Win MUG-nificent prizes in our Nexus Mods Trivia Quiz! The laser musket is a homemade, nonstandard version of a laser rifle. I had a junkies musket for a while and got this mod. Crafting Level: ?? This mod is opted-in to receive Donation Points a high quality retexture of the vanilla laser Musket to be more like actual muskets, save for the laser parts of course. Copyright © 2021 Robin Scott. Thanks so much. Win MUG-nificent prizes in our Nexus Mods Trivia Quiz! High fire rate, moderate damage; No cooldown; Moderate power cost; Needs both hands; Laser Axe. Laser Musket Six Crank Capacitor Information Where to Find/Location. It is the signature weapon of the Minutemen faction and several can be obtained from them. he has not yet played the game yet and i was griping to him about the lazer musket and how it is the most wasteful weapon of the wasteland in my opinion. oh i don't, haven't really liked the beam spredder mod on any energy weapon so far, i understand the whole "shotgun spread" thing, but the beams are WAY spread out no matter how i set it up lol. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. I didnt want to replace it, I just wanted to make it better. Gatling Laser and … Also improves the texture for the vanilla laser gun. Stats##### Follows traditional Laser Rifle behaviour until you start modding it. Found out that to get more damage you have to crank. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Perk to improve this Weapon. The laser musket is a weapon in Fallout 4, Fallout 76 and Fallout Shelter. My guess on this is no you won't be able to mod it that way. Each crank of its handle loads additional Fusion Cell ammo, and the weapon can be cranked multiple times to increase the damage of a single shot. Laser Musket joke mod idea "Lazer Muskrat" - posted in Fallout 4 Mod Requests: So i had an idea for a joke mod while texting my friend about fallout 4 earlier today. Reward for completing the Main Game with the Minutemen. It can be crafted at a Weapons Workbench or found on Laser Musket, and used on other guns of the same type. Log in to view your list of favourite games. The Laser Musket is a new weapon introduced in fallout 4. This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. This is my first mod, and was made using FO4Edit. Since the musket is hand powered via a crank, you would have to install a completely different power system to make it fire more than once without needing to charge it up. This author has not credited anyone else in this file, This mod is opted-in to receive Donation Points. Automatic Laser Musket is a Gun in Fallout 4. Minimum Level: ?? High damage; Moderate power cost; All three are crafted at the Advanced Lab. Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. Shrouded Laser Musket and Adv Laser Musket ... - Nexus Mods Adds a new version of the laser musket while also adding a receiver upgrade for the default laser musket which covers the charge chamber with a tin can and removes the glow effect which gives away your position while sneaking. Where to Find/Location. My Meltdown Perk for the Commonwealth mod, Shrouded Laser Musket and Adv Laser Musket Modification. - Update LMOSLP.esp for current SLP version, - Adjusted AttackDelaySec from 0.35 to 0.29 for the Semi-Auto Capacitor. Two Shot's damage is split between two projectiles, but if both projectiles strike the target, they are treated as a single projectile for the purposes of DR. Laser Musket is one of the Non-Automatic Weapons and Energy Weapons of Fallout 76 (FO76). It appears to mesh together from various mechanical and electronic parts strapped to a wooden rifle stock. Laser Musket Overhaul at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community It seems like the musket is F4's version of … 1 Variants 1.1 Laser musket The laser musket is a homemade, nonstandard version of a laser rifle, and the signature weapon of the Commonwealth Minutemen. The laser musket is a homemade, nonstandard version of a laser rifle. The "barrel" consists of a standard laser rifle housing with two metal-ringed lenses atop a metal rod extending from the stock, through which the laser beam is presumably … Fixed Semi-Auto Reciever missing on crafting bench. At first I thought was a waste of time and ammo to use. ... Topic. back to the musket thing, yet it seems pretty strong with the 5 and 6 crank mod parts. You need the ?? Everything I've seen in the way of mods for the Minutemen alters more than just their weapons. Bring out the Revolutionary in you. Fallout 4 Xbox One . Use at your own risk. I however have recently taken a strong liking to them! The Laser Musket gets almost no damage from mods besides Six Crank, which is a total damage multiplier so it works with Two Shot. Upload it here, so i may be able to direct people to the compatibility patches. Laser Musket Information . ; Other Laser Musket Capacitors Adds a Adv Laser Musket thats slicker and more "high tech" then the normal laser musket but functions exactly the same except for a "Splatter" barrel that offers extra damage up close but loses damage quickly to almost nothing and ability to build the auto receiver. using 1 full fusion cell to fire just one shot. For more Laser Musket love, check out: Laser Musket Redux by The6thMessenger Laser Musket Retexture by AlexScorpion V1.1 Swapped out the Large Bayonet for the Hunting Rifle Bayonet to reduce clipping. Capacitor; Barrel; Grip / Stock; Scope / Sights; Automatic Laser Musket Mods The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. The laser musket is sorta their signature weapon. Laser Musket Mods ? It was converted to work with the new modding system of Fallout 76, but cannot be found in-game. So no neverending laser musket with the legendary weapon modding..... mod. Laser Minigun. new dark wooden stocks, a minuteman stamped receiver, a wooden crank, jam packed with detail and colonial flavor. - Added Sniper Barrel custom meshes, credits to opengts. It is unable to be modified at a Weapon Workbench. Fallout 4 Xbox One . Automatic Laser Musket Information. Where to Find & Location?? Laser Musket is an Energy Weapon in Fallout 4. Capable of automatic fire . Honestly, i would not like it to be redistributed. Log in to view your list of favourite games. But it's not like i can stop you.Just be sure to credit me, and made people aware of the possible bugs.You are welcome to put out compatibility patches. All rights reserved. However after dedicating a character to the minutemen faction and upgrading the musket I see that it is a very useful weapon! A replacer mod that simply changes the laser musket would probably be your best bet and I think the easiest way to achieve your goal. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. Copyright © 2021 Robin Scott. - Added +100% bash damage to Full Stock, added range and accuracy bonus, but has worse recoil. Laser musket mods in The Castle? Crafting Restrictions:?? Description##### Laser Musket Mark 2 was born of my hatred for the impossibly stupid and horrendously modeled original laser musket. It is reloaded by cranking it by hand and can be modified as can be seen by Preston Garvey's Laser Musket Six Crank Capacitor in Fallout 4 is a Weapon Mod. MOAR Upgrades for the Laser Musket, a complete overhaul of the Laser Musket. All rights reserved. PC PlayStation 4 PC. Mod Slots. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. - Fixed Fine-Tuned Beam Focuser and Amplified Beam Splitter not giving proper bonuses. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. - Added the "Improved" Prefixes on the Improved barrels. ? I see in minutemen mods how people bash on the fact the minutemen uses laser muskets. Automatic Laser Musket Redone - Framework, Equalizer Capacitors for Institute and Standard Laser Gun, Useful Crank - Laser Musket doesn't require Ammo, > Complete rebalance of Automatic Laser Musket. The Laser Musket combines high-tech energy damage with Revolutionary style. The laser musket is a weapon that was cut from Fallout 76.