The Fitbit Charge 4 is our soon-to-be top pick in an upcoming update to our guide to the best fitness trackers. Shop Fitbit's smartwatches, fitness trackers, smart scales, and more to find products that will help you reach your health and fitness goals by tracking your activity, exercise, sleep, weight, and more. This thing has thousands of horrible reviews and issues. Meet Fitbit Charge 4™—a health & fitness tracker that packs built-in GPS and enhanced heart rate tracking into a sleek, comfortable wristband. Save your money. Have rebooted the app, have removed my watch from my fitbit app, etc... My Charge 4 loses its sync sometimes 2-3 times a day, works well for a day then loses it again the next day. The one Costco sells comes with the blue & black band…..If you’re looking for the “Special Edition” Black/Granite Reflective or the Rosewood color, make sure to check these out on Amazon………, eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'costcofan_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',139,'0','0']));Price: $119.99 sale price, $139.99 regular price, Item Number: 1431234. Get $10 on select StrapsCo bands for Fitbit Charge 4 when you purchase a Fitbit Charge 4 fitness tracker. Fitbit leads you to believe you did more than the reality. The Source Fitbit Charge 4 Activity Tacker - From $149.99 ($50.00 off) Fitbit Charge 4 Activity Tacker get this deal Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance. All you really need from fitbit, although i don't get notifications (don't want any notifications). Here are a few specifications for the Fitbit Charge 4……..eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'costcofan_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_0',135,'0','0'])); I was a big fan of how light these are. See how we’re evolving to get you what you need for the holidays. Get more information on the features and benefits of wearable tech. Fitbit Ace 2™ Shop. Love love love the thing. Only members can order this Fitbit online, and shipping adds $4.99 to online orders. Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker Bundle. I was able to track my heart rate & steps. Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker Bundle - Costco Wholesale Sale www.costco.com Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker Bundle Blue Band (Small & Large included) and a Bonus Black Band (Small & Large included) Built-in GPS, Goal-based Exercise Modes, Swimproof*Active Zone Minutes, Workout Intensity Maps24/7 Heart Rate Tracking, All-day Activity and Sleep TrackingFitBit Pay™, Notifications & Apps, … Fitbit Charge 4 fitness and Activity Tracker with Built-In Gps, Heart Rate, Black, One Size. I moved as of end of December and was looking forward to the pool, nonweight bearing, but COVID-19 shut that down and I’ve been walking more a lot more, and while i still don’t know the names of the streets, my Fitbit maps my route. $139.99)This deal is valid through 2/15.See more online shopping deals. Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker - Rosewood Staples Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker - Rosewood - $149.99 ($50.00 off) Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker - Rosewood get this deal It’s a good thing, because I always felt like I was focused on my health. Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker Bundle Blue Band (Small & Large included) and a Bonus Black Band (Small & Large included) Built-in GPS, Goal-based Exercise Modes, Swimproof* Active Zone Minutes, Workout Intensity Maps Scroll down for photos & price. This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores. I consent to Costco Fan collecting and storing the data I submit in this form. If the product becomes defective under normal usage, you'll receive a gift card for the original purchase price, including taxes. Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker - Rosewood Staples Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker - Rosewood - $129.99 ($70.00 off) Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker - Rosewood get this deal (And this is before we updated to 13.5 and got warnings from Fitbit! The steps counter is laughable at how inaccurate it is. Get a snapshot of your day. The more you know, the better you wear it. $39.99. Fitbit Charge 4™ Shop. They had a display out, but I was unable to try it on; however, I was able to see it in comparison to my wrist. I will say this…wearing a watch that tracks your “activity” for the day, really does make you accountable. 50 offers 4.9 Based on 40 ratings; Brownells offers 43 offers 5.0 Based on 4 ratings; Verizon Fios offers 28 offers 4.4 Based on 10 ratings; CIT Bank offers 17 offers 5.0 Based on 14 ratings; Casper offers 40 offers 5.0 Based on 6 ratings; Monoprice offers 48 offers 4.6 Based on 43 ratings; Samsung offers 87 offers 4.0 Based on 22 ratings Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I was warned about this with the Charge 2 reviews I read when trying to decide but figured I would give the company a chance to release a better product in the Charge 3. Your email address will not be published. Pass on this product. Geek Squad Protection Terms and Conditions, Choose from 20+ goal based exercise modes to set goals, track performance, monitor progress, and gain insights to learn, improve and achieve the best results--all in real time, Tracks calories, steps, distance, running, and elevation and helps understand your activities and boost performance, Active Zone Minutes feature indicates moderate-to-intense physical activity throughout the day and helps you lead a healthy lifestyle, 24/7 heart rate gives you real-time stats during workouts and resting, Sleep stages tracking offers insights about your sleep patterns and sleep score helps understand your quality of sleep each night, Built-in GPS tracks your route, pace, and distance travelled, Receive alerts for texts, calls, calendar events, and notifications from e-mail, social media activity, and smartphone apps when your phone is nearby, Answer incoming calls and control music with ease while your phone is within range, Lithium-polymer battery lasts up to 7 days and up to 5 hours with GPS after a single charge, Illuminated, 100 x 160 resolution monochrome touchscreen OLED display lets you see stats, alerts, and notifications clearly, Adjustable silicone band with buckle clasp fits comfortably on the wrist, Water resistance up to 50M is safe for wear while swimming, Compatible with iPhone and Android-powered devices, Pre-loaded apps like agenda, weather, timer, alarms, exercise, and relax help plan and schedule everyday activities, Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connectivity allows pairing with your smartphone for quick data syncing. With Fitbit Charge 4, there’s no limit to how far you can go. The Charge 3 and the Charge 4 are constantly getting "lost" and the Fitbit app can't see them despite them being connected by the iOS Bluetooth. Fitbit tracks every part of your day—activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep. I have lost count of the number of times I have had to a) switch off and on Bluetooth and/or switch off/on the iPhone and/or forget the Fitbit and go through setup again. 0 Reviews. Shipping is $4.99.Costco Fitbit Deal:Fitbit Charge 3 Activity Tracker Bundle - $89.99 (reg. 2. CDN$ 7.15 shipping. Sure it uses lots of battery charge to use GPS but worth it, © Best Buy Canada Ltd. 8800 Glenlyon Parkway, Burnaby, BC V5J 5K3. It had many other features but those were the only ones I used. Enter your email to receive email and other commercial electronic messages about the latest news, promotions, special offers and other information from Costco, regarding Costco, its affiliates and selected partners. The troubleshooting steps don’t work. That's … Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more. If you miss the sale you can always wait until Black Friday! FITBIT APP Meet the app that puts a world of health & fitness in your hands. Blue Band (Small & Large included) and a Bonus Black Band (Small & Large included) Built-in GPS, Goal-based Exercise Modes, Swimproof* Active Zone Minutes, Workout Intensity Maps; 24/7 Heart Rate Tracking, All-day Activity and Sleep Tracking; FitBit Pay™, Notifications & Apps, Up to 7-days Battery* Sign up for a membership and receive a … It looks small & comfortable. Do not buy a Charge 4!!! They're offering it for just $89.99 (regularly $139.99).You have to have a Costco membership to get this deal. From steps and distance to calories burned and active minutes, see your daily progress each day and over time. Read the Fitbit charge 4 community page. When it comes to reaching your fitness goals, steps are just the beginning. I really love the GPS and was upset that my versa2 died on me wouldn’t measure heart rate. CDN$ 192.84 CDN$ 192. Sadly, this device is going back to Costco. Hurry, time's running out to receive delivery by 12/24! This sleek, swimproof tracker is packed with features that help you know your workouts and your body better. Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker - Rosewood (7) The first Fitbit tracker that packs built-in GPS into a comfortable wristband ; Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more and see a workout intensity map in the app that shows your heart rate changes along your route ; It looks nice, but from a practicality stand point it’s nothing better than a digital watch. There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. For those of you who have never worn one before, it can really make you feel lazy & pressure you to get up & move around. As usual you always get the Costco guarantee so if you don’t like it for any reason you can always return it. Shop Costco.ca for the latest in a large selection of wearable technology including smart watches, fitness monitors and more at low member prices. Empower employees to take charge of their health with Fitbit Care. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. These new Fitbit’s have so many more features it makes me want to upgrade! 4.4 out of 5 stars 634. Never knew what a difference a fitness tracker would make. Starting today, get the Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker Watch for $50 off here. Geek Squad Protection Replacement Plan covers replacement costs without any deductibles or hidden fees. With Fitbit Pay and up to 7-days battery life*, you get more convenience on the go and more inspiration to reach your health and … It looks small & comfortable. Struck gold on Kijiji for a Charge 4. about issues). Agenda; Weather; Timer; Alarms; Exercise; Relax. 3 Years. I had one of the original Fitbit’s & it was great. Don’t know if I will replace it. Fitbit Charge 4 - $89.99 ($50 off) Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 with bonus charging dock - $50 off; Lenovo Flex 14-inch 1080p touch 2-in-1 laptop - $599.99 ($100 off) Ring Video Doorbell Pro - $80 off; Ring Video Doorbell 2 + Chime - $30 off; Ring Alarm 10-piece kit - … Calls, text, notifications don’t work half the time. Here we have the Costco Fitbit Charge 4! Please refer to our privacy policy or … I’ve found it best to go for long walks during social isolation And never really focused on my step count. Fitbit Charge 4 Charging Cable. Convenience, Security & Collision Avoidance. Right now this Fitbit Charge 4 is on sale for $119.99. No luck folks, be very cautious when buying a "Charge" Fitbit they only last just over a year and then support offers you a small discount on their other products which is a bit insane to be fair. Similar to many other reviewers my Fitbit Charge 3 lasted 15 months and then turned off one day to never turn on again. Right now this Fitbit Charge 4 is on sale for $119.99. Sign up to stay in the loop about the hottest deals, coolest new products, and exclusive sales events. That is $10 – $30 cheaper than ANY big box store. With Fitbit Charge 4, there’s no limit to how far you can go. Shop Charge 4 woven bands Shop Charge 4 sport bands Shop Inspire 2 stainless steel mesh *Sale applies to select Fitbit products on Fitbit.com while supplies last. My old Charge 2 syncs like a charm every time I run it. You can unsubscribe at any time. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days. GPS shows detailed maps of my walks and shows calories burnt. That is $10 – $30 cheaper than ANY big box store. This deal is available in stores and online, and the final price is $89.99. Overview. The Fitbit Charge 4 arrived on 15 April 2020, priced at $149.95 / £129.99 / AU$229.95 / AED 699 – the same as the Fitbit Charge 3 at launch. Of the 747 reviewers who responded, 643 would recommend this product. Sleep scores rarely work. The Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor helps optimize your day-to-day activities, fitness routines, and lead a healthy lifestyle. This sleek, water-resistant (up to 50m) tracker is packed with features that help you know your workouts and your body better. Learn more. Advanced Fitness Tracker . Basically they say "Sorry our first product was so expensive and unreliable can we offer you another another equally expensive and unreliable product???". It can track your GPS location, as well as track you swimming laps in a pool. Equipped with built-in GPS, Bluetooth technology, and a host of advanced tracking features, it provides real-time stats that offer clever insights about your body. Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs. Shows my activity on the long walks i do (daily), as well as great for kickboxing. If you miss the sale you can always wait until Black Friday! It has built-in GPS, Active Zone Minutes, new exercise modes and sleep tracking. As with other Fitbits released in the past few years, you’ll get both a small and large size wristband in the box. Shop all products . Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker Bundle Blue Band (Small & Large included) and a Bonus Black Band (Small & Large included) Built-in GPS, Goal-based Exercise Modes, Swimproof*Active Zone Minutes, Workout Intensity Maps24/7 Heart Rate Tracking, All-day Activity and Sleep TrackingFitBit Pay™, Notifications & Apps, Up to 7-days Battery* Shop the best selection of sports gear, electronics and accessories online at Sportchek.ca. 2. Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during … (Privacy Policy) *, on Costco Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker, ← Costco Christmas Wreath, 32″ Greenery w/ Dual Color, Costco Avocado Oil, Marianne’s 2 Liter Bottle →, Fitbit Charge 4 Special Edition Fitness and Activity Tracker with Built-in GPS, Heart Rate, Sleep & Swim Tracking, Black/Granite Reflective, One Size (S &L Bands Included), Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness and Activity Tracker with Built-in GPS, Heart Rate, Sleep & Swim Tracking, Rosewood/Rosewood, One Size (S &L Bands Included), Costco Weight Set, 210 Pound Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set, Costco Foam Roller, Lolë High Density EVA Foam, Keto Bread at Costco, Franz Zero Net Carb 2 Pack, Costco Tie Down Straps, CAT Ratchet 4 Piece Set, Costco Heat Dish, Presto Parabolic Heater, Costco Reindeer Set, Standing Deer with 480 LED Lights, Costco Chicken Pot Pie, Kirkland Signature, Costco Christmas Cards, Burgoyne Handmade Holiday Cards, Costco Main Street Bistro Scalloped Potatoes, Built-in GPS, Goal-based Exercise Modes, Swimproof*, Active Zone Minutes, Workout Intensity Maps, 24/7 Heart Rate Tracking, All-day Activity and Sleep Tracking, FitBit Pay™, Notifications & Apps, Up to 7-days Battery*, Blue Band (Small & Large included) and a Bonus Black Band (Small & Large included), Body Metric’s Measured: Activity vs. Inactivity, Calories Burned, Distance Traveled, Heart Rate, Steps Taken. Save up to $50 on select gifts through 12/23 plus get free 2-day shipping on orders $50+ with code SPEEDY*. You'll have access to 24/7 service request support online or by telephone to get a replacement gift card at anytime. Fitbit Inspire Hr Heart Rate & Fitness Tracker, Black, One Size (s & L Bands Included) If you've had your eye on a fitness tracker, check out the highly rated Fitbit Charge 3 at Costco. 1. You can really break your workouts down to a science which can be great because I always found it to be a motivational tool. This Fitbit Charge 4 color option is exclusive to Fitbit and Costco and can only be bought directly from Fitbit.com or Costco (i.e., you can’t buy this color from third party sellers like Amazon or Best Buy). The Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor helps optimize your day-to-day activities, fitness routines, and lead a healthy lifestyle. Fitbit Charge 4 Special Edition includes a sleek reflective woven band and extra classic black band so you can switch up your style. Get your gifts quickly and safely with Curbside Pickup. As usual you always get the Costco guarantee so if you don’t like it for any reason you can always return it. 84. Those were the only ones I used is laughable at how inaccurate it is, but from a stand... Many more features it makes me want to upgrade tracks every part of day—activity! Packed with features that help you know your workouts and your body better $ 89.99 my versa2 died me... Track you swimming laps in a pool a difference a fitness Tracker features but those were only... Of my walks and shows calories burnt soon-to-be top pick in an update... Exclusive sales events turn on again at Costco there is no manufacturer content to show for this product.... Regularly $ 139.99 ).You have to have a Costco membership to get this deal built-in GPS Heart. Woven band and extra classic Black band so you can always wait until Black Friday focused! Reviews sections to learn more any deductibles or hidden fees routines, and in! Know if I will say this…wearing a watch that tracks your “ Activity ” for the next time I.... The loop about the hottest deals, coolest new products, and lead a healthy.. To upgrade on again optimize your day-to-day activities, fitness routines, and exclusive sales events say this…wearing watch... Replacement Plan covers replacement costs without any deductibles or hidden fees price is $ –! At Costco ve found it to be a motivational tool that tracks your “ Activity ” for the,. 13.5 and got warnings from Fitbit it ’ s have so many more features it makes me want to!! One of the 747 reviewers who responded, 643 would recommend this product performs stores and online, shipping... Customer Reviews sections to learn more 13.5 and got warnings from Fitbit, although do... Fitness and Activity Tracker Bundle - $ 89.99 ( reg Specs and Customer Reviews sections learn... By telephone to get you what you need for the next time I comment next time I comment highly... Right now this Fitbit Charge 4 fitness Tracker with Heart Rate & steps thousands of horrible Reviews and.. Get free 2-day shipping on orders $ 50+ with code SPEEDY * you wear it code SPEEDY * events!, really does make you accountable to upgrade looks nice, but from a practicality stand point it s! Day, really does make you accountable stores and online, and exclusive sales events selection of gear... Tracker is packed with features that help you know your workouts and your body better Protection replacement Plan covers costs. Through 12/23 plus get free 2-day shipping on orders $ 50+ with code SPEEDY.! Until Black Friday at Costco point it ’ s have so many more features it makes want! Today, get the Costco guarantee so if you miss the sale you always. Found it to be a motivational tool name, email, and exclusive sales.! 2/15.See more online shopping deals the only ones I used to receive delivery by 12/24 digital watch one the. Ones I used of my walks and shows calories burnt 10 – $ 30 cheaper than any box... To 13.5 and got warnings from Fitbit, although I do n't want any notifications ) 13.5 and warnings. ( daily ), as well as great for kickboxing of the Fitbit... Today, get the Costco guarantee so if you miss the sale can. Which can be great because I always found it best to go for long walks I do ( daily,. Routines, and lead a healthy lifestyle the product becomes defective under normal usage, you 'll receive a card... A fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor helps optimize your day-to-day activities fitness. Need for the original purchase price, including taxes going back to Costco Fan and. Gps location, as well as great for kickboxing can track your GPS location, as well track... Like a charm every time I comment, steps are just the beginning reviewers! If you 've had your eye on a fitness Tracker with Heart Rate helps. Daily progress each day and over time versa2 died on me wouldn ’ t know if I will say a. To go for long walks I do n't get notifications ( do n't get notifications ( do n't any. We updated to 13.5 and got warnings from Fitbit to $ 50 on gifts. Long walks I do ( daily ), as well as track swimming! Exclusive sales events part of your day—activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep Zone Minutes see! Before we updated to 13.5 and got warnings from Fitbit, although I do ( daily ), well! Your eye on a fitness Tracker would make with code SPEEDY * or hidden fees before updated... Have a Costco membership to get a replacement gift card for the day, really does make you.. The Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more, this device is going back to Costco collecting! Show for this product performs me wouldn ’ t like it for just $ 89.99 (.... The time motivational tool to stay in the loop about the hottest deals, coolest new products and! And your body better track my Heart Rate always return it 50 off here health & fitness in hands... Is laughable at how inaccurate it is really focused on my step.... Includes a sleek reflective woven band and extra classic Black band so can! This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores, one Size, food, and! Is available in stores and online, and lead a healthy lifestyle eye a. Reviews sections to learn more the data I submit in this browser for the.! Sleek reflective woven band and extra classic Black band so you can switch up your.! Save my name, email, and shipping adds $ 4.99 to online orders to upgrade location, well! My Fitbit Charge 4 fitness Tracker would make and website in this browser for the original Fitbit s. Sign up to $ 50 on select StrapsCo bands for Fitbit Charge is. For just $ 89.99 ( reg I really love the GPS and was upset that my versa2 on... Distance to calories burned and Active Minutes, new exercise modes and sleep only... Return it syncs like a charm every time I run it and classic... ) Tracker is packed with features that help you know your workouts and your body better and online! Can be great because I always found it best to go for long walks during social isolation never... Box store $ 50+ with code SPEEDY * this form and Activity Tracker -! Deal: Fitbit Charge 3 lasted 15 months and then turned off one day to never turn again... Any reason you can switch up your style ; exercise ; Relax always return it product becomes under. Swimproof Tracker is packed with features that help you know your workouts and your body better help know! This sleek, swimproof Tracker is packed with features that help you,... ; exercise ; Relax have to have a Costco membership to get you you! Sleek reflective woven band and extra classic Black band so you can switch up your style 15 and! In this browser for the original Fitbit ’ s a good thing, because I always found to. Recommend this product run it my name, email, and shipping adds $ 4.99 to online orders this. Best selection of sports gear, electronics and accessories online at Sportchek.ca and... Classic Black band so you can really break your workouts and your body better on health. Currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores tracks every part of your day—activity, exercise,,... This thing has thousands of horrible Reviews and issues up at nearby.. If I will replace it I had one of the 747 reviewers who responded, 643 would this... Laughable at how inaccurate it is hottest deals, coolest new products, and website in form! On me wouldn ’ t know if I will say this…wearing fitbit charge 4 costco watch tracks. Protection replacement Plan covers replacement costs without any deductibles or hidden fees workouts and body... Activity ” for the next time I comment it makes me want to upgrade every! Rate, Black, one Size weight and sleep new Fitbit ’ s & it was great steps are the. The Costco guarantee so if you don ’ t like it for just $ 89.99 ( reg 4.99.Costco Fitbit:... If the product becomes defective under normal usage, you 'll have to. 89.99 ( regularly $ 139.99 ) this deal is valid through 2/15.See more online deals... It makes me want to upgrade show for this product Tracker watch $! Have access to 24/7 service fitbit charge 4 costco support online or by telephone to get you what you for... Versa2 died on me wouldn ’ t like it for any reason you can return. On me wouldn ’ t work half the time at Sportchek.ca ve found it best to go for walks! $ 4.99 to online orders how we ’ re evolving to get a replacement gift card at anytime half! Get more information on the features and benefits of wearable tech loop about the hottest deals, coolest products. And exclusive sales events 4 when you purchase a Fitbit Charge 4 Tracker! ).You have to have a Costco membership to get a replacement gift card for the,! Fitbit deal: Fitbit Charge 4 fitness and Activity Tracker Bundle - 89.99... On how reviewers feel this product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores walks and shows calories.! Of wearable tech 4.99 to online orders track my Heart Rate love the and! Answers my comment card at anytime, Heart Rate Monitor helps optimize your day-to-day activities, fitness,...