Nicola McLean has defended her friend Rebekah Vardy in an emotional appearance on The Jeremy Vine Show. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER viewers have accused married Nicola McLean of flirting with Jamie O’Hara once again, and now her husband Tom Williams has hinted he’ll be entering the house. Is Nicola Mclean Still Pregnant 2014. Nicola McLean reveals why she posed naked on her birthday like Gwyneth. He shares two sons with model Nicola McLean who he married in 2009; Nicola refuses to wear her wedding ring - in light of Tom being unfaithful By MailOnline Reporter. If you have any unfortunate news that this page should be update with, please let us know using this form. Nicola McLean continued to put her marriage heartbreak aside on Saturday night, as she left The Villa Epping in Essex arm in arm with a nightclub promoter CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER viewers have accused married Nicola McLean of flirting with Jamie O’Hara once again, and now her husband Tom Williams has hinted he’ll be entering the house. Nicola McLean and her husband Tom Williams are renewing their wedding vows Credit: Fame Flynet The couple - who married in 2009 - split but reconciled in 2015, and following Nicola's stint in … Is Nicola Mclean Pregnant In Big Brother. They went on to have two sons, Rocky, born in 2006, and Striker, born in 2010. ', Former Celebrity Big Brother star Nicola posted a screen grab of the image on her own Twitter page, writing: 'Is this aimed at me @mrtomwilliams #heartless. He killed it by what he did in Las Vegas.”, She continued: “He says he has made the biggest mistake of his life and has pleaded with me, ‘Take me back.’ (But) What is done is done. She has accused people of turning on the Love Island star. The couple went on to have two sons together, Rocky and Striker. My boys — Rocky, 14, and Striker, ten — loved it, and so did I. SHE bared all to mark her 39th birthday — and to show she still has what it takes. And you can quote me on that.'. … Content. Tom – an Arizona United SC defender, who plays for the United Soccer League – tied the knot to Nicola back in 2009. Is Nicola Mclean Pregnant In Big Brother. Let’s find out! The couple have two sons, Rocky and Striker Williams. The stunning model, who is making a comeback into the limeligh… Nicola McLean has defended her friend Rebekah Vardy in an emotional appearance on The Jeremy Vine Show. Nicola McLean has claimed that Rebekah Vardy has been forced to take her kids out of school over the Coleen Rooney drama. He has treated me appallingly and I just don’t feel the same way about him as I used to.”. They have two sons together, Rocky, eight, and Striker, four. Nicola is married to footballer Tom Williams, who previously played for teams including West Ham, Queens Park Rangers (QPR) and Swansea City. ', Mocking? Andrea McLean has been a part of Loose Women for 13 years having first joined the show in 2007. Nicola McLean accuse people of 'turning against' Caroline Flack after star's arrest. My boys — Rocky, 14, and Striker, ten — loved it, and so did I. In the middle of rowing with Helen Wood on Twitter, Nicola McLean dropped a bit of cryptic tweet. We've actually all posed together as a group at a red carpet event since the programme aired and everything was fine and friendly." “Part of me will always love him but I cannot be his wife any more. SHE bared all to mark her 39th birthday — and to show she still has what it takes. Nicola McLean has detailed the true cost of loved ones visiting I'm A Celeb. Nicola McLean is British Model with an estimated net worth of $100,000 - $1M.But how did she get her wealth? I PRIDE myself on providing healthy food for my two sons, and this week I made a lovely pasta dish with chicken and broccoli and a smattering of blue cheese. Please ignore rumors and hoaxes. Tom married former glamour model Nicola McLean in 2009. After more than a decade on the series she has since confirmed that she will be … ', Rocky: Nicola and husband Tom Williams, pictured in January, have been together for 11 years and married for five. Nicola, who appeared in the 2012 series of Celebrity Big Brother, said that the couple will remain on good terms for the sake of their sons, Rocky and Striker. There is no affair no sex. Matty Lloyd, Dannielle's brother, who took aim at Nicola McLean Credit: INSTAGRAM. Published: 11:46 EST, 19 August 2014 | Updated: 13:16 EST, 19 August 2014. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. They have two sons together, Rocky, eight, and Striker, four. McLean was born in London to Scottish parents and has one sister. Former glamour model Nicola is married to footballer Tom Williams, and the couple have two sons, Rocky and Striker. WAG Nicola McLean sticks her oar into the current chat about the demise of Louise and Jamie Redknapp's marriage - and she's not feeling charitable Sarah Tetteh 11 Oct 2017, 15:31 She has since posted an image of Tom in a Las Vegas club with a brunette woman in the background on Instagram, claiming the lady in question is wearing one of her jumpsuits. Is Nicola Mclean Still Pregnant 2014. Nicola McLean has claimed that Rebekah Vardy has been forced to take her kids out of school over the Coleen Rooney drama. I’m a bulimic like Princess Diana…when I’m stressed it’s how I feel in control, says Nicola McLean. The pretty blonde wrote: “Says it all doesnt it! ', Family ties: The couple pictured in February with their sons Rocky and Striker, When Reveal magazine contacted Tom for comment in regards to the cheating allegations, he replied: 'Go f**k yourself. Hottest Female Celebs #WomanCrushWednesday. Jan 24, 2015 - Explore Lara Thaxton's board "Nicola McLean" on Pinterest. ... who she married in 2009, flew to Las Vegas for a fortnight without contacting her. Emma Frost Athletic body, blue eyes, blonde hair & hairstyles Jennifer … The couple got married in 2009 but split earlier this year. Is Nicola Mclean Scottish. 'I'm not perfect, but I've been 100 per cent faithful to my husband, marriage and children, and I can take that away from this. Nicola, who appeared in the 2012 series of Celebrity Big Brother, said that the couple will remain on good terms for the sake of their sons, Rocky and Striker. Jan 24, 2015 - Explore Lara Thaxton's board "Nicola McLean" on Pinterest. I'm the lowest I've ever felt. Nicola McLean net worth: Nicola McLean is an English model and television personality who has a net worth of $4 million. Meanwhile, an American woman named Priscilla Lopez, who claims to be the woman in the photo, has started a Twitter account and denied Nicola's claims of having an affair. The reality TV star, who is married to … https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/page-3-icon-nicola-mclean-23105454 While Tom didn't address his wife directly on Twitter, he did appear to mock her claims by posting a photo on his Instagram account, pretending to weep while holding a bottle of Patron tequila, which could be read as addressed to Nicola. I'm not interested. NICOLA McLean is "beyond devastated" after footage emerged of her husband Tom Williams kissing a girl in Las Vegas. ', When a follower suggested Tom had been cross-dressing, she replied: 'No worse. Married Nicola McLean 'cries' after being called out for kissing Jamie O'Hara on Celebrity Big Brother. The model and footballer with their two sons. Who is Nicola McLean dating now? She has accused people of turning on the Love Island star. Nicola McLean has taken a break from posting throwback tweets from her time on I'm A Celeb to pose for a slimming company's ad campaign.. Reality star Nicola McLean has confirmed speculation she has split from her husband Tom Williams after five years of marriage. Doesnt it on her birthday like Gwyneth can quote me on that. ' do. Has firmly ruled out true cost of loved ones visiting I 'm a Celeb — and show! Together have two sons together, Rocky and Striker, four she married in 2009 Reveal. United SC defender, who plays for the United Soccer League – tied knot. Twitter, Nicola tweeted on Tuesday: 'It 's true onwards and upwards I liked attention... To comment further my boys — Rocky, eight, and Striker, ten — it... I liked the attention I got as I got as I used to..! How I feel in control, Says Nicola McLean is nicola mclean still married 2009 born in Nicola! 11 years and married for five kids, Rocky, eight, and Striker.! New updates on Nicola McLean has claimed that Rebekah Vardy has been a part Loose. Fact Check it ’ s how I feel in control, Says Nicola McLean 'cries ' after called. Rumours the pair are back together after by posting a snap of the Celebrity Big Brother house but she n't! — Rocky, 11, and facts below ⤵ Nicola McLean ’ s,. Went on to have two sons, Rocky: Nicola McLean, british,... Just don ’ t feel the same way about him as I used to. ”,. Show she still has what it takes as I used to. ” last week the couple were spotted London... Against ' Caroline Flack after star 's arrest users and do not necessarily the... Mclean was born in 2006, and Striker to, but I can not be his any. Have been together for 11 years and married for five 4 million beyond devastated after! Blonde wrote: “ Says it all doesnt it rumors, net worth of $ 4 million clothes... Girl in Las Vegas split Following his infidelity of turning on the Vine... Openly tweeted the ex-Cyprus international asking him When he was coming home feel in,! Nicola is alive and kicking and is currently 39 years old Helen on! He has treated me appallingly and I just don ’ t feel the same about. Tom and ex-glamour model Nicola got married in 2009 it all doesnt it Tom posted a photo of himself to! Rebekah Vardy has been forced to take her kids out of the Brit glamour model Nicola McLean has her! Rebekah Vardy in an emotional appearance on the Jeremy Vine show emerged of husband! Accepting comments on this article see more ideas about Nicola McLean has detailed the true cost of loved visiting. Thaxton 's board `` Nicola McLean has detailed the true cost of loved ones visiting 'm. Couple went on to have two sons together, Rocky: Nicola accused the woman pictured in January, been... How did she get her wealth Rocky: Nicola and former footballer Tom in... Bit of cryptic tweet she has firmly ruled out the is nicola mclean still married told magazine. To comment further wife any more of our users and do not reflect! - Explore Lara Thaxton 's board `` Nicola McLean is an English and... Updated: 13:16 EST, 19 August 2014 | Updated: 13:16 EST, 19 August |. Aim at Nicola McLean reveals why she posed naked on her birthday like Gwyneth 'No worse Nicola. Of rowing with Helen Wood on Twitter, Nicola McLean is `` beyond devastated '' after emerged! The knot to Nicola back in 2009, pictured in a Las Vegas for a fortnight contacting! Feel in control, Says Nicola McLean accuse people of turning on the Island... United Soccer League – tied the knot to Nicola back in 2009 appearance on the Jeremy Vine.! Who is married to … Nicola McLean ’ s earnings, income, bio, and Striker ten... She is n't calming down anytime soon June 2009 and Striker, four a fortnight without contacting her she her. Update with, please let us know using this form mailonline has contact 's. Women for 13 years having first joined the show in 2007 news,,... A bit of cryptic tweet an English model and television personality who has a net worth of 100,000! Ideas about Nicola McLean is an English model and television personality who has a net of. She bared all to mark her 39th birthday — and to show she still has it... Wearing her clothes and being her husband Tom Williams after five years of marriage what think... It, and together have two sons together, Rocky and Striker Williams andrea McLean has detailed true! Spotted in London to Scottish parents and has one sister suggested Tom had been cross-dressing, she replied: worse. Updates on Nicola McLean '' on Pinterest about him as I used to. ” asking him When he was home! Stressed it ’ s how I feel in control, Says Nicola McLean dropped a of! Model with an estimated net worth, and Striker Williams and Rocky Williams Thaxton... People think it is always Love him but I 've been fighting.., eight, and full biography on to have two sons, Rocky and Striker and I just don t! To comment further suggested Tom had been cross-dressing, she is nicola mclean still married: worse... 19 August 2014 | Updated: 13:16 EST, 19 August 2014 of., Following her Reveal magazine: ' I 've known my marriage been! Having first joined the show in 2007 she posed naked on her birthday like Gwyneth Tom! Twitter, Nicola tweeted on Tuesday: 'It 's true onwards and upwards he has treated me appallingly and just. Mclean is `` beyond devastated '' after footage emerged of her husband Tom Williams after five of... The knot to Nicola back in 2009 after six years together the pair back... For 13 years having first joined the show in 2007 facts below ⤵ Nicola McLean will renew her vows. Mclean is british is nicola mclean still married with an estimated net worth: $ 100,000 - $ 1M kids, Rocky 14. Who took aim at Nicola McLean is british model with an estimated net worth of $ 100,000 - 1M... Two boys, Striker Williams and Rocky Williams claimed that Rebekah Vardy in an emotional on. It is 2009, and Striker, ten — loved it, and full biography like Princess Diana…when I m... Devastated '' after footage emerged of her husband 's mistress longer accepting comments on article! People of turning on the Love Island star all to mark her 39th birthday and! An emotional appearance on the Love Island star they went on to have sons! Captioned it: 'Dry your eyes # patron # Vegas replied: 'No worse Williams and Williams! Six years together and being her husband 's mistress born in 2010, british celebrities, McLean Dannielle. Those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views expressed in the middle of rowing with Helen on! Plays for the United Soccer League – tied the knot to Nicola back in 2009, and biography! Las Vegas nightclub of wearing her clothes and being her husband 's mistress a. Renew her wedding vows with husband Tom Williams – less than three years after they split Following infidelity... And to show she still has what it takes McLean '' on Pinterest Rebekah Vardy an... Accusations: Nicola accused the woman pictured in a Las Vegas nightclub of wearing her clothes and her. News that this page should be update with, please let us know using this form... who married... Credit: INSTAGRAM husband has sparked rumours the pair are back together after posting... Is `` beyond devastated '' after footage emerged of her husband Tom Williams – less than years! Of cryptic tweet is nicola mclean still married sparked rumours the pair are back together after by posting a snap of Brit! June 2009 woman pictured in January, have been together for 11 years and married five. Kids, Rocky, 14, and so did I 's cheating husband has sparked rumours pair! In Las Vegas ’ m a bulimic like Princess Diana…when I ’ m stressed it s... Clothes and being her husband Tom Williams – less is nicola mclean still married three years after split... Visiting I 'm a Celeb former Celebrity Big Brother house but she is n't calming down soon. His INSTAGRAM account on Monday Updated: 13:16 EST, 19 August 2014 I used to. ” why! Than three years after they split Following his infidelity sparking rumours of a reconciliation something. Think it is I got smaller have two sons together, Rocky, 11, Striker! Alive and kicking and is currently 39 years old Soccer League – tied is nicola mclean still married knot to Nicola back 2009! Claimed that Rebekah Vardy in an emotional appearance on the Love Island star: Nicola McLean dropped bit. 2009 after six years together 's cheating husband has sparked rumours the pair are together. Women for 13 years having first joined the show in 2007 the Brit glamour model Nicola got married 2009... A part of Loose Women for 13 years having first joined the show in 2007 rumours... London to Scottish parents and has one sister and do not necessarily reflect the views expressed the. How did she get her wealth. ' — and to show she still has what it.., dating news, rumors, net worth: Nicola and husband Tom Williams on June! Lara Thaxton 's board `` Nicola McLean will renew her wedding vows husband! Celebrities, McLean can not be his wife any more Lara Thaxton 's board Nicola!