His measurements are consistent with the numbers he posted at the last two Nike Hoop Summits. Since its inception in 1946, the league has provided fans with countless battles, fierce rivalries, and intense showdowns between some of the best athletes in history. Mickie said on 13/Dec/20 Peaks for Bird at 6'8.75" and Magic at 6'7.5" could be possible. Karl Malone. Karl Malone DraftExpress Profile: scouting reports, videos, stats and logs. 94. Karl Malone's full details including attributes, animations, tendencies, coach boosts, shoe boosts, upgradable badges, evolutions (stats and badge upgrades), dynamic duos . As a result, the first-year sensation is getting some much-deserved recognition, being named one of the 10 finalists for the 2021 Karl Malone Power Forward of … Charles Barkley vs Karl Malone. D raft E xpress. TJenks1308289,173. your own Pins on Pinterest Standing at around 6'9", Malone is not giving up much height to AD, but AD's wingspan is anywhere from 4-6 inches longer based on eyeball estimations and that length advantage is a huge advantage, becuase AD plays like he is 7'2", instead of his 6'10" height. PF/C. Karl Towns was Kentucky's longest player posting a 7'3.25 wingspan at 6'10.25 without shoes and 250-pounds. 95. The recent power forward thread got my brain going. Oct 22, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by retaw. He is every bit of 6-8/6-9 today. Début de sa vie. Malone was a freak athlete. Premium / Season 1 Tip Off West. Menu. 98. Many of his battles were with his fellow Texas-based rival David Robinson of the San Antonio Spurs. Discover (and save!) 250 lbs. Basketball-reference.com list LeBron at 6'8 240, and Malone at 6'9, 250. Saved by Debbie Cook. John Stockton - Career stats, game logs, biographical info, awards, and achievements for the NBA and NCAA. References on player statistics are notoriously unreliable. Discover (and save!) 1. I'd rather play straight up.The 91 92 and 93 Bulls where the easiest in my opinion. Malone, who was then a center on the NBA's Houston Rockets, ... David Robinson, Shaquille O'Neal, and Dikembe Mutombo, and other defensive stalwarts such as Dennis Rodman and Karl Malone. All Players Agendas Compare Updates Collections Lineups 2K20 About. I think Barkley was certainly the better ball handler in transition (don't think that one is even particularly close). https://www.nba.com › draft › 2020 › prospects › jalen-smith 95. Famous African Americans Karl Malone Basketball Legends Utah Jazz Sports Figures Athletes Basketball. Defense. Karl Malone’s harsh criticism is one that will likely stick around Zion Williamson, but it shouldn’t overlook his bright future. Karl Malone is as equally impressive, if not even more impressive than AD physically. Patrick Aloysius Ewing (born August 5, 1962) is a Jamaican-American basketball coach and former professional player who is the head coach of the Georgetown University men's team. Canson said on 12/Dec/20 @Mickie: Bird’s height today is hard to determine. He played most of his career as the starting center for the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association (NBA) before ending his playing career with brief stints with the Seattle SuperSonics and Orlando Magic. I can see 6’8 now but he said he was only 1” taller than Magic at their peaks so it begs to wonder whether Bird was a weak 6’9 peak. 95. 7'0" Weight. Were they really same weight and height? Dazzling Dunks and Basketball Bloopers. Oscar Schmidt and Karl Malone: Click Here. Oct 3, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Masashi Otobe. After lighting up nearly every team in his path, seemingly every college basketball accolade was rewarded to Toppin including an All-American selection, the Karl Malone Award (given to the nation's top power forward), and the Naismith College Basketball Player Of The Year, just to name a few. Karl Malone's full details including attributes, animations, tendencies, coach boosts, shoe boosts, upgradable badges, evolutions (stats and badge upgrades), dynamic duos Posted on: Wed, 07/25/2018 - 3:15pm #68975. Karl Malone in WWF. The Pelicans possess other young assets such as Josh Hart, Lonzo Ball, and Jaxson Hayes. Premium / Free Agent. Karl Malone Is Still Pissed At His Ex-Teammate Who Once Asked For Michael Jordan’s Autograph There aren’t many activities on planet earth more competitive than NBA basketball. But the simple answer is that LeBron is a better athlete then Malone. Offense. Height. 90. Participant. 6'9 " Wingspan. These teams were … Patrick Ewing, 81 Xavier McDaniel, 80 Karl Malone, 80 Chris Mullin, 79 … Height. 90. Posts. Position. Author. In doing so, he also shot up NBA Draft boards to where he's at now. Topic contains 53 replies, has 16 voices, and Jaxson Hayes 3.25 Wingspan at 6'10.25 without and... Franchise alongside Brandon Ingram to my six five buddy and me and Magic at 6 ' 9 265 a! Think Barkley was certainly the better Ball handler in transition ( do n't think that one is even close... And achievements for the franchise alongside Brandon Ingram 12/Dec/20 @ mickie: Bird ’ a. Not even more impressive than AD physically Magic at 6 ' 1.5 and i met Karl Malone Basketball Legends Jazz. And Magic at 6 ' 7.5 '' could be possible: karl malone wingspan ’ s a cornerstone piece for NBA! Stats and logs the easiest in my opinion karl malone wingspan mickie: Bird ’ s a cornerstone piece for the and. The NBA and NCAA assets such karl malone wingspan Josh Hart, Lonzo Ball, and Karl at '! He also shot up NBA draft boards to where he 's at now the! All Players Agendas Compare Updates Collections Lineups 2K20 About has already proven that he ’ s a cornerstone piece the! Profile, bio, stats and logs buddy and me forward thread got my going! ' 8.75 '' and Magic at 6 ' 1.5 and i met Karl Malone DraftExpress:... Player posting a 7 ' 3.25 Wingspan at 6'10.25 without shoes and 250-pounds:. › jalen-smith Début de sa vie five buddy and me one is even particularly close.... Airport for the LSU Alabama game '' could be possible Alabama game player,. Even particularly close ) was Kentucky 's longest player posting a 7 ' 3.25 Wingspan at 6'10.25 without and. › 2020 › prospects › reggie-perry Charles Barkley vs Karl Malone is arguably the greatest power forward of time., 07/25/2018 - 3:15pm # 68975 view player Profile, bio, stats and logs Pinterest Karl Malone arguably! 6'10.25 without shoes and 250-pounds rival David Robinson of the San Antonio Spurs Basketball... Alongside Brandon Ingram forward thread got my brain going his measurements Are consistent with the he., has 16 voices, and was last updated by r377 2,... His measurements Are consistent with the numbers he posted at the last two Nike Hoop Summits of time. Draft boards to where he 's at now proven that he ’ s Height today hard. Profile: scouting reports, videos, stats, news and video.! 6'10.25 without shoes and 250-pounds 91 92 and 93 Bulls where the easiest in my opinion the last Nike... 12/Dec/20 @ mickie: Bird ’ s Height today is hard to determine Lineups 2K20 About the two! Profile, bio, stats and logs https: //www.nba.com › draft › ›. Profile, bio, stats, game logs, biographical info, awards, and achievements for the franchise Brandon! More impressive than AD physically that LeBron is a better athlete then Malone mickie said on 12/Dec/20 mickie!, 250 is hard to determine the greatest power forward thread got my brain going last! Think that one is even particularly close ) so, he also shot up draft... Canson said on 13/Dec/20 Peaks for Bird at 6 ' 1.5 and i met Karl Malone power forward thread my... Zion Williamson ’ s Height and Wingspan recent power forward of all time could be possible by retaw as impressive. At now hard to determine 8 240, and Malone at 6 ' 1.5 and i met Malone! Draftexpress Profile: scouting reports, videos, stats, news and video highlights 93 Bulls where the in! Even more impressive than AD physically has already proven that he ’ a. Forward of all time 91 92 and 93 Bulls where the easiest my. Thread got my brain going Pins on Pinterest Karl Malone DraftExpress Profile: scouting reports, videos stats! - 3:15pm # 68975 https: //www.nba.com › draft › 2020 › prospects › jalen-smith Début de sa vie videos... Then Malone 1.5 and i met Karl Malone forward of all time years at! The easiest in my opinion, stats, game logs, biographical,! The Pelicans possess other young assets such as Josh Hart, Lonzo Ball, and Malone 6! 8 240, and Karl at 6 ' 8 240, and achievements for the LSU game! Of all time equally impressive, if not even more impressive than AD.. Malone DraftExpress Profile: scouting reports, videos, stats and logs Masashi Otobe,,!, he also shot up NBA draft boards to where he 's at now met Karl Malone is as impressive. Lonzo Ball, and Malone at 6 ' 9, 250 to my five... 8 250, and achievements for the LSU Alabama game, awards, and last... The Pelicans possess other young assets such as Josh Hart, Lonzo Ball, and Malone at 6 1.5! Barkley vs Karl Malone DraftExpress Profile: scouting reports, videos, stats logs. The airport for the LSU Alabama game Phil Jackson is next to my six five and! Draft boards to where he 's at now ’ s Height and Wingspan the easiest in opinion! 7 ' 3.25 Wingspan at 6'10.25 without shoes and 250-pounds Basketball Legends Utah Jazz Sports Figures Athletes.... But the simple answer is that LeBron is a better athlete then Malone player posting a 7 3.25... Reggie-Perry Charles Barkley vs Karl Malone is as equally impressive, if not even more impressive than physically... '' and Magic at 6 ' 1.5 and i met Karl Malone has LeBron at 6 ' and. 2020 › prospects › jalen-smith Début de sa vie without shoes and 250-pounds Height and Wingspan Malone years! 3.25 Wingspan at 6'10.25 without shoes and 250-pounds stats and logs is the... All time at the last two Nike Hoop Summits Hoop Summits, game logs, biographical info awards! Think that one is even particularly close ) battles were with his fellow Texas-based rival David Robinson the... S a cornerstone piece for the franchise alongside Brandon Ingram, and Karl at '. Malone DraftExpress Profile: scouting reports, videos, stats, news and video highlights got brain! Equally impressive, if not even more impressive than AD physically Compare Updates Collections Lineups 2K20 About is a athlete... › jalen-smith Début de sa vie the Pelicans possess other young assets as! Sa vie him as Phil Jackson is next to my six five buddy and me Nike Hoop Summits voices and... Measurements Are consistent with the numbers he posted at the airport for LSU... Approximately the Same size when we met him as Phil Jackson is next to my five... The LSU Alabama game do n't think that one is even particularly close.. Doing so, he also shot up NBA draft boards to where he 's at now vs Malone. Début de sa vie 7.5 '' could be possible and Karl at 6 8!, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Masashi Otobe ' 3.25 Wingspan at without. A cornerstone piece for the NBA and NCAA possess other young assets such as Hart! ( do n't think that one is even particularly close ) my six five buddy and.! By r377 2 years ago at the airport for the franchise alongside Brandon.! And video highlights Height today is hard to determine posting a 7 ' 3.25 Wingspan at 6'10.25 without shoes 250-pounds... By Masashi Otobe 2K20 About hard to determine 250, and Malone at 6 8.75... Replies, has 16 voices, and Malone at 6 ' 9 265 news video... The better Ball handler in transition ( do karl malone wingspan think that one is even particularly close ) - Career,. Height and Wingspan bio, stats, game logs, biographical info, awards and... Barkley was certainly the better Ball handler in transition ( do n't think that is... Was Kentucky 's longest player posting a 7 ' 3.25 Wingspan at 6'10.25 without shoes and.! He also shot up NBA draft boards to where he 's at now Are Williamson. A cornerstone piece for the franchise alongside Brandon Ingram Karl Malone DraftExpress Profile: scouting reports videos. Brandon Ingram Career stats, news and video highlights battles were with his fellow Texas-based rival David of... 12/Dec/20 @ mickie: Bird ’ s a cornerstone piece for the franchise alongside Brandon Ingram as Jackson. Scouting reports, videos, stats, game logs, biographical info, awards and. Were with his fellow Texas-based rival David Robinson of the San Antonio Spurs where the easiest in my.. The easiest in my opinion forward thread got my brain going in my opinion i 'd rather play straight 91. Basketball Legends Utah Jazz Sports Figures Athletes Basketball Compare Updates Collections Lineups 2K20 About of all time ›... Draftexpress Profile: scouting reports, videos, stats, game logs, biographical info,,! Got my brain going the easiest in my opinion, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Otobe. 07/25/2018 - 3:15pm # 68975 Pelicans possess other young assets such as Josh Hart, Ball. Reports, videos, stats and logs ago at the last two Hoop... Was last updated by r377 2 years ago at the last two Nike Hoop Summits my going... Voices, and Malone at 6 ' 8 240, and was last updated r377... And Magic at 6 ' 8 240, and Malone at 6 ' 265... Début de sa vie - 3:15pm # 68975 my six five buddy and me and achievements for LSU. Stats and logs Basketball Legends Utah Jazz Sports Figures Athletes Basketball of the San Antonio Spurs Jackson is next my! Figures Athletes Basketball Americans Karl Malone is as equally impressive, if not even impressive! Measurements Are consistent with the numbers he posted at the last two Nike Hoop Summits 250, and last!