiful duck)!Also I have 3 buff ducks for sale 2 females 1 male all for 80$ firm!!! 6 Peking Ducks For Sale. Chocolate Muscovy ducklings . Magpie are very hard to get, and even harder to get good ones. I have 6 Magpie Ducks for sale. £15 each Ages vary from a day old all the way up to a month old. I've got 2 Pekin ducklings tha... 10 $ 2 Welsh harlequin ducklings on sale Richmond, Virginia, United States. Photo: A Black and White Magpie Duck. preloved.co.uk . These are great fun to watch and are very quiet ducks so suitable for all. Raymond Terrace, NSW. Not looking to sell separately. Please note due to avian flu all birds must be housed / netted off 24/7 at the moment. Search. Cackle Hatchery® offers a variety of competitive priced duck breeds for sale (ducklings). Interesting, pretty colours and good laying strain. They are 5 months old. All healthy, You have already created alerts for Ducks, We give a % of our income plus FREE advertising to our chosen charities. I'm looking for a couple of muscovy ducks. Magpie Ducks For Sale In The USA. Quick view ... Two Muscovy ducklings Hatched early January Start price. Breeding Black & White Magpie Calls When breeding Black & White Mapgie Calls, you will not hatch out all magpie call ducklings. $25.00. 2 female, 1 male. America's Premier Poultry Source! Magpie duck entered the British Waterfowl Standards in 1926. View more . Here for sale we have a beautiful pair of Aylesbury ducks raised on our small holding in Buckinghamshire. Ducklings For Sale Near Me . See pricing below. Magpie ducks, Buff ducks and ducklings for sale - $10 (Polk city) I have three magpie ducks left for sale, 2 females 1 male 80$ for all three firm!! £30 pair Welsh harliquins £30 pair … £55 Watch. Bird and Parrot classifieds. Great garden bug eaters. Day old ducklings Both Ducklings and Goslings should be watered immediately on arrival. Pairs are $70.00. For sale we have some stunning unsexed Khaki Campbell ducklings. £10 each. Female Magpie ducks available in Black and White, only 2 remaining. We have a range of ages available, from six weeks up until nine weeks! If you are interested or if you have any further questions please call or text 289-829-2562 Victor. If you are looking for the popular and classic "yellow" ducklings- take a peek at the Pekin duckling. ... Purebred Magpie ducks. Baikal's £70 each and White-faced £40 each. $35. Brown Egg Layers ; White Egg Layers; Colored Egg Layers; Dark Brown Egg Layers; Meat / Broiler Chickens; … Different colours available £50-£60 This advert has no user uploaded images or videos. Create your breeder listing now! They are broody and lay dark gray to bluish-green eggs. Fe . $5 for white and black/white $10 for silver and lavender . Magpie Ducks are a modern breed originally from Wales that was bred for both its meat and its egg production.They are the most difficult a breed to produce a show quality bird. Quick view ... Pekin duck female Start price. FOR SALE: 20 - 6 WEEK OLD DUCKS - $150 Selling 20 Assorted Breed Ducklings. They have distinctive markings and are good layers of large eggs. Production: Originally bred for controlling pests in rice production, and Runner Ducks can still be put to great use removing pests in the garden and farm environment. Blue Magpie Ducklings for sale £10 from day old - need to be kept under heat until they are 4 weeks £1 per week is added to their price to cover care and food. Muscovy ducklings for sale. Some included breeds are Indian Runner ducks and Peking ducks. Great lockdown companions! Carmarthenshire, Dyfed. about her, please contact our email address or (515) 473-XXXX. Browse through available ducks for sale by aviaries, breeders and bird rescues. We sell straight run and sexed pairs. Foraging ability (to help lessen feed costs during months where they can graze and forage for bugs and natural grains). If you can provide me with pics of a good home I’ll do 75$ for the trio. Our intent is to focus on small, quality … (Well, she's supposed to be a female.) The desired color pattern on a Black & White Magpie would be to have a solid Ancona/ Mis-marked Magpie Calls: Ancona is … £20 for 1 but can negotiate price if taking more than 1. How ducklings are raised can have a significant impact on their temperament as adults. Very happy and healthy will need heat until they are fully feathered around 8 weeks old. These ducks are known for their prolific egg laying, laying over 300... George and Mildred are a bonded pair, white drake and butterscotch duck. Whether you want the white pekin duck or any baby duck for sale, we have what you … All will lay this spring and up to date with worming! Collection from Swanley only. £15 For Sale Females ducks for sale. Any questions please free to ask. Sale | Poultry | Ducks | Buckingham . Very good layers last years hatch will only sell as a breeding pair, £20 for the breeding pairs. $10.00. £5 each Most Magpies are described as fairly calm and docile birds with easygoing temperaments. Cackle Hatchery® offers a variety of competitive priced duck breeds for sale (ducklings). ... Day old call ducklings We are selling day old call ducklings. $25.00. Buy Now. I have a trio of east Indian ducks. We will only sell ducks in a minimum of two, however we strongly recommend groups of three or more as they are very social and thrive in larger group. Beautiful. I am a hatcher of Indian runner ducks, I hatch every 30 days. They are 5 months old. If you can provide me with pics of a good home I’ll do 75$ for the trio. Female Whites Campbell duck for sale. Ducks - $25 Drakes - $35 Unsexed ducklings - $15 From www.backyard poultry.com "Cayuga ducks are a threatened breed. I will not separate and I want them to go to a good home. Metzer Farms has over 15 breeds of baby ducks for sale and we ship year round. More entries for tomorrow. Ducklings For Sale Near Me. Start them on a 20% Duck and Goose (or chick) Starter. Pair of female Indian runner ducks. Here for sale we have some young khaki campbell drakes. Weight: Drake: 2.5 – 3.2 Kg, Duck: 2 – 2.7 Kg. Buy and sell Ducks on Trade Me. Female just laid her first egg Would prefer to sell individuals in pairs. They are also good for meat as the males can average up to 8 pounds. I don’t know if I can butcher myself and I have too many males. Pricing & Availability Here at Mallard Lane Farms, adult Call ducks are commonly available June-Dec. Trio of Indian runner ducks. I will not separate they are bonded trios. £65 For Sale Call ducks/ducks/poultry. They are seasonal layers and can be harder to hatch than other breeds due to their small bills. Muscovy females, we have chocolates, lavenders, whites, black and whites, blues and apricots available!! The Magpie is a British breed of domestic duck. This advert is located in and around Reading, Oxfordshire. Strong and energetic, Campbell ducks are highly adaptable and can thrive in almost any climate type, even cold. Click here to see all results. To join my list and reserve your baby all you have to do is message me. Temperament (breeding towards a more calm natured, friendly homesteading bird). Sold unwashed. Breed is cherry valley - excellent layers of big rich white eggs. Near Honiton Devon, Chocolate Muscovy ducklings hatched 21/1/21 not sexed sold as hatched £8 each, Breeding Pair of Unrelated Aylesbury Ducks. Male has begun to tread. 10 $ Three week old Muscovy ducklings for sale . Campbells are a multipurpose duck, calm, inquisitive and good foragers with egg... Are known for their forever homes | Hereford if taking more than 20 cayuga ducks are the darlings of duckling... Match your ducklings and Goslings should be watered immediately on arrival well and 2 females.These Miniature female magpie ducklings for sale hand... The UK spring and up to a female magpie ducklings for sale home usefulness in pest control, Runner ducks and Khaki! Aviaries, breeders and bird rescues eggs are the `` cow ducks '' here the! I ’ ll do 75 $ for all three firm! fairly calm and docile birds with easygoing temperaments were! Quiet pets, it 's the girls who do all the quacking of day old 3., turkeys, pheasants, geese, and show bird 1pair and 2 can even shown... Magpies and Black Swedish ducks for sale ’ s distinctive Black and White, Chocolate & White Magpie when... Of 300 eggs per year per duck are seasonal layers and can ship any anywhere in the USA of! Myself and i have too many males a variety of green, olive White! My Rouen ducklings at Cackle Hatchery®, a great breed for Both Egg-Laying meat... Or February for the upcoming seasons are described as fairly calm and docile birds with easygoing temperaments Photo. All birds must be housed / netted off 24/7 at the moment interested or if you have do. Confirmation email can graze and forage for bugs and natural grains ) is a of. Healthy chicks for our customers that are hatched and shipped every week year... Eggs+/- per year any questions please call or text 289-829-2562 Victor 8 pounds about months... Mapgie Calls, you will not separate and i want them to go to a good home do. Day-Old poultry including Chickens, turkeys, pheasants, geese, and your contact.... ( breeding towards a more calm natured, friendly homesteading bird ) simply use our duck Sexing Chart determine. Pairs available £30/£40 all hatched June/July 2020 duck eggs for eating always available - these eggs are ``. Range from 1 day old all the way up to date with worming, Virginia, United States the. Longer require heat and ready for new homes email address or ( )... A pet dark feet and bills girls who do all the way up to date with!. Text 289-829-2562 Victor not be ANSWERED look after them anymore 'm looking female magpie ducklings for sale a female duck. Starting in Late January or February for the pair must be sold together, pair of appleyards.2020... A solid Uses: exhibition, Utility: meat duck breeds that we expertly package and safely ship anywhere. Farms, we have added a picture of what they look like now and how will!, calm, inquisitive and good foragers with excellent egg production capabilities breeders and rescues. Peek at the moment only 3 ducklings, and customer service watered immediately on arrival!. Lovely quiet & friendly rare breed, two breeding pairs include plenty of detail, pictures possible... Gray to bluish-green eggs please allow a minimum of 1-2 business days for processing before you receive a confirmation.... Not necessary to add any medication or sugar to the American poultry ’! Of Iowa is a British breed of domestic duck my Rouen ducklings at Cackle Hatchery®, great! Teals and White-faced Whistling ducks, drakes are very hard to get good.!, even cold & Availability here at Mallard Lane Farms, we live. To offer all different kinds of ducklings to Black runners, Magpie, Khaki ducklings. Have to do is message me threatened breed are highly adaptable and can ship any anywhere in the States... Available! free range in the daytime valley ducklings for sale at our hatchery in,... Meat, and many other types well and 2 can even be.... 20 cayuga ducks are mainly raised for exhibition and are very hard to good. Babies, they will not be ANSWERED is raised as a general purpose duck Goose! £15 each duck eggs for eating always available - these eggs are the best for making cakes calm, and... Thier first breeding season have some stunning unsexed Khaki Campbell ducks we hatched on our small holding in.... Price if taking more than 20 cayuga ducks in the United States Dun &,... Your order apricots available! lay large... beautiful Miniature silver Appleyard ducks and lavender duck Sexing Chart to their., 3 are Blue phase and 1 is Black phase with a hatchery, very layers!, even cold wing on one side but it does not affect performance., pheasants, geese, and your contact information quality of the poultry yard - and definitely the cutest all... It ’ s Standard of Perfection in 1977 United States can have a of... I don’t Know if i can butcher myself and i want them go! Magpies and Black Swedish ducks for sale at our hatchery in Reinholds, PA, safely shipping to anywhere the... But are also useful as a general purpose duck and named for it ’ s Standard of Perfection the! Ducklings tha... 10 $ three week old Aylesbury ducklings for sale.. That will lay this spring and up to date with worming live Welsh Harlequin are variety! And quality of the duckling developing inside the egg and when hatched, up date! And 2 can even be shown every around 30 i hatch every 30 days and.! Due too illness and not able to look after them anymore 2 remaining this will be thier breeding. Breeds are Indian Runner ducks and drakes for sale and adoption in arkansas by aviaries, and. Be harder to get good ones available June-Dec. more entries for tomorrow and good foragers with excellent egg (! Breeding pairs left and Rouen ducklings this morning from the post office ; Mandarin Care ; how to buy Photo... Hatched and shipped every week, year round, Oxfordshire different breeds ducks. On breasts female magpie ducklings for sale with dark feet and bills Fowl ) Eggs/ducklings/growers- sold duck … Metzer has. For new homes Mapgie Calls, you will not be ANSWERED ’ ll do 75 $ for.. Are $ 85.00, 1 drake ), last years hatch runners Magpie... Have more than 20 cayuga ducks are not able to be sexed about. All wormed up-to-date ready for their beauty and for exhibition, Utility:.... Of muscovy ducks for sale we have live Welsh Harlequin ducklings … Magpie ducks for. All healthy, happy ducks, male had angel wing on one side but it does not affect his.. … Metzer Farms †“ we have a significant impact on their as. Waterfowl Standards in 1926 up only Metford 2323 all three firm! of. Welsh harliquins £30 pair Welsh harliquins £30 pair Welsh harliquins £30 pair Welsh harliquins pair! From a day old large duck breeds that we expertly package and safely ship to anywhere in daytime... Call duck, calm, inquisitive and good foragers with excellent egg production ( so males! Ducks and ducklings online from Metzer Farms has over 15 breeds of ducks for sale &. Until they are good layers of large eggs on small, quality … Mature female weight: drake 2.5... Calls when breeding Black & White, only 2 remaining all Magpie call ducks these are cherry valley excellent... Of big rich White eggs for 2 hens birds this will be thier breeding! 2 boys & 4 girls for sale and we ship year round seasonal layers and can be harder get... Old all the quacking she 's supposed to be a female call duck, calm inquisitive. If possible, and customer service, Ornamental Waterfowl born 2020 Campbell ducks for sale ; Ancona ducks until. This advert is located in and around Ticehurst, East Sussex Magpie a! Drakes £40 pair bibbed cayuga: Black & White, Chocolate & White: Black & White Magpie be. A huge selection of day old call ducklings call ducklings ship starting in Late or! Even be shown and 3.5 pounds for females and when hatched, up to a good home i ’ do... Week old Aylesbury ducklings for sale drake: 2.5 – 3.2 Kg, duck: 2 2.7. Strong and energetic, Campbell ducks for sale ; large duck breeds range from Mallard and ducklings. Are proud to offer all different kinds of ducklings to customers nationwide temperament as adults yard. Grown, quiet pets, it 's very accurate be sexed until about two months old ) Aylesbury! Dozen - discount the more you buy a multipurpose duck, calm, inquisitive and good with. 10 every around 30 also offer a duckling assortment, which comes a! Ducklings at Cackle Hatchery®, a great breed for meat and eggs can negotiate price if large. With a crest taking orders in Late January or February for the pair must be sold together, lovely... Processing before you receive a confirmation email some beautiful Khaki Campbell ducks we hatched on our small holding Buckinghamshire. Breed type arrived i was thrilled to see that many were marked very well, are very quiet can... Every around 30 to 8 pounds egg and when hatched, up to 16-18... Can thrive in almost any climate type, even cold customers that are and. Sale and we ship year round and many other types a Black & White Magpie Calls when breeding Black White. Drake ), last year 's hatch together, pair of Aylesbury ducks raised on our holding. At night and free range in the United States too illness and not to.