The patch works, but I continuous to not see the map! https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#no-api-keys, developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/get-api-key, "All JavaScript API applications require authentication. insert a script element to the HTML page to load Google Map logic. Thank you for your help. I've just applied this one, seems to work fine with latest Google API, etc.. Changing to RTBC Not critical but it helps a lot having one less warnings with the recent Google maps mess - … @Max you are right. If you want to learn something different, grab an API key and start programming. It still works, but I get a warning in the console: Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys https://developers. I’ll check back on this thread to see when it’s resolved. We added it to our bug list and we will let you know when it will be fixed. UPDATE: over time the code boxes on this page gained some additional HTML tags, and lost some formatting - I have now fixed this. see the JavaScript Console for technical details". The ‘RetiredVersion’ error can be resolved by logging into your WordPress dashboard and going to ‘Maps’ -> ‘Settings’ and changing the ‘Google Maps API Version’ to ‘3.exp’. You won’t lose your site content after updating the theme but for safer side you can take backup of your site before updating the theme. Yes, I’m using Version 2.7.11. google maps V3 : in javascript api, render route obtained with web api. How to disable mouse scroll wheel scaling with Google Maps API, Google Maps JS API v3 - Simple Multiple Marker Example, LogCat message: The Google Play services resources were not found. But do work in admin. Can you please confirm, that you are using the latest Unyson framework version? After activating the above plugin just install the downloaded theme on your site. Are drugs made bitter artificially to prevent being mistaken for candy? Why don't the UK and EU agree to fish only in their territorial waters? If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Turns out specifying this means you are referring to old frozen version 3.0 not the latest version. I see a warning "Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys" Notice: Beginning on June 11, 2018, an API Key is now required for every map project using Google Maps library. Hiya, I'm using this for a React / Typescript project. You better use a key when you want to be sure that your application will still work in 1 or 2 years. The topic ‘Google Maps JavaScript API warning: NoApiKeys’ is closed to new replies. google.maps.event.addListener(map, 'idle', changeViewport) : In the google Developer documentation it says you shall add the api key as option {key:yourKey} when calling the API to create new instances. Great! I'm using Version 7. Enable JavaScript to see Google Maps. The title of the post is display alternative routes with distance on info window but then you mentioned but the only the problem is that this code displaying infowindow for all routes with distance and time.. See API keys in the Google API Console. https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#no-api-keys. but recently I start another project and install angular agm. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and In my application I didn't use a google API key, and since some time ago things seemed to work fine (I could correctly visualize the map). BTW. ["belvg-mobile-height"]=> Patch to fix this warning is Did any European computers use 10-line fonts? The Maps JavaScript API v2 is deprecated as of May 19, 2010, and will be turned off on May 26, 2021. failing to reject null hypothesis means rejecting alternative? I have a google map using API v3 which gets directions from one location to another. I hope this helps? For more information take a look at the Google Developers Blog. int(136) #5 works - I've tested it. In the script tag that loads the Maps JavaScript API, it is possible to omit the defer attribute and the callback parameter. When decide and planning to migrate to use only API Key instead of Client ID for authenticating requests Google Maps in Maximo 7.6.0 environment.. As we may know that "Client ID" (all client IDs begin with a gme-prefix) was required when using Google Maps provider in Maximo 7.6.0. In the Google documentation I can only see the different ways to obtain a key, but there is no indication if it's required or not. Browse other questions tagged wordpress google-maps google-maps-api-3 or ask your own question. I have a ZK (Java Spring) application using Google Maps (gmaps). I cant solve it. Everything is working fine for now, but I'm afraid that maps access without an API key will be ceased in the future. Receiving the following warning on Jevelin Beta 2.7.0: Google Maps API warning: RetiredVersion https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#retired-version. If you want to learn something different, grab an API key and start programming . Recently I have been playing around with the Google Maps JavaScript API and it is really intuitive to pick up. I have a google map using API v3 which gets directions from one location to another. I am using google map in my Angular 6 app. If you see the following messages, you are not using your API key correctly: Google Maps JavaScript API warning: NoApiKeys; Google Maps JavaScript API error: MissingKeyMapError; For web developers: If you have access to the source code of your application, look for the