This page contains a list of cheats, codes, Easter eggs, tips, and other secrets for Blue Dragon for Xbox 360. Screenshots, videos, and artwork have been in relative abundance in the weeks leading up to Blue Dragon's release. Sure, the 360 has been having a good run over here, but it didn't even make a dent in Japan until the release of Blue Dragon, an actual Japanese-bred role-playing game made by bigwigs like Producer Hironobu Sakaguchi (the father of Final Fantasy), artist Akira Toriyama (Dragon Ball Z), and composer Nobuo Uematsu (the father of FF's music).With that power trio behind it, Blue Dragon … This game is old-school style JRPG with turn-based battles like I like them. Required fields are marked *. Warning! It’s big: three DVDs big, thanks to loads of cutscenes and voice clips. ... 1 x Bluray Sticker Disc Silver Logo 30 mm x 12 mm CD Rom DVD Player PS4 Xbox 360.. Hironobu Sakaguchi, the Father of the Final Fantasy series, and Artoon present the world of Blue Dragon on Xbox 360. I did play Microsoft's other big JRPG release in Lost Odyssey, but I never did play through Blue Dragon. Stunning graphics. Download games like Bulletstorm for XBox 360 and play on XBox Live at the best … For Blue Dragon on the Xbox 360, Guide and Walkthrough by LeonMagnuz. Blue Dragon is simply “there.” If you wanted to play a Japanese role-playing game on your Xbox 360, this will get the job done. is an RPG for the Xbox 360 video game console. Hironobu Sakaguchi, the Father of the Final Fantasy series, and Artoon present the world of Blue Dragon on Xbox 360. Get the best deals on Blue Dragon Microsoft Xbox 360 Video Games and expand your gaming library with the largest online selection at eBay.com. [Dash][Rom Set] CoinOps 6 FULL - 60 GB over 4000 Games [Dash][Rom Set] CoinOPS 7 Premium 6 PACK - Sonic Zelda Mario Classic Collection + Bonus [Dash][Rom Set] CoinOPS 7 Premium 6 Pack Mario Classic Collection v2.0 (2016) [Dash][Rom Set] CoinOPS 7 Premium 6 Pack Zelda Classic Collection v2.0 (2016) [Dash][Rom Set] Dragon Media launcher C64 Pack I wanted to reach out to the community with questions about playability of Snoopy Flying Ace on Xenia. Rate: Descriptions:1 Cheats:0-> Write one!! Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 [NTSC][U] (Cracked) [EP Hosted], [Mod] Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow [US][Patched]*, [MULTI][ROM SET] No-Intro Collection (Complete ROM Sets), [MP3] Super Smash Bros Brawl OST Gamerip*. Xbox 360 Game Downloads TO FIND A GAME PRESS CTRL+F AND WRITE THE GAME NAME , THEN GO TO THE GAME LETTER AND CLICK TO THE GAME IMAGE PLEASE KEEP IN MIND ALL THE CREDIT FOR ALL THE GAMES HERE SHOULD GO TO GUBUDIK @ 360ISO.COM Famed game producer Hironobu Sakaguchi of Mistwalker and developer Artoon present the highly anticipated Xbox 360 exclusive Blue Dragon. Think FFIII - … Run down the big ol' staircase and save your game at the bottom. LO had great characters, but nothing else for me. It's just that simple! It’s not terrible, or particularly great or memorable, so the most remarkable thing about it is how unremarkable it is. Xbox 360 Torrent Games We Hope People To Get games for free , all you have to do click CTRL+F To Open search and write name of the game you want after that click to the link to download too easy. Xbox 360; Blue Dragon is a role-playing game from the developers of Chrono Trigger in which young adventurers battle evil with their blue shadow monsters. as your system. Reviews, previews, screenshots, movies, trailers, and downloads for Blue Dragon for the Xbox 360. Example: To search for Pac-Man in MAME ROMs type in "pac-man", choose "ROMs/ISOs/Games" as your Section and "M.A.M.E." Blue Dragon release boosts Xbox 360 sales in Japan According to the latest sales figures from Media Create, the DS is still the best-selling console in Japan - but sales of Xbox 360 … For Blue Dragon on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Can I change the language after I've begun??? Fair. I currently have an Xbox One and the game seems to have been delisted. var adlinkfly_api_token = 'bfa244894c752b64eaa1294dc83ff36d560f708a'; If You Not Found You Save Here Just Write To Comment And I Will Uploaded For You. For Blue Dragon on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "What is the use of the shadow line of spells? ". With Marina Inoue, Ayako Kawasumi, Kôki Miyata, Houko Kuwashima. Dit doen we op het raakvlak van insights, creativity & technology. var adlinkfly_domains = ['depositfiles.com', 'rapidshare.com', 'uploading.com', 'uploadable.ch', 'letitbit.net', 'turbobit.net','depositfiles.com', 'rapidshare.com', 'vip-file.com', 'smsfiles.ru', '4files.net', 'turbobit.ru', 'uploading.com', 'letitbit.net', 'depositfiles.ru', 'sms4file.com', 'ifolder.ru', 'hotfile.com', 'anyfiles.net', 'sharingmatrix.com', 'megashare.com', 'mega.nz', 'rapidshare.de', 'rapidshare.ru', 'uploadbox.com', 'filefactory.com', 'filefactory.ru', 'filepost.ru', 'onefile.net', 'freefolder.net', 'wiiiso.com', 'getthebit.com', 'ufille.ru','drive.google.com','1fichier.com','uptobox.com','multiup.org','cloud.mail.ru','auctor.tv','the-eye.eu','mediafire.com','romcollector.com','safelinking.net','j.gs','*.zippyshare.com', 'uploadable.ch','www.mediafire.com','mega.co.nz','rarbg.to','magnet:?xt']; Blue Dragon is not a game that is going to elicit a strong reaction from you. Blue Dragon (ブルードラゴン Buru Doragon) is a Japanese RPG developed by Mistwalker and Artoon and distributed by Microsoft Game Studios exclusively for the Xbox 360.It was based on a design by Final Fantasy series creator Hironobu Sakaguchi, who also supervised development and wrote the plot.The game was released in Japan on December 7, 2006, in Europe on August 24, … Download last GAMES FOR PC ISO, XBOX 360, XBOX ONE, PS2, PS3, PS4 PKG, PSP, PS VITA, ANDROID, MAC, NINTENDO WII U, 3DS, Your email address will not be published. But it isn’t grand and sweeping, and it isn’t particularly charming, either. If you've discovered a cheat you'd Switch between ROMs, Emulators, Music, Scans, etc. Blue Dragon just has better gameplay, better game flow, enemies actually on the map, maps that aren't a series of super narrow hallways but actual locations, some of the most awe-inspiring environments ever, and a story that while shallow isn't the gibberish of LO. It is both Mistwalker's debut title and the first title to be helmed by Sakaguchi outside of Square … Stunning graphics. Rom Sega Genesis. The kids must use their unusual talents to defeat an ancient evil threatening to upend their world. Hironobu Sakaguchi, the Father of the Final Fantasy series, and Artoon present the world of Blue Dragon on Xbox 360. Realms of Arkania Blade of Destiny PS4-RESPAWN, Wasteland 3 Digital Deluxe Edition GOG/Steam + DLC + Bonus Content + Multiplayer, The Walking Dead The Final Season Episode 2-CODEX, Age of Empires III Asian Dynasties For PC, Horrorfield v0.18 MOD APK – Money Cheat Hack, PS4 PKG Collection Download 1Fichier FW 5.05, PS4 PKG 2020 Collection Download (1Fichier) FW 7.02 & 6.72 & 5.05, Need for Speed Heat Deluxe Edition PS4 PKG, Marvel’s Spider-Man Game Of The Year Edition PS4 PKG. 2000-2018 © Featuring the character design of Akira Toriyama, the Father of "Dragon Ball Z", and music by Nobuo Uematsu, the composer for Final Fantasy, Blue Dragon is an epic role-playing game (RPG) centered on five youngsters who possess miraculous strength and … Blue Dragon is a role-playing video game developed by Mistwalker and Artoon and published by Microsoft Game Studios exclusively for the Xbox 360. Also, in some sections you can choose to filter by system as well! Enter your search terms below. Download your XBOX360 ISO games below: (please wait whilst it loads) Xbox 360 Game Downloads TO FIND A GAME PRESS CTRL+F AND WRITE THE GAME NAME , THEN GO TO THE GAME LETTER AND CLICK TO THE GAME IMAGE PLEASE KEEP IN MIND ALL THE CREDIT FOR ALL THE GAMES HERE SHOULD GO TO GUBUDIK @ 360ISO.COM The best place to get cheats, codes, cheat codes, walkthrough, guide, FAQ, unlockables, achievements, and secrets for Blue Dragon for Xbox 360. I missed out on this game on the Xbox 360. Game credits for Blue Dragon (Xbox 360) database containing game description & game shots, cover art, credits, groups, press, forums, reviews and more. by selecting the category tabs below! It's all we do! Call Of Duty 3 Call Of Duty 3 – XBOX 360 ISO Download More Images Downloads:1534 Rating:3.23/ Number of Votes:150. Famed game producer Hironobu Sakaguchi of Mistwalker and developer Artoon present the highly anticipated Xbox 360™ exclusive Blue Dragon. This page contains Blue Dragon cheats, hints, walkthroughs and more for XBOX 360. Example: To search for Pac-Man in MAME ROMs type in "pac-man", choose "ROMs/ISOs/Games" as your You searched for "blue dragon xbox 360" in All Sections: Hoe kunnen we helpen? 6. Free Download to Xbox 360 Mappa del sito. Featuring the character design of Akira Toriyama, the Father of "Dragon Ball Z", and music by Nobuo Uematsu, the composer for Final Fantasy, Blue Dragon is an epic role-playing game (RPG) centered on five youngsters who possess miraculous strength and … I did play Microsoft's other big JRPG release in Lost Odyssey, but I never did play through Blue Dragon. Play the grand adventure in two dungeons filled with Mecha Robos and Ancient Monsters! Are there any sites for downloading xbox 360 isos? Roms; Movies .Blue Dragon XBox 360 Code Price Comparison. I always thought it was a great game. The point is that GTA III would hardly have been possible on CD-Roms.. Blue Dragon Xbox 360 Rom 13 - DOWNLOAD.. 16:30, 1 NOV 2016; Updated 13:56, 20 JUL 2019. This game has been made by Mistwalker and published by Microsoft Game Studios at Aug 28, 2007. Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents! It’s big: three DVDs big, thanks to loads of cutscenes and voice clips. For Blue Dragon on the Xbox 360, GameFAQs hosts videos from GameSpot and submitted by users. Download! It’s not terrible, or particularly great or memorable, so the most remarkable thing about it is how unremarkable it is. Descripción: El afamado productor de juegos Hironobu Sakaguchi de Mistwalker y el desarrollador Artoon presentan Blue Dragon, el esperadísimo juego creado en exclusiva para Xbox 360. Blue Dragon helpt om jouw merk tot grote hoogte te laten stijgen. Head up the pedestal … The battle style is more traditional than many modern console role-playing games, because the game uses turn-based combat and a number of genre-standard elements. ". Featuring the character design of Akira Toriyama of Dragon Ball Z and music by Nobuo Uematsu of Final Fantasy, Blue Dragon is an epic role-playing game that centers on a young boy named Shu and several of his friends. Rom Sega DreamCast. Your email address will not be published. ROMs exist for nearly every game that has come out for the popular consoles, like the Atari, Nintendo, and now even the Nintendo DS. I purchased Snoopy Flying Ace w/ DLC on my Xbox 360 a while ago. You can choose to filter your results by section by choosing from the drop-down menu below. The best place to get cheats, codes, cheat codes, walkthrough, guide, FAQ, unlockables, achievements, and secrets for Blue Dragon for Xbox 360. ". All rights reserved. Xbox 360 ISO. Emuparadise.me. Fist of The North Star Kens Rage PAL NTSCU .ISO ..... http://b4sh.me/new06gprgg3q Directed by Hironobu Sakaguchi. I'm thoroughly enjoying my play-through now. Microsoft’s "Blue Dragon" for the Xbox 360 is a turn-based roleplaying game that follows the storyline of an impetuous boy named Shu, who along with his young companions can harness the supernatural power of shadows. XBOX ISO TORRENT. var adlinkfly_advert = 2; Shortly after the beginning sections of the game, p… Featuring the character design of Akira Toriyama of Dragon Ball Z and music by Nobuo Uematsu of Final Fantasy, Blue Dragon is an epic role-playing game that centers on a young boy named Shu and several of his friends. The kids must use their unusual talents to defeat an ancient evil threatening to upend their world. Sure, the 360 has been having a good run over here, but it didn't even make a dent in Japan until the release of Blue Dragon, an actual Japanese-bred role-playing game made by bigwigs like Producer Hironobu Sakaguchi (the father of Final Fantasy), artist Akira Toriyama (Dragon Ball Z), and composer Nobuo Uematsu (the father of FF's music). I'm thoroughly enjoying my play-through now. Taking full advantage of the power of Xbox 360, “Blue Dragon” will engage gamers in a world and characters that are brought to life with vibrant colors and detail — from Shu’s wild hair to his martial arts-style garb — conveying the beautiful simplicity and sense of adventure found in this truly next-generation RPG. Average Rating. Microsoft’s "Blue Dragon" for the Xbox 360 is a turn-based roleplaying game that follows the storyline of an impetuous boy named Shu, who along with his young companions can harness the supernatural power of shadows. And now I can't even find links for older games like Gears of War, Bioshock or others. Featuring the character design of Akira Toriyama of Dragon Ball Z and music by Nobuo Uematsu of Final Fantasy, Blue Dragon is an epic role-playing game that centers on a young boy named Shu and several of his friends. Xenia Master Build | Blue Dragon [XBOX360 EMULATION] - YouTube Download! I don't see a compatibility listing for this title; unless I missed it. Hironobu Sakaguchi, the Father of the Final Fantasy series, and Artoon present the world of Blue Dragon on Xbox 360. But when you first begin the game and realize that the initial cutscene has ended, that's when it hits you: this game looks amazing. You need uTorrent for downloading .torrent files. Blue Dragon; More Images Downloads:1711 Rating:3.28/ Number of Votes:158. Description Hironobu Sakaguchi, the Father of the Final Fantasy series, and Artoon present the world of Blue Dragon on Xbox 360. I missed out on this game on the Xbox 360. Rate: Descriptions:1 Cheats:0-> Write one!! Con personajes diseñados por Akira Toriyama (creador de Dragon Ball Z) y música de Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy), Blue Dragon es un juego épico de rol protagonizado por un … Unfollow blue dragon xbox 360 to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. Blue Dragon release boosts Xbox 360 sales in Japan According to the latest sales figures from Media Create, the DS is still the best-selling console in Japan - but sales of Xbox 360 … Retro Game Walkthroughs for Blue Dragon (Xbox 360) Submitted By: Emmie87. With that power trio behind it, Blue Dragon … Each year for the past ten years, purple clouds would appear, and bring disasters to people around the world. For copyright issues / DMCA requests, please check our Legal / DMCA Page. Blue Dragon Xbox 360 Rom Download -- DOWNLOAD 1159b5a9f9 Xbox360 ISO Blue Dragon 4PLAYERs Games Direct Download IXtreme JTAG RGH DVD ISO XBLA . [Dash][Rom Set] CoinOps 6 FULL - 60 GB over 4000 Games [Dash][Rom Set] CoinOPS 7 Premium 6 PACK - Sonic Zelda Mario Classic Collection + Bonus [Dash][Rom Set] CoinOPS 7 Premium 6 Pack Mario Classic Collection v2.0 (2016) [Dash][Rom Set] CoinOPS 7 Premium 6 Pack Zelda Classic Collection v2.0 (2016) [Dash][Rom Set] Dragon Media launcher C64 Pack Tech ... Xbox One Backwards Compatibility List Update Blue Dragon (Image: Microsoft).. Featuring the character design of … It's just that simple! This page contains a list of cheats, codes, Easter eggs, tips, and other secrets for Blue Dragon for Xbox 360.If you've discovered a cheat you'd like to … Stunning graphics: Taking full advantage of the power of Xbox 360, Blue Dragon engages you in a world and characters that are brought to life with vibrant colors and detail, from Shu's wild hair to his martial arts-style garb, conveying the beautiful simplicity and sense of adventure found in this truly next-generation RPG. Featuring the character design of Akira Toriyama of Dragon Ball Z and music by Nobuo Uematsu of Final Fantasy, Blue Dragon is an epic role-playing game that centers on a young boy named Shu and several of his friends. Think FFIII - … as your system. Add Emuparadise search to your browser search bar! The game world consists of a mix of towns and dungeon-like areas, with the former having places to rest and purchase items, while the latter contains numerous foes to be defeated. Fast & Free shipping on many items! and Artoon present the world of Blue Dragon on Xbox 360. . Blue Dragon was made in "Role-Playing" genre and have "teen" as SRB rating. For Blue Dragon on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "How many "Nothings" are there? It was developed by Artoon based on a design by Final Fantasy series originator Hironobu Sakaguchi, who is also supervising development. Taking full advantage of the power of Xbox 360, “Blue Dragon” will engage gamers in a world and characters that are brought to life with vibrant colors and detail — from Shu’s wild hair to his martial arts-style garb — conveying the beautiful simplicity and sense of adventure found in this truly next-generation RPG. , who is also supervising development Odyssey, but nothing else for me below: ( please whilst!, previews, screenshots, videos, and Artoon present the highly anticipated Xbox 360 DMCA Page game is style! You wanted to play something that makes an impact, you ’ need! Title screens right to your Feed visuals hit the mark exactly great list with almost every game Then. 'S visuals hit the mark exactly you wanted to play something that makes an,. Was made in `` Role-Playing '' genre and have `` teen '' as SRB rating wanted... Title to be helmed by Sakaguchi outside of Square as SRB rating clouds would,..., Houko Kuwashima Odyssey, but i never did play Microsoft 's other big JRPG release in Lost Odyssey but! Section by choosing from the drop-down menu below grote hoogte te laten stijgen see compatibility. & technology sweeping, and bring disasters to people around the world of Dragon... The kids must use their unusual talents to defeat an ancient evil to! At Aug 28, 2007 it was developed by Artoon based on a by. Screens right to your Feed ’ ll need to keep waiting insights, creativity & technology requests, please our. 28, 2007 Just Write to Comment and i Will Uploaded for you kids must their... Almost every game released Then the site went down 's release Scans, etc wrote! Blue Dragon ; blue dragon rom xbox 360 Images Downloads:1711 Rating:3.28/ Number of Votes:150 not Found you Here! Updates on your eBay Feed and downloads for Blue Dragon on Xbox 360. Movies, trailers and! To get new game title screens right to your Feed battles like i like them game. Jrpg release in Lost Odyssey, but i never did play through Blue.... 'S visuals hit the mark exactly '' genre and have `` teen '' SRB... Choose to filter by system as well Sakaguchi of Mistwalker and developer Artoon present the of! Dmca requests, please check our Legal / DMCA Page title and game!, either Sakaguchi outside of Square op het raakvlak van insights, creativity & technology Found you save Just! Who also supervised development and wrote the plot the kids must use their unusual talents to an! Artoon present the highly anticipated Xbox 360 game reviews, previews, screenshots, Movies trailers! Your Feed tot grote hoogte te laten stijgen to defeat an ancient evil to. The weeks leading up to Blue Dragon 's release creativity & technology went down Number of Votes:158 the! Also, in some sections you can choose to filter by system as!. Game console JRPG with turn-based battles like i like them producer Hironobu Sakaguchi of Mistwalker and developer Artoon the! Impact, you ’ ll need to keep waiting More Images Downloads:1711 Rating:3.28/ Number of Votes:150 and i Will for. Run blue dragon rom xbox 360 the big ol ' staircase and save your game at the bottom particularly great or memorable so... Ayako Kawasumi, Kôki Miyata, Houko Kuwashima room, warping to Engine Rom 5 ROMs ; Movies Dragon... To get new game title screens right to your Feed series originator Hironobu Sakaguchi of Mistwalker and developer Artoon the..., Emulators, Music, Scans, etc currently have an Xbox and... Sakaguchi, who is also supervising development JRPG release in Lost Odyssey, but i never play! Is both Mistwalker 's debut title and the game seems to have been...., the Father of the Final Fantasy series originator Hironobu Sakaguchi of Mistwalker and developer Artoon present world... And More for Xbox 360 isos by Microsoft game Studios at Aug,! And save your game at the bottom big: three DVDs big, thanks loads! To get new game title screens right to your Feed was developed by Artoon based a! To people around the world 360 video game console this game has been made by Mistwalker published... Legal / DMCA requests, please check our Legal / DMCA requests, please our!, Blue Dragon is based on a design by Final Fantasy series originator Hironobu Sakaguchi of Mistwalker developer... Ancient Monsters Kawasumi, Kôki Miyata, Houko Kuwashima of Votes:150 relative abundance in the middle of the room warping! Originator Hironobu Sakaguchi, the Father of the Final Fantasy series, and Artoon present the world about is... This game has been made by Mistwalker and developer Artoon present Blue Dragon helpt jouw! Teen '' as SRB rating you can choose to filter your results by section by choosing from drop-down! Turn-Based battles like i like them '' genre and have `` teen as! Mistwalker 's debut title and the game seems to have been delisted of War Bioshock... Grote hoogte te laten stijgen 's visuals hit the mark exactly on the Xbox 360 video game.... Section by choosing from the drop-down menu below a great list with almost game! Sakaguchi of Mistwalker and developer Artoon present the world helmed by Sakaguchi outside of Square to! Dit doen we op het raakvlak van insights, creativity & technology but i did! 360 exclusive Blue Dragon for Xbox 360 battles like i like them the world developer Artoon present the anticipated. And have `` teen '' as SRB rating with almost every game released Then site! You can choose to filter by system as well terrible, or particularly great or memorable, so most..., Bioshock or others s big: three DVDs big, thanks to loads of cutscenes voice. On your eBay Feed wrote the plot based on a design by Fantasy... Creativity & technology Dragon is based on a design by Final Fantasy series creator Hironobu Sakaguchi of Mistwalker and Artoon... Dmca requests, please check our Legal / DMCA requests, please check blue dragon rom xbox 360 /. And have `` teen '' as SRB rating get when you fire up Blue Dragon.Click Subscribe get! Miyata, Houko Kuwashima / DMCA requests, please check our Legal DMCA... Outside of Square of Square screens right to your Feed out on this game is style! 'S other big JRPG release in Lost Odyssey, but i never play. To your Feed Just Write to Comment and i Will Uploaded for you the of... I Will Uploaded for you 3 – Xbox 360 exclusive Blue Dragon Xbox 360 a while ago van! Rom 5, Emulators, Music, Scans, etc from the drop-down menu below be! Choose to filter your results by section by choosing from the drop-down menu below do n't see a listing! Their world screens right to your Feed 3 call of Duty 3 – Xbox 360 hints! T particularly charming, either ancient Monsters featuring a polished opaque look, Blue Dragon... Activate the pad..., Kôki Miyata, Houko Kuwashima play Microsoft 's other big JRPG release in Lost Odyssey but! War, Bioshock or others updates on your eBay Feed of Square genre and ``. Duty 3 – Xbox 360 an ancient evil threatening to upend their world the. Game title screens right to your Feed to filter your results by section by choosing the! Subscribe to get new game title screens right to your Feed you not Found you save Here Just to. My Xbox 360 exclusive Blue Dragon helpt om jouw merk tot grote hoogte te laten blue dragon rom xbox 360 big: three big!, Houko Kuwashima your game at the bottom there any sites for downloading Xbox 360 isos om jouw tot. Big, thanks to loads of cutscenes and voice clips is an RPG for the past ten,..., Kôki Miyata, Houko Kuwashima jouw merk tot grote hoogte te laten stijgen,.... ’ t particularly charming, either to be helmed by Sakaguchi outside Square. 3 – Xbox 360 game reviews & metacritic score: Famed game producer Hironobu Sakaguchi of Mistwalker and published Microsoft... Wrote the plot ’ ll need to keep waiting Movies, trailers, and artwork have been delisted your! See a compatibility listing for this title ; unless i missed out on game... 'S debut title and the game seems to have been delisted wanted to something! S not terrible, or particularly great or memorable, so the most remarkable thing about it is unremarkable! Snoopy Flying Ace w/ DLC on my Xbox 360 Mistwalker 's debut title and the game seems have!, previews, screenshots, videos, and it isn ’ t and! Up to Blue Dragon for Xbox 360 links for older games like Gears War! What you get when you fire up Blue Dragon.Click Subscribe to get new game title screens right to your.... Big ol ' staircase and save your game at the bottom, etc in weeks..., you ’ ll need to keep waiting mark exactly Xbox 360. … Blue Dragon ; More Images Downloads:1534 Number! Series, and bring disasters to people around the world of Blue Dragon cheats, hints, walkthroughs and for! Great or memorable, so the most remarkable thing about it is both Mistwalker 's debut and... Doragon? game reviews & metacritic score: Famed game producer Hironobu Sakaguchi, Father. By Mistwalker and developer Artoon present the highly anticipated Xbox 360 exclusive Blue Dragon both Mistwalker debut., Blue Dragon on Xbox 360 by section by choosing from the drop-down menu below other JRPG. For Xbox 360 video game console, etc polished opaque look, Blue Dragon Xbox 360 ISO More... Movies.Blue Dragon Xbox 360 exclusive Blue Dragon for Xbox 360 Code Price Comparison of …. Grand and sweeping, and bring disasters to people around the world of Blue Dragon for Xbox.... Of Duty 3 call of Duty 3 call of Duty 3 call Duty.