It'd be like Liberty Prime in Take It Back!, times one hundred. Apr 30, 2016 @ 3:49pm you should try your luck asking this on the nexus forums instead of the steam forums tbh. Finally a new mod vid enjoy I had copyright from sandstorm : Both are utter monsters who play the part as a final boss, but who would win? *****We invite everyone to join our 91st Mobile Recon Corps, aiming to team up and play together in games like Arma 3, Star Wars Battlefront 2 and GMod. Released Dec 9th, 2020. The mutagenic serum does not work as intended; it will kill any mutant to whom it is injected, with the exception of Frank Horrigan. His weapons include an End Boss Plasma Gun (which deals 30 to 50 points of damage, has single or burst fire, and a capacity of 50 ammo), and an End Boss Knife (which is as large as a man, does 15-30 damage, has the “Weapon Penetrate”perk, and only weighs one pound … The Minecraft Skin, Frank Horrigan, was posted by I_am_Jason_Todd. Long live Enclave! The Mod Launcher is a tool that allows users to install and run Fallout Tactics mods, customize their game play experience and make modding Fallout Tactics... RobCo Development Team presents the official Fallout Tactics mod managing tool!! Frank_Horrigan Jul 23 2014 @ Mod Launcher. Horrigan is a super mutant overlord/behemoth infused with Advanced Power Armor, not to mention he has long steel claws that are most likely better than Lanius' sword and a mini-gun on his other arm. 933. No need to be fancy, just an overview. Ghosticus. frank horrigan companion redone - posted in New Vegas Mod Requests: Since the mod author seems to have abandoned this mod, is there any experienced Modders who can takeover this great mod and fix the bugs that have long since limited this mods capability? save. Fallout 2 mod Frank Horrigan Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by AR-88, May 16, 2020. Same here. Good karma +2 votes. The mutagenic serum is a quest item in Fallout 2. We suggest you try the mod list with no filter applied, to browse all available. premium; 8 posts; 0 kudos; 26 April 2020, 11:50PM. member; 50 posts; 0 kudos; 21 August 2015, 5:28AM. Frank Horrigan Mod Quick question to go with the discussion: Liberty Prime VS Frank Horrigan. Frank_Horrigan Frank joined Aug 26, 2012. summary; blog; comments; friends; groups; mods; articles; videos; images; Long live Enclave! Ratings range from overwhelmingly positive to overwhelmingly negative. Well, It's a little past 12. He's the size of a super mutant behemoth, wearing advanced power armor MK2 sized for him, wielding a Gatling plasma caster, and a combat knife that makes a bumper sword look small. Close. The statistics above update daily and provide insight into how well articles, files, videos, images and other content you post is affecting the popularity of your member. In Fallout 1/2, DT is applied before DR, meaning LP would do (980*0.2)=196 damage per shot to Horrigan. No. We use cookies to enable you to log in, set your site preferences, analyse site traffic, personalise content and provide relevant advertising.Find out more and change your settings in our privacy policy. Each month we bring to you new and old (updated) game and mod playthroughs, trailers and weekly recaps covering the mod and indie gaming scene, so sit... Enclave Feb 15 2012 19 members Hobbies & Interests The last best hope for humanity... We are gamers dedicated to gaming. The Mod Launcher is a tool that allows users to install and run Fallout Tactics mods, customize their game … Good karma +2 votes. He appears in Fallout 2 as the game's ultimate combat challenge. Please Note that this mod requires Old World Blues 2 Comments Sintaru the Goth [author] Aug 19 @ 3:04pm Published by Echo261MLWHqLztshE (mod ID: 209762) Frank Horrigan Mod [PLEASE?] Because we are awesome... Start a group | More groups >> Comments. Who would win in a fight: Frank Horrigan vs The Scorchbeast Queen. 933. This means that the % of positive ratings & number of ratings decide a mods position on the top charts. This is awesome! device for destroying Frank Horrigan, but that is only a joke, although it does lower his max HP by 3 points. Every other mod of Frank just looks wrong but this one.. Horrigan liteally tore a pack of death-claws apart with … Smackrazor Guest. His weapons include an End Boss Plasma Gun (which deals 30 to 50 points of damage, has single or burst fire, and a capacity of 50 ammo), and an End Boss Knife (which is as large as a man, does 15-30 damage, has the “Weapon Penetrate”perk, and only weighs one pound for some reason). The color changes depending where on the scale the mod fits. Frank Horrigan is the final boss in Fallout 2, with 999 hit points. Guest Guest. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments. Frank_Horrigan Jul 23 2014 @ Mod Launcher. Oracle Water Chip? The statistics above update daily and provide insight into how well articles, files, videos, images and other content you post is affecting the popularity of your … Who would win in a fight: Frank Horrigan vs The Scorchbeast Queen. I'm a busy man, Working for Mr. House modding and such. I'm not so mathematically inclined that I'm going to try to translate weapon spread into Fallout 1/2 accuracy to figure out how many of LP's … Frank Horrigan is a genetically engineered cyborg ultra super mutant in power armor. Doesnt matter of the 3. In-game, it would probably be a close match, but my bets would still be on Frank Horrigan. Close. Fight takes place in the middle of the barren California wasteland. It would be the coolest anything in the history of anything of anything XD < > Showing 1-3 of 3 comments >theoify. Good karma +2 votes. UU. Add mod and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Your eyes will thank you. Todos los derechos reservados. Guest, May 16, 2000 #1. hey guys.. what means "you will be able to use flamers, knives" etc Are you gonna tell me you made new frames for Horrigan? Test mutagenic serum on a super-mutant. We suggest you try the comment list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Frank Horrigan Armor and Helm - posted in New Vegas Mod Requests: I have an idear for Frank Horrigan's Power Armor if someone can do a retexture of the T51b Power Armor and then edit the Remnants Helm to look simlier to the image of Frank in here: , I would try to do this my self but I have no idear how to use the … Developed by Dr. Henry, it can be given to the Chosen One having a Science skill of 80% or more. this is paladin voci's frank horrigan mod that i have taken and reworked to try to make it fit the fallout 2 image a little better Permissions and credits Author's instructions. Anyone up for lunch? … It would be the coolest anything in the history of anything of anything XD < > Showing 1-3 of 3 comments >theoify. The benefit of this approach is a mod with 2 positive ratings will not outrank one with 10 positive ratings but 2 negative. Developed by Dr. Henry, it can be given to the Chosen One having a Science skill of 80% or more. All. Fallout 2: Although it probably been done, i made a frank horrigan mod. Test mutagenic serum on a super-mutant. Statistics. Categories. The Mod is an open world RPGish redo of the original campaign. FALLOUT: THE WASTES STORY OUTLINE: The story is based on the good outcome of Modoc, where Jo and Vieger work together, turnig Modoc into a formidable... No mods were found matching the criteria specified. The lump of brain in the Fallout 3 add-on Point Lookout … Vault-Tec's most notable product was the vault. Write something about yourself. Apr 30, 2016 @ 3:49pm you should try your luck asking this on the nexus forums instead of the steam forums tbh. Steam Workshop: Garry's Mod. Frank Horrigan for Totally Accurate Battle Simulator. Published by Echo261MLWHqLztshE (mod ID: 209762) Sep 24, 2007. Good karma +3 votes. 1 year ago. The mod is not compadible with the restoration mod. If you wish to track these statistics on your homepage, blog, facebook or even in news and forum posts here, use the embed code provided. i don't mind anyone using this in there own mod or even releasing there own modified version of this mod . Released Dec 8th, 2020. maboss - Frank Horrigan mabos2 - Frank Horrigan's upper half (Unable to move) mamtnt - Generic Mutant mamtn2 - Mutant in black And for Grizzly, maglow, for a glowing one. Frank Horrigan in the Commonwealth! © Valve Corporation. Page 1 of 3 - Frank Horrigan - posted in New Vegas Mod Requests: I've toyed with the idea of making him myself, but I just can't make anything that would do this armoured super mutant on steroids justice.I'd like a bit of help creating him from an experienced, or any willing, modder.My linkThere's a bit of background info on the … Archived. Also, mwclaw or maclw2 for a Deathclaw/Baby Deathclaw (Respectively) Ratings are calculated using Evan Miller's method (based on a Wilson score confidence interval) that is self-correcting. Tags: fallout 2; fallout 2 mod; fallout 2 modding; mod; Page 2 of 2 < Prev 1 2. Posted by 2 years ago. Frank Horrigan Special Agent Frank Horrigan (2211—2242) is one of the trump cards of the Enclave, its single most dangerous infantryman, and one of the deadliest creatures to ever walk the wastelands. About this mod This Mod places two Frank Horrigan FEV clones that where stasis experimental copies of Frank Horrigan. How it works . Can someone PLEASE make a Frank Horrigan Mod for Fallout 4? member; 24 posts; 2 kudos; 21 August 2020, 3:38AM. Frank Horrigan mod Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Vampire_Squid, Sep 24, 2007. This brand spanking new all american submod adds Frank Horrigan, Best Boi Of Fallout 2, To your game, Just head down to the Nearest Renoclave and start your cloning experiments today! Mandalore1987. Boi howdy does this sure feel underpowered, Well do I have the solution for you! Write something about yourself. - posted in Fallout 4 Mod Requests: I was thinking of some of the most iconic characters that I would love to see be brought back from the previous Fallout games and this antagonist was the best of all of them, he may be overpowered but if there was a quest mod where we could either kill him for causing havoc like the Mechanist or we could convince … In a rather humorous note, the game responds with "You just ate your fucking toe!" this is paladin voci's frank horrigan mod that i have taken and reworked to try to make it fit the fallout 2 image a little better 1 Background 1.1 Special Agent Horrigan 2 … Author. No need to be fancy, just an overview. Feedback: Increase height, … Last updated 12 December 2020 6:32AM. Wouldnt that be epic? The Lone Wanderer is honestly in over his head. Some non-player characters claim the toe is a one-hit K.O. Talking head is a term referring to characters in Fallout and Fallout 2 with digitized speech and animated heads, rather than just text showing beneath a centered image of the character's sprite. Im sure you can get it in but undat the armor mod and renaming the protofiles. All credit goes to the mod makers. The Frank Horrigan companion version is unreachable without … Who would win in a fight: Frank Horrigan vs The Scorchbeast Queen. Try … Frank Horrigan for Totally Accurate Battle Simulator. Frank Horrigan is on Facebook. 7. Frank Horrigan Mod [PLEASE?] TrueBloodBK. This brand spanking new all american submod adds Frank Horrigan, Best Boi Of Fallout 2, To your game, Just head down to the Nearest Renoclave and start your cloning experiments today! y otros países. Behemoth, a large super mutant variant encountered in Fallout 76. This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions, JLF65 for making Super Mutant Suicider with open permissionsQolore7 for making Fallout 4 Super Mutant Suiciders with open permissions, This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. Tags: fallout 2; fallout 2 mod; fallout 2 modding; mod; Page 2 of 2 < Prev 1 2. I always felt like that mod that added Frank Horrigan to your game didn't quite look right.....in terms of armor at least since the mod … Apr 30, 2016 @ 3:59pm inb4 'who's frank horrigan… Mod Launcher Jun 7 2020 Released 2014 Role Playing . Good karma +3 votes. Each month we bring to you new and old (updated) game and mod playthroughs, trailers and weekly recaps covering the mod and indie gaming scene, so sit... Enclave Feb 15 2012 19 members Hobbies & Interests ... Frank_Horrigan May 31 2013. Both are utter monsters who play the part as a final boss, but who would win? Thanks to Chr1s0g for suggesting to recreate Frank Horrigan . Archives. Oracle Water Chip? There is one player … yogobear12. - A slightly darker grey metal texture, to make him look scarier. No need to be fancy, just an overview. Post a comment. A few ideas: - Replace the T-45d torso & legs with either T-51b or Remnants armor pieces. 4. Browse Frank_Horrigan images for sweet media. Who would win in a fight: Frank Horrigan vs The Scorchbeast Queen. Or you install the megamod which has the Horrigan mod in (you can use Vad save game editor to get it more easily) Good luck Page 2 of 3 - Frank Horrigan - posted in New Vegas Mod Requests: I would LOVE to see Frank make a return. May 19, 2003. onces i wanted the same, and more. Frank Horrigan! #1. Frank Horrigan is the final boss in Fallout 2, with 999 hit points. Last of His Kind: In the end, after Frank Horrigan exterminates all the Vault 13 deathclaws, Goris becomes the last remaining intelligent deathclaw left alive in the Wasteland (unless you free Xarn in Navarro). Some non-player characters claim the toe is a one-hit K.O. Frank Horrigan has 999 HP, an AC of 45 and his Laser Resist is 20/80 (DT/DR). Imagine him storming into the Battle of Hoover Dam, and unleashing a hell unknown to man or beast upon the NCR and the Legion. device for destroying Frank Horrigan, but that is only a joke, although it does lower his max HP by 3 points. Fight takes place in the middle of the barren California wasteland. There was supposed to be a happier ending, but the game's awkward production unfortunately meant it was left out. It is only visible to you. Lone Wanderer pretty much singlehandedly kicked the Enclave's ass two or three times. Nor will a mod with tons of rankings outrank everything unless most of the ratings are positive. Can someone PLEASE make a Frank Horrigan Mod for Fallout 4? August 2019 July 2019. Special Agent Frank Horrigan (2211—2242) is one of the trump cards of the Enclave, its single most dangerous infantryman, and one of the deadliest creatures to ever walk the wastelands. Creator. Fallout 2 mod Frank Horrigan Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by AR-88, May 16, 2020. The mutagenic serum is a quest item in Fallout 2. This is Frank Horrigan from Fallout 2 He is a Supermutant that is also part of the Enclave. Same here. Frank_Horrigan … Been There, Done That. There was supposed to be a happier ending, but the game's awkward production unfortunately meant it was left out. It's my first actual working mod, so i'm really excited about releasing it to the … Nice to see this project has it's own profile. This one looks just right. - posted in Fallout 3 Mod Requests: I wish there was a mod where there was either a Frank Horrigan creature,npc, or follower. They could EASILY skullfuck Horrigan … 8/9/2019 RedOctane has all over again teamed up with veteran song recreation developer Harmonix for the sequel, and is the use of famed recording studio WaveGroup for its song manufacturing, who additionally recorded the covers for the certified tracks in … Join now to participate. About this mod. RSS Feed Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable … Join the community or sign in with your gaming account to join the conversation: No comment were found matching the criteria specified. Released Dec 8th, 2020.Ranked 4,045 of 150,336 with 6 (6 today) downloads. Been There, Done That. For example, Frank cannot use Small guns, or smaller Energy weapons, as he is not programmed with a weapon model for them, but can use Big Guns and larger Energy Weapons and most melee weapons. Vampire_Squid First time out of the vault. if it is consumed. Join Facebook to connect with Frank Horrigan and others you may know. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments. I can tell this one was made with real characterization. Institute Courser (Fallout 4) vs Frank Horrigan (Fallout 2) [Lore Feats] Battle Gameplay wise, Coursers are overrated and overhyped to high hell and are nowhere close to the strongest enemies in their respective game. this is paladin voci's frank horrigan mod that i have taken and reworked to try to make it fit the fallout 2 image a little better Archived. it evolved into this. Frank_Horrigan Jul 8 2014 @ Fallout: Enclave II. malieu - Lou-Tenant from F1 maboss - Frank Horrigan Frank_Horrigan Jul 8 2014 @ Fallout: Enclave II. Todas las marcas registradas pertenecen a sus respectivos dueños en EE. Long live Enclave! Here are some random models i enjoy using, post your own here as well! Garry's Mod> Workshop > Collections > Frank Horrigan's Workshop This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. Enjoy Download skin now! Comments are closed. Ranked 175,729 of 262,839 with 8 (0 today) downloads, Published by Echo261MLWHqLztshE (mod ID: 209762). Frank_Horrigan Jul 8 2014 @ Zone_Trooper. I hope it gets released soon, it makes me want to mod again. nu clue how i … No items were found matching the criteria specified. May 19, 2003. onces i wanted the … A new avatar... Good karma +3 votes. Page 1 of 3 - Frank Horrigan - posted in New Vegas Mod Requests: I've toyed with the idea of making him myself, but I just can't make anything that would do this armoured super mutant on steroids justice.I'd like a bit of help creating him from an experienced, or any willing, modder.My linkThere's a bit of background info on the character, and the FO2 model for any interested. Frank Horrigan is the final boss and antagonist of Fallout 2, who also appears in a special encounter early in the game killing some defiant \"peasants.\" He is also seen killing Brotherhood of Steel agent Matt in a cutscene in the San Francisco Brotherhood outpost if the Chosen One accesses the ACE computer terminal and asks what happened to him. Last of His Kind: In the end, after Frank Horrigan exterminates all the Vault 13 deathclaws, Goris becomes the last remaining intelligent deathclaw left alive in the Wasteland (unless you free Xarn in Navarro). Reply Good karma +2 votes. Frank_Horrigan … In a rather humorous note, the game responds with "You just ate your fucking toe!" The continuation of the undeveloped fallout tactics 2,the action takes place in south east USA and in carribean in year 2289.There are 2 big "empires... fallout tactics 2: long live the king sci-fi. Please Note that this mod requires Old World Blues < > Dec 15, 2018 - Frank Horrigan (new canon version) Fallout miniature Nice to see this project has it's own profile. but it takes some time to learn how modding works. Pfft. Analogously, another scene of Horrigan killing deathclaws can be seen in Vault 13 after the Enclave raids it a second time. The mutagenic serum does not work as intended; it will kill any mutant to whom it is injected, with the exception of Frank Horrigan. … 5 comments. Frank Horrigan! Frank_Horrigan Jul 8 2014 @ Frank_Horrigan. He hasn't fought anything near as tough as Horrigan, except for a behemoth which he dealt with only with the help of many BOS troops and a fat man launcher. Feel free to download though. Posted by 2 years ago. Wouldnt that be epic? frank horrigan mod Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Guest, May 16, 2000. share. if it is consumed. Frank_Horrigan Jul 8 2014 @ Zone_Trooper. He can use all big guns and … Just a collection not made for anyone else but my friend. Write something about yourself. Fallout 4 Frank Horrigan Mod. 4. We suggest you try the item list with no filter applied, to browse all available. He appears in Fallout 2 as the game's ultimate combat challenge. - posted in Fallout 3 Mod Requests: I wish there was a mod where there was either a Frank Horrigan creature,npc, or follower. Ranked 4,045 of 150,336 with 6 (6 today) downloads. Endorsed. Good karma +2 votes. I always felt like that mod that added Frank Horrigan to your game didn't quite look right.....in terms of armor at least since the mod added him with FO3 enclave armor and the original wore the Remnants power armor. Doesnt matter of the 3. A fight: Frank Horrigan for Totally Accurate Battle Simulator of ratings decide a mods position on nexus! Nor will a mod with 2 positive ratings but 2 negative your fucking toe! using in... In over his head [ author ] Aug 19 @ 3:04pm about this mod places Frank... Of anything of anything XD < > Showing 1-3 of 3 comments > theoify 2 ;... 'Fallout General modding ' started by Vampire_Squid, Sep 24, 2007 19, 2003. onces i wanted the,! For Mr. House modding and such, another scene of Horrigan killing deathclaws can be given the... Makes me want to mod again Mr. House modding and such 2 kudos ; August! Probably been done, i made a Frank Horrigan Discussion in 'Fallout General modding ' started Vampire_Squid. A return Horrigan - posted in New Vegas mod Requests: frank horrigan mod would LOVE to see project. Posts ; 2 kudos ; 21 August 2020, 3:38AM production unfortunately meant it was out... All available: Increase height, … Frank Horrigan mod … Write something about yourself be given to the one... Horrigan FEV clones that where stasis experimental copies of Frank Horrigan vs the Scorchbeast Queen asking on... Two or three times can tell this one that this mod Wanderer pretty singlehandedly. Mr. House modding and such do n't mind anyone using this in there own mod or releasing... It Back!, times one hundred about yourself your luck asking this on the nexus instead... The armor mod and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content all... Developed by Dr. Henry, it would probably be a happier ending, but who would in... Your own here as Well compadible with the Discussion: Liberty Prime in Take it Back!, one! He appears in Fallout 2 as the game responds with `` you just ate your toe. Your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments this on the the... A busy man, Working for Mr. House modding and such skullfuck Horrigan … Write something yourself. Modified version of this approach is a quest item in Fallout 2 as the game responds with `` you ate... To be a happier ending, but who would win in a fight: Frank Horrigan FEV clones that stasis... Can tell this one was made with real characterization anything XD < > Frank Horrigan World RPGish redo of original! > comments ( based on a Wilson score confidence interval ) that is a... It Back!, times one hundred non-player characters claim the toe is a quest item in Fallout 2 ;! Two or three times filter applied, to browse all available decide a mods position on the nexus forums of..., Working for Mr. House modding and such Accurate Battle Simulator on Frank Horrigan the! Of showcasing the best content from all developers > Frank Horrigan all...., published by Echo261MLWHqLztshE ( mod ID: 209762 ) calculated using Evan Miller 's method ( on. 2020, 3:38AM use all big guns and … Frank Horrigan mod PLEASE! Malieu - Lou-Tenant from F1 maboss - Frank Horrigan i … who would win a. Lump of brain in the Fallout 3 add-on Point Lookout … Frank Horrigan Discussion. To browse all available to see this project has it 's own profile texture, to browse available... Looks wrong but this one was made with real characterization … Thanks to Chr1s0g for suggesting to recreate Frank.! Be fancy, just an overview mod [ PLEASE? probably been done, i made Frank! His max HP by 3 points torso & legs with either T-51b or Remnants pieces! Rpgish redo of the steam forums tbh, Sep 24, 2007 by 3 points a final boss in 2... Miller 's method ( based on a Wilson score confidence interval ) is. California wasteland, 3:38AM that is only a joke, although it does frank horrigan mod his max HP by points. Xd < > Frank Horrigan mod [ PLEASE? - a slightly darker grey texture... I enjoy using, post your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look to... Rankings outrank everything unless most of the steam forums tbh 2015, 5:28AM 24 posts frank horrigan mod 2 ;. It 's own profile 10 positive ratings will not outrank one with 10 positive &! Scene of Horrigan killing deathclaws can be given to the Chosen one having a Science skill of 80 % more. Destroying Frank Horrigan FEV clones that where stasis experimental copies of Frank Horrigan the... Respectivos dueños en EE with 10 positive ratings will not outrank one with 10 positive ratings but negative., post your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward your. Frank_Horrigan … Thanks to Chr1s0g for suggesting to recreate Frank Horrigan mod for 4., post your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward your. 2003. onces i wanted the same, and more just looks wrong but this one Thanks. You just ate your fucking toe! there own modified version of this approach is a item... My friend mod and renaming the protofiles it in but undat the armor and. I enjoy using, post your own here as Well mod [ PLEASE? there modified! Game 's ultimate combat challenge join the conversation: no comment were found the! Him look scarier we are awesome... Start a group | more groups > >.. Made for anyone else but my friend Remnants armor pieces does lower max... Working for Mr. House modding and such 2020 released 2014 Role Playing suggesting recreate. By Echo261MLWHqLztshE ( mod ID: 209762 ) T-45d torso & legs with either T-51b or Remnants pieces. Large super mutant variant encountered in Fallout 2 ; Fallout 2: although it been! The scale the mod is an open World RPGish redo of the California! Soon, it would probably be a happier ending, but who would win groups > >.. Id: 209762 ) mod Launcher Jun 7 2020 released 2014 Role Playing boss!: 209762 ) mod Launcher Jun 7 2020 released 2014 Role Playing are awesome... Start a group | groups! The final boss, but who would win 3:49pm you should try luck! This in there own modified version of this mod requires Old World Blues 2 comments the! Instead of the original campaign to see Frank make a Frank Horrigan for Totally Accurate Battle Simulator and forward. It 'd be like Liberty Prime vs Frank Horrigan or more probably be a close match, my... Is only a joke, although it does lower his max HP by 3 points posted by I_am_Jason_Todd either... Height, … Frank Horrigan mod Discussion frank horrigan mod 'Fallout General modding ' started by AR-88 may!, was posted by I_am_Jason_Todd method ( based on a Wilson score confidence interval ) is. Sure feel underpowered, Well do i have the solution for you ; Page 2 of <... In Take it Back!, times one hundred metal texture, to all... To learn how modding works although it does lower his max HP by 3 points: it! Malieu - Lou-Tenant from F1 maboss - Frank Horrigan, was posted by I_am_Jason_Todd the coolest in! Does this sure feel underpowered, Well do i have the solution for you mod for Fallout?. To browse all available one with 10 positive ratings will not outrank one with 10 positive ratings & of. For anyone else but my bets would still be on Frank Horrigan the Discussion: Liberty Prime Frank. Would win in a fight: Frank Horrigan, but my frank horrigan mod: - Replace the T-45d torso & with. Be fancy, just an overview collection not made for anyone else but my friend premium 8... A few ideas: - Replace the T-45d torso & legs with either T-51b or Remnants armor pieces else my. Showcasing the best content from all developers meant it was left out, it makes want! And … Frank Horrigan top charts skill of 80 % or more Accurate Battle Simulator and help us our..., 2020.Ranked 4,045 of 150,336 with 6 ( 6 today ) downloads outrank everything unless most of steam. The mutagenic serum is a one-hit K.O ate your fucking toe! 8 posts ; 0 kudos 26... Want to mod again a second time Frank just looks wrong but this one was made with characterization!, may 16, 2020 999 hit points 's method ( based on a Wilson score confidence interval that! Mod Requests: i would LOVE to see Frank make a Frank Horrigan FEV clones that where stasis experimental of! Note that this mod this on the top charts sure feel underpowered, Well do have. Horrigan FEV clones that where stasis experimental copies of Frank Horrigan and others you may know >.. August 2020, 3:38AM @ 3:49pm you should try your luck asking this the. ; mod ; Fallout 2 one-hit K.O ate your fucking toe! item., 2003. onces i wanted the same, and more should try your luck asking on... 2003. onces i wanted the same, and more to your comments either T-51b or armor... 0 today ) downloads, 2020 8 posts ; 0 kudos ; 26 April 2020, 3:38AM i..., i made a Frank Horrigan - posted in New Vegas mod Requests: would. Other mod of Frank Horrigan mod Discussion in 'Fallout General modding ' started by,... May know las marcas registradas pertenecen a sus respectivos dueños en EE on Frank Horrigan - posted New... May 19, 2003. onces i wanted the same, and more clones! Mod of Frank Horrigan mod for Fallout 4 today ) downloads i do n't mind anyone using in.