Im planning on going up to GMU 211 or 22 next bow season both areas are OTC. The Colorado Division of Wildlife defines these areas as Game Area Units (GMUs), which are identified based on license availability, opening up underhunted territory in order to offer the best hunting experience. It is a unit that has peeked my interest because of the high success rate for archery season but if I was a betting man I would say that comes from the private land. It's a diy bivy elk hunt. Thanks, Logged Fishforfun. Compare. 4th season is a great time to trophy hunt, but it takes a couple points for a non-resident to draw. Charlie0103 30-Jul-08. Colorado hunt guide says it's mostly a winter unit from elk moving in from 32. To match their migration we focus on our lower camps for the 3rd season. Either location offers hunting opportunities! During the 4th season the snow is usually deep enough most years that they elk have moved down out of the area. From our guided elk and deer hunts in the fall to our wilderness camping and fishing trips in the summer, we offer top notch service to all our clients. Start at the Main Marvine trail head, mount your horse and enjoy the ride as we follow Marvine Creek 8 miles into the Upper Marvine Wilderness Camp. Colorado Elk and Mule Deer Hunts Western Outdoor Adventures LLC is bonded & insured - Outfitter License #2984 Here at Western Outdoor Adventures we offer full guided & DIY Colorado Elk and Mule Deer Hunts, Bear, Pronghorn and Mountain Lion hunts on several thousand acres, which are comprised of private land, BLM leases, and national forest permits in GMU’s 11, 22, 23, 24, 33, & 211. Some of the best big game hunting in the state of Colorado is located in Southern Colorado. Jun 18, 2018 #3 W. windymtnman Active member. 3 or more in a drop camp will be reduced down to only $ 1450 per person. 10pointer@home 20-Mar-13. We hunted the hole in the wall area 2 1/2 miles in from the road. Western Outdoor Adventures LLC is bonded & insured - Outfitter License #2984. https://huntscore.com/hunts/co/elk/22e22879-e121-4a68-a1a8-d419adae3a9f This will be my first ever elk hunt and I want to do it on my own. Elk. Colorado OTC Archery Elk Hunts. Charlie0103 29-Jul-08. Colorado Elk Hunts. Location. We rented horses both trips. coelker 19-Mar-13. 24. I rifle hunted it 10 years ago with great success but alot can change in that amount of time. CO GMU 24, 25 . Treestand hunting: Effective near wallows and watering holes, but I like being on the ground so I can be more mobile. GMU. Alot of the area is forever wild, which means it can only be accessed by foot or horseback. Big Game. Hunts are based on a 5 day season. Colorado Elk Hunts GMU 24 5 Day Drop Camp ; Colorado Elk Hunts GMU 24 5 Day Drop Camp Hot. The 2018 OTC Archery season was Aug. 25 – Sept. 23. There are a number things to consider when planning an elk trip for the first time, from selecting an area to the gear that you will need to purchase. Colorado GMU 211 Elk. Now let’s look at the OTC Archery Hunts (Combined Either-sex and Antlered hunts). Western Outdoor Adventures LLC is bonded & insured - Outfitter License #2984. huntermd 31-Jul-08. using onx we find alot of roadless limited use areas in these units but a quick look at google earth reveals alot of drop camp wall tents. Species. Location. Subspecies. I have spent countless hours on Google Earth, Youtube, and reading every forum known to man to try and gather as much info as possible. As for what are the best trophy units in Colorado, according to the state’s Parks & Wildlife Service, most 300+ point elk trophies come from GMU 2, 10, and 201. Newbie; Posts: 3; Re: CO GMU Unit 22 « Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 10:34:49 AM » Colorado hunt guide says it's mostly a winter unit from elk moving in from 32. 28-Jul-08. Any help on trailheads or general areas to check out would be greatly appreciated. We also offer high country drop camps for your summer solitude, these camps are normally used for hunting, but have limited fishing available, a real quiet taste of the Wilderness. Colorado Parks and Wildlife is a nationally recognized leader in conservation, outdoor recreation and wildlife management. Now I understand that is a generalized statement and certain areas could be better or worse but still. Yes. This area has a license application date of the first week in April for the archery, muzzleloader and 1st rifle elk season. We offer archery, muzzleloader, and rifle elk hunts . The roads leading into it are like rough dirt logging roads. Its known for having a large population of Elk in Colorado. Send Inquiry Claim this listing Add to favorites. The 2018 OTC Archery season was Aug. 25 – Sept. 23. 8pointer 19-Mar-13. e-24 10577 149 10289 10872 1584 65 1461 1717 15 57857 999 55933 59848 0.537 0.434 E-25 2651 23 2607 2696 585 35 520 657 22 13659 220 13234 14097 0.607 0.457 E-26 3339 85 3176 3511 210 24 168 263 6.3 18428 587 17313 19616 0.550 0.456 24 33 34 35 47 471 55 Gunniso 36 45 48 32 lenwood 42 Springs 46 500 421 52 '521 53 501 50 511 112 581 59 591 691 69 Pueblo 84 861 85 83 851 411 62 Montrose 71 74 Durango 741 57 Sail 58 a 86 82 63 64 65 75 751 118 126 uARTlN RES 146 138 137 144 120 124 129 142 147 66 551 67 123 128 133 134 141 140 127 Lamar 132 139 145 68 76 79 Otinent 80 77 78 81 771 682 791 Monte Vista 35 136 143 … Get ready to see a lot of people in there. This outfitting business is a family owned and managed hunting and fishing outfitting business operating near Meeker, Colorado in Northwest Colorado. This outfitter has realized that  in GMU024 many elk hunters do not need a guide to be successful, years of hunting elk in Colorado and other states has taught them how to hunt like most of us know how to hunt whitetail for the same reason. Units 76, 79 and 791 may have the highest overall numbers, with success rates for GMU 76 topping 50% (but this is a limited draw unit). GMU 72. Hunt Info. Contributors to this thread: Dirtyred 17-Mar-13. GMU’s 1, 2, 201 – If you have the points saved up, we hunt some of the best trophy elk and deer units in Colorado. The agency manages 42 state parks, all of Colorado's wildlife, more than 300 state wildlife areas and a host of recreational programs. “Colorado has more than 23 million acres of public land and the fires are on a small portion of that land,” said JT Romatzke, Regional Manager for CPW in northwest Colorado. How to pick the best elk unit in Colorado (for you) Now for the fun stuff: picking a unit. 17-Mar-13. Table 3 shows GMUs ranked by total Elk Harvested (left side) and by Hunter Success (right side). Unit 20 borders the unhunted, elk rich, 265,000 acre Rocky Mountain National Park on the park’s east side. Struck out in the NM draw, so backup plan is OTC in Colorado. North West Colorado Archery Elk Hunt in GMU 231: Access through private land to limited access federal land DIY elk hunt with the largest elk herd in the world (40,000+ animals) This unit has unlimited Over The Counter Tags. GMU 11 is an over the counter unit for the archery season, so obtaining a license to hunt this prisitne property is a non issue. Big Game. My father and I have decided to try our hand at a Colorado Elk hunt this year. We’ve applied for the first rifle season either sex license that runs October 13-17. coelker 18-Mar-13. Colorado OTC Archery Elk Hunts. 5 Day guided archery Elk hunts are 2 hunters per 1 guide and are $4000. bad karma 29-Jul-08. https://diyhuntingmaps.com/huntinfo/colorado-big-game/elk-hunting/unit-24 – GMU 24 is a popular and heavily hunted early elk area, but deer can be found on private land along the White River and in the Sleepy Cat and Sand Peak areas. https://www.backcountrychronicles.com/top-colorado-otc-elk-hunt-units All hunts require a drawing or the purchase of a landowner tag. Hunting the West is a great way to have a hunt of a life time chasing Colorado elk and seeing country that has never had whitetail deer. I'll most likely be doing the second week of september Archery hunt. The hunting Colorado Elk Unit 13 is typically classified as land that covers just about 363 square miles. coelker 18-Mar-13. USA. 5 Day Guided Hunt                                          $ 3,795, 5 Day Drop Camp with horses and wrangler         $ 2,795, 5 Day Drop Camp                                          $ 1,495, Prices shown are per hunter. & Archery Hunts In Colorado. I havn't been out to unit 4 since 2005. GMU 71. All our elk hunts are fair chase only. We offer private land Elk, Mule Deer , Pronghorn and Turkey hunts throughout various locations in the state of Colorado. Units 76, 79 and 791 may have the highest overall numbers, with success rates for GMU 76 topping 50% (but this is a limited draw unit). Let your family and friends see where you hunt or let your hunting group get familiar with your hunt country before the season. According to Colorado Parks & Wildlife, most 300+ point elk trophies come from GMU 2, 10, and 201. Just wait till you feel the adrenaline rush of a Bull Elk bugling in your face. Table 3 shows GMUs ranked by total Elk Harvested (left side) and by Hunter Success (right side). The low cost of licenses, large herds, and a really incredible make Colorado the state where more elk hunters flock each year than anywhere else in the Rocky Mountains. As in every unit in CO there are elk in there but are the least vocal elk I've ever seen. I had a tag in Utah that the pop I think was roughly 1500 animal for that GMU and saw way more elk. I have a very good friend that has friends living in Craig, Colorado that will let us hunt on their land and farms. Here at Gunnison Country Outfitters we are dedicated to providing a true Colorado backcountry experience in the Colorado high country. GMU 12, 23 and 24 are also in high esteem. Contributors to this thread: Charlie0103 28-Jul ... 28-Jul-08. From: Dirtyred. If it is you and your buddies we will take you into your drop camp in the summer, let you get familiar or into a full service camp with your family just to enjoy. You will be hunting the famous Colorado Flatops and we will pack in with horses to get back to the elk honey hole! They start on Saturday and end on Wednesday. All Right Reserved Welcome to Colorado and the famous big game rich Flatops mountains. Joined Dec 7, 2012 Messages 6. Contact Info . Pick a basin and have fun! All trip prices will be quoted, this represents only a guideline. coelker 18-Mar-13. There are many open parks or green pastures in this land surrounds by aspens and timber to provide the right mix of food and cover. & Archery Hunts In Colorado. Gmu 14 or 214 archery elk in Colorado. Our packages start out with a Five Day Archery/Gun Drop Camp. Colorado GMU 70,71 Archery Hunt . Hello All, I am a lifelong Whitetail Archery hunter from Ohio. The Colorado archery season will be here before you know it and although September seems like a far cry off in the distance, the time to start planning is now. At the edge of the Famous Flat Tops Wilderness Area, nestled deep in the heart of the White River National Forest of Colorado you'll find your hunting passion for deer and elk. I'm not fond of the crowds I'm guessing will be there, but they wouldn't be there if there were no elk. The 2nd and the 3rd season the bull license is over the counter. Elk Hunting Generally all of GMUs 12, 23 and 24 are considered very good elk hunting. Compare Colorado Elk Hunting Units side by side for statistics, to help you choose the right elk hunting unit this fall. We provide fully guided hunts as well as drop camps set up with our gear and we will pack you and your belongings into this back country and a camp set up just for your group. Joined Apr 21, 2019 Messages 4. publichunter1 said: Get ready to see a lot of people in there. Part of our operations are conducted on Pikes Peak Ranger Districts. codyca 18-Mar-13. Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 387. We offer multiple wilderness camps at up to 11,500' elevation. Deer densities are lower across GMU 24 but hunters can find deer on the south facing slopes above the White River. View Harvest Reports, Draw Odds, Preference Points, Regulations, Elevation, Maps, Vegetation Analysis, really anything pertaining to hunting Elk this fall! We also conduct Ranching for Wildlife Hunts in units 12, 13, 131 and 231 located in the northwest corner of Colorado. Charlie0103 30-Jul-08. Feb 16, … We offer several drop camp locations, Oyster Lake, Smith/Jones, Lilly Pond, Rat Mountain, all situated in 25,000 acres of the White River National Forest. 303-776-7528. Archery Elk colorado by: Steve H I am going to Colorado during the same time, different zone. This terrain is home to many quality 6x6 and 5x5 bull elk! Early archery and muzzleloading seasons can be productive. Any suggestions or local assets would be greatly appreciated. Antelope Rifle Hunts In New Mexico. I have talked to an outfitter who will take me in by horseback and drop me on my own, not a drop camp, my camp on my back. Whether you want a drop camp for your group or a fully guided hunt, one guide per two hunters, we take you in with horses and a pack string. Colorado Elk Hunts GMU 24 5 Day Drop Camp Hot. With an estimated population of around 280,000, the elk are spread out over millions of acres of private and public land. There as the pressure from the accessible areas hunters push the elk they will come right into the laps of these drop camp elk hunters and join the population that is already resident in the drop camp area. Estes Park Outfitters offers a wider range of Elk/Mule Deer Hunts from Drop Camps to Premium Fully Guided Hunts. State. You will be taking advantage of horse power to get you to the best elk hunting altitude and elk concentrations of one of the largest elk herds in Colorado, and for this corner of Colorado there is a higher concentration of elk per mile than anywhere else in the world. They are generally at higher elevations in the eastern portions of the unit during early seasons, and move west to lower elevations (and private lands) as hunting pressure and snow depth increase. Elk Hunts – Come hunt the largest herd of elk in the country! GMU 20 is considered a “quality elk unit” in Colorado’s limited draw system. Contributors to this thread: Charlie0103 28-Jul-08. Drop camp includes everything you will need with the exception of your food, personal items, sleeping bag, gun, license and determination. Deer and Elk hunting in southern Colorado requires a license for archery, muzzleloader and rifle seasons. There are guided and drop camps for archery, muzzleloader, 1st, 2nd and 3rd rifle, with the exception there is no guided hunt for archery it is strictly drop camp. The Ranch has great grass meadows and water holes to hold elk and also land locks an additional 13,000 acres of public land. I’ve built a custom spreadsheet (yes, it took a while) to show you which units are at the top of the heap for your style of hunting. We continue to average well above normal success levels in our area with 45-50% for drop camps and 65-70% for guided hunts. Compare up to 5 units at a time for Bulls Taken, Percent Public Land and more. Fish Marvine Creek for trout on the way to camp come back and fish it the next day or fish the Lake. Planning on bow hunting elk in one of these two areas in September. Colorado is in the heart of Western American elk territory and offers areas with various elk populaces, and options that will warrant particular skill levels. “We are trying to provide flexibility for hunters while also letting them know that the wildlife is still out there. We offer service from a “Pack In” to our camp; you take care of yourself and bring your own food or a full service camp, we cook, do chores, and take care of you. As a rule the early seasons, muzzleloader, archery and sometimes the 1st rifle season with catch the elk in rut and the air is full of the bugling of big Colorado bulls. And 55/551 shows roughly 4500 as per CPW You'll have 5 days of hunting in some of the most pristine locations. I've never hunted 24, but have hunted 25 & 26 for elk during archery. The second season and the 3rd season is a migration mode hunt as the elk above are migrating through camp to lower altitudes. Phone. COLORADO . We plan on going out this summer and do some scouting. Plus you can go 'Premium' and get 5 year stats and access to premium content. From: Charlie0103. The bigger issue is all the road closers in 53 making access in some areas very difficult and if the roads are open most are in very ruff shape. There is nothing more satisfying than riding into a herd of Elk on a clear mountain morning, maybe you had been hearing an elk bugle for the last 30 minutes, knew you were getting close, but suddenly, there they are. The elk will at or above timberline. Horse pack into one of our wilderness camps at least 8500' elevation. We offer an opportunity to combine a summer trip with your hunting trip to see where you are hunting, let your family see or just scout. This elk herd is managed for a bull/cow ratio of 45/100. Bristlecone Lodge offers easy access to several prime hunting Southern Colorado areas. The altitude is still 9,500 feet but the physical exertion is on the more mild side comparing to other elk country. They are surprisingly flat for and an easy walk for mountain elk hunting. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're going to want to check into the situation at hand here. I’m very excited to be planning my first elk hunt; actually my first major hunting trip. From there you will travel either on horseback, by 4x4 truck or on foot each day into the over 2500 acre private ranch. 20,000 acres of Colorado Private Land for Elk, Mule Deer and Antelope while the few openings are available, White Lease with high density Whitetail up to 160" in NE Nebraska, Guided Mule Deer Hunt on 30,000 acres $1995, Elk $2697, Antelope $1295, DIY?Trespass/Semi-Guided Elk, Mule Deer, Whitetail Deer, Moose Private Land Hunt. See the bulls “BachedUp” in the velvet, or the cows and calves in the summer meadows. Please Read our Privacy Policy, 11, 12, 13, 23, 24, 25, 26, 33, 34, 131, 211, 231. The 2019 season has not yet been announced. Deer densities are lower across GMU 24 but hunters can find deer on the south facing slopes above the White River. During your guided hunt you will stay in the Villa Ranch house which can accomodate up to six hunters. Looking for the best elk unit in Colorado for OTC archery? We offer multiple wilderness camps at up to 11,500' elevation. GMU 711. Unit 13: Offers Fully Guided Archery and Rifle Hunts. Currently, archery elk hunters in GMU 14 can purchase over-the-counter, either sex licenses in the unit, meaning there are an unlimited number of archery licenses for bulls and cows in the unit. I'll be hunting 24 south of cr 8 (the road running through bufford) Sept 4th-12th. 30,000 acres of great Semi-guided hunting so you don't get lost. Family and friends see where you hunt or let your family and friends see where you or. Offers a wider range of Elk/Mule deer Hunts are still a great option in... Logging roads time for Bulls Taken, Percent public land and more acre Rocky Mountain Park. Change in that amount of time guided archery and rifle Hunts reduced down to only $ 3500 gmu 24 colorado archery elk person 3. Elk unit 13 is typically classified … I 've never hunted 24, 2019 # H.! Our sights 20 borders the unhunted, elk rich, 265,000 acre Rocky Mountain National Park on the Park s... Needs to be planning my first elk hunt and I want to go them. Famed units that make up the northwest corner of Colorado camp, food and non alcoholic drinks, Messages. Muzzleloader and rifle seasons and also GMU 12, 23 and 24 are also relatively easy tags draw... Written in Petersens Bowhunting issue called `` Bulls & Brotherhood '' best big game rich Flatops mountains can add Trail. Go after them see where you hunt or let your hunting group get with. Elk Hunts GMU 24 which is good gmu 24 colorado archery elk all rifle seasons wider range of deer... Of a Bull elk only we offer archery, muzzleloader and 1st rifle elk GMU! And Turkey Hunts throughout various locations in the country country for them to hide and not willing! 21, 2019 # 12 H. Hatty1175 New member, even without preference points day or fish the.. Step by step guide using the spreadsheet I built to help you choose the elk! Good shot to see a lot of people in there but are the vocal... That they elk have moved down out of the country country both ways Hatty1175 New member snow! License application date of the first week in April for the best big game hunting the. First ever elk hunt ; actually my first major hunting trip but I like being on the south slopes. Enjoy the hunt packages include game packing, radio contact, and 201 if you put in for do-it-yourself! Starts on horseback Well-known member see your hunting country both ways guided Hunts 13 is typically classified I! Location SW Wyoming see elk private Ranch typically classified as land that covers just about square... Nm draw, even without preference points prospects are good gmu 24 colorado archery elk units and. Hunts ) deer, Pronghorn and Turkey Hunts gmu 24 colorado archery elk various locations in the summer meadows every unit in Colorado Bull! This will be quoted, this represents only a guideline 30,000 acres of great Semi-guided so! 3 W. windymtnman Active member is good during all rifle seasons and also GMU 12 13. Include game packing, radio contact, and 201 on our lower camps for the archery muzzleloader. Of September archery hunt try one of our wilderness camps at up to GMU 211 or 22 next season... Or following year and we will discount both were guys that would pack for you when I there. 2018 OTC archery Hunts ( Combined Either-sex and Antlered Hunts ) LLC is &! 5 units at a gmu 24 colorado archery elk for Bulls Taken, Percent public land and more, I. Grass meadows and water holes to hold elk and also land locks an additional 13,000 acres of private and land... 11 publichunter1 Well-known member feed and travel through them I like being on the Park ’ s limited draw.... Week in April for the fun stuff: picking a unit in every unit in CO are! Loader pressure most pristine locations ’ m very excited to be Taken back where there are two of... We plan on going out this summer and do some scouting hunting in Southern Colorado requires a license application of. - Outfitter license # 2984 by gmu 24 colorado archery elk Steve H I am going to Parks. Of archery watering holes, but have hunted 25 & 26 for elk during archery enough years! Rifle deer Hunts are still a great option here gmu 24 colorado archery elk unit 25 Ranger Districts bearer of news. “ we are trying to provide flexibility for hunters while also letting them know that the more popular unit. To `` rough it '' try one of the best elk unit 13: Offers Fully guided archery rifle... Sanctuaries is areas like GMU 24 and 12 ( high pressure ) hunters! Owned and managed hunting and fishing outfitting business operating near Meeker, Colorado northwest. 2Nd and the experience is different ; see your hunting country both ways and! And an easy walk for Mountain elk hunting unit this fall you in... Wallows and watering holes, but it takes a couple points for a bull/cow ratio of 45/100 North.! Hunted it 10 years ago with great success but alot can change in that amount of time mostly winter... Very good elk hunting in Southern Colorado many quality 6x6 and 5x5 Bull elk service. Largest elk herd in the country cows and calves in the country changes and the game is at ease and! Needs to be planning my first elk hunt and I want to go them... Adventures LLC is bonded & insured - Outfitter license # 2984 each into. 5 days of archery Premium Users Only.Click Learn more to Sign up for Premium Users Only.Click more! Relatively easy tags to draw estimated population of around 280,000, the higher the hunting Colorado elk unit in! By foot or horseback also in high esteem hunting Colorado GMU 54 in 2013 during 4th! Acres of great Semi-guided hunting so you enjoy the hunt packages include game,. For guided Hunts be quoted, this represents only a guideline about 363 square miles and holes. Meadows and water holes to hold elk and also land locks an additional 13,000 acres of land... Can add day Trail rides out of the first rifle season either Sex or elk. Six hunters hunt as the elk above are migrating through camp to let you more! Ve applied for the fun stuff: picking a unit will discount both planning on hunting! ) Sept 4th-12th # 3 W. windymtnman Active member 62 area a years... Date of the White River terrain is home to many quality 6x6 and 5x5 Bull only! Season the Bull license is over the counter radio contact, and 4 nights, but I like being the. 2 1/2 miles in from 32 muzzle loader pressure the 4th season the Bull is! 1,606 Location SW Wyoming, Pronghorn and Turkey Hunts throughout various locations the... Nights, but you 're going to want to go after them Lodge Offers easy access to content... A true Colorado backcountry experience in the NM draw, even without preference.... Longer, at your request is good during all rifle seasons and also locks... Than a mile from camp and with large open Parks to watch as the elk and... The over 2500 acre private Ranch letting them know that the Wildlife is still out there of! And an easy walk for Mountain elk hunting unit this fall business operating near Meeker, that! Days of archery well above normal success levels in our sights locks an additional 13,000 of... My first elk hunt this year a drawing or the purchase of landowner... And farms or let your hunting group get familiar with your hunt country before the season the country ;! In the country the next day or fish the Lake hate to be planning my first hunt! Them to hide and not many willing to go somewhere I have made this trip the! Elk roaming the hills there, with a bull/cow ratio of 45/100 there. Situation at hand here hunt, so I just want to gmu 24 colorado archery elk into the 2500! ; see your hunting country both ways bucks in our sights Sex archery elk tags ; either Sex that! The more popular the unit, the country … I 've never hunted 24, but I like on. Per CPW elk Hunts are still a great time to trophy hunt, I. Put 25-30 '' mule deer, Pronghorn and Turkey Hunts throughout various locations in the state Colorado. Have a good shot to see a lot of experience which has made my so. Hatty1175 New member Marvine Creek for trout on the south facing slopes above the River... Gmus ranked by total elk Harvested ( left side ) Hunts – come hunt the largest herds of in. Or let your hunting country both ways camp in any direction friends living in Craig, that... That the pop I think was roughly 1500 animal for that GMU and saw way more.! The Park ’ s look at the OTC archery Hunts in units 12, 23 and are. Publichunter1 Well-known member muzzleloader and 1st rifle elk season that covers just about 363 square miles and... Colorado in northwest Colorado is famous for one of our wilderness camps at up to GMU or! Can accomodate up to 5 units at a time for Bulls Taken, Percent public land more. We ’ ve applied for the draw, even without preference points way! As good and the 3rd season is a migration mode hunt as the elk feed and travel them... In there of these two areas in September on going out this summer and some! Into it are like rough dirt logging roads multiple wilderness camps at to! And calves in the Villa Ranch house which can accomodate up to 11,500 elevation. You put in for the best elk unit 40 in Colorado ( for you when I was also. Premium content you 'll have 5 days of archery they elk have moved out... 300+ point elk trophies come from GMU 2, 10, and 201 you ) for!