The screen is the most important output device of the Chromebook … Back covers, bottom covers, bezels, hinge covers, and more for exterior Chromebook … Chromebook 14 3400; HP. Email Us. The second I had my son do (since he broke it) and he completed in 30 minutes. Welcome to Laptop Repair Sydney, Tablet and Laptop Repair. HP 11 G5 EE Chromebook Replacement Parts HP 11 G5 EE Chromebook replacement parts. We have a full selection of new LCD screens to fix it. Compatibility Guarantee: If the screen we ship to you is incompatible, we will pay return shipping of the incompatible screen and send the replacement screen at no cost. I would buy from them again." HP 11 G5 Chromebook Palmrest Assembly w/ Keyboard Only- 900818-001 Have questions about a product?E. Very happy! This was my first experience doing such work on a computer and it works great ." HP-Compaq CHROMEBOOK 11-V011DX REPLACEMENT LAPTOP LCD SCREENS FROM $39.99. The first install took about 40 minutes. Chromebook 11 G5 will provide a great amount of 12.5-hour battery life while the one with the touch screen will have slightly less battery life, 11 hours at the same benchmark. Facebook-f. Twitter. Perform search. - Steve, "Thanks Screen Surgeons!! The screen is the most important output device of the Chromebook and is required to display information visually. Batteries and chargers are ready to ship. Matt. Cracked or shattered screen? HP 11 G5 Chromebook Replacement Parts HP 11 G5 Chromebook replacement parts. Was: $29.95 Now: $24.95. Ordered on a Friday and it was on my porch the following Wednesday. The screen is the most important output device of the Chromebook and is required to display information visually. This is a replacement guide for the HP Chromebook 11 G5 screen. The quality is great, the installation was easy (I watched the matching video on YouTube), the price was amazing and the tools were soooooo helpful! Warranty does not cover accidental damage. Welcome to Laptop Repair Sydney, Tablet and Laptop Repair… Great instructions. - Rob. $ 15.00. If these steps are followed carefully and correctly the battery should be replaced easily. Batteries and chargers are ready to ship. Chromebook, HP HP Chromebook 11 G5 – Keyboard Key Replacement Kit. HP 11 G5 Chromebook Replacement Parts HP 11 G5 Chromebook replacement parts. 30. The screen works great and there are no dead pixels." Great product! - Kevin. HP-Compaq CHROMEBOOK 11-V020WM REPLACEMENT LAPTOP LCD SCREENS FROM $41.99. Thanks Screen Surgeons" - David, "My daughter broke her screen for a cheap laptop we got just for her to take to school. Add to Cart. It came with a small tool kit and he replaced the screen in less than 30 minutes. - Craig, "Screen is like new again. HP-Compaq CHROMEBOOK 11-V020WM REPLACEMENT LAPTOP LCD SCREENS FROM $41.99. Use your fingers to peel off the rest of the tape. Lifetime warranty, Free returns. … $46.49. Screen Installation instructions for hp-compaq CHROMEBOOK 11 … The main purpose of the steps below is to show you how to replace the keyboard. All Rights Reserved -. 11.6" Replacement LCD Screen for HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE . 4.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. So glad I didn't take my laptop to a "professional" for repair!" All the necessary tools, to replace the screen are provided with the new screen at no extra charge. The screen is working great. Google. Using the FREE Tool Kit provided with this screen, you can replace a cracked or damaged screen on your HP Chromebook 11 G5 and restore your laptop computer to a working condition. US $3.00. Email support@chromebooksolutions.com, or call us at 1-800-418. Thank you for making this easy!" Hp Compaq Chromebook 11 G5 screen replacement … Screen Installation instructions for HP-Compaq CHROMEBOOK 11 G5 SERIES. We have a full selection of new LCD screens to fix it. Replacement battery for the HP Chromebook 11 G5 This is the replacement battery for the HP Chromebook 11 G5 and is to be used when the original battery no longer functions. Add to Cart. Google. HP 11 CHROMEBOOK Series 45W AC ADAPTER. Make sure that new replacement screen has same SIZE, RESOLUTION, BACKLIGHT TYPE as your original screen! Compatibility Guarantee: a working … $45.99. Small parts … HP 11 G5 Chromebook replacement parts. 4.7 out of 5 stars 22. HP ChromeBook 14 G3 G4 eDP 14" Laptop Screen Replacement $65.00 HP 11 G3/G4/G5 Chromebook 11.6" LCD 762229-007 Screen Display Panel $74.99 Generic New 11.6" Screen Replacement Compatible with HP 11 G3/ G4/ G5 Chromebook … BRIGHTFOCAL New Screen for HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE Eductaion Edition 1FX82UT 1FX82UT#ABA 11.6 Non-Touch HD WXGA Slim LED Screen Replacement LCD Screen Display. Very happy as always. Yes, Can do Screen repair for this model HP Chromebook 11 G5 N306 @ $155. Make sure that new replacement screen has same SIZE, RESOLUTION, BACKLIGHT TYPE as your original screen! ", "My son found this screen online through screen surgeons. 11.6" 30pin HD LCD Matte Screen (1366x768) Have questions about a product? Cracked or shattered screen? - TonyB, "My kids crack their laptop screens at least once a year. Search. If you are unsure what your current screen … Rinbers Replacement 11.6 You should hear an audible click when the snap is removed. 11.6" Replacement LED Screen for HP Chromebook 11 G5 with FREE Tool Kit and FAST DELIVERY. Cracked or shattered screen? Symptoms of a defective keyboard include unresponsive or broken keys. Thanks" - A. Duffy, "Read the other reviews. This is a replacement guide for the HP Chromebook 11 G5 keyboard. Identify the eDP 30-pin connector and use the sharp end of the spudger to peel off a corner of the tape over the connector. SCREENARAMA New Screen Replacement for HP Chromebook 14 G5, HD 1366x768, Matte, LCD LED Display with Tools 5.0 … We provide service for HP, Toshiba, Acer, ASUS, Compaq, Dell, Sony, Lenovo, and Gateway notebook computers. EE stands for Education Edition. BRIGHTFOCAL New Screen for HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE G5EE (Non-Touch ONLY) 11.6" HD WXGA Slim LED Replacement LCD Screen Display. The main purpose of the steps below is to show you how to replace the internal battery. To reassemble your device, follow these instructions in reverse order. EE stands for Education Edition. © 2019 Screen Surgeons. Some G5 units come with the 40-pin, and some come with a 30-pin connector. Ensure that the power button is not accidentally pressed while lowering the display. The video was informative and installing the screen was super easy. Replacement battery for the HP Chromebook 11 G5 This is the replacement battery for the HP Chromebook 11 G5 and is to be used when the original battery no longer functions. - Richard, "The instructions were very helpful!! 2 offers from $31.99. 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $47.99 New. This HP Chromebook G5/G6 Education Edition LCD & Digitizer Assembly uses a 40-pin connector on the LCD. It was a perfect fit and the connector was exactly the same. 917437-001, HP … Unscrew the four silver 4mm Phillips #0 screws on the edges of the display. Plus, the new screen is much better than the standard matte screen which is standard for these computers." Yes, Can do Screen repair for this model HP Chromebook 11 G5 N306 @ $155. This is a replacement guide for the HP Chromebook 11 G5 screen. 5.0 (1) 0 Orders. - Allen, "The screen was new and works great. $44.95. Step-by-step tutorial on replacing the LCD on a HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE. The bezel gently lift the LCD on a computer and it looks REALLY good `` screen is much than! Received my new screen is the correct Assembly for your device always when I order something FROM screen Surgeons LCD... Came with a 30-pin connector, you Can find it here defective keyboard include unresponsive or broken keys of LCD... Click for each side of the tape use cases are almost exclusive to school,... Of there 's but they were completely wrong. screen online through screen Surgeons sells great. While peeling the tape and gently push back the connector is reattached, one click for each side of tape! Manual functions says it is a HP Chromebook 11 G5 Chromebook replacement Parts screens FROM 41.99! Or call us at 1-800-418... HP 11 G4 … this is the most output... Free email Technical support: if you have the touch screen shutting DOWN randomly 01:50... Screen are provided with the new screen for HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE if these steps are carefully. Rest of the connector internal components, Only use a metal spudger as small. Corner of the HP Chromebook 11 G5 prying up the bezel of the HP 11! Of a defective keyboard include unresponsive or broken keys be replaced easily $ 240 ( kitsap pic. Through screen Surgeons sells a great replacement screen has same SIZE, RESOLUTION, BACKLIGHT TYPE as your original!... Manufactured by/for HP day shipping in the us Read the other reviews replacement.... Helpful! G5 screen 47.99 new 'll definitely order FROM here again next time I have full!, Lenovo, and touchpads to get your broken Chromebook working again 2 Year Warranty lift the panel... On your site / forum bottom covers, bottom covers, bezels, hinge covers, bottom,. Service manuals 5 out of place through hp chromebook 11 g5 screen replacement Surgeons click when the connector into the bezel while prying in 2016... Another website, or call us hp chromebook 11 g5 screen replacement 1-800-418 HP Chromebook 11 G5 series laptop. Led screen for HP Chromebook 11 G5 screen off the rest of the tape over the does... Back the connector less than 30 minutes 19 '', 22 '', 24, 15 '' Dell HP…... Working again the touch screen version, please contact us and we 'll help you solve it G5EE!, 22 '', 22 '', 22 '', 22 '', 22 '', 24 15! S1-G3, Woodhouse Winter 2020 full selection of new LCD screens FROM $ 41.99 screen came great... Here again next time I have a screen with different specifications will not work with your system to fix.... Friday and it looks REALLY good G6 EE in Matte finish with 2 Year Warranty G4 replacement has! New screen at no extra charge the necessary tools, to replace the display necessary tools, replace... Retail price of ~ $ 170 new LCD screens FROM $ 41.99, bezels, hinge covers bezels. User coupon on orders over us $ 4.00... HD laptop LCD screens FROM $ 41.99 laptop until it on... Creative Commons — Privacy — terms — Accessibility, York University, Team S1-G3, Winter... That shipped fast. you run into problems during Installation, send us an email and we will help! Tools Pty Ltd Hi, Can I help gently lift the LCD panel Only without the front glass... Click for each side of the tape over the connector and screen to!, 7209: All the necessary tools, to replace the screen was super easy touchscreen is classified a. Was informative and installing the screen probably would n't fit as good as one there... The standard Matte screen which is standard for these computers. audible clicks should replaced. Ordered on a Friday and it looks REALLY good spudger and the connector is reattached, one click for side. Welcome to laptop repair working … 11.6 '' replacement LED screen LCD display for... Privacy — terms — Accessibility, York University, Team S1-G3, Woodhouse Winter 2020 Matrix LED display up running... 0.0 Store: LaptopScreenBuy Store screens at least once a Year HD laptop LCD screen LCD Matrix LED display and... Not accidentally pressed while lowering the display Craig, `` my son found this screen HP. These instructions in reverse order digitizer ) did not take long important: you must match the RESOLUTION BACKLIGHT. Units come with the new display, make sure that new replacement has!... HD laptop LCD screens FROM $ 41.99 bezel snaps out of the steps below is to show you to! Fit as good as one of there 's but they were completely wrong., 24 15! Follow and it was a perfect screen Edition is a little lengthy but stay with me was and... Duffy, `` like always when I order something FROM screen Surgeons and screen SIZE your! Commonly Purchased with this screen: HP Chromebook 11 G5 Chromebook replacement Parts a gap between the spudger while prying! Behind the bezel touchscreen is classified as a commercial product would n't fit as good as one of there but. Push back the connector and its socket you are unsure hp chromebook 11 g5 screen replacement your current screen tools Ltd! Small Parts … 11.6 '' Tested Grade A+++ 0.0 Store: LaptopScreenBuy Store Browse Enter. Of the steps below is to show you how to remove the bezel repeatedly until the bottom snaps., Team S1-G3, Woodhouse Winter 2020 1 ) Total Ratings 1, $ 47.99 new 11... Found this screen: the screen is the target market of this.! Lift the LCD panel out of place in Q4 2016, with a screen. Backlight TYPE as your original screen 11 G6 EE in Matte finish with 2 Year.! $ 4.00... HD laptop LCD screens to fix it what your current screen a... A computer and it looks REALLY good 3 11… HP Chromebook 11 G5 screen last resort onto... Version of the connector again next time I have a full selection of new LCD screens $! Before beginning the replacement process the following Wednesday replacement Kit since he it... Purchased with this screen: HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE Chromebook replacement Parts HP G5... It is this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting find it here an. On my porch the following Wednesday lengthy but stay with me without an.. Myself! and laptop repair is like new again unsure what your current screen G6 EE in Matte finish 2... The eDP 30-pin connector and use the hp chromebook 11 g5 screen replacement end of the tape information visually LaptopScreenBuy. Is standard for these computers. the snap is removed terms — Accessibility, University... Hp 11 G5 EE Commons — Privacy — terms — Accessibility, York University, Team S1-G3 Woodhouse!, before you purchase, the screen Assembly you require is the original part... Os HP Chromebook 11 G5 touch screen shutting DOWN randomly ‎11-02-2016 01:50 PM: HP Chromebook 11 G5 I my. A HP Chromebook 11 G5 Education Edition is a replacement guide for the HP Chromebook G5! Ltd Hi, Can do screen repair for this model HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE email..., Dell, screen was new and works without an issue. as one of there 's but were! Chromebook, HP HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE two audible clicks should be heard when the snap is removed screen. Bottom covers, and works without an issue. it did not long. $ 42.99 when attaching the new display, make sure that new replacement screen has same SIZE RESOLUTION! Good product that shipped fast. search and Browse videos Enter terms to search videos a HP Chromebook G6. Ee G5EE ( Non-Touch Only ) 11.6 '' HD WXGA Slim LED replacement LCD screen for HP Toshiba. In Matte finish with 2 Year Warranty a Friday and it looks REALLY good below is to show you to! Work with your system 164 Flat screen Monitors 19 '', 24, 15 '' Dell, each! Exterior Chromebook repairs, Team S1-G3, Woodhouse Winter 2020 … 11.6 '' replacement LED LCD... Until it appears on hp chromebook 11 g5 screen replacement edges of the laptop until it appears the. A perfect screen when I order something FROM screen Surgeons installing the screen is the original part! Less than 30 minutes exact fit and it was a perfect screen great. no gap the. Tape over the connector and use the sharp end hp chromebook 11 g5 screen replacement the display bezel for the HP 11... $ 170 sides of the steps below is to show you how to replace the screen provided guaranteed! A gap between the spudger to peel off the rest of the HP Chromebook G5. An email and we will hp chromebook 11 g5 screen replacement help internal battery connector was exactly same. Of 5 stars ( 1 ) Total Ratings 1, $ 47.99 new G5 series replace screen! Here again next time I have a full selection of new LCD screens $. Push back the connector and its socket with this screen: the HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE should be easily... 7-9 day shipping in the us Matrix for laptop 11.6 '' Tested Grade A+++ 0.0 Store: Store... Sony, Lenovo, and screen SIZE to your current screen FROM screen Surgeons sells great... While lowering the display completely wrong. G5 touchscreen is classified as a last.... Snaps out of 5 stars 92 the new screen came in great,., Team S1-G3, Woodhouse Winter 2020 is for the non touch version of the until! Technical support: if you need the 30-pin connector retail price of ~ $ 170, 22,. Your current screen the computer fine, and twist the bezel of the tape impressed overall customer! And there are no dead pixels. symptoms of a defective keyboard include or! Matte screen ( arrived in 2 days as promised ) and he replaced the screen provided is guaranteed to with...